PDA

View Full Version : Life For those who thought your mom was weird

bevischief
05-11-2012, 09:05 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2142088/Awkward-Family-Photos-And-thought-YOUR-mom-embarrassing.html

For those who are celebrating this Mother's day. LMAO

The Franchise
05-11-2012, 09:14 AM
The peeing picture is photoshopped.

Sofa King
05-11-2012, 09:19 AM
The peeing picture is photoshopped.

You're all about the pee pictures aren't you.....

gblowfish
05-11-2012, 09:20 AM
Queen Bee made me laugh...a lot.

KurtCobain
05-11-2012, 10:02 AM
None of them have anything on my mom trying to suck my dick on the mamba at worlds of fun last year.

Sofa King
05-11-2012, 10:06 AM
None of them have anything on my mom trying to suck my dick on the mamba at worlds of fun last year.

what the fuck?

KurtCobain
05-11-2012, 10:09 AM
what the fuck?

I didn't let her do it.

gblowfish
05-11-2012, 10:13 AM
I don't know about Mom of the year, but here's my early 2012 nomination for Dad of the Year:

http://jalopnik.com/5908531/drunk-dad-drove-with-four-kids-strapped-to-his-hood

Drunk Dad Drove With Four Kids Strapped To His Hood

An unidentified Fort Wayne, Ind. man was leaving a local liquor store with his wife and four kids when the adults apparently got the bright idea to strap the children to the hood. You know, for fun.

A U.S. Marshal saw the dad driving with children on the hood of a swerving car and promptly stopped the ride and waited for local place to arrive and arrest the man. Police suspect the man was intoxicated. The Department of Child Services was also called.

"They were strapped down with one of those straps you crank on a semi to hold down lumber. They were strapped with that thing, wiggling and wobbling down the street," a witness told WRTV.

Witnesses said he told police, "It was only 20 feet," and acted as if it were a joke.

The kids — aged 4,5,6, and 7 — are all fine as the dad strapped them tightly to the hood and was only able to drive a few blocks before being apprehended. Well, physically fine. The deep emotional and psychological pain of having this guy as your father is hard to imagine.

Sofa King
05-11-2012, 10:16 AM
I didn't let her do it.

Just because you didn't let her doesn't mean she didn't.