PDA

View Full Version : News Vandalism at Shawnee Mission North?

gblowfish
05-11-2012, 09:45 AM
I saw a facebook post from a friend that said SM North's football field had been seriously vandalized with spray paint and such last night. Several thousand dollars in damage possible. Anybody else heard anything about that? Graduation is supposed to be there on Tuesday. I haven't seen anything on the KC Star's web page. There's a story about SM East being locked down for an hour because a kid brought a toy gun to school.

Anybody heard anything about this, or is it BS?

gblowfish
05-11-2012, 10:40 AM
Another post: Maybe not as bad as first reported;

"Breaking news on 'vandalgate'. My inside source tells me that the damage has mostly been cleaned up. Rumor is that is may have been a North student and that they may know who it was."

Thig Lyfe
05-11-2012, 10:42 AM
Keep us posted.

Predarat
05-11-2012, 10:44 AM
Maybe its that Slore teacher getting back at them for firing her after she screwed that kid.

Dante84
05-11-2012, 10:50 AM
In other important breaking high school news!

I heard Sally Jenkin's gave Tom Cooper a hand job after prom.

I can't confirm, but I have a pretty good source: Betsy Morgan is the younger sister of Nicole Morgan, who of course, as everyone knows, is in the same friend circle as Sally. Betsy overheard Nicole talking about it on the phone last Thursday with Jessica Shoemaker. Apparently Jessica thinks Sally is a slut who has a "fugly" haircut.

But this reporter believes that Jessica is just jealous that Tom went to prom with Sally.

Story developing...

gblowfish
05-11-2012, 10:54 AM
I think I have to SING about it!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K1kShYGpCzE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thig Lyfe
05-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Breaking: My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw the vandal pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

baitism
05-11-2012, 04:36 PM
This is why Indians can't have nice things.

loochy
05-11-2012, 04:58 PM
NO WAY OMG THIS IS THE WORSTEST THING EVAR

THIS IS LIKE WORSE THAN THE TIME THAT I STEPPED IN THE DOG POOP

bevischief
05-11-2012, 05:36 PM
pooptaco.