PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Teicher: Chiefs rookies Allen, Stephenson get in line

Coogs
05-13-2012, 08:58 AM
Chiefs rookies Allen, Stephenson get in line

The Chiefs would rather have draft picks Allen and Stephenson sit and learn this season.

By ADAM TEICHER

The Kansas City Star

Chiefs offensive linemen Jeff Allen and Donald Stephenson were side-by-side at this weekend’s rookie camp, and the team hopes they will be that way for years to come

The Chiefs unveiled at their weekend rookie camp what could be the left side of their future offensive line. Jeff Allen, their second-round draft pick, was the left guard while Donald Stephenson, their third-round choice, was next to him at tackle.

It’s not a reach to believe both players could someday be starting in those spots for the Chiefs. The incumbents, left guard Ryan Lilja and left tackle Branden Albert, are heading into the final season of their contracts.

The Chiefs just hope that someday won’t come this year. They would like Allen and Stephenson ready to play in case of injury to a starter, but would rather for now they sit and learn.

“All things being equal,” coach Romeo Crennel said, “I’d rather have veterans everywhere.”

Even without Allen and Stephenson, the Chiefs will have a couple of new elements on their offensive line. Rodney Hudson, a second-round draft pick last year, will take over from Casey Wiegmann at center. Eric Winston was signed as a free agent to play right tackle.

Lilja, Albert and right guard Jon Asamoah were starters last year. The Chiefs appear in no mood to tinker any more with their offensive line.

“With that position group, the more they work together, the more they will jell,” Crennel said. “I think everybody knows that. The sooner you can get the guys that you have working together, the better chance they have to jell. They will jell because the nature of that group is that they like to hang out together, they like to do things together. But you’ve got to keep them together to make that happen.”

That’s particularly important for the Chiefs, who are getting younger on the offensive line. Among the five starters, Lilja is the oldest at 30 and the only one over 28. Hudson will be in his first year as a starter, just as Asamoah was last year.

Lilja, who once helped the Colts win a Super Bowl, qualifies as a veteran. But having joined the Chiefs only in 2010, he’s not a long-timer in the sense of Wiegmann or Brian Waters, who was released by the Chiefs last summer.

“We’ve got some of the core guys that have been here for a couple of years,” Albert said. “I’ve been here four-plus seasons, Ryan’s been here (two)-plus seasons. So it is kind of hard, but right now is the most important stage of developing our offensive line, the continuity and getting things together. We work together and as we move into (offseason practice) and minicamp and training camp, hopefully everything comes together with the new young guys that are coming in and the new free agents, that we all come together and get things going.”

For now, Allen and Stephenson figure in as depth, though soon it could be more than that.

“Basically come in, work hard, come in with the mind-set that you want to learn and get better every day,” Albert said when asked what advice he would have for his new teammates. “You’re going to have your struggles here and there and you’re going go through hard times, you’re going to hit a rookie wall but keep fighting and go to the right people for the right advice and keep striving to be the best player you can be.”

The rookie camp is just the start. The Chiefs aren’t in full pads and contact is minimal, so the Chiefs will have to wait until training camp to get a better gauge on how advanced their rookie linemen are.

“The good guys aren’t even here,” Crennel said. “When they start going against the good guys and have the pads on, we’ll see if they can hold their own. At that time, we’ll begin to have an indication.”

Allen played tackle in college at Illinois but will likely be a guard with the Chiefs.

“I felt comfortable but it’s a lot different than tackle,” said Allen, who missed Saturday’s practices to participate in graduation ceremonies at Illinois. He was scheduled to return today. “You’ve got to be less patient. It’s definitely a process. We all just got the playbooks yesterday. We were in the books last night. You’ve got to take the time to study so you can come out and play fast.

“The tempo was really fast and everyone is a really great player, so you know you have to pick it up a few notches.”

Stephenson was at home, and not just at tackle. He’s from the Kansas City area, having attended Central High and then Blue Springs before moving on to college at Oklahoma. He was a two-year starter at tackle for the Sooners.

“It’s faster,” Stephenson said. “I expected that. The mental part of it has increased. It’s the NFL. It’s going to be tougher. So I have to be tougher and I have to be smarter.”

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/05/12/3607822/chiefs-rookies-allen-stephenson.html#storylink=cpy

Saccopoo
05-13-2012, 09:03 AM
I still don't understand why, if they were drafting the future starting guard (Allen) as high as the second round in this past draft, don't you just take the best guard (far and away) in the first round (DeCastro) and be done with it versus trying to convert a guy from tackle to guard and use a second rounder doing it.

I don't get it. At least to me, it seems pretty fucking stupid.

stonedstooge
05-13-2012, 09:04 AM
I still don't understand why, if they were drafting the future starting guard (Allen) as high as the second round in this past draft, don't you just take the best guard (far and away) in the first round (DeCastro) and be done with it versus trying to convert a guy from tackle to guard and use a second rounder doing it.

I don't get it. At least to me, it seems pretty ****ing stupid.

Scotty thinks he's the smartest man in the room. Patriots Way

Coogs
05-13-2012, 09:08 AM

Because we had a huge need at NT. :shrug:

Direckshun
05-13-2012, 09:10 AM

Because guard isn't really a hole on this team, nose tackle truly was, so you can invest a 1st on a player at the more important position with elite upside and get away with it.

Direckshun
05-13-2012, 09:17 AM
Best offensive line we've had since Vermeil, with much better depth.

LT: Albert, Stephenson
LG: Lilja, Allen
C: Hudson, Hudson
RG: Asamoah, Allen
RT: Winston, Stephenson

Tribal Warfare
05-13-2012, 09:19 AM
Because guard isn't really a hole on this team, nose tackle truly was, so you can invest a 1st on a player at the more important position with elite upside and get away with it.

and it would be absolutely awesome if Poe quickly learns his role effectively this season (and I'll say it again) in the Casey Hampton/ Ted Washington mold.

Direckshun
05-13-2012, 09:20 AM
and it would be absolutely awesome if Poe quickly learns his role effectively this season (and I'll say it again) in the Casey Hampton/ Ted Washington mold.

I really don't know. He truly is a wildcard.

He carries his weight like only one person in the NFL I've ever seen, Ngata.

If that's his future, then we've still got a bit of a NT hole, but we've got a really interesting replacement for Dorsey.

KurtCobain
05-13-2012, 09:21 AM
I dunno why everyone thinks this line is going to be so great. You have two tackles who are known to be good at their position. Outside of that, we really don't know. Hudson may such at center. Asamoah may not pan out so well, either. Lilja is broke and the others are rooks. We're counting chickens before they are hatched.

Tribal Warfare
05-13-2012, 09:23 AM
I really don't know. He truly is a wildcard.

He carries his weight like only one person in the NFL I've ever seen, Ngata.

If that's his future, then we've still got a bit of a NT hole, but we've got a really interesting replacement for Dorsey.

Ngata is a fuckin beast and future HOFer and it would be unfair to hold Poe to that standard. If he can become like him then he would become one oft he steals in his draft.

Direckshun
05-13-2012, 09:26 AM
I dunno why everyone thinks this line is going to be so great. You have two tackles who are known to be good at their position. Outside of that, we really don't know. Hudson may such at center. Asamoah may not pan out so well, either. Lilja is broke and the others are rooks. We're counting chickens before they are hatched.

Asamoah has development to do, but he's proven he knows what he's doing.

Lilja, Albert, and Winston are known quantities. You're getting above average play there.

Hudson's the only mystery -- and he's shown very well during the 2011 season.

Direckshun
05-13-2012, 09:28 AM
That said -- they're still going to give up a ton of sacks, because of Cassel.

Coogs
05-13-2012, 09:31 AM

I think it is because both Asamoah and Hudson were considered to be top of the shelf at thier positions (G) comming out in their draft year. Now granted, Hudson was listed as a top center prospect while playing guard, but this seems like a very good way to build the O-line... grabbing top talent at ther positions in the 3rd and 2nd rounds respectively.

Now the guys have to live up to their potential, but I believe that is why everyone thinks this line is going to have a chance to be great.

Saccopoo
05-13-2012, 09:35 AM

Ted Washington was elite upside at the nose tackle position. A 6'5" 365 lbs. giant that was exemplary at playing with leverage that was a proven commodity on the field during his college years.

Poe had fantastic combine measurables but they did not translate to the field, where he basically turned into a rag doll once he got two bodies on him. As well, he plays high and tries to push. He is strong in his upper body. He is fast in a straight line. That's about all you get at this point. He is a massive project with certain physical traits you want out of the position, but he's not "elite" in a number of things that you really look for in a 34 nose.

In addition, it's a two down position that simply demands a guy who ties up a two gap. They aren't asked to penetrate, stunt, etc. It's not a glory position and it's why you see a lot of the top 34 NT prospects in any given draft drop into the mid rounds, e.g., Chapman and Ta'amu in 2012 and Powe in 2011.

And it's not like they drafted Allen in rounds 4-6. They used a high second rounder on him.

DeCastro & Chapman/Ta'amu

or

Poe/Allen

?

Besides, if you wanted to take a elite NT prospect in the first, they should have done it next year with Starlite Lotulelei. The guy was already considered the best defensive lineman in the PAC 12 (over Alameda Ta'amu). That's they elite prospect you draft in the first - not the major project guy.

Like I said, it seems pretty fucking stupid.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-13-2012, 09:36 AM

Please make it stop

Dave Lane
05-13-2012, 09:41 AM
Best offensive line we've had since Vermeil, with much better depth.

LT: Albert, Stephenson
LG: Lilja, Allen
C: Hudson, Hudson
RG: Asamoah, Allen
RT: Winston, Stephenson

If Cassel can't bloom this year he's out of excuses completely.

Tribal Warfare
05-13-2012, 09:42 AM
Ted Washington was elite upside at the nose tackle position. A 6'5" 365 lbs. giant that was exemplary at playing with leverage

This is what Poe has to be to justify him being selected at #11.

Saccopoo
05-13-2012, 09:43 AM
And let's be honest - there isn't a guy in the football world that doesn't think DeCastro is immediately going to step in Day One and not dominate guys. He's is. He'll probably make his first Pro Bowl before Poe sees a game day starting spot.

In addition, you just hope Allen is able to convert to guard and play it at a high level. I mean, you just spent a high second rounder on a conversion project. It's taken Albert four full seasons as a starter to begin to play at an average level.

All I'm saying is that if you are planning on taking a starting guard with a high second round pick, just take the fucking guy who is going to go to the Pro Bowl in his rookie season in the first and be done with it. And I don't care one iota about potential "elite" nose tackles. You can break the mold with Ted Washington and the guy was a perennial free agent.

As well, Poe looks nothing like Ngata. He's two inches shorter, with substantially shorter arms and lacks the lateral quickness of Ngata.

Coogs
05-13-2012, 09:45 AM

or

Poe/Allen

?

That question has been answered. If Poe is what they think he can be, our defense could go to the elite level... and very soon.

Personally, I don't think the manner we drafted was stupid at all.

WhiteWhale
05-13-2012, 09:45 AM
And let's be honest - there isn't a guy in the football world that doesn't think DeCastro is immediately going to step in Day One and not dominate guys. He's is. He'll probably make his first Pro Bowl before Poe sees a game day starting spot.

In addition, you just hope Allen is able to convert to guard and play it at a high level. I mean, you just spent a high second rounder on a conversion project. It's taken Albert four full seasons as a starter to begin to play at an average level.

All I'm saying is that if you are planning on taking a starting guard with a high second round pick, just take the ****ing guy who is going to go to the Pro Bowl in his rookie season in the first and be done with it. And I don't care one iota about potential "elite" nose tackles. You can break the mold with Ted Washington and the guy was a perennial free agent.

As well, Poe looks nothing like Ngata. He's two inches shorter, with substantially shorter arms and lacks the lateral quickness of Ngata.

Are you honestly comparing the switch from college left guard to NFL left tackle to a college left tackle switching to NFL guard?

Seriously?

Guys make that switch all the time....

Saccopoo
05-13-2012, 09:46 AM
Please make it stop

Fuck off.

I didn't even want to draft DeCastro in the first. No way, no how. However, seeing as they took a guy that they hope will convert to guard in the second, it seems pretty freaking stupid not to just take the best guard prospect in the draft in the first and be done with it.

Coogs
05-13-2012, 09:46 AM
If Cassel can't bloom this year he's out of excuses completely.

And if Stanzi does develop, we could be set for a hell of a run!

Pasta Little Brioni
05-13-2012, 09:49 AM
Fuck off.

I didn't even want to draft DeCastro in the first. No way, no how. However, seeing as they took a guy that they hope will convert to guard in the second, it seems pretty freaking stupid not to just take the best guard prospect in the draft in the first and be done with it.

Stupid would be taking a guard in the top 12. You don't need a Vermiel era line to have a good offense. The QB position is this O-line's worst enemy.

Saccopoo
05-13-2012, 09:51 AM
Are you honestly comparing the switch from college left guard to NFL left tackle to a college left tackle switching to NFL guard?

Seriously?

Guys make that switch all the time....

Sure they do. That's why taking a tackle high in the draft is a relatively safe pick because if they can't adjust to the edge at the NFL level you can most usually kick them inside and have an effective guard.

However, as I stated, it's still a conversion process and you took him in the second round. It's not like this is a tackle project you take in 5/6/7 and if he doesn't work, he can be kicked inside. They took Allen to be the starting guard in 2013. You don't pick a guard with a 1/2 pick to be anything else.

So why not just draft DeCastro and Chapman and get the two top guys at their respective positions in the entire draft versus two projects?

Saccopoo
05-13-2012, 09:55 AM
Stupid would be taking a guard in the top 12. You don't need a Vermiel era line to have a good offense. The QB position is this O-line's worst enemy.

Stupid is taking a guy who has been nothing but underwhelming during his entire college career against mid-major level talent and hoping you can turn him into something he never has been. Especially at a two down position.

Stupid is spending a high second rounder on a conversion project at the guard position.

It's irrelevant if they took the best guard in the entire draft (and a guy who most people felt was the best guard to come out of college in ten years - at least) in the first when they took a guard in the second who was actually an honorable mention all-conference selection at tackle.

That's stupid.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-13-2012, 09:56 AM
Stupid is taking a guy who has been nothing but underwhelming during his entire college career against mid-major level talent and hoping you can turn him into something he never has been. Especially at a two down position.

Stupid is spending a high second rounder on a conversion project at the guard position.

It's irrelevant if they took the best guard in the entire draft (and a guy who most people felt was the best guard to come out of college in ten years - at least) in the first when they took a guard in the second who was actually an honorable mention all-conference selection at tackle.

That's stupid.

If he becomes a dominant nose, nobody will give a fuck except for people like you who still think Albert sucks.

Coogs
05-13-2012, 09:58 AM
If he becomes a dominant nose, nobody will give a fuck except for people like you who still think Albert sucks.

This. No sense bursting a blood vessel in your brain in May. Let it play out and see what happens.

Tribal Warfare
05-13-2012, 09:58 AM
That question has been answered. If Poe is what they think he can be, our defense could go to the elite level... and very soon.

Personally, I don't think the manner we drafted was stupid at all.

Yep, if he succeeds in what's asked and needed by Crennel/Pleasant then he is a good selection for KC.

Okie_Apparition
05-13-2012, 10:01 AM
I'll not find out how to tell if buttermilk has gone bad from this thread

Easy 6
05-13-2012, 10:03 AM
I dont understand why anyone wanted Chapman, an undersized Jay Ratliff type is not what this defense needed.

Saccopoo
05-13-2012, 10:04 AM
If he becomes a dominant nose, nobody will give a **** except for people like you who still think Albert sucks.

And if he doesn't?

And Albert was okay last season. Not great. Not very good. Good/average/okay. He sucked the previous three.

Saccopoo
05-13-2012, 10:05 AM
I dont understand why anyone wanted Chapman, an undersized Jay Ratliff type is not what this defense needed.

Go tell that to Kyle Williams.

BossChief
05-13-2012, 10:05 AM
Ted Washington was elite upside at the nose tackle position. A 6'5" 365 lbs. giant that was exemplary at playing with leverage that was a proven commodity on the field during his college years.

Poe had fantastic combine measurables but they did not translate to the field, where he basically turned into a rag doll once he got two bodies on him. As well, he plays high and tries to push. He is strong in his upper body. He is fast in a straight line. That's about all you get at this point. He is a massive project with certain physical traits you want out of the position, but he's not "elite" in a number of things that you really look for in a 34 nose.

In addition, it's a two down position that simply demands a guy who ties up a two gap. They aren't asked to penetrate, stunt, etc. It's not a glory position and it's why you see a lot of the top 34 NT prospects in any given draft drop into the mid rounds, e.g., Chapman and Ta'amu in 2012 and Powe in 2011.

And it's not like they drafted Allen in rounds 4-6. They used a high second rounder on him.

or

Poe/Allen

?

Besides, if you wanted to take a elite NT prospect in the first, they should have done it next year with Starlite Lotulelei. The guy was already considered the best defensive lineman in the PAC 12 (over Alameda Ta'amu). That's they elite prospect you draft in the first - not the major project guy.

Like I said, it seems pretty fucking stupid.

That whole post was dumb as fuck.

Sorry.

Saccopoo
05-13-2012, 10:07 AM
That whole post was dumb as ****.

Sorry.

Don't be sorry, just back up your "dumb as shit" comment with something of substance. Add something to it.

Tell me why taking DeCastro in the first and then Ta'amu/Chapman in the fourth is "dumb as shit" versus taking Poe in the first and Allen in the second. I'm curious. Enlighten me so that I'm not being dumb as shit about these draft picks.

BossChief
05-13-2012, 10:08 AM
Since when was Josh Chapman "undersized"? Dude sits around 330
And if he doesn't?

And Albert was okay last season. Not great. Not very good. Good/average/okay. He sucked the previous three.

You should really stop acting like you know anything about OL play.

Easy 6
05-13-2012, 10:09 AM
Since when was Josh Chapman "undersized"? Dude sits around 330

310 is his listed weight.

http://www.rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/chapman_josh00.html

boogblaster
05-13-2012, 10:10 AM
well its what most do with rookies .. watch and learn .....

Coogs
05-13-2012, 10:17 AM
Don't be sorry, just back up your "dumb as shit" comment with something of substance. Add something to it.

Tell me why taking DeCastro in the first and then Ta'amu/Chapman in the fourth is "dumb as shit" versus taking Poe in the first and Allen in the second. I'm curious. Enlighten me so that I'm not being dumb as shit about these draft picks.

When you think of the truely elite NT's, they were drafted in the first round. Are there some exceptions to the rule? Yes. But the Casey Hampton type players go early. The hope is that Poe is a player in that mold. Time will tell. We already have the other mid-rounder in Powe. Between the two of them, we could be set for years to come.

BossChief
05-13-2012, 10:17 AM

Positional value is something you seem to not quite fully understand.

Guard is a bottom 5 position in terms of impact to games, NT is top 5. With the tools Poe has (acting like you or anyone else here knows what to look for in NTs better than Pioli or Crennel is just as foolish as saying Albert sucks...you couldn't have even watched a single game of Poes in college) he has a chance to change the entire defense front to back in a positive way.

I've gotta get some stuff done, but I'll knock the rest of that post out later today.

Coogs
05-13-2012, 10:18 AM
well its what most do with rookies .. watch and learn .....

Yep! And if Stanzi and Powe make a move this year... :thumb:

L.A. Chieffan
05-13-2012, 10:20 AM
Couldve had Foles

Fritz88
05-13-2012, 10:20 AM
So we're ditching Albert after this season?
Posted via Mobile Device

whoman69
05-13-2012, 10:21 AM
That said -- they're still going to give up a ton of sacks, because of Cassel.

He wasn't issued an internal clock.

Coogs
05-13-2012, 10:23 AM
Couldve had Foles

Now that would have been stupid! Good point LAC!

Three7s
05-13-2012, 10:37 AM
So we're ditching Albert after this season?
Posted via Mobile Device
According to Sacc! LMAO

I love it when people go all out to bash draft picks before they play. Kind of reminds me of when people bashed Hali after he was drafted/moved to LB. It's pretty wise to stfu until they actually play.

Tribal Warfare
05-13-2012, 10:53 AM
He wasn't issued an internal clock.

Hence, why he's getting injured more and more due to taking unnecessary hits.

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-13-2012, 11:03 AM

All I'm saying is that if you are planning on taking a starting guard with a high second round pick, just take the fucking guy who is going to go to the Pro Bowl in his rookie season in the first and be done with it. And I don't care one iota about potential "elite" nose tackles. You can break the mold with Ted Washington and the guy was a perennial free agent.

Would you quit typing. There may be people on this board dumb enough to think you know what you're talking about.

Saccopoo
05-13-2012, 11:06 AM
310 is his listed weight.

http://www.rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/chapman_josh00.html

I wouldn't put too much stock into the listed weight thing.

Chiefs still list Jovan Belcher at 226 lbs.

He was 247 at his Pro Day and played at 255 last year for the Chiefs.

Saccopoo
05-13-2012, 12:10 PM
Positional value is something you seem to not quite fully understand.

Guard is a bottom 5 position in terms of impact to games, NT is top 5. With the tools Poe has (acting like you or anyone else here knows what to look for in NTs better than Pioli or Crennel is just as foolish as saying Albert sucks...you couldn't have even watched a single game of Poes in college) he has a chance to change the entire defense front to back in a positive way.

I've gotta get some stuff done, but I'll knock the rest of that post out later today.

I've got a chance to win Mega Millions if I buy a ticket. Doesn't mean it's going to happen though and you are rolling the dice on a guy when he really hasn't done it before.

And NT in a 34 isn't a Top 5 positional value. It's why you don't see them being taken in the first round very often and why guys like Ta'amu, Chapman and Powe (all proven high level performers in BCS conferences) dropped to the mid/late rounds despite their elevated draft potential here on Chiefs Planet.

It's a two down, fat guy, space eater that doesn't have to do anything other than hold up the center and a guard. That's it. Especially in this system. The defensive ends are more important. The linebackers are more important. The safeties are more important. The cornerbacks are more important.

The nose tackles sole duty is to hold up the two guys on the offensive side of the ball with the lowest positional value, i.e., the center and guard.

Don't talk to me about positional value as it relates to a guard and try to sell that same shit to the same guy on the other side of the ball.

Saccopoo
05-13-2012, 12:22 PM
According to Sacc! LMAO

I love it when people go all out to bash draft picks before they play. Kind of reminds me of when people bashed Hali after he was drafted/moved to LB. It's pretty wise to stfu until they actually play.

I'm not bashing the guy, I'm bashing the front office for basically passing on the best guy in the draft at his position, by a considerable margin, in the first round and then taking a guy for that position in the next/second round who is going to be a conversion project for the position.

I hope like hell that Poe ends up being as good as his draft pick warrants. However, he's a project that is going to have to learn. Right now, I'm pretty sure he's third on the depth chart behind Powe and Gordon at nose. As well, I hope that Allen turns out to be all world at guard, especially considering that we could have had DeCastro a round earlier.

My view on this is we took a second team Conference USA 4-3 defensive tackle with our first pick and an honorable mention Big Ten offensive tackle with our second rounder and hoping that they convert to new positions versus taking two guys who were considered the best at their respective positions in the draft (DeCastro and Ta'amu/Chapman). Just doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

However, I hope it plays out well in the end.

Saccopoo
05-13-2012, 12:24 PM

I defy you to look at Albert's technique and effectiveness over the past three years and say that it's anything beyond average at best. I don't care about the PFF bullshit as the Chiefs constantly screen and dink and dunk and run more than they pass.

I double dog dare you.

BossChief
05-13-2012, 01:05 PM
I'm not bashing the guy, I'm bashing the front office for basically passing on the best guy in the draft at his position, by a considerable margin, in the first round and then taking a guy for that position in the next/second round who is going to be a conversion project for the position.

I hope like hell that Poe ends up being as good as his draft pick warrants. However, he's a project that is going to have to learn. Right now, I'm pretty sure he's third on the depth chart behind Powe and Gordon at nose. As well, I hope that Allen turns out to be all world at guard, especially considering that we could have had DeCastro a round earlier.

My view on this is we took a second team Conference USA 4-3 defensive tackle with our first pick and an honorable mention Big Ten offensive tackle with our second rounder and hoping that they convert to new positions versus taking two guys who were considered the best at their respective positions in the draft (DeCastro and Ta'amu/Chapman). Just doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

they were "considered the best at their respective positions" by who?

Answer: Saccapoo

I'm a big Chapman fan, but I'm not privy to his actual medical reports that show how playing a year with a torn ACL will effect his ability to recover fully from the injury after surgery.

Alameda is way overrated. He got neutralized by single blocks a lot and I never saw him as a guy you could even think about as "the best at his respective position"

Powe fell due to his disability and his lacking abilities to be "scheme diverse"

Poe rose up boards because of his extremely rare physical tools and by whatever the guys saw on film. We felt strongly enough about him that we passed on moving down in the draft because we didn't think he would still be there.

Basically, the people that are better than everyone else at assessing DL talent fell in love with him and that means more than some Internet knowitalls (that didn't watch a single game of Poes) not liking the pick.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-13-2012, 01:06 PM
This. No sense bursting a blood vessel in your brain in May. Let it play out and see what happens.

This place never ceases to amaze.

Just Passin' By
05-13-2012, 01:11 PM

This is one of the stupidest posts ever written on drafting. Congratulations on that, I guess.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-13-2012, 01:15 PM
COULD YA IMAGINE TEH LINE WITH OKUNG AND DE CASTRO!!!

Okie_Apparition
05-13-2012, 01:40 PM
kcchiefs: RT @JoshLooney: Of #Chiefs 10 tryout players only QB David LeGree is on hand for Sundays final minicamp practice
Posted 1 hour ago

Direckshun
05-13-2012, 02:00 PM
I wouldn't put too much stock into the listed weight thing.

Chiefs still list Jovan Belcher at 226 lbs.

He was 247 at his Pro Day and played at 255 last year for the Chiefs.

link?

Direckshun
05-13-2012, 02:00 PM
kcchiefs: RT @JoshLooney: Of #Chiefs 10 tryout players only QB David LeGree is on hand for Sundays final minicamp practice
Posted 1 hour ago

Well there you have it.

Direckshun
05-13-2012, 02:02 PM
I've got a chance to win Mega Millions if I buy a ticket. Doesn't mean it's going to happen though and you are rolling the dice on a guy when he really hasn't done it before.

Mixing your metaphors is bad writing.

milkman
05-13-2012, 02:29 PM

Because drafting a ****ing guard at #11 overall is the most ****ing stupid waste of a draft pick, and only a ****ing moron, like you you ****ing dipshit, can not understand that.

You, and your ilk are all a bunch of ****ing idiots who are ****ing clueless.

JFC, ****ing morons.

Titty Meat
05-13-2012, 02:49 PM
Because drafting a ****ing guard at #11 overall is the most ****ing stupid waste of a draft pick, and only a ****ing moron, like you you ****ing dipshit, can not understand that.

JFC, ****ing morons.

Would you have drafted Poe over DeCastro?

milkman
05-13-2012, 02:56 PM
Would you have drafted Poe over DeCastro?

I said before the draft that the one guy that would piss me off the most at #11 was DeCastro, so the answer is yes.

Poe pissed me off, and I said that he was among the top 3, but DeCastro was my number 1 hate pick.

In58men
05-13-2012, 03:10 PM

JFC, ****ing morons.

http://img.tapatalk.com/61473c72-2355-e4ee.jpg

Saccopoo
05-13-2012, 03:13 PM
they were "considered the best at their respective positions" by who?

Answer: Saccapoo

I'm a big Chapman fan, but I'm not privy to his actual medical reports that show how playing a year with a torn ACL will effect his ability to recover fully from the injury after surgery.

Alameda is way overrated. He got neutralized by single blocks a lot and I never saw him as a guy you could even think about as "the best at his respective position"

Powe fell due to his disability and his lacking abilities to be "scheme diverse"

Poe rose up boards because of his extremely rare physical tools and by whatever the guys saw on film. We felt strongly enough about him that we passed on moving down in the draft because we didn't think he would still be there.

Basically, the people that are better than everyone else at assessing DL talent fell in love with him and that means more than some Internet knowitalls (that didn't watch a single game of Poes) not liking the pick.

I would have rather stayed away from a NT this draft and see what we had in Powe. Gordon was more than serviceable last year backing up Gregg and next years draft class has potentially three or four legit first round NT talents in it.

And you are correct - I didn't watch a single Memphis game this past season. But just trying to correlate his size/strength/speed with competition faced and the resulting numbers...something doesn't add up. I just hope this doesn't end up being a Kawika Mitchell situation for the Chiefs.

And both Ta'amu and Chapman were more highly regarded than Poe prior to his post-Combine meteoric rise. There is no argument about DeCastro. He was head and shoulders above every other guard in this draft. (That being said, I liked Hudson better coming out of college than I did DeCastro, but Hudson fell due to his size and arm length. Personally, I would have rather had DeCastro at this point post draft as he would have provided the most immediate upgrade to the team as they were moving Hudson inside all along. With the rookie salary cap in place, the positional value as it relates to draft pick status doesn't necessarily relate as it once did.)

And I've already said that I would have been happy to ride out 2012 with Powe and Gordon. I think Powe is going to surprise people this year. He's prototype for the position, especially in this particular scheme, and plays the position correctly - gets under the pads and drives with leverage. Maybe Poe was simply a Ngata type thing where he moves to the outside and takes advantage of his freakish athleticism as it relates to his mass/size if they don't resign Dorsey. I don't think he's necessarily long enough to play the five tech, but...eh.

They could have/should have waited until next year to look at potential NT's, but it is what it is. We've got Poe, Allen and Stephenson as our cornerstones of the 2012 draft class and that's not going to change. We'll see how it ends up.

I just don't understand the thought process behind it and hope that there will be some accountability if this class ends up like the 2009 one (as well as the rumors of Pioli's tyrannical machinations in the officeplace).

Saccopoo
05-13-2012, 03:14 PM
This is one of the stupidest posts ever written on drafting. Congratulations on that, I guess.

Why?

Saccopoo
05-13-2012, 03:17 PM
link?

Maine DE/LB Jovan Belcher (6-1 3/8, 243) ran a 4.90 and 4.88 40-yard dash, 4.25 short shuttle and 7.07 three-cone drill. Belcher recorded a 30-inch vertical jump, a 9-foot broad jump and 19 bench press lifts.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/03/29/hofstra-appalachian-state-hold-pro-days/

Saccopoo
05-13-2012, 03:20 PM

JFC, ****ing morons.

Dude...swallow a Xanax.

My point is that they took a guard with their high second rounder. And the guy wasn't even a guard. If they were planning on taking a guard that high, then they should have just taken the best guard in the draft.

whoman69
05-13-2012, 03:23 PM
How about we simplify the argument. Which helps the team more:

DeCastro/Chapman

or

Poe/Allen

?

ChiefAshhole20
05-13-2012, 03:24 PM
I'd be much more pissed if we went into the season at NT with Gordon, a 6th round pick (Powe) and a 4th round pick (Chapman) rather than Gordon, Powe, and a 1st round pick (Poe). This means they realize that NT was a problem and addressed it, which gives me hope for a new QB next year

whoman69
05-13-2012, 03:24 PM
How about we simplify the argument. Which helps the team more:

DeCastro/Chapman

or

Poe/Allen

?

Feel free to substitute Ta'amu for Chapman.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-13-2012, 03:26 PM
I'll take the guys they drafted and see how they pan out.

Just Passin' By
05-13-2012, 03:29 PM
Why?

Several reasons, including players you're pimping as if they're your personal whores not being drafted until the 4th round or later.

milkman
05-13-2012, 03:34 PM
Dude...swallow a Xanax.

My point is that they took a guard with their high second rounder. And the guy wasn't even a guard. If they were planning on taking a guard that high, then they should have just taken the best guard in the draft.

Carl Nicks, the best guard in the league right now, is a converted college tackle.

Who gives a fuck if they drafted a tackle to convert to guard, other than you?

There is absolutey no justification for pissing away a#11 overall pick on a guard.

RealSNR
05-13-2012, 03:35 PM
Well there you have it.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E7TGlcHy3ug" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saccopoo
05-13-2012, 03:44 PM
Carl Nicks, the best guard in the league right now, is a converted college tackle.

Who gives a **** if they drafted a tackle to convert to guard, other than you?

There is absolutey no justification for pissing away a#11 overall pick on a guard.

It's the same as pissing it away on a two-down hole plugger.

I wouldn't have done either.

My only argument was that they took one in the second. Ain't much of a difference at that point.

And I don't give a shit if they drafted a tackle to play the guard spot. Probably could have had an All-Pro at guard in Albert if they moved him back inside. It's the fact that they took one in high in the second and DeCastro was, theoretically, the best guard prospect in a decade. If you plan on taking one with your high second rounder, it's not that big of a deal just to pull the trigger on the better guy one round earlier.

Two-Twenty
05-13-2012, 03:46 PM
Mixing your metaphors is bad writing.

No, I don't think he's mixing

Both metaphors refer to gambling

A tad redundant;

KCDC
05-13-2012, 04:56 PM
I think Allen brings more position versatility. In a pinch, he could play tackle in the NFL, as well as guard. So, in that small point, he may have some value that DeCastro did not. Poe should be no worse than Chapman, even if he busts, and Allen brings a value that is not terribly inferior to DeCastro. If Poe hits, then the Poe/Allen combination will prove inspired.

keg in kc
05-13-2012, 05:48 PM
I still don't understand Yes, we know. You've shown that year after year after year.

Direckshun
05-13-2012, 06:03 PM
No, I don't think he's mixing

Both metaphors refer to gambling

A tad redundant;

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KFLq7cyHKMg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Deberg_1990
05-13-2012, 06:08 PM
heh, Saccapoo:

This team will never win a thing without a "Franchise Guard" ROFL

BryanBusby
05-13-2012, 06:43 PM
Oh wonderful, 6 pages of stupid shit from Saccopoo.

Saccopoo
05-13-2012, 11:30 PM
heh, Saccapoo:

This team will never win a thing without a "Franchise Guard" ROFL

You've got a serious deficiency in reading comprehension.

The Chiefs never won anything with perhaps the best guard to play in the NFL in the past 20 years.

You can get a decent guard at most truck stops at 2:00 a.m. on a Tuesday.

I've said that the draft sucks because they drafted a fucking tackle to play guard in the second round. I'd try to explain more, but you are apparently too fucking stupid to understand the written word.

Saccopoo
05-13-2012, 11:53 PM
I think Allen brings more position versatility. In a pinch, he could play tackle in the NFL, as well as guard. So, in that small point, he may have some value that DeCastro did not. Poe should be no worse than Chapman, even if he busts, and Allen brings a value that is not terribly inferior to DeCastro. If Poe hits, then the Poe/Allen combination will prove inspired.

I like Allen. As a sixth round pick.

That's the guy you have as the OL backup. Great guy to have as the OL backup actually. A four position guy who lacks the skill set to be great, but is a solid guy to have on the roster if there is an injury. Someone you are happy to have picked in the sixth round.

And Poe...

We'll see. He certainly wasn't any better than Chapman in college. Chapman played nearly half the 2011 season with a blown ACL and meniscus and still ended up second team All-SEC and anchoring one of the best college defenses in recent memory.

And I was completely happy seeing what we had in Powe before worrying about drafting another NT in 2013 (when guys like Starlite Lotulelei and Geathers would be available).

Direckshun
05-13-2012, 11:55 PM

The Chiefs never won anything with perhaps the best guard to play in the NFL in the past 20 years.

I've said that the draft sucks because they drafted a ****ing tackle to play guard in the second round. I'd try to explain more, but you are apparently too ****ing stupid to understand the written word.

Guards aren't the only decent thing you can get at most truck stops at 2:00 a.m. on a Tuesday.

BryanBusby
05-13-2012, 11:57 PM
I've said that the draft sucks because they drafted a fucking tackle to play guard in the second round. I'd try to explain more, but you are apparently too fucking stupid to understand the written word.
Jesus, your logic sucks so fucking hard.

Direckshun
05-13-2012, 11:58 PM
Jesus, your logic sucks so ****ing hard.

Speaking of most truck stops at 2:00 a.m. on a Tuesday, his logic isn't the only think that sucks so fucking hard.

BryanBusby
05-13-2012, 11:59 PM
Yeah but you can pay a crack whore twenty bux and it'll go away. Saccopoo will continue to return with his moon logic.

"blah blah blah should of drafted a guard at 11 blah blah blah stupid shit blah blah blah who the fuck drafts a tackle in the 2nd to play guard *ignores teams that does just that often*"

RealSNR
05-14-2012, 12:08 AM
Speaking of most truck stops at 2:00 a.m. on a Tuesday, his logic isn't the only think that sucks so fucking hard.No kidding! Ever try to get good service at that time of the night? Those cooks are hella slow! And the customer interaction from the wait staff leaves much to be desired most of the time! It absolutely S-U-C-K-S SUCKS!

Direckshun
05-14-2012, 12:11 AM
No kidding! Ever try to get good service at that time of the night? Those cooks are hella slow! And the customer interaction from the wait staff leaves much to be desired most of the time! It absolutely S-U-C-K-S SUCKS!

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/3749-i-see-what-you-did-there-no-text.png

jspchief
05-14-2012, 12:12 AM
Back to the topic of the article...

Not sure how I feel about all the recent talk of rookies sitting out the year by design. We built a team of young talent in part by putting those young guys out there. We can look at some of our poor win/loss ratios in the recent past and see failure, but it was closely tied to tearing down the old regime and starting a foundation from scratch.

I'm not saying put guys on the field that aren't ready. But I hope the front office isn't too rigid in their approach to our rookies either. One example that comes to mind is Stanzi. There's a part of me that believes that it was determined he would never see the field in '11 no matter what. As it turns out, between the Palko train wreck, Orton, and some of our blowout losses, there were some good opportunities to het him minutes.

I just hope they aren't so locked into their development road map that they miss chances to get guys on the field. Remember what got us to this young team with high potential.

Direckshun
05-14-2012, 12:13 AM

I stopped reading right there.

SNR feasts on whale dung whenever he can find a restaurant that offers it.

Which he never can.

And yet he always makes the wait staff ask their managers.

beach tribe
05-14-2012, 12:18 AM
It's the same as pissing it away on a two-down hole plugger.

I wouldn't have done either.

My only argument was that they took one in the second. Ain't much of a difference at that point.

And I don't give a shit if they drafted a tackle to play the guard spot. Probably could have had an All-Pro at guard in Albert if they moved him back inside. It's the fact that they took one in high in the second and DeCastro was, theoretically, the best guard prospect in a decade. If you plan on taking one with your high second rounder, it's not that big of a deal just to pull the trigger on the better guy one round earlier.

Just stop. It's painful to read. If Poe ends up being what they expect him to be, his value will be 1000 times what Decastro's very best could ever provide.
The difference in value between a great G, and a good one is probably the smallest of any position in the NFL. When you've earned the privilege to take a shot on an elite talent at the most important on your team other than QB, there's nothing wrong with doing it. If he doesn't pan out, and and Allen does, you really haven't lost a whole lot in the grand scheme of things. In other words taking a G at 11 is dumber than anything that you have suggested to be stupid, but I really don't expect you to understand that since you've actually brought up sliding Albert inside again, which is just mind bottlingly stupid.

Direckshun
05-14-2012, 12:19 AM
Not sure how I feel about all the recent talk of rookies sitting out the year by design. We built a team of young talent in part by putting those young guys out there. We can look at some of our poor win/loss ratios in the recent past and see failure, but it was closely tied to tearing down the old regime and starting a foundation from scratch.

I'm not saying put guys on the field that aren't ready. But I hope the front office isn't too rigid in their approach to our rookies either. One example that comes to mind is Stanzi. There's a part of me that believes that it was determined he would never see the field in '11 no matter what. As it turns out, between the Palko train wreck, Orton, and some of our blowout losses, there were some good opportunities to het him minutes.

I just hope they aren't so locked into their development road map that they miss chances to get guys on the field. Remember what got us to this young team with high potential.

The Chiefs' top five picks last year played an average of 14 games last year.

This team has no problem playing rookies.

They just prefer bringing them along slowly.

Baldwin -- was third on the depth chart all year
Hudson -- came in on imbalanced lines
Houston -- sat behind Studebaker for a month or so
Bailey -- played in obvious passing downs
Brown -- dime packages, special teams.

Saccopoo
05-14-2012, 12:22 AM
Yeah but you can pay a crack whore twenty bux and it'll go away. Saccopoo will continue to return with his moon logic.

"blah blah blah should of drafted a guard at 11 blah blah blah stupid shit blah blah blah who the **** drafts a tackle in the 2nd to play guard *ignores teams that does just that often*"

Jesus Fucking Christ you fucking dildo humping, goat raping sack of monkey shit!

Learn to fucking read you illiterate hillbilly fuck!

Direckshun
05-14-2012, 12:23 AM
Jesus ****ing Christ you ****ing dildo humping, goat raping sack of monkey shit!

Learn to ****ing read you illiterate hillbilly ****!

I am so turned on right now.

In58men
05-14-2012, 12:24 AM
Yummy me too

Direckshun
05-14-2012, 12:24 AM
Yummy me too

I'm not doing anything if you want to meet up at a truck stop here in about half an hour.

RealSNR
05-14-2012, 12:25 AM
I stopped reading right there.

SNR feasts on whale dung whenever he can find a restaurant that offers it.

Which he never can.

And yet he always makes the wait staff ask their managers.Whale dung? That's the best you could do? Whale dung?

I'm beginning to think we should have selected another draft whore in the first round instead of a NT or G. You've lost your burst.

Direckshun
05-14-2012, 12:27 AM
Whale dung? That's the best you could do? Whale dung?

I'm beginning to think we should have selected another draft whore in the first round instead of a NT or G. You've lost your burst.

Pass. We're like eight deep at that position 'round these parts.

In58men
05-14-2012, 12:28 AM
I'm not doing anything if you want to meet up at a truck stop here in about half an hour.

Let me wash my lucky thong first. It's on big boy.

In58men
05-14-2012, 12:28 AM
Whale dung?!?!?!?

ROFL hahahah

Direckshun
05-14-2012, 12:31 AM
Let me wash my lucky thong first. It's on big boy.

You ever with some people, and one of them says "I had some Chinese food today." Then all you can crave for the rest of the day is Chinese food?

It's like that. Only Jesus cries.

RealSNR
05-14-2012, 12:33 AM
I would join you fellas at the truck stop but apparently I would ruin the moment what with my whale dung obsession and all.

In58men
05-14-2012, 12:33 AM
You ever with some people, and one of them says "I had some Chinese food today." Then all you can crave for the rest of the day is Chinese food?

It's like that. Only Jesus cries.

My dad got killed by a Jap in the war I don't like Chinese food no more

In58men
05-14-2012, 12:34 AM
I would join you fellas at the truck stop but apparently I would ruin the moment what with my whale dung obsession and all.

ROFL @ whale dung

RealSNR
05-14-2012, 12:34 AM
Pass. We're like eight deep at that position 'round these parts.Can never have enough good solid draft whores. Remember the days when we had OTW58 going full time along with Mecca and chiefscafan? It's time to return back to the glory days.

BryanBusby
05-14-2012, 12:35 AM
Jesus Fucking Christ you fucking dildo humping, goat raping sack of monkey shit!

Learn to fucking read you illiterate hillbilly fuck!
LMAO

Learn how to not be a literal moron first.

E: Oh let me get into this name calling jumbled mess.

Jesus Fucking Christ you shit faced chuck wagon micropenis homosexual ewok!

Learn how to not piss down your leg you mouthbreathing Raiders fan!

Direckshun
05-14-2012, 12:38 AM
Can never have enough good solid draft whores. Remember the days when we had OTW58 going full time along with Mecca and chiefscafan? It's time to return back to the glory days.

All days with chiefscafan were glory days.

God I miss that amazing bastard.

Direckshun
05-14-2012, 12:39 AM
My dad got killed by a Jap in the war I don't like Chinese food no more

Japs aren't Chinese you stupid bastard.

BryanBusby
05-14-2012, 12:41 AM
For the record, he's how sac would of drafted:

1. Michael Brockers, DT; LSU
2. Peter Konz, C; Wisconsin
3. Robert Turbin, RB; Utah State
4. Alameda Ta'amu, DT; Washington
5. Winston Guy, S; Kentucky
6. Ryan Lindley, QB; San Diego State
7. Drake Dunsmore, TE; Northwestern
7. Matt Reynolds, OT; BYU

So lets take a moment to go back and reflect on how fucking stupid this idiot really is.

In58men
05-14-2012, 12:42 AM
Japs aren't Chinese you stupid bastard.

It took your ass a minuet Hahahaha

Saccopoo
05-14-2012, 12:43 AM

So lets take a moment to go back and reflect on how ****ing stupid this idiot really is.

Holy shit...

That's a fucking great draft right there.

BryanBusby
05-14-2012, 12:44 AM
That's a shitty draft. Thank you for proving my point.

Direckshun
05-14-2012, 12:44 AM

So lets take a moment to go back and reflect on how ****ing stupid this idiot really is.

1. no
2. no
3. yes
4. no
5. yes
6. yes
7. yes
7. no

In other words, Sac is late for a date with my dry, dry balls.

In58men
05-14-2012, 12:45 AM
Fuck that draft.

That just means Cassel has a job still

Saccopoo
05-14-2012, 12:46 AM
That's a shitty draft. Thank you for proving my point.

You're a shitty draft you butt fucking, in-bred, donkey humping, ass ramming pig fucker.

In58men
05-14-2012, 12:47 AM
You're a shitty draft you butt ****ing, in-bred, donkey humping, ass ramming pig ****er.

God loves you

BryanBusby
05-14-2012, 12:48 AM
You're a shitty draft you butt fucking, in-bred, donkey humping, ass ramming pig fucker.

q_q

sorry you suck at everything, including life

Direckshun
05-14-2012, 12:49 AM
You're a shitty draft you butt ****ing, in-bred, donkey humping, ass ramming pig ****er.

This thread has burst.

RealSNR
05-14-2012, 12:49 AM

I've been in favor of the way this new regime brings along young guys, but I was pretty disappointed last year with the way they handled Hudson. They pretty much let him rot on the bench while we had broke dicks trying to get push on short yardage situations.

I just hope Hudson's second year as a pro and first year as a starter wasn't as bad as Asamoah's.

Saccopoo
05-14-2012, 12:50 AM
q_q

sorry you suck at everything, including life

Actually, I don't. I'm pretty fucking great at everything I do. Including my balls out mocks.

Yeah, they are fucking great.

Don't hate 'cause you can't duplicate.

Word.

RealSNR
05-14-2012, 12:51 AM
In other words, Sac is late for a date with my dry, dry balls.Dry? Does Sac like them dry? Know what he could use if he doesn't?

Whale dung.

In58men
05-14-2012, 12:52 AM
Dry? Does Sac like them dry? Know what he could use if he doesn't?

Whale dung.

ROFL Whale Dung hahahahab

BryanBusby
05-14-2012, 12:54 AM
Actually, I don't. I'm pretty fucking great at everything I do. Including my balls out mocks.

Yeah, they are fucking great.

Don't hate 'cause you can't duplicate.

Word.

Go on about your wonderful mocks that include Michael Brockers. It's funny.

Saccopoo
05-14-2012, 12:55 AM
Dry? Does Sac like them dry? Know what he could use if he doesn't?

Whale dung.

Fuck that.

Here's what pig fuckers apply so as to not get that post pig fucking squishy feeling on their balls:

http://www.monkamoo.com/Intermediate%20Product%20Pages/Intermediate%20Graphics/Anti%20Monkey%20Butt/ambpowder.jpg

RealSNR
05-14-2012, 12:59 AM
There was a chick in college I dated for awhile who was really into anal. Like, really into anal. She used a fleet enema before every session because she claimed it made the experience better not only for her lovers but especially for her. I don't know how much I buy that, but I CAN say that she was right about it being good for her lover. When I was done I hardly felt like I needed to take a shower it was that clean.

Saccopoo
05-14-2012, 01:03 AM
There was a chick in college I dated for awhile who was really into anal. Like, really into anal. She used a fleet enema before every session because she claimed it made the experience better not only for her lovers but especially for her. I don't know how much I buy that, but I CAN say that she was right about it being good for her lover. When I was done I hardly felt like I needed to take a shower it was that clean.

Why would you butt fuck some skank who went through a whole 47 minute ritual beforehand?

That kind of ruins the whole point of shoving into some squealing broads keester, doesn't it?

RealSNR
05-14-2012, 01:06 AM
Why would you butt fuck some skank who went through a whole 47 minute ritual beforehand?

That kind of ruins the whole point of shoving into some squealing broads keester, doesn't it?47 minutes? Nah. I mean, it took her 20 at most. She was a pro at using these things, too. She let me watch while she did it. I've never seen a chick so comfortable with shoving shit in her ass. Seriously, like a quick 30 seconds to pour in the liquid, 4 minutes to hold it all in, and about 15 minutes to let her system shit it all out.

Saccopoo
05-14-2012, 01:12 AM
47 minutes? Nah. I mean, it took her 20 at most. She was a pro at using these things, too. She let me watch while she did it. I've never seen a chick so comfortable with shoving shit in her ass. Seriously, like a quick 30 seconds to pour in the liquid, 4 minutes to hold it all in, and about 15 minutes to let her system shit it all out.

Wow.

So you would sit there for 20 minutes and watch this skag flush out her crapper?

That almost sounds like something I'd miss an episode of Gilligan's Island for.

Almost.

RealSNR
05-14-2012, 01:23 AM
Wow.

So you would sit there for 20 minutes and watch this skag flush out her crapper?

That almost sounds like something I'd miss an episode of Gilligan's Island for.

Almost.Don't knock it til you've tried it

In58men
05-14-2012, 01:26 AM
Don't knock it til you've tried it

Classic ****ing response bro.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

jspchief
05-14-2012, 01:54 AM
47 minutes? Nah. I mean, it took her 20 at most. She was a pro at using these things, too. She let me watch while she did it. I've never seen a chick so comfortable with shoving shit in her ass. Seriously, like a quick 30 seconds to pour in the liquid, 4 minutes to hold it all in, and about 15 minutes to let her system shit it all out.

Sounds romantic.

Nothing gets me in the mood for anal like thinking about my gal taking a cleansing dump.

In58men
05-14-2012, 01:57 AM
This shit was fucking funny. My stomach is hurting.

The dude said don't knock it until you tried it.

bevischief
05-14-2012, 07:15 AM

too much info...

Direckshun
05-14-2012, 08:03 AM

uhhhh

jspchief
05-14-2012, 08:17 AM
When she was done her asshole would hang out about 4 inches and looked like an inverted sausage casing.

jspchief
05-14-2012, 08:18 AM
He could just stretch it over his dick like he was putting on pantyhose.

Deberg_1990
05-14-2012, 08:29 AM

I've said that the draft sucks because they drafted a ****ing tackle to play guard in the second round. I'd try to explain more, but you are apparently too ****ing stupid to understand the written word.

and yet, you wanted to spend the #11 pick on one of the least impactful positions on the football field.

BossChief
05-14-2012, 08:45 AM
Sac wanted Konz at 11 and Reynolds in the second or third round.

Konz went mid second and Reynolds didnt even get drafted.

Listening to him about line play is a waste of time except for purposes of humor.

Chiefnj2
05-14-2012, 08:46 AM
Allen and Stephenson will do a good job protecting Seneca Wallace next year.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-14-2012, 09:12 AM

Damn, that still isn't shittier than Sac's takes.

buddha
05-14-2012, 09:55 AM
Sac...if Poe doesn't work out, come back and bitch. It's foolish to keep banging this same drum over and over. Personally, while I hated the Poe pick when it happened, it has grown on me over time. Nothing wrong with that...reconsideration is the mark of a seasoned mind and a person who is willing to consider other options.

Moving Jeff Allen one spot to the inside is a simple transition. It's moving guards to tackle that is hard.

RealSNR
05-14-2012, 09:55 AM
Wow. A lot of you seem disgusted. I had no idea sticking your wiener up a poop chute was romantic, but watching a woman take a shit was absolutely disgusting. To each his own, though.

Chris Meck
05-14-2012, 09:57 AM
I was gonna say...

haven't we pretty well established that Sac purports to know a lot about football while actually knowing nothing?

Okie_Apparition
05-14-2012, 11:16 AM
Thrives on rejection
but rejects anal
he's so complex

Saccopoo
05-14-2012, 07:53 PM
Sac wanted Konz at 11 and Reynolds in the second or third round.

Konz went mid second and Reynolds didnt even get drafted.

Listening to him about line play is a waste of time except for purposes of humor.

Don't you have a ballsack to gargle on or something?

Saccopoo
05-14-2012, 08:03 PM
Wow. A lot of you seem disgusted. I had no idea sticking your wiener up a poop chute was romantic, but watching a woman take a shit was absolutely disgusting. To each his own, though.

It's why I keep a pristine roll of extra thick Saran Wrap in the house and have numerous glass coffee tables.

Haters gonna hate.