PDA

View Full Version : Misc Brown Recluse

Cornstock
05-17-2012, 01:20 AM
Got out of my shower tonight only to notice one of these bad boys crawling around on my bathroom door. I'm glad I saw it before it saw me. I think I'm still on arachnid high-alert, just coming back from the Middle East and having to look for poisonous spiders everywhere. Funny thing is, I had just had a debate with one of my friends about whether their habitat extends in to southern Iowa, where I'm located. Apparently they do live up here.

Yes, I'm sure it was a brown recluse, I googled them to double-check. It had all the markings, like the fiddle shaped design on its back and the color and size all checked out. I looked back through the archives on here and found a few posts about them, but do you guys run across them where you're at?

Bump
05-17-2012, 01:25 AM
no need to worry (ok, maybe a little), I've lived with them for 20 years and no problems. You seem one, kill it. That's really it.

MIAdragon
05-17-2012, 01:27 AM
Fuck no.

Imon Yourside
05-17-2012, 01:30 AM
no need to worry (ok, maybe a little), I've lived with them for 20 years and no problems. You seem one, kill it. That's really it.

Lolz at the avatar....that dude is funny.

Bump
05-17-2012, 01:32 AM
Lolz at the avatar....that dude is funny.

yeah, I want to smoke a bowl with Giorgio Tsoukalos some day.

Rasputin
05-17-2012, 01:43 AM
If he wasn't "dead" & or "locked up in jail for dui killing a guy"

you could call this guy.

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab190/Cocotona/john_goodman.png

BillSelfsTrophycase
05-17-2012, 03:28 AM
Fuck spiders

http://images.wikia.com/unhalo/images/3/34/FireKill.jpg

That is all

Mr_Tomahawk
05-17-2012, 05:17 AM
"Venomous"...not poisonous.

Dartgod
05-17-2012, 06:15 AM
My wife got bit by one in December and it still hasn't completely healed. Nasty little fuckers.

Rasputin
05-17-2012, 06:24 AM
My wife got bit by one in December and it still hasn't completely healed. Nasty little ****ers.

Ewe, not good. I've seen first hand what it can do & not pretty. From my second marage my step daughter who has down syndrome got bit on the arm. She was put in an inucubator for a week with all kinds of treatment to get it to reverse. That was a very scary ordeal to go through. The venom just eats away the skin right in front of your eyes. Seem just that quick. I shudder the thought of a Brown Recluse bite.

Hope your wife gets full recovery.

Radar Chief
05-17-2012, 06:28 AM
Yes, we've got black widows too.

bevischief
05-17-2012, 06:53 AM
Nuke it from orbit, the only way to be sure.

Phobia
05-17-2012, 06:54 AM
They're really no trouble at all... unless they bite you. I'm terrified of being bitten by one. I've seen the damage they can inflict.

Aries Walker
05-17-2012, 07:03 AM
You're the first person I've ever seen besides myself who notes the difference between the two. Tip o' the cap to you.

C-Mac
05-17-2012, 07:06 AM
I bare the scare of one I rolled upon while sleeping.
Comforting to know this is the only time they bite a human, last act of self defense.

Dante84
05-17-2012, 07:06 AM
OJ Simpson?

- the 90's

Dartgod
05-17-2012, 07:09 AM
Ewe, not good. I've seen first hand what it can do & not pretty. From my second marage my step daughter who has down syndrome got bit on the arm. She was put in an inucubator for a week with all kinds of treatment to get it to reverse. That was a very scary ordeal to go through. The venom just eats away the skin right in front of your eyes. Seem just that quick. I shudder the thought of a Brown Recluse bite.

Hope your wife gets full recovery.

It wasn't as bad as some of the pictures I've seen. I think what helped her was going to the ER after a couple of days and getting IV antibiotics. It helped to prevent necrosis.

Iowanian
05-17-2012, 07:28 AM
They do live in Southern Iowa, they do bite people and the wounds are nasty when they do.

Kill it and have your house sprayed. I tried it myself for many years, but since babies came into the picture, I've had it commercially done and I think it does a better job.

notorious
05-17-2012, 07:33 AM
Recluse city here in SW Kansas. Grew up with them, had a beer with them.

I created all kinds of cool ways to kill those nasty fucks. If you see one, there are more, since they like to hide.

notorious
05-17-2012, 07:37 AM
It wasn't as bad as some of the pictures I've seen. I think what helped her was going to the ER after a couple of days and getting IV antibiotics. It helped to prevent necrosis.

My had an ulcerated wound above his eye (:eek:), and went to the doctor. The doctor didn't do shit and didn't know what the hell it was.

When my dad showed me the wound I told him to go directly back to the doctor and smack him. Get Antibiotics and then smack him again. The wound went away within a month.

You would think that a doctor could recognize something like that, especially when I could google it within 3 seconds.

Nzoner
05-17-2012, 07:40 AM
My wife got bit by one in December and it still hasn't completely healed. Nasty little ****ers.

Got bit by one when I lived in San Diego,unfortunately I let it go for about a week until I could barely walk.Doc did a good job though and I only have a small scar from where he basically went in and dug out the rotten flesh.

penguinz
05-17-2012, 07:42 AM
You're the first person I've ever seen besides myself who notes the difference between the two. Tip o' the cap to you.Just not worth the time here to correct people.

Dartgod
05-17-2012, 07:48 AM
My had an ulcerated wound above his eye (:eek:), and went to the doctor. The doctor didn't do shit and didn't know what the hell it was.

When my dad showed me the wound I told him to go directly back to the doctor and smack him. Get Antibiotics and then smack him again. The wound went away within a month.

You would think that a doctor could recognize something like that, especially when I could google it within 3 seconds.
When we went to the ER, they had some Nurse Practitioner see my wife and she was kind of a bitch. She was questioning whether it was really a spider bite, etc. She asked her "did you see the spider bite you?". Stupid cunt.

Finally the ER doc came in and he said that they get a lot of people claiming to be bitten by spiders when its really just a run of the mill insect bite. He looked at it for a few seconds and said that it was definitely a brown recluse bite and put her on the antibiotics.

Frazod
05-17-2012, 08:10 AM
Lady I work with had one crawl into her motorcycle helmet (which she had sitting on her bike in the garage). When she put the helmet on, it bit right in the middle of the forehead - straight out of a horror movie. Took forever to heal, and she still has a scar from it. Ugh. Nasty fuckers.

lcarus
05-17-2012, 08:25 AM
I hate the thought of a brown recluse in my shoe or in my bed. I sometimes check under my sheets and in my shoes. We have a lot of them in Tulsa it seems.

lcarus
05-17-2012, 08:26 AM
yeah, I want to smoke a bowl with Giorgio Tsoukalos some day.

He probably does party. It would be fun to smoke up with the dude. I'm sure he'd have a lot of interesting stuff to say. He's a person you would let bogart the pipe/joint/blunt just to hear him talk for half an hour before he hits it and passes.

Rain Man
05-17-2012, 09:01 AM
You're the first person I've ever seen besides myself who notes the difference between the two. Tip o' the cap to you.

What's the difference? I want to be the third person who knows.

Craqhead
05-17-2012, 09:09 AM
Nasty lil buggers. Killed hundreds. Thankfully never been bit. I work for a moving company, so finding and killing them is usually a daily occurence.

Thig Lyfe
05-17-2012, 09:15 AM
A brown recluse bit my dick once. That's probably why it has super powers now.

OmahaChief
05-17-2012, 09:26 AM
Got bit by one of these a few years back. Bit me right near the shin. It did not eat up my skin or leave a scar but hair no longer grows on about a silver dollar size circle on my leg. I went to the doc after my leg started feeling like it was on fire and a I had lump the size of an walnut under my skin.

Radar Chief
05-17-2012, 09:34 AM
A brown recluse bit my dick once. That's probably why it rotted off. Well, it was either that or the Bangkok hooker. One of the two.

:thumb:

The Franchise
05-17-2012, 09:39 AM
Lady I work with had one crawl into her motorcycle helmet (which she had sitting on her bike in the garage). When she put the helmet on, it bit right in the middle of the forehead - straight out of a horror movie. Took forever to heal, and she still has a scar from it. Ugh. Nasty fuckers.

If that happened to me....I'm pretty sure I would never be able to sleep again.

ThaVirus
05-17-2012, 09:49 AM

I think if an animal injects any kind of toxin its technically called venomous. So snakes, spiders etc are venomous, not poisonous. And I think in order to be classified poisonous the toxin has to be touched or ingested. Like a Poison Dart Frog.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Valiant
05-17-2012, 09:50 AM

,delivery method. Venom is through bite or sting. Poison is from contact with no internal injection.

Also offensive vs defensive.

rico
05-17-2012, 10:23 AM
Got out of my shower tonight only to notice one of these bad boys crawling around on my bathroom door. I'm glad I saw it before it saw me. I think I'm still on arachnid high-alert, just coming back from the Middle East and having to look for poisonous spiders everywhere. Funny thing is, I had just had a debate with one of my friends about whether their habitat extends in to southern Iowa, where I'm located. Apparently they do live up here.

Yes, I'm sure it was a brown recluse, I googled them to double-check. It had all the markings, like the fiddle shaped design on its back and the color and size all checked out. I looked back through the archives on here and found a few posts about them, but do you guys run across them where you're at?

Southwest, South Central or Southeast? Muscat, Oman.....are you a Muscatinian?

I'm a Southeast Iowan and we definitely have them here. When I was younger, my dad told me this story about how my great grandpa got bit in the ass by one in a shed. He then proceeded to tell me that they are the most dangerous spiders that we may come across in Iowa with an exception of black widows. I couldn't stop thinking about how my great grandpa was bit in the ass? How as in, literally, how did my great grandpa manage to get his ass bit by a brown recluse in the shed? Was he taking a shit in the shed when he got bit? I couldn't and still haven't ever been able to make sense of it. Whenever I asked my dad about how the spider bit my great grandpa's ass, my dad always responded with, "that's not the point of the story, so don't be a dumbass. The point of the story is that brown recluses are dangerous and you need to stay the **** away from them."

Aries Walker
05-17-2012, 10:28 AM
Venom is injected, as with fangs, and typically comes from a venom sac. Poison is ingested or spread by touch, like a mushroom or a poison frog, and usually covers the whole beastie.

L.A. Chieffan
05-17-2012, 10:32 AM
I kill black widows on a daily basis

Micjones
05-17-2012, 10:38 AM

My buddy told me his wife killed one recently.
They live somewhere in KCK.

boogblaster
05-17-2012, 10:38 AM

yup .. got both here too .....

Frazod
05-17-2012, 10:40 AM
If that happened to me....I'm pretty sure I would never be able to sleep again.

She now keeps her helmet/all articles of clothing in the house. And after hearing her story, I no longer keep boots/shoes in the garage. Apparently they like garages.

But yeah, that would be like Jaws x 1,000. Gah.

L.A. Chieffan
05-17-2012, 10:49 AM
My buddy told me his wife killed one recently.
They live somewhere in KCK.

I was walking my dogs the other night and one of them jumped, yes apparently they jump, onto my dog's head. I had to hold her still and flick it off with my finger and then step on it. My wife nearly fainted.

Easy 6
05-17-2012, 10:53 AM
An old lady who i used to live next to lost a big chunk of one of her big toes to a recluse, nasty little suckers.

Reach for the Shoe of Doom.

Setsuna
05-17-2012, 11:18 AM
Dude I've seen like 3 around my garage door lately. This is gettin g ridiculous. Last one I saw was two days ago in the middle of an intricate web that wasn't there during the day and somehow appeared there at night. I hope they don't have a brood nearby.

Ultra Peanut
05-17-2012, 11:23 AM

much like ur posting

Valiant
05-17-2012, 11:34 AM

Actual black ones or the brown, dark brown ones?

L.A. Chieffan
05-17-2012, 11:35 AM
Actual black ones or the brown, dark brown ones?

Black ones. With the red hour glass on the belly. Big bitches too

Okie_Apparition
05-17-2012, 11:38 AM
People have been living with them for thousands of years
without pesticides

Buehler445
05-17-2012, 11:39 AM

Motherfuck those bitches. I had to crawl in a well pit last summer to screw with some valve or some shit. So I'm down in this hole and dad says, "Buehler445, don't freak out, but there is a giant ass black widow by the pressure tank."

Son of a bitch. I got that damn valve fixed in nothing flat. That was the biggest goddamn non-terrantula spider I've ever seen. After I got out of there, I dropped about 150 times the recommended rate of everything mom had under the cabinet that killed anything. It's probably still toxic in there.

FUCK SPIDERS!

chuxtrux
05-17-2012, 11:50 AM
Living in an apartment in college at KU and we had recluses everywhere. I once found one in my bed so I had to pull my bed away from the wall. Somehow managed not to get bit. That place was infested with them.

ReynardMuldrake
05-17-2012, 12:00 PM
She now keeps her helmet/all articles of clothing in the house. And after hearing her story, I no longer keep boots/shoes in the garage. Apparently they like garages.

But yeah, that would be like Jaws x 1,000. Gah.

Last year one time right after I pulled out of my driveway and started driving down the road a spider crawled out of the sun visor and descended right over my head. I saw it but couldn't get out of the way in time. It landed on my face. I pulled over, hit the hazard lights, jumped out and did the heebie-jeebie dance.

JESUS FUCK that thing almost made me run into a light pole.

BigMeatballDave
05-17-2012, 12:07 PM
Last year one time right after I pulled out of my driveway and started driving down the road a spider crawled out of the sun visor and descended right over my head. I saw it but couldn't get out of the way in time. It landed on my face. I pulled over, hit the hazard lights, jumped out and did the heebie-jeebie dance.

JESUS FUCK that thing almost made me run into a light pole.

LMAO

I'd have done the same thing.

I actually look at the headliner and under the visor when I get in.

BigMeatballDave
05-17-2012, 12:10 PM
I've never had a spider bite but I always check my shoes.

I FUCKING HATE SPIDERS

Dartgod
05-17-2012, 12:20 PM
Dude I've seen like 3 around my garage door lately. This is gettin g ridiculous. Last one I saw was two days ago in the middle of an intricate web that wasn't there during the day and somehow appeared there at night. I hope they don't have a brood nearby.

Brown recluse spiders don't spin "intricate" webs.

The BRS web is not made as an insect trap, as in the case of other spiders. It is made for nesting purposes only, and so it does not look as the typical circular spider webs that can be found in gardens. The brown recluse spider web has no specific design: it looks as if it had been carelessly and randomly constructed.

http://www.brownreclusespider.org/brown-recluse-spider-web.htm

Amnorix
05-17-2012, 12:32 PM

I suspect that many of us who note the difference don't bother posting the "hey, you got it wrong" email. :shrug:

I do teach my kids that one, however.

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-17-2012, 12:36 PM
My wife got bit by one in December and it still hasn't completely healed. Nasty little fuckers.

She told you it was a spider bite. ROFL

Amnorix
05-17-2012, 12:39 PM
Frazod's worst nightmare.

<object width='464' height='300' id='2317606' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' classid='clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000' alt='Spider Killing Gone Bad in http://www.break.com/'><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /></param><param name='flashvars' value='playerversion=12'></param><param name='movie' value='http://embed.break.com/MjMxNzYwNg=='></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param><embed flashvars='playerversion=12' src='http://embed.break.com/MjMxNzYwNg==' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' allowFullScreen='true' allowScriptAccess='always' width='464' height='300'></embed></object><br><font size=1><a href='http://www.break.com' target='_blank'>Spider Killing Gone Bad</a></font><font size=1> - Watch More <a href="http://www.break.com">Funny Videos</a></font>

Bearcat
05-17-2012, 12:41 PM
Brown recluse spiders don't spin "intricate" webs.

They aren't found in Florida, either.

Besides those two things though... :shrug:

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-17-2012, 12:43 PM

<object width='464' height='300' id='2317606' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' classid='clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000' alt='Spider Killing Gone Bad in http://www.break.com/'><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /></param><param name='flashvars' value='playerversion=12'></param><param name='movie' value='http://embed.break.com/MjMxNzYwNg=='></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param><embed flashvars='playerversion=12' src='http://embed.break.com/MjMxNzYwNg==' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' allowFullScreen='true' allowScriptAccess='always' width='464' height='300'></embed></object><br><font size=1><a href='http://www.break.com' target='_blank'>Spider Killing Gone Bad</a></font><font size=1> - Watch More <a href="http://www.break.com">Funny Videos</a></font>

That exact thing happened to me with a wolf spider in the garage. Babys were fucking everywhere.

Bowser
05-17-2012, 12:44 PM
Fuck this thread, right in its brown hairy recluse ass.

TO THE THREAD IGNORE MACHINE!!!

Amnorix
05-17-2012, 12:49 PM
No brown recluses in Mass, btw. One good thing about our crappy weather and being inhabited for 400+ years -- practically nothing dangerous lives around here big or small. Coyotes are about the most dangerous things around. We have black widows, but they're pretty damn rare, and we have a few rattlesnakes. I knew they were rare and a wimpy breed of rattlesnake, but it's even "worse" than I thought -- the last rattlesnake fatality in Massachusetts was in.....wait for it................................................1791.

Yeah, Massachusetts -- the weather and traffic sucks, but you won't die from anything biting you that's for damn sure.

Amnorix
05-17-2012, 12:52 PM
I've never had a spider bite but I always check my shoes.

I FUCKING HATE SPIDERS

Fuck this thread, right in its brown hairy recluse ass.

TO THE THREAD IGNORE MACHINE!!!

Believe me, I'm NOT making fun of you guys (or Frazod), but it really amuses me that everyone around here talks about how they have a 12 inch dick and Katy Perry has nothing on the last girlfriend they banged and people who have spent 30 years studying the NFL for a living don't know shit and how they would fucking destroy a Navy SEAL in one-on-one combat, but Spiders.........EEEEEEEKK!!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

:D

Fish
05-17-2012, 12:54 PM
http://www.taradeces.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/img-cache/88bf0_spideronsteroidsp1.gif

Fish
05-17-2012, 01:03 PM
If you want to rid an area of brown recluse spiders, simply introduce some Wolf spiders. They kill the shit out of brown recluse spiders, and they won't kill you. Wolf spiders are pretty awesome little hunters...

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/8347/800pxwolfeyesforguide.jpg

-King-
05-17-2012, 01:05 PM
I bare the scare of one I rolled upon while sleeping.
Comforting to know this is the only time they bite a human, last act of self defense.
Thats what they want you to think!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7g9WjcGdxuM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SnakeXJones
05-17-2012, 01:05 PM
and yet Wolf Spiders are fucking huge screw that shit

L.A. Chieffan
05-17-2012, 01:17 PM
We also get quite a few camel spiders. Theyre like a cross between a scorpion and a spider. My dogs are always chasing them around.

http://images.flowers.vg/1024x768/camel-spider.jpg

Frazod
05-17-2012, 01:17 PM
If you want to rid an area of brown recluse spiders, simply introduce some Wolf spiders. They kill the shit out of brown recluse spiders, and they won't kill you. Wolf spiders are pretty awesome little hunters...

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/8347/800pxwolfeyesforguide.jpg

FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU:mad::eek::deevee:

Cornstock
05-17-2012, 01:59 PM
Southwest, South Central or Southeast? Muscat, Oman.....are you a Muscatinian?

I'm in SW Iowa now, just got back this week from Muscat.

Cornstock
05-17-2012, 02:09 PM

Wow that was much more freaky than the damn recluse I saw last night. I've never had that happen to me, thank God.

Reerun_KC
05-17-2012, 02:12 PM
Mother**** those bitches. I had to crawl in a well pit last summer to screw with some valve or some shit. So I'm down in this hole and dad says, "Buehler445, don't freak out, but there is a giant ass black widow by the pressure tank."

Son of a bitch. I got that damn valve fixed in nothing flat. That was the biggest goddamn non-terrantula spider I've ever seen. After I got out of there, I dropped about 150 times the recommended rate of everything mom had under the cabinet that killed anything. It's probably still toxic in there.

**** SPIDERS!

Pussy

Donger
05-17-2012, 02:30 PM

**** me. God damn you, Amno. I literally felt those little bastards crawling up my legs, and I don't mind spiders (a lot).

ThaVirus
05-17-2012, 02:35 PM

Yeah, put some of these in your house.

http://www.pestid.msu.edu/Portals/0/dnnPhotoGallery/979/651.jpg

A+ idea, bro.

Radar Chief
05-17-2012, 02:37 PM
and yet Wolf Spiders are ****ing huge screw that shit

I like wolf spiders. They hunt and put to a painful, heinous death the bugs that REALLY creep me out like roaches.

mr. tegu
05-17-2012, 02:42 PM
The average person swallows 8 spiders in their sleep in their lifetime.

Frazod
05-17-2012, 02:52 PM

Will not watch.

Damn you. :mad:

Radar Chief
05-17-2012, 03:03 PM
The average person swallows 8 spiders in their sleep in their lifetime.

Not true. That’s actually an urban myth started to prove how easy it is to get people to believe something just by spreading it around the internet.

http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/spiders.asp

Donger
05-17-2012, 03:04 PM
Not true. That’s actually an urban myth started to prove how easy it is to get people to believe something just by spreading it around the internet.

http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/spiders.asp

Yeah, I've heard it's more like 16.

I've always wondered about the "she thought it was a zit, went to the doctor and a hundred little spiddies crawled out!" story.

Buehler445
05-17-2012, 03:05 PM
Pussy

I'm OK with shit that doesn't kill me if it bites me. Wolf Spiders... Fine. Brown Recluse and Black widow, my vagina comes out.

burt
05-17-2012, 03:06 PM
They aren't found in Florida, either.

Besides those two things though... :shrug:

We do have "Brown Widows" tho.........

Nzoner
05-17-2012, 03:08 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Up6g0SDMJ7A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Donger
05-17-2012, 03:09 PM
Ugh...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vrvTwQCzPoM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fish
05-17-2012, 03:11 PM
I like wolf spiders. They hunt and put to a painful, heinous death the bugs that REALLY creep me out like roaches.

Exactly. If there weren't any Wolf spiders around, there would be tons and tons of shitty pest bugs around.

+10 points for actually watching this through to the end...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hmr-B_JZTnE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fish
05-17-2012, 03:16 PM
Spider Wars!!

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M5MsHC3gmsk?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M5MsHC3gmsk?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

The Franchise
05-17-2012, 03:28 PM
What the fuck is wrong with that bitch?

Fish
05-17-2012, 03:35 PM
What the fuck is wrong with that bitch?

Were you not aroused?

The Franchise
05-17-2012, 03:42 PM
Were you not aroused?

I found that video hard to masturbate to.

Cornstock
05-17-2012, 03:46 PM
Will not watch.

Damn you. :mad:

Not gonna lie, that was disturbing on the same tier as 2g1c. Maybe not quite as bad, but same ballpark.

It left me with so many questions...how...what...why...WTF! is that real? does this happen? where did they come from? where did they go?

Pasta Little Brioni
05-17-2012, 04:03 PM
Anybody elses skin crawl reading this thread? Feeling little spidies crawlin on ye arm and legs.

MMXcalibur
05-17-2012, 04:05 PM
Exactly. If there weren't any Wolf spiders around, there would be tons and tons of shitty pest bugs around.

+10 points for actually watching this through to the end...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hmr-B_JZTnE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I hated it, but I did it.

I am now a man.

Fish
05-17-2012, 04:28 PM
http://www.onemotion.com/flash/spider/