PDA

View Full Version : Life Greeting from the other side of the World

Reerun_KC
05-22-2012, 01:17 PM
Hello everyone. Just thought I would pop in and say hi from Islamabad Pakistan.

Quite an amazing trip so far..

seclark
05-22-2012, 01:19 PM
i wish you jerkoffs would quit bumping stupid old threads!
sec

BigMeatballDave
05-22-2012, 01:20 PM
You have bigger balls than me.

vailpass
05-22-2012, 01:21 PM
Have fun as their hostage ooops I mean guest.
Enjoy getting beheaded ooops I meant the scenery.

Setsuna
05-22-2012, 01:22 PM
Say hi to Hamas for us.

pr_capone
05-22-2012, 01:23 PM
Hope you make it back!

Lonewolf Ed
05-22-2012, 01:24 PM
How is that Paki beer?

Reerun_KC
05-22-2012, 01:25 PM
The hospitality has been out of this world... The food is pretty darn good, spicey but good.. Lots of it.

I figured I would have lost some weight over here, but not likely. Everytime I turn around someone in the office is bringing me something to eat. LOL

The security is insane around here. 7 checkpoints from office to hotel. We get stopped at each one, then we they see there are two Americans in the car, the send us on our way and offer appologies for stopping us. We have a driver and car for the week... Like our own personal taxi service.

It is different for sure. Looks alot like South Texas and Mexico. IT is a 3rd world country, but the capital city is pretty nice. Our office is pretty well setup and the hotel is a beautiful 5 star resort.

Reerun_KC
05-22-2012, 01:27 PM
How is that Paki beer?

Not bad actually. We had a couple of Muree Classics brought up to the room... kind of a cross between boulevard wheat and a IPA...

IT was cold and it was beer... So I was happy.

Reerun_KC
05-22-2012, 01:29 PM
http://www.murreebrewery.com/pord.html

Fish
05-22-2012, 01:33 PM
Hiring more foreigners are you?

Pasta Little Brioni
05-22-2012, 01:37 PM
Rockin the cartoon clownbird?

Reerun_KC
05-22-2012, 01:38 PM
Hiring more foreigners are you?

Yes sir... Up to 70 now... Our clients love it. Gives them the stability and resources to expand and grow internally, while maintaining probability. Seeing our client’s hire more sales and support people to grow and interact with our company is quite amazing. Companys across the US are eating this up. WE couldnt be more pleased with the progress...

Reerun_KC
05-22-2012, 01:38 PM
Rockin the cartoon clownbird?

Roger that! :thumb:

Iowanian
05-22-2012, 02:09 PM
Your took der jobs......

WV
05-22-2012, 02:13 PM
Not sure theres enough money on earth to get me to go over there...kudos to you. My aunt works for the Army Corp and says it isn't horrible over there though.

Buehler445
05-22-2012, 02:18 PM
Don't die fucker.

bevischief
05-22-2012, 03:57 PM
Don't end up in the bath tub full of ice.

DaFace
05-22-2012, 04:00 PM
I've probably missed it, but what is it that you're doing over there?

CrazyPhuD
05-22-2012, 04:01 PM
Don't forget to sneak some heroin back through customs!

Reerun_KC
05-22-2012, 05:33 PM

We have a service center over here. We finally had the opportunity to make it over.

So we came over and are working with our Sr mgmt and mgmt teams. Working on hiring processes to meet the demand the us sales team is putting on us...

And just to get some face time. It is pretty cool to finally meet everyone face to face.

Rain Man
05-22-2012, 05:56 PM

He's taking the jobs that Pakistanis won't do.

Glad you're having a good time. Visiting other countries is always enriching.

Reerun_KC
05-22-2012, 06:01 PM
He's taking the jobs that Pakistanis won't do.

Glad you're having a good time. Visiting other countries is always enriching.

A mans got to make a living....LMAO

This is my first trip this far from home, let alone to the middle east... Its an educational experience to say the least.

Just finished a pizza and 2 Muree Classic Beers. Its 5 am here and the sun is coming up. Probably time to call it a night. 2pm comes quick and back at the office by 4 for meetings.

Braincase
05-22-2012, 08:20 PM

This is my first trip this far from home, let alone to the middle east... Its an educational experience to say the least.

Just finished a pizza and 2 Muree Classic Beers. Its 5 am here and the sun is coming up. Probably time to call it a night. 2pm comes quick and back at the office by 4 for meetings.

Rely solely on us for news and information on the outside world. We'll do our best to make up some interesting, far out shit to keep you entertained.

Saulbadguy
05-22-2012, 09:16 PM
Pakistan is a far out, rad, happening place.

Rain Man
05-22-2012, 09:40 PM

It's like a portal into the future.

Cornstock
05-22-2012, 10:29 PM
Enjoy it man! I just returned from a little excursion from that part of the world. Met some great people, some Pakistanis from Islamabad even. We quickly became great friends, and I'm sure you'll meet some too.

I really grew to appreciate Muslim culture. The call to prayer 5 times a day is hauntingly beautiful. I really miss it back home. If you're in a really modernized/touristy area you may not be able to hear it, but the neighborhood I lived in had about 8 mosques that made an amazing cacophony.

Reerun_KC
05-23-2012, 07:44 AM
Rely solely on us for news and information on the outside world. We'll do our best to make up some interesting, far out shit to keep you entertained.

WEll I guess I could or I can just turn on the TV and watch CNN or Fox.. They are playing the US feeds here...

Reerun_KC
05-23-2012, 07:45 AM

When were you here?

Reerun_KC
05-23-2012, 07:46 AM
It's like a portal into the future.

actually from a Technology outsourcing standpoint it kind of is... Between it and Bangladesh... They are the newest players in the offshoring industry...

Good Call...

Saulbadguy
05-23-2012, 07:49 AM
When were you here?

Last week.

Reerun_KC
05-23-2012, 07:52 AM
Last week.

Coolness. Did you enjoy the stay? What were your impressions and thoughts.

You guys have a service center here?

JoeyChuckles
05-23-2012, 08:56 AM
Don't forget to sneak some heroin back through customs!

Yeah, bring back Super Woman

okcchief
05-23-2012, 09:47 AM
You have to make a buck, but your company and many others are doing it at the expense of this country. Glad you like it over there, because your grandkids may need to go back once we are a 3rd World Country

DaKCMan AP
05-23-2012, 09:51 AM

Why the hell are you eating pizza?

You have to make a buck, but your company and many others are doing it at the expense of this country. Glad you like it over there, because your grandkids may need to go back once we are a 3rd World Country

WTF?

okcchief
05-23-2012, 10:30 AM
Why the hell are you eating pizza?

WTF?

I'm not blaming him. I'm just tired of corporations increasing profits by farming out jobs. The level of quality and service goes down overall(not in all cases) and Americans lose jobs. I work for a corporation who does the same shit so it's not like I'm any better. The people I have to work with over there are so incredibly bad at what they do it's having a major effect on how hard it is to do my job. I just worry about my kids options after shit like this has been in place for years. That's all.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-23-2012, 10:33 AM
We have a service center over here. We finally had the opportunity to make it over.

So we came over and are working with our Sr mgmt and mgmt teams. Working on hiring processes to meet the demand the us sales team is putting on us...

And just to get some face time. It is pretty cool to finally meet everyone face to face.

So, basically they brought you in for a look to show them the ropes :thumb:

ChiefaRoo
05-23-2012, 11:07 AM
Make sure you roll up hard on their women .... They really like that.... Point out to them that your large American penis is superior to theirs.. Finish it off with, "you know you guys would be much better off if you got rid of all this backward theology and embraced freedom like India has" they'll love you!

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-23-2012, 11:39 AM
I dare you to stick your head out the car window and yell as loud as you can "Allah sucks Donkey Dicks"

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-23-2012, 11:42 AM
[QUOTE=DaKCMan AP;8633621]Why the hell are you eating pizza?

Don't worry it's not really pizza. They just tell the Americans that. It's really goat intestines that went bad after an anal gang bang by the local tribesmen.

DaKCMan AP
05-23-2012, 12:32 PM
I'm not blaming him. I'm just tired of corporations increasing profits by farming out jobs. The level of quality and service goes down overall(not in all cases) and Americans lose jobs. I work for a corporation who does the same shit so it's not like I'm any better. The people I have to work with over there are so incredibly bad at what they do it's having a major effect on how hard it is to do my job. I just worry about my kids options after shit like this has been in place for years. That's all.

The world is flat, brah.

-King-
05-23-2012, 01:07 PM
LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

okcchief
05-23-2012, 01:23 PM
The world is flat, brah.

The Romans like this.

Reerun_KC
05-23-2012, 03:08 PM

Bummer deal dude. I have plenty of success stories where we have impacted the local OKC economy in a very positive way. And many other companies across the US.

Just because someone choses to use resources that are not on our shores does not mean that it comes at the expense of this country... Dont be so shallow minded and think before you speak. The world is actually round, we did land on the moon and globalization of the work forces is here.

You can either use it to your advantage and invest back into your company and local economies or you can get left behind.

Reerun_KC
05-23-2012, 03:09 PM
The world is flat, brah.

I wish, maybe it wouldnt of taken us 19 hours of flight time to get here. :banghead:

Saulbadguy
05-23-2012, 03:35 PM
Coolness. Did you enjoy the stay? What were your impressions and thoughts.

You guys have a service center here?

No. I was lying.

okcchief
05-23-2012, 03:58 PM
Bummer deal dude. I have plenty of success stories where we have impacted the local OKC economy in a very positive way. And many other companies across the US.

Just because someone choses to use resources that are not on our shores does not mean that it comes at the expense of this country... Dont be so shallow minded and think before you speak. The world is actually round, we did land on the moon and globalization of the work forces is here.

You can either use it to your advantage and invest back into your company and local economies or you can get left behind.

I agree it doesn't ALWAYS mean that, but I have seen nothing but downside on my end. Especially, the manufacturing used now. They don't put nets around the buildings because those people like their jobs there either.

Your situation maybe completely different, but our country is completely wasteful with spending, we make nothing here, and we are taking service jobs away. I cant see how this country is going to be able to sustain long term doing this.

In my situation customer satisfaction has taken a deep dive since they went to this model. I'll be ok either way but my company may not be, and I fear for my children's future in this country. I'm already sending the message to learn as many languages as possible because this may not be where you want to live in 20 years and that makes me sad.

Again, it's no shot at you just some greedy Corporations and our Government.

Fish
05-23-2012, 04:06 PM
I agree it doesn't ALWAYS mean that, but I have seen nothing but downside on my end. Especially, the manufacturing used now. They don't put nets around the buildings because those people like their jobs there either.

Your situation maybe completely different, but our country is completely wasteful with spending, we make nothing here, and we are taking service jobs away. I cant see how this country is going to be able to sustain long term doing this.

In my situation customer satisfaction has taken a deep dive since they went to this model. I'll be ok either way but my company may not be, and I fear for my children's future in this country. I'm already sending the message to learn as many languages as possible because this may not be where you want to live in 20 years and that makes me sad.

No way... I thought everybody liked to receive tech support from the likes of Anandavenkatakrishnan(who convenient calls himself "Steve" at the beginning of the call, even though he can't actually pronounce "Steve" correctly).

okcchief
05-23-2012, 04:08 PM
No way... I thought everybody liked to receive tech support from the likes of Anandavenkatakrishnan(who convenient calls himself "Steve" at the beginning of the call, even though he can't actually pronounce "Steve" correctly).

It's even better when they hang up on the customer intentionally when they can't break through the language barrier. That always makes customers happy.

Fansy the Famous Bard
05-23-2012, 04:09 PM
"Well hello Steve, My name is Zeke, but you can call me Habib. I sure hope you're able to fix this damned laptop...."

Brock
05-23-2012, 04:33 PM
Great place to do business.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259809

Reerun_KC
05-23-2012, 04:43 PM
"Well hello Steve, My name is Zeke, but you can call me Habib. I sure hope you're able to fix this damned laptop...."

ROFL

Reerun_KC
05-23-2012, 05:54 PM
Great place to do business.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259809

How about a different take...

After that meeting, we had several other meetings throughout the shift. Bryan and his IT team had meetings with the ISP vendors over here in the conference room where I’ve been working, so I took my laptop and went into a developer hall and sat down next to one of our developers. I heard a comment behind me that went like this, “Whoa the CEO is sitting with us. Wow.” I want these guys to know that I am not a normal CEO, I am a guy that really enjoys them, and really wants to have a personal relationship with each and every one of them. So sitting in the room where they work is NOT a big deal for me. I’m a very humble person, and I think they all saw that today.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
When I got settled into my seat next to two of our newest developers, I started SMS’ing with my wife. I love iMessage! She said she got worried about me because she couldn’t reach me on my way to the office and she had seen a HUGE headline on the Huffington Post that said, “PAKISTAN’S REVENGE” and a photo of bin Laden. It was about the doctor that helped carry out the vaccination plan to capture bin Laden’s DNA. Pakistan has sentenced this man to 33 years for treason. So, naturally being the inquisitive person that I am, I pulled up the Huffington Post and showed the new developer beside me. I said look at this. What do you think about this?<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
He agreed with his government’s stance on this guy, and I was again drawn in to ask him further why. He was telling me that he believes bin Laden was killed many years ago by an admission of one of our own CIA agents and that bin Laden was buried in the hills of Afghanistan. So he asked me, “Do you believe that bin Laden was actually in that home, or that the US planted this in order to be able to put more pressure on Pakistan to help them in this war with Afghanistan?” I said, “Well, honestly I wasn’t there, I didn’t see with my own eyes, so I can’t be 100% certain. However, many organizations / countries have said it was him so maybe I do believe it.” I said, one can never be certain, goverments tell things to their people all the time in order to further their own agenda’s so who really knows. I said, there is one thing I do know, that the only true way to get to know another society’s people is to work with them on a daily basis. We can’t rely on our media and our governments to shape our thoughts and minds about another culture or society, we must find out for ourselves what they are like. I said, this company is allowing us to do that, and we shouldn’t take so much stock in what the media tells us. He agreed and we moved on.<o:p></o:p>

okcchief
05-23-2012, 07:21 PM
How about a different take...

After that meeting, we had several other meetings throughout the shift. Bryan and his IT team had meetings with the ISP vendors over here in the conference room where I’ve been working, so I took my laptop and went into a developer hall and sat down next to one of our developers. I heard a comment behind me that went like this, “Whoa the CEO is sitting with us. Wow.” I want these guys to know that I am not a normal CEO, I am a guy that really enjoys them, and really wants to have a personal relationship with each and every one of them. So sitting in the room where they work is NOT a big deal for me. I’m a very humble person, and I think they all saw that today.

When I got settled into my seat next to two of our newest developers, I started SMS’ing with my wife. I love iMessage! She said she got worried about me because she couldn’t reach me on my way to the office and she had seen a HUGE headline on the Huffington Post that said, “PAKISTAN’S REVENGE” and a photo of bin Laden. It was about the doctor that helped carry out the vaccination plan to capture bin Laden’s DNA. Pakistan has sentenced this man to 33 years for treason. So, naturally being the inquisitive person that I am, I pulled up the Huffington Post and showed the new developer beside me. I said look at this. What do you think about this?

He agreed with his government’s stance on this guy, and I was again drawn in to ask him further why. He was telling me that he believes bin Laden was killed many years ago by an admission of one of our own CIA agents and that bin Laden was buried in the hills of Afghanistan. So he asked me, “Do you believe that bin Laden was actually in that home, or that the US planted this in order to be able to put more pressure on Pakistan to help them in this war with Afghanistan?” I said, “Well, honestly I wasn’t there, I didn’t see with my own eyes, so I can’t be 100% certain. However, many organizations / countries have said it was him so maybe I do believe it.” I said, one can never be certain, goverments tell things to their people all the time in order to further their own agenda’s so who really knows. I said, there is one thing I do know, that the only true way to get to know another society’s people is to work with them on a daily basis. We can’t rely on our media and our governments to shape our thoughts and minds about another culture or society, we must find out for ourselves what they are like. I said, this company is allowing us to do that, and we shouldn’t take so much stock in what the media tells us. He agreed and we moved on.

I totally agree with that. I'm not saying Americans are the good guys. It's definitely all in the eye of the beholder. Our Government plants stories and probably is just as evil as theirs. I have no problem working with other people, but I do believe in maintaining quality and assisting my clients. Since these changes occurred 2 years ago I've been hand-cuffed. It's not getting better either. It's good to hear a positive take on this, however, there are some instances it just doesn't seem to work.

If you don't mind me asking. What kind of service are these employees providing? How long have you been doing it? What have you found to be the keys to making it successful?

Chiefshrink
05-23-2012, 11:15 PM
Tell Karzai I'm out of weed and smack and he still owes me:shrug:

Chiefshrink
05-23-2012, 11:18 PM
. I'm not saying Americans are the good guys. Our Government plants stories and probably is just as evil as theirs.

Of course not. Heaven forbid we ever be perceived as the good guys:rolleyes:

DaKCMan AP
05-24-2012, 05:09 AM

I like how it's the greedy corporations and government's fault. Typical American response - blame everyone else.

If you want to improve this country and keep good jobs here then tell your children to get a degree in a STEM related field. The number of engineers this country has produced has been in a decline since the 80s.

The fastest-growing college majors in America as of 2007 were parks, recreation, leisure, and fitness studies, as well as security and protective services.

It's not the government or corporate America's fault that people choose to obtain degrees that don't lead to innovation or jobs.

okcchief
05-24-2012, 06:14 AM
I like how it's the greedy corporations and government's fault. Typical American response - blame everyone else.

If you want to improve this country and keep good jobs here then tell your children to get a degree in a STEM related field. The number of engineers this country has produced has been in a decline since the 80s.

The fastest-growing college majors in America as of 2007 were parks, recreation, leisure, and fitness studies, as well as security and protective services.

It's not the government or corporate America's fault that people choose to obtain degrees that don't lead to innovation or jobs.

Sure, Americans are somewhat to blame too. However, if you don't think American Corporations and our Government aren't profiting at expense of the overall good you are being as closed minded as you claim I'm being.

Reerun_KC
05-24-2012, 04:27 PM
I totally agree with that. I'm not saying Americans are the good guys. It's definitely all in the eye of the beholder. Our Government plants stories and probably is just as evil as theirs. I have no problem working with other people, but I do believe in maintaining quality and assisting my clients. Since these changes occurred 2 years ago I've been hand-cuffed. It's not getting better either. It's good to hear a positive take on this, however, there are some instances it just doesn't seem to work.

If you don't mind me asking. What kind of service are these employees providing? How long have you been doing it? What have you found to be the keys to making it successful?

Application development and IT services. We have been doing it almost 3 years now.

The biggest key to this is our US based support team. While our development and technical support is in ISB, PK. Our sales and client relations is based in Norman.

We have designed a direct access model, where the client works directly with the developer, while we provide the oversite for the client.

Company vision statement - To promote cultural understanding and build international relationships through a trusted, compassionate and profitable IT staffing experience.

Reerun_KC
05-25-2012, 11:18 AM
My official cricket game jersey...

I am so going to get my butt handed to me tonight. :shake:

bevischief
05-25-2012, 11:23 AM
How long was the flight over there?

Reerun_KC
05-25-2012, 11:26 AM
How long was the flight over there?

OKC to Chicago 2 hours
Chicago to Abu Dhabi 14 1/2 hours
Abu Dhabi to Islamabad 3 hours

mikeyis4dcats.
05-25-2012, 11:50 AM
That Kelsey's kind of a cutie...

Reerun_KC
05-25-2012, 02:06 PM
We are 9 hours in to our 29 hour celebration and party with our co-workers in Pakistan. We are just a few hours away from the company cricket match. I am going to get destroyed. But I do have a 2011 authenic Pakistan world cup player jersey on. Maybe that will help me play better... Fingers crossed.

I really could use some sleep... 29 straight hours of parties and celebrations topped off with a company awards ceremony. I need some more Mt Dew.

Brock
05-25-2012, 02:40 PM
My official cricket game jersey...

I am so going to get my butt handed to me tonight. :shake:

It appears to be missing the dynamite pouches.

Rain Man
05-25-2012, 03:03 PM
My god, he's still alive? I think I'm out of the pool.

Reerun_KC
05-25-2012, 03:18 PM
It appears to be missing the dynamite pouches.
:shrug:

Not following you bro? What does this have to do with dynamite? Cricket is the world sport around here...

Reerun_KC
05-25-2012, 03:19 PM
My god, he's still alive? I think I'm out of the pool.

:thumb:

Loser...

SAUTO
05-25-2012, 04:30 PM
:shrug:

Not following you bro? What does this have to do with dynamite? Cricket is the world sport around here...

suicide bomber.
Posted via Mobile Device

Iowanian
05-25-2012, 05:04 PM
I got a call this week from an Indian(dot not hiya hiya) wanting know know if I'd be interested in outsourcing any of my business or directing them to any of my clients....because they can do it so much cheaper and are superior skilled.

No...not interested, and if I were, I'd hire an American company.

After about the 3rd request, I essentially told him to choke on a cock, because asswipes like him are trying to take food from the mouths of my children and encouraged them to go perform my services in remote pakistan.

Reerun_KC
05-25-2012, 05:26 PM
I got a call this week from an Indian(dot not hiya hiya) wanting know know if I'd be interested in outsourcing any of my business or directing them to any of my clients....because they can do it so much cheaper and are superior skilled.

After about the 3rd request, I essentially told him to choke on a cock, because asswipes like him are trying to take food from the mouths of my children and encouraged them to go perform my services in remote pakistan.

What do you do for a living? And BTW. I own 20% of this American owned and operated company.

okcchief
05-25-2012, 05:28 PM

Choking on a cock remotely would be impressive.

Iowanian
05-25-2012, 05:41 PM
What do you do for a living? And BTW. I own 20% of this American owned and operated company.

I own a company in a technical field where asswipes from 3rd world countries lowball prices for large contracts, taking work from educated American workers.

The only good news is that they usually do shitty enough work that it has to be re-done.

I'm unfortunately unable to give you a cyber high five for flying to Pakistan to hire employees during the month Americans with those skill sets are graduating from college and looking for employment.

bevischief
05-25-2012, 05:44 PM
We are 9 hours in to our 29 hour celebration and party with our co-workers in Pakistan. We are just a few hours away from the company cricket match. I am going to get destroyed. But I do have a 2011 authenic Pakistan world cup player jersey on. Maybe that will help me play better... Fingers crossed.

I really could use some sleep... 29 straight hours of parties and celebrations topped off with a company awards ceremony. I need some more Mt Dew.

Direct flight or many transfers? Just curious I have been to the middle east a few times.

Reerun_KC
05-25-2012, 06:34 PM
I own a company in a technical field where asswipes from 3rd world countries lowball prices for large contracts, taking work from educated American workers.

The only good news is that they usually do shitty enough work that it has to be re-done.

I'm unfortunately unable to give you a cyber high five for flying to Pakistan to hire employees during the month Americans with those skill sets are graduating from college and looking for employment.

ROFL

Best of luck buddy....

Sorry your company is struggling... Thanks to all of my American employees we are kicking ass...

And guess what I do hire college grads and will be hiring a couple of project managers for our Norman office pretty soon as well.

But keep assuming...

Reerun_KC
05-25-2012, 06:36 PM
Direct flight or many transfers? Just curious I have been to the middle east a few times.Chicago - Abu Dhabi - Islamabad...

Pretty simple for the most part...

Ethihad Airlines is off the Charts... Their planes were fantastic and service was nothing like I have ever seen on any of our carriers.

bevischief
05-25-2012, 07:10 PM
Chicago - Abu Dhabi - Islamabad...

Pretty simple for the most part...

Ethihad Airlines is off the Charts... Their planes were fantastic and service was nothing like I have ever seen on any of our carriers.

Not bad. I have both flown military and civilian transport to the middle east that doesn't sound too bad.

Reerun_KC
05-25-2012, 07:22 PM
Not bad. I have both flown military and civilian transport to the middle east that doesn't sound too bad.

about 19 hours total flight time...

Not really to bad at all...

Mr. Flopnuts
05-25-2012, 08:47 PM

You own 20% or it's 20% operated in the US. I'm confused, because it sounds like PLENTY of your business is not operated in the US. You're funding terrorist activity. It's okay, just admit it.

okcchief
05-25-2012, 09:03 PM
You own 20% or it's 20% operated in the US. I'm confused, because it sounds like PLENTY of your business is not operated in the US. You're funding terrorist activity. It's okay, just admit it.

Lol

Easy 6
05-25-2012, 09:19 PM
But did you manage to facilitate the bust out of that heroic doctor who risked not only his life, but his entire family, to help us get OBL... Rerun?

Your orders stand, do not attempt to come back 'in' until the assignment is finished... Treadstone cannot have that failure cast back onto them.

You can do it, cassel sucks, Godspeed & carry on.