PDA

View Full Version : Football WVU should win the big 12...

ArrowheadHawk
05-22-2012, 01:41 PM
They have 3 of the top 10 players in the league.

http://espn.go.com/blog/big12/post/_/id/50054/100-days-countdown-big-12

As part of “College Football Live’s” 100 Days Till Kickoff countdown, here’s a look at the top 10 players in the Big 12.

Note: This is a separate list from our preseason top 25 players. We'll tackle that later. It might be a lot different. It might be much of the same.

1. Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia: Geno's a newcomer to the Big 12, but putting up big numbers is nothing new for the senior, who threw for 4,385 yards last season. Only one quarterback threw for more, but Smith had two more touchdown passes and eight fewer interceptions than the No. 2 quarterback on this list. Smith also completed nearly 3 percent more of his passes.

2. Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma: Jones checks in at No. 2 as the Big 12's leading returning passer, and will try to climb back in 2012 to give the Sooners another Big 12 title. Jones is the Big 12's most experienced quarterback, which should pay off the fall.

3. Collin Klein, QB, Kansas State: Klein was the league's No. 4 rusher and threw for 1,900 yards? You can't argue with that production, and Klein accounted for 69.8 percent of the Wildcats' offense. That's insane. His importance to K-State can't be understated.

4. Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia: Austin's the most dangerous playmaker in the Big 12, a true triple threat as a receiver, runner and kick/punt returner. He's the Big 12's No. 2 returning receiver, but he also returned two kicks for touchdowns in 2011, joining two other Big 12 returners who duplicated that feat last season.

5. Jake Knott, LB, Iowa State: Knott was outplayed by teammate A.J. Klein last season, but not by much. Knott was also playing through injuries. He's a superior talent, and like Klein, there's no arguing with his production. He's made 244 tackles in the past two seasons.

6. Joseph Randle, RB, Oklahoma State: Randle is the Big 12's leading returning rusher and should see an increased workload from his 208 carries last season. He turned those into 24 touchdowns to come three short of the Big 12 record.

7. Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State: Brown's one of the league's most impressive freak athletes, a cruise missile of a linebacker who doesn't miss tackles in the open field and gets there faster than any true linebacker in the league. (You nickelbacks don't count.)

8. Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas: Vaccaro's the most versatile talent on a loaded Texas defense, and as a roaming nickelback, offenses must account for where he is on every snap. He's also got a case as the hardest hitter in the Big 12.

9. Jackson Jeffcoat, DE, Texas: Who has two last names and is the Big 12's returning sack leader? This guy. His 8.5 sacks were 1.5 more than any other returner in the Big 12, and he made four more tackles for loss (17) than any other returner, too.

10. Stedman Bailey, WR, West Virginia: Bailey's a more traditional receiver in WVU's offense and he's taken advantage. He's the league's leading returning receiver and offers the Mountaineers a steady, dangerous target with sure hands who will help make WVU arguably the league's most dangerous offense.

KevB
05-22-2012, 02:07 PM
Not sure how you put Klein below Landry Jones, and that's not even considering that Jones lost many of his weapons while Klein gets everybody back.

vailpass
05-22-2012, 02:09 PM
Who?

WV
05-22-2012, 02:10 PM
I'd be okay with this. :)

Dante84
05-22-2012, 02:39 PM
I love Arthur Brown. I hope he becomes a Chief somehow.

Create some weird position where he just roams the field aimlessly.

Setsuna
05-22-2012, 02:43 PM
WV won't win shit because their fans are equivalent to prison inmates.

Bambi
05-22-2012, 02:43 PM
I actually have Geno Smith winning the Heisman.

vailpass
05-22-2012, 02:52 PM
West Virginia in the B12? What the hell have you guys done to your conference?

Saul Good
05-22-2012, 02:55 PM
So West Virginia has the two best WRs and the best QB in the conference?

ArrowheadHawk
05-22-2012, 03:15 PM

According to this ESPN writer.

RustShack
05-22-2012, 03:17 PM
Get ready for Steele Jantz to bust out and be a top QB in the conference.

WV
05-22-2012, 03:21 PM

Like they are any worse than Gator fans or that the fans have any factor in the out come of game. :rolleyes:

ArrowheadHawk
05-22-2012, 03:22 PM
Here the SEC list for the Mizzery Fans. The only tigers on the list are LSU tigers.

1. Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia: In his first season of action in the SEC after transferring from USC, Jones didn’t need much of a refresher course. He quickly emerged as the most dynamic big-play defender in the SEC and is one of those players who can take over a game. Just ask Florida. Much more than just a pass-rusher, Jones led the league with 19.5 tackles for loss and 13.5 sacks.

2. Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas: Wilson had shown in flashes what he was capable of while filling in for Ryan Mallett, but put an All-SEC season together last year in his first season as a starter. He passed for 3,638 yards and only threw six interceptions in 438 passing attempts. He’ll be even better his second time through the league.

3. Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU: The “Honey Badger” nickname caught on nationally last season, and Mathieu latched on to seemingly every football that came his way. Even though he’s not a great cover cornerback, he makes up for it with his penchant for coming up with turnovers. A Heisman Trophy finalist last season, Mathieu forced six fumbles and recovered five. He’s also one of the most dangerous punt returners in the league.

4. Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina: If not for the knee injury that cut Lattimore’s season short a year ago, he’d probably be at the top of this list. He’s one of the most complete running backs in college football and can carry a team on his shoulders. He catches the ball well out of the backfield, can grind out the tough yards and also has big-play ability. All indications are that Lattimore is on course to be all the way back, which is bad news for opposing defenses.

5. Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU: It’s almost unfair to be as talented as LSU will be across the defensive front this coming season. Montgomery will be the leader of that group. He can rush the passer and play the run and is versatile enough to beat offensive linemen with his power and his speed. Montgomery finished last season with nine sacks.

6. Barkevious Mingo, DE, LSU: LSU defensive coordinator John Chavis raised a few eyebrows prior to last season when he vowed that Mingo would be the premier pass-rusher in the SEC before he was done. Mingo responded with 15 tackles for loss last season, including eight sacks. He’s an absolute blur coming off the edge and has the kind of burst that gives offensive linemen nightmares.

7. Barrett Jones, C, Alabama: Jones won the Outland Trophy last season as a left tackle on the Crimson Tide’s national championship team. He started at guard the previous two seasons. A two-time All-American, Jones will move to center for his senior season. If he pulls this off, he’ll go down as one of the most versatile offensive linemen in SEC history.

8. Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina: Simply living up to the hype last season was a coup for Clowney, who was one of the most heralded freshmen to come into the league in a long time. He finished with eight sacks and forced five fumbles and wasn’t even a full-time starter. Physically, he’s as good as it gets, and with a year of experience under his belt, is destined for a huge sophomore season.

9. Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia: There were some who zeroed in on his 14 interceptions last season, but Murray also tossed a school-record 35 touchdown passes. And in his first two seasons, Murray has thrown 59 touchdown passes. He’s a great leader, tough as nails and capable of extending the play with his running ability. Look for Murray to cut down on his mistakes in 2012 and have his most consistent season yet.

10. Knile Davis, RB, Arkansas: The only reason Davis slipped this far was because of his injury-riddled past. But to his credit, he just keeps coming back. He missed all of last season with a fractured ankle, but insists he’s running as fast as ever and could have played toward the end of last season. Davis led all SEC running backs with 1,322 rushing yards in 2010 and was the catalyst for that Arkansas offense. If he’s all the way back, look out.

Bugeater
05-22-2012, 03:48 PM
When the hell did WVU join the Big XII?

vailpass
05-22-2012, 03:53 PM
Get ready for Steele Jantz to bust out and be a top QB in the conference.

That is a bad ass name.

Setsuna
05-22-2012, 04:33 PM
Like they are any worse than Gator fans or that the fans have any factor in the out come of game. :rolleyes:

Bitch your fans are the college version of Raider fans. That's what I meant dummy. Obviously you can't see that because you're one of them.

WV
05-22-2012, 04:52 PM
Bitch your fans are the college version of Raider fans. That's what I meant dummy. Obviously you can't see that because you're one of them.

Haha...whatever. Your a shining example of Gator nation, keep up the good work! :thumb:

LiveSteam
05-22-2012, 05:13 PM
One set of mountain folk leave for the SEC & a new set of mountain folk move into the abandoned home. A mountain man will survive. Oh wait thats country boy
If-en
ya-aunt-2
ya-all
grezzzy-grits
ya-hear

Mr. Laz
05-22-2012, 05:19 PM
they ain't no mizzura

Bambi
05-22-2012, 07:15 PM

Why are you acting surprised by this? West Virginia is a BCS winning program (3-0 I believe). It's not uncommon to have three All American players on one team when you play at that level.

mikeyis4dcats.
05-22-2012, 07:20 PM
I'm not expecting all that much out of WVU personally. This isn't the Big East.

ArrowheadHawk
05-22-2012, 07:32 PM

October 28, 2011

Bambi
05-22-2012, 07:35 PM

It was pretty big news.

Titty Meat
05-22-2012, 07:45 PM
It was pretty big news.

It was?

Bambi
05-22-2012, 07:49 PM
It was?

One of the initial moves that has propelled the Big 12 to being the 2nd best football conference in America? Yea, it was.

mikeyis4dcats.
05-22-2012, 07:51 PM
lol, must not have newspapers, or radio, or tv, or the rest of the internet in Nebraska.

Titty Meat
05-22-2012, 07:51 PM
One of the initial moves that has propelled the Big 12 to being the 2nd best football conference in America? Yea, it was.

You mean 2nd from the last out of the 4 power conferences?

Braincase
05-22-2012, 08:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2g-6QGsC8g&feature=fvst

WV
05-22-2012, 08:41 PM
I'm not expecting all that much out of WVU personally. This isn't the Big East.

I'm not sure what to expect, but I think the Mountaineers will hold their own. The Big East was a joke, but let's not get crazy about the quality of FB in the Big 12. WV should be fine, they have little defense and tons of offense....just like the rest.

RustShack
05-22-2012, 08:52 PM
lol, must not have newspapers, or radio, or tv, or the rest of the internet in Nebraska.

Do they even have those things in Nebraska?

Frazod
05-22-2012, 08:53 PM
Maybe he just doesn't give a shit about the Big Leftover Conference. :shrug:

keg in kc
05-22-2012, 09:03 PM
I'm not sure how it's going to go. Part of me expects WVU to surprise the conference, and part of me expects them to stumble. They should score about a bajillion points, though.

Saul Good
05-22-2012, 09:04 PM
I'm not sure how it's going to go. Part of me expects WVU to surprise the conference, and part of me expects them to stumble. They should score about a bajillion points, though.

They and Oklahoma are the favorites in my opinion.

Bambi
05-22-2012, 09:09 PM
Maybe he just doesn't give a shit about the Big Leftover Conference. :shrug:

Your act is tired and old. Move on please.

Bambi
05-22-2012, 09:10 PM
You mean 2nd from the last out of the 4 power conferences?

not really, I just look at rankings. Who knew?

Frazod
05-22-2012, 09:11 PM
Your act is tired and old. Move on please.

Hey cunt, it was an honest observation. Why should a Nebraska fan give a shit about West Virginia?

Saulbadguy
05-22-2012, 09:13 PM
EMAW. FTB. go cats.

Bambi
05-22-2012, 09:19 PM
Hey ****, it was an honest observation. Why should a Nebraska fan give a shit about West Virginia?

How fucking stupid are you? They are posting in this thread.

Dumbass

Bump
05-22-2012, 09:24 PM

their fans aren't on the field playing the game

Frazod
05-22-2012, 09:34 PM
How fucking stupid are you? They are posting in this thread.

Dumbass

Not everybody carries on and on and on about this shit like you do, Alanis. Sounds like Bug just moved on. Some teams moved onward and upward. Some are still chugging Bevo's cock.

RustShack
05-22-2012, 09:42 PM
Not everybody carries on and on and on about this shit like you do, Alanis. Sounds like Bug just moved on. Some teams moved onward and upward. Some are still chugging Bevo's cock.

They did leave to go upward, but unfortunately for them the Big12 ended up being better at football and making more money instead of dying off like they thought.

Frazod
05-22-2012, 09:44 PM
Yeah, and some are wearing knee pads for Les, Gene & Nick. Welcome to mediocrity, bitch.

LMAO

Your team sucks so bad that mediocrity is an unattainable goal. Talk to me when you've moved beyond being the Sucklones' bitch, bitch.

Bambi
05-22-2012, 09:49 PM
LMAO

Your team sucks so bad that mediocrity is an unattainable goal. Talk to me when you've moved beyond being the Sucklones' bitch, bitch.

Your new league just got into bed with Bevo.

Not only are you fat and old but you're stupid too.

wow

Bambi
05-22-2012, 09:51 PM
They did leave to go upward, but unfortunately for them the Big12 ended up being better at football and making more money instead of dying off like they thought.

Depends on your definition of "upward". I'm not so sure I need my team playing a school best known for pedophilia year in and year out.

Frazod
05-22-2012, 09:53 PM
Your new league just got into bed with Bevo.

Not only are you fat and old but your stupid too.

wow

Nice typo, fuckhead.

We all get old, and I can go on a diet. There's no cure, however, for being a retarded bitch.

And I really fail to see how adding a bowl game is "crawling into bed." I don't think we'll be saying "how high" when Bevo says "jump." That's YOUR job.

RustShack
05-22-2012, 09:53 PM
Depends on your definition of "upward". I'm not so sure I need my team playing a school best known for pedophilia year in and year out.

OK they left thinking they would make more money and not lose to Texas every year.

Braincase
05-22-2012, 09:54 PM
LMAO

You're just a fan like anybody else, Tim. Your team just took went the way of Judas, taking 30 pieces of silver to head over to the greener pastures you call "stability". You're going to get bent over by the powers of the SEC, all the while convinced that that cock up your ass is so much smoother than Texas or Oklahoma... but in the end, there's still a cock up your ass.

Frazod
05-22-2012, 09:54 PM

That's your Big Ten smack?

Tell me, which team last won a Big XII conference game - Kansas or Nebraska?

Bugeater
05-22-2012, 09:56 PM
October 28, 2011
Oh, that was the week that ol' Bessie chewed through the only phone line leading out of town.

Frazod
You're just a fan like anybody else, Tim. Your team just took went the way of Judas, taking 30 pieces of silver to head over to the greener pastures you call "stability". You're going to get bent over by the powers of the SEC, all the while convinced that that cock up your ass is so much smoother than Texas or Oklahoma... but in the end, there's still a cock up your ass.

I guess I'd better hurry up and quote this before your nuts shrivel up again and you delete it.

Nice Godsmack, though. Now we're Judas? Wow.

Is Wickedson your son? Or daughter, perhaps?

Bambi
OK they left thinking they would make more money and not lose to Texas every year.

haha. Oh yeah, that too

Bugeater
05-22-2012, 09:59 PM
lol, must not have newspapers, or radio, or tv, or the rest of the internet in Nebraska.Or maybe it's because every conference realignment thread on here has gone the way this one already is. Or that I don't listen to sports radio as much at my current job. Or that I just don't really care.

Bambi
05-22-2012, 10:01 PM
That's your Big Ten smack?

Tell me, which team last won a Big XII conference game - Kansas or Nebraska?

no that's not my smack talk. I just don't want to be associated with that school.

This is the smack talk if you want to put make it a Big 12/BIG thing...

"A new January bowl tradition is born. This new game will provide a great matchup between the two most successful conferences in the BCS era."

-- SEC commissioner Mike Slive

Frazod
05-22-2012, 10:04 PM
no that's not my smack talk. I just don't want to be associated with that school.

This is the smack talk if you want to put make it a Big 12/BIG thing...

"A new January bowl tradition is born. This new game will provide a great matchup between the two most successful conferences in the BCS era."

-- SEC commissioner Mike Slive

Sort of like how most Kansas fans don't want to be associated with you?

And again, I fail to see why anybody should get butthurt over these comments. Do you think anybody in the Big Ten is losing sleep over it? These people aren't tools like you.

Frazod
05-22-2012, 10:06 PM
Or maybe it's because every conference realignment thread on here has gone the way this one already is. Or that I don't listen to sports radio as much at my current job. Or that I just don't really care.

I suggested earlier that you probably didn't give a shit, but Wickedson just wasn't having it. Obviously you're lying, and the Big XII, Kansas and Wickedson's opinion are the most important things in your life.

You know it's true. LMAO

okcchief
05-22-2012, 10:21 PM
I give half a shit about college sports, but I will miss watching the Mizzou, Kstate, KU and Nebraska fans get it to petty fights about every game. I guess we'll still have KU/KState.

My neutral opinion is Nebraska and Colorado made the right decision. Football wise Mizzou and A&M completely fucked themselves. Texas and Oklahoma are easier to compete with than LSU, Bama, Florida etc. I know it's not all about football, but it seems like it is for most people.

Bambi
05-22-2012, 10:24 PM
Sort of like how most Kansas fans don't want to be associated with you?

And again, I fail to see why anybody should get butthurt over these comments. Do you think anybody in the Big Ten is losing sleep over it? These people aren't tools like you.

No one's losing sleep here.

We're just fine.

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2012, 02:10 AM
lol wut, i think you mea--oh. Right.

college sports are weird and confusing

Pasta Little Brioni
05-23-2012, 07:18 AM

Face it, the B1G is better. You've got ALOT of work still to do to catch them.

Saul Good
05-23-2012, 07:50 AM

We're just fine.

...he posted shortly after midnight on a Wednesday.

vailpass
05-23-2012, 09:13 AM

We're just fine.

KU fans, you have my condolences.

Braincase
05-23-2012, 10:20 AM
I guess I'd better hurry up and quote this before your nuts shrivel up again and you delete it.

Nice Godsmack, though. Now we're Judas? Wow.

Is Wickedson your son? Or daughter, perhaps?

One nut, thank you very much. Cancer free for almost 29 years now. 3 kids later, no sign of shriveling up, although I think I passed another kidney stone this morning.

No relation to Wickedson, but he has just as much right to voice his opinion as anyone on this board.

I've been using the "30 pieces of silver" line for months now. Welcome to the show.

And, yes, I do delete my comments from time to time. I sometimes write things in anger that, upon reflection, retract. Some people have no reservation about coming across as unrepentant assholes. I'd prefer to be thought of as a repentant asshole.

Frazod
05-23-2012, 10:27 AM
One nut, thank you very much. Cancer free for almost 29 years now. 3 kids later, no sign of shriveling up, although I think I passed another kidney stone this morning.

No relation to Wickedson, but he has just as much right to voice his opinion as anyone on this board.

I've been using the "30 pieces of silver" line for months now. Welcome to the show.

And, yes, I do delete my comments from time to time. I sometimes write things in anger that, upon reflection, retract. Some people have no reservation about coming across as unrepentant assholes. I'd prefer to be thought of as a repentant asshole.

Sorry, but I really don't give a shit about your nuts, your kids or your kidney stones. And since I generally pay little attention to your drivel and have never posted in or rarely bother to open the current KU football thread, yesterday was the first time I saw the Judas bit. But if it makes you feel better, I sure it was just as fucking stupid every other time you posted it.

Hope this clears things up for you.

Setsuna
05-23-2012, 10:38 AM

And the SEC is better than everyone. I can play that game too PGM.

Frazod
05-23-2012, 10:40 AM

You realize he's a Missouri guy, right?

Pasta Little Brioni
05-23-2012, 10:40 AM

ROFL I don't deny that and never have dude. Tell that to Wienerson.

Setsuna
05-23-2012, 10:47 AM
You realize he's a Missouri guy, right?
So why the **** is he talking about 2 conferences he isn't even in?

ROFL I don't deny that and never have dude. Tell that to Wienerson.
PGM for future reference if you're going to be in the SEC, you never give any other conference any praise. Learn or GTFO.

Saul Good
05-23-2012, 10:48 AM
Bullshit. The Big XII runs show.

Braincase
05-23-2012, 10:50 AM
Sorry, but I really don't give a shit about your nuts, your kids or your kidney stones. And since I generally pay little attention to your drivel and have never posted in or rarely bother to open the current KU football thread, yesterday was the first time I saw the Judas bit. But if it makes you feel better, I sure it was just as ****ing stupid every other time you posted it.

Hope this clears things up for you.

You're the one that brought up my nuts, dumbass. Maybe you should go back and delete that comment and revise your own history. Hypocrite.

Frazod
05-23-2012, 11:07 AM
You're the one that brought up my nuts, dumbass. Maybe you should go back and delete that comment and revise your own history. Hypocrite.

And you're the one throwing a hissy fit over it. I think I'll leave it.

Braincase
05-23-2012, 11:13 AM
And you're the one throwing a hissy fit over it. I think I'll leave it.

Got it - if you refute Tim by pointing out the flaw in his statement, you're throwing a hissy fit. Don't expect him to admit it when he makes the mistake.

Man up for a change.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-23-2012, 12:14 PM
So why the **** is he talking about 2 conferences he isn't even in?

PGM for future reference if you're going to be in the SEC, you never give any other conference any praise. Learn or GTFO.

I don't listen to Tebow nuthuggers posing as a Jacksonville Jaguar fan on a Chiefs board. Sorry.

Frazod
05-23-2012, 12:17 PM
Got it - if you refute Tim by pointing out the flaw in his statement, you're throwing a hissy fit. Don't expect him to admit it when he makes the mistake.

Man up for a change.

A flaw in my statement? Do you think I knew you've got one nut? Do you think I care? Yeah, I hired a private detective to raid your doctor's office to find incriminating evidence about your testicles, and laid in wait for you to take a pot shot at me over Wickedson before deliberately posting about them to be extra mean. That's the ticket. LMAO Of course, now everybody knows you've got one nut because you reacted like a hypersensitive little girl to a simple figure of speech.

Setsuna
05-23-2012, 12:20 PM
I don't listen to Tebow nuthuggers posing as a Jacksonville Jaguar fan on a Chiefs board. Sorry.

That's fine. You'll learn your place. The consecutive losing records will take that broke dick stupidity out of your system.

Braincase
05-23-2012, 01:27 PM
A flaw in my statement? Do you think I knew you've got one nut? Do you think I care? Yeah, I hired a private detective to raid your doctor's office to find incriminating evidence about your testicles, and laid in wait for you to take a pot shot at me over Wickedson before deliberately posting about them to be extra mean. That's the ticket. LMAO Of course, now everybody knows you've got one nut because you reacted like a hypersensitive little girl to a simple figure of speech.

You made the crack about nuts in one of your tiresome attempts to be cute. I corrected you, because I could and the fact that I'm proud to have beaten cancer. You then went on a little tirade, crossed your arms, put on your little pouty face and said "I don't care, harrumph". You can be such a whiny little bitch sometimes.

Get over yourself, dude. The schtick is tired. Man up, grow up, hire a writer for your comedy bits. You make Carlos Mencia look original.

Frazod
05-23-2012, 01:46 PM
You made the crack about nuts in one of your tiresome attempts to be cute. I corrected you, because I could and the fact that I'm proud to have beaten cancer. You then went on a little tirade, crossed your arms, put on your little pouty face and said "I don't care, harrumph". You can be such a whiny little bitch sometimes.

Get over yourself, dude. The schtick is tired. Man up, grow up, hire a writer for your comedy bits. You make Carlos Mencia look original.

Okay, Wickedcase. LMAO

You sure are giving your lone nut a workout today, though. Normally you'd have run up the white flag by now.

Braincase
05-23-2012, 01:50 PM
Okay, Wickedcase. LMAO

You sure are giving your lone nut a workout today, though. Normally you'd have run up the white flag by now.

It's easy to outshoot somebody firing blanks. Only white thing running is on your leg - typical of another premature "victory", wouldn't you say, Quickdraw?

Frazod
05-23-2012, 01:52 PM
It's easy to outshoot somebody firing blanks. Only white thing running is on your leg - typical of another premature "victory", wouldn't you say, Quickdraw?

Okay, so when do we get to the name-dropping phase of your battle plan? You're lagging behind.

Braincase
05-23-2012, 02:04 PM
Okay, so when do we get to the name-dropping phase of your battle plan? You're lagging behind.

You mean the cease and desist order you received from Massengill for giving the name "douche" a bad name? They are expecting something a little more "fresh" from you.

One more blank out the muzzle. All flash, no bullets.

Frazod
05-23-2012, 02:09 PM
You mean the cease and desist order you received from Massengill for giving the name "douche" a bad name? They are expecting something a little more "fresh" from you.

One more blank out the muzzle. All flash, no bullets.

No, that would be the part where start groussing about all the nifty important people you know, in order to prove that you're not really a pathetic little twat.

Or have you switched that out for the cancer pity thing?

Braincase
05-23-2012, 02:16 PM
No, that would be the part where start groussing about all the nifty important people you know, in order to prove that you're not really a pathetic little twat.

Or have you switched that out for the cancer pity thing?

Wow. I didn't know you cared so much about my personal history. I guess I really did get under your skin.

The cancer was almost 30 years ago, while you were still in diapers, kiddo.

Do you keep track of me on index cards or some shit? Stalker much?

Bambi
05-23-2012, 02:17 PM
Careful BC. He might start a tournament soon.

Frazod
05-23-2012, 02:18 PM
Wow. I didn't know you cared so much about my personal history. I guess I really did get under your skin.

The cancer was almost 30 years ago, while you were still in diapers, kiddo.

Do you keep track of me on index cards or some shit? Stalker much?

This isn't our first rodeo, Gracie. I know how you operate. You're basically a pussy version of Iowanian.

Frazod
05-23-2012, 02:19 PM

You're just in time, junior. Dad needs your help.

Braincase
05-23-2012, 02:24 PM
This isn't our first rodeo, Gracie. I know how you operate. You're basically a pussy version of Iowanian.

You don't know jack shit. Just spit it out and move on.

Frazod
05-23-2012, 02:28 PM
You don't know jack shit. Just spit it out and move on.

I'm just sitting here laughing at you. I can do this all day! LMAO

Braincase
05-23-2012, 02:29 PM

No worries. Varys from Game of Thrones swings a bigger stick.

Braincase
05-23-2012, 02:31 PM
I'm just sitting here laughing at you. I can do this all day! LMAO

Unemployment line must be long these days.

Enjoy the government cheese. I gotta run my dog to the vet.

Frazod
05-23-2012, 02:38 PM
Unemployment line must be long these days.

Enjoy the government cheese. I gotta run my dog to the vet.

Let me guess - poodle, right?

Saulbadguy
05-23-2012, 02:54 PM
Yikes.

keg in kc
05-23-2012, 02:55 PM
West Virginia's schedule is interesting:

Marshall home
James Madison in DC (they'll slaughter my alma mater...)
Maryland at home
Baylor at home
at Texas
at Texas Tech
K-State at home

Then an open date. I don't see a loss yet. Maybe Texas. I'd give the edge over Kansas State simply because it's a home game, and the travel issues work both ways I think.

TCU at home - that should be interesting
at Oklahoma State
Oklahoma at home - obviously a big game
at Iowa State
Kansas at home

I think all together 4 losses with that schedule would be a bad, bad year. I think Baylor and Oklahoma State will both be down significantly. Texas, K-State, TCU and Oklahoma strike me as the biggest threats, and 3 of those games are in Morganhole.

Speaking of TCU, they have a fun November/December schedule. WVU on the road, K-State at home, an open date, then Texas on the road and then close out the year with Oklahoma at home.

I'm thinking it's going to be between K-State, WVU, Oklahoma and TCU. I don't buy Texas at this point.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-23-2012, 03:29 PM
Bag of dicks. Nom, nom, nom, nom

:spock:

Braincase
05-23-2012, 04:04 PM
Let me guess - poodle, right?

Actually, he's a black pug named D.T., and he has a fungal infection in his ears. Were you teabagging him?

RustShack
05-23-2012, 04:20 PM

Not true at all. Big12 won more non-con games than any other conference. Also for some odd reason the vast majority of the Big12 was in the top ten for hardest schedules. You know why they all had hard schedules? They all had to play eachother. I think ISU had one or two conference games where the other team wasn't ranked at the time.

Frazod
05-23-2012, 06:00 PM
Actually, he's a black pug named D.T., and he has a fungal infection in his ears. Were you teabagging him?

I guess if you tried it, it would be half a teabag.

vailpass
05-23-2012, 06:02 PM

LMAO

Reerun_KC
05-23-2012, 06:19 PM
Is Norfolk state in the SEC?

Braincase
05-23-2012, 07:17 PM

You should have me write all your comebacks. They make your IQ look slightly above room temperature.

Saul Good
05-23-2012, 07:25 PM
Not true at all. Big12 won more non-con games than any other conference. Also for some odd reason the vast majority of the Big12 was in the top ten for hardest schedules. You know why they all had hard schedules? They all had to play eachother. I think ISU had one or two conference games where the other team wasn't ranked at the time.

That's one year when Baylor and Oklahoma State both had the best seasons they've ever had in the conference by far.

GoHuge
05-23-2012, 07:47 PM
Well I'm pumped. K-State has 2 guys in the top 10 so guess that means we finish second. No reason to even play the games.........amazing breakdown and insight!! :spock:

RustShack
05-23-2012, 07:59 PM
That's one year when Baylor and Oklahoma State both had the best seasons they've ever had in the conference by far.

Well its good timing for it to happen. They both might regress a little this year, but ISU is slated to have one of its best seasons in a while(it might only be 8 wins, but what of it!)

Saulbadguy
05-23-2012, 08:48 PM
Well I'm pumped. K-State has 2 guys in the top 10 so guess that means we finish second. No reason to even play the games.........amazing breakdown and insight!! :spock:

WILL TAKE

Saul Good
05-23-2012, 09:33 PM
Well its good timing for it to happen. They both might regress a little this year, but ISU is slated to have one of its best seasons in a while(it might only be 8 wins, but what of it!)

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=8155260&postcount=8026

My prediction for 2012 is that Rustshack will predict that Iowa State will be a force in 2012.oh hey

Bambi
05-23-2012, 09:40 PM
Still going to be a couple months before my official predictions but at first glance I see the Big 12 shaking out like this:

1. Oklahoma
2. West Virginia
3. Texas
4. TCU
5. Kansas State
6. Oklahoma State
7. Kansas
8. Texas Tech
9. Iowa State
10. Baylor

RustShack
05-23-2012, 10:20 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=8155260&postcount=8026

oh hey

Yep, you were right. We have a lot coming back this year and the roster has got a lot more talented every year under CPR. After this year is when it gets interesting though... lose a lot of good players. We have a lot coming back from last year though, so its easy to think you're improving.

Setsuna
05-24-2012, 12:38 AM
:spock:

Wow that's fucking brilliant. Quote me then change what I said to make it look like I'd post stupid shit like that. You are really dumb.

ArrowheadHawk
05-24-2012, 07:41 AM

I was just promoting Big12 conversation. Which worked by the way. No need to be a douchnozzle.

Saul Good
05-24-2012, 07:45 AM
Yep, you were right. We have a lot coming back this year and the roster has got a lot more talented every year under CPR. After this year is when it gets interesting though... lose a lot of good players. We have a lot coming back from last year though, so its easy to think you're improving.

You say this every single year, and the Clones haven't won more than seven games in over a decade.

I predict that they will be mediocre at best this season, and you will predict big things for them in 2013-14.

vailpass
05-24-2012, 12:57 PM
You say this every single year, and the Clones haven't won more than seven games in over a decade.

I predict that they will be mediocre at best this season, and you will predict big things for them in 2013-14.

Replace the word "Clones" with "Chiefs" and see how it reads.

Nothing wrong with being glass half full about your team IMHO.

Saul Good
05-24-2012, 02:16 PM
Replace the word "Clones" with "Chiefs" and see how it reads.

Nothing wrong with being glass half full about your team IMHO.

I did, and it made the statement wholly inaccurate. Waste of time, really.

vailpass
05-24-2012, 02:28 PM
I did, and it made the statement wholly inaccurate. Waste of time, really.

Every year chiefs fan saying how this coming season is going to be the season they are good even though they haven't won jack shit in 30 years doesn't sound accurate to you?

keg in kc
05-24-2012, 02:34 PM
Every year chiefs fan saying how this coming season is going to be the season they are good even though they haven't won jack shit in 30 years doesn't sound accurate to you?These chiefs fans must be somewhere else. Every year fans here say how this coming season will be exactly like every other season. A disaster.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-24-2012, 05:35 PM
Mmmmmm. Found another bag o dicks. Nom, nom, nom, nom

:eek:

Bambi
07-02-2012, 11:39 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/big12/post/_/id/51478/new-big-12-will-be-much-much-tougher