PDA

View Full Version : Life "Carpal Tunnel Release Sugery" Anyone had it done?

Kerberos
05-24-2012, 07:47 AM
I'm scheduled to get this done next month and just wanted some insight as to what I might expect from the recovery time and is the pain bearable or just downright awful? (I have high tolerance for pain but everyone has a limit)

I go to the gym 3-4 days a week. What is optimal recovery time to get back to the gym?

If you have had this done give me some insight as to what to expect and not expect?

BTW left hand is extreme carpal tunnel compared to right. I'm right handed so smackety jackety didn't cause the issue smartasses. :p

Dante84
05-24-2012, 07:51 AM
I'm scheduled to get this done next month and just wanted some insight as to what I might expect from the recovery time and is the pain bearable or just downright awful? (I have high tolerance for pain but everyone has a limit)

I go to the gym 3-4 days a week. What is optimal recovery time to get back to the gym?

If you have had this done give me some insight as to what to expect and not expect?

BTW left hand is extreme carpal tunnel compared to right. I'm right handed so smackety jackety didn't cause the issue smartasses. :p

The Stranger?

Amnorix
05-24-2012, 07:53 AM

Sure it did. You were using the left hand to surf for pr0n while the right hand....welll....you get the idea.

Kerberos
05-24-2012, 07:58 AM
Sure it did. You were using the left hand to surf for pr0n while the right hand....welll....you get the idea.

Believe it or not I am not ambidextrous with a mouse. Gets really distracting having to stop. :)