PDA

View Full Version : Life 17 Year Old Boy With Chronic Heart Rejection Records Goodbye Message

QuikSsurfer
05-27-2012, 09:22 AM
Get ready for man tears..

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-05-27/father-says-shaun-will-be-remembered/4035974

The family of a Melbourne boy whose pre-death video attracted more than two million views online says his message will be remembered.

Shaun Wilson-Miller meant to say goodbye to his family and friends, but his video message has touched many people.

The 17-year-old died on Saturday afternoon, after his body rejected a second heart transplant.

He had congenital heart disease.

Earlier this month, he made an emotional video for his family and friends, explaining he did not have long to live.

"I have some bad news I want to tell you all," Shaun said.

"I have chronic heart rejection and I won't be here for as long as I thought.

"What I want to say is that this has been an awesome ride and I have no regrets.

"Live life to the fullest because you never know what's going to happen."

Shaun went on to thank his family and friends.

"Please don't cry for me, I will be OK," he said.

"I do ask all my friends to make sure my dad will be OK.

"I will miss you guys so much. I love you all."

In the video Shaun also delivered some good news.

"I now have a girlfriend now called Maddie and I'm so happy at the moment, nothing can bring me down," he said.

Shaun's father Cameron Miller says his positive attitude will be remembered.

"His passing suddenly yesterday has proven don't just get up and take life for granted," he said.

"Get up and if you want to do something in your life, go and do it. Because that's what Shaun's message was about - being positive in life and you don't know what tomorrow will bring.

"He was just peaceful, we were just watching the football. He was peaceful and I just held his hand and he passed away with me holding his hand, knowing his dad was by his side."

The Heart Foundation says Shaun was an inspiration to sick people around the world.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UAaEw_EB7Ws?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-27-2012, 09:52 AM
He should have been pounding his girlfriend instead of wasting time making videos, what an idiot !