PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Which AFCW opponent do you hate the most?

mr. tegu
06-05-2012, 11:20 AM
Well, which one is it? And has it changed over the past few seasons? Has it changed over the years? Is it because of the fans? Because of a certain player or coach? Some other combination of reasons?

For me it is the Broncos. Not just because they got Peyton Manning. That just solidified my hate of them. I hate the Super Bowls, the arroganc of the fans, and probably most of all the fact that they seem to always get the lucky bounces. Remember the first game of the season a few years ago against the Bengals where they got that ridiculous lucky bounce for a TD to win the game at the end. That doesn't happen to anyone else. I absolutely despise the Donks.

mr. tegu
06-05-2012, 11:24 AM
Just some plain old-fashioned dumb luck here.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I74BG0YFKUc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rain Man
06-05-2012, 11:24 AM
As far as I know, Elway only played for the Broncos if you don't count his failed stint with the Colts.

Chiefnj2
06-05-2012, 11:27 AM
The traditionalist in me wants to say the Raiders. But since the Colts were my 3rd most hated team and Manning decided to join my #2 most hated team, the Broncos will be the new #1 for this season.

ChiefsCountry
06-05-2012, 11:28 AM
Normally its us younger guys hate the Donkeys and the older guys its the Raiders.
Posted via Mobile Device

mr. tegu
06-05-2012, 11:30 AM
Normally its us younger guys hate the Donkeys and the older guys its the Raiders.
Posted via Mobile Device

I was kind of thinking the same thing with that. I fit that description anyways.

Okie_Apparition
06-05-2012, 11:31 AM
Seahawks & Bucs just can't get any respect
& rightfully so...

Micjones
06-05-2012, 11:31 AM
Denver more hated than the Raiders? The ****?
Denver's #2 on my list. I hate Oakland with the power of a thousand suns.

okcchief
06-05-2012, 11:32 AM
It switches between the Donks and Raiders depending on Roster. If we are going just by franchise it's the Raiders.

otherstar
06-05-2012, 11:32 AM
I'm older, and used to hate the Raiders most. After the Donks signed my least favorite NFL player EVER, I hate the Donks most.

Of course, you have to be human to warrant hate and that almost automatically disqualifies the Raiders.

mr. tegu
06-05-2012, 11:34 AM
Denver more hated than the Raiders? The ****?
Denver's #2 on my list. I hate Oakland with the power of a thousand suns.

Denver got Manning, Oakland got Palmer. That is a good recent reason at least. It is funny that nobody seems to hate San Diego even with their whiny QB and recent success in winning the division.

Munson
06-05-2012, 11:34 AM
I hate the Raiders more than any other team in the NFL.

The Donks are #2 on my hate list.

The Chargers are "meh." They've never been criminals like the Raiders, or cheaters like the Donks.

Micjones
06-05-2012, 11:37 AM
Denver got Manning, Oakland got Palmer. That is a good recent reason at least. It is funny that nobody seems to hate San Diego even with their whiny QB and recent success in winning the division.

I don't get the fascination with the Manning acquisition.
That guy hasn't played well against a Chiefs team since '04.

I can't stand the Broncos, but no team has ever drawn as much ire from me as the LA/Oakland Raiders.

InChiefsHeaven
06-05-2012, 11:37 AM
I was able to start seeing Chiefs football in the late 80's. We owned the Raiders in the 90's, and they were a laughable team. The Donkeys on the other hand...I've hated with a white hot passion for a long time. My hatred for the Raiders is warming though, thanks to a guy I work with who is a Raider fan.

Oh, and I guess I hate the Chargers too. Along with all 6 of their fans.

Thig Lyfe
06-05-2012, 11:39 AM
Matt Cassel.

mr. tegu
06-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Matt Cassel.

He is definitely our most dangerous opponent.

Thig Lyfe
06-05-2012, 12:42 PM
He is definitely our most dangerous opponent.

The call is coming from INSIDE THE HUDDLE!!!

vailpass
06-05-2012, 12:53 PM
For Bronco fans there really aren't any AFCW opponents that are good enough to deserve hatred right now. I'm hoping one of the rival teams step it up soon.

HemiEd
06-05-2012, 12:56 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, I am not changing from my choice the last few times this thread was done.

Suck it Raiders.

Setsuna
06-05-2012, 12:58 PM
Raiders fans alone should make them forerunners.

QuikSsurfer
06-05-2012, 12:58 PM
This thread again?

The fucking Raiders and it's not close.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-05-2012, 01:12 PM
Matt Cassel.

LMAO WIN.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-05-2012, 01:13 PM
Raiders fans alone should make them forerunners.

True. I can honestly say I've only known one Raider fan who qualifies as a decent human being.

whoman69
06-05-2012, 01:57 PM
Raiders, not even close. When I was growing up they were the dirtiest team in the league with a loudmouth fatass coach who whined about every call that went against them while forcing rewrites of the rulebooks to cover their attempts to get around the rules on numerous occassions. Their ghoulish owner killed his rep when he was whoring the Raiders around to every California city, accepting kickbacks when he had 0 intention of moving to those cities. Al Davis died last year, but in reality he has been dead for 20 years, kept undead by some evil scheme.

Predarat
06-05-2012, 02:09 PM
doncs for me, when the Chiefs are even half decent they seem to take care of the Raiders most of the time. Not so much with the doncs.

Gadzooks
06-05-2012, 03:05 PM
All of you love the Chargers. PBJ
There's hope for you yet.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-05-2012, 03:09 PM
All of you rarely think about the Chargers. :thumb:

Except when your toilet overflows.

Fixel'd.

RNR
06-05-2012, 03:13 PM
The dogass Chiefs, then the donkeys~

Cornstock
06-05-2012, 03:16 PM
This one was a tough one for me, but the Chiefs can usually handle those criminals. With the mothership's infatuation with the messiah, and now 5head the horse, it has become the Donks as of late. I hate the Raiders as much as the next guy but the constant bombardment of Donkey BS from the media puts me over the edge.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-05-2012, 03:16 PM
The dogass Chiefs, then the donkeys~

LMAO

oldman
06-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Sorry, old school here. I remember Ben Davidson spearing Lenny. And a lot of other things--lots and lots of other things. But the crowd fron Dungver isn't far behind. They may even overtake the Redskins who I've hated since the George Allen days.

Mike in SW-MO
06-05-2012, 03:30 PM
I enjoy hating the Raiders. It is fun to hate them. Like Captain Hook. Comic villain.

I just hate Denver.

rico
06-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Donks.

HemiEd
06-05-2012, 03:52 PM
This one was a tough one for me, but the Chiefs can usually handle those criminals. With the mothership's infatuation with the messiah, and now 5head the horse, it has become the Donks as of late. I hate the Raiders as much as the next guy but the constant bombardment of Donkey BS from the media puts me over the edge.

I doubt that.

Have you ever walked out of a bar, because the bar tender was wearing a Raider hat?

My hate for them was so strong it wasn't healthy.

This thread refers to the biggest reason (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=214423)

oldman
06-05-2012, 03:55 PM
I doubt that.

Have you ever walked out of a bar, because the bar tender was wearing a Raider hat?

This thread refers to the biggest reason (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=214423)

Yes, yes I have. In Oakland, no less.

whoman69
06-05-2012, 03:57 PM
I doubt that.

Rep for standing up for your beliefs. Its not unhealthy to hate evil.

MMXcalibur
06-05-2012, 03:58 PM
I loathe both Oakland and Denver equally, but simply based on my level of being "pissed off" after a loss...

I hate losing to the Raiders more than the Donkos.

Chiefs Pantalones
06-05-2012, 04:13 PM
The Raiders. I have some good friends that are Raider fans but they are the dumbest people when it comes to football. They can't keep a good football conversation to save their life but they love their Raiders.

Bwana
06-05-2012, 04:42 PM
The donks.

mr. tegu
06-05-2012, 05:06 PM
This thread again?

The fucking Raiders and it's not close.

Perhaps another thread complaining about mods or something of that nature would be better?

Rain Man
06-05-2012, 05:13 PM
The Raiders. I have some good friends that are Raider fans but they are the dumbest people when it comes to football. They can't keep a good football conversation to save their life but they love their Raiders.

I have a feeling that 90 percent of self-proclaimed Raiders fans outside Oakland know very little about football.

Kyle DeLexus
06-05-2012, 05:16 PM
This thread seems to happen at least once a year.

Chiefaholic
06-05-2012, 05:21 PM

EXACTLY!!!! A guy I work with wears that nasty Raider garbage ONLY when they're a winning team. When they beat the Chiefs a few seasons ago, he was running his mouth about how "his Raiders" beat the Queefs. When I asked questions about the game, he didn't even know who the ****ing QB was of "his" team. Like many Faider fans, he's just another fatass with tatoos all over his body, and wears the Raider logo because he thinks it makes him look like a badass. Push come to shove, he's the biggest p**** I know.

Chiefs Pantalones
06-05-2012, 05:31 PM
I have a feeling that 90 percent of self-proclaimed Raiders fans outside Oakland know very little about football.

Their attendance records say they don't even live in Oakland. So where the hell are they coming from? Hell?

Chiefs Pantalones
06-05-2012, 05:42 PM
EXACTLY!!!! A guy I work with wears that nasty Raider garbage ONLY when they're a winning team. When they beat the Chiefs a few seasons ago, he was running his mouth about how "his Raiders" beat the Chiefs. When I asked questions about the game, he didn't even know who the ****ing QB was of "his" team. Like many Faider fans, he's just another fatass with tatoos all over his body, and wears the Raider logo because he thinks it makes him look like a badass. Push come to shove, he's the biggest p**** I know.

I live in Arizona now and this state is filled with them...and Cowboys fans (one of which is my wife, sadly). I have a similar experience from when they beat us in 2010 in that meaningless last game of the season because we had clinched the AFCW the week before. This dude I work with was talking crap that Monday like they just won the Super Bowl. I was like, dude, we're in the playoffs, you're not, the game meant nothing. Then he starts the whole pointless "but we went undefeated in the division!" crap. That's nice...how did that work out for you? If the Chiefs had just beaten a team in a meaningless game because that team had their division, etc, clinched I wouldn't be bragging about anything. Especially if my team had the embarrassing record of being the first team in history to sweep their division and not make the playoffs.

ChiefsCountry
06-05-2012, 06:11 PM
This thread seems to happen at least once a year.

And normally always started by a n00b each year.

Two-Twenty
06-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Denver.

Homonowski and Elway are my 2 least favorite players EVER

sd4chiefs
06-05-2012, 06:13 PM
I hate the Chargers the most because I was born in KC and lived there for 43 years until moving to San Diego in 96. The local sports media are always so full of S**T. Every year it's 'The Chargers are going to the Super Bowl bla, bla, bla.' I hate the fans too because most of them (sorry Buck) are the biggest bandwagoners of all time. You almost never see any one with a Chargers jersy on until they make the playoffs and then everyone has one on. The only reason that they have not moved to LA is because they can not get thier S**T together to build a new stadium.

Tombstone RJ
06-05-2012, 06:20 PM
I love the Broncos!

RNR
06-05-2012, 06:29 PM
EXACTLY!!!! A guy I work with wears that nasty Raider garbage ONLY when they're a winning team. When they beat the Chiefs a few seasons ago, he was running his mouth about how "his Raiders" beat the Chiefs. When I asked questions about the game, he didn't even know who the ****ing QB was of "his" team. Like many Faider fans, he's just another fatass with tatoos all over his body, and wears the Raider logo because he thinks it makes him look like a badass. Push come to shove, he's the biggest p**** I know.

Trust me it goes both ways. I grew up in Kansas, and have never met more fair weather fans from any team than the Chiefs. I worked at Boeing during the heyday of the Chiefs in the 90s. A couple buddies and I used to laugh how when the Chiefs won, the plant would be red, when they lost, you could not find Chiefs gear less a few loyal fans. A buddy of mine who is like most Chief fans I know, he is all about them when they win, and never wears their gear when they lose.
He was in a triva contest about the Chiefs at Hooters one time and called me on the phone to get the answers, he ended up winning. My son and I still laugh about the time he was a kid and Wille Lanier was walking through a packed parking lot of Chief fans without being noticed, as he walked by us I pulled him over and told him, that man is one of the baddest players to ever play the game. On the way home he asked me why I knew who that guy was and none of the Chief fans did, I told him the truth, they all jumped on the bandwagon in the 90s~

mr. tegu
06-05-2012, 07:26 PM
And normally always started by a n00b each year.

Yeah us n00bs just don't have enough knowledge, experience, and intelligence to start something as riveting as the permabanned thread which so many long time members have helped push to 500+ posts. Looks to me like plenty of posters are enjoying telling their stories and sharing their viewpoints and reasonings. Thus making it worthwhile regardless of the repeat factor.

RNR
06-05-2012, 07:59 PM
Yeah us n00bs just don't have enough knowledge, experience, and intelligence to start something as riveting as the permabanned thread which so many long time members have helped push to 500+ posts. Looks to me like plenty of posters are enjoying telling their stories and sharing their viewpoints and reasonings. Thus making it worthwhile regardless of the repeat factor.

Your good bro. These threads have been started about every year for as long as I have been around. People never tire of them as you can tell. As far as the banned thread, it was started by the pet troll around here. He is pushing 30 and still living in his parents basement last I heard. He will go on rants about being a victim raised as a Jehovah Witness. He types this in upper case because if he voiced it, he would be kicked out by those who made him the victim. Just blow off those who think post counts matter~

JoeyChuckles
06-05-2012, 08:01 PM
I'm 29 and have always hated the Broncos more than any other team. I still find myself talking bad about the city of Denver even though I haven't been there.

Quesadilla Joe
06-05-2012, 08:06 PM
I generally only hate AFCW teams when they are a threat to the Donks. I loathed the Chargers from 2006-2009 and haven't hated any AFCW team since.

notorious
06-05-2012, 08:08 PM
Fuck all of them.

My dream scenario would be to knock all of them out of the playoff in one year, which includes pounding Denver in the championship game.

I don't know if it's possible, but that would be sweeeeeeet.

mr. tegu
06-05-2012, 08:09 PM
I'm 29 and have always hated the Broncos more than any other team. I still find myself talking bad about the city of Denver even though I haven't been there.

I hate to say it but the city itself is pretty nice. It seems like they never had as much of an industrial/stockyard history so they don't have a lot if the large dilapidated, old, and unused areas. I also found it quite funny when I first heard Casa Bonita was a real place. All that said the the local NFL team and their fans are the absolute worst.

notorious
06-05-2012, 08:13 PM
I hate to say it but the city itself is pretty nice. It seems like they never had as much of an industrial/stockyard history so they don't have a lot if the large dilapidated, old, and unused areas. I also found it quite funny when I first heard Casa Bonita was a real place. All that said the the local NFL team and their fans are the absolute worst.

Their cheerleaders are a lot hotter, and I have to say that they female fans look a lot better, too.

mr. tegu
06-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Your good bro. These threads have been started about every year for as long as I have been around. People never tire of them as you can tell. As far as the banned thread, it was started by the pet troll around here. He is pushing 30 and still living in his parents basement last I heard. He will go on rants about being a victim raised as a Jehovah Witness. He types this in upper case because if he voiced it, he would be kicked out by those who made him the victim. Just blow off those who think post counts matter~

Much appreciated sir. I typically try to go with what you say. Sometimes the typical responses (which I knew would come) get a little annoying. That said I have seen others get it much worst.

Kyle DeLexus
06-05-2012, 08:36 PM
I generally only hate AFCW teams when they are a threat to the Donks. I loathed the Chargers from 2006-2009 and haven't hated any AFCW team since.

So in 2010 you hated the Broncos?

Quesadilla Joe
06-05-2012, 08:44 PM
So in 2010 you hated the Broncos?

I hated Orton and offseason injuries.

EDIT: I would have hated the Chiefs if the Donks were in the hunt in 2010.

Paperboy405
06-05-2012, 09:07 PM
I hate Cassel

ThatRaceCardGuy
06-06-2012, 05:44 AM
I have no clue why you would make a poll like.this and it not say "DONKS, FAIDERS, SPARKLERS." What kind of Chiefs fan are you ?

Nzoner
06-06-2012, 05:50 AM
Say hello to my black hole you fockin' gangsta wannabee dipsticks

http://www.chiefswarpath.com/rivalry/raiderimages/raiderpaper.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts
06-06-2012, 05:59 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm the exception to the rule. Crisco on the Jerseys will never match the shit the Raiders did back in the day. I loathe that franchise and have enjoyed our 30 year dominance over them, and watching them regress into the most inept franchise in professional sports.

Micjones
06-06-2012, 06:16 AM
I'm blown away that twice as many people hate the Donks.
I guess they do own the last two Lombardi's in this division though.
That certainly doesn't help.

mr. tegu
06-06-2012, 08:44 AM

Yeah I was also curious how much that may have changed over the past few seasons for some especially with the media attention on Tebow and then their acquisition of Manning.

Another thing is as of late the Raiders don't get nearly the luck Dungver gets in fact they typically get screwed which has awesomely become part of Raiders football culture. The "tuck rule" is a perfect example.

El Jefe
06-06-2012, 08:56 AM
I absolutely hate the Raiders, and it isn't even close. I can't stand anything about them. The hate I have for the Raiders is almost as bad as my hate for michigan.

El Jefe
06-06-2012, 08:57 AM

I agree completely. I hate the Raiders twice as much.

El Jefe
06-06-2012, 08:57 AM
I'm the exception to the rule. Crisco on the Jerseys will never match the shit the Raiders did back in the day. I loathe that franchise and have enjoyed our 30 year dominance over them, and watching them regress into the most inept franchise in professional sports.

You and I.

Frazod
06-06-2012, 09:12 AM

Frankly you have to be in your 50s to remember a time when the Chiefs and Raiders were both good at the same time. I'm in my mid-40s and don't remember it. You say Ben Davidson, I think Rexor from Conan.

I have no trouble remembering the Crisco Kids, however.

Aries Walker
06-06-2012, 12:08 PM
I don't mind the Chargers.

I dislike the Broncos. I root against them in all but two of their games every season. John Elway's "I-won't-play-for-the-Colts" whinefest was pathetic, and the ego-stroking "This one's for John" slurpfest downright sickened me. I hope they go 2-14 every season from now until Doomsday.

The Raiders, though, are in a whole different universe of revulsion. They're the hellish spawn of Al Davis, of course, who worked as hard to line his own pockets at the expense of the game we all love, as Lamar Hunt did to improve the NFL - and what's worse, he portrayed himself as a champion of the underdog as he did. If the owners chose something he didn't like, he sued. If Oakland didn't kowtow to his demands, he moved to LA - until LA didn't either, and he moved back to Oakland. He ran the club that deliberately injured opposing players more than any other, ever - and then game themselves nicknames like 'The Assassin' after paralyzing a brilliant young wide receiver. Most Raiders fans are creeps, thugs, barbarians, felons, or some combination thereof, and if the Raiders name, colors, history, and identity were instantly wiped off the face of the earth, and the stadium burned to cinders and the ground salted so that nothing would grow there ever again, I would not shed a single tear.

The Raiders and everything they stand for are a shameful disgrace to the NFL, professional sports, the state of California, and all fans, athletes, pirates, and human beings everywhere.

vailpass
06-06-2012, 12:13 PM

Thanks tegu but the response we were looking for here was "die in an aids tree fire while killing yourself".
The judges would also have accepted "400 pound fat man you the whole thing".

InChiefsHeaven
06-06-2012, 12:17 PM

I dislike the Broncos. I root against them in all but two of their games every season. John Elway's "I-won't-play-for-the-Colts" whinefest was pathetic, and the ego-stroking "This one's for John" slurpfest downright sickened me. I hope they go 2-14 every season from now until Doomsday.

The Raiders, though, are in a whole different universe of revulsion. They're the hellish spawn of Al Davis, of course, who worked as hard to line his own pockets at the expense of the game we all love, as Lamar Hunt did to improve the NFL - and what's worse, he portrayed himself as a champion of the underdog as he did. If the owners chose something he didn't like, he sued. If Oakland didn't kowtow to his demands, he moved to LA - until LA didn't either, and he moved back to Oakland. He ran the club that deliberately injured opposing players more than any other, ever - and then game themselves nicknames like 'The Assassin' after paralyzing a brilliant young wide receiver. Most Raiders fans are creeps, thugs, barbarians, felons, or some combination thereof, and if the Raiders name, colors, history, and identity were instantly wiped off the face of the earth, and the stadium burned to cinders and the ground salted so that nothing would grow there ever again, I would not shed a single tear.

The Raiders and everything they stand for are a shameful disgrace to the NFL, professional sports, the state of California, and all fans, athletes, pirates, and human beings everywhere.

Holy shit. Well said!

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110705203444/glee/images/3/38/Orson-welles-clapping.gif

Chiefs Pantalones
06-06-2012, 01:18 PM
I, too, am kind of surprised at the lack of hate for the Raiders. I guess that's what happens when they have sucked for so long.

Thig Lyfe
06-06-2012, 02:35 PM
Say hello to my black hole you fockin' gangsta wannabee dipsticks

http://www.chiefswarpath.com/rivalry/raiderimages/raiderpaper.jpg

poopy buttholes lol

whoman69
06-06-2012, 03:31 PM
Yeah I was also curious how much that may have changed over the past few seasons for some especially with the media attention on Tebow and then their acquisition of Manning.

Another thing is as of late the Raiders don't get nearly the luck Dungver gets in fact they typically get screwed which has awesomely become part of Raiders football culture. The "tuck rule" is a perfect example.

Don't cry over the awful luck of the Raiders. They had their own luck.

http://www.ioffer.com/img/item/431/485/81/o_PDVD_006.BMP.jpg

InChiefsHeaven
06-07-2012, 06:06 AM
Don't cry over the awful luck of the Raiders. They had their own luck.

http://www.ioffer.com/img/item/431/485/81/o_PDVD_006.BMP.jpg

Please explain the pic for us who don't know the story...

Rasputin
06-07-2012, 06:44 AM
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x248/sheakleyserg/th_pissonRydrs.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/image/raiders suck/sheakleyserg/pissonRydrs.jpg?o=12)

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/caliricantont/th_4decpw5-1.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/image/broncos suck/caliricantont/4decpw5-1.jpg?o=60)

Rausch
06-07-2012, 06:51 AM
I generally only hate AFCW teams when they are a threat to the Donks.

You might as well hate them all then because the entire division finished no more than 1 game apart.

I won't lie and say a healthy Payed-a-ton hurts your chances but these teams finished the year in a dead heat...

Rasputin
06-07-2012, 06:58 AM
I like to think I hate the Faiders & Donkos =. But during faider week it is unparel to the hatred I have for them.
My red Chiefs blood boils and I turn into a crazed ravaging injun that is ready to scalp any person wearing the silver and black colors.

boogblaster
06-07-2012, 09:00 AM
ima old-school .. so i hated the faiders .. dirty playing bastards .. but the donks seemed to own us up there fo years .. so they are a real close second .. bolts .. ima on the fence there .....

Thig Lyfe
06-07-2012, 09:03 AM
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x248/sheakleyserg/th_pissonRydrs.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/image/raiders suck/sheakleyserg/pissonRydrs.jpg?o=12)

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/caliricantont/th_4decpw5-1.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/image/broncos suck/caliricantont/4decpw5-1.jpg?o=60)

HAHAHAHAHAHA! HE IS PEEING ON THE LOGOS IN A BLATANT DISPLAY OF DISRESPECT!!!! CLAAAAAAAAAASIC!!!!!

Actually, his urine looks really thick and WAY too yellow. Poor Calvin might have a kidney problem.

dazedhero
06-07-2012, 11:34 AM
Broncos!

whoman69
06-07-2012, 12:40 PM
Please explain the pic for us who don't know the story...

Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. Know your history.

The Holy Roller

Raiders were playing the Chargers in an early season contest back in '78. With 10 seconds left Stabler is going to be sacked to end the game, but tosses the ball forward underhand. Back Pete Banaszak is going to recover the ball but stumbles trying to pick it up. Instead who pushes the ball forward towards the goal. TE Dave Casper has the ball in front of him at about the five yard line. He pushes/kicks the ball towards the end zone where he is finally able to fall on it. There were rules in place about purposefully batting the ball forward, but the referees state they would unable to determine if they did it on purpose. Not sure what game they were watching. Banaszak and Stabler obviously tossed the ball forward. They admitted as such after the game.

This was the classic local call on the radio:

"The ball, flipped forward, is loose! A wild scramble, two seconds on the clock...Casper grabbing the ball...it is ruled a fumble...Casper has recovered in the end zone! The Oakland Raiders have scored on the most zany, unbelievable, absolutely impossible dream of a play! Madden is on the field. He wants to know if it's real. They said yes, get your big butt out of here! He does! There's nothing real in the world anymore! The Raiders have won the football game! The Chargers....they don't believe it. Fifty-two thousand people minus a few lonely Raider fans are stunned. This one will be relived forever!"
—Bill King, calling the play on KGO-AM

vailpass
06-07-2012, 12:45 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA! HE IS PEEING ON THE LOGOS IN A BLATANT DISPLAY OF DISRESPECT!!!! CLAAAAAAAAAASIC!!!!!

LMAO

Rausch
06-07-2012, 12:53 PM
Between Elway and Payed-a-ton you have 4 of our last 5 playoff losses right there.

What possible reason could you have to hate any team more than that?...

lcarus
06-07-2012, 01:07 PM
Always hated Denver the most. I've only been old enough to be a fan since about 1992. Denver has typically been more of a threat than Oakland between then and now. Hence why I dislike them the most. I mean, if you had a hot wife and two guys were always trying to steal her from you, and those 2 guys were Brad Pitt and Gilbert Gottfried...which one would you hate most?

Chiefs Pantalones
06-07-2012, 01:25 PM

That and if Al Davis had his way there wouldn't be an NFL like we know it today. Davis was against the merger.

Aries Walker
06-07-2012, 01:44 PM
AND HE WAS AGAINST THE MERGER

Piece of ****.

Raiderhater
06-07-2012, 01:50 PM

Rep!

Rausch
06-07-2012, 02:08 PM
That and if Al Davis had his way there wouldn't be an NFL like we know it today. Davis was against the merger.

Davis is dead and so are his Faiders...

FlaChief58
06-07-2012, 02:12 PM
1. I hate the fucking gayders with all of my heart and soul! I loved watching the old man fuming as Marcus Allen ran all over his beloved turd of a team.

2. Donks. Horse face & the forehead can lick my taint

3. Dolts. ROFL...powder blue uniforms ROFL. I hope pizzaface gets a lifetime contract ;)

RNR
06-07-2012, 02:26 PM

LMAO that is misleading to say the least. Davis felt the AFL should attack the NFL and sign their stars. By doing so, force the NFL to merge on the AFL's terms. The NFL dismissed the AFL and was trying to destroy it, then cherry pick what teams they would allow in "their" league. Davis went after their biggest stars and was hell bent on taking control of the situation. Wilson, and Hunt met with the now ready to merge NFL and worked a deal. I don't blame them as they were two of the few in the AFL who had real money, and they did not want to go all in. Davis felt the AFL should not have to pay existing teams for the right to play in the same area or make concessions of any kind. You trying to portray Davis as against the merge without telling the whole story, shows you are either disingenuous, or you are ignorant of the facts~

Rausch
06-07-2012, 02:32 PM
words.....horrible spelling....words...
bad grammar....words.......words not used since 1997....more words...

Whatever...

http://epicdemotivational.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/so-demotivational-posters-gtfo.jpg

RNR
06-07-2012, 02:33 PM
Whatever...

http://epicdemotivational.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/so-demotivational-posters-gtfo.jpg

:spock:

Chiefs Pantalones
06-07-2012, 03:59 PM
Just a reminder for the football starved like myself, NFL32 is on in one minute on ESPN2. They're gonna discuss the AFC West, player on the rise in the division and make predictions.

Chiefs Pantalones
06-07-2012, 04:04 PM
LMAO that is misleading to say the least. Davis felt the AFL should attack the NFL and sign their stars. By doing so, force the NFL to merge on the AFL's terms. The NFL dismissed the AFL and was trying to destroy it, then cherry pick what teams they would allow in "their" league. Davis went after their biggest stars and was hell bent on taking control of the situation. Wilson, and Hunt met with the now ready to merge NFL and worked a deal. I don't blame them as they were two of the few in the AFL who had real money, and they did not want to go all in. Davis felt the AFL should not have to pay existing teams for the right to play in the same area or make concessions of any kind. You trying to portray Davis as against the merge without telling the whole story, shows you are either disingenuous, or you are ignorant of the facts~
Cool story bro. He was against the merger. Period. The NFL wouldn't be what it is today if psycho corpse Al had his way. Sorry it took that long for you to type up.

Chiefs Pantalones
06-07-2012, 04:59 PM
Breakout players for 2012...Bruschi picks Eric Berry, Mort picks Hillis, Biggie fries picks Justin Houston.

RNR
06-07-2012, 05:10 PM
Cool story bro. He was against the merger. Period. The NFL wouldn't be what it is today if psycho corpse Al had his way. Sorry it took that long for you to type up.

Sorry your silly hate for a game you have nothing to do with, and have no impact on, blinds you to facts. Davis with his actions FORCED the merge. Without those actions the NFL would have ran the AFL out of business, and cherry picked a couple teams~

Chiefs Pantalones
06-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Sorry your silly hate for a game you have nothing to do with, and have no impact on, blinds you to facts. Davis with his actions FORCED the merge. Without those actions the NFL would have ran the AFL out of business, and cherry picked a couple teams~

He was AGAINST the merge. Sorry for your homerism. Who knows what would've became of everything if Al had his way. He didn't force shit though. Thanks to the sane crowd (Lamar and co.) it happened.

RNR
06-07-2012, 05:38 PM
He was AGAINST the merge. Sorry for your homerism. Who knows what would've became of everything if Al had his way. He didn't force shit though. Thanks to the sane crowd (Lamar and co.) it happened.

LMAO you are an idiot. Keep fighting bro LMAO

Sucky
06-07-2012, 05:38 PM
definitely the Broncos

Chiefs Pantalones
06-07-2012, 05:47 PM
LMAO you are an idiot. Keep fighting bro LMAO

You already lost. You're a Raider fan. :)

RNR
06-07-2012, 05:55 PM
You already lost. You're a Raider fan. :)

Whatever makes your world work :thumb:

Clyde Frog
06-07-2012, 07:30 PM
The Dung and its not even close

Tombstone RJ
06-07-2012, 08:34 PM
I think the Broncos have supplanted the faiders as the most hated team in the AFCW because of their success. Granted, the last few years have been tough but I guess the silver lining is Manning. Say what you want about Tebow, he did get the Broncos a playoff win, that being said, I'm glad the media circus has left town.

Aries Walker
06-07-2012, 08:55 PM
You trying to portray Davis as against the merge without telling the whole story, shows you are either disingenuous, or you are ignorant of the facts~

Just to be clear, "he contributed to the merger" and "he was against the merger" are not mutually exclusive. Davis was appointed AFL commissioner and as such started aggressively signing the good talent away from the NFL. The NFL then started talks to merge, partly because of Davis's thumb-in-the-eye tactics, but they contacted AFL owners behind Davis's back because he was such a pain in the ass. He didn't want a peaceful resolution, he wanted (unsurprisingly) to win at all costs. He used every arrow in his quiver - badmouthing, lawsuits, behind-the-back dealings, refusal to pay what was agreed, decades-long grudges - all of which fortunately failed.

Regardless of the role he played in causing the merge, he was still against it at every turn. The NFL is what it is today in spite of him, not because of him.

Chiefs Pantalones
06-07-2012, 10:54 PM
Just to be clear, "he contributed to the merger" and "he was against the merger" are not mutually exclusive. Davis was appointed AFL commissioner and as such started aggressively signing the good talent away from the NFL. The NFL then started talks to merge, partly because of Davis's thumb-in-the-eye tactics, but they contacted AFL owners behind Davis's back because he was such a pain in the ass. He didn't want a peaceful resolution, he wanted (unsurprisingly) to win at all costs. He used every arrow in his quiver - badmouthing, lawsuits, behind-the-back dealings, refusal to pay what was agreed, decades-long grudges - all of which fortunately failed.

Regardless of the role he played in causing the merge, he was still against it at every turn. The NFL is what it is today in spite of him, not because of him.
Boom. This is what I was saying but you made it more clear. You can't contribute to something while being against it. Raider homers.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-07-2012, 11:10 PM
As much as I hate Denver and Oakland I think I actually hate SD more since Rivers. Smug yet whiney bastard. I like seeing him lose even more than the others.

kysirsoze
06-07-2012, 11:53 PM
As much as I hate Denver and Oakland I think I actually hate SD more since Rivers. Smug yet whiney bastard. I like seeing him lose even more than the others.

You are openly a casual Chiefs fan, though, yes? I feel like I remember you saying that a few times before. I've just never met a diehard Chiefs fan who hates SD even close to as much as the other two.

Chiefs Pantalones
06-07-2012, 11:55 PM
All loses hurt but losing to the Raiders hurts a lot longer. Bastards.

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-08-2012, 01:27 AM
You are openly a casual Chiefs fan, though, yes? I feel like I remember you saying that a few times before. I've just never met a diehard Chiefs fan who hates SD even close to as much as the other two.

The NFL is my 3rd favorite sport yes. I've never hidden that fact. Doesn't mean I don't love and follow the Chiefs. I've been a Chiefs fan since about 1984 and if I could live through that shit and still root for them it's worth something.

As I pointed out I've come to hate SD more since Rivers. Denver and Oakland can always suck it. Rivers is worth a special kind of hate imo.