PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Chiefs Planet's reputation

Pages : [1] 2

RealSNR
06-16-2012, 12:22 PM
So, this isn't really news to anyone at all, but I thought I'd just probe around and see what people think of this.

Youtube suggested this video of NFL Network's coverage of the Dontari Poe pick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08qlpOXUrPA

Man, this sure brought back memories of how pissed off I and pretty much everybody else was on here that day.

Anyway, I did what everybody's mother told them not to do and scrolled down to read the comments from the video. I came across this little gem:

Man the guys over at Chiefsplanet are brutal they are just ripping this guy apart,i'm actually afraid to register there,lol.Idk,i worry he will turn out to be another Ryan Sims or Junior Siavii,but i hope Romeo can turn him into a productive nose tackle,unlike in his college career.
ADAPPJ28 1 month ago

Now, I'm not a member of any other Chiefs forum. Used to belong to the Star BB, but that's gone. I guess the most popular one out there is Arrowhead Pride? What are the others besides Warpaint? I don't even know.

So I was wondering how you guys feel about Chiefs Planet's reputation as the niche forum-- the one with the reputation of being the hardest to get acclimated into the community. This ADAPPJ28 clown is probably just a pussy, but still. He said he was afraid to join this place.

Personally, that's what I love about this place. When I first joined I had a hell of a lot sunnier attitude about my team than I do now, but in the process I've developed a very good defense mechanism so the losses don't hurt as bad. This Poe pick made me more angry than I've felt in years over one single loss. I don't think I've felt that pissed off since Herm's playoff defeat to the Colts. If it means a higher percentage of lurking goes on among new members, then so be it. Better that than get such outstanding football takes like, "Idk,i worry he will turn out to be another Ryan Sims or Junior Siavii,but i hope Romeo can turn him into a productive nose tackle,unlike in his college career."

But what say you?

Rausch
06-16-2012, 12:28 PM
S
So I was wondering how you guys feel about Chiefs Planet's reputation as the niche forum--

It's not.

It's THE forum.

The anger, fighting, arguments, etc. are what fuel the legitimate and informed discussion.

You decide to learn things you wouldn't elsewhere because if you don't you get stomped on...

DMAC
06-16-2012, 12:30 PM
It's my entire internet, if that tells you anything.

Trivers
06-16-2012, 12:31 PM
it's where I go to find advice on love and women.

ChiefsCountry
06-16-2012, 12:34 PM
We aren't homers which alot of douches can't handle.
Posted via Mobile Device

bishop_74
06-16-2012, 12:35 PM
The lack of poop threads is a bit disappointing.

milkman
06-16-2012, 12:37 PM
it's where I go to find advice on love and women.

So, you have a cat and pay for sex now, right?

Phobia
06-16-2012, 12:37 PM
I prefer a kinder, gentler, more encouraging place but I think we have that too. We circle the wagons just as well as any other sports forum on the 'net if we have somebody in need. How many other forums financed a successful charity for several years? While I agree that ChiefsPlanet is a tough nut to crack, if you're patient and more interested in building relationships than trolling then any type of person can integrate themselves just fine.

Cornstock
06-16-2012, 12:38 PM
I guess I always thought it was the main Chiefs board before I joined. It was the first hit on almost everything Chiefs-related I searched for. That was a number of years ago and I found out about the other boards from this place. As far as being a tough board to acclimate to, I lurked for probably 2 years before I ever joined, and after I joined I rarely posted, so that gave me a chance to familiarize myself with some of the history of the planet and get to know some of the inside jokes. I still don't consider myself "one of the guys" or a "regular" but I like to think that some people on here know who I am. I try to not make a fool of myself and contribute where I can.

MrNightly
All I know is you got destroyed the last time the "Planet" played another board in football... so for a bunch of out of shape, overweight cowards who hide behind their keyboards and thump their chests acting like big men...ya... the planet is just fine. :P

Rausch
The lack of poop threads is a bit disappointing.

The lack of disappointing poop threads is a big positive.

We're "turning the corner."

SPATCH
06-16-2012, 12:41 PM
chiefsplanet is soft.

lewdog
06-16-2012, 12:42 PM
I give this place credit for not having a bunch of fans who say "I love the Chiefs/Royals and everything about them."

Rasputin
06-16-2012, 12:43 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5RAQXg0IdfI?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5RAQXg0IdfI?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

BoneKrusher
06-16-2012, 12:50 PM
We aren't homers which alot of douches can't handle.
Posted via Mobile Device

exactly.
(Chiefs Coalition) *cough*

tk13
06-16-2012, 12:51 PM
It used to be the "anything goes" mentality was a push back from overmoderation of the Star forum. It meant anyone could speak their mind, even if it was a negative take about the Chiefs. Open discussion... which I think is great.

Now of course due to a influx of a certain type of poster it became hip to be obscenely negative somewhere along the line. Which is great in a way because a board full of homers is really annoying. But this place certainly walks the tightrope of crossing the line in the other direction quite often. It's a good question... I don't know if I'd join this forum today if I was a newbie. There are times it probably becomes a caricature of itself.

06-16-2012, 12:51 PM
exactly.

Seems like every Chiefs board out there that I have visited other than ours is a homer board.

Canofbier
06-16-2012, 12:53 PM
exactly.

http://www.houseofshine.com/Portals/0/Miscellaneous%20photos/sour-grapes-poster.jpg

Psyko Tek
06-16-2012, 12:54 PM
'tuff her?

you should see my job at the wiener's circle

RealSNR
06-16-2012, 12:55 PM
Seems like every Chiefs board out there that I have visited other than ours is a homer board.

My cousin tells me Arrowhead Pride isn't such a bad place. There's far more homerism that goes on, but a good portion of the fans at least acknowledge that Cassel sucks.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-16-2012, 12:58 PM
This is where I learned how to spank a woman and make love to a child. /MartyShook

06-16-2012, 12:58 PM
My cousin tells me Arrowhead Pride isn't such a bad place. There's far more homerism that goes on, but a good portion of the fans at least acknowledge that Cassel sucks.

How dare you say that. Matt Cassel hasn't fully been given a chance yet. JFC if you don't love Cassel you don't love the Chiefs. :)

pr_capone
06-16-2012, 01:03 PM
When I was looking for an online forum to bullshit with other people about the Chiefs, I came across this one, Arrowhead Pride, and Warpaint. To be honest, what drew me to this one was the layout and the level of activity.

The other ones were either nowhere near as active or just had a hideous layout that detracted from the experience. I lurked for a month before joining and jumped right into a battle against the n00b nemesis Skip.

Got past that and this has become my home on the internet. This is the first place I check into when i get online and it is typically the last place I check before I log out for the night. While you can't be a pussy, join, and expect everyone to fawn over you... it is an awesome place for real discussion without the homerism.

I've since joined a few of the other boards but I never post there. CP is the best Chis related board on the net if you can get past being called a sister fucking, camaro driving, mullet wearing, AIDS infecting, girl defeeting pole smoker.

Ace Gunner
06-16-2012, 01:04 PM
Re: Chiefs Planet's reputation

the thing is, stfu.

Titty Meat
06-16-2012, 01:05 PM
So, you have a cat and pay for sex now, right?

We already knew you fucked animals, animal fucker.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Titty Meat
06-16-2012, 01:07 PM
Chiefsplanet is fun to troll and good for chiefs news. The thing that sucks is there a handful of posters who pretend to be experts but really aren't yet they call out others and pretend their opinion is more valid.

ThatRaceCardGuy
06-16-2012, 01:07 PM
CP memebers put no fear in my heart....if they do you're a pussy

06-16-2012, 01:11 PM
When I was looking for an online forum to bullshit with other people about the Chiefs, I came across this one, Arrowhead Pride, and Warpaint. To be honest, what drew me to this one was the layout and the level of activity.

The other ones were either nowhere near as active or just had a hideous layout that detracted from the experience. I lurked for a month before joining and jumped right into a battle against the n00b nemesis Skip.

Got past that and this has become my home on the internet. This is the first place I check into when i get online and it is typically the last place I check before I log out for the night. While you can't be a pussy, join, and expect everyone to fawn over you... it is an awesome place for real discussion without the homerism.

I've since joined a few of the other boards but I never post there. CP is the best Chis related board on the net if you can get past being called a sister ****ing, camaro driving, mullet wearing, AIDS infecting, girl defeeting pole smoker.
Heh. Early on I didn't really feel like I fit in here so I checked out a few boards. It was a short lived experiment realizing I couldn't possibly be a Chiefs fan if I didn't love everything and player associated with them. That was when I realized CP is the only place I need to be a member of.

this place is active year round and never disappoints.

BigMeatballDave
06-16-2012, 01:11 PM
Chiefsplanet is fun to troll and good for chiefs news. The thing that sucks is there a handful of posters who pretend to be experts but really aren't yet they call out others and pretend their opinion is more valid.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Some are just more dumb than others.

BoneKrusher
06-16-2012, 01:15 PM
http://www.houseofshine.com/Portals/0/Miscellaneous%20photos/sour-grapes-poster.jpg

hell no, if i hadnt gotten banned there i would have never joined this board.

so yeah **** The Coalition.

06-16-2012, 01:16 PM
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Some are just more dumb than others.

Damn your and idiot.

SAUTO
06-16-2012, 01:17 PM

This,

Well here and pinterest...
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Flopnuts
06-16-2012, 01:18 PM
Chiefsplanet, Facebook, and motherless.com. Wait, did I say that out loud?

reschief
06-16-2012, 01:20 PM
The opinions are always good to read, both positive and negative. One just has to learn to stay away from the Washington DC forum - there are a few people posting there that should be prosecuted for supporting terrorists; their hated for this county is beyond "a mere opinion" especially for those of us with children serving our county and putting themselves at risk every single day - so we can post freely here.

Chief Roundup
06-16-2012, 01:23 PM
Have been here for a long time. This is a great place overall. I have recruited several members and several people have left because of the personal attacks some posters use regularly. Too many people here think they can say anything they want because they are hiding behind a keyboard. Because people would say those things to peoples faces that they say here to one another.
IMO hateful/strong personal attacks should be a bannable offense.

06-16-2012, 01:26 PM
Have been here for a long time. This is a great place overall. I have recruited several members and several people have left because of the personal attacks some posters use regularly. Too many people here think they can say anything they want because they are hiding behind a keyboard. Because people would say those things to peoples faces that they say here to one another.
IMO hateful/strong personal attacks should be a bannable offense.

You learn to tune those people out over time. I just consider it a hazing.

Huffman83
06-16-2012, 01:31 PM
FWIW I find this forum of fans to be a pretty good group of fans who are generally well informed and realistic. To me it seems like a lot of us are good fans of the sport and we just happen to be Chiefs fans. The threads or posts of the "Sky is falling" variety do make the forum more interesting though.

I don't think it's too hard to be part of the "culture" of the planet. Besides football I think we have a pretty well rounded forum.

Chief Roundup
06-16-2012, 01:33 PM
You learn to tune those people out over time. I just consider it a hazing.

Yeah you just figure out that is the type of people that they are. But that is the reputation that comes with ChiefsPlanet.
We have lost a lot of good posters over this type of stuff.

06-16-2012, 01:42 PM
Yeah you just figure out that is the type of people that they are. But that is the reputation that comes with ChiefsPlanet.
We have lost a lot of good posters over this type of stuff.

Agree to an extent. I still feel like if they would have just stuck it out they would have been fine. The posters I really hate losing are the long term posters. Losing Dane, Hamas and Mecca was huge.

Fish
06-16-2012, 01:46 PM
The opinions are always good to read, both positive and negative. One just has to learn to stay away from the Washington DC forum - there are a few people posting there that should be prosecuted for supporting terrorists; their hated for this county is beyond "a mere opinion" especially for those of us with children serving our county and putting themselves at risk every single day - so we can post freely here.

Thank goodness for the troops fighting abroad for our right to post on the internet.

ThaVirus
06-16-2012, 01:52 PM
I like to think that some people on here know who I am..

Nope, sorry. Take your ass back to the n00b dungeon, pronto.

ChiefsCountry
06-16-2012, 02:00 PM
Agree to an extent. I still feel like if they would have just stuck it out they would have been fine. The posters I really hate losing are the long term posters. Losing Dane, Hamas and Mecca was huge.

Hamas left on a silly bet with an idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device

Fumblerooski
06-16-2012, 02:01 PM
This ADAPPJ28 clown is probably just a pussy, but still. He said he was afraid to join this place.

Aren't all Viking Fans pussies?

06-16-2012, 02:08 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

I know. But still a big loss for a year on a dumb internet bet.

ThaVirus
06-16-2012, 02:09 PM
I thought he said he had other shit going on anyway. Didn't he just have twins?

ThaVirus
06-16-2012, 02:10 PM
But I do agree. Big losses and some huge voids to fill... Somehow, I think we'll manage.

Cornstock
06-16-2012, 02:16 PM
Nope, sorry. Take your ass back to the n00b dungeon, pronto.

You obviously aren't some people, asshat :D ...This is why I love the planet...

Cornstock
06-16-2012, 02:19 PM

I rarely venture to that dark place they call DC. Which is funny for me because I consider myself someone who follows politics more than the average schmuck. I just figure there are other places to let out my political opinions...CP is for Chiefs and poop threads.

Quesadilla Joe
06-16-2012, 02:23 PM
I was a complete n00b to forums when I found CP and I was flabbergasted at how the people here talked about the Chiefs. It was unheard of to me to want your GM and coach fired. Guru's avatar and sig at the time would literally make me laugh out loud EVERY time I saw it for months ( Fire Herm and Carl stick figure avy and the 2007 Chiefs season gasoline sig). I was hooked from day one.

I did get extremely butt hurt when I read the Jay Cutler has diabetes thread. I honestly thought CP was filled with the worst people on the planet when I read through that thread. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=4730659#post4730659

Eventually I started figuring out the inside jokes and all that comes with CP and got over my butt hurt. Once the Chiefs started getting good though this place kind of lost it's luster for me. This place is much funnier for me after a couple of back to back 4 win seasons for the Chiefs.

BigMeatballDave
06-16-2012, 02:29 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Was it even a bet? I thought it was just a statement.

"If Denver beats Pittsburgh I'll leave for a year."

Something like that.

L.A. Chieffan
06-16-2012, 02:32 PM
I wasn't upset. I liked the pick. Everybody should just listen to me.

Ace Gunner
06-16-2012, 02:39 PM
4 pages, and nobody has said the obvious. Matt Cassel sucks.

reschief
06-16-2012, 02:40 PM
Thank goodness for the troops fighting abroad for our right to post on the internet.

Some call it generally, "freedom of speech" - I prefer The First Amendment to Constitution or the Bill of Rights.

BoneKrusher
06-16-2012, 02:45 PM

i was just making a Matt Cassel/Aids Tree sig. ROFL

tredadda
06-16-2012, 02:45 PM
I actually used to be a part of WPI, and would browse on here. After a while though it became clear that this was the better board and I decided to join here. I needed a place to talk Chiefs football and being in the military I was getting stationed in places away from KC and around people who were not Chiefs fans (many times I was the ONLY Chiefs fan around, so I heard all the jokes). This place has become a welcome relief and for that I am thankful.

tredadda
06-16-2012, 02:46 PM

Matt Cassel sucks

Chief Roundup
06-16-2012, 02:50 PM

Mecca is one that is guilty of the behavior of which I speak. There is a long time poster on here that is terminally ill. They were arguing about Sanchez and Mecca said You are still alive. Hoped you were dead by now. Or very close to it.

Bwana
06-16-2012, 02:52 PM
Mecca is one that is guilty of the behavior of which I speak. There is a long time poster on here that is terminally ill. They were arguing about Sanchez and Mecca said You are still alive. Hoped you were dead by now. Or very close to it.

Really? I guess I missed that one.

Chief Roundup
06-16-2012, 02:55 PM
Really? I guess I missed that one.

Yes he did. Mecca is a worthless human being IMO.

What about Gaz? He left because this place was not civil anymore. I know a lot of people miss him.

qabbaan
06-16-2012, 03:00 PM
This place is extremely nasty and negative. No question about it.

Bwana
06-16-2012, 03:05 PM
Yes he did. Mecca is a worthless human being IMO.

What about Gaz? He left because this place was not civil anymore. I know a lot of people miss him.

As far as Gaz, he was/is a good guy, but he made a statement one day that if things didn't change, he was leaving, they didn't and he left, so be it. Do I wish he was still here, sure, but the Planet didn't dry up and go away either.

As far as Mecca, if he did say that, he is indeed a pile of shit. To be honest, I aways thought the guy had thin skin and was a pussy, but to each their own.

Chief Roundup
06-16-2012, 03:10 PM
As far as Gaz, he was/is a good guy, but he made a statement one day that if things didn't change, he was leaving, they didn't and he left, so be it. Do I wish he was still here, sure, but the Planet didn't dry up and go away either.

As far as Mecca, if he did indeed say that, he is indeed a pile of shit.

Well that statement was his "cry" for civility from posters to all other posters. He was/is right. We all should conduct ourselves the same here as we would as if we were right in front of the other posters.
All it really does is show the integrity of the posters that resort to that type of behavior.

BoneKrusher
06-16-2012, 03:11 PM
This place is extremely nasty and negative. No question about it.

i'd rather see this than a bunch of Cassel ballwashers that think he's the best thing since sliced bread.

Bwana
06-16-2012, 03:13 PM
Well that statement was his "cry" for civility from posters to all other posters. He was/is right. We all should conduct ourselves the same here as we would as if we were right in front of the other posters.
All it really does is show the integrity of the posters that resort to that type of behavior.

You know what, in a perfect world, I would agree, but that's never going to happen on the internet.

Chief Roundup
06-16-2012, 03:20 PM
You know what, in a perfect world, I would agree, but that's never going to happen on the internet.

true very true.

BigMeatballDave
06-16-2012, 03:24 PM
Losing Dane, Hamas and Mecca was huge.

Thing is, not a single one HAD to leave.

They weren't forced out.

-King-
06-16-2012, 03:29 PM
It used to be the "anything goes" mentality was a push back from overmoderation of the Star forum. It meant anyone could speak their mind, even if it was a negative take about the Chiefs. Open discussion... which I think is great.

Now of course due to a influx of a certain type of poster it became hip to be obscenely negative somewhere along the line. Which is great in a way because a board full of homers is really annoying. But this place certainly walks the tightrope of crossing the line in the other direction quite often. It's a good question... I don't know if I'd join this forum today if I was a newbie. There are times it probably becomes a caricature of itself.

THIS.

06-16-2012, 03:31 PM

On many levels, I completely agree with what Gaz said. But this is the internet and there will always be idiots acting like bigshots from behind their keyboards. Losing Gaz was huge but some things are never going to change here. I still think the freedom on this board is what sets it apart from all others.

06-16-2012, 03:33 PM

They weren't forced out.

Very true. They did leave of their own accord.

Bwana
On many levels, I completely agree with what Gaz said. But this is the internet and there will always be idiots acting like bigshots from behind their keyboards. Losing Gaz was huge but some things are never going to change here. I still think the freedom on this board is what sets it apart from all others.

Good post, I agree with all of it.

jspchief

They weren't forced out.Yep.

I like that Chiefsplanet weeds out the people that take things too seriously. At the end of the day, that's all it is. If you let yourself be hurt over harmless internet pixels, you probably won't like this place. All of the stuff that gets said on here doesn't really mean anything in real life.

Saul Good
06-16-2012, 03:35 PM
Chiefs Planet's reputation

Stop bitching about rep.

06-16-2012, 03:37 PM
Yep.

I like that Chiefsplanet weeds out the people that take things too seriously. At the end of the day, that's all it is. If you let yourself be hurt over harmless internet pixels, you probably won't like this place. All of the stuff that gets said on here doesn't really mean anything in real life.

I butted heads with a lot of posters early on. I consider just about all of them great friends now.

Saul Good
06-16-2012, 03:37 PM

Are you sure that was Mecca? I know that somebody said it, but I didn't think it was him.

Bwana
06-16-2012, 03:39 PM
Yep.

All of the stuff that gets said on here doesn't really mean anything in real life.

I agree for the most part, but I think you and most people will agree that there is still some stuff around here, that doesn't fly, not much but there are some limits.

qabbaan
06-16-2012, 03:40 PM
i'd rather see this than a bunch of Cassel ballwashers that think he's the best thing since sliced bread.

I'm not talking about homerism or pessimism about the team.

Predarat
06-16-2012, 03:40 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/Predarat5/ChiefsPlanetMosEisley.jpg

Chief Roundup
06-16-2012, 03:41 PM
Yep.

ChiefsPlanet doesn't weed bad posters out.
Those that leave do so because they no longer wish to tolerate those that take things so serious that they have to resort to that type of behavior that is not necessary.
When posters/people have to resort to that type of behavior they have been defeated. So they just try to be hurtful to other posters thinking that they have gained something that they truely have not.

Bwana
06-16-2012, 03:42 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/Predarat5/ChiefsPlanetMosEisley.jpg

ROFL Nice

BigMeatballDave
06-16-2012, 03:43 PM
Very true. They did leave of their own accord.

Hamas should be back next yr.

Actually, he could return now. It wouldn't be welching, since he just made a statement and not a bet.

Chief Roundup
06-16-2012, 03:45 PM
Are you sure that was Mecca? I know that somebody said it, but I didn't think it was him.

Yeah it was him. I remember it pretty well. GoChiefs chimed in too but nothing like what Mecca did. The poster that it was said to is a very good friend of mine.

SAUTO
06-16-2012, 03:52 PM
This is all wrong.

That was clay who said that to crazy horse.
Posted via Mobile Device

BoneKrusher
06-16-2012, 03:52 PM
I'm not talking about homerism or pessimism about the team.

i thought you were talking about the personal attacks as well as negative team stuff like all the Cassel Hate, my bad.

Homers were a big problem from my experience at a couple other Chiefs sites.

SAUTO
06-16-2012, 03:53 PM
Yeah it was him. I remember it pretty well. GoChiefs chimed in too but nothing like what Mecca did. The poster that it was said to is a very good friend of mine.
I was in that thread.

it was clay.
and I had as many issues with Mecca as anyone. But that was clay.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater
06-16-2012, 03:55 PM
This is all wrong.

Posted via Mobile Device
This is the way I understood it as well. Clay gave himself a 30 day ban over it.

SAUTO
06-16-2012, 03:56 PM

As far as Mecca, if he did say that, he is indeed a pile of shit. To be honest, I aways thought the guy had thin skin and was a pussy, but to each their own. I totally thought the same about Mecca but if it was the same thread it was clay. Mecca might have said CH deserved it but clay said the fucked up shit.

I would be willing to bet crazy horse would back me up on that.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
06-16-2012, 03:57 PM
This is the way I understood it as well. Clay gave himself a 30 day ban over it.

I was there. Clay did ban himself and then also welched on that and came back early.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chief Roundup
06-16-2012, 03:57 PM
This is all wrong.

Posted via Mobile Device

Did you see the private message?

whoman69
06-16-2012, 03:58 PM
I think as time goes on this forum is becoming more and more cynical. We seem to have a few more trolls and mults than we used to. The second statement probably has a lot to say about the first statement.

jspchief
06-16-2012, 03:59 PM
ChiefsPlanet doesn't weed bad posters out.
Those that leave do so because they no longer wish to tolerate those that take things so serious that they have to resort to that type of behavior that is not necessary.
When posters/people have to resort to that type of behavior they have been defeated. So they just try to be hurtful to other posters thinking that they have gained something that they truely have not.I didn't say it weeds bad posters out. I said it weeds out the people that take things too seriously.

If you let the stuff that goes on here get to you, you clearly won't like this place. It's not for everyone. You can argue if it should be that way or not, but it it is what it is and it appeals to me. I'm not interested in making myself fit what a BB wants of me, I want to be at a BB that fits what I want from it.

SAUTO
06-16-2012, 03:59 PM
Did you see the private message?

Dude it all started in a thread. clay started it.

and how could clay have chimed in on a pm?

if CH is your good friend I would say you could get him to come here and show us all.
And btw I took up for CH in that thread. I was outraged
Posted via Mobile Device

Chief Roundup
06-16-2012, 04:01 PM
Dude it all started in a thread. clay started it.

and how could clay have chimed in on a pm?

if CH is your good friend I would say you could get him to come here and show us all.
And btw I took up for CH in that thread. I was outraged
Posted via Mobile Device

The pm was from Mecca. I will call him just to make sure I am not wrong.

SAUTO
06-16-2012, 04:02 PM
The pm was from Mecca. I will call him just to make sure I am not wrong.

Lol how could clay have "chimed in" then?
Posted via Mobile Device

Bwana
06-16-2012, 04:02 PM
I think as time goes on this forum is becoming more and more cynical. We seem to have a few more trolls and mults than we used to. The second statement probably has a lot to say about the first statement.

There are not as many mults as you may think. If ANY of them cause any problems, they get the boot, no questions asked.

SAUTO
06-16-2012, 04:03 PM
Mecca might have left a pm later but clay started all of it. Mecca was there iirc saying it was no big deal but clay said the dirty shit.
Posted via Mobile Device

BossChief
06-16-2012, 04:05 PM
If you have thick enough skin to last here, you start to realize cp is like one big dysfunctional family.

Someone will undoubtedly tell you to "go fist your grandmother" (TM) and then minutes later the same poster will teach you the proper way to grill ribs, or will help you find work, or will help your wife will a poll...or a number of other valuable things this community does on the regular.

In short, drink the antifreeze like everyone else or GTFO.

MagicHef
06-16-2012, 04:07 PM
The week before the Broncos played a team, I used to lurk on a board for that team and try to get a sense of what they thought about the upcoming game. CP is the only board I've continued to read and post on, every other one was full of complete homers. I really had no interest in the Chiefs themselves, but the people here drew me in.

luv
06-16-2012, 04:07 PM

Wasn't Mecca. The only person who's done something like that on here was Clay.

sedated
06-16-2012, 04:08 PM
:hmmm:If you have thick enough skin to last here, you start to realize cp is like one big dysfunctional family.

Someone will undoubtedly tell you to "go fist your grandmother" (TM) and then minutes later the same poster will teach you the proper way to grill ribs, or will help you find work, or will help your wife will a poll...or a number of other valuable things this community does on the regular.

In short, drink the antifreeze like everyone else or GTFO.

That's the first halfway intelligent post I've ever seen from you. Rep.

Bwana
06-16-2012, 04:10 PM
Someone will undoubtedly tell you to "go fist your grandmother" (TM) and then minutes later the same poster will teach you the proper way to grill ribs.

LMAO

That is a great example and so true.

Rams Fan
06-16-2012, 04:13 PM

The only one that left is Dane. Mecca probably lurks while Hamas said he wouldn't post for a year if the Broncos beat the Steelers in the playoffs. I presume Hamas will be back in January.

SAUTO
06-16-2012, 04:16 PM
:hmmm:

That's the first halfway intelligent post I've ever seen from you. Rep.

Oh he has good takes most times
Posted via Mobile Device

Bwana
06-16-2012, 04:16 PM
Mecca probably lurks

Yep

Last Activity: 06-12-2012 06:40 AM

<!-- / current activity -->

Hammock Parties
06-16-2012, 04:19 PM
It's fucking awesome that we are known as "The Guys Over At Chiefsplanet."

Step off, son.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_VgVnrEt47sk/SKIiQlqJ5eI/AAAAAAAAAPM/3Wny19mdAgc/S1600-R/20060713215839-gangsters.gif

mr. tegu
06-16-2012, 04:20 PM

There are other Chiefs forums besides this one?

Thig Lyfe
06-16-2012, 04:26 PM
This is considered the premier Chiefs forum on the Internet PRIMARILY because of THIG LYFEEEEE

BigMeatballDave
06-16-2012, 04:27 PM
I like Mecca's takes, but he'll never admit to being wrong about something that he was adamant about. He avoids it like the plague.

And when people give him shit about it, he plays the victim card.

Easy 6
06-16-2012, 04:31 PM

Yup, same here, theres only enough time in my life for one bb or facespace & this is it.

As for it being too rough & tumble, its nothing compared to several years ago... n00bs used to be beaten down with amazing ferocity & regularity, even the good ones were on a short leash.

And thats how it should be, but it cant go too far overboard, new blood is what keeps the place fresh.

Bwana
06-16-2012, 04:35 PM
n00bs used to be beaten down with amazing ferocity & regularity, even the good ones were on a short leash.

See and that is what a lot of people forget. It was n00b boot camp around here at one point in time. It some ways, this place has mellowed, in others, not so much.

SAUTO
06-16-2012, 04:41 PM
I'm in the "this is basically my whole internet" camp. Pinterest was a joke, surprised no one bit there...
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties
06-16-2012, 04:41 PM
I was there. Clay did ban himself and then also welched on that and came back early.
Posted via Mobile Device

Wrong, dipshit. I gave myself a month ban and I served a month. 4 weeks. Eat shit.

SAUTO
06-16-2012, 04:45 PM
Wrong, dipshit. I gave myself a month ban and I served a month. 4 weeks. Eat shit.

It wasn't a twenty eight day month.

spin it how you want pussy
Posted via Mobile Device

Reaper16
06-16-2012, 04:47 PM
GoChiefs welched on that bet if-and-only-if you can prove that he didn't wait for the Moon to cycle over one full time before he returned to posting.

SAUTO
06-16-2012, 04:49 PM
GoChiefs welched on that bet if-and-only-if you can prove that he didn't wait for the Moon to cycle over one full time before he returned to posting.

Still wouldn't be a full month unless he left on the day it cycled.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
06-16-2012, 04:50 PM
And it wasn't technically a bet. He banned himself for a month then came back as soon as he could, even though it wasn't February
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties
06-16-2012, 04:52 PM
It wasn't a twenty eight day month.

spin it how you want pussy
Posted via Mobile Device

Shut up, cunt. I left in the middle of the god damn calendar month, so I returned after four weeks.

RealSNR
06-16-2012, 04:53 PM
I should start a new thread:

Clay Planet's reputation

SAUTO
06-16-2012, 04:54 PM
Shut up, cunt. I left in the middle of the god damn calendar month, so I returned after four weeks.

lol. Still a troll and a pussy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties
06-16-2012, 04:54 PM
tap out acknowledged, concession accepted

Bwana
06-16-2012, 04:55 PM

Clay Planet's reputation

Heh

Mosbonian
06-16-2012, 05:00 PM
This place has changed quite a bit over the years, but how many boards do you find that have the variety like this? Do I wish that it was a little more civil? Sure, but then I don't want Mr. Rogers Neighborhood either....you either learn to like it or disappear.

As for disappearing....people come and go for all kinds of reasons. Some stop posting because real life becomes more important than posting here. Obligations to family, personal crises, or just plain boredom over the pissing matches. You walk away for a while then come back when you get the urge.

Hammock Parties
06-16-2012, 05:02 PM
This place has changed quite a bit over the years, but how many boards do you find that have the variety like this? Do I wish that it was a little more civil? Sure, but then I don't want Mr. Rogers Neighborhood either....you either learn to like it or disappear.

As far as civility goes, I assure you this place isn't even close to the worst the internet has to offer.

Mosbonian
06-16-2012, 05:03 PM
As far as civility goes, I assure you this place isn't even close to the worst the internet has to offer.

LOL....I'm not a 'Net newbie, I've seen what all it has to offer.

Titty Meat
06-16-2012, 05:11 PM

You referring to /b ?

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
06-16-2012, 05:12 PM
Then again, there are some of us, who just don't post a whole lot outside of football threads or very specialized topics. I don't live in KC, so I can't join in on the local stuff and since I didn't go to MU/KU/KSU that eliminates most of the college rivalry stuff for me.

So, I pick and choose my topics to post in/on.

Others like posting in every thread it feels like and that's O.K. too.

Okie_Apparition
06-16-2012, 05:28 PM
People are dying to get in

BoneKrusher
06-16-2012, 05:29 PM
People are dying to get in

i hear the waiting list is two entire seasons.

Mosbonian
06-16-2012, 05:36 PM
Then again, there are some of us, who just don't post a whole lot outside of football threads or very specialized topics. I don't live in KC, so I can't join in on the local stuff and since I didn't go to MU/KU/KSU that eliminates most of the college rivalry stuff for me.

So, I pick and choose my topics to post in/on.

Others like posting in every thread it feels like and that's O.K. too.

Hello Stranger!!!

Easy 6
06-16-2012, 05:38 PM
See and that is what a lot of people forget. It was n00b boot camp around here at one point in time. It some ways, this place has mellowed, in others, not so much.

Heh, yep... thats a big part of why i lurked for atleast a year & a half before wading in... 'damn, these guys will jump your shit for just about anything'.

Its definitely mellowed, no doubt, which i chalk up to the simple fact that (most) everyone is maturing, i know i've mellowed in many ways since 06 & certainly not just here.

But i do think the Planet will lose much of its charm & draw, when it loses that kinda frat vibe that says 'hey, gotta earn your way in here, bud... NOW GO GIMME A BEER!' the minute it gets too nice & easy, it'll be dead.

whoman69
06-16-2012, 05:45 PM

Clay Planet's reputation

That would be a short thread.

milkman
06-16-2012, 05:52 PM

As far as Mecca, if he did say that, he is indeed a pile of shit. To be honest, I aways thought the guy had thin skin and was a pussy, but to each their own.

I also thought that was Clathan.

As far as Gaz goes, if he's too big a pussy to handle this place, then good riddance.

SAUTO
06-16-2012, 05:52 PM
tap out acknowledged, concession accepted

Again you are wrong, but also not worth my precious time.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigRedChief
06-16-2012, 05:58 PM
as far as Gaz goes, if he's too big a pussy to handle this place, then good riddance.THIS!

yeah, this community could be more welcoming to N00bs. But, most are lurkers before they join. They know the score. You have to have thick skin to last here. If not this place will spank you like a stepchild.

Buehler445
06-16-2012, 06:02 PM
LOL scared to join?

DaFace told me to check this place out when we were in college. And the first one to give me shit about being a n00b was..... DaFace.

I never really got assaulted. Some dumbasses told me I was a dumbass. We exchanged "nuh-uh! You're a dumbass!" remarks and that was it. I never got beat down too hard. Not sure why. Perhaps it is because I'm terribly boring. Or maybe I didn't ever go full retard on too much stuff. Oh. And I stay out of the DC

SAUTO
06-16-2012, 06:02 PM
I walked in here and had only been to one other place and it was more of a blog with comments type.

Didn't lurk just ran right in and got fucking blasted. But I ain't ever been scared.

still around and fuck all you guys
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
06-16-2012, 06:04 PM
And for some reason ole skippy never really got on me.
Wonder if he's running somewhere this year...
Posted via Mobile Device

Easy 6
06-16-2012, 06:14 PM
And for some reason ole skippy never really got on me.
Wonder if he's running somewhere this year...
Posted via Mobile Device

Never jumped me either, but thats probably because he knew i love most crotchety old bastards.

SAUTO
06-16-2012, 06:18 PM
Never jumped me either, but thats probably because he knew i love most crotchety old bastards.
I'm kinda the same way.

I also respect my elders. Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman
06-16-2012, 06:18 PM
I'm pretty sure Skip still lurks around here, as he occassionally hits me with a rep message when I get on Marty rants.

SAUTO
06-16-2012, 06:19 PM
He asked me about a van a while back on pm
Posted via Mobile Device

BigRedChief
06-16-2012, 06:25 PM
I'm pretty sure Skip still lurks around here, as he occassionally hits me with a rep message when I get on Marty rants.probably really pissed the word association thread was ressurected.

BigChiefFan
06-16-2012, 06:33 PM
When they start calling names, it's like a child throwing a temper tantrum, because someone disgrees. It's actually quite comical and shows they are weak individuals, who usually can't counter an argument.

They probably don't have a life outside of this place, so they feel the need to belittle others to make them feel better about their thimble dicks and shitty lives.

Kyle DeLexus
06-16-2012, 07:10 PM
I had virtually no confrontation as a n00b. I've always posted in flurries though. I'll go awhile without post for a few days then go back to lurking for a few days or weeks.

GloryDayz
06-16-2012, 07:24 PM
Maybe when our owners care more, then we'll be nice.. But until the Hunts care, or quit, they're being smart by being the out-of-town kind of owners... They are the worst part of this team...

BoneKrusher
06-16-2012, 07:41 PM
Maybe when our owners care more, then we'll be nice.. But until the Hunts care, or quit, they're being smart by being the out-of-town kind of owners... They are the worst part of this team...

if the Hunts cared about the product they put on the field, things would improve.

mlyonsd
06-16-2012, 07:42 PM
There are other Chief forums?

BoneKrusher
06-16-2012, 07:44 PM
There are other Chief forums?

the only other Chiefs forums i know of are CC, WP, AP and Home Of The Chiefs.

none of those compare to CP.

Rasputin
06-16-2012, 07:44 PM
Funny, I've had conversations with Chiefs fans and they liked Cassel or clamoured for another retread QB. Think to myself what and idiot. I'd have to end our conversation before I let out DIE IN AIDSFIRE OR GO DRINK ANTIFREEZ BITCH.

jspchief
06-16-2012, 09:23 PM
When they start calling names, it's like a child throwing a temper tantrum, because someone disgrees. It's actually quite comical and shows they are weak individuals, who usually can't counter an argument.

They probably don't have a life outside of this place, so they feel the need to belittle others to make them feel better about their thimble dicks and shitty lives.

Irony.

BigMeatballDave
06-16-2012, 10:03 PM
Irony.

:D

BigChiefFan
06-16-2012, 10:08 PM
Irony.

Yep, I'm the board bully, right? :rolleyes:

BigChiefFan
06-16-2012, 10:13 PM
Irony.

Thanks, thimble dick. :D

MahiMike
06-16-2012, 10:54 PM
ChiefsPlanet is one stop shopping for any news worth reading. It's made up of fans that see the team from a 'Goodyear blimp view' as opposed to rose-colored glasses. Most fans WANT to believe their team is great. CP knows when they are (were).

Sure, other forums have fewer a-holes and fans go there for a group hug. But this place will always tell it like it is. So, in the end, CP is more credible than the rest!

Thig Lyfe
06-16-2012, 11:01 PM
Funny, I've had conversations with Chiefs fans and they liked Cassel or clamoured for another retread QB. Think to myself what and idiot. I'd have to end our conversation before I let out DIE IN AIDSFIRE OR GO DRINK ANTIFREEZ BITCH.

Yeah, it's disturbing how many fans outside of CP have no idea that Matt Cassel fucking sucks.

notorious
06-16-2012, 11:15 PM
It's the best forum on the Internet, and it's not even ****ing close.

What other site offers stories of a person pissing (literally)on his friends, a douche that brags of stealing a laptop while picking up chicks on his bike, a poster that would happily accept a blowjob from a tranny, visits from a fairly poplular sports writer and...............a "Would You" thread that exhibits 135 pound women that are compared to whales.

Oh ya, the football breakdowns are top-notch, too.

Cornstock
06-16-2012, 11:36 PM
It's the best forum on the Internet, and it's not even ****ing close.

What other site offers stories of a person pissing (literally)on his friends, a douche that brags of stealing a laptop while picking up chicks on his bike, a poster that would happily accept a blowjob from a tranny, visits from a fairly poplular sports writer and...............a "Would You" thread that exhibits 135 pound women that are compared to whales.

Oh ya, the football breakdowns are top-notch, too.

I hate to ask this, in fear of looking retarded, but who's the sports writer?

Phobia
06-16-2012, 11:41 PM

Heh. All of them. But only Whitlock discloses his true identity.

notorious
06-16-2012, 11:41 PM

Whitlock.

People are still a little butthurt over Whitlock calling Pioli "Egoli". It turns out that he was pretty much spot-on. He was right about a lot of things that this place torched him over, although few will admit it.

I don't think he has dropped by since he left KC.

listopencil
06-16-2012, 11:46 PM
The week before the Broncos played a team, I used to lurk on a board for that team and try to get a sense of what they thought about the upcoming game. CP is the only board I've continued to read and post on, every other one was full of complete homers. I really had no interest in the Chiefs themselves, but the people here drew me in.

That's about how I ended up here. Or, in other words: Ha ha! You douchebags brought it on yourselves!

Phobia
06-16-2012, 11:47 PM
That's about how I ended up here. Or, in other words: Ha ha! You douchebags brought it on yourselves!

We should really conduct some housecleaning around here.

Phobia
06-16-2012, 11:48 PM
Whitlock.

I don't think he has dropped by since he left KC.

Jan 6, 2011

listopencil
06-16-2012, 11:52 PM
We should really conduct some housecleaning around here.

Don't you people lock your doors at night? Jesus.

Phobia
06-16-2012, 11:56 PM
We aren't too smart.

Cornstock
06-16-2012, 11:57 PM
Heh. All of them. But only Whitlock discloses his true identity.

What's Whitlock's name on here? I'm gonna check out some of his posts

Rams Fan
06-16-2012, 11:58 PM
What's Whitlock's name on here? I'm gonna check out some of his posts

jwhit

Phobia
06-16-2012, 11:59 PM
jwhit

He's had 2 or 3. Big Sexy was another legit name traced back to him.

Cornstock
06-17-2012, 12:04 AM
jwhit

http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/basterds.jpg

Grazie

Cornstock
06-17-2012, 12:05 AM
He's had 2 or 3. Big Sexy was another legit name traced back to him.

How do you guys go about verifying that sort of thing?

Phobia
06-17-2012, 12:07 AM
How do you guys go about verifying that sort of thing?

I asked him to his face about the Big Sexy account. The jwhit account is signed up under the email address he posted on his columns.

88TG88
06-17-2012, 12:15 AM
ChiefsPlanet is one stop shopping for any news worth reading. It's made up of fans that see the team from a 'Goodyear blimp view' as opposed to rose-colored glasses. Most fans WANT to believe their team is great. CP knows when they are (were).

Sure, other forums have fewer a-holes and fans go there for a group hug. But this place will always tell it like it is. So, in the end, CP is more credible than the rest!

This

Cornstock
06-17-2012, 12:16 AM
Its kind of cool to see what he has to say about his own articles. If he still had anything to do with KC it'd be cool if he would still post here. Hell, even now that he doesn't it would still be cool if he did. Really, he fits in perfectly. He's the ultra-opinionated, anti-establishment crazy type mofo that CP is made of.

Phobia
06-17-2012, 01:09 AM
Send him an email if you miss him.

Earthling
06-17-2012, 04:45 AM
WTF !! Looks like I just lost a bet and have to stay here for a year!!

gblowfish
06-17-2012, 11:27 AM
If anything, Fatlock being on this site makes it much worse, not better.

ghak99
06-17-2012, 12:10 PM
I signed up to a couple chiefs forums and lurked them for quite a while. This was the only one filled with enough solid information, hilarious banter, & go **** yourself comments to keep my attention.

If they're not strong enough to push their way to the bar they can go drink fruit drinks with ADAPPJ28.

The noob hazing isn't even that bad.

thabear04
06-17-2012, 12:33 PM
This site great where else could you find gif up at?

Hammock Parties
06-17-2012, 12:34 PM
This site great where else could you find gif up at?

So you're saying that GIF'D UP makes Chiefsplanet awesome?

burt
06-17-2012, 02:03 PM
hell no, if i hadnt gotten banned there i would have never joined this board.

so yeah **** The Coalition.

ditto!!!

MrNightly
06-17-2012, 02:31 PM
even tho i lurk here now more then we the CC, we still kicked your asses last time we played...

what if we had mma fights between the boards? hmmmm that would be fun to watch.. probably raise some money too...

Kyle DeLexus
06-17-2012, 03:08 PM
even tho i lurk here now more then we the CC, we still kicked your asses last time we played...

what if we had mma fights between the boards? hmmmm that would be fun to watch.. probably raise some money too...

Why don't we just have a battle of the boards three legged race and get it over with? Maybe an egg race or even a spelling bee?

BoneKrusher
06-17-2012, 03:33 PM
or see who has the biggest balls?

1 say we win that one with chiefsfootballfan.

he had a thread just last week to prove it.

Bugeater
06-17-2012, 04:05 PM

No one cares about your stupid football game.

MrNightly
06-17-2012, 05:16 PM
No one cares about your stupid football game.

eh.. no one cares about you. football however, many people care about.

milkman
06-17-2012, 05:19 PM
eh.. no one cares about you. football however, many people care about.

No, dumbass.

No one cares about the useless fucking football game that you are talking about.

MrNightly
06-17-2012, 05:20 PM
Why don't we just have a battle of the boards three legged race and get it over with? Maybe an egg race or even a spelling bee?

eh... while the three legged race sounds fun... i would think people who frequent and post on a mexsessage board all about football, would enjoy throwing the pigskin around, while breaking sweat and getting a workout in.

enjoy your self, mr grumpy pants on fathers day. :)

SAUTO
06-17-2012, 05:21 PM
eh... while the three legged race sounds fun... i would think people who frequent and post on a mexsessage board all about football, would enjoy throwing the pigskin around, while breaking sweat and getting

I would think that people who frequent and post on a message board would LEARN TO SPELL AND FINISH THEIR SENTENCES.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
06-17-2012, 05:23 PM
Maybe the players felt as though you were a little too "physical"with your tackles and blocks.

That will happen when you play football with pussies
Posted via Mobile Device

MrNightly
06-17-2012, 05:23 PM
No, dumbass.

No one cares about the useless ****ing football game that you are talking about.

actually, there was a trophy made up, and exchanged for several years... must have been important to somebody ... maybeyou are just upset, because you weren't picked to play?

notorious
06-17-2012, 05:24 PM
I would think that people who frequent and post on a message board would LEARN TO SPELL AND FINISH THEIR SENTENCES.
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't know, mexsessage is kind of a cool looking word.

MrNightly
06-17-2012, 05:24 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

:) wholeheartedly agree. cell phones are dumb to type from, my apologies.

milkman
06-17-2012, 05:26 PM
actually, there was a trophy made up, and exchanged for several years... must have been important to somebody ... maybeyou are just upset, because you weren't picked to play?

I live in California.

So you dumbasses spent money for a trophy?

Holy fuck, how fucking stupid.

BoneKrusher
06-17-2012, 05:26 PM
I don't know, mexsessage is kind of a cool looking word.

this guy approves of mexsessage:
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i169/Fifty_Nine_2006/Mexifornia.jpg

Bwana
06-17-2012, 05:27 PM

Or, he could be right and nobody gives a shit, at this point.

SAUTO
06-17-2012, 05:29 PM
I've been here for several years and this is the first I've heard of this deal
Posted via Mobile Device

MrNightly
06-17-2012, 05:32 PM
Or, he could be right and nobody gives a shit, at this point.

very possible.. however it's a public forum, and this thread was asking about cp reputation.. i merely added that your board can't play football worth crap. ;) sorry this ruffles so many feathers. apparently you took it a little too seriously in losing. sorry for the touchy subject. lol

SAUTO
06-17-2012, 05:33 PM
Look out guys uncle fucking Rico is posting here now...
Posted via Mobile Device

notorious
06-17-2012, 05:35 PM
I can see it now.

Employee,"I'm sorry sir, but I blew out my ACL while kicking the shit out of the assholes from Chiefsplanet".

Boss,"Walk into a flaming AIDS tree."

BoneKrusher
06-17-2012, 05:37 PM
I can see it now.

Employee,"I'm sorry sir, but I blew out my ACL while kicking the shit out of the assholes from Chiefsplanet".

Boss,"Walk into a flaming AIDS tree. and stand next to Cassel"

fyp

Bwana
06-17-2012, 05:38 PM
very possible.. however it's a public forum, and this thread wasasking about cp reputation.. i merely added that your board can't play football worth crap. ;) sorry this ruffles so many feathers. apparently you took it a little too seriously in losing. sorry for the touchy subject. lol

:spock:

MrFisty:

Reach much? Check out below my avatar and look were I live, I didn't lose anything, nor did I even hear about the phantom football games(s) until you brought them up in this thread.

MrNightly
06-17-2012, 05:39 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Don't feel bad... they only ask the "Dumbasses" to play.

milkman
Posted via Mobile Device

I remember a conversation about this, but paid little attention since I wasn't going to be a part of it.

very possible.. however it's a public forum, and this thread wasasking about cp reputation.. i merely added that your board can't play football worth crap. ;) sorry this ruffles so many feathers. apparently you took it a little too seriously in losing. sorry for the touchy subject. lol

This is the kind of stupidity that gets me going.

This forum's reputation isn't built on how it fares in some useless fucking game played by fatass out of shape fucks, whose only resemblence to the game of football can be attributed to the fact that it is played with a football, between posters of separate forums.

This reputation is built by the manner in which posters treat n00bs, and each other.

I know that's a hard concept for dumbasses to grasp.

But try.

It'll make it through.

notorious

I am starting to like this guy. LMAO

You fit right in. Hang around a little bit longer.

notorious
06-17-2012, 05:40 PM
I remember a conversation about this, but paid little attention since I wasn't going to be a part of it.

This forum's reputation isn't built on how it fares in some useless ****ing game played by fatass out of shape ****s, whose only resemblence to the game of football can be attributed to the fact that it is played with a football, between posters of separate forums.

This reputation is built by the manner in which posters treat n00bs, and each other.

But try.

It'll make it through.

Don't let him draw you in!

SAUTO
06-17-2012, 05:40 PM

No wonder you were involved
Posted via Mobile Device

MrNightly
06-17-2012, 05:41 PM
:spock:

MrFisty:

Reach much? Check out below my avatar and look were I live, I didn't lose anything, nor did I even hear about the phantom football games(s) until you brought them up in this thread.

Well as they say, you win as a team and lose as a team... Uncle Rico, as I'm now called, helped your team lose. Don't feel bad. It could have happened to anybody. Unfortunately, it just happened to you. :P

"...if Only Coach had put me in..."

SAUTO
06-17-2012, 05:42 PM
I would say uncle rico helped his team win by making everyone on the other team uncomfortable with his "friendly" touches
Posted via Mobile Device

Bwana
06-17-2012, 05:44 PM
Well as they say, you win as a team and lose as a team... Uncle Rico, as I'm now called, helped your team lose. Don't feel bad. It could have happened to anybody. Unfortunately, it just happened to you. :P

"...if Only Coach had put me in..."

Once again MrMcFisty, nothing "happened to me," because I wasn't there. As far as feeling bad, how could I "feel bad," over something I wasn't involved in?

MrNightly
06-17-2012, 05:45 PM

This forum's reputation isn't built on how it fares in some useless ****ing game played by fatass out of shape ****s, whose only resemblence to the game of football can be attributed to the fact that it is played with a football, between posters of separate forums.

But try.

It'll make it through.

I am sorry you admit you are fat and out of shape. Maybe you should try cutting down on the pizza and hot wings?

On a serious note, reputation from online is a joke. You can be anybody and everybody you want. But a reputation that is developed during a team sport, such as say... football? Now that is something that is worth thumping your chest about... :D

MrNightly
06-17-2012, 05:46 PM
Once again MrMcFisty, nothing "happened to me," because I wasn't there. As far as feeling bad, how could I "feel bad," over something I wasn't involved in?

That's Uncle MrMcFisty Rico to you son.

MrNightly
06-17-2012, 05:48 PM
I would say uncle rico helped his team win by making everyone on the other team uncomfortable with his "friendly" touches
Posted via Mobile Device

This logic doesn't even make sense... therefore I'm just going to give you a hug and call it good for now. Fair enough?

notorious
06-17-2012, 05:49 PM
Football practice:

http://www.almadentimes.com/062807/images/xss20.jpg

MrNightly
06-17-2012, 05:50 PM
Dang. I better slow down all these postings... I'm gonna ruin my longest running slow post count and help raise the Planet's reputation for noobies... that would be disastrous.

BossChief
06-17-2012, 05:51 PM
Iirc Joey and one other guy even showed up from cp because nobody cared.

It's funny someone from that welching board would show up and try to gloat.

Btw, would you mind asking bosskiller why he still hasnt given bone his tickets he promised him for making their sites banners.

Bone kept asking for them, so he got banned.

Tell him to stay classy.

milkman
06-17-2012, 05:51 PM
I am sorry you admit you are fat and out of shape. Maybe you should try cutting down on the pizza and hot wings?

On a serious note, reputation from online is a joke. You can be anybody and everybody you want. But a reputation that is developed during a team sport, such as say... football? Now that is something that is worth thumping your chest about... :D

Asking you to grasp a simple concept was far too much to ask, apparently.

Kyle DeLexus
06-17-2012, 05:52 PM
Let's have a Chief Board picnic and have all kinds of fun activities and a chili cookoff!!

SAUTO
06-17-2012, 05:53 PM
This logic doesn't even make sense... therefore I'm just going to give you a hug and call it good for now. Fair enough?

I can see why you wouldn't understand.
And please keep your hands to yourself.
Posted via Mobile Device

MrNightly
06-17-2012, 06:00 PM
Asking you to grasp a simple concept was far too much to ask, apparently.

Yah, I'm just a dump chiefs planet poster. I have no brain and my vocabulary includes only single syllable words and four letter cuss words to express my 15 year old mind.

**Broad sweeping stereo-typing going on here. You know who you are**

MrNightly
06-17-2012, 06:02 PM
Iirc Joey and one other guy even showed up from cp because nobody cared.

It's funny someone from that welching board would show up and try to gloat.

Btw, would you mind asking bosskiller why he still hasnt given bone his tickets he promised him for making their sites banners.

Bone kept asking for them, so he got banned.

Tell him to stay classy.

Why do you have to bring realism to our message board!?! Good grief, can't a guy just remember the past how he wants to?

And why don't you go ask BK yourself? You wouldn't want to ask a "Dumbass" to do your dirty work would you? That might be dangerous, no?

Bwana
06-17-2012, 06:03 PM
That's Uncle MrMcFisty Rico to you son.

Oh, I'll be happy to come up with something for you. :hmmm:

Alright, it's time for a little mod abuse, name change suggestions, now being accepted.

MrNightly
06-17-2012, 06:06 PM
Oh, I'll be happy to come up with something for you. :hmmm:

Alright, it's time for a little mod abuse, name change suggestions, now being accepted.

But remember... NOBODY cares?! Ah ha. The truth hurts.

Bwana
06-17-2012, 06:10 PM
But remember... NOBODY cares?! Ah ha. The truth hurts.

Dude, I really don't but if you're going to come in here, run your mouth, piss on the rug and use the drapes to wipe your ass, the least I could do is help you out with a more fitting name. :thumb:

BossChief
06-17-2012, 06:15 PM
Why do you have to bring realism to our message board!?! Good grief, can't a guy just remember the past how he wants to?

And why don't you go ask BK yourself? You wouldn't want to ask a "Dumbass" to do your dirty work would you? That might be dangerous, no?

I'd ask again, but the last time I asked I got banned about an hour later and they deleted the thread.

How's that for "board reputation"

Welching bitches.

BossChief
06-17-2012, 06:17 PM
Dude, I really don't but if you're going to come in here, run your mouth, piss on the rug and use the drapes to wipe your ass, the least I could do is help you out with a more fitting name. :thumb:

Just change his name to "coalition poster"

That tells everyone all they need to know before they respond.

MrNightly
06-17-2012, 06:19 PM

Maybe you just don't like people that speak the truth. Where have I run my mouth? As usual, little man syndrome going on here with a "mod"... :)

No worries, I'll return to my quiet little shell to watch the activities. Aren't you glad father's day only comes once a year where they let me have free time away from the family?

Oh ya... if you still have drapes in your house... we need to talk. :D

Kyle DeLexus
06-17-2012, 06:23 PM

Language warning

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_vGK008c_rA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Obviously his name should be changed to The Chinaman

Pablo
06-17-2012, 06:30 PM
That's actually a pretty awesome user name and avy. That guy should be thankful you changed that shit up from MrnIghty or whatever shit he had before.

Bwana
Oh ya... if you still have drapes in your house... we need to talk. :D

Cool, I'll let my wife know I found an interior decorator, here at the Planet. :)

Bwana
That's actually a pretty awesome user name and avy. That guy should be thankful you changed that shit up from MrnIghty or whatever shit he had before.

See, I warm up to it as well.

KCTitus
06-17-2012, 06:47 PM

And here all this time, I thought the reason for the unusually large number of bronco fans was because of the fact that Chiefsplanet only sanctions bronco homerism.

BigChiefFan
06-17-2012, 06:53 PM

You might be the best poster on the site. I dig your takes, man. Good stuff, bro.

rockymtnchief
06-17-2012, 07:12 PM
As usual, little man syndrome going on here with a "mod"... :)

:spock: Wrong tree. Bark up another.

I do like the new name and avatar better though! Stick around.

RealSNR
06-17-2012, 07:57 PM
Hey Uncle Rico! Welcome to Chiefs Planet.

Important question: do you think Cassel sucks?

GloryDayz
06-17-2012, 08:09 PM
Don't worry, they'll never expect us to pick up gum wrappers....

MrNightly
06-17-2012, 08:57 PM
Hey Uncle Rico! Welcome to Chiefs Planet.

Important question: do you think Cassel sucks?

I hate Cassel. Always have. But good conversation starter these days don't you think?

MrNightly
06-17-2012, 09:00 PM
Cool, I'll let my wife know I found an interior decorator, here at the Planet. :)

You should do that. It can't do anything but help if you currently have "Drapes" still hanging around. Good lord, who uses drapes these days? 1988 called and wanted those things back ages ago.

:D

And you can change my name all you want... not sure what that is supposed to make someone feel anyways. Do please enlighten.

Oooh noooo... my name is changed!!! NOT THE CURTAINS FATHER!!!!

MrNightly
06-17-2012, 09:02 PM
:spock: Wrong tree. Bark up another.

I do like the new name and avatar better though! Stick around.

Still trying to figure out what huge rush it gives to someone that they change somebody's name. Apparently I will have to turn on Avatars to see what my new one is. :(

And what would you label it if the only come back that made any sense to a friendly banter back and forth was to change someone's username? Seems like a "Last Resort" card to pull, and fairly lame. Matter's not to me. I am laughing my ass off over here... so thank you for the fantastic Father's Day laugh. I needed this after my last couple weeks.

Okie_Apparition
06-17-2012, 09:09 PM
What's this about a torn flannel nighty

MrNightly
06-17-2012, 09:13 PM
Dudes... I totally rock now. Thank you bwanamanamanama for waving your wand and making me cool once again. Now I will be able to win STATE!

I might have to change my tag line though, since I'm back to being a playa.

BigMeatballDave
06-17-2012, 09:14 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Nx64_N4AA04" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gadzooks
06-17-2012, 09:32 PM
I wish the mods would have fucked with my user name but I've never been a big enough douche. Lord knows I've tried...
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/052/4/8/jesus_troll_face_by_kingsidorak-d4qjc58.png

scorpio
06-17-2012, 09:42 PM
I come to CP for poop threads and bitching about video games.

RealSNR
06-17-2012, 09:44 PM
I wish the mods would have fucked with my user name but I've never been a big enough douche. Lord knows I've tried...
You're a lot like the Chargers. Your only competition for the worthless crown of King Charger Fan is Buck, yet you consistently come up short

Bwana
06-17-2012, 10:06 PM
Dudes... I totally rock now. Thank you bwanamanamanama for waving your wand and making me cool once again. Now I will be able to win STATE!

I might have to change my tag line though, since I'm back to being a playa.

My pleasure

Gadzooks
06-17-2012, 10:18 PM
You're a lot like the Chargers. Your only competition for the worthless crown of King Charger Fan is Buck, yet you consistently come up short
Hey Bree,
Thanks for comparing me to the Chargers who have won 4 of the last 6 Division titles. That's quite a compliment.
BTW - Buck is not only the King Charger Fan, he's an integral piece in the foundation of what we know as "the Planet". It will only take a few more of us to come over here before it becomes ChargersPlanet.

Gadzooks
06-17-2012, 10:33 PM
My first day here, I got into it with Skip.
It got ugly...
Fortunately, he didn't contact my employer.
The same can't be said for all of us.:shake:

RealSNR
06-17-2012, 10:57 PM
Hey Bree,
Thanks for comparing me to the Chargers who have won 4 of the last 6 Division titles. That's quite a compliment.
BTW - Buck is not only the King Charger Fan, he's an integral piece in the foundation of what we know as "the Planet". It will only take a few more of us to come over here before it becomes ChargersPlanet.Or... they've come up short every year since 2010.

Basically, you need more carries. That's what I'm trying to say.

Discuss Thrower
06-17-2012, 11:08 PM
If anything, Fatlock being on this site makes it much worse, not better.

I don't get the hate for Whitlock..

vailpass
06-18-2012, 12:57 PM
CP's rep would be better if they didn't let the fucking Bronco fans post here.

The Dawg?
06-18-2012, 01:23 PM
CP's rep would be better if they didn't let the ****ing Bronco fans post here.

This site is full of assholes. They'd be doing the world a favor if they just closed it down.

RealSNR
06-18-2012, 01:25 PM
This site is full of assholes. They'd be doing the world a favor if they just closed it down.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/AngelxCupcake/Sad_kitten.jpg