PDA

View Full Version : Football Aldon Smith got shanked

In58men
06-30-2012, 04:02 PM
@mattbarrows: The 49ers confirm that Aldon Smith was stabbed at a house party this morning at a house party in Santa Clara County.

kysirsoze
06-30-2012, 04:14 PM
This morning? That's odd.

scho63
06-30-2012, 04:15 PM
Probably a gang banger from San Jose

KcMizzou
06-30-2012, 04:17 PM
This morning? That's odd.Not really, could have been 1am.

Bump
06-30-2012, 04:18 PM
damn, that sucks. Hopefully he can recover.

In58men
06-30-2012, 04:19 PM
He got charged with a DUI earlier this year and now got stabbed. Rough start for him.

@NFL_RealUpdates: Two other people were shot at the same party, the #49ers confirmed Smith's injury.

BigMeatballDave
06-30-2012, 04:19 PM
This morning? That's odd.

After midnight = Morning

mdchiefsfan
06-30-2012, 04:20 PM
He got charged with a DUI earlier this year and now got stabbed. Rough start for him.

@NFL_RealUpdates: Two other people were shot at the same party, the #49ers confirmed Smith's injury.

Now that's a party

notorious
06-30-2012, 04:24 PM
It's not a party until there's a stabbing or a shooting.

Fuck, our parties were pretty lame compaired to this.......

In58men
06-30-2012, 04:25 PM
It's not a party until there's a stabbing or a shooting.

****, our parties were pretty lame compaired to this.......

I got crazy and threw a bottle at somebody before. I missed, but it was fucking close.

notorious
06-30-2012, 04:28 PM
I got crazy and threw a bottle at somebody before. I missed, but it was ****ing close.

I thought having chicks dance on our pool table and bar was fucking cool. Pounding boilermakers, joining the century club, etc.

I wasted my youth..........why didn't we think of scheduling a stabbing?!

In58men
06-30-2012, 04:29 PM
I thought having chicks dance on our pool table and bar was ****ing cool. Pounding boilermakers, joining the century club, etc.

I wasted my youth..........why didn't we think of scheduling a stabbing?!

I look back in disappointment myself.

Mr. Laz
06-30-2012, 04:34 PM
Aldon Smith got shanked

is that a euphemism for MUrons like it in da butt?

seclark
06-30-2012, 04:39 PM
is that a euphemism for MUrons like it in da butt?

is that a euphemism for laz is a dumb motherfucker?

Mr. Laz
06-30-2012, 04:41 PM
is that a euphemism for laz is a dumb mother****er?

LMAO

RealSNR
06-30-2012, 04:45 PM
People making a big deal out of nothing, IMO. This happens on every NFL team. Smith just got caught, that's all /Mecca

In58men
06-30-2012, 04:50 PM
People making a big deal out of nothing, IMO. This happens on every NFL team. Smith just got caught, that's all /Mecca

Yeah NFL players get stabbed a lot ROFL

Bump
06-30-2012, 04:51 PM
http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h361/Bump4/tumblr_lquxft0HOi1qlebd0o1_500.gif

kysirsoze
06-30-2012, 04:54 PM
Not really, could have been 1am.

After midnight = Morning

True, I just figured something as casual as a Twitter update would just say last night if that was the case.

Bump
06-30-2012, 04:59 PM
I'm always curious to see how other teams message board communities act like with huge news compared to CP.

So, let's see. The first 49ers forum that popped up had 55 replies to this. This would already be at page 100 if it were us.

How about the reactions from their users?

We're all glad he's OK, that was cleared up within the first few posts. I didn't realize that we all had to express our feelings. Anyway, after I saw he was OK, I moved on to my next thought:

MORON!

This is strike 2. I would GLADLY trade this guy while he has value. Honestly. I hate people that can't make smart decisions outside of the game to make sure he can help his team win. Would you ever see Jerry Rice or Joe Montana caught with a DUI or found stabbed at a house party? Christ.....

What an *****. What a ****ING *****. I'm nearly done with this fool.

I don't want to be too harsh on the guy, or be unfair and blame him for something he may not be responsible for. None of us know the facts about what exactly happened, or who is to blame for the stabbings/shootings yet, but with what we do know we can certainly say Aldon Smith put himself in a bad place, a place where he probably shouldn't have been.
And has been pointed out already, this is not his first poor decision he has made this year. Hopefully he's okay and hopefully Harbaugh sits him down and gives him the straight dope. He needs to stay out of trouble and not draw unwanted attention to the team.

CrazyPhuD
06-30-2012, 05:23 PM
What's more fucked up is that this happened in San Jose. Oakland sure, but there are no black people in San Jose.

This always makes me lol though....high class always....

Cardoza says even though there was what he describes as a "large crowd of people" at the party none of the partygoers were able to provide any suspect information to investigators.

ThaVirus
06-30-2012, 05:39 PM
What's more ****ed up is that this happened in San Jose. Oakland sure, but there are no black people in San Jose.

You're right because only black people commit crimes.

Demonpenz
06-30-2012, 05:56 PM
even when white people commit violent crimes it is still like "awww that is cute" Not "oh shit that is scary!"

RealSNR
06-30-2012, 07:11 PM
even when white people commit violent crimes it is still like "awww that is cute" Not "oh shit that is scary!"White guy rapes a woman = that's creepy but kinda sad he must be lonely

Black guy rapes a woman = what an angry motherfucker

Bump
06-30-2012, 07:20 PM
White guy rapes a woman = that's creepy but kinda sad he must be lonely

Black guy rapes a woman = what an angry mother****er

:spock:

never thought nor heard that before. I say kill them all.

Johnny Vegas
06-30-2012, 07:40 PM
I hope his house parties at house party don't have metal detectors so Bwana can get it.

KcMizzou
06-30-2012, 08:12 PM

Black guy rapes a woman = what an angry mother****erBullshit.

Pitt Gorilla
06-30-2012, 08:17 PM
I'm always curious to see how other teams message board communities act like with huge news compared to CP.

So, let's see. The first 49ers forum that popped up had 55 replies to this. This would already be at page 100 if it were us.

How about the reactions from their users?

We're all glad he's OK, that was cleared up within the first few posts. I didn't realize that we all had to express our feelings. Anyway, after I saw he was OK, I moved on to my next thought:

MORON!

This is strike 2. I would GLADLY trade this guy while he has value. Honestly. I hate people that can't make smart decisions outside of the game to make sure he can help his team win. Would you ever see Jerry Rice or Joe Montana caught with a DUI or found stabbed at a house party? Christ.....

What an *****. What a ****ING *****. I'm nearly done with this fool.

I don't want to be too harsh on the guy, or be unfair and blame him for something he may not be responsible for. None of us know the facts about what exactly happened, or who is to blame for the stabbings/shootings yet, but with what we do know we can certainly say Aldon Smith put himself in a bad place, a place where he probably shouldn't have been.
And has been pointed out already, this is not his first poor decision he has made this year. Hopefully he's okay and hopefully Harbaugh sits him down and gives him the straight dope. He needs to stay out of trouble and not draw unwanted attention to the team.I'd take him in KC in a heartbeat.

Bambi
06-30-2012, 08:48 PM
Such a promising start for that guy. Too bad, damn.

O.city
06-30-2012, 08:49 PM
If they are looking to get rid of him, send them some draft picks.

GoHuge
06-30-2012, 09:13 PM
This is putting yourself in a bad position 101. I have partied my ass off for 16 of 32 years and have never seen anyone stabbed or shot at any place I've ever been. Hell I can't remember the last time I saw two guys knuckle up. Last fight or "blow up" I saw was two chicks fighting over a goddamn chair. Give a drunk WT bitch and an aggressive nagger something to fight over and look the **** out.........shit gets crazy!!

KCUnited
06-30-2012, 09:45 PM
This is putting yourself in a bad position 101. I have partied my ass off for 16 of 32 years and have never seen anyone stabbed or shot at any place I've ever been. Hell I can't remember the last time I saw two guys knuckle up. Last fight or "blow up" I saw was two chicks fighting over a goddamn chair. Give a drunk WT bitch and an aggressive nagger something to fight over and look the **** out.........shit gets crazy!!

GoHuge
06-30-2012, 10:20 PM
Location: Overland ParkThat's where I live. WTF is it with people and "Overland Park?" Do ya think everyone that lives here hasn't ever ventured outside the city limits? Not all of Overland Park or Johnson County is swimming pools and barbeques.

Point is I know if I drive 15 minutes from here I am 100% positive that I can get stabbed up or shot if I go party around 39th & Prospect acting like a badass millionaire. Which is why I'm choosing not to go and put myself in that position. No clue why these guys can't figure that out...............

beach tribe
06-30-2012, 11:34 PM

Black guy rapes a woman = what an angry mother****er

I really hope this is sarcasm.

alanm
07-01-2012, 12:26 AM
He screws up one more time in the near future Rodger's going to have him in for a chat.

BossChief
07-01-2012, 01:50 AM
You lay down with dogs, you wake up with fleas.

Or stab wounds.

RealSNR
07-01-2012, 02:01 AM
I really hope this is sarcasm.
I was trying to turn on my inner Demonpenz. I probably should have thrown in just one or two spelling mistakes. Not kcnut-style or anything. Just a touch.

Not that Demonpenz is a racist or anything. Well, I don't know if he is. Just because he's never said anything racist doesn't mean he's not a racist.

beer bacon
07-01-2012, 02:40 AM
That's where I live. WTF is it with people and "Overland Park?" Do ya think everyone that lives here hasn't ever ventured outside the city limits? Not all of Overland Park or Johnson County is swimming pools and barbeques.

Point is I know if I drive 15 minutes from here I am 100% positive that I can get stabbed up or shot if I go party around 39th & Prospect acting like a badass millionaire. Which is why I'm choosing not to go and put myself in that position. No clue why these guys can't figure that out...............

Did you grow up around 39th and Prospect? Are your roots around 39th and Prospect? Does your friends and family still live around 39th and Prospect? Do you think it is that easy for people to turn their backs on everything they know?

Chief3188
07-01-2012, 10:04 AM
You are judged by the company you keep..... Something a lot of NFL players need to realize.

ThaVirus
07-01-2012, 10:23 AM
Did you grow up around 39th and Prospect? Are your roots around 39th and Prospect? Does your friends and family still live around 39th and Prospect? Do you think it is that easy for people to turn their backs on everything they know?

Pretty much this.

GoHuge
07-01-2012, 12:02 PM
Did you grow up around 39th and Prospect? Are your roots around 39th and Prospect? Does your friends and family still live around 39th and Prospect? Do you think it is that easy for people to turn their backs on everything they know?Well they better learn........or get shanked trying to keep it real with their homies.

BossChief
07-01-2012, 12:19 PM

If they can't, they deserve the results of that decision.

Chiefshrink
07-01-2012, 01:43 PM
"After midnight, we gonna let it all hang out".

He refused to tip the Pizza guy and then......

Iowanian
07-01-2012, 02:49 PM
That's nothing. Did Aldon hear what happened to Curtis Bowen?

I'm going to be on pins and needles until Aldon's mama writes her grievance document.

O.city
07-01-2012, 02:51 PM
If the 9ers decided to get rid of him, which they won't or atleast shouldn't, I'd send them a 1st and a 3rd for the guy.

Pablo
07-01-2012, 02:54 PM
SDB.