PDA

View Full Version : Royals Brandon Phillips Sister Disses KC

Titty Meat
07-02-2012, 07:37 PM
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/dailypitch/post/2012/07/brandon-phillips-sister-rips-kansas-city-after-all-star-snub/1

chefsos
07-02-2012, 07:44 PM
There are millions of brothers whose fondest wish is for their sisters to just shut the fuck up.

RealSNR
07-02-2012, 07:46 PM
Yeah because Cincinnati is just the greatest place on fucking earth

Fucking idiot

pr_capone
07-02-2012, 07:47 PM
I don't know who Brandon Phillips is nor do I know who his sister is. I don't live in KC nor am I particularly fond of it save for the Chiefs.

That said. Her name is Porsha. What kind of crack whore names her daughter Porsha? Bet her mom's stripper name was Lexus or Mercedes.

chefsos
07-02-2012, 07:49 PM
I don't know who Brandon Phillips is nor do I know who his sister is. I don't live in KC nor am I particularly fond of it save for the Chiefs.

That said. Her name is Porsha. What kind of crack whore names her daughter Porsha? Bet her mom's stripper name was Lexus or Mercedes.Heh. Portia's a decent enough name as long as you don't spell it phonetically like a dumbass.

BigMeatballDave
07-02-2012, 07:49 PM
Stupid cunt

Fish
07-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Ohh no she di'nt....

BigMeatballDave
07-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Heh. Portia's a decent enough name as long as you don't spell it phonetically like a dumbass.

:LOL:

Bump
07-02-2012, 07:52 PM
that bitch can keep her ghetto ass in cincinatti with the rest of them

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-02-2012, 07:53 PM

That said. Her name is Porsha. What kind of crack whore names her daughter Porsha? Bet her mom's stripper name was Lexus or Mercedes.

Excellent second baseman for the Reds... not that you care.

pr_capone
07-02-2012, 07:54 PM
Excellent second baseman for the Reds... not that you care.

I do care... love baseball. I have a sub to mlbtv but haven't been able to watch baseball like I wanted to this year. too busy doing other stuff.

Frazod
07-02-2012, 07:56 PM
Stupid cunt

Much like her piece of shit brother.

rico
07-02-2012, 07:59 PM
As a St. Louis Cardinals fan, I can honestly say, that I have always wanted a reason to hate Brandon Phillips and this was just what I needed to persuade myself to hate Brandon Phillips.

No.

This is just more fuel to the fire for me. I have always hated this prag and hate him and now a family member of his even more than I did before. Mother**** anyone and anything affiliated with Brandon Phillips!!!

pr_capone
07-02-2012, 08:01 PM
As a St. Louis Cardinals fan, I can honestly say, that I have always wanted a reason to hate Brandon Phillips and this was just what I needed to persuade myself to hate Brandon Phillips.

No.

This is just more fuel to the fire for me. I have always hated this prag and hate him and now a family member of his even more than I did before. Mother**** anyone and anything affiliated with Brandon Phillips!!!

Joey Votto is associated with him because he is a team mate. I would not MotherFuck Joey Votto cuz the man is a beast. Most any team would give their collective left nut to have Votto on their team.

Paniero
07-02-2012, 08:02 PM
What's this skeezers handle? https://mobile.twitter.com/HoopHunnie21

pr_capone
07-02-2012, 08:03 PM
What's this skeezers handle? I want some twitter beef

http://twitter.com/#!/hoophunnie21

rico
07-02-2012, 08:04 PM
Joey Votto is associated with him because he is a team mate. I would not Mother**** Joey Votto cuz the man is a beast. Most any team would give their collective left nut to have Votto on their team.

Votto can get rammed in the ass until his belly button appears to be regenerating an umbilical cord for all I care (all because of his "aphilliation" of course).

BigRedChief
07-02-2012, 08:11 PM

That said. Her name is Porsha. What kind of crack whore names her daughter Porsha? Bet her mom's stripper name was Lexus or Mercedes.Brandon Phillips and a pitcher named Cueto were involved in a Cardinals/Reds dust up in 2010. Phillips called the Cards pussies and then Cueto got in a bench clearing brawl and started kicking people woth his spikes like a little girl. Ended the career of one player.

Some say this is Larussa payback.

rico
07-02-2012, 08:16 PM
Honest question.... is Kansas City boring? I've only been there once for the 2010 game vs. 49ers and I thought it was pretty cool. I'm from rural, boondock, backwoods friggy-diggy Iowa though, so me thinking KC is cool is probably not saying much. But is that the word on KC? That it's boring?

BigRedChief
07-02-2012, 08:19 PM
The National League players didn’t vote for Cincinnati righthander Johnny Cueto as one of their top five starting pitchers for next Tuesday’s All-Star Game. Reportedly, he was closer to 10th than fifth in their voting. And National League manager Tony La Russa didn’t take Cueto, in part, because he was scheduled to start Sunday, just two days ahead of the game.

But the high-kicking Cueto isn’t taking this lying down. His agent, Bryce Dixon, e-mailed Michael Weiner, the executive director of the players’ association, voicing his objection over Cueto being left off the team, indicating a grievance might be filed.

The Cincinnati Enquirer reported that Dixon wrote: "I’m not one to complain about All-Star snubs, but what Tony said was the last straw. Basically, (La Russa) messed up."
La Russa, in an interview with the Post-Dispatch on Sunday, never said that Cueto’s pitching on Sunday was the sole reason Cueto wasn’t selected. And he was emphatic both Sunday and today that Cueto’s part — and that of Reds second baseman Brandon Phillips — in a brawl two years ago had nothing to do with them not being chosen.
Reds manager Dusty Baker had suggested on Sunday that the fight history might have played a part in the exclusions of both Reds, apparently glossing over the fact that La Russa took as a reserve outfielder Jay Bruce, who is hitting 50 points less than the Cardinals’ Matt Holliday, who wasn’t taken.
"I’m not going to beat this into the ground," La Russa said by telephone today.
"It would be absolutely wrong for me to have done what they’re accusing me of — which is keeping two deserving All-Stars off the team because of some past (bleep) they were involved in. But it would be more wrong to put them on the team to avoid a cheap shot and give them a spot that just didn’t work out for them."

There is a "Sunday Pitcher Rule," in the new collective bargaining agreement which neither La Russa nor an official from the commissioner’s office said that he violated.

"I know the rule," said La Russa, tersely.

Major League Baseball senior vice president Katy Feeney said that the fact that Cueto was scheduled to pitch on Sunday actually was well down the list of considerations.

The rule reads, "Any starting pitcher elected or selected to the All-Star team who makes a start on the Sunday immediately preceding the All-Star Game ("Sunday Pitcher") shall have the option to participate or not participate in the All-Star Game. If such starting pitcher elects to participate in the All-Star Game, he will not be permitted to pitch for more than one inning, and he also may also inform his manager that he should be removed from the game if he reaches a certain pitch count (irrespective of whether he has completed one inning), provided such pitch count is reasonable. If a Sunday Pitcher who was originally named to the team elects not to participate in the All-Star Game, he will be replaced on the rosster but treated in the same manner as other All-Stars who are excused from participation, and he will be encouraged to attend and be announced at the All-Star Game."

Cueto, incidentally, would receive a $25,000 bonus for making the All-Star Game.

Feeney said that pitching on Sunday "maybe was the final consideration," for a pitcher not to be included on the club. "That’s just one of the reasons," Feeney said.

"We had to get people from all the teams represented and at a certain point you just run out of room. Every team has somebody left off, no matter how you do it," Feeney said.

Read more: http://www.stltoday.com/sports/baseball/professional/mlb-backs-tony-as-cueto-s-agent-threatens-grievance/article_497d3e7a-c488-11e1-a6d1-0019bb30f31a.html#ixzz1zWQFRI4P

Frazod
Brandon Phillips and a pitcher named Cueto were involved in a Cardinals/Reds dust up in 2010. Phillips called the Cards pussies and then Cueto got in a bench clearing brawl and started kicking people woth his spikes like a little girl. Ended the career of one player.

Some say this is Larussa payback.

Works for me. :thumb:

Bambi
"NObody didn't wanna go to boring ass KansasCity anyway. Enjoy that contract tho bra bra @DatDudeBP"

Did she graduate from Georgia or just go there? I haz to know!

Dr. Johnny Fever
Honest question.... is Kansas City boring? I've only been there once for the 2010 game vs. 49ers and I thought it was pretty cool. I'm from rural, boondock, backwoods friggy-diggy Iowa though, so me thinking KC is cool is probably not saying much. But is that the word on KC? That it's boring?

I think it depends on what you're used to. From friggy-diggy Iowa... probably cool. From NYC... probably boring.

BigRedChief
07-02-2012, 08:25 PM
Honest question.... is Kansas City boring? I've only been there once for the 2010 game vs. 49ers and I thought it was pretty cool. I'm from rural, boondock, backwoods friggy-diggy Iowa though, so me thinking KC is cool is probably not saying much. But is that the word on KC? That it's boring?Grew up in Springfield, Mo. Lived in the KC area for 18 years. I've also traveled the world and live in many different places.

Rasing my son in suburban KC was the best decision I ever made. Loved my time there. But, compared to some places it is boring. Compared to Cincinatti, no way. There aint shit to do in Cincy.

Titty Meat
07-02-2012, 09:06 PM

Depends on what time of the year it is. This place is boring in the winter when it's cold out and everyone stays inside.

Kyle DeLexus
07-02-2012, 09:27 PM

I'm from a small ass town back in SWKS and KC is great.

Two-Twenty
07-02-2012, 10:03 PM
"NObody didn't wanna go to boring ass KansasCity anyway. Enjoy that contract tho bra bra @DatDudeBP"

Did she graduate from Georgia or just go there? I haz to know!

Hate to interrupt everyone's butt hurt bitch fest but this is simply a sister taking up for her brother. Nothing to see here.

KC boring? Hell yes if we're talking nightlife and party scene. Especially when compared to Atlanta where they grew up. Depends on what you consider fun. Eh...

Also, on another note, what University did you graduate from sir? There is a certain demographic that measures intelligence almost exclusively on the mastery and frequency of display of the mastery of the English language.

That shit is hella ****in stupid yo. Language and especially American English, has evolved from culture to culture, generation to generation, picking up and discarding words, dialects and phrases based on the tiniest of change.

Are you people really calling her low class because of how her mother CHOSE to spell her name?

I do agree that the correct execution of the English language is vital for uniformity and perseveration of... Some shit... But many members of the hip hop culture and other cultures classified by region, ethnicity, etc..., choose to continue the evolution of our beautiful language by simply making up our own shit son. This is not necessarily indicative of education and certainly not IQ.

Just something ive noticed about some CPers. Carry on.

alpha_omega
07-02-2012, 10:07 PM
She thinks it's all about her.

Cornstock
07-02-2012, 10:10 PM
She used a double negative in that tweet, therefore she actually said that everyone wants to go to KC for the all-star game

BigMeatballDave
07-02-2012, 10:18 PM
Hate to interrupt everyone's butt hurt bitch fest but this is simply a sister taking up for her brother. Nothing to see here.

KC boring? Hell yes if we're talking nightlife and party scene. Especially when compared to Atlanta where they grew up. Depends on what you consider fun. Eh...

Also, on another note, what University did you graduate from sir? There is a certain demographic that measures intelligence almost exclusively on the mastery and frequency of display of the mastery of the English language.

That shit is hella ****in stupid yo. Language and especially American English, has evolved from culture to culture, generation to generation, picking up and discarding words, dialects and phrases based on the tiniest of change.

Are you people really calling her low class because of how her mother CHOSE to spell her name?

I do agree that the correct execution of the English language is vital for uniformity and perseveration of... Some shit... But many members of the hip hop culture and other cultures classified by region, ethnicity, etc..., choose to continue the evolution of our beautiful language by simply making up our own shit son. This is not necessarily indicative of education and certainly not IQ.

Just something ive noticed about some CPers. Carry on.Are you really defending this dumbass?

Yes, she's a dumbass. Since her brother is ballplayer, she should educate herself.

She is obviously too stupid to understand that the fans vote the players in. Not the host city.

Go be Al Sharpton somewhere else...

Chief_For_Life58
07-02-2012, 10:26 PM
I aint wasent no english major in da higher education college but isnt this a double negative? so sista porsha actually does want bro brandan to go to kc? no she di'nt!

Cornstock
07-02-2012, 10:29 PM
I aint wasent no english major in da higher education college but isnt this a double negative? so sista porsha actually does want bro brandan to go to kc? no she di'nt!

Q

two posts before ya

Chief_For_Life58
07-02-2012, 10:35 PM
Q

two posts before ya

ahhhh shiaat ya got me...me so sorry sir so sorry

scorpio
07-02-2012, 10:39 PM
KC is a shithole. Pretending it isn't doesn't make it so.

CaliforniaChief
07-02-2012, 10:41 PM
I could make millions by inventing a Twitter app that translates this dialect.

BigMeatballDave
07-02-2012, 10:41 PM
I suck cock for a living.

scorpio
07-02-2012, 10:46 PM

You apparently live in Ohio so I can't blame you for having a poor frame of reference. KCMO is probably quite a step up.

Brock
07-02-2012, 10:51 PM

Pretty boring.

Brock
07-02-2012, 10:51 PM
KC is a shithole. Pretending it isn't doesn't make it so.

It is boring, but it's far from being a shithole, dumbass.

Two-Twenty
07-02-2012, 10:54 PM
Are you really defending this dumbass?

Yes, she's a dumbass. Since her brother is ballplayer, she should educate herself.

She is obviously too stupid to understand that the fans vote the players in. Not the host city.

Go be Al Sharpton somewhere else...

Hey Dave, shut the fuck up!

I'm defending her but only the way she chooses to speak. I think KC and Ohio are uninhabitable. But her tweet is not abt KC. Its her defending her brother. Trying to cheer him up. You get it?

I'm sure she has nothing against the place. But yes it's boring as fuck unless you have frosted hair and drive a camaro. (sorry)

As for the Al Sharpton thing, my post has nothing to do with race so go fuck your mother and step your reading comprehension skills up.

Titty Meat
07-02-2012, 10:58 PM
Hey Dave, shut the **** up!

I'm defending her but only the way she chooses to speak. I think KC and Ohio are uninhabitable. But her tweet is not abt KC. Its her defending her brother. Trying to cheer him up. You get it?

I'm sure she has nothing against the place. But yes it's boring as **** unless you have frosted hair and drive a camaro. (sorry)

As for the Al Sharpton thing, my post has nothing to do with race so go **** your mother and step your reading comprehension skills up.

Go fuck yourself with a produce item

Kyle DeLexus
07-02-2012, 11:02 PM

I'm sure she has nothing against the place. But yes it's boring as fuck unless you have frosted hair and drive a camaro. (sorry)

As for the Al Sharpton thing, my post has nothing to do with race so go fuck your mother and step your reading comprehension skills up.

You sir, are a cunt.

Everything you say, makes you more of a cunt.

Are you trying to say unless you are a Guy Fieri look-alike or Eric Berry, KC is boring?

CaliforniaChief
07-02-2012, 11:02 PM

I'm defending her but only the way she chooses to speak. I think KC and Ohio are uninhabitable.

And you live in Los Angeles?

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Frazod
07-02-2012, 11:04 PM
You sir, are a cunt.

Everything you say, makes you more of a cunt.

Are you trying to say unless you are a Guy Fieri look-alike or Eric Berry, KC is boring?

scorpio's a cunt, too. They make a cute couple.

BigMeatballDave
07-02-2012, 11:11 PM
You apparently live in Ohio so I can't blame you for having a poor frame of reference. KCMO is probably quite a step up.

I agree, you'd probably make more sucking cock in KC.

Two-Twenty
07-02-2012, 11:16 PM
scorpio's a ****, too. They make a cute couple.

Goddamn I love Scorpios! They are such sluts!

But sorry abt the KC barbs. I grew up there for a bit and after moving to what I feel are greener pastures I can't stand the Midwest. Personal preference. Just like Porsha Phillips.

But fucking Go Chiefs baby!!!!

KCrockaholic
07-03-2012, 01:07 AM
Go back to the IGN boards... Yes, you know who you are...

mcaj22
07-03-2012, 01:55 AM
i'm not a celebrity athlete or some athletes brother on twitter that has pull in bashing cities but it's been a life goal of mine to move out west to kansas city ever since i was very young. No matter who bashes it because they think it's boring (cough Darnell Dockett you bum) it does not take away from the fact that I'm sure my experience would be 10x better than the shithole state of Pennsylvania and the dirt ball garbage dump that is Philly

KCrockaholic
07-03-2012, 02:05 AM
i'm not a celebrity athlete or some athletes brother on twitter that has pull in bashing cities but it's been a life goal of mine to move out west to kansas city ever since i was very young. No matter who bashes it because they think it's boring (cough Darnell Dockett you bum) it does not take away from the fact that I'm sure my experience would be 10x better than the shithole state of Pennsylvania and the dirt ball garbage dump that is Philly

KC isn't the coolest town around, but it isn't a total bag of crap. I hate saying this but it's comparable to Denver. I've spent a lot of time in both cities. Of course, KC has the better, and more passionate fan base, which is what truly matters in life.

oldman
07-03-2012, 05:24 AM
I stopped reading what she said after the 3rd (term used loosely) word. If you have to speak, or in this case, tweet like that, it's not worth my time to consider her thoughts.

Bob Dole
07-03-2012, 05:53 AM
"NObody didn't wanna go to boring ass KansasCity anyway. "

You go, girl. Make the University of Georgia proud showing off the language skills you acquired!
Posted via Mobile Device

Dave Lane
07-03-2012, 06:48 AM
who the fuck is this?

Great Expectations
07-03-2012, 07:29 AM
Why did Tony snub Greinke? That is the bigger question. The Brewers moved his Sunday start to Saturday so he could pitch in the game.

Bambi
07-03-2012, 08:07 AM
speaking of Twitter

https://twitter.com/#!/needadebitcard

Mr. Laz
07-03-2012, 09:50 AM
"NObody didn't wanna go to boring ass KansasCity anyway. "

You go, girl. Make the University of Georgia proud showing off the language skills you acquired!
Posted via Mobile Deviceher twitter link:

https://twitter.com/#!/HoopHunnie21