PDA

View Full Version : Football Ben Davidson Dead

Braincase
07-03-2012, 05:55 PM
Just saw a tweet that the old Raider is dead. Can someone confirm?

Bwana
07-03-2012, 05:56 PM
Yep

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/football/nfl/07/03/ben-davidson-obit.ap/index.html

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/07/03/ben-davidson-dead-at-72/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/03/ben-davidson-dead-obituary-oakland-raiders-star_n_1647814.html

Deberg_1990
07-03-2012, 05:58 PM
I won't believe until Len Dawson confirms

Frazod
07-03-2012, 06:05 PM
Not old enough to remember him as a shitbag Raider. I choose to remember him this way.

http://0.tqn.com/d/scifi/1/0/z/O/0/-/164903__1.jpg

RIP Rexor

Demonpenz
07-03-2012, 06:06 PM
It goes to eleven!

Bwana
07-03-2012, 06:07 PM
RIP

Mojo Jojo
07-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Loved him in those old Miller Lite commercials....less filling tastes great.

Dave Lane
07-03-2012, 06:22 PM
Good fuck him. RIH

chefsos
07-03-2012, 06:26 PM
I'm conflicted. Dave Lane is not. Fair enough.

RIP

jspchief
07-03-2012, 06:47 PM
This is how I'll remember him. Ben Davidson (http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=136696)

whoman69
07-03-2012, 07:12 PM
I'll remember him coming in late hitting Dawson on the ground using his helmet to lead. Dirty player and a shitbag in my book.

chief52
07-03-2012, 07:24 PM
Any story/program on the Chief/Raider rivalry will include the Ben Davidson play...forever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9PphIJRsbg

4 minute Costas interview with Davidson and Buchanon.

scho63
07-03-2012, 07:30 PM
I had the chance to meet him when Phil Villapiano brought him and a group of other Raiders to a local pub where we all met for dinner and drinks. I told him the story of how I met Phil and I was a Chiefs fan. He was a pretty nice guy and really f*cking big. Conrad Dobler, Otis Sistrunk, Dave Casper, Sean Landetta, Ben Davidson and Phil Villapiano. Had a great time.

RIP Ben and you are the still the reason I started hating the Raiders!

Hammock Parties
07-03-2012, 07:38 PM
Otis Taylor wins.

Psyko Tek
07-03-2012, 08:01 PM
Any story/program on the Chief/Raider rivalry will include the Ben Davidson play...forever.

just hoping Lenny The Cool goes to the grave
unzips and then says
you ain't worth it

gblowfish
07-03-2012, 08:31 PM
I'll remember him coming in late hitting Dawson on the ground using his helmet to lead. Dirty player and a shitbag in my book.

This.

Good Riddance.

okcchief
07-03-2012, 09:05 PM

You could have just said he's a Raider and the dirty shitbag part is assumed.

BillSelfsTrophycase
07-03-2012, 09:44 PM
Somebody had to do it, might as well be me

http://cdn.stripersonline.com/9/9c/1000x500px-LL-9cbc525c_WellBye-1.jpg

kysirsoze
07-03-2012, 09:54 PM
I honestly don't know if people being glad a Raider is dead is what I hate about sports or what I love about sports.

BillSelfsTrophycase
07-03-2012, 09:58 PM
I honestly don't know if people being glad a Raider is dead is what I hate about sports or what I love about sports.

Not just any Raider, a dirty shitbag cheap shotting Raider

kysirsoze
07-03-2012, 10:06 PM
Not just any Raider, a dirty shitbag cheap shotting Raider

1. In other words, and Raider

2. Are there other stories beyond the famous one that paint him as much worse than most of the guys that played back then? Honest question.

Chiefs Pantalones
07-03-2012, 10:09 PM
Fuck off Raider scum

BillSelfsTrophycase
07-03-2012, 10:30 PM
2. Are there other stories beyond the famous one that paint him as much worse than most of the guys that played back then? Honest question.

In Pest's video from OJ Simpson of all people

And apparently Joe Namath too

boogblaster
07-03-2012, 11:02 PM
RIP .. ya dirty playing bastard .....

mlyonsd
07-03-2012, 11:27 PM
I wonder if Andy Griffith is kicking the shit out of him as we speak.

Whatever, RIP. After Andy is done with you anyway.

Raiderhater
07-03-2012, 11:31 PM
I'm having trouble feeling any remorse. Does that mean my parents did a bad job of raising me as a person, or a good job of raising me as a raider hater?

mikey23545
07-03-2012, 11:32 PM
Good **** him. RIH

One of our rare points of agreement.

Hopefully he is rotting in hell right next to the old cadaver, Al.

Iz Zat Chew
07-04-2012, 07:35 AM
I've been a Chiefs fan for a long time. I understand the disdain we all had for him as a player, but the continued hate I see really bothers me. I guess I'm not a "real Chiefs fan". I don't continue the dislike for a player after he is no longer playing. I'm mostly disappointed in the lack of humanity.

mikey23545
07-04-2012, 08:12 AM
I've been a Chiefs fan for a long time. I understand the disdain we all had for him as a player, but the continued hate I see really bothers me. I guess I'm not a "real Chiefs fan". I don't continue the dislike for a player after he is no longer playing. I'm mostly disappointed in the lack of humanity.

Sorry we don't all live up to your standard of humanity, Pope Chew.

Why don't you go chew on Davidson's July 4th hotdog down in hell...

Now that's a lack of humanity for you...

Raiderhater
07-04-2012, 09:41 AM

Watch that interview posted earlier in this thread and see if you do not change your mind. Obviously he was just a vile individual.

Pasta Little Brioni
07-04-2012, 09:46 AM

ROFL

Rain Man
07-04-2012, 09:55 AM

It's funny how they acted like Buchanan, Simpson, and Namath were joking, when they really weren't.

I was not a fan of Davidson. It appears that he found humorous ways to explain his dirty play, but that doesn't change the fact that he was one of the dirtiest players to ever be involved in the game.

Iz Zat Chew
07-04-2012, 10:22 AM

It's not that you have to live to any standard. I just don't think the time to demean a person is after they are dead. If he were alive and you said some of the things in this thread to him face to face he might have taken care of business.

If you feel you have to say things like that to make a point, you failed.

Iz Zat Chew
07-04-2012, 10:23 AM
Watch that interview posted earlier in this thread and see if you do not change your mind. Obviously he was just a vile individual.

He may have been, why stack shit after the fact?

Iz Zat Chew
07-04-2012, 10:25 AM
It's funny how they acted like Buchanan, Simpson, and Namath were joking, when they really weren't.

I was not a fan of Davidson. It appears that he found humorous ways to explain his dirty play, but that doesn't change the fact that he was one of the dirtiest players to ever be involved in the game.

No doubt he was. If you asked Raider fans if there were any dirty players on the Chiefs during those years they would most likely name a long list of players. That's just the way it goes. Lainier, Culp, Bell and more probably would be on a Raiders list. They hit hard, sometimes they hit late and got a flag. Did the Raiders ever react to such hits? If my memory is correct I saw plenty of fights on the field in the years they were fierce rivals. Just part of the game.

Iz Zat Chew
07-04-2012, 10:26 AM
ROFL

So you are speechless? Should I be offended?

Raiderhater
07-04-2012, 10:40 AM

Why lament the death of a dirtbag?

Iz Zat Chew
07-04-2012, 10:59 AM
Why lament the death of a dirtbag?

I suppose his family needs to know that you feel he was a dirtbag.

I don't belive I'm lamenting the death, I just don't see any useful purpose for stacking shit on him after he can't defend himself any longer. I'm sure you understand he knew he wasn't Mr. Clean with it came to playing the game. Was Ray Nitchke a dirtbag? Alex Karras? Is Ty Law a dirtbag? Basically anyone playing in the NFL that is a dominant defensive player has been accused of similar acts throughout their career. You just happen to be a Chiefs fan that can't let go.

Raiderhater
07-04-2012, 11:15 AM
I suppose his family needs to know that you feel he was a dirtbag.

I don't belive I'm lamenting the death, I just don't see any useful purpose for stacking shit on him after he can't defend himself any longer. I'm sure you understand he knew he wasn't Mr. Clean with it came to playing the game. Was Ray Nitchke a dirtbag? Alex Karras? Is Ty Law a dirtbag? Basically anyone playing in the NFL that is a dominant defensive player has been accused of similar acts throughout their career. You just happen to be a Chiefs fan that can't let go.

I don't see any useful purpose in defending him in his death.

The world is a better place with out some people in it. Sorry, that is just a fact.

rockymtnchief
07-04-2012, 11:19 AM
Remember that time he beat the black guy up on the bus and the guy kept saying he needed an "amber lamps"? :D

Rasputin
07-04-2012, 11:20 AM
A dead raider is the best raider.

Iz Zat Chew
07-04-2012, 11:22 AM
I don't see any useful purpose in defending him in his death.

The world is a better place with out some people in it. Sorry, that is just a fact.

What defense, I'm just saying that he is no longer someone that is being a dirtbag in your world.

If the world is a better place without some people in it, who are we to judge who that might be? How many people would say the same of you after you are gone?

Like I said, I'm a Chiefs fan and I didn't care for the spearing of Dawson in that game. I met Dawson a few years back, he's an asshole to the general public when the cameras aren't on. Should I feel the same about him when his time comes?

Iz Zat Chew
07-04-2012, 11:24 AM
Remember that time he beat the black guy up on the bus and the guy kept saying he needed an "amber lamps"? :D

I'm pretty sure that wasn't Davidson. The guy might have looked like him but he seemed to be way too short.

I thought the beatee was calling for the amboo lance.

wazu
07-04-2012, 11:32 AM

Wow, what a tame, no-story-here play. Looks like something you see 10 times in every game. Funny that it created such a stir. Seems more likely to have hurt Davidson just from what we can see.

And I thought Davidson was hilarious in that interview. Never watched him play, but have a hard time believing that he even approaches Rodney Harrison levels of dirtiness. Yet Harrison seems to get a pass by the media today.

rockymtnchief
07-04-2012, 11:37 AM
I'm pretty sure that wasn't Davidson. The guy might have looked like him but he seemed to be way too short.

It was a joke.

Iz Zat Chew
07-04-2012, 11:39 AM
Wow, what a tame, no-story-here play. Looks like something you see 10 times in every game. Funny that it created such a stir. Seems more likely to have hurt Davidson just from what we can see.

And I thought Davidson was hilarious in that interview. Never watched him play, but have a hard time believing that he even approaches Rodney Harrison levels of dirtiness. Yet Harrison seems to get a pass by the media today.

It was a different game back then. It was almost a badge of honor to get a concussion.

Raiderhater
07-04-2012, 11:51 AM
What defense, I'm just saying that he is no longer someone that is being a dirtbag in your world.

If the world is a better place without some people in it, who are we to judge who that might be? How many people would say the same of you after you are gone?

Like I said, I'm a Chiefs fan and I didn't care for the spearing of Dawson in that game. I met Dawson a few years back, he's an asshole to the general public when the cameras aren't on. Should I feel the same about him when his time comes?

Which is note worthy. So we noted it. BFD. Your high horse is making you look awful small.

Iz Zat Chew
07-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Which is note worthy. So we noted it. BFD. Your high horse is making you look awful small.

What high horse? I just have an opinion that you don't kick a dead man, it serves no purpose.

Raiderhater
07-04-2012, 12:07 PM
What high horse? I just have an opinion that you don't kick a dead man, it serves no purpose.

And some of us have an opinion that you do not spear a man in the back when he is already down. It serves no purpose.

Davidson is getting in death what he gave in life. Seems like karma to me.

Rasputin
07-04-2012, 12:36 PM
It's not that you have to live to any standard. I just don't think the time to demean a person is after they are dead. If he were alive and you said some of the things in this thread to him face to face he might have taken care of business.

If you feel you have to say things like that to make a point, you failed.

So you respect hitler when he is dead? Same thing.

Iz Zat Chew
07-04-2012, 12:43 PM

He didn't die in my lifetime. Should I show respect for what he did? He killed millions, did Ben Davidson kill millions? You need to keep things in context.

whoman69
07-04-2012, 12:43 PM

Whoever brings up Hitler first, loses.

Rausch
07-04-2012, 12:45 PM
Whoever brings up Hitler first, loses.

Grammar aside I agree.

Hitler should not be brought back from the dead...

Iz Zat Chew
07-04-2012, 12:45 PM
And some of us have an opinion that you do not spear a man in the back when he is already down. It serves no purpose.

Davidson is getting in death what he gave in life. Seems like karma to me.

Did you see the game? Have you seen the video? Dawson was not hurt, he played the rest of the game so what Davidson did was nothing more than a late hit. If you watched the video Davidson comes off with being closer to a career ending injury than Dawson would have.

The hit has been blown way out of proportion as far as I'm concerned. The rest of the NFL players that have been dirty must get the same comentary when they die? Even the Chiefs?

milkman
07-04-2012, 12:49 PM
Did you see the game? Have you seen the video? Dawson was not hurt, he played the rest of the game so what Davidson did was nothing more than a late hit. If you watched the video Davidson comes off with being closer to a career ending injury than Dawson would have.

The hit has been blown way out of proportion as far as I'm concerned. The rest of the NFL players that have been dirty must get the same comentary when they die? Even the Chiefs?

There are late hits, and there's Ben Davidson's late hit.

I have never seen a hit that was so blatantly late as that hit.

Raiderhater
07-04-2012, 01:13 PM

And all of this is valid why? Hurt or not, who was in more danger of an injury... I just do not see how it changes the fact that it was a DELIBERATE cheap shot.

kysirsoze
07-04-2012, 01:39 PM

It was illegal and deserved a flag, but I agree it wasn't worth the reaction. Otis Taylor is the reason we didn't win that game, not Ben Davidson.

Chiefs Pantalones
07-04-2012, 01:43 PM
I don't think anyone is serious when they say good riddance etc. It's just jokes and talk.

Frazod
07-04-2012, 01:51 PM
I get the hate - I certainly won't make any new friends among the Donx fans the day Elway dies - but I'm just too young to hate this guy. When that infamous game was played I was in kindergarten.

Now, if he'd speared Dr. Seuss, we'd have had a problem. :D

Iz Zat Chew
07-04-2012, 02:25 PM
And all of this is valid why? Hurt or not, who was in more danger of an injury... I just do not see how it changes the fact that it was a DELIBERATE cheap shot.

Again, how many deliberate cheap shots have the Chiefs taken through the years that you have cheered as a good hit?

mlyonsd
07-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Again, how many deliberate cheap shots have the Chiefs taken through the years that you have cheered as a good hit?Good grief.

Iz Zat Chew
07-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Good grief.

Tell me that you honestly think that no player on the Chiefs has ever made a cheap shot on an opposing player. I want to see that right off the presses.

mlyonsd
07-04-2012, 03:25 PM
Tell me that you honestly think that no player on the Chiefs has ever made a cheap shot on an opposing player. I want to see that right off the presses.That premise isn't remotely close to what you posted.

R8RFAN
07-04-2012, 03:37 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_SdzXsUJF98" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

whoman69
07-04-2012, 03:43 PM
It was illegal and deserved a flag, but I agree it wasn't worth the reaction. Otis Taylor is the reason we didn't win that game, not Ben Davidson.

The rules have changed since then. The play which gained a first down was called back with offsetting penalties. Since they were both dead ball fouls, that would offset, but the play would stand.

whoman69
07-04-2012, 03:43 PM
Truthfully I will give more of a shit when John Davidson dies, and I won't give a shit then eitheer.

DTLB58
07-04-2012, 03:45 PM

Seriously? You are trying to plead a case for sympathy for a dirty dead Raider on Chiefs Planet?

Go away. :evil:

mnchiefsguy
07-04-2012, 03:49 PM
Davidson was the dirtiest player on a dirty team. His hit on Dawson is one of the dirtiest plays in all of sports, not just football. That is the truth, plain and simple, and it should not be glossed over or sugar coated just because he passed away.

Iz Zat Chew
07-04-2012, 04:15 PM
That premise isn't remotely close to what you posted.

WHAT? You are telling me that no Chief has ever made a cheap shot on an opposing player? Being blinded as a fan is one thing but denying reality is another. Every team from one time or another has players that play dirty, the Chiefs are no exception.

Wake up FCS.

Iz Zat Chew
07-04-2012, 04:17 PM
Davidson was the dirtiest player on a dirty team. His hit on Dawson is one of the dirtiest plays in all of sports, not just football. That is the truth, plain and simple, and it should not be glossed over or sugar coated just because he passed away.

Not the dirtiest play ever in the NFL, the only reason you feel it was the worst is because you are a Chiefs fan and that is understandable. But it is not the dirtiest play ever, only the dirtiest play against the Chiefs.

Face facts, Davidson was a dirty player. Not so dirty as to be compared as he has been in this thread. If you want to class players as such you need to look all through the league from day one to now.

Check it out.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/889458-ndamukong-suh-and-the-top-25-dirtiest-players-in-the-nfl-today

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/397412-dirty-players-in-nfl-history

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conrad_Dobler

Active All-Dirty Team

1. Ndamukong Suh, DT, Lions
Remember Charles Martin picking up Jim McMahon and dumping the Bears QB on his head? Suh's a body slammer who doesn't know his own strength.
2. Cortland Finnegan, CB, Titans
Grew up in the Jeff Fisher school of cheap shots.
3. James Harrison, OLB, Steelers
No matter what he says, he delivered hits last year with an intent to injure.
4. Shaun Smith, DE, Titans
His reputation for grabbing private parts earned him nickname Genital Giant.
5. Albert Haynesworth, DT, Redskins
One stomp to Andre Gurode's head and a guy gets a bad rap for life.
Honorable mention
Richie Incognito, G; Harvey Dahl, G; Jeff Faine, C; Hines Ward, WR; Ray Lewis, MLB; Richard Seymour, DL; Brandon Meriweather, S.

Read more: Former Broncos LB Romanowski heads the all-Dirty Team - The Denver Post (http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19225620#ixzz1zh9uwJKC) http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19225620#ixzz1zh9uwJKC

kysirsoze
07-04-2012, 04:26 PM
WHAT? You are telling me that no Chief has ever made a cheap shot on an opposing player? Being blinded as a fan is one thing but denying reality is another. Every team from one time or another has players that play dirty, the Chiefs are no exception.

Wake up FCS.

You said not only have Chiefs made cheap shots, but they wre cheered by Chiefs fans as good hits.

R8RFAN
07-04-2012, 04:29 PM
Personally the spear in the back was awesome to me.

Iz Zat Chew
07-04-2012, 04:36 PM
You said not only have Chiefs made cheap shots, but they wre cheered by Chiefs fans as good hits.

Please, I don't need any help here.

kysirsoze
07-04-2012, 04:54 PM
Please, I don't need any help here.

Sorry to bring your own post into the argument. My bad.

oldman
07-04-2012, 06:54 PM
While I hate to hear of anyone's death, the only one that has bothered me less was Bin Laden's.
Basically, eat shit and die, Raider scum.

Rain Man
07-04-2012, 07:13 PM

Wake up FCS.

Certainly there have been Chiefs that made isolated cheap shots, but we haven't had any players who have been consistently outright dirty. Maybe Fred Williamson, but I'm not sure of that since standards were different in his day.

The Raiders' roster is chock full of people who, in their day, were judged to be among the dirtiest players in the league. Ask NFL players of the day who the dirty players were and you'll hear Ben Davidson, Matt Millen, Lester Hayes, Steve Wisniewski, Todd Christenson, Pete Banasczak, Lyle Alzado, George Atkinson, and even Ray Guy. Even the punter has been identified as a dirty player.

The dirtiest Chiefs player would probably rank about 40th on the list of Raiders dirty players.

gblowfish
07-04-2012, 07:21 PM
You forgot Jack Tatum. He put Daryl Stingley in a wheelchair with a cheap hit.
Other dirty guys were Dan Conners, Marv Hubbard and Phil Villipiano.

Davidson was a cheap, dirty player. Like I said earlier, good riddance.

chefsos
07-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Certainly there have been Chiefs that made isolated cheap shots, but we haven't had any players who have been consistently outright dirty. Maybe Fred Williamson, but I'm not sure of that since standards were different in his day.

The Raiders' roster is chock full of people who, in their day, were judged to be among the dirtiest players in the league. Ask NFL players of the day who the dirty players were and you'll hear Ben Davidson, Matt Millen, Lester Hayes, Steve Wisniewski, Todd Christenson, Pete Banasczak, Lyle Alzado, George Atkinson, and even Ray Guy. Even the punter has been identified as a dirty player.

The dirtiest Chiefs player would probably rank about 40th on the list of Raiders dirty players.I'm guessing you kept Jack Tatum up your sleeve for the big finish. If so, I'm sorry I spoiled it.

Rain Man
07-04-2012, 07:23 PM
You forgot Jack Tatum. He put Daryl Stingley in a wheelchair with a cheap hit.

To be quite honest, I was never sure if he was a cheap player or just a hard hitter for his time. I was a bit young in his era, though.

gblowfish
07-04-2012, 07:27 PM
Watch this and tell me about Raider sportsmanship:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a0vKO-sHZTY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

R8RFAN
07-04-2012, 07:37 PM
No flag was thrown, the play was legal, the QB hung him out to dry.

gblowfish
07-04-2012, 07:42 PM
I'm sure that's a big comfort to Stingley's family. He never even apologized to Stingley for making him a cripple. Class Act.

I'm glad Jack Tatum is dead too.

And he suffered for a long time before he croaked, so even better.

Oh, and You are nothing more than a Raider Troll Shithead. You bring nothing of value to this board. Piss Off.

stonedstooge
07-04-2012, 07:51 PM
The worst part was those old Raiders were proud of being cheapshot artists. Thats what put them over the line

Iz Zat Chew
07-04-2012, 09:53 PM
The worst part was those old Raiders were proud of being cheapshot artists. Thats what put them over the line

You seem to think that cheap shots are Raider only traits. Your name says it all - stoned stooge.

Raiderhater
07-05-2012, 12:08 AM
Again, how many deliberate cheap shots have the Chiefs taken through the years that you have cheered as a good hit?

You sir, are a f#cking idiot. I do not cheer cheap shots taken by Chiefs players. Those result in flags which hurt our team.

Iz Zat Chew
07-05-2012, 04:56 AM
You sir, are a f#cking idiot. I do not cheer cheap shots taken by Chiefs players. Those result in flags which hurt our team.

So cheap shots are only cheap shots if they are against the Chiefs? I would reply that you are the "f#cking idiot" in this case. Dirty play is dirty play. I would know a cheap shot when I saw it and probably wouldn't complain, but people like you cheapen the game.

A player taking a cheap shot as to injure an opposing player is bad for the game.

mikey23545
07-05-2012, 05:53 AM
I'm sure that's a big comfort to Stingley's family. He never even apologized to Stingley for making him a cripple. Class Act.

I'm glad Jack Tatum is dead too.

And he suffered for a long time before he croaked, so even better.

Oh, and You are nothing more than a Raider Troll Shithead. You bring nothing of value to this board. Piss Off.

Oh, I did not know this...

Thank you so much, you have just made my day! :clap:

stonedstooge
07-05-2012, 06:36 AM
You seem to think that cheap shots are Raider only traits. Your name says it all - stoned stooge.

I'm probably one of a few members here that was actually a fan at the time all the Raider shit went down so many moons ago. You think the Raiders team was pulled out of a hat and it was decided that they would be stuck with a moniker of being cheapshot artists? No, it was earned. Other teams had dudes take cheapshots and many times they would apologize for it. The Raiders reveled in it. And concerning my screen name, you have no idea why I use it or its meaning. So fuck off and return your ass to DC where it belongs douche bag

jspchief
07-05-2012, 06:39 AM
Why are you guys arguing with Tom Cash? Stop feeding the troll.

Iz Zat Chew
07-05-2012, 07:08 AM
I'm probably one of a few members here that was actually a fan at the time all the Raider shit went down so many moons ago. You think the Raiders team was pulled out of a hat and it was decided that they would be stuck with a moniker of being cheapshot artists? No, it was earned. Other teams had dudes take cheapshots and many times they would apologize for it. The Raiders reveled in it. And concerning my screen name, you have no idea why I use it or its meaning. So **** off and return your ass to DC where it belongs douche bag

No conscience obviously. I wish you better luck when you take your dirt nap. Hopefully others won't be as cruel to you as you are to others.

Inspector
07-05-2012, 07:44 AM
I get the hate - I certainly won't make any new friends among the Donx fans the day Elway dies - but I'm just too young to hate this guy. When that infamous game was played I was in kindergarten.

Now, if he'd speared Dr. Seuss, we'd have had a problem. :D

Actually, even though it was never discussed much, he did get Dr. Seuss one time. In his later years Seuss wrote about it:

I remember the hit
I even had a fit
I usually hate that shit
Especially that hit

Raiderhater
07-05-2012, 09:01 AM
So cheap shots are only cheap shots if they are against the Chiefs? I would reply that you are the "f#cking idiot" in this case. Dirty play is dirty play. I would know a cheap shot when I saw it and probably wouldn't complain, but people like you cheapen the game.

A player taking a cheap shot as to injure an opposing player is bad for the game.

:spock: Much of a problem with reading comprehension?

I do not cheer cheap shots taken by Chiefs players.

mlyonsd
07-05-2012, 09:18 AM
Sorry to bring your own post into the argument. My bad.It's like talking to a fence post.

Iz Zat Chew
07-05-2012, 09:39 AM
:spock: Much of a problem with reading comprehension?

No problem at all. I've been at Arrowhead when a Chiefs player makes a hard (dirty) hit, everyone cheers because it was someone on the other team.

You saying that you don't cheer when a Chief makes a cheap hit isn't convincing considering all of the comments here.

You can believe you wouldn't cheer, but don't try to say you wouldn't because all we have is your word and I don't care who you are there is no credibility of backing up yourself on the internet AND no way to prove your statement.

Dave Lane
07-05-2012, 09:42 AM
It's like talking to a fence post.

Actually you have a much better chance with the fence posts. After all the vile and despicable things Tom has said over the years to white knight and fellate a dead dirty raider is actually a new low.

Iz Zat Chew
07-05-2012, 09:42 AM
It's like talking to a fence post.

Oh yeah, I'm stubborn. Funny thing is that I'm no different than you. It's wrong to kick a man when he's dead and that's basically what you support. I feel it's in bad taste. I won't change my view and you will continue to hammer those you feel wronged your team.

Who wins? Nobody, everyone in the argument are assholes in one manner or another.

If you like I will capitulate and you can win. Is that what you need to feel good about yourself all the while kicking down a dead man?

Iz Zat Chew
07-05-2012, 09:44 AM
Actually you have a much better chance with the fence posts. After all the vile and despicable things Tom has said over the years to white knight and fellate a dead dirty raider is actually a new low.

After reading a very few of your posts I find that you are ignorant of facts and an all class asshole. Your opinin is not needed in any argument I may be associated with. Good bye asshole.

Dave Lane
07-05-2012, 09:46 AM
After reading a very few of your posts I find that you are ignorant of facts and an all class asshole. Your opinin is not needed in any argument I may be associated with. Good bye asshole.

Did you just off yourself?

waits with bated breath :thumb:

Dayze
07-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Dave Lane didn't seem like a butthole when I met him. ..

Raiderhater
07-05-2012, 11:03 AM
No problem at all. I've been at Arrowhead when a Chiefs player makes a hard (dirty) hit, everyone cheers because it was someone on the other team.

You saying that you don't cheer when a Chief makes a cheap hit isn't convincing considering all of the comments here.

You can believe you wouldn't cheer, but don't try to say you wouldn't because all we have is your word and I don't care who you are there is no credibility of backing up yourself on the internet AND no way to prove your statement.

LMAO Is this guy for real? Now he is telling me based on his experiences, which out side of this thread don't have a damned thing to do with me, that he knows me better than I know myself.

We got a "special" one here....

Raiderhater
07-05-2012, 11:06 AM

Tom? As in Tom Cash? As that who this is?

Iz Zat Chew
07-05-2012, 01:17 PM
LMAO Is this guy for real? Now he is telling me based on his experiences, which out side of this thread don't have a damned thing to do with me, that he knows me better than I know myself.

We got a "special" one here....\

Comprehension issues? I'm saying that just because you feel your point of view has precidence or credibility doesn't mean that it does.

You give me the exact same credibility based on what?

You seem to be the "special one in the conversation.

Frazod
07-05-2012, 01:22 PM
\

Comprehension issues? I'm saying that just because you feel your point of view has precidence or credibility doesn't mean that it does.

You really should stick to DC, Tom. Nobody wants to deal with you out here.

And if you're trying to drum up support for another DOTY championship, sorry, but mults are automatically disqualified.

whoman69
07-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Is the pile of shit in the ground yet so we can stop talking about his worthless carcass?

Raiderhater
07-05-2012, 02:05 PM
\

Your and idiot. I'm finished with you.

Dave Lane
07-05-2012, 03:21 PM
Tom? As in Tom Cash? As that who this is?

Yup

Dave Lane
07-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Dave Lane didn't seem like a butthole when I met him. ..

Mr. Dayze and friend are quality people that much I do know.

Duck Dog
07-05-2012, 04:57 PM
Otis Taylor took his big cheating ass to task with a great take down.

Iz Zat Chew
07-05-2012, 05:10 PM
Your and idiot. I'm finished with you.

Which seems to say: I can't defend my actions of kicking a dead man.

You must make your parents really proud.

Iz Zat Chew
07-05-2012, 05:11 PM
Mr. Dayze and friend are quality people that much I do know.

It's obvious that Dave Lane may have been trying to pick Mr. Dayze up or something. Everyone I've heard talk about the legendary Dave Lane say he is an asshole.

Who would I be to argue that point? Hell he doesn't even know who he's talking to.

mikeoxbig
07-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Piss on Ben Davidson. Hope his death was painful.

whoman69
07-05-2012, 06:25 PM
When they die should we mourn for...

Rae Carruth
Bill Romanowski
PacMan Jones
Cortland Finnegan
Steve Wisnewski
Jack Tatum

I have zero respect for those people and will give as much of a crap for them as I do for Ben Davidson.

kysirsoze
07-05-2012, 06:41 PM

Rae Carruth
Bill Romanowski
PacMan Jones
Cortland Finnegan
Steve Wisnewski
Jack Tatum

I have zero respect for those people and will give as much of a crap for them as I do for Ben Davidson.

Not mourning and celebrating are two different things. I'm not offended or anything, I just wouldn't choose to dwell on hating some guy I've never met.

kysirsoze
07-05-2012, 06:42 PM

Rae Carruth
Bill Romanowski
PacMan Jones
Cortland Finnegan
Steve Wisnewski
Jack Tatum

Also, Jack Tatum is dead. Break out the bubbly. ;)

R8RFAN
07-06-2012, 01:03 AM
It's refreshing to see the trailer park come together here.

jspchief
07-06-2012, 03:07 AM

I'm sure Davidson's biggest fans all spilled some toilet wine in his memory.

Iz Zat Chew
07-06-2012, 08:35 PM

Rae Carruth
Bill Romanowski
PacMan Jones
Cortland Finnegan
Steve Wisnewski
Jack Tatum

I might be a jerk for thinking the way I do, but I'd rather be me and turn my back on those that feel it's worthy to demean someone that can no longer stand for their own defense.

I'm happy I'm not like you.

Rasputin
07-06-2012, 08:39 PM
Now this was an unnecessary bump from a tard. Are you trying to antagonize us to throw insults on Ben Davidson?

RNR
07-06-2012, 08:44 PM

Funny on another board I post on there is a thread about Delaney which
was updated today with another poster paying respect. Here these ****ing shitbags take cheap shots :rolleyes:

gblowfish
07-06-2012, 08:46 PM
Comparing Joe Delaney to Ben Davidson is like comparing Mother Teresa to Joseph Stalin.

RNR
07-06-2012, 08:48 PM
Comparing Joe Delaney to Ben Davidson is like comparing Mother Teresa to Joseph Stalin.

Fuck you classless assholes~

Frazod
07-06-2012, 08:49 PM

Are you having another cookout?

RNR
07-06-2012, 08:59 PM

That thread about Delaney started on the same day as it it did on this board. It had another reply today...on a rival board. It dropped off this board in one day. Again fuck you classless assholes that cannot pay respect to rival player of a game you never played in...fucking clowns~

mdstu
07-06-2012, 09:37 PM
That thread about Delaney started on the same day as it it did on this board. It had another reply today...on a rival board. It dropped off this board in one day. Again **** you classless assholes that cannot pay respect to rival player of a game you never played in...****ing clowns~

If it makes you feel any better, atleast Tom Cash agrees with you.

R8RFAN
07-07-2012, 05:31 AM
You can take the Chief fan out of the trailer park but you can never take the trailer park out of the Chief fan.

Pasta Little Brioni
07-07-2012, 07:43 AM
Darth Vader Helm
emo ultra cool
R-A-I-D-E-R

Nature Boy Reighters in his pickem up truck
Spiked shoulder pads he don't give a fuuuuuck
R-A-I-D-E-R
R-A-I-D-E-R
R-A-I-D-E-R

gblowfish
07-07-2012, 07:53 AM