PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Slave descendants..... Superior athletic gene

KCBOSS1
07-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Michael Johnson says slavery descendants run faster because of ‘superior athletic gene’

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/michael-johnson-says-slavery-descendants-run-faster-because-155858303--oly.html

Finally. I've heard people talk about this, but it's good to hear a black athlete talk about at least something positive instead of blaming all of their current problems on slavery. I'm not at all pro slavery, but all of the double standards and racial rants get old. I don't want to hear anymore multi-millionaire black athletes whine about how they are being racially mistreated. Thank you Michael Johnson.

Setsuna
07-05-2012, 05:51 PM
You sir have opened a can of worms. And Michael Johnson is an idiot. Genes are genes no matter who they came from. Oh and Wes Welker and Wylie must have had slaves as ancestors then too huh? Fuck this shit.

vailpass
07-05-2012, 05:52 PM
Michael Johnson says slavery descendants run faster because of ‘superior athletic gene’

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/michael-johnson-says-slavery-descendants-run-faster-because-155858303--oly.html

Finally. I've heard people talk about this, but it's good to hear a black athlete talk about at least something positive instead of blaming all of their current problems on slavery. I'm not at all pro slavery, but all of the double standards and racial rants get old. I don't want to hear anymore multi-millionaire black athletes whine about how they are being racially mistreated. Thank you Michael Johnson.

Something positive about slavery?

KCFalcon59
07-05-2012, 05:54 PM
Michael "Jimmy the Greek" Johnson.

KC native
07-05-2012, 05:56 PM
This should be good.

chasedude
07-05-2012, 05:59 PM
:popcorn:

WhiteWhale
07-05-2012, 06:00 PM
Yes. Slavery descendants in the US run faster because they have african origins.

This just in: Africans are, generally speaking, more athletic than Europeans.

On average they run faster, jump higher, and are larger in stature.

That really has nothing to do with slavery. It's not a magic slave gene.

SPchief
In before DC

Frazod
:facepalm:

pr_capone
07-05-2012, 06:01 PM

gotta find the silver lining in everything :thumb:

loochy
07-05-2012, 06:05 PM
You sir have opened a can of worms. And Michael Johnson is an idiot. Genes are genes no matter who they came from. Oh and Wes Welker and Wylie must have had slaves as ancestors then too huh? Fuck this shit.

Not to be racist, but just looking at things factually leads me to this conclusion:

There are a large percentage of black Americans that are descended directly from slaves. Not all black Americans fall into this category, but many do. The slaves that made it over here were already survivors from tribal wars and whatnot. Furthermore, the weak would perish on the trip over or while on their slave duty. The physically best survived, and those genes have been passed on.

However, I wouldn't go so far as to say anyone benefited from slavery...that's just ridiculous.

Setsuna, why did you get so angry when you heard this?

KCUnited
07-05-2012, 06:07 PM
He's got getting-away-from-the-slave master speed. /Gus Johnson

whoman69
07-05-2012, 06:08 PM
How well would this have been received if a white athlete made these statements?

Slaves may have been bred for strength and endurance, but I don't think you can attest any other athletic prowess to that.

loochy
07-05-2012, 06:10 PM
Slaves may have been bred for strength and endurance, but I don't think you can attest any other athletic prowess to that.

That's a very large part of athletic prowess, don't you think?

Bump
07-05-2012, 06:24 PM
You sir have opened a can of worms. And Michael Johnson is an idiot. Genes are genes no matter who they came from. Oh and Wes Welker and Wylie must have had slaves as ancestors then too huh? **** this shit.

don't be stupid.

Of course genes matter, lol. Over time things evolve, it makes sense to me. If you have slaves, they work harder, will be stronger and more fit than a non slave and after many generations there will be genetic traits associated with it.

Another example is Native Americans and alcohol, they didn't have alcohol before the white man came over here with it. Therefore, genetically they don't have any sort of tolerance for it. But with the white man, alcohol has been consumed by them for thousands of years, growing a genetic tolerance for it over time.

It's not racism, it's science.

Okie_Apparition
07-05-2012, 06:25 PM
I think they burned all the titles & deeds of ownership in the 60s
records AWOL

Bwana
07-05-2012, 06:32 PM
:banghead:

Valiant
07-05-2012, 06:32 PM
Yes. Slavery descendants in the US run faster because they have african origins.

This is not true in itself.. They just killed all the small ones or did not let them breed..

And if the athletic gene myth is being accepted, then the smart/ignorant gene traits will be levied also..

Basically there is no advantage other then tans with races..

Direckshun
07-05-2012, 06:33 PM
I really don't care.

Does anybody care?

Is this really a remotely important issue? In any way?

loochy
07-05-2012, 06:44 PM
I really don't care.

Does anybody care?

Is this really a remotely important issue? In any way?

No, but neither is any of the stupid crap discussed here.

Direckshun
07-05-2012, 06:47 PM
No, but neither is any of the stupid crap discussed here.

So let's talk about gene farming in American slaves.

I'm amazed some of you have friends who can stand your company.

kysirsoze
07-05-2012, 06:47 PM
Which happens first? 100 posts or DC?

jspchief
07-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Michael Johnson strikes me as someone who has a lot of knowledge on the subject, what with his ability to run fast and stuff.

Valiant
07-05-2012, 06:49 PM
Which happens first? 100 posts or DC?

What if they both happen at the same time?

kysirsoze
07-05-2012, 06:50 PM
What if they both happen at the same time?

Actually I was just thinking it might be neither. Surprising lack of burst for such an incendiary topic.

Valiant
07-05-2012, 06:52 PM
Actually I was just thinking it might be neither. Surprising lack of burst for such an incendiary topic.

Wait till the Micjones sees this or someone pm whitlock the link, he might be able to steal some ideas from this on one of his original articles..

loochy
07-05-2012, 06:59 PM
So let's talk about gene farming in American slaves.

I'm amazed some of you have friends who can stand your company.

Oh no! Someone pointed out that different races have different traits! We can't have that! Everyone is exactly the same in every way!

Direckshun
07-05-2012, 07:00 PM
Oh no! Someone pointed out that different races have different traits!

Have you been listening to any talk radio this week?

Because if you had, you know where this conversation is going next.

loochy
07-05-2012, 07:05 PM
Have you been listening to any talk radio this week?

Because if you had, you know where this conversation is going next.

Actually, no I haven't. For the last 2.5 months I've been pretty out of touch from working 12 hour days 7 days a week.

Direckshun
07-05-2012, 07:16 PM
Actually, no I haven't. For the last 2.5 months I've been pretty out of touch from working 12 hour days 7 days a week.

It's going to IQ next.

That's where it's gone all week.

So now ChiefsPlanet has to be the sad, lowest-common-denominator caboose for this bullshit.

It's rightful purpose in existence.

ClevelandBronco
07-05-2012, 07:27 PM
It's going to IQ next.

So now ChiefsPlanet has to be the sad, lowest-common-denominator caboose for this bullshit.

All that health care shit aside, I've seen Obama playing basketball and I'm telling you, questions need to be asked.

LiveSteam
07-05-2012, 07:39 PM
Lebensborn Program

http://www.ticketfuse.com/images/events/nba/dallas_mavericks.jpg

Chief Gump
07-05-2012, 08:08 PM
don't be stupid.

Of course genes matter, lol. Over time things evolve, it makes sense to me. If you have slaves, they work harder, will be stronger and more fit than a non slave and after many generations there will be genetic traits associated with it.

Another example is Native Americans and alcohol, they didn't have alcohol before the white man came over here with it. Therefore, genetically they don't have any sort of tolerance for it. But with the white man, alcohol has been consumed by them for thousands of years, growing a genetic tolerance for it over time.

I hate to break this to you Bump but that is not how genetics work. They don't get stronger by working harder over time. They get stronger over time because they killed the weaker ones and only allowed the stronger ones to breed. Your genes don't change just because you sit in the sun too long or you work hard all your life. Occasionally you have a gene that mutates but that is not the same thing and does not happen very often to create something "better".

It's going to IQ next.

I am not saying this is the case but I would not have a problem if I was told tomorrow that they proved Asians were less athletic, had smaller penises, and on average had a higher IQ. It is all in the genes. Nothing I can do about that.

Shaid
07-05-2012, 08:23 PM
don't be stupid.

ok, the alcohol comment is stupid as hell.

Setsuna
07-05-2012, 08:25 PM
Not to be racist, but just looking at things factually leads me to this conclusion:

There are a large percentage of black Americans that are descended directly from slaves. Not all black Americans fall into this category, but many do. The slaves that made it over here were already survivors from tribal wars and whatnot. Furthermore, the weak would perish on the trip over or while on their slave duty. The physically best survived, and those genes have been passed on.

However, I wouldn't go so far as to say anyone benefited from slavery...that's just ridiculous.

Setsuna, why did you get so angry when you heard this?
Because a somewhat prominent black person is making a fool of himself talking about race in some effect and it upsets me to no end.

don't be stupid.

Are you high fool? When did I say genes didn't matter? I say it doesn't matter who they come from as you can't make that generalization like an ignorant idiot. Context clues half baked. :shake:

LiveSteam
07-05-2012, 08:26 PM
Im not responsible for the things my great,great,great,great Granddad did. God dammit

SPchief
07-05-2012, 08:34 PM
I hate to break this to you Bump but that is not how genetics work. They don't get stronger by working harder over time. They get stronger over time because they killed the weaker ones and only allowed the stronger ones to breed. Your genes don't change just because you sit in the sun too long or you work hard all your life. Occasionally you have a gene that mutates but that is not the same thing and does not happen very often to create something "better".

I am not saying this is the case but I would not have a problem if I was told tomorrow that they proved Asians were less athletic, had smaller penises, and on average had a higher IQ. It is all in the genes. Nothing I can do about that.

Ok, who's afraid to post under their own user name?

notorious
07-05-2012, 08:34 PM
Im not responsible for the things my great,great,great,great Granddad did. God dammit

You carry his genes. You should feel responsible.

Saul Good
07-05-2012, 08:43 PM

This simply isn't true. It's only true on any level in the US where the blacks are descendants of the fittest slaves from western Africa (and tend to have white blood mixed in, btw).

It's not like African nations are good at most sports.

ClevelandBronco
07-05-2012, 09:01 PM
A bunch of drunk slave traders managed to catch the fastest and strongest Africans? I'm not sure that I'm buying this whole package.

Saul Good
07-05-2012, 09:14 PM
A bunch of drunk slave traders managed to catch the fastest and strongest Africans? I'm not sure that I'm buying this whole package.

Do you know anything about history? They weren't "caught" by white people wielding butterfly nets.

RJ
07-05-2012, 09:20 PM

Exactly. Most people just ignore all the positive news about slavery. It's nice to see an upbeat slavery thread for a change. :thumb:

Rain Man
07-05-2012, 09:27 PM
Exactly. Most people just ignore all the positive news about slavery. It's nice to see an upbeat slavery thread for a change. :thumb:

"Free transatlantic cruise!"

ClevelandBronco
07-05-2012, 09:29 PM
"Free transatlantic cruise!"

Exactly why they didn't even need the butterfly nets.

ClevelandBronco
07-05-2012, 09:31 PM
Because a somewhat prominent black person is making a fool of himself talking about race in some effect and it upsets me to no end.

Dude, you think you have problems? Check out the prominent white people who talk about race.

Rain Man
07-05-2012, 09:35 PM
Exactly why they didn't even need the butterfly nets.

You promise people a free cruise and your biggest problem is keeping them from stampeding the boat.

Sannyasi
07-05-2012, 09:37 PM
But then why are the Jews so shitty at sports?

Bump
07-05-2012, 09:40 PM
ok, the alcohol comment is stupid as hell.

why? It's true.

ThaVirus
07-05-2012, 09:41 PM
And where do the 9 inch dicks come from?

Bump
07-05-2012, 09:43 PM

lol that's not what I was trying to say, I'm pretty high, lol :thumb:

Brock
07-05-2012, 09:45 PM
It's going to IQ next.

Get off your high horse, sob sister.

kysirsoze
And where do the 9 inch dicks come from?

Chatsworth

ClevelandBronco

Presumably, the Babylonians didn't enslave them properly.

loochy
07-05-2012, 09:53 PM

When you horde mountains of gold you don't need to be good at sports.

Ugly Duck
07-05-2012, 09:58 PM
Slavery descendants in the US run faster because they have african origins.

(Africans) On average run faster, jump higher, and are larger in stature.

The White Whale is righter than Michael Johnson is on this. Forensic science uses femurs (& skulls) to determine the race of a skeleton. This from the chapter on race from the "Identification of Skeletal Remains" section in the ForensicMD files:

"The femur in blacks is generally straighter, the anteroposterior bowing being less than those of Caucasoids and Mongoloids. Blacks long bones in general are longer than those of Caucasoids or Mongoloids."

More prodigious related musculature has probably developed to operate longer, straighter long bones. Kenyans (not slave descendants) win the Bay to Breakers race every dang year. The sports prowess of Black Americans probably doesn't have anything to do with slavery. Better diet is making all races bigger. Black long-boned Americans with straight femurs (& supporting musculature) have probably been eating better over generations than most Black Africans.

Rain Man
07-05-2012, 10:02 PM

When you can't play on Fridays in high school, and you can't play on Saturdays in college, you don't get drafted.

ghak99
07-05-2012, 10:11 PM
In one of my college classes I always sat in the back row a few seats over and behind one of the, rather large, college ball players. I have no idea why this particular course always had a few ball players in it, but every semester it did. The afternoon lecture was genetics, and the use of selective breeding to produce a higher quality animal.... I shit you not in the middle of the lecture the rather large ball player turned to his ~5' white female tutor, who I'm pretty sure fluffed him before and after dragging his ass to class, and asked.... "Am I from selective breeding"? :doh!:

She turned whiter than a Klan cape and stuttered and stammered through a confusing bullshit line and never did answer his question. The poor girl probably got turned inside out after confusing him like she did without answering his question. ROFL

Superbowltrashcan
07-05-2012, 10:13 PM
When you can't play on Fridays in high school, and you can't play on Saturdays in college, you don't get drafted.

Sid Luckman, Jay Fiedler, Sage Rosenfels?

And biologically, we are all the same race. The premise of classifying darker skinned individuals as a different race is rooted in the entire rationalization done early on in the slave trade of Africans to the North American continent that somehow it was okay to keep people enslaved if they were considered less than a whole human....

Setsuna
07-05-2012, 10:14 PM
Dude, you think you have problems? Check out the prominent white people who talk about race.

Oh yeah? Do all the white people cry out "Racist!" at every little fucking thing too? Oh my bad. I didn't know. GTFO.

loochy
07-05-2012, 10:17 PM
Oh yeah? Do all the white people cry out "Racist!" at every little fucking thing too? Oh my bad. I didn't know. GTFO.

Actually, yeah they do. They are called democrats.

Rain Man
07-05-2012, 10:18 PM
Sid Luckman, Jay Fiedler, Sage Rosenfels?

Now we know who wasn't observant.

ClevelandBronco
07-05-2012, 10:21 PM

That might explain Tebow. He was the best in the country on Saturdays. Sundays, not so much.

Setsuna
07-05-2012, 10:25 PM
Actually, yeah they do. They are called democrats.

I knew someone would say that. I didn't want to clarify. I mean saying "Racist!" when directed at someone of their same race.

Phobia
07-05-2012, 11:02 PM
It suddenly becomes obvious that Asians did not encounter motor vehicles until last month.

Aries Walker
07-05-2012, 11:25 PM
Michael Johnson is wrong. Slavery hasn't existed long enough for natural selection to work; evolution takes thousands of years at least. Even arguing selective breeding is a faulty premise. Even if we pretend that non-slaves weren't (and still aren't) selected for physical labor based on physical attributes, what about the descendents of Native American slaves? Chinese railroad workers? I'm the descendent of both indentured servants and child coal miners, so by Johnson's logic I should be bred for 16-hour-workday endurance and the ability to breath poison gas. It just doesn't work that way.

However, as Ugly Duck just pointed out, there are physiological differences between races (and yes, Superbowltrashcan, they're not technically races because they can interbreed, but for these purposes, that's the word I'll go with). People of African ancestry have denser musculature, which is why they are more likely to sink in water and therefore are rarely in the swimming finals. Asians and Asian-descended Native Americans are linked through what are called 'shovel-shaped incisors', and it's obvious to see that there are height and musculature differences between Andeans, Okinawans, and, say, Vikings. Take the height, bone structure, musculature, and general physique of those of African descent, and put them in rich first-world countries with developed food programs and expensive training regimens, and you'll come out with the Men's 100 meter finals more often than not.

Finally, African nations don't do well in international sports because they generally don't have the disposable income to invest in their Olympic or World Cup training programs (the big exception is the Marathon, which just requires a stretch of road, and at which East Africans famously excel).

Also, the argument about Native Americans and alcohol works a lot better if you substitute in the word 'smallpox'; then it's incontrovertible.

KCUnited
07-06-2012, 05:06 AM
Welp, this thread went to shit, kunta seen that coming.

ThatRaceCardGuy
07-06-2012, 05:39 AM
Thead starter and Johnson are both.idiots

ThatRaceCardGuy
07-06-2012, 05:41 AM
Oh yeah? Do all the white people cry out "Racist!" at every little ****ing thing too? Oh my bad. I didn't know. GTFO.

Yes ...they do, check DC lounge....but you choose to ignore it.. You hate black peope...we get it .

ThatRaceCardGuy
07-06-2012, 05:44 AM

Are you high fool? When did I say genes didn't matter? I say it doesn't matter who they come from as you can't make that generalization like an ignorant idiot. Context clues half baked. :shake:

Why don't you getting upset when a prominent white person talks about race....oh.yeah thata right...you hate black people.

WhiteWhale
07-06-2012, 06:11 AM
This is not true in itself.. They just killed all the small ones or did not let them breed..

And if the athletic gene myth is being accepted, then the smart/ignorant gene traits will be levied also..

Basically there is no advantage other then tans with races..

You're claiming there is no physiological differences between africans other than skin color and the ones that white people bred into them over a 200 year span, thus in 200 years we completely over powered 200,000 years of evolution?

That would be wrong. Period. There are clear physiological differences other than skin color. Living in Africa created a different prototype than living in Europe.

Also, ignorance has nothing to do with intelligence or genes. IT has to do with a lack of knowledge, something a helluva lot of people in this thread are displaying about natural selection, evolution, and ethnicity.

Saul Good
07-06-2012, 06:21 AM
Michael Johnson is wrong. Slavery hasn't existed long enough for natural selection to work; evolution takes thousands of years at least. Even arguing selective breeding is a faulty premise. Even if we pretend that non-slaves weren't (and still aren't) selected for physical labor based on physical attributes, what about the descendents of Native American slaves? Chinese railroad workers? I'm the descendent of both indentured servants and child coal miners, so by Johnson's logic I should be bred for 16-hour-workday endurance and the ability to breath poison gas. It just doesn't work that way.

However, as Ugly Duck just pointed out, there are physiological differences between races (and yes, Superbowltrashcan, they're not technically races because they can interbreed, but for these purposes, that's the word I'll go with). People of African ancestry have denser musculature, which is why they are more likely to sink in water and therefore are rarely in the swimming finals. Asians and Asian-descended Native Americans are linked through what are called 'shovel-shaped incisors', and it's obvious to see that there are height and musculature differences between Andeans, Okinawans, and, say, Vikings. Take the height, bone structure, musculature, and general physique of those of African descent, and put them in rich first-world countries with developed food programs and expensive training regimens, and you'll come out with the Men's 100 meter finals more often than not.

Finally, African nations don't do well in international sports because they generally don't have the disposable income to invest in their Olympic or World Cup training programs (the big exception is the Marathon, which just requires a stretch of road, and at which East Africans famously excel).

Also, the argument about Native Americans and alcohol works a lot better if you substitute in the word 'smallpox'; then it's incontrovertible.

How do you figure it takes thousands of years? That's asinine.

This wasn't letting natural selection kick in. It was hand picking who got to breed and who didn't.

If I have 20 dogs and 20 cats, but I castrate all the male dogs, is it going to take a thousand years before I'm left with nothing but cats?

Micjones
07-06-2012, 06:23 AM
Wait till the Micjones sees this or someone pm whitlock the link, he might be able to steal some ideas from this on one of his original articles..

It was pretty anti-climactic, I can assure you.
I read it, scratched my balls and moved on.

For your sake though...
I overturned two tables, punched a hole in my monitor and slapped the first White person I saw when I came in.

Bwana
07-06-2012, 06:24 AM
It was pretty anti-climactic, I can assure you.
I read it, scratched my balls and moved on.

For your sake though...
I overturned two tables, punched a hole in my monitor and slapped the first White person I saw when I came in.

OK, that was good. LMAO

rep

Inspector
07-06-2012, 06:25 AM
As a social experiment, I'm considering starting an all eskimo hand ball team.

We will storm the world of hand ballers!!

Pasta Little Brioni
07-06-2012, 06:28 AM

This wasn't letting natural selection kick in. It was hand picking who got to breed and who didn't.

If I have 20 dogs and 20 cats, but I castrate all the male dogs, is it going to take a thousand years before I'm left with nothing but cats?

God's hand would take the knife and castrate you sparing the dogs.

*High tails out of thread never to return

Aries Walker
07-06-2012, 02:17 PM

I said natural selection takes thousands of years at least. You're talking about breeding, which I addressed in the very next paragraph.

Dave Lane
07-06-2012, 02:23 PM
:facepalm:

I think the new racism is to claim there is only reverse racism.

Two-Twenty
07-06-2012, 02:48 PM
Thread starter is from Arkansas

Mr. Laz
07-06-2012, 02:55 PM
breeding and evolution ... it's possible

although evolution takes longer so it would have to be part of the African birthplace

vailpass
07-06-2012, 03:01 PM
It was my understanding that the fast ones were never made slaves because they didn't get caught??