PDA

View Full Version : Life Well my 79 Cutlass got keyed beyond belief tonight

El Jefe
07-06-2012, 10:28 PM
I was out visiting my sister and I parked it by the library and when I came out I saw it. Somebody really hated me or my car, because they took their time on it. I'm pretty depressed about it. I have full coverages on it, but I still have to pay the deductible. People these days want to ruin your day for no good reason. I will post some pics tomorrow when I am able to survey the damage completely, but its down to the metal in numerous spots.

pr_capone
07-06-2012, 10:29 PM
people are assholes. may they get hit by a fucking bus.

Phobia
07-06-2012, 10:30 PM
People suck.

DeezNutz
07-06-2012, 10:31 PM
People suck.

I have a good reason for quoting this post and that's because I agree with it. :D

Demonpenz
07-06-2012, 10:36 PM
haha you probably brought that dog to to a PONY SHOW

Mustang GT 89'

Bugeater
07-06-2012, 10:36 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5N1zie5nsPo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

shakesthecat
07-06-2012, 10:37 PM
What's more chicken shit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle.

pr_capone
07-06-2012, 10:39 PM
I was out visiting my sister and I parked it by the library and when I came out I saw it. Somebody really hated me or my car, because they took their time on it. I'm pretty depressed about it. I have full coverages on it, but I still have to pay the deductible. People these days want to ruin your day for no good reason. I will post some pics tomorrow when I am able to survey the damage completely, but its down to the metal in numerous spots.

Was the car properly or were you parked like a dick bag? The answer to this will have a large bearing on the amount of outrage I feel.

pr_capone
07-06-2012, 10:39 PM
What's more chicken shit than ****ing with a man's automobile?

Stealing a kid's trike?

Hammock Parties
07-06-2012, 10:40 PM
car looks like shit anyway ROFL

Bwana
07-06-2012, 10:42 PM
<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5N1zie5nsPo" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Glock 20, assholes that key cars remover.

http://www.johnwmyers.com/G20-600.jpg

Munson
07-06-2012, 10:46 PM
This pisses me off, and its not even my car.

pr_capone
07-06-2012, 10:48 PM

When done up right, the 79 Cutlass is a BAMF.

Chiefs Pantalones
07-06-2012, 10:53 PM
That's why I park far, far away. Even then though you're not safe. People get jealous and want to mess up your day. What I really hate is when I park far away and nobody is around me and the dude still parks right next to me and a centimeter away from my door. Seriously WTF people?

MIAdragon
07-06-2012, 10:53 PM

Says the guy that rocks a V6 mustang.

pr_capone
07-06-2012, 10:55 PM

green v6 pony w/ fake hood scoop and V shaped racing stripes

Bugeater
07-06-2012, 11:05 PM
That's why I park far, far away. Even then though you're not safe. People get jealous and want to mess up your day. What I really hate is when I park far away and nobody is around me and the dude still parks right next to me and a centimeter away from my door. Seriously WTF people?
I do that all the time, I hate people who think they're too good to park around everyone else.

Hammock Parties
07-06-2012, 11:08 PM

And the power of the engine has what to do with the looks? http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/ugh.gif

79 Cutlass = boxy piece of shit

pr_capone
07-06-2012, 11:08 PM
And the power of the engine has what to do with the looks? http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/ugh.gif

79 Cutlass = boxy piece of shit

V6 Mustang = fake hood scoop

Hammock Parties
07-06-2012, 11:09 PM
I've literally never seen a bad looking Mustang.

I googled "79 cutlass" and was immediately appalled.

RealSNR
07-06-2012, 11:10 PM

All cars made in the 80s = boxy piece of shitFYP

Hammock Parties
07-06-2012, 11:10 PM
Sweet ride, bro.

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/11/web/3035000-3035999/3035764_4_full.jpg

MIAdragon
07-06-2012, 11:11 PM

To each his own, but there's no need to shit on the kid after some dickbag jacked his car up.

RealSNR
07-06-2012, 11:12 PM
My beautiful 85 Chevette got dinged up by a shopping cart in the grocery store parking lot

MIAdragon
FYP

I disagree.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q42/JayDiv/buickGNX.jpg

DeezNutz
Nope. Basic body style on these GMs can be smooth, if done right.

pr_capone
07-06-2012, 11:14 PM
Sweet ride, bro.

I would drive the shit out of this....

http://hooniverse.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Cutlass_03.jpg

http://www.bowtieclassic.com/Pictures%202008/Cutlass1.JPG

Demonpenz
07-06-2012, 11:15 PM
WHERE'S THE #3 painted on it?

Bugeater
07-06-2012, 11:15 PM

http://cache.jalopnik.com/assets/images/12/2009/05/77MustangMain.jpg

Hammock Parties
07-06-2012, 11:16 PM
Dear god. LMAO

Demonpenz
what year was that Cutlass that Alanzo hit the switches in on training day. That was uncalled for in that movie.

Demonpenz

vroooooooooom

pr_capone

Mustang II's were horrific pieces of dolled up Pinto bullshit.

Bump
07-06-2012, 11:17 PM
bummer dude. Karma will come back for them I'm sure.

Demonpenz
07-06-2012, 11:18 PM
is that the neighborhood from the movie "friday"?

Bugeater
07-06-2012, 11:27 PM
Mustang II's were horrific pieces of dolled up Pinto bullshit.
Yep, just a Pinto with different sheetmetal. The ones with the 302s crammed in them could really scoot though.

Psyko Tek
07-06-2012, 11:32 PM
What's more chicken shit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle.

THIS
you wanna fuck with me, have the balls to FUCK WITH ME
leave the car alone

pr_capone
07-06-2012, 11:34 PM
Yep, just a Pinto with different sheetmetal. The ones with the 302s crammed in them could really scoot though.

Perhaps... but you had to be seen in that grotesque, deformed, piece of shit. That cancels out the attraction of the 302 in that body.

Chiefs Pantalones
07-06-2012, 11:36 PM
I do that all the time, I hate people who think they're too good to park around everyone else.

I don't park far away because I think I'm too good, I park far away because I don't want people f'ing with my ride or are careless and stupid and just because they don't care what their ride looks like they open the door and hit yours, etc. It has nothing to do with being too good, it has everything to do with I'm smarter than you and I'm protecting my investment and my big ass deductible I have to pay if you get careless and ****tard around my vehicle. :)

Psyko Tek
07-06-2012, 11:36 PM

A V6 mustang?
really?
maybe a harley with training wheels?
NTTIAWWT
but a might as well get the high performance Taurus,
or would you be more comfortable with a Probe?

Bugeater
07-06-2012, 11:40 PM
I don't park far away because I think I'm too good, I park far away because I don't want people f'ing with my ride or are careless and stupid and just because they don't care what their ride looks like they open the door and hit yours, etc. It has nothing to do with being too good, it has everything to do with I'm smarter than you and I'm protecting my investment and my big ass deductible I have to pay if you get careless and ****tard around my vehicle. :)
Nah, I'm smarter than you because I drive a POS that I don't have to worry about constantly. And a car is NOT an investment, it's a big fucking money pit and liability.

Chiefs Pantalones
07-06-2012, 11:46 PM
Nah, I'm smarter than you because I drive a POS that I don't have to worry about constantly. And a car is NOT an investment, it's a big ****ing money pit and liability.

Agree to disagree. But tell me this...if you had a nice car would you park close to a POS? Even when I drove a POS back in college I still parked far away because I didn't want anything else happening to it, body wise, because I know people. I think it's a good person thing. If you're nice, you don't fuck with someone's ride, them or their property.

pr_capone
07-06-2012, 11:46 PM
A V6 mustang?
really?
NTTIAWWT

Don't you talk shit on the SHO. That is/was an impressive little beastie.

Molitoth
07-06-2012, 11:47 PM
Bummer to hear... I fucking hate vandals. Mess with me, but don't mess with my car.

ghak99
07-06-2012, 11:51 PM
I disagree.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q42/JayDiv/buickGNX.jpg

:hmmm:

This car looks very similar to a car that handed my daily driven camaro it's ass back in college. It was bad enough I had to go all the way home to get the fox body just to save face. I was so worried I was going to get punked by "grandma's car" twice in one night I launched way into the juice with heated street slicks... broke the passenger seat and nearly ripped the drive line out of my poor mustang and he still nearly drove around me on the top end. It was one of the hardest pulling street driven sleeper cars I ever lined up with.

pr_capone
07-06-2012, 11:52 PM
Nah, I'm smarter than you because I drive a POS that I don't have to worry about constantly. And a car is NOT an investment, it's a big ****ing money pit and liability.

Now that isn't fair either. I take a lot of pride in my little car, and even more so with the motorcycle. While I realize that it is not an investment, it is something of a statement for a lot of guys what the condition of their ride is. Yes, utilitarianism has it's place but you can't motherfuck a guy because he is attached to his vehicle(s). Hell... all my cars and motorcycles even have names. :D

I don't think it is too much to ask that people be aware of other's property and be careful to not bang the shit out of it with their doors... much less key the damn thing.

big nasty kcnut
07-06-2012, 11:54 PM
who ever keyed your car i hope he die quicker then a motherfucking bitch monkey.

pr_capone
07-06-2012, 11:58 PM
who ever keyed your car i hope he die quicker then a mother****ing bitch monkey.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/9641040.jpg

Titty Meat
07-07-2012, 12:46 AM
Does the parking lot have cameras? file a report.

Psyko Tek
07-07-2012, 01:00 AM

This car looks very similar to a car that handed my daily driven camaro it's ass back in college. It was bad enough I had to go all the way home to get the fox body just to save face. I was so worried I was going to get punked by "grandma's car" twice in one night I launched way into the juice with heated street slicks... broke the passenger seat and nearly ripped the drive line out of my poor mustang and he still nearly drove around me on the top end. It was one of the hardest pulling street driven sleeper cars I ever lined up with.

the grand national buicks (i think) turned close to 225 horse off a dual turbo and would smoke any factory car that year

LiveSteam
07-07-2012, 01:18 AM

Your 1979-93 Fox body Mustang beat a Buick grand national T-type? No way.
GRANDMA HAD TO BE DRIVING THE BUICK TWIN TURBO V-6, T-TYPE
Was the race longer than a 100 feet?

Frazod
07-07-2012, 01:22 AM
I would drive the shit out of this....

http://hooniverse.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Cutlass_03.jpg

http://www.bowtieclassic.com/Pictures%202008/Cutlass1.JPG

I used to have an '85 Cutlass. Great car. I miss it.

KCrockaholic
07-07-2012, 02:35 AM
People are pieces of shit. Part of the reason why I hate going to Royals games on Fridays. They spill beer all over my vehicle. They write disgusting things on my windows. They're fucking stupid. Good luck with this in the future.

Gonzo
07-07-2012, 02:47 AM
Didn't they put that 455 bbl in some of those? I had that engine in my 70 toranodo. It was a fast mothefuck. It would blow people's minds when they would see the fat tires on the front, though.

Fire Me Boy!
07-07-2012, 04:21 AM
A V6 mustang?
really?
NTTIAWWT

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he'd be more comfortable with a probe.

He'd probably like the car, too.

kpic
07-07-2012, 04:50 AM
Perhaps... but you had to be seen in that grotesque, deformed, piece of shit. That cancels out the attraction of the 302 in that body.

Had one of these (if you don't know its a King Cobra) in this condition w\302 4spd. (same color\T-Tops etc. except I had orange "plaid" interior) some years ago before reluctantly I sold it. Funny that teenagers thought it was cool and most people my age (mid forties) were lukewarm about it probably because they actually remember it, most definitely either loved it or hated it.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj114/powertvmedia/Stang%20Anniv%20MON/mustang2.jpg

Saulbadguy
07-07-2012, 04:51 AM
I'm guessing you parked like an asshole.

Al Bundy
07-07-2012, 05:25 AM

I have only ever seen 3 Mustangs that I didn't immediately say "What a piece of shit."

WhiteWhale
07-07-2012, 05:36 AM

I've seen tons of bad looking mustangs. Pretty much everything they've made since the mid 70's.

rad
07-07-2012, 05:52 AM
I had a '83 Cutlass Calais with a 350 rocket and 2 spd Powerglide. Miss that car.

R8RFAN
07-07-2012, 06:15 AM
Didn't they put that 455 bbl in some of those? I had that engine in my 70 toranodo. It was a fast mothe****. It would blow people's minds when they would see the fat tires on the front, though.

That Olds Toranado with the 455 Quadrajet would haul ass for a tank...

Al Bundy
07-07-2012, 06:33 AM
I've seen tons of bad looking mustangs. Pretty much everything they've made since the mid 70's.

That is true.

R8RFAN
07-07-2012, 06:35 AM
Mustangs never did it for me except those with the 289's or that Mach II

tomahawk kid
07-07-2012, 06:57 AM
What's more chicken shit than ****ing with a man's automobile? I mean, don't **** with another man's vehicle.

This. What a low life dirt bag thing to do.

Psyko Tek
07-07-2012, 08:37 AM
Didn't they put that 455 bbl in some of those? I had that engine in my 70 toranodo. It was a fast mothefuck. It would blow people's minds when they would see the fat tires on the front, though.

had a buddy with an eldorado FWD, those where nasty cars

El Jefe
07-07-2012, 08:53 AM
Was the car properly or were you parked like a dick bag? The answer to this will have a large bearing on the amount of outrage I feel.

It was parked perfectly in a parking spot.

ghak99
07-07-2012, 09:01 AM
Your 1979-93 Fox body Mustang beat a Buick grand national T-type? No way.
GRANDMA HAD TO BE DRIVING THE BUICK TWIN TURBO V-6, T-TYPE
Was the race longer than a 100 feet?

It was an '87 347 set to suck juice under the cobra tubes with a serious amount of aluminum removed. We run out long enough my tremec was screaming and the 410s were wrung out. He was an old school quiet guy in his mid to upper 40s with a stack of bills from hustling kids all night long. I was a broke college kid and didn't have the kind of cash it took to get him to open the hood, hell if we hadn't of known the gold digger he had with him that night we probably never even would have got a race. Whatever it was, it barked bigger than a 6 on the bottom end but definitely pulled like a turbo car on the top end. All he said was "That's no 5.0 and you're gonna throw pieces everywhere if you keep doing that".

You can doubt me all you want, I'm not a die hard pony car guy and generally don't even like the blue oval, but in its day a fox body done right would run a pretty quick straight line. It's too bad those days are gone and all it takes is a pile of money and a new car to run fast.

El Jefe
07-07-2012, 09:01 AM
Does the parking lot have cameras? file a report.

Nope. It was about 10:45pm when I found it. My sister is a cop in another town and she said to call the Sheriff. I did, but no cameras=no suspects=no ability to file a report. All he could do was record a call log in case it happens more and they catch someone.

I will get pictures this afternoon.

Saulbadguy
07-07-2012, 09:02 AM

doubt it.

El Jefe
07-07-2012, 09:05 AM
doubt it.

I'm serious man.

LiveSteam
07-07-2012, 09:09 AM
It was an '87 347 set to suck juice under the cobra tubes with a serious amount of aluminum removed. We run out long enough my tremec was screaming and the 410s were wrung out. He was an old school quiet guy in his mid to upper 40s with a stack of bills from hustling kids all night long. I was a broke college kid and didn't have the kind of cash it took to get him to open the hood, hell if we hadn't of known the gold digger he had with him that night we probably never even would have got a race. Whatever it was, it barked bigger than a 6 on the bottom end but definitely pulled like a turbo car on the top end. All he said was "That's no 5.0 and you're gonna throw pieces everywhere if you keep doing that".

Your confusing me here. (juice= Nitro?) (serious amount of aluminum removed= you had aluminum heads shaved to up the compression?)
9 inch rear end with 410 gear ratio?
& wouldnt that rear end need to be narrowed & the wheel wells tubed in order to get racing slicks underneath a fox body Mustang ?

EDIT & WTH is a 347? a 302 punched 40 over,then stroked with a 289 steel crank?

ghak99
07-07-2012, 09:11 AM

I don't doubt it... blame it on society or the economy, but it seems people have no respect for anything and don't need a reason to hate anymore.

DJJasonp
07-07-2012, 09:26 AM
I don't doubt it... blame it on society or the economy, but it seems people have no respect for anything and don't need a reason to hate anymore.

People are just a**holes. Period.

It's parenting. You're either taught to have respect for others and for other people's things - or you werent.

It's that simple.

I've had two of my cars keyed in my lifetime.....one, was my first car....yep, a camaro....

Had it redone, inside and out.....my dad worked for GM, so had connections with a paint guy....slapped a very expensive paintjob on it (at a very discounted price). And within a couple months, some douche keys it.

I've got several door dings on my current ride....which is a whole other subject.

Sometimes I wonder if it's worth the trouble of having nice things (and trying to keep them nice).

MIAdragon
07-07-2012, 09:34 AM
Your confusing me here. (juice= Nitro?) (serious amount of aluminum removed= you had aluminum heads shaved to up the compression?)
& wouldnt that rear end need to be narrowed & the wheel wells tubed in order to get racing slicks underneath a fox body Mustang ?

LiveS I take it you never got into the 5.0 scene.

Juice = nitrous, nitro is a type of fuel.

Fox mustangs came with the 8.8 rear 4.10 were a gearing option.

No need to narrow anything, you can get a slick in just about any size.

Iirc a 347 is a 302 30 over with a stroker crank.

07-07-2012, 09:43 AM
People are just a**holes. Period.

It's parenting. You're either taught to have respect for others and for other people's things - or you werent.

It's that simple.

I've had two of my cars keyed in my lifetime.....one, was my first car....yep, a camaro....

Had it redone, inside and out.....my dad worked for GM, so had connections with a paint guy....slapped a very expensive paintjob on it (at a very discounted price). And within a couple months, some douche keys it.

I've got several door dings on my current ride....which is a whole other subject.

Sometimes I wonder if it's worth the trouble of having nice things (and trying to keep them nice).
Yep. It really pisses me off when you are still in your car when they ram their door into you and then act like it never happened when you call them on it.

Bugeater
07-07-2012, 09:57 AM
It's not when it comes to cars. Something is going to happen to them sooner or later if you drive them daily.

ghak99
07-07-2012, 10:00 AM

Juice, gas, nitraz.... whatever the kids call Nitrous now days. It used to be the cheapest way to go fast and ruin a good car all at the same time. It had ported and polished steel heads on a 347 stroker bottom end with cobra upper and lower intakes that had been ported to match the job done to the heads. If you run the cobra intake system you could take the gas off and still run in the "stock" class at most tracks. The juice plate set between the upper and lower and staged in at around 3200. A 5sp tremec tranny run to a 4.10 8.8 rear with a cheap spool in the middle. There was no need to tub it if you run the right tire and wheel on a good 5 stud axle conversion. With a real stiff 50/50 shock you could keep the street slick from hopping when the suspension loaded up. Hell you could buy tires stamped as a 10" that measured out quite a bit wider on the car to stay in the slower classes. If you took a turn too fast or run with too little pressure the tire would lean out and cut itself down on the fender and off in the ditch you'd go. ROFL

It's all a pretty simple pony car setup that countless "poor boys" run back in the day. If you didn't weld in frame supports you'd twist/bow the body and have car doors that would pop open or after some hard racing, wouldn't shut at all. :shake:

DJJasonp
07-07-2012, 10:03 AM
It's not when it comes to cars. Something is going to happen to them sooner or later if you drive them daily.

I can rationalize a rock hitting my windshield going down the highway.

I can rationalize a tire blowing out

I can rationalize hail damage

I cannot rationalize lack of respect for other people's property. Period.

Predarat
07-07-2012, 10:06 AM
Keying a modern car should result in a good ass beating, keying a classic should result in a hanging on the town square after several weeks in a cell with big bubba.

Bugeater
07-07-2012, 10:07 AM
I can rationalize a rock hitting my windshield going down the highway.

I can rationalize a tire blowing out

I can rationalize hail damage

I cannot rationalize lack of respect for other people's property. Period.
I'm not saying it's ok, I'm just saying it's going to happen sooner or later. Too many assholes out there.

Thig Lyfe
07-07-2012, 10:18 AM

Did you bump an old thread recently? If so, you probably deserved it.

mlyonsd
07-07-2012, 10:29 AM
What the hell is wrong with people.

KCrockaholic
07-07-2012, 11:14 AM
doubt it.

^^ this.

Sucky
07-07-2012, 11:23 AM

Thats bs dude. Sorry to hear that. I hope the person that did that gets AIDS

Dayze
07-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Damn dude. I always had a soft spot for cutlasses. My fist car was an 85. 442. But not as cool as the old ones

Dave Lane
07-07-2012, 11:37 AM
doubt it.

It probably was Marines.

Deberg_1990
07-07-2012, 12:03 PM

Sorry to hear this.

Just drive a POS car and no one will want to mess with it.

Psyko Tek
07-07-2012, 03:03 PM
Damn dude. I always had a soft spot for cutlasses. My fist car was an 85. 442. But not as cool as the old ones

TMI, I do not wanna know what a fist car is

suzzer99
07-07-2012, 03:57 PM

Are you cheating on someone? Flipped anyone off lately? Business deal gone bad? Berated a fast food worker? You see where I'm going with this.

Tombstone RJ
07-07-2012, 03:57 PM
bummer. If you weren't parked like a jerk (I can't stand people who can't pick one parking spot and park IN the one parking spot) and no one has a vendetta against you then it's bush league bs that this happened.

This is why driving an I-don't-give-a-crap car is the way to go.

threebag
07-07-2012, 04:05 PM
From my expieriences i would say its some stoopid bitch who didn't take to kindly to the "trade in" plan. Now you go fuck one of her friends.

Stoopid Bitches TDIGTSI.

SAUTO
07-07-2012, 04:08 PM
I don't give a fuck how someone is parked you don't key their car.

No excuse.
Posted via Mobile Device

threebag
07-07-2012, 04:13 PM
if you park your sausage in another chicks garage...expect vehicle damage.

SAUTO
07-07-2012, 04:14 PM
What did the car do wrong?

If someone is going to fuck up my car it'sgonna be me. I would lose it on someone if I found out they did that
Posted via Mobile Device

IratePrimate
07-07-2012, 05:36 PM
This thread is worthless without pics :hmmm:

threebag
07-07-2012, 05:56 PM
This thread is worthless without pics :hmmm:

Wait for it...Wait for it...

IratePrimate
07-07-2012, 06:31 PM
Wait for it...Wait for it...

Still waiting :clap::clap::clap:

El Jefe
07-07-2012, 06:53 PM
Sorry everyone, I will get pics tomorrow. It's been a bad weekend thus far, and it followed a bad week. I will post pics tomorrow. inb4skeletonpicaboutwaitingforOPtodeliver

Dave Lane
07-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Are you cheating on someone? Flipped anyone off lately? Business deal gone bad? Berated a fast food worker? You see where I'm going with this.

Its obviously someone he knows. Nobody keys the shit out of a car randomly. Maybe the slurpy Marines strike back.

El Jefe
07-07-2012, 07:27 PM
Its obviously someone he knows. Nobody keys the shit out of a car randomly. Maybe the slurpy Marines strike back.

Actually, no one even knows me or my car in that town. I only drive my Cutlass a few times a year, the rest of the time its stored.

beach tribe
07-07-2012, 09:19 PM
So did I miss the pics or what?

threebag
07-07-2012, 09:26 PM
They weren't key marks. Someone fucked a slovenly whore along side the cutlass. They were either pecker tracks or dog scratches.

Tombstone RJ
07-07-2012, 09:28 PM
That Olds Toranado with the 455 Quadrajet would haul ass for a tank...

it was also front wheel drive. I love the 67 Tornado, beautiful car.

Phobia
07-08-2012, 08:48 AM
Did you bump an old thread recently? If so, you probably deserved it.
Don't even play like you're a victim, douche. You inspired the entire rule because of your strange quirk. That's your problem, not anybody else's.

hometeam
07-08-2012, 08:52 AM
total suck.

There are a few things you dont mess with,

A mans money, his wife, or his car.

Id kill a motherfucker.

R8RFAN
07-08-2012, 09:10 AM
it was also front wheel drive. I love the 67 Tornado, beautiful car.

Had a friend who had one, the car looked huge inside because there was no transmission hump...

Rasputin
07-08-2012, 09:55 AM
total suck.

There are a few things you dont mess with,

A mans money, his wife, or his car.

Id kill a mother****er.

The only thing I can think of that's worse than that is getting a chitty tattoo carved on your chest.

J/K How's it going hometeam good to see you post.

Thig Lyfe
07-08-2012, 11:14 AM
Don't even play like you're a victim, douche. You inspired the entire rule because of your strange quirk. That's your problem, not anybody else's.

I'm saying he would have deserved it, brah. Just like I deserve the twenty lashes I give myself for each old thread I bumped. Truly I tell you: I have seen the error of my ways. And I know that I would not be able to fully repent for all I've done, even in a thousand lifetimes. But hopefully, because the gods of ChiefsPlanet are benevolent, and because Joey was banned for our sins, I will be forgiven and have a spot waiting for me in ChiefsPlanet Heaven (or after the ChiefsPlanet Rapture, which will occur when Matt Cassel leads the Chiefs to a Super Bowl victory).

Phobia, phorgive me, phor I have sinned.

Amen.

Bump.

Rasputin
07-08-2012, 11:19 AM
Sorry everyone, I will get pics tomorrow. It's been a bad weekend thus far, and it followed a bad week. I will post pics tomorrow. inb4skeletonpicaboutwaitingforOPtodeliver

You say in OP you have a sister, well pics?

El Jefe
07-08-2012, 01:26 PM
The last ones

El Jefe
07-08-2012, 01:27 PM
They even got my windows, the rear window is really bad, both sides windows are scratched to heck. They even did the rear tail lights and my bumper fillers.

Munson
07-08-2012, 01:29 PM
Those motherf***ers. Its just not right to f*** with another man's car. Whoever did this deserves to be beaten with a Louisville Slugger.

El Jefe
07-08-2012, 01:29 PM
Woops, I tried to crop my post, but deleted it. Here are pictures again:

El Jefe
07-08-2012, 01:30 PM
Forgot the best one:

beach tribe
07-08-2012, 01:31 PM

Oh man. that's fucked up. Seriously. That person should be castrated.

Rasputin
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5N1zie5nsPo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saw this early on in the thread. May help?

Now how about pic of your sister?

El Jefe
Those motherf***ers. Its just not right to f*** with another man's car. Whoever did this deserves to be beaten with a Louisville Slugger.

I have never seen a job like this. They did my glass, they scratched my bumpers and a bunch of my chrome pieces.

El Jefe
07-08-2012, 01:33 PM
Saw this early on in the thread. May help?

Now how about pic of your sister?

That pen won't be helping those scratches LOL.

Bugeater
07-08-2012, 01:35 PM
Forgot the best one:
Uhhh...that seems personal. You sure you don't have someone after you?

And what part of the car is that in the 4th pic of the preceding post? The paint job looks like shit there anyway.

Edit: Must be a close up of the top of the nose piece with the grilles removed.

stonedstooge
07-08-2012, 01:36 PM
That pen won't be helping those scratches LOL.

Man that sucks. My guess is someone thought you were messing with their woman. Do you have full coverage insurance to cover it?

lewdog
07-08-2012, 01:36 PM
Jesus man, those are deep.

Any idea if this is someone who knows you? Or just a random act?

Bugeater
07-08-2012, 01:37 PM
Oh, and the pic in post #114 is a filter bypass. Consider it reported.

MIAdragon
07-08-2012, 01:42 PM
Jesus man, those are deep.

Any idea if this is someone who knows you? Or just a random act?

someone took some time and effort to do that, no way its random.

suzzer99
07-08-2012, 01:43 PM
That's the most aesthetic artistry I've ever seen in a key job. FWIW. Either that or they were making sure to cover every sq. foot. Which would really imply something personal. Are there any other similar Cutlasses around town?

It's just so hard to imagine someone going to that extent for random impulse vandalism.

stonedstooge
07-08-2012, 01:44 PM
Your sister have a stalker?

RNR
07-08-2012, 01:47 PM
I don't give a **** how someone is parked you don't key their car.

No excuse.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have never damaged someone's car. However when a person wishes to protect their car or truck and takes up two parking places, forcing others to have to park farther away, it is not shocking when it ends up scratched. I am not saying it is right, but parking like a douche bag certainly increases the chance of this happening~

Valiant
07-08-2012, 01:48 PM
Either your car is well known and someone has a problem with you.. Or someone else has a very similar car and you just got fucked..

Do you go to this place often?? Hitting on some dudes girl at the bar? Just dump someone?

beach tribe
07-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Forgot the best one:

Oh...my god.

RNR
07-08-2012, 01:49 PM
That's the most aesthetic artistry I've ever seen in a key job. FWIW. Either that or they were making sure to cover every sq. foot. Which would really imply something personal. Are there any other similar Cutlasses around town?

It's just so hard to imagine someone going to that extent for random impulse vandalism.

I agree, that looks personal. Whoever did it could use a proper beating. If you have a beef don't be a chickenshit~

beach tribe
07-08-2012, 01:50 PM
Forgot the best one:

Filter evasion. Ban his ass:D

Valiant
I have never damaged someone's car. However when a person wishes to protect their car or truck and takes up two parking places, forcing others to have to park farther away, it is not shocking when it ends up scratched. I am not saying it is right, but parking like a douche bag certainly increases the chance of this happening~

I just spit a huge loogie onto their window if someone parks like that.. I have pissed on their door-handle before at the bar also when people take up multiple spots for their riced out/coffee can muffler/stickered out or just cheap car..

Al Bundy
Forgot the best one:

Holy Fuck... that is some Raiders fans looking shit.

beach tribe
07-08-2012, 01:51 PM
Seriously, did you cut someone off or something?
This is not your random asshole key job.

El Jefe
07-08-2012, 01:54 PM
Either your car is well known and someone has a problem with you.. Or someone else has a very similar car and you just got ****ed..

Do you go to this place often?? Hitting on some dudes girl at the bar? Just dump someone?

I have no idea if anyone around that area has a Cutlass like mine. I live in Columbus which is about 40 minutes from where this happened. The town my sister lives in is so small it doesn't even have a police department. I haven't been in that town for 4 or 5 years. The Sheriff said there are some high school kids who have done this a few times over the past year, but he said mine is by far the worst. I personally think someone thought I was someone else or my car was someone elses. It was dark when I came, it just doesn't make sense.

El Jefe
07-08-2012, 01:58 PM
Man that sucks. My guess is someone thought you were messing with their woman. Do you have full coverage insurance to cover it?

I think I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I do have full coverage insurance though.

threebag
07-08-2012, 01:59 PM
It might be someone your sister wouldn't give the time of day.

El Jefe
07-08-2012, 02:01 PM
It might be someone your sister wouldn't give the time of day.

That is possible. I work in the auto industry, and I have seen some bad key jobs, but that is by far the worst one I have seen.

RNR
07-08-2012, 02:11 PM
It is good you have full coverage. Looking at the pictures you had some serious orange peel. This gives you chance to improve your paint job~

SAUTO
07-08-2012, 02:15 PM
Full coverage for actual value? They might call that totaled on a regular cutlass
Posted via Mobile Device

R8RFAN
07-08-2012, 02:24 PM
That car probably had a Chiefs sticker on it, IF SO i CAN UNDERSTAND SOMEBODY KEYING IT.

El Jefe
07-08-2012, 02:25 PM
Full coverage for actual value? They might call that totaled on a regular cutlass
Posted via Mobile Device

No, for market value. They won't total this car out. I've got a lot of money in it, it's a T-Top which makes it more rare and it has a 455 motor, fortunately

R8RFAN
I would have probably pissed on it if it had a Chiefs tag or sticker on it.

MIAdragon
Posted via Mobile Device

No doubt it will be a total. If it were me I would pay out of pocket to fix it and avoid the branded title.

MIAdragon
07-08-2012, 02:26 PM
No, for market value. They won't total this car out. I've got a lot of money in it, it's a T-Top which makes it more rare and it has a 455 motor, fortunately

I bet you're about 4 or 5 K deep in paint and body.

R8RFAN
07-08-2012, 02:26 PM
I would probably rub my weiner on the door handle too if it had a Chiefs tag or sticker on it

El Jefe
07-08-2012, 02:27 PM
It is good you have full coverage. Looking at the pictures you had some serious orange peel. This gives you chance to improve your paint job~

Actually it was just painted about 4 years ago, the pictures are pretty bad, it's got a ton of dirt on it. But the paint job was a cheap paint job so thats true. I was so unhappy I never even put the trim and other pieces back on. I just put it in storage. The body is mint (damage and rust wise).

El Jefe
07-08-2012, 02:28 PM

I fear the same thing.

El Jefe
07-08-2012, 02:31 PM

I don't know, I still can't get too happy. I really don't want to have to pay the deductible on it. Things just keep cropping up on me lately. I am kind of sick of having unexpected expenses come out of no where. I understand that's life, but it is getting old. I still have to pay money out of my pocket because some Tard wanted to add some custom work to my paint job!

El Jefe
07-08-2012, 02:32 PM

What does a good paint job in your neck of the woods cost?

El Jefe
07-08-2012, 02:35 PM
Does anyone have any experience with something like this? I am freaking out now, because the more I think about it, the more I realize what they willl have to replace. A couple windows, my tail lights, my bumpers and fillers, man I hope I don't get into an argument of them wanting to total the car out.

MIAdragon
07-08-2012, 02:35 PM
What does a good paint job in your neck of the woods cost?

with no color change or body work around 3Kish. Im doing front/rear bumpers, hood and spoiler on my track car and even that ran me 2K.

MIAdragon
07-08-2012, 02:38 PM
Does anyone have any experience with something like this? I am freaking out now, because the more I think about it, the more I realize what they willl have to replace. A couple windows, my tail lights, my bumpers and fillers, man I hope I don't get into an argument of them wanting to total the car out.

Just get ready for it, they are going to try to do just that. If its a car that you intend to keep as something you enjoy not an investment you may want to let them total it out then arrange a buy back. Use the money from the INS, plus what ever extra its going to take, to cover the damage. Its a tough spot dude.

RNR
07-08-2012, 02:39 PM
I don't know, I still can't get too happy. I really don't want to have to pay the deductible on it. Things just keep cropping up on me lately. I am kind of sick of having unexpected expenses come out of no where. I understand that's life, but it is getting old. I still have to pay money out of my pocket because some Tard wanted to add some custom work to my paint job!

The upside is it sounds like a very cool car. A great paint job will really make it stand out. No offense but the paint job you have is pretty below average. Over time the sting and cost will subside~

El Jefe
07-08-2012, 02:44 PM
Just get ready for it, they are going to try to do just that. If its a car that you intend to keep as something you enjoy not an investment you may want to let them total it out then arrange a buy back. Use the money from the INS, plus what ever extra its going to take, to cover the damage. Its a tough spot dude.

This week can't get any worse. This could end up being a massive headache. If they do something like this to me, I don't have the coin to fight it. I DO NOT want to give up this car. I have had it for 6 years and I love it to death. Who would have thought I could get screwed twice, once by the douchebag who did it to my car, and secondly by my insurance company. I hope they don't screw me, I have been with them since high school and I have never had a claim.

*What do you mean by money from the INS?

Dave Lane
07-08-2012, 02:45 PM
Forgot the best one:

Yeah no question that was personal and no way it was random. Best start thinking who did it because you know them.

SAUTO
07-08-2012, 02:49 PM
This week can't get any worse. This could end up being a massive headache. If they do something like this to me, I don't have the coin to fight it. I DO NOT want to give up this car. I have had it for 6 years and I love it to death. Who would have thought I could get screwed twice, once by the douchebag who did it to my car, and secondly by my insurance company. I hope they don't screw me, I have been with them since high school and I have never had a claim.

*What do you mean by money from the INS?

INS urance company will try to just total it and offer you some money. Then you buy it back for way less and keep the car. Usually what the carr would bring for scrap.
Posted via Mobile Device

threebag
07-08-2012, 02:53 PM
When you start this journey document all your before and after photos and keep good record. It will help if you ever have to sell it with a rebuild title.

El Jefe
07-08-2012, 02:54 PM
INS urance company will try to just total it and offer you some money. Then you buy it back for way less and keep the car. Usually what the carr would bring for scrap.
Posted via Mobile Device

What do you think a car like mine is worth? I know you have been in the business for a long time. Let me give you some specs:

79 Cutlass Supreme Brougham
70k miles
Interior needs re-done, really sun faded
Has T-tops
455 motor
3.73 rear end
350 trans (I know)
3 inch full magnaflow exhaust with magnaflow mufflers (dual)
Cragar SS rims with Dunlop Radial/Drag tires

El Jefe
07-08-2012, 02:56 PM
When you start this journey document all your before and after photos and keep good record. It will help if you ever have to sell it with a rebuild title.

Good tip. Man, I am really depressed now. I was so upset about it happening I never really thought about them potentially totaling the car out. I have enough stress on my plate as it is, I don't need this.

Frazod
07-08-2012, 02:56 PM

This looks personal. Piss anybody off lately?

threebag
07-08-2012, 02:58 PM
You'll be lucky to get blue book. If you think all that extra equipment matters then you are going to be disappointed.

El Jefe
07-08-2012, 02:59 PM

I keep trying to think about it. I don't have a clue. I am married and all I do is go to work, come home, do homework, watch tv and go to bed. It's rinse and repeat, outside of going to church, school and work are my life right now. My wife and I go out to eat, but no where near where this happened. My sister did drive the car around for a few weeks about a year ago :hmmm:

SAUTO
07-08-2012, 03:00 PM
What do you think a car like mine is worth? I know you have been in the business for a long time. Let me give you some specs:

70k miles
Has T-tops
455 motor
3.73 rear end
350 trans (I know)

Probably less than what the cost of a good paint job, to the insurance company.

I'm so sorry to be the one to bring this up... Classic cars get fucked with full coverage. Unless you agree to a price that is fair for the cars condition when the policy is written.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rain Man
07-08-2012, 03:00 PM

I was about to say the same thing. That doesn't seem random.

I hope you find the killer, el jefe. That's terrible.

El Jefe
07-08-2012, 03:03 PM

I'm so sorry to be the one to bring this up... Classic cars get ****ed with full coverage. Unless you agree to a price that is fair for the cars condition when the policy is written.
Posted via Mobile Device

Im so freakin screwed, I just remembered back in 2006 they valued my car at 4k. I'm f'ed, oh man I think I am going to be sick.

MIAdragon
07-08-2012, 03:04 PM

70k miles
Has T-tops
455 motor
3.73 rear end
350 trans (I know)

What you need to do is look for similar cars that are somewhat close to you are going for. The insurance co is going to call and offer you a bogus amount you will counter with the research done and hopefully meet somewhere in the middle. Make sure you can "buy back" the car, here in FL they passed a law that says when a car is totaled it can only hold a certificate of destruction title, make sure that's not the case where you are.

threebag
07-08-2012, 03:04 PM
My sister did drive the car around for a few weeks about a year ago :hmmm:

Ya, this reeks of girl on girl crime.

MIAdragon
07-08-2012, 03:06 PM

Naa they always write "slut", "whore" or "bitch" not fuck you, this is a dude on dude shit.

Frazod
07-08-2012, 03:12 PM
I keep trying to think about it. I don't have a clue. I am married and all I do is go to work, come home, do homework, watch tv and go to bed. It's rinse and repeat, outside of going to church, school and work are my life right now. My wife and I go out to eat, but no where near where this happened. My sister did drive the car around for a few weeks about a year ago :hmmm:

Somebody put some serious time and effort into that. Those grooves look deep. It wasn't just some miscreant walking past with a key out doing this for shits and grins.

This may just be beginning, too.

scho63
07-08-2012, 03:30 PM
Somebody put some serious time and effort into that. Those grooves look deep. It wasn't just some miscreant walking past with a key out doing this for shits and grins.

This may just be beginning, too.

:thumb:

My thoughts exactly. There is a part of this story that is missing......:hmmm:

A random pissed asshole person keys one side because you parked in two spots by accident.

A person out for revenge does the mess on this guy's car. The only other issue is a mistaken identity

Rasputin
07-08-2012, 03:36 PM
You didn't park in the handicap zone did you not?

R8RFAN
07-08-2012, 03:42 PM
I would have put my ballsack on the Chiefs logo if it had a tag/sticker on it and post it here

R8RFAN
07-08-2012, 03:53 PM
http://s12.postimage.org/6qofdw1ot/Capture.jpg

threebag
07-08-2012, 04:22 PM
http://s12.postimage.org/6qofdw1ot/Capture.jpg

Magnified for display

RNR
07-08-2012, 04:42 PM

I'm so sorry to be the one to bring this up... Classic cars get ****ed with full coverage. Unless you agree to a price that is fair for the cars condition when the policy is written.
Posted via Mobile Device

I had a buddy take a huge loss on a custom Harley that was totaled in a tornado several years back. He received something like 6k, which was several thousand less than he had in it. The insurance agent explained that if they were aware of the of the true value his rates would have increased accordingly. That and the 79 is not as desired as the earlier years. If it was a H/O that might help getting out of it without a total beating. First off it all depends on how much body work is needed. If there are dings and rust issues it will get pricey. If it is pretty straight and has no rust issues, with no connections he can have a vastly superior paint job to the one he lost for 1,500 to 2,000. My advice to the poster is look at the buy back cost if it is totaled. Say you only clear $750 when it is all said and done. Can you replace it with equal investment? It is a cool car and if you dump it, the next guy will sexy it up and have a very cool ride. Take your lumps and don't let this shitbag rob you of your toy~

MIAdragon
07-08-2012, 04:44 PM
I had a buddy take a huge loss on a custom Harley that was totaled in a tornado several years back. He received something like 6k, which was several thousand less than he had in it. The insurance agent explained that if they were aware of the of the true value his rates would have increased accordingly. That and the 79 is not as desired as the earlier years. If it was a H/O that might help getting out of it without a total beating. First off it all depends on how much body work is needed. If there are dings and rust issues it will get pricey. If it is pretty straight and has no rust issues, with no connections he can have a vastly superior paint job to the one he lost for 1,500 to 2,000. My advice to the poster is look at the buy back cost if it is totaled. Say you only clear $750 when it is all said and done. Can you replace it with equal investment? It is a cool car and if you dump it, the next guy will sexy it up and have a very cool ride. Take your lumps and don't let this shitbag rob you of your toy~

I took a 30K bath on a car of mine that was stolen a few years back, not fun.

Rain Man
07-08-2012, 05:13 PM

I must have missed the part about all of el jefe's friends also getting invited to a mani/pedi party, and he wasn't invited.

PornChief
07-08-2012, 05:28 PM
It's obviously the work of hippies upset at your cars mighty carbon footprint. Get revenge by torching every Prius / Volt you come across.

Dave Lane
07-08-2012, 05:29 PM
I still suspect it was the Marines, turning in a group of Marines for stealing Slurpie's was pretty low and then calling their base commander. I'll bet you dollars to donuts this is just the beginning of the Marine invasion in your life.

MahiMike
07-08-2012, 06:47 PM
That sucks man. I had my car for sale and someone keyed it. Took the sign off immediately and traded in in. Only time I ever left it in a parking lot in visual area. If I had seen it I'd be in jail right now.

El Jefe
07-08-2012, 07:22 PM
I still suspect it was the Marines, turning in a group of Marines for stealing Slurpie's was pretty low and then calling their base commander. I'll bet you dollars to donuts this is just the beginning of the Marine invasion in your life.

I never turned anyone in?

threebag
07-08-2012, 07:28 PM
Only a chick is that vindictive to spend that much time tearing your shit up. A dude would just call it out; unless he's a bitch.

ohiobronco2
07-08-2012, 08:19 PM
I have no idea where this took place, other than Columbus of course. Fox 28 (Columbus) just did a story where a local man had his car keyed. Doubt your case is related, just thought I'd pass along. That sucks though, hope they catch the fucker.

El Jefe
07-08-2012, 08:58 PM
I have no idea where this took place, other than Columbus of course. Fox 28 (Columbus) just did a story where a local man had his car keyed. Doubt your case is related, just thought I'd pass along. That sucks though, hope they catch the ****er.

Thanks fam. This actually happened 40 minutes north of the 614

In58men
07-08-2012, 09:00 PM

ROFL @ this dump

Jiu Jitsu Jon
07-08-2012, 09:59 PM
When I was in college, my 83 Cutlass was stolen, then found later vandalized. I had a buddy who worked in downtown KC. His Cutlass was stolen while he was at work, right off the parking lot. Police found it later, spray painted a different color. Sucks, man.

MIAdragon
07-08-2012, 10:40 PM
When I was in college, my 83 Cutlass was stolen, then found later vandalized. I had a buddy who worked in downtown KC. His Cutlass was stolen while he was at work, right off the parking lot. Police found it later, spray painted a different color. Sucks, man.

Hmm wonder if its the same dudes........

Hammock Parties
07-08-2012, 10:46 PM
outside of going to church,

Where is your god now?

ghak99
07-08-2012, 11:22 PM
:eek:

No way that's random kids out tearing shit up!

With the organized damage and the curves in one of those pics, I'd bet you're looking for a seriously pissed off woman who knows a thing or two about cars. I've never had one remember to hit the paint, glass, chrome, & tails in quick a fit of rage... That almost looks like planned revenge to me.

Jiu Jitsu Jon
07-08-2012, 11:34 PM
Hmm wonder if its the same dudes........

Ha. It sucked though. I liked that car. White with burgundy top and interior.

Psyko Tek
07-09-2012, 12:05 AM
some bitch was pissed at you
may have been male or female
but what could really be fucked is if was somebody else
happened to me once
Lincoln IN 1987, had 10 cops surround my car because somebody inna similar car out ran them

was a bit tense

suzzer99
07-09-2012, 02:17 AM
70k original miles?

El Jefe
07-09-2012, 08:25 AM
Where is your god now?

God is the same now as he was then. He is as faithful now in the bad times as he was when I won 5k last year. I don't blame God. I have no bitterness, I am merely disappointed at the fact I am in this situation.

El Jefe
07-09-2012, 08:26 AM
70k original miles?

Yeah. I have had the car for 6 years and I have put less than 2k miles on it. i only drive it to local car shows or just to get ice cream every once in a while. It isn't a show car, it is a high horsepower old school project car. I love the car.

frankotank
07-09-2012, 08:33 AM
Don't you talk shit on the SHO. That is/was an impressive little beastie.

I have a 98. it will fucking FLY.

frankotank
07-09-2012, 08:40 AM
Forgot the best one:

holy crap. that PISSES ME OFF! damn wish you'da walk up on them doing it.

frankotank
07-09-2012, 08:49 AM

Posted via Mobile Device

I have a 1980 GMC Jimmy. when I bought it a few years ago it looked almost brand new inside and out. I knew even with full coverage that if I totalled it I'd be lucky to get 4k. I talked to my insurance dude and he comfirmed my suspicions and told me what to do. I had the vehicle appraised and was shocked at the value. I then took out an insurance policy on the vehicle for the appraised value. so.....SUPPOSEDLY....if I total it, I should get a hell of a lot more than 4k. hopefully I'll never have to find out. the vehicle is so old that the insurance policy doesn't cost very much.

Fish
07-09-2012, 08:55 AM
I bet it was your insurance adjuster....

philfree
07-09-2012, 09:01 AM
I had a pickup get keyed once. At WAl Mart of course. The thing was it was on my passenger door and they left a note. "I know you did it!" I assumed they were Win Dixied except I was alone so my passenger door was never opened next to their car.

Idiots!

Radar Chief
07-09-2012, 09:02 AM
Yeah. I have had the car for 6 years and I have put less than 2k miles on it. i only drive it to local car shows or just to get ice cream every once in a while. It isn't a show car, it is a high horsepower old school project car. I love the car.

Someone you know, have pissed off, I take it?

HemiEd
07-09-2012, 09:59 AM
Jilted secret gay lover?

Very chickenshit thing to do.

El Jefe
07-09-2012, 11:10 AM
Jilted secret gay lover?

Very chickenshit thing to do.

Ok, everyone keeps saying I had to have done something to someone or I wronged someone. Let me reiterate, I don't live in the town it happened in, I don't live close to the town it happened in, I haven't been to that town in at least 3 or 4 years. This was only the second time I have driven my Cutlass this year. I think I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Dayze
07-09-2012, 11:13 AM
or the right place at the wrong time.

that suck though man.

El Jefe
07-09-2012, 11:27 AM
or the right place at the wrong time.

that suck though man.

Yeah, it's pretty disappointing, but what can you do? I got dealt a really crappy hand, and now I'm stuck with it. I can't fold now though, I am not willing to lose my car, so I will roll with the hand I've been dealt.

Dayze
07-09-2012, 11:28 AM
got pics?

vailpass
07-09-2012, 11:54 AM
What's more chicken shit than ****ing with a man's automobile? I mean, don't **** with another man's vehicle.

You don't do it.

threebag
07-09-2012, 11:58 AM
Bad MotherFucker

Radar Chief
07-09-2012, 12:05 PM
Ok, everyone keeps saying I had to have done something to someone or I wronged someone. Let me reiterate, I don't live in the town it happened in, I don't live close to the town it happened in, I haven't been to that town in at least 3 or 4 years. This was only the second time I have driven my Cutlass this year. I think I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Sorry dude, didn’t read that before.
Still about as chicken shit as it gets. Someone knew how to cause damage too, going after the tail light lenses, glass and chrome like they did.

morphius
07-09-2012, 12:08 PM
Sounds like mistaken identity. Sorry man, that sucks.

otherstar
07-09-2012, 12:26 PM
I used to have an '85 Cutlass. Great car. I miss it.

I miss the shit out the one I totaled when I hit a deer with it in 1995. That was a great car!

The Buick Grand National was one hell of a car. My brother-in-law used to have one that would really put your ass back in the seat when he got on it

El Jefe
07-09-2012, 12:28 PM
Sorry dude, didn’t read that before.
Still about as chicken shit as it gets. Someone knew how to cause damage too, going after the tail light lenses, glass and chrome like they did.

No biggie man! Yeah whoever did it really wanted to hit me in the wallets. Who keys chrome?

HemiEd
07-09-2012, 12:29 PM

Believe it or not, I read the whole thread. I hear what you are saying, but I just had to throw that out there since there is no way you were going to come clean with that info. :D

Sorry about your car, I would go ballistic if that happened to one of mine.

otherstar
07-09-2012, 12:31 PM

Man, that sucks. I wonder if wasn't some eco-nut mad that you were driving a "gas guzzler."

Some people's kids! :shake:

Radar Chief
07-09-2012, 03:50 PM
Sorry about your car, I would go ballistic if that happened to one of mine.

Nice thing about driving an old Jeep, if someone keyed it you’d hardly notice. ;)

HemiEd
07-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Nice thing about driving an old Jeep, if someone keyed it you’d hardly notice. ;)

You didn't put on the clear coat yet?

Sofa King
07-09-2012, 03:57 PM
So there's no chance you caught them on tape? What parking lot was it in?

Radar Chief
07-09-2012, 03:59 PM
You didn't put on the clear coat yet?

:LOL: “Clear coat”. ROFL

vailpass
07-09-2012, 05:11 PM
No biggie man! Yeah whoever did it really wanted to hit me in the wallets. Who keys chrome?

Maybe Detoxing has some tips for you on how to fix it up.

El Jefe
07-10-2012, 11:57 AM
UPDATE:

Well, I guess it isn't much of an update, but State Farm got back with me quickly. I tell you what, so far they have been great, of course we have yet to get into the meat of the problem. A shop that our shop does a lot of work for does excellent high end body work and lucky for me they are on the State Farm preferred list. So I have to drop my Cutty off there tomorrow and then we will see how the cookie crumbles. The lady from State Farm was extremely nice and helpful, and I am actually pretty good friends with the owner of the body shop and he said he will do all he can to get it fixed right for me.

Keep your fingers crossed that everything slides smoothly and I don't have to make any tough decisions.

vailpass
07-10-2012, 11:59 AM
UPDATE:

Well, I guess it isn't much of an update, but State Farm got back with me quickly. I tell you what, so far they have been great, of course we have yet to get into the meat of the problem. A shop that our shop does a lot of work for does excellent high end body work and lucky for me they are on the State Farm preferred list. So I have to drop my Cutty off there tomorrow and then we will see how the cookie crumbles. The lady from State Farm was extremely nice and helpful, and I am actually pretty good friends with the owner of the body shop and he said he will do all he can to get it fixed right for me.

Keep your fingers crossed that everything slides smoothly and I don't have to make any tough decisions.

Good luck. A lot of times shop owners can work it so your deductible is built into the quote they give the insurance company.
I'm just sayin'....

El Jefe
07-10-2012, 12:00 PM
Good luck. A lot of times shop owners can work it so your deductible is built into the quote they give the insurance company.
I'm just sayin'....

Thanks!

stevieray
07-10-2012, 12:19 PM
UPDATE:

original color?

stonedstooge
07-10-2012, 12:22 PM
UPDATE:

That's one good thing about the major car insurers out there. They lube it before they stick it up your ass. Less discomfort that way

vailpass
07-10-2012, 12:34 PM
That's one good thing about the major car insurers out there. They lube it before they stick it up your ass. Less discomfort that way

I'm sure other's mileage may vary but in all the years I've been with State Farm I've never once had an issue with them paying when it was time for them to pay.

Radar Chief
07-10-2012, 12:43 PM
I'm sure other's mileage may vary but in all the years I've been with State Farm I've never once had an issue with them paying when it was time for them to pay.

My experience as well.

El Jefe
07-10-2012, 02:10 PM
original color?

Black, with red pinstripes.