PDA

View Full Version : News A man befriended his girlfriend's rapist to collect video evidence

Red Brooklyn
07-08-2012, 11:02 AM
Bravo!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/08/elric-shawn-millner_n_1657208.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

Elric Shawn Millner Allegedly Raped Teen Girl And Her Boyfriend Found Video Evidence:

Posted: 07/08/2012 12:03 pm Updated: 07/08/2012 12:03 pm

A former Marine in Texas befriended his girlfriend's alleged rapist in order to collect video evidence of the assault, cops say.

The alleged victim, whose name has not been released, says that she visited the apartment of Elric Shawn Millner in August 2010, ABC reports. She told police Millner gave her large quantities of alcohol and when she woke up the next morning, she had no recollection of the previous night.

The next morning, however, Millner allegedly showed her videos of himself and another man forcing her to perform sexual acts while she begged them to stop. The victim, who was 17 years old at the time of the incident, can be seen vomiting and urinating on herself while Millner laughs, according to KHOU.

The teenager told no one about the incident for almost two years, KTRK reports, when she detailed the assault to her new boyfriend, who had previously served as a military police officer with the U.S. Marines. Determined to take the case to the police, the boyfriend befriended Millner in an attempt to collect the video evidence, according to the Daily Mail.

After winning Millner's trust, prosecutors say, the ex-Marine convinced Millner to show him the horrifying footage.

Whether or not the boyfriend was able to obtain a copy of the video himself is unclear. Shortly after allegedly viewing it, however, he was able to finally persuade his girlfriend to go to the police about the assault.

Millner was charged on Thursday with aggravated sexual assault and is being held on $50,000 bond. Prosecutors say they now have obtained the video and it will be used as evidence.

Buehler445
07-08-2012, 11:05 AM
Bravo!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/08/elric-shawn-millner_n_1657208.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

Elric Shawn Millner Allegedly Raped Teen Girl And Her Boyfriend Found Video Evidence:

Posted: 07/08/2012 12:03 pm Updated: 07/08/2012 12:03 pm

A former Marine in Texas befriended his girlfriend's alleged rapist in order to collect video evidence of the assault, cops say.

The alleged victim, whose name has not been released, says that she visited the apartment of Elric Shawn Millner in August 2010, ABC reports. She told police Millner gave her large quantities of alcohol and when she woke up the next morning, she had no recollection of the previous night.

The next morning, however, Millner allegedly showed her videos of himself and another man forcing her to perform sexual acts while she begged them to stop. The victim, who was 17 years old at the time of the incident, can be seen vomiting and urinating on herself while Millner laughs, according to KHOU.

The teenager told no one about the incident for almost two years, KTRK reports, when she detailed the assault to her new boyfriend, who had previously served as a military police officer with the U.S. Marines. Determined to take the case to the police, the boyfriend befriended Millner in an attempt to collect the video evidence, according to the Daily Mail.

After winning Millner's trust, prosecutors say, the ex-Marine convinced Millner to show him the horrifying footage.

Whether or not the boyfriend was able to obtain a copy of the video himself is unclear. Shortly after allegedly viewing it, however, he was able to finally persuade his girlfriend to go to the police about the assault.

Millner was charged on Thursday with aggravated sexual assault and is being held on $50,000 bond. Prosecutors say they now have obtained the video and it will be used as evidence.

He's better than me. I would have killed his ass and dragged the body through the streets.

Bowser
07-08-2012, 11:07 AM
Holy shit. Props to the boyfriend for not just breaking that dickbag's neck while he watched the video.

DaFace
07-08-2012, 11:21 AM
Holy shit. Props to the boyfriend for not just breaking that dickbag's neck while he watched the video.

Yeah, pretty sure all of the plans about being calm and collected would have gone out the window in a hurry.

mdchiefsfan
07-08-2012, 11:23 AM
:bravo:

Rasputin
07-08-2012, 11:24 AM
Maybe they can put the SOB in the same cell as Jerry Paterno & bunk them both with a big dude named Bubba?

Mr. Kotter
07-08-2012, 11:25 AM
When I read the thread title...I read "beheaded." Probably because that's what the shitbag deserved. Props to the new boyfriend.

:clap:

KChiefer
07-08-2012, 11:51 AM
Don't F with a marine. They'll open a can of detective work & litigation on your ass!

Demonpenz
07-08-2012, 11:55 AM
I would befried a rapist to collect video games.

BigMeatballDave
07-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Nice work.

Dallas Chief
07-08-2012, 01:06 PM
looks like a real winner...

Bowser
07-08-2012, 01:08 PM

Yeah, he'll do well in general population.

Demonpenz
07-08-2012, 01:15 PM

If Cena doesn't turn heal at Bash at the Brawl Fall Ball Wrestle Fest I am selling my F-Trunk rap mixed tapes.

stevieray
07-08-2012, 01:29 PM
Reaper16?

stlchiefs
07-08-2012, 02:15 PM
He's better than me. I would have killed his ass and dragged the body through the streets.

I agree, I read the title as A man beheaded his girlfriend's rapist and thought it a pretty normal headline!

SAUTO
07-08-2012, 02:55 PM
Reaper16?

Mecca. He was talking about USC when that pic was taken
Posted via Mobile Device

Phobia
07-08-2012, 02:56 PM
He really does resemble Reaper though.

Dallas Chief
07-08-2012, 03:00 PM
He really does resemble Reaper though.

I thought Mecca, but since I really never knew the guy, I didn't want to crap all over his name. Don't know why I care actually come to think of it...:hmmm:

Frazod
07-08-2012, 03:18 PM
This was the basic plot to an episode of Burn Notice. Cool to see it happen in real life.

mikey23545
07-08-2012, 03:34 PM
If Cena doesn't turn heal at Bash at the Brawl Fall Ball Wrestle Fest I am selling my F-Trunk rap mixed tapes.

Do you ever post in English anymore, or are you so drunk all the time you just can't type?

BigMeatballDave
07-08-2012, 03:53 PM
Do you ever post in English anymore, or are you so drunk all the time you just can't type?

You've been Penz'd :)

JD10367
07-08-2012, 06:46 PM
Yeah, I'm not sure about this one. Right about the time my "new buddy" was laughing and showing me footage of him raping my now-girlfriend at the age of 17, I would've picked up the nearest pointy object and driven it into his eye socket.

Frazod
07-08-2012, 07:13 PM
Yeah, I'm not sure about this one. Right about the time my "new buddy" was laughing and showing me footage of him raping my now-girlfriend at the age of 17, I would've picked up the nearest pointy object and driven it into his eye socket.

I couldn't have pulled it off, either, but this was definitely the smart play. Now the rapist's life is destroyed, he'll be the one getting raped in prison for years - the gift that keeps on giving. This guy made it happen.

Alternative is a couple of minutes of sweet revenge, and then his life gets ruined.

JD10367
07-08-2012, 07:52 PM
I couldn't have pulled it off, either, but this was definitely the smart play. Now the rapist's life is destroyed, he'll be the one getting raped in prison for years - the gift that keeps on giving. This guy made it happen.

Alternative is a couple of minutes of sweet revenge, and then his life gets ruined.

Yes, but I think you're underweighing how sweet those minutes would be. And, if you do it right, you can turn minutes into hours. And videotape it. And upload it to the Internet as a warning to others.

http://coolmaterial.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Dexter-plastic-wrap.jpg

Demonpenz
07-08-2012, 10:09 PM

It is an inside joke dad.

J Diddy
07-08-2012, 10:11 PM
Yes, but I think you're underweighing how sweet those minutes would be. And, if you do it right, you can turn minutes into hours. And videotape it. And upload it to the Internet as a warning to others.

http://coolmaterial.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Dexter-plastic-wrap.jpg

and then you can start a thread saying you think you'll be going to jail....Aw sweet revenge.

mikey23545
07-09-2012, 12:38 AM
It is an inside joke dad.

Believe me, I would have offed myself a long time ago if I had fathered you.

Pasta Little Brioni
07-09-2012, 06:21 AM
and then you can start a thread saying you think you'll be going to jail....Aw sweet revenge.

CP is the home of 4.3 40 running, 13 inch cock swinging, perfect 10 banging and now vigilantes!!!

Deberg_1990
07-09-2012, 06:47 AM

Is that Mecca?

ThaVirus
07-09-2012, 07:21 AM

Yay for prison rape!

Rausch
07-09-2012, 07:28 AM
I couldn't have pulled it off, either, but this was definitely the smart play.

I could have.

And after I found out what pen he went to a few inmates in his house would have a little extra money on the books.

IfyaknowwhatI'msay'n...

JD10367
07-09-2012, 08:22 AM
I could have.

And after I found out what pen he went to a few inmates in his house would have a little extra money on the books.

IfyaknowwhatI'msay'n...

"Hey, Big Bob, you have a visitor, same guy again."

"Mornin'."

"Morning, Bob."

"Is the usual amount deposited to my commissary account?"

"Sure is."

"Okay, great. Same guidelines?"

"You betcha. Both holes, every night, no lube, and if your friends want in I'll throw in an extra carton of cigs."

frankotank
07-09-2012, 10:23 AM
with a little planning.....I think he could be made to....disappear....

(in typical outraged screaming voice from....oh pic ANY movie he's been in)
I am TIRED of all these mutha****ing rapists on this mutha****ing planet!

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/50500/The-magician--50925.jpg