PDA

View Full Version : Money The best customer service experience in recent memory

cmh6476
07-09-2012, 07:23 PM
So, usually don't spend much on fireworks, but this year a couple neighbors and I chipped in a little money to buy some to have a show up in our neighborhood.

So I go to our chiefsplanet friend Pyro Joe, told him how much we were wanting to spend and he took time out to put together a nice little show, and number all the fireworks so we know in what order to shoot them.

Had some very nice compliments from those in attendance, and I expect next year a little smaller pool of money will find it's way to his store simply because of how well he took care of us.

Oh yeah, and we got the chiefsplanet discount. I'm telling you, if you want someone who isn't going to rip you off and help as much as he can with your purchase, then it's worth the trip.

:thumb:

Deberg_1990
07-09-2012, 07:26 PM
and I expect next year a little smaller pool of money will find it's way to his store simply because of how well he took care of us.

A less amount of money? This is how you show your gratitude?

07-09-2012, 07:28 PM
Mine came from none other than PR_Capone himself.

Buck
07-09-2012, 07:29 PM
Nice try Pyro Joe salesman.

Dayze
07-09-2012, 07:44 PM
Nice try Pyro Joe salesman.

LMAO

Ming the Merciless
07-09-2012, 09:22 PM

I was kind of wondering about that as well

Kyle DeLexus
07-09-2012, 10:18 PM

I'm sure he meant a small pool in addition to what they spent this year. Not the best wording if that's what he meant though.

cmh6476
07-09-2012, 11:17 PM

ah, I didn't say that right. More neighbors will likely pitch in to get us a bigger purchase.

cmh6476
07-09-2012, 11:18 PM
I'm sure he meant a small pool in addition to what they spent this year. Not the best wording if that's what he meant though.

cmhtranslator

SPchief
07-09-2012, 11:29 PM
Where's that damn decoder ring. I lost mine again.

pr_capone
07-09-2012, 11:45 PM
Mine came from none other than PR_Capone himself.

http://rlv.zcache.com/like_a_boss_poster-r3e554c60c0854c25937eefea031cd2a4_azdkc_400.jpg

rtmike
07-10-2012, 02:28 AM
I spent last week in the hospital on the top floor in a corner room with 3 large picture windows, biggest room on the floor. I could see pretty close to the entire city of Portland.
All the 'works discharged at eye level. It was flat out awesome!!!

Zoner's posts' portray him as a super cool guy so I'm not surprised.

Nzoner
07-10-2012, 09:13 AM
Much appreciated as is the business,although it was a down year for sales the amount of return business I saw from people who were very satisfied with my previous selections for their parties was outstanding.

It costs me a little more to cherry pick the items but well worth it in the end.

Pasta Little Brioni
07-10-2012, 09:14 AM
But, does he have snakes and sparklers?

vailpass
07-10-2012, 10:54 AM
Jealous.

Ming the Merciless
07-10-2012, 01:51 PM
Jealous.

me too....

I live in an area that doesnt allow fireworks...period.

vailpass
07-10-2012, 01:53 PM
me too....

I live in an area that doesnt allow fireworks...period.

Right there with ya'.

My birthday is in July, grew up with fireworks. Buddies and I used to put on a 4th firework show each year, the real shit including 12" and 16" shells.

Now I'm in the goddamned desert and there aren't any good fireworks unless I smuggle them in from out of state.

Iowanian
07-10-2012, 01:56 PM
Give me the good stuff.

vailpass
07-10-2012, 01:58 PM
Give me the good stuff.

Yeah you lucky bastard just hop across to Missouri and load up.

Iowanian
07-10-2012, 02:07 PM
I didn't buy anything this year, but had a relative spent a grand and put on a show.
I told him that next year if he wanted he would consider a run to St Joe to see what the above mentioned salesman whom I've had beer and broken bread with could do for him.

I would have zero qualms about doing business with Joe.

Nzoner
07-10-2012, 03:15 PM
Right there with ya'.

My birthday is in July, grew up with fireworks. Buddies and I used to put on a 4th firework show each year, the real shit including 12" and 16" shells.

Now I'm in the goddamned desert and there aren't any good fireworks unless I smuggle them in from out of state.

I'm shipping a $1000 show to a guy in Arizona this Friday,of course it's being transported by a company that specializes in such and this guy's show takes place outside of Arizona but he was so pleased with what I did for him last season when he was here in person that he called me and set this all up,even paying for the shipping.

Nzoner
07-10-2012, 03:18 PM
I didn't buy anything this year, but had a relative spent a grand and put on a show.
I told him that next year if he wanted he would consider a run to St Joe to see what the above mentioned salesman whom I've had beer and broken bread with could do for him.

I would have zero qualms about doing business with Joe.

Looking forward to that happening and as always I'll be on the lookout for the biggest and baddest I can find in C-Class when I go to my preview show next March.

BTW,if you guys make the trek and need a place to crash we have more than enough room.

vailpass
07-10-2012, 03:18 PM
I'm shipping a $1000 show to a guy in Arizona this Friday,of course it's being transported by a company that specializes in such and this guy's show takes place outside of Arizona but he was so pleased with what I did for him last season when he was here in person that he called me and set this all up,even paying for the shipping.

Nice work. You must have done a hell of a good job for him. And here I am can't even get smoke bombs for my boys.
@#%$!^&*&^%$$@

Nzoner
07-10-2012, 03:20 PM
Nice work. You must have done a hell of a good job for him.

Thanks and yes he told me that his hundreds of guests were literally like holy crap man that's the best show you've ever put on.

Nzoner
07-10-2012, 03:24 PM
And here I am can't even get smoke bombs for my boys.
@#%$!^&*&^%$$@

This was my new "Big Boy" this season,a 9 shot 3" mortar tube called Whacky Tobacky

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dxxSvN8nFfI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-10-2012, 03:28 PM
I wouldn't doubt it. Joe knows how to host, and I'm sure his business reflects it.

vailpass
07-10-2012, 03:32 PM
This was my new "Big Boy" this season,a 9 shot 3" mortar tube called Whacky Tobacky

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dxxSvN8nFfI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sweet. I'd like to lay out 4 or 5 of those with a big pile of finale cakes in between them and go to town.

whoman69
07-10-2012, 04:03 PM
But, does he have snakes and sparklers?

That's all that's legal in Iowa.

Phobia
07-10-2012, 04:09 PM
That's the problem with shooting fireworks where they're illegal. They send up a beacon begging the local authorities to come extract several hundred in fines from your checking account.

KS Smitty
07-10-2012, 07:01 PM
I was sure cmh6475 was gonna end with and then he wouldn't take my guaranteed check.

We will definitely be back next year. Loved everything we got. Fireflies and Evil Stairs were really cool and the artillary shells brought lots of ooohhs and aaahhhs.

Nzoner
07-10-2012, 10:22 PM
I was sure cmh6475 was gonna end with and then he wouldn't take my guaranteed check.

We will definitely be back next year. Loved everything we got. Fireflies and Evil Stairs were really cool and the artillary shells brought lots of ooohhs and aaahhhs.

ROFL nice

Firefly sold out but we will have an Evil's Stairs at the bash