PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs ****The Official Chiefsplanet Weeping Vagina Thread****

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

burt
07-15-2012, 09:52 AM
Joey was just brought up as an example. To review, Thigtard got banned. SR posted a weepy thread begging to get him reinstated. I then :deevee: VICIOUSLY TURNED ON SR :deevee: SR became heartbroken by this and now he's apparently gone forever. After that, beerme committed cybercide by deliberately dropping the N-bomb (death by moderator).

Sort of reminded me of the dirty fork skit from Monty Python. :D

Thanks for the readers digest edition! I liked beerme. But damn....sandy vaginas everywhere. Mods gotta do what mods gotta do. Fraz, you gotta be a dick, we all know that. You vicious bastard. If they can't take it, they should go. We have rules. Damn. I wish CP was like real life and didn't have rules....oh wait....never mind. Oh, and what's a Thiglife??? Don't remember.... don't care to remember. I'll take one Bwana over 10 fucktards that are crying over dipshits leaving CP because they can't abide by a few, very few rules.

In58men
07-15-2012, 09:53 AM
Thanks for the readers digest edition! I liked beerme. But damn....sandy vaginas everywhere. Mods gotta do what mods gotta do. Fraz, you gotta be a dick, we all know that. You vicious bastard. If they can't take it, they should go. We have rules. Damn. I wish CP was like real life and didn't have rules....oh wait....never mind. Oh, and what's a Thiglife??? Don't remember.... don't care to remember. I'll take one Bwana over 10 ****tards that are crying over dipshits leaving CP because they can't abide by a few, very few rules.

Slow down and breathe

Donger
07-15-2012, 09:54 AM
Seems that way. This was one of his final shots last night:

I'll take Bat Shit Crazy for $1,000, Alex.

"They" are staring their own forum?

In58men
07-15-2012, 09:56 AM

You quoted the wrong guy.

FAIL

MagicHef
07-15-2012, 09:56 AM
I would disagree.....I've been on boards where if 3 people weren't banned a month i was surprised. Trust me...I've checked out many other boards just to see if I could find other intelligent Chiefs posters (you know the ones who don't drink the Kool-Aid).

Try a few of the other boards....it doesn't taken much more than saying something anti-Chiefs and you find yourself being banned.

It's just my opinion...but if I were a Mod there would probably be more people banned. But that's one of many reasons why I would probably never be asked to be a Mod.

The only other board I'm on is OrangeMane, and people bump old threads and post irreverent nonsense all the time. I'm pretty sure no one has been banned for it.

Frazod
07-15-2012, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the readers digest edition! I liked beerme. But damn....sandy vaginas everywhere. Mods gotta do what mods gotta do. Fraz, you gotta be a dick, we all know that. You vicious bastard. If they can't take it, they should go. We have rules. Damn. I wish CP was like real life and didn't have rules....oh wait....never mind. Oh, and what's a Thiglife??? Don't remember.... don't care to remember. I'll take one Bwana over 10 fucktards that are crying over dipshits leaving CP because they can't abide by a few, very few rules.

The funny thing is, the post that set him off wasn't anything approaching vicious - yet, by his reaction to it you'd have thought that I stood him up on prom night and TP'd his house. I like SR, but holy shit does he have issues.

Frazod
07-15-2012, 09:59 AM

Perhaps.

I assume it'll feature the letters "KC" inside a pink sideways heart.

DaFace
07-15-2012, 09:59 AM
Simply Red is gone too?

I'm gonna doubt that one's permanent. Both he and beerme seemed to be a little...irrational...last night.

SAUTO
07-15-2012, 10:00 AM
1. You must not log in very often because there's really only like 3 all year banned for any serious duration.
2. You're absolutely right about the piddly stuff but how many times should a mod be expected to talk to a guy nicely, then slap him on the hands, then go to bat for him to the rest of the mod team when you reinstate him - only to get made to look a fool 10 days later?

It's not like we ban guys for one or two infractions. We really don't want to ban people. We don't. We like most of you here. We're entertained by most everybody at least occasionally. Permabanning is our way of realizing that a guy just isn't going to change his stripes. Thig has been slapped on the wrist with every kind of slap we have in our aresenal; he spent time unable to start threads, he was temp banned, he was talked to privately...

You guys don't see the time we put into trying to convince users to conform. You don't see the debates and the discussions we've had about a guy like Joey. I'll bet we've wasted more than 100 hours talking about Joey as a team and each moderator trying to personally take that guy under his wing to help him figure it out. Eventually we have to give up and move on.

Then you have the AUDACITY to question our judgement on the matter? care to explain why clay hasn't gotten the permaban yet?

He is the most obnoxious, trolling, rule breaker here.

Been told multiple times, banned, and yet still is allowed to do what he does.

That's the issue here. Why are some given suck a long leash?
Posted via Mobile Device

Mosbonian
07-15-2012, 10:00 AM
The only other board I'm on is OrangeMane, and people bump old threads and post irreverent nonsense all the time. I'm pretty sure no one has been banned for it.

The fact that you go to the Mane is a bannable offense to me...:)

(j/k)

burt
07-15-2012, 10:01 AM
care to explain why clay hasn't gotten the permaban yet?

Posted via Mobile Device

harrumph, harrumph, harrumph!!!!

HUMONGOUS BONEREATER
07-15-2012, 10:01 AM
I have to admit with some reluctance, but I have always enjoyed a good self-immolation scene.
Uh, I'll have you know I have had two friends who were self-immolated. One was on fire for three days and is now all screwed up mentally.

DaFace
07-15-2012, 10:02 AM

Posted via Mobile Device

Are you seriously criticizing Phobia because of his lack of action on Clay? Did you miss the epic board butthurt the last time he tried to ban him?

Donger
07-15-2012, 10:02 AM
Uh, I'll have you know I have had two friends who were self-immolated. One was on fire for three days and is now all screwed up mentally.

Did you enjoy it?

Frazod
07-15-2012, 10:03 AM
I'm gonna doubt that one's permanent. Both he and beerme seemed to be a little...irrational...last night.

SR posted this on beerme's profile page last night. I assume I'm the "snake" he mentions. LMAO

thanks boo - i'm ghost though, it was a fun run, I won't call out names, but somebody in CNTL on here, I simply can't digest, nor do I have a tolerance for snakes who turn on you, that's the worst thing people can do. as a poster.... People like choices, not rules. not rules when they were never there, it's like starting a competitive sporting event and changing rules as you see YOUR (in their mind) violations occur. And never mind everyone elses opinion.... fuck you - not you, i mean fuck that, ya' know?

burt
07-15-2012, 10:04 AM
Are you seriously criticizing Phobia because of his lack of action on Clay? Did you miss the epic board butthurt the last time he tried to ban him?

I just don't agree with the epic board butthurt the last time he tried to ban him! And he is of the same ilk as Joey!

Frazod
07-15-2012, 10:04 AM

Does he post under the name LiveSteam? :evil:

DaFace
07-15-2012, 10:05 AM
I just don't agree with the epic board butthurt the last time he tried to ban him! And he is of the same ilk as Joey!

That's fine and dandy. I'm just saying that Phobia is certainly not the person to blame about Clay.

Mosbonian
07-15-2012, 10:06 AM

Posted via Mobile Device

TBH, I have the same question.

Then I ask myself....does it really matter. He's the petulant child that will someday have to grow up and the longer he puts it off, the harder the thud when it does hit him.

Most of the stuff he does is like the little kid who wants all the attention. I think eventually people will tire of the petty child-like things he does and start ignoring him to the point he will get the message.

|Zach|
07-15-2012, 10:08 AM
Now who's gonna creep on CP's female posters?

LMAO

Frazod
07-15-2012, 10:08 AM
Clay is like Jason from Friday the 13th. He'll always come back, no matter how many times he gets greased. I think they've just come to accept it.

And I'm sure Phil's not happy about it.

burt
07-15-2012, 10:09 AM
]YOU'RE[/B] fine and dandy. I'm just saying that Phobia is certainly not the person to blame about Clay.

FYP!

lewdog
07-15-2012, 10:10 AM
UMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm we have a major issues here. Beerme started a winning Royals thread last night and as many of you know, that doesn't happen often! Can he be unbanned to start the thread then banned again as soon as he makes the initial post?

Seriously we have about 2 hours to figure this out!

Brock
07-15-2012, 10:10 AM
Thig repeatedly broke a meaningless rule that was never even enforced before. That isn't the same as what dumbass Joey did.

SAUTO
07-15-2012, 10:11 AM

Not limiting anything to phobia.

Why has the mod team allowed it?

Has any board buthurt brought anyone else back this many times?
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
FYP!

Actually, I think you broke it.

Bowser

In the interest of fairness, you and Clay have had your run ins, so you may be a little more emotionally invested to see Clay get the bant. As far as comparing he and Joey, I don't really see that. They both certainly love the attention, but Joey just seemed off somehow. Nice guy, but just wired a bit differently. Clay actually has great football perspectives, and his videos are pretty well awesome. He and Phobia haven't gottne along in a few years, but other than that, Clay is pretty well a mainstay around here.

Donger
07-15-2012, 10:12 AM
Thig repeatedly broke a meaningless rule that was never even enforced before.

Does that really matter? It sounds like Thig was warned repeatedly to stop his behavior and chose not to do so.

SAUTO
07-15-2012, 10:13 AM
Not limiting anything to phobia.

Why has the mod team allowed it?

Has any board buthurt brought anyone else back this many times?
Posted via Mobile Device in fact I would applaud phobia for getting rid of clay
Posted via Mobile Device

threebag02
07-15-2012, 10:13 AM
MustFeedMyEgo.com

Bowser
07-15-2012, 10:14 AM
This place has gone to hell since Clint in Witchita left.

Frazod
in fact I would applaud phobia for getting rid of clay
Posted via Mobile Device

The one I don't get is R8ers. He was banned before, came back, and is now nothing but a pure lowlife troll. At least Clay is a Chiefs fan and is a decent contributor most of the time.

SAUTO
That's fine and dandy. I'm just saying that Phobia is certainly not the person to blame about Clay.

That's understood, phobia is usually the more high profile mod. That's why I was asking him.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bwana
07-15-2012, 10:15 AM

A little? :hmmm: I can't prove it, but I think they hijacked a full beer truck and rolled at least one drug dealing pimp for his stash. There were definitely a few WTF's going on last night.

SAUTO
07-15-2012, 10:15 AM
The one I don't get is R8ers. He was banned before, came back, and is now nothing but a pure lowlife troll. At least Clay is a Chiefs fan and is a decent contributor most of the time.

Nothing about clay could be classified as "decent" imo
Posted via Mobile Device

Brock
07-15-2012, 10:16 AM

As long as he doesn't bump random threads from time to time, he should be fine. he can do nothing but troll and insult people and the mods won't do a fucking thing about it.

Mosbonian
07-15-2012, 10:16 AM
In the interest of fairness, you and Clay have had your run ins, so you may be a little more emotionally invested to see Clay get the bant. As far as comparing he and Joey, I don't really see that. They both certainly love the attention, but Joey just seemed off somehow. Nice guy, but just wired a bit differently. Clay actually has great football perspectives, and his videos are pretty well awesome. He and Phobia haven't gottne along in a few years, but other than that, Clay is pretty well a mainstay around here.

I've had several run-ins with Clayton....and I'm not emotionally invested in seeing him gone. But I do understand his point. If someone outside of this board took a look at Clayton and his actions and compared to others that have been banned, I am sure they would point out that to some extent he is given more latitude than others.

I think you give him more credit than is due for his football perspectives, but there is no doubt he does do great videos.

SAUTO
07-15-2012, 10:17 AM
Clay is like Jason from Friday the 13th. He'll always come back, no matter how many times he gets greased. I think they've just come to accept it.

And I'm sure Phil's not happy about it.
So that makes it ok?

I'm sure if someone REALLY wanted to do something they could, and maybe it would change his attitude somewhat
Posted via Mobile Device

Mosbonian
07-15-2012, 10:18 AM
This place has gone to hell since Clint in Witchita left.

and Cannibal....

tk13
07-15-2012, 10:18 AM
So that makes it ok?

I'm sure if someone REALLY wanted to do something they could, and maybe it would change his attitude somewhat
Posted via Mobile Device

Are you suggesting physical violence? Ban hammer.

Frazod
07-15-2012, 10:21 AM
So that makes it ok?

Posted via Mobile Device

I didn't say it was okay, and it's not up to me. To me, permabanned is permabanned. And Clay's got nothing on Tom Cash - that prick's been permabanned at least a dozen times and he's still posting.

Rasputin
07-15-2012, 10:21 AM
harrumph, harrumph, harrumph!!!!

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JN99jshaQbY?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JN99jshaQbY?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

SAUTO
07-15-2012, 10:22 AM
Are you suggesting physical violence? Ban hammer.

Huh?

What I was suggesting was someone figuring out a way to make it where he can't post anything for quite some time. No matter what.

He does what he does because no one stops him.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
07-15-2012, 10:24 AM
I didn't say it was okay, and it's not up to me. To me, permabanned is permabanned. And Clay's got nothing on Tom Cash - that prick's been permabanned at least a dozen times and he's still posting.

Honestly I don't know that I have ever SEEN a tom cash post.

Clay is everywhere and doing the same ignorant shit in every thread.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
07-15-2012, 10:26 AM
Honestly I don't know that I have ever SEEN a tom cash post.

Clay is everywhere and doing the same ignorant shit in every thread.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sure you have. He just always has a new name. The latest is Iz Zat Chew.

WilliamTheIrish
07-15-2012, 10:30 AM
That's funny, cuz I don't recall one single post from you yet you have a ton of post here.

That's even funnier, cuz I don't really care that you don't recall one single post from my ton of post(s) here. I'm not even sure why I'm replying to a guy who quoted one of my posts that never recalled one single post of my ton of post(s) here.

If it's because I called a beer me an emotional pussy, you can pick up a black armband from Joey and wear it until Beerme rises from the banned ashes.

tk13
07-15-2012, 10:32 AM
Huh?

What I was suggesting was someone figuring out a way to make it where he can't post anything for quite some time. No matter what.

He does what he does because no one stops him.
Posted via Mobile Device

Cutting off his hands should do the trick. I see what you're saying.

Bowser
07-15-2012, 10:33 AM
Damn, one of the few times tk13 doses out sarcasm he gets taken seriously.

SAUTO
07-15-2012, 10:34 AM
Cutting off his hands should do the trick.

That's the only way?

Sad world we live in when someone has that much power over a place he doesn't even own
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
07-15-2012, 10:35 AM
Damn, one of the few times tk13 doses out sarcasm he gets taken seriously.

Lol. sorry
Posted via Mobile Device

tk13
07-15-2012, 10:35 AM
That's the only way?

Sad world we live in when someone has that much power over a place he doesn't even own
Posted via Mobile Device

Pouring hydrochloric acid over his body while he sleeps would work too.

Bearcat
07-15-2012, 10:46 AM

Posted via Mobile Device

Everyone is given a really long leash.... Thig's been banned at least 3 or 4 times in the past year, and it's always the same crap (filter evasion and bumping old threads).

Thig repeatedly broke a meaningless rule that was never even enforced before. That isn't the same as what dumbass Joey did.

Ok, but a thread was created specifically stating it was going to start being enforced, then a week after coming back from his 3rd or 4th ban in a year, he bumps that thread and posts the spam pic 40 times in another thread right after Phobia said something about how he should probably tone down on being such a douche. It's not like we ban the douches on a whim, but if you're going to beg for it....

And FWIW, we get far more complaints about the extremely obnoxious behavior that's generally not bannable than the guy who steps way over the line once and then at least contributes to the community the other 99% of the time. When I've taken breaks from this place, it's not because someone bypassed a filter or made a racist comment.

Bowser
07-15-2012, 10:50 AM
The only real warning I've ever gotten from a mod came in the form of positive rep. That's like giving the five year old trying to set a cat on fire a cookie for not actually doing it.

tk13
07-15-2012, 10:57 AM
The only real warning I've ever gotten from a mod came in the form of positive rep. That's like giving the five year old trying to set a cat on fire a cookie for not actually doing it.

Reported.

Bowser
07-15-2012, 11:00 AM
LMAO

Just Passin' By
07-15-2012, 11:06 AM
Everyone is given a really long leash.... Thig's been banned at least 3 or 4 times in the past year, and it's always the same crap (filter evasion and bumping old threads).

Ok, but a thread was created specifically stating it was going to start being enforced, then a week after coming back from his 3rd or 4th ban in a year, he bumps that thread and posts the spam pic 40 times in another thread right after Phobia said something about how he should probably tone down on being such a douche. It's not like we ban the douches on a whim, but if you're going to beg for it....

And FWIW, we get far more complaints about the extremely obnoxious behavior that's generally not bannable than the guy who steps way over the line once and then at least contributes to the community the other 99% of the time. When I've taken breaks from this place, it's not because someone bypassed a filter or made a racist comment.

Banning someone over bumped threads
Banning someone over racial slurs when there are filters to block "offensive" words

Those are two really stupid reasons for banning.

Rams Fan
07-15-2012, 11:08 AM
Banning someone over racial slurs when there are filters to block "offensive" words

Beerme's dumb ass evaded the filter and used a racial slur.

Frazod
07-15-2012, 11:14 AM
The best thing about these threads is that they're basically idiot roll call. :D

Ceej
07-15-2012, 11:16 AM
The best thing about these threads is that they're basically idiot roll call. :D

Present.

Sofa King
07-15-2012, 11:16 AM
So... beer me, thig lyfe, SR, and MTG are all toast this month? I'd like to nominate the next one if that's ok with the mods.

Bwana
07-15-2012, 11:17 AM

:spock:

Neat idea, if he would have let the filter do its job and wasn't intentionally trying to get banned. He typed out the N word with spaces, to get around the filter. It can through loud and clear.

Hell, I even gave him 5 minutes to get his shit together and delete it, before giving him the ban. There isn't much else I could have done, but if you disagree with the way I handled it, I can live with that.

OnTheWarpath15

Exactly.

Don't like the way this place is moderated?

The "log out" button is located in the upper right-hand corner of your screen under your username and PM box.

Bye.

Frazod
So... beer me, thig lyfe, SR, and MTG are all toast this month? I'd like to nominate the next one if that's ok with the mods.

Well, you know what to do.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-WQRXVX_HSg/SLVlSSEltEI/AAAAAAAAAaY/uPyN37pZh9o/s320/tk.jpg

Just Passin' By
07-15-2012, 11:18 AM
Beerme's dumb ass evaded the filter and used a racial slur.

I know what happened with Beerme. I was referring to the general rule. I should probably have added sexual orientation slurs to the list, too, since they seem to be bannable.

Bowser
07-15-2012, 11:18 AM

Start a thread with a poll. And don't forget to make it public.

Just Passin' By
07-15-2012, 11:19 AM
:spock:

Neat idea, if he would have let the filter do its job and wasn't intentionally trying to get banned. He typed out the N word with spaces, to get around the filter. It can throuhg loud and clear.

Hell, I even gave him 5 minutes to get his shit together and delete it, before giving him the ban. There isn't much else I could have done, but if you disagree with the way I handled it, I can live with that.

I have no problem with what you did. That was filter evasion.

Bearcat
07-15-2012, 11:19 AM

Like I said, everyone is given an really long leash, and it's never about one thing. As far as racial slurs, you would have to bypass the filters. Both rules are in the FAQ... it's a really stupid way of getting yourself banned after several warnings to specifically not do those things.

WilliamTheIrish
07-15-2012, 11:23 AM

You snake. Try building relationships through the forum.

Sofa King
07-15-2012, 11:24 AM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-WQRXVX_HSg/SLVlSSEltEI/AAAAAAAAAaY/uPyN37pZh9o/s320/tk.jpg

Start a thread with a poll. And don't forget to make it public.

Ya know... normally I'd consider doing just that... But inevitably some asshole would come into that thread and actually get banned.... and I'd hate for it to be someone I actually like....

Frazod
You snake. Try building relationships through the forum.

I know. All these beautiful humans to choose from - I need some new BFFs!

Just Passin' By
Like I said, everyone is given an really long leash, and it's never about one thing. As far as racial slurs, you would have to bypass the filters. Both rules are in the FAQ... it's a really stupid way of getting yourself banned after several warnings to specifically not do those things.

I get the filter evasion thing, even if I don't agree with every word on that list. However, the thing that happened with Carl Crawford, where someone allegedly called him a "Monday", could result in a ban if I remember the TOS correctly.

Frazod
07-15-2012, 11:25 AM
Ya know... normally I'd consider doing just that... But inevitably some asshole would come into that thread and actually get banned.... and I'd hate for it to be someone I actually like....

Do you like anybody that dumb?

Tribal Warfare
07-15-2012, 11:26 AM
This is hilarious, some are just going ape shit over this oldschool style of moderating and it's pure awesome sauce.

Donger
I get the filter evasion thing, even if I don't agree with every word on that list. However, the thing that happened with Carl Crawford, where someone allegedly called him a "Monday", could result in a ban if I remember the TOS correctly.

Besides a day of the week, what is a "Monday"?

LVNHACK

LMAO

Ceej
07-15-2012, 11:27 AM
I've been banned on phog.net before.

I made a thread about busting on a girl's face. :(

That forum was more heavily moderated than here.

If you essentially have to beg for a banning here.

DeezNutz
07-15-2012, 11:27 AM
Thread should have been titled, "Bye, Mods."

LVNHACK
07-15-2012, 11:28 AM

Get a dog....They're far more trust worthy

Sofa King
07-15-2012, 11:28 AM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mQjgW8QlHPM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sofa King
07-15-2012, 11:29 AM
Do you like anybody that dumb?

Just you.

OOOHHHH BURN!

Frazod
07-15-2012, 11:29 AM
Get a dog....They're far more trust worthy

Meh. Too much of a pain in the ass.

LVNHACK
07-15-2012, 11:32 AM
Meh. Too much of a pain in the ass.

I gotta disagree......Mine ran some dude down the other night a chewed that ass up......Hard to make her "out" when you're laughing...

Discuss Thrower
07-15-2012, 11:38 AM

And your username makes so much sense now.

okcchief
07-15-2012, 11:40 AM
You guys take this message board shit too seriously on both sides. JFC.....

Saulbadguy
07-15-2012, 11:59 AM

I was banned for 3 years for making fun of TomLight for going to Wichita State instead of Kansas.

Phobia
07-15-2012, 12:13 PM
I was banned for 3 years for making fun of TomLight for going to Wichita State instead of Kansas.

Yeah - there's a case of a moderator power trip there. That will never happen here.

luv
07-15-2012, 12:15 PM
I'm not reading all the way through this thread. Is beer me really banned?

Phobia
07-15-2012, 12:16 PM
Jasonsauto -
Regarding Clay, that's a 2 day discussion. I've tried everything with that kid. He's pretty smart. Now he just skirts around the rules without actually breaking them and then bitches when a rule pinches his space a little. I feel your pain. If you were here from 2002-2006 you would understand the Clay dynamic a little better. I couldn't begin to explain it properly.

Phobia
07-15-2012, 12:17 PM

Beerme committed suicide by mod. He has a 7-day vacation.

Reaper16
07-15-2012, 12:19 PM

He deserved it. It had to be done.

SportsRacer, on the other hand, not so much.

kstater
07-15-2012, 12:19 PM

Peyton Manning

L.A. Chieffan
07-15-2012, 12:21 PM

Perhaps you can explain to me why I was banned since I was given no warnings, broke no rules, and was never told why after the fact.

Mosbonian
07-15-2012, 12:22 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mQjgW8QlHPM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That was funny....and a great mood breaker.

Mosbonian
07-15-2012, 12:23 PM
Perhaps you can explain to me why I was banned since I was given no warnings, broke no rules, and was never told why after the fact.

Geez guy...let it go. Nothing is ever fair. You're here and no one is picking on you.

Just Passin' By
07-15-2012, 12:23 PM
Besides a day of the week, what is a "Monday"?

Clicking the link will get you your explanation. Given recent events here, that's as far as I'll go. I wouldn't want to get banned over a day of the week. :eek:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?page=3&term=monday

lewdog
07-15-2012, 12:24 PM
NSFM---Not safe for Mods

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IwrUkeYxUF0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

luv
07-15-2012, 12:25 PM

SportsRacer is one that I put on ignore from time to time. He's harmless, but just really annoying sometimes. I'm the last one who should bitch about someone being annoying, though.

What did beerme do?

Just Passin' By
07-15-2012, 12:27 PM
SportsRacer is one that I put on ignore from time to time. He's harmless, but just really annoying sometimes. I'm the last one who should bitch about someone being annoying, though.

What did beerme do?

filter evasion

Bwana
07-15-2012, 12:27 PM

Don't know, here have this, hope it helps.

XOXOXO

The Mod Team

http://eebmore.baltiblogs.com/img/smalley.jpg

LiveSteam
07-15-2012, 12:28 PM
Don't know, here have this, hope it helps.

XOXOXO

The Mod Team

http://eebmore.baltiblogs.com/img/smalley.jpg

LMAO

Bearcat
07-15-2012, 12:29 PM

I don't believe you've ever been banned.

Donger
07-15-2012, 12:30 PM
Clicking the link will get you your explanation. Given recent events here, that's as far as I'll go. I wouldn't want to get banned over a day of the week. :eek:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?page=3&term=monday

Ah.

L.A. Chieffan
07-15-2012, 12:32 PM
Geez guy...let it go. Nothing is ever fair. You're here and no one is picking on you.

Just curious, since it's the topic du jour

BigRedChief
07-15-2012, 12:33 PM
Perhaps you can explain to me why I was banned since I was given no warnings, broke no rules, and was never told why after the fact.Other than be a dick and then being a pussy for not coming back into the Cardinals thread your behavior has been exemplary. You deserve a gold star.

SAUTO
07-15-2012, 12:33 PM
Jasonsauto -
Regarding Clay, that's a 2 day discussion. I've tried everything with that kid. He's pretty smart. Now he just skirts around the rules without actually breaking them and then bitches when a rule pinches his space a little. I feel your pain. If you were here from 2002-2006 you would understand the Clay dynamic a little better. I couldn't begin to explain it properly.

I would hate to be a mod and feel helpless about him...

Thanks for responding
Posted via Mobile Device

L.A. Chieffan
07-15-2012, 12:36 PM
Other than be a dick and then being a pussy for not coming back into the Cardinals thread your behavior has been exemplary. You deserve a gold star.

Icame back, in fact I congratulated the team on their victory.

Their fans are still pretty lame tho.

WilliamTheIrish
07-15-2012, 01:18 PM

Bannings are a daily occurrence on phognet. "Give him the banhammer, Tom" is a pretty regular cry from that group of crying bitches.

The worst part of it is several shitty posters from there have migrated here. (Not including you, just sayin'..)

Bowser
07-15-2012, 01:43 PM

What did beerme do?

He spelled a racial slur (THE racial slur) with spaces inbetween the letters. Therefore, filter evasion.

Please rep me for this response. As you can see, I need it, lol.

luv
07-15-2012, 01:46 PM
He spelled a racial slur (THE racial slur) with spaces inbetween the letters. Therefore, filter evasion.

Please rep me for this response. As you can see, I need it, lol.

Done. :)

When did you become so unpopular? :p

Bowser
07-15-2012, 01:49 PM
Done. :)

When did you become so unpopular? :p

Heh. Probably when I refused to break and didn't become a Jayhawk fan. That's just a guess, though. :D

luv
07-15-2012, 01:50 PM
Heh. Probably when I refused to break and didn't become a Jayhawk fan. That's just a guess, though. :D

This happened in the last couple of days? Man, I go to KC and everything is upside down here when I get back.

Nzoner
07-15-2012, 02:05 PM
Beerme committed suicide by mod. He has a 7-day vacation.

I'm all broken up over that.

Bowser
07-15-2012, 02:07 PM
This happened in the last couple of days? Man, I go to KC and everything is upside down here when I get back.

This is what happens when Sprigfield Planeteers try to mee tup with people.

Titty Meat
07-15-2012, 02:07 PM
Whatd Johnny do?

Phobia
07-15-2012, 02:08 PM
I'm all broken up over that.

I am too. Seriously. It wasn't necessary. Even before he did it, there was talk of bringing his buddy back. That was the most frustrating part of it.

Bearcat
07-15-2012, 02:14 PM
I am too. Seriously. It wasn't necessary. Even before he did it, there was talk of bringing his buddy back. That was the most frustrating part of it.

He's a good guy, but I think he's just too emotional for the internet.

Frazod
07-15-2012, 02:15 PM

Which one?

luv
07-15-2012, 02:16 PM
This is what happens when Sprigfield Planeteers try to mee tup with people.

Hey. I did manage to meet up with someone, tyvm. Had a great time and went to some bars in OP that I'd never been to before.

Bearcat
07-15-2012, 02:16 PM
Which one?

beerme. Thig is too useless for the internet.

Bowser
07-15-2012, 02:18 PM

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/internet-24591.jpg

Frazod
07-15-2012, 02:19 PM
beerme. Thig is too useless for the internet.

I thought you might have been talking about Simply Red. Dude went high school girl ballistic last night.

burt
07-15-2012, 02:20 PM
I thought you might have been talking about Simply Red. Dude went high school girl ballistic last night.

not the first time.

Frazod
07-15-2012, 02:24 PM
not the first time.

Yeah, I know. First time I was the recipient of one of his purse beatings, though.

Phobia
07-15-2012, 02:26 PM

SR is that way too. He called me out for something last night too. He's rolled on me 3 or 4 times when he took something I did personally. That's okay. He'll come around when he figures out I'm not picking on him.

RNR
07-15-2012, 02:29 PM
SR is that way too. He called me out for something last night too. He's rolled on me 3 or 4 times when he took something I did personally. That's okay. He'll come around when he figures out I'm not picking on him.

Or he figures out you are :) you have been picking on me for over ten years :harumph: BTW beerme is a good guy in my book, I hope he cools off~

luv
07-15-2012, 02:29 PM
Can't we all just get along? :grouphug:

Bowser
07-15-2012, 02:30 PM
This place has gone to hell since Phobia started picking on people.

Frazod
07-15-2012, 02:31 PM

The whole "snake" thing really cracked me up.

Probably too much. :D

RNR
07-15-2012, 02:32 PM
This place has gone to hell since Phobia started picking on people.

Since 2000 :hmmm:

Bowser
07-15-2012, 02:33 PM
Look at you people. Just when it's all doom and gloom, people getting banned, people getting pissed, people wondering why you can't post eleven billionty pictures of Spam in one post, a community comes together to help a reputation disabled guy back up on his feet.

My faith in ChiefsPlanet, nay, humanity, has been restored. Thank you all.

luv
07-15-2012, 02:34 PM
Look at you people. Just when it's all doom and gloom, people getting banned, people getting pissed, people wondering why you can't post eleven billionty pictures of Spam in one post, a community comes together to help a reputation disabled guy back up on his feet.

You're welcome.

Sofa King
07-15-2012, 02:41 PM

neg rep

Just Passin' By
07-15-2012, 02:45 PM

Go fuck yourself!*

* If you have already fucked yourself, disregard this notice.

Bowser
07-15-2012, 02:50 PM
Go fuck yourself!*

* If you have already fucked yourself, disregard this notice.

http://gifs.gifbin.com/272909002.gif

Bowser
07-15-2012, 02:53 PM
neg rep

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2012/06/shocked-1.gif

Titty Meat
07-15-2012, 02:55 PM
Whatd Johnny do?

Phobia
07-15-2012, 02:58 PM
Whatd Johnny do?

Who is Johnny?

luv
07-15-2012, 02:59 PM
Who is Johnny?

http://www.socalmuscle.com/forums/imagehosting/84b046f7617e59.jpg

Bwana
07-15-2012, 03:02 PM
Whatd Johnny do?

??
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2004/04/specials/jcarsonobit/jcarson3.jpg

Sofa King
07-15-2012, 03:02 PM
http://nuuniform.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/27898bba3bjohnny.jpg.jpg

Frazod
07-15-2012, 03:04 PM
http://www.awn.com/files/imagepicker/1/goodman02_johnnyQuest.gif

Bwana
07-15-2012, 03:04 PM
http://www.sabotagetimes.com/wp-content/uploads/Johnny-Depp-johnny-depp-23896365-440-462.jpeg

luv
07-15-2012, 03:05 PM
http://www.sabotagetimes.com/wp-content/uploads/Johnny-Depp-johnny-depp-23896365-440-462.jpeg

You win.

Yummy,

Rain Man
07-15-2012, 03:05 PM
Whatd Johnny do?

he said the word 'booger' on the air.

Bwana
07-15-2012, 03:07 PM
http://www.wallpaperbang.com/wallpaper/johnny-cash-wallpaper-7.jpg

Bowser
07-15-2012, 03:07 PM
Whatd Johnny do?

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Uploads/Graphics/171/10/171-1015144156-Johnny-Cash-Finger.jpg

Bwana
07-15-2012, 03:08 PM
http://www.anotherthink.com/my_graphics/johnny-u.jpg

Titty Meat
Free my nigga Johnny

Sofa King
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/S1i5coU-0_Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frazod
http://www.highdefdigest.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Johnny-Dangerously_insert1.jpg

Bwana
07-15-2012, 03:09 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uG1AZyLAblk/ToD89Jy6rHI/AAAAAAAABI0/emBAF2I-L-0/s1600/37johnny-appleseed_dlf9.jpg

Bowser
07-15-2012, 03:10 PM
http://www.highdefdigest.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Johnny-Dangerously_insert1.jpg

You shouldn't hang me on a hook, Johnny. My father hung me on a hook, once.

Once.

Mr. Flopnuts
Clay shouldn't be banned for his shit. No way. He's mild compared to the old days and huge contributes more to this board than most. Sorry. Just how I feel...

Titty Meat
Clay shouldn't be banned for his shit. No way. He's mild compared to the old days and huge contributes more to this board than most. Sorry. Just how I feel...

What did Clay do this time?

Bowser
MOD FIGHT MOD FIGHT

kstater
07-15-2012, 03:11 PM

Had an opinion.

blaise
07-15-2012, 03:12 PM
I'm waiting for a "Hi Maude" thread featuring Bea Arthur.

Bearcat
07-15-2012, 03:13 PM

I'll trade you an extra month of Thig's ban to release Clay right now.

Bwana
07-15-2012, 03:14 PM
http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Uploads/Graphics/171/10/171-1015144156-Johnny-Cash-Finger.jpg

Heh, I used that image within the last 48 hours, in the Mod Lounge. :D

Titty Meat
07-15-2012, 03:15 PM
Free Clay
Free Hootie

FREE JOHNNY

Frazod
07-15-2012, 03:16 PM

Good luck getting that past Phil. :$2500:

Bowser
07-15-2012, 03:18 PM

http://scodal.com/a/saved1/remaking-my-cat-tag-too-woop.gif

Bowser
07-15-2012, 03:18 PM
Heh, I used that image within the last 48 hours, in the Mod Lounge. :D

Ha, I didn't know that.

OR DID I????

Kyle DeLexus
07-15-2012, 03:23 PM
You all need to stop with the images. You are costing Kyle money!

Bwana
07-15-2012, 03:25 PM
Ha, I didn't know that.

OR DID I????

The Twilight Zone!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx59qjrnBd1qdaaw6o1_500.gif

Bwana
07-15-2012, 03:29 PM
I was going to hit Beerme with this one last night when he started departing from reality, but I figured it might give him a heart attack, after that many beverages.

No dude, no!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awwwwwwwwww! Drop

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxym38xjFY1qdaaw6o1_500.gif

luv
07-15-2012, 03:29 PM
Ha, I didn't know that.

OR DID I????

http://scodal.com/a/saved1/remaking-my-cat-tag-too-woop.gif

Dartgod
07-15-2012, 03:33 PM
Holy crap, what in the hell happened here last night?

MagicHef
07-15-2012, 03:33 PM
Isn't it obvious I'm in a no-nonsense mood tonight. You think it is wise to push buttons?

This is somewhat like when your father said, "If I hear another peep out of you I'm going to slap you silly." Then young Clay probably said, "peep".

I don't think your old man followed through with his promise but I guarantee you that I will.

It seems like moodiness is an undesirable quality for a mod to have.

Donger
07-15-2012, 03:34 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YLDbGqJ2KYk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frazod
07-15-2012, 03:34 PM

It was an estrogen-laced bloodbath.

Titty Meat
07-15-2012, 03:36 PM
I was going to hit Beerme with this one last night when he started departing from reality, but I figured it might give him a heart attack, after that many beverages.

No dude, no!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awwwwwwwwww! Drop

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxym38xjFY1qdaaw6o1_500.gif

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z400/SubConThreads/34jbv4n.gif

Bwana
07-15-2012, 03:37 PM

Friday the 13th, came a day late. :hmmm:

Bearcat
07-15-2012, 03:38 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__jFgOqdirRY/S15Op3mhS9I/AAAAAAAACoo/m63diQmeer8/s400/nothing_to_see_here.jpg

SPchief
07-15-2012, 03:45 PM
LMAO

07-15-2012, 03:56 PM
What happened now?

crazycoffey
07-15-2012, 04:53 PM
What happened now?

Not sure either, but going back and reading most of this thread I conclude;

CP was humorious for a few hours and we missed it.

loochy
07-15-2012, 05:14 PM

He said "PEYTON MANNING"

Mosbonian
07-15-2012, 05:26 PM
he said the word 'booger' on the air.

OK...now that's funny.

Mosbonian
07-15-2012, 05:29 PM

I think he is still annoying and pretty much acts like he is still 13....but you are right in that he has gotten better than when he first got here.

But he does seem to delight in "poking the lion thru the cage" when it comes to Phil.

Otter
07-15-2012, 05:35 PM
Joey was just brought up as an example. To review, Thigtard got banned. SR posted a weepy thread begging to get him reinstated. I then :deevee: VICIOUSLY TURNED ON SR :deevee: SR became heartbroken by this and now he's apparently gone forever. After that, beerme committed cybercide by deliberately dropping the N-bomb (death by moderator).

Sort of reminded me of the dirty fork skit from Monty Python. :D

It's been kind of like a Mexican standoff at the end of Tarantino Movie.

booger
07-15-2012, 06:53 PM

he stuck his ballsack on the photo copier again

Mr. Flopnuts
07-15-2012, 06:57 PM
I think he is still annoying and pretty much acts like he is still 13....but you are right in that he has gotten better than when he first got here.

But he does seem to delight in "poking the lion thru the cage" when it comes to Phil.

He does, but Phil is a big boy and handles him with grace. I support Phil when he bans him short term because Clay pretty much begs for it. His inability to leave well enough alone is what's going to have him creating new usernames before it's all said and done.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-15-2012, 06:58 PM
P.S Like it or not, things have changed. Embrace it, or start your own board. Kyle owns it. What he says goes.

Mosbonian
07-15-2012, 07:00 PM
P.S Like it or not, things have changed. Embrace it, or start your own board. Kyle owns it. What he says goes.

Was this a PS to your response to me...or just one to everyone in general.

Frazod
07-15-2012, 07:01 PM

I remember when this board was founded - people who were unhappy with the old board took matters into their own hands and struck out on their own.

Apparently the people who are unhappy with this one lack that motivation.

Just Passin' By
07-15-2012, 07:03 PM
I remember when this board was founded - people who were unhappy with the old board took matters into their own hands and struck out on their own.

You really just need to scream "Get off my lawn!" and get it over with.

stevieray
07-15-2012, 07:04 PM

whoa..I was just thinking about an Exodus II...:doh!:

Mr. Flopnuts

I'm sorry. Everyone in general. Not you at all. Mostly, people who are complaining. I loved this place just the way it was. I'll love it this way too. Just me.

Frazod
You really just need to scream "Get off my lawn!" and get it over with.

If it would get rid of all you whiny weeping vagitards, I'd shout it from the rooftops.

Bearcat
07-15-2012, 07:11 PM

I'd say for 99.9% of everyone here, nothing has changed.

Perhaps it's changed for the very few people who can't fly under the radar of the collective mod team, and it takes a lot of effort to grab and hold our attention.

RNR
07-15-2012, 07:17 PM

LMAO

Just Passin' By
07-15-2012, 07:21 PM
If it would get rid of all you whiny weeping vagitards, I'd shout it from the rooftops.

If I was whining, rather than trying to get into a real discussion about the 2 issues in question, I might agree with you. Of course, you like to whine when people don't get banned, so it's not as if your vag couldn't use a bit of a cleansing from time to time. You and I have agreed on a lot of things here. These just aren't among them.

BigRedChief
07-15-2012, 07:22 PM

Apparently the people who are unhappy with this one lack that motivation.Pretty much every style of Chiefs board already exists. You want to try to mod or admin a board that lets people get away with more than this place does?

Titty Meat
07-15-2012, 07:27 PM
Does peyton manning get you banned?

Titty Meat
07-15-2012, 07:28 PM
I'd say for 99.9% of everyone here, nothing has changed.

Perhaps it's changed for the very few people who can't fly under the radar of the collective mod team, and it takes a lot of effort to grab and hold our attention.

It has changed. Its Kyle's board though but money talks. Don't like the way things are being ran? Don't donate.

Frazod
07-15-2012, 07:30 PM
If I was whining, rather than trying to get into a real discussion about the 2 issues in question, I might agree with you. Of course, you like to whine when people don't get banned, so it's not as if your vag couldn't use a bit of a cleansing from time to time. You and I have agreed on a lot of things here. These just aren't among them.

How many different ways can you fucking people find to ask the question over and over? Asked and answered, over and over. You don't like it? You don't agree with it? Tough shit. Like you said, I don't find the place perfect, either. But it's better now than it has been in years. And if that isn't working for you, well, door-ass-goodbye. We'll soldier on without you.

Frazod
07-15-2012, 07:31 PM
Pretty much every style of Chiefs board already exists. You want to try to mod or admin a board that lets people get away with more than this place does?

No, I'd be leaning in the other direction.

Bwana
07-15-2012, 07:33 PM
Pretty much every style of Chiefs board already exists. You want to try to mod or admin a board that lets people get away with more than this place does?

The everything goes style, was tried not long ago.....

www.texansplanet.com/ (http://www.texansplanet.com/)

RIP

Just Passin' By
07-15-2012, 07:33 PM
How many different ways can you ****ing people find to ask the question over and over? Asked and answered, over and over. You don't like it? You don't agree with it? Tough shit. Like you said, I don't find the place perfect, either. But it's better now than it has been in years. And if that isn't working for you, well, door-ass-goodbye. We'll soldier on without you.

And that can be flipped around on you about your whining that people don't get banned. Quit being a ****ing hypocrite.

Also, despite your claim, my question really hasn't been answered "over and over" in the sense of their being a uniform answer with full applicability. There is, in fact, a conflict of answers among the mods with regards to it.

Raiderhader
07-15-2012, 07:40 PM
And that can be flipped around on you about your whining that people don't get banned. Quit being a ****ing hypocrite.

Also, despite your claim, my question really hasn't been answered "over and over" in the sense of their being a uniform answer with full applicability. There is, in fact, a conflict of answers among the mods with regards to it.

There is no conflict of answers. All of the mods are on the same page. Just because each one words things differently than the other does not mean there is a conflict. It just means your comprehension needs some work.

Frazod
07-15-2012, 07:42 PM

Oh my, you are full of yourself, aren't you? "Full applicability"? Jesus. Because some idiot you don't know and will never meet in your life got banned from an internet bulletin board for doing ignorant annoying shit that you yourself don't do? Is this really one of life's great mysteries for you? Do you feel your existence on ChiefsPlanet is threatened in some way because an idiot acted like an idiot repeatedly and finally got the ban he was essentially begging for? Were you planning on filing suit?

:shake:

Nzoner
07-15-2012, 07:53 PM

Guess my sarcasm didn't quite come across,I could give two shits if he ever comes back.

Wallcrawler
07-15-2012, 08:28 PM
Ah man, that was great.

You know, I always love these "unjust moderator" topics here, especially when they use the thread of a person begging to be banned as the platform from which to launch their crusade.

This is probably the hardest Ive laughed in a while. The funniest part is this.

Intoxicated Poster: BAN ME FOREVAAAAHHH!

Mod: Srsly? Wait....how many you had tonight?

Intoxicated Poster: BAN ME FOREVAAAHH!! NO? NOOO?!? FINE! ITS TIME FOR THE WORD THAT DISPARAGES AN ENTIRE RACE OF PEOPLE! THE N-BOMB BAYBEH!!!

Mod: *sigh* 7 days. Sleep it off.

Planeteers: POWER TRIP!! ZOMG! Y U NO CAN POST W/OUT BAN? :deevee:

I love the part where the mods are unjust, but gave the dude who was begging to be permanently axed and dropping one of the most vile slurs in the english language unfiltered only a week vacation. Yeah, real iron-fisted practices here, folks.

Im seriously gonna have to buy some depends. Or at least those Poise pads before I start reading a thread like this again. Im pretty sure I pissed a little bit.

So, thanks again Chiefsplanet for another hilarious episode, as well as my impending humiliation for being seen in front of my friends and family with a wet crotch.

Somehow, this is all Phobia's fault. Im sure of it.

HUMONGOUS BONEREATER
07-15-2012, 08:29 PM
I don't think anyone was protesting Fever's ban.

Mosbonian
07-15-2012, 08:50 PM
I'm sorry. Everyone in general. Not you at all. Mostly, people who are complaining. I loved this place just the way it was. I'll love it this way too. Just me.

No need to apologize...and FTR I am sure I have complained a time or two about things and had people shaking their heads.

BossChief
07-15-2012, 08:51 PM

I sure as fuck wasn't.

Titty Meat
07-15-2012, 08:59 PM
So what did he do?

Bwana
07-15-2012, 09:02 PM
So what did he do?

Oh dear God, MAKE IT STOP! :facepalm:

http://www.thearchetypalconnection.com/images/VampireCrossB&W.jpg

lewdog
07-15-2012, 09:02 PM
So what did he do?

People that annoy you..............

Naggers

jspchief
07-15-2012, 09:04 PM
Also, despite your claim, my question really hasn't been answered "over and over" in the sense of their being a uniform answer with full applicability. There is, in fact, a conflict of answers among the mods with regards to it.I like how you guys act like its so ambiguous that anyone can get banned at any moment because there's not a legal document that clearly describes what's right and wrong.

"so if I bump a thread, will I get banned?"

"so if I post too many pics, I'll get banned?"

"so if I say 'peyton manning' do I get banned?"

"its all just so confusing what the actual rule is!"

You people piss and moan because you can't find the line in the sand, but the reality is you have a fucking Sahara's worth of sand to cross before it's going to be an issue.

And the most offensive part is the way you all act like you're too stupid to figure it out on your own. If you honestly are that dense, then you don't stand a chance around here anyway, and you won't add anything of value to the board.

Stop trying to be clever with your "this is all too complicated to be fair" act. If you think its not fair get the fuck out. Otherwise shut your flapping labia and live with what's worked for the last 10 years.

Titty Meat
07-15-2012, 09:06 PM
Oh dear God, MAKE IT STOP! :facepalm:

http://www.thearchetypalconnection.com/images/VampireCrossB&W.jpg

What'd he do?

Bearcat
07-15-2012, 09:08 PM
What'd he do?

I LOLed the first time, but now you've ruined it.

Bwana
07-15-2012, 09:08 PM
What'd he do?

Not a damn thing, I just banned him, because I was bored. :thumb:

luv
07-15-2012, 09:09 PM

I'm mad at you, btw.

Titty Meat
07-15-2012, 09:09 PM

Just pretend I said something else

Bearcat
07-15-2012, 09:11 PM
I'm mad at you, btw.

Yeah, probably should have told you that I always lose my cell phone signal when I go to Sandstone... we ended up at IHOP at like 1am, so nothing real exciting. Where did you end up going?

OnTheWarpath15
07-15-2012, 09:11 PM
I like how you guys act like its so ambiguous that anyone can get banned at any moment because there's not a legal document that clearly describes what's right and wrong.

You people piss and moan because you can't find the line in the sand, but the reality is you have a fucking Sahara's worth of sand to cross before it's going to be an issue.

And the most offensive part is the way you all act like you're too stupid to figure it out on your own. If you honestly are that dense, then you don't stand a chance around here anyway, and you won't add anything of value to the board.

Stop trying to be clever with your "this is all too complicated to be fair" act. If you think its not fair get the fuck out. Otherwise shut your flapping labia and live with what's worked for the last 10 years.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2u8lclx.gif

Dartgod
07-15-2012, 09:14 PM
I like how you guys act like its so ambiguous that anyone can get banned at any moment because there's not a legal document that clearly describes what's right and wrong.

Fucking outstanding. This should be added to the FAQ immediately.

In58men
07-15-2012, 09:15 PM
I'm not getting a sig on my beeper.

What movie?

luv
07-15-2012, 09:16 PM
Yeah, probably should have told you that I always lose my cell phone signal when I go to Sandstone... we ended up at IHOP at like 1am, so nothing real exciting. Where did you end up going?

Few places in Overland Park.

Titty Meat
07-15-2012, 09:18 PM

Why didn't you come say hi?

Bearcat
07-15-2012, 09:19 PM

That does narrow it down quite a bit...

Bowser
07-15-2012, 09:21 PM

Just admit you went to Hooters and liked it.

Raiderhader
07-15-2012, 09:23 PM

Heh. By few she means two. And those two were Jerry's Bait Shop in Lenexa and then the Tanner's on 87th.

luv
07-15-2012, 09:24 PM
Just admit you went to Hooters and liked it.

Haha, no. Went to Jerry's Bait Shop and Tanner's.

luv
07-15-2012, 09:27 PM

I'm still mad at you. Hope you had a good time at your stupid concert. I can't believe you'd choose a concert over hanging out with us. :harumph:

Mr. Flopnuts
07-15-2012, 09:33 PM
Heh. By few she means two. And those two were Jerry's Bait Shop in Lenexa and then the Tanner's on 87th.

Grape Gatorade?

Raiderhader
07-15-2012, 09:34 PM
Grape Gatorade?

Hah! No, this time I chose not to bring any. :)

luv
07-15-2012, 09:35 PM
Grape Gatorade?

Can you believe neither place served it? Damn the luck.

luv
07-15-2012, 09:36 PM
Hah! No, this time I chose not to bring any. :)

Way to think ahead, slick. :harumph:

Mr. Flopnuts

ROFL How did I miss this? So I'll give you Thig for 3 extra months if you give me Clay now and Hootie 3 months early. Deal?

Bearcat
I'm still mad at you. Hope you had a good time at your stupid concert. I can't believe you'd choose a concert over hanging out with us. :harumph:

I've never heard of the bait shop... I did, thanks! o:-)

Raiderhader
07-15-2012, 09:39 PM
Way to think ahead, slick. :harumph:

Judging by the way things went last time I brought it......

Bearcat
07-15-2012, 09:39 PM
ROFL How did I miss this? So I'll give you Thig for 3 extra months if you give me Clay now and Hootie 3 months early. Deal?

Deal!

...I mean, can we... seriously?

luv
07-15-2012, 09:40 PM

Yeah, if Bearcat would have joined us, maybe he would have gotten lucky. :p

OnTheWarpath15
07-15-2012, 09:41 PM

Wish that dude could have kept his shit together. At least he talked football.

Have a hard time getting the needle on the "give a fuck" meter to move for these other ass clowns.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-15-2012, 09:42 PM

LMAO I'd shit myself.

Raiderhader

LMAO

Bearcat

I'm sure I'd enjoy hanging out with Raiderhader, but that would have been a bit much, I think...

Bowser
07-15-2012, 09:43 PM
Wish that dude could have kept his shit together. At least he talked football.

Have a hard time getting the needle on the "give a fuck" meter to move for these other ass clowns.

For some reason, Clay has never really annoyed me. Hell, not many around here have ever really annoyed me. Maybe I'm the problem?

07-15-2012, 09:44 PM

What did he do?

Raiderhader
07-15-2012, 09:45 PM
I'm sure I'd enjoy hanging out with Raiderhader, but that would have been a bit much, I think...

LMAO I would have been gentle. :D

Bearcat
What did he do?

He paid too much for cable.

Bowser
What did he do?

What DIDN'T he do, the fucking prick.

Raiderhader
07-15-2012, 09:46 PM
What did he do?

LOL! I love this place.

luv
07-15-2012, 09:47 PM

LMAO I would have been gentle. :D

Yeah, that came out wrong, methinks. Read what I mean and not what I say. :)

07-15-2012, 09:47 PM
LOL! I love this place.

I don't have the slightest fucking idea who got banned or why at this point and I am not reading the entire thread to find out.

luv
07-15-2012, 09:48 PM
What did he do?

Peyton Manning.

HUMONGOUS BONEREATER
07-15-2012, 09:48 PM
What did he do?
You didn't hear about the new rule? If you bump a thread for any reason, you will be immediately permabanned.