PDA

View Full Version : Football Bengals Cheerleader Sarah Jones Denies Sex with Student

thabear04
07-19-2012, 01:35 PM
Sarah Jones, a Cincinnati Bengals cheerleader accused of engaging in sex with one of her teen students, appeared on the 'Today' Show, recently, to speak about the criminal charges against her (video below).

Jones said the charges were "rumors" and that the alleged 16-year-old victim and his family will testify in her defense.

She added: "I'm taking it day by day. Sometimes I take it minute by minute. I call my parents on a regular basis and I say, 'What can I do just to get through just this minute?' Just because it’s a rumor, it can be very disruptive to a career."

The five-year member of the NFL's Ben-Gals cheerleading team was charged in Covington, Kentucky with sexual abuse for allegedly sleeping with a student at Dixie Heights High School where she taught English.

She resigned from the school in November citing "personal reasons," reports the Daily Mail.

Even though there are over 9,000 pages of photos, Facebook messages and texts between the 27-year-old teacher and the student, Jones claims "it does not mean that every single page has something that is going to prove this case."

Jones added that she has only had sex with one man, her ex-husband, Nathan Wilburn, whom she was married to for one month. They are now divorced.

Sofa King
07-19-2012, 01:37 PM
<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="360" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x2nb0r"></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nb0r_liar_shortfilms" target="_blank"></a> <i><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/Beckylooo" target="_blank"></a></i>

Dave Lane
07-19-2012, 01:40 PM
Pics or GTFO

Sofa King
07-19-2012, 01:42 PM
Pics or GTFO

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Sarah+Jones+Cincinnati+Bengals+cheerleader

Dave Lane
07-19-2012, 01:43 PM
Sarah Jones, a Cincinnati Bengals cheerleader and high school English teacher, is accused of having sex with a student. Details of the alleged good deed are sketchy, but authorities were alerted after a male student wearing a The Man↑, The Legend↓ t-shirt continuously asked classmates to “smell (his) finger, bro” after leaving her class. Sorry, made that part up, but the rest of the story is true.

Ms. Jones’ mother, a middle school principal, was also arrested for tampering with evidence in the case. She’s not a cheerleader. It should also be noted that Sarah Jones is in litigation with a gossip website who accused her of having (perfectly legal) sex with Cincinnati Bengals players and giving them STDs (perfectly legal and often funny years later).

Fish
07-19-2012, 01:47 PM
Yeah... she struggles to get through life minute by minute because of this, but she's innocent.....

Riiiiiiight...

thabear04
07-19-2012, 03:31 PM

ShowtimeSBMVP
07-19-2012, 03:35 PM
Pics or GTFO

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257903

BoneKrusher
07-19-2012, 03:35 PM
of course she denies it.

jspchief
07-19-2012, 03:36 PM
Butterface

Munson
07-19-2012, 03:38 PM
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257903

I knew I remembered reading about this a few months ago. But I can't keep all these teacher/student sex scandals straight.

And for the record, I'd hit it.

Bowser
07-19-2012, 03:40 PM
She's an NFL cheerleader, and has had sex with one man, to whom she was married one month?

http://cl.jroo.me/z3/t/f/0/d/a.baa-seems-legitY.jpg

HemiEd
07-19-2012, 05:26 PM
Too fat /Omaha

Bump
07-19-2012, 05:31 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Sarah+Jones+Cincinnati+Bengals+cheerleader

well if you are gonna start a thread, make the effort to put the damn picture up.

whoman69
07-19-2012, 07:03 PM
She's got crazy eyes

CoMoChief
07-19-2012, 07:07 PM
JFC.......I understand that when you're really young you want to impress your friends about who's getting the most pussy, who can pull what etc....but these young kids have the STFU. Christ, you keep your mouth shut you'd get all the pussy you wanted. These women that are getting caught doing this are just sexual maniacs with boy fetish, nuff said.

CoMoChief
07-19-2012, 07:07 PM
Too fat /Omaha

LMAO no matter how many times this is used. It's still funny.

ChiefsCountry
07-19-2012, 07:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/lUfGY.jpg

Skyy God
07-20-2012, 09:05 AM
Ms. Jones’ mother, a middle school principal, was also arrested for tampering with evidence in the case. She’s not a cheerleader. It should also be noted that Sarah Jones is in litigation with a gossip website who accused her of having (perfectly legal) sex with Cincinnati Bengals players and giving them STDs (perfectly legal and often funny years later).

Ron Mexico thinks this is inaccurate.

Setsuna
07-20-2012, 11:50 AM
She may not be lying...:hmmm:

Extra Point
07-20-2012, 02:17 PM
John Clayton can cheerlead?

loochy
07-20-2012, 04:14 PM

looks weird

would still wreck

Deberg_1990
06-07-2013, 06:09 PM
They are engaged to be married now. Nice score for this kid!

Original thread:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257903&highlight=bengals+cheerleader

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20130607/NEWS0103/306070065/Sarah-Jones-Cody-York-engaged

Former Bengals cheerleader and Dixie Heights High School teacher Sarah Jones and Cody York – the student she admitted she had an illegal sexual relationship with – are engaged.

Eric Deters, Jones’ attorney, said Friday he didn’t know where the proposal happened but his staff told him Thursday that Jones got engaged while on vacation. The trip was somewhere in Florida. Deters assumes York accompanied Jones’ family and the engagement happened then.

York’s Facebook page says the engagement happened on Thursday. The page shows a photo of the couple kissing with Jones wearing a ring. They appear to be on a beach.

Sara Farmer, an assistant Jefferson County Commonwealth’s attorney who prosecuted Jones, said Jones has to have her probation officer’s permission to leave Kenton County and she had his approval for this trip.

As part of plea deal, Jones last October avoided jail time when she pleaded guilty to felony custodial interference and misdemeanor sexual misconduct for having sex with a student. York was 17 and a Dixie Heights senior at the time the sexual relationship happened. Jones also agreed to never again teach or coach children.

Jones violated her probation last January, according to court documents. She was in Ohio on Jan. 29 to do a live radio talk show on WLW-AM (700) without permission. A report on the incident said she’s allowed to be in Ohio only for matters related to her employment with Deters’ law firm and to her classes at the University of Cincinnati.

Deters said an electronic monitoring bracelet that Jones wore for the violation was removed after 30 days.

York, 19, of Villa Hills, is a student at Northern Kentucky University. He graduated from Dixie Heights last year. Jones, 28, of Independence, works as a paralegal in Deters’ office. She was previously married.

The case and the Jones’ relationship with York were the subject of a Dateline NBC program last October.

“I fully support Sarah and Cody,” Deters said. “And if they want to get married and live happily ever after or not, who knows? Nobody ever knows how marriage turns out. I wish them all the best.”

In a separate case, Jones’ defamation lawsuit against a gossip website in U.S. District Court is expected to go to trial in July.

Jones is seeking $11 million concerning two posts in 2009 on thedirty.com. The posts said Jones had sex with every Bengals player and probably had two sexually transmitted diseases. Jones denies the allegations. A jury was unable to decide on a verdict during a January trial in the suit.

DaneMcCloud
06-07-2013, 06:15 PM
Jones violated her probation last January, according to court documents. She was in Ohio on Jan. 29 to do a live radio talk show on WLW-AM (700) without permission. A report on the incident said she’s allowed to be in Ohio only for matters related to her employment with Deters’ law firm and to her classes at the University of Cincinnati.

How convenient that she was able to get a job working for the lawyer that defended her.

:hmmm:

Simply Red
06-07-2013, 06:19 PM

YEAHHHHHHHHH BOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Deberg_1990
06-07-2013, 06:19 PM
How convenient that she was able to get a job working for the lawyer that defended her.

:hmmm:

Hahah.....smokin hot girls have it so easy in life.

Simply Red
06-07-2013, 06:20 PM

that's why you pull their hair when you bang them.

DaneMcCloud
06-07-2013, 06:21 PM

That lawyer has been suspended by the Ohio State Bar Review on multiple occasions as well.

I feel sorry for the 19 year old kid. With $11 million before lawyer's fees hanging in the balance, he'd better not sign a prenup.

Fairplay
06-07-2013, 06:21 PM
looks weird

would still wreck

She has a goofy look to her.

DaneMcCloud
06-07-2013, 06:23 PM
She has a goofy look to her.

If by goofy you mean ugly, I'd agree

Donger
06-07-2013, 06:37 PM
Nice legs, shame about the boat race.

Iowanian
06-07-2013, 07:41 PM
She looks like she should be saying "OH HAIIII GUYS"

vailpass
06-07-2013, 07:55 PM
Ugly as fuck. Rear facing only.

Dayze
06-07-2013, 08:16 PM
I hate it when you can see a chicks pointy hip bone. Ughhhhh

Marcellus
06-07-2013, 08:19 PM
that's why you pull their hair when you bang them.

LMAO

Word!

crossbow
06-07-2013, 10:18 PM
She is not that hot. Small tits, ugly face, and frumby legs.

Deberg_1990
05-05-2014, 07:19 PM
Shes making the big guns like Google and Facebook nervous.

Ex-cheerleader's lawsuit against website packs impact

CINCINNATI — What are the rules for the Internet? Tech companies as large as Google and individuals as ordinary as commenters on websites have a stake in the legal drama posing that question that will unfold in a downtown courtroom Thursday.

The companies and individuals, not to mention First Amendment lawyers nationwide, are watching to learn the fate of a federal defamation lawsuit filed by former Bengals cheerleader Sarah Jones against the gossip website TheDirty.com — a potentially precedent-setting case that some predict is destined for the U.S. Supreme Court.

Jones won the suit and a $338,000 judgment last summer in U.S. District Court in Covington. But the verdict was so unprecedented that it prompted some of the country's largest technology companies to file briefs asking the appellate court to reverse the decision.

STORY: Former Bengals cheerleader awarded $338,000 in defamation lawsuit

STORY: Ex-Bengals cheerleader engaged to former student

Lawyers representing Jones and TheDirty.com will argue their cases in the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Cincinnati. Legal experts say that if the verdict isn't overturned, the case could land in the nation's highest court.

"The decision at the trial court level was counter to all the others that came before it," said Lawrence Walters, a First Amendment lawyer in Orlando, Florida. "It's inconsistent with virtually all of the other trial court and appellate court decisions in the nation. It's one that people in my circles have been talking about and following since the verdict."

In 2012, Jones pleaded guilty to criminal charges and admitted to a judge that she had sex with a 17-year-old student she taught at Dixie Heights High School. She later became engaged to the student.

Like a lot of websites, TheDirty.com allows commenters to leave posts, some of which could be considered offensive. Jones, for one, said she was offended when two posts appeared in 2009 that said she'd had sex with every Bengals player on the team and likely had gonorrhea and chlamydia.

ones sued and won, largely because U.S. District Judge William Bertelsman ruled the website wasn't shielded from liability by the Communications Decency Act of 1996, or CDA. Bertelsman ruled that because TheDirty.com operator Nik Richie comments on people's posts and invites people to post "dirt," he's responsible for the content posted by others.

The verdict has tech companies including Google, eBay, Facebook, Amazon and Microsoft worried. Those and others have filed briefs with the court warning that, if the verdict stands, the legal precedent it sets could cripple the free expression and commerce that has flourished on the Internet.

Walters said the tech giants' worries are founded. "Most people these days have a stake in the outcome of this case," he said. "We're all publishers these days, whether we're commenting or operating a forum or a blog or a Facebook page."

Jones' lawyer, Chris Roach, disagrees. He said most sites allowing users to comment behave different from Richie, who reviews all posts that are submitted to him and often leaves comments alongside them.

For example, in a post claiming that Jones had venereal diseases, Richie allegedly wrote, "Why are high school teachers freaks in the sack?" and signed his first name.

"The issue here is really narrow, it's about whether or not TheDirty.com is entitled to immunity under the CDA," said Roach, who added that Jones doesn't have chlamydia or gonorrhea. "Richie reviews all the posts. He's said he's looking specifically for things that will cause a rise. He wants to put dirt out on the Internet about private people."

Rob Linneman, a Cincinnati lawyer who's handled First Amendment and defamation cases, said if the appellate court interprets the law differently than other courts have, the case could be destined for the Supreme Court. The high court hasn't considered the question of immunity under section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, which states that a provider of a computer service shouldn't be considered to be the "speaker" of information provided by a third party.

"Circuit splits are particularly attractive for the Supreme Court, and First Amendment cases are attractive, too," Linneman said.

Lawyer David Gingras, who represents Richie and TheDirty.com, doesn't think the case will get that far. He is confident the appellate court will reverse the trial judge's verdict.

"I'd like to believe it'll sort of die a quiet death. They should rule in our favor and completely reject the trial judge," Gingras said.

The website case is unrelated to Jones' sexual relationship with a student when she taught at Dixie Heights High School in Edgewood, for which Jones pleaded guilty in October 2012 in state court to misdemeanor sexual misconduct and felony custodial interference. She isn't likely to serve prison time if she abides by the rules of her five-year probation.

In Thursday's case, Roach and Gingras each will argue before the appellate court panel for 15 minutes. The panel is expected to issue a written ruling later.

What the law says

Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act of 1996 provides legal protections to operators of websites and other types of interactive computer services. It grants those services broad immunity from certain types of legal liability stemming from the content created by others. The immunity covers defamation and privacy claims, as well as negligence and other tort claims associated with publications.

Operators of the services are guaranteed not to lose immunity even if they edit the content, whether for accuracy or civility, so long as the edits don't materially alter the meaning of the original content.

At issue in the Sarah Jones case is whether TheDirty.com operator Nik Richie is entitled to this immunity.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/05/01/sarah-jones-defamation-lawsuit-website/8552149/

ChiefGator
05-05-2014, 07:42 PM
She is not that hot. Small tits, ugly face, and frumby legs.

This. Would not.

Simply Red
05-05-2014, 07:45 PM

meh

Predarat
05-05-2014, 07:47 PM
Bet shes an Ohio State grad.

Deberg_1990
05-05-2014, 07:57 PM
meh

I would
Posted via Mobile Device

Simply Red
05-05-2014, 08:03 PM
I would
Posted via Mobile Device

well of course. but for an NFL cheerleader.