PDA

View Full Version : News Principal naked, dead dog, girlfriend in choke hold... awesome.

NewChief
07-20-2012, 09:23 AM
This guy was a former principal of mine. Remember kids, the princiPAL is your pal.
http://5newsonline.com/2012/07/19/principal-found-bloody-and-naked-holding-knife-to-woman/

he Farmington School District released a short statement Friday morning saying the superintendent cannot comment further at this time on the bloody arrest of the high school principal.

Christopher Webb, 42, was arrested Thursday after police found him nude, armed with a knife and covered in blood while choking a woman, according to police records.

Bryan Law, the superintendent for Farmington Schools, released the following statement:
“I am currently out of the area and I will not return until this weekend. I have been informed of the allegations that have been brought against one of our staff members. At this point I cannot comment as I have not had an opportunity to look into these concerns. We will begin an investigation immediately.”

5NEWS tried calling all of the school board members. The calls were not answered. or returned.

Webb faces charges of aggravated assault and domestic battery in the attack on Shannon Shrum, authorities said.

Shrum, who is a widow, and Webb co-own the home where the violence took place, according to property records. Webb owns one other property in Washington County and is registered to vote at a third residence.

Police arrived at the Hydrangea Drive home early Thursday in response to a disturbance. They heard screaming from inside, went in and found a nude, bloody Webb with Shrum in a choke hold in the upstairs bathroom, the report states.

Officers found a dead black dog in the bathtub with its throat slit. There was blood on the floor, the stairs and a wall inside the home.
They found a knife on the floor and seized two knives and a knife sharpener from the scene.

Officers say they had to physically restrain Webb in order to get him in the patrol car.

Shrum is “doing fine” and was not hospitalized, said Denis Dean, a Washington County deputy prosecutor. Webb was originally treated at Washington Regional Medical Center before being transferred to an undisclosed area hospital. Webb will be booked at the Washington County Detention Center upon his release, Dean said.

According to the Farmington School District’s website, Chris Webb is still listed as the high school principal there. Webb’s professional background or biographical information is not listed on the school’s website.

Shrum was a sixth-grade teacher at Huntsville School District until she resigned in May, according to a published report.
Neighbors who spoke to 5NEWS Thursday didn’t want to be identified, but say Webb is a good guy.
“When I knew him he was a pretty good guy I thought,” said Justin Mounce. Webb was his principal when Mounce was a student at Prairie Grove High School.
“Honestly, I think there’s probably drugs involved,” he said.

Both Shrum and Webb’s Facebook pages were taken down Thursday hours after the incident came into light.

Shannon Shrum & Chris Webb, Facebook Photo

Webb also faces charges of endangering the welfare of a minor and aggravated cruelty to a dog. Police have not said if a child was present during the violence.

Shrum’s husband Todd Shrum died in a motorcycle accident at Bikes, Blues and BBQ in Fayetteville in October 2010, according to 5NEWS sources.

Dayze
07-20-2012, 09:26 AM
cocaine is a helluva drug

Is Christopher Webb gonna have to choke a bitch?

BIG_DADDY
07-20-2012, 09:36 AM
I'm sure he will be getting his pension just like Sandusky.

Rooster
07-20-2012, 10:21 AM
cocaine is a helluva drug

Is Christopher Webb gonna have to choke a bitch?

Didn't they find a coked out weatherman naked in his hottub with a dead lover in NWA not that long ago? They must have some mean coke down there. :eek:

NewChief
07-20-2012, 10:24 AM
Didn't they find a coked out weatherman naked in his hottub with a dead lover in NWA not that long ago? They must have some mean coke down there. :eek:

That was in Central Arkansas (Maumelle).

That strain of "mean coke" is what the locals call crank. ;)

KCUnited
07-20-2012, 10:32 AM
He was a great man. /Pinkel

Canofbier
07-20-2012, 10:34 AM
http://localtvkfsm.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/chris-webb-and-shannon-shrum.jpg

Both people involved in this are younger than I was expecting them to be.

listopencil
07-20-2012, 12:52 PM
I feel badly for the dog. That's about it.

Rain Man
07-20-2012, 12:54 PM
I feel badly for the dog. That's about it.

Yeah, that's my reaction, too.

I would agree with the coworker's theory that perhaps drugs were involved.

whoman69
07-20-2012, 02:16 PM
I think I saw this on Skinemax.

UL Washington
07-21-2012, 02:27 AM
Good news, at least he's on the Staff.

Otter
07-21-2012, 02:36 AM
What kind of choke hold? :D

Fish
07-21-2012, 08:55 AM
What kind of choke hold? :D

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9729/jesuschokeslam.jpg

Bump
07-21-2012, 12:55 PM
this could have just been some crazy sex role-play act while she was on her period....just saying

gblowfish
07-21-2012, 03:40 PM
His girlfriend's name is "Shrooms?"
No wonder he was so messed up....