PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink And who said cats weren't smart

Nzoner
07-23-2012, 08:19 AM
My Sam knows how to handle those 100+ degree days.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/c67.0.403.403/p403x403/547920_324427974313044_1875345099_n.jpg

Saulbadguy
07-23-2012, 08:21 AM
Do you want to feed that cat beer? Get it real messed up?

I'll go put some beer in a bucket.

Chronic
07-23-2012, 08:23 AM
Dudes and cats dont mix- get a dog

Nzoner
07-23-2012, 08:26 AM

I've got three dogs thank you and one very cool Siamese cat.If you've never owned a Siamese don't be so quick to judge,they are nothing like other cats talk about a breed of their own.

InChiefsHeaven
07-23-2012, 08:29 AM
I have only liked 3 cats in my life, though my wife and I have owned quite a few more over the years. I don't take to all cats very well, but those three were exceptional. Ironically, on of them was part Siamese.

gblowfish
07-23-2012, 08:36 AM
All cats are cool. Siamese are really smart. My kitties make me laugh all the time. They make my quality of life much better.

suds79
07-23-2012, 08:40 AM

That's right. You're not a man unless you have a dog.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web03/2009/10/15/12/tough-guy-1581-1255622746-17.jpg

:doh!:

Dogs, cats. I like them all. Both have their advantages & disadvantages.

InChiefsHeaven
07-23-2012, 08:40 AM
All cats are cool. Siamese are really smart. My kitties make me laugh all the time. They make my quality of life much better.

Seems truer for me the older I get. When I was a kid, I absolutely hated cats.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-23-2012, 08:42 AM
Good looking cat. He doesn't look too pleased to be having his picture taken though. You can almost read his mind... "put the fuckin camera down and crack me open a beer, bitch."

Nzoner
07-23-2012, 09:21 AM
Good looking cat. He doesn't look too pleased to be having his picture taken though. You can almost read his mind... "put the ****in camera down and crack me open a beer, bitch."

Actually by the look of his eyes I'm thinking he already figured out a way to do that on his own.

Mr. Laz
07-23-2012, 09:38 AM
love cats

my cat is loyal,affectionate and smart

he also can be a pain is the ass. LMAO

luv
07-23-2012, 09:45 AM
Good looking cat. He doesn't look too pleased to be having his picture taken though. You can almost read his mind... "put the ****in camera down and crack me open a beer, bitch."

They say the camera adds 10 lbs to people. I think they also add annoyed looks to the faces of cats. I try taking a good picture of my cat all the time. She can be laying there purring up at me, but the picture always makes her look annoyed.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-23-2012, 01:35 PM
They say the camera adds 10 lbs to people. I think they also add annoyed looks to the faces of cats. I try taking a good picture of my cat all the time. She can be laying there purring up at me, but the picture always makes her look annoyed.

It could be that she's just annoyed with a camera pointing at her for that one moment.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-23-2012, 01:36 PM
love cats

my cat is loyal,affectionate and smart

he also can be a pain is the ass. LMAO

I love cats too. I'm a cat person and I'm "man" enough to say it.

:)

mikey23545
07-23-2012, 01:38 PM
I've got three dogs thank you and one very cool Siamese cat.If you've never owned a Siamese don't be so quick to judge,they are nothing like other cats talk about a breed of their own.

When I was a kid we had a Siamese cat that was one of the coolest animals that ever lived.

I still miss that little guy sometimes...

CHENZ A!
07-23-2012, 01:57 PM
I like both dogs and cats, but I live in an apartment and am not home very much so it'd be wrong to have a dog right now. My cat is so funny though, very stubborn, a lot of attitude and personality. Never runs and hides when I have company over. She's very curious. Anyone could walk up to her and pick her up, but she'll let you know with her claws when she wants put down. Haha

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-23-2012, 02:24 PM
I like both dogs and cats, but I live in an apartment and am not home very much so it'd be wrong to have a dog right now. My cat is so funny though, very stubborn, a lot of attitude and personality. Never runs and hides when I have company over. She's very curious. Anyone could walk up to her and pick her up, but she'll let you know with her claws when she wants put down. Haha

It seems a lot of people that don't like cats say it's at least in part because of their independance but that's a big reason why I do like them. I don't have the patience for a high maintenence pet. I like dogs fine but the 3rd time they need to go outside in a day I get all "wtf dog, I'm comfortable over here." I also don't like being licked and barking just goes right into the core of my brain and makes me homocidal. I like other peoples dogs that stay behind when I leave.

Fish
07-23-2012, 04:03 PM
It seems a lot of people that don't like cats say it's at least in part because of their independance but that's a big reason why I do like them. I don't have the patience for a high maintenence pet. I like dogs fine but the 3rd time they need to go outside in a day I get all "wtf dog, I'm comfortable over here." I also don't like being licked and barking just goes right into the core of my brain and makes me homocidal. I like other peoples dogs that stay behind when I leave.

This. I have a friend with a dog, and that little fucker just licks you constantly. Any part of the body he can reach. Complete asshole dog. I've asked him to keep his damn dog off me, but he doesn't give a fuck. Normally I just want to punch the dog in the face so badly that I can't stand to be around him.

Sucky
07-23-2012, 04:11 PM
Love cats cause you don't have to take em for walks or get them to go to the bathroom

. I own a 16 yr old tabbie. She is great.

chasedude
07-23-2012, 04:17 PM

I've never understood the reasoning behind those that think liking cats is emasculating?

Is it another form of homophobia?

Dartgod
07-23-2012, 04:34 PM
I don't know. Getting between me and my beer may not be the smartest move.

Chief Roundup
07-23-2012, 04:57 PM
I've never understood the reasoning behind those that think liking cats is emasculating?

Is it another form of homophobia?

Not sure but first guess would be that a cat is also known as a pussycat. Cats run from dogs. So cats are viewed more as a woman and a dog more like a man.

DaFace
07-23-2012, 04:58 PM
It's kind of creepy how similar Siamese cats look. That could almost be a picture of mine.

http://i.imgur.com/xGybt.jpg

Kraus
07-23-2012, 05:11 PM
I like cats and dogs - just adopted a new cat today. Nothing wrong with a guy owning cats.

Mr. Laz
07-23-2012, 05:31 PM
Love cats cause you don't have to take em for walks or get them to go to the bathroom

. I own a 16 yr old tabbie. She is great.
yep ... my cat is waiting to go to bed every night. He curls up beside me for a little while and then gets up and goes to his little corner mat. In the morning he is there to say "hello'' and get his eared scratched.

He will also go off and take care of his own business.

a dog is going to be licking and have the hyper 'let's go play' guilt trip look all the freaking time.

House cat = yes
House dog = i doubt it

alnorth
07-23-2012, 05:33 PM
That's right. You're not a man unless you have a dog.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web03/2009/10/15/12/tough-guy-1581-1255622746-17.jpg

:doh!:

Dogs, cats. I like them all. Both have their advantages & disadvantages.

I think that animal would be more accurately classified as some type of rodentia

lewdog
07-23-2012, 05:50 PM
My girlfriend just brought home a cat last week. Guess I gotta learn to be a cat guy.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg251/lewdog_5/kitty.jpg

InChiefsHeaven
07-23-2012, 06:43 PM
NSFW but absolutely hilarious!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qpl5mOAXNl4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chasedude
07-23-2012, 06:44 PM
Not sure but first guess would be that a cat is also known as a pussycat. Cats run from dogs. So cats are viewed more as a woman and a dog more like a man.

As a heterosexual man I think Pussy would be tops on their lists.

Kraus
07-23-2012, 07:01 PM

I've had some cats that could go toe to toe with some dogs and win. I had a cat that thought he was a dog.

lewdog
07-23-2012, 07:03 PM
I've had some cats that could go toe to toe with some dogs and win. I had a cat that thought he was a dog.

How about toe-to-toe with a gator???!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5sAF8gMN9c0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-23-2012, 07:21 PM
NSFW but absolutely hilarious!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qpl5mOAXNl4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I saw that maybe a year ago and laughed my ass off time and time again and it's still funny as hell.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-23-2012, 07:22 PM

If that's the case all of my best friends IRL are women too... but I always thought it made me more manly.

:D

The Mayor
07-23-2012, 09:11 PM
My Sam knows how to handle those 100+ degree days.

:clap: awesome picture. Cats are great.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-23-2012, 09:16 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5sAF8gMN9c0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's outstanding.

RealSNR
07-23-2012, 09:27 PM
It's kind of creepy how similar Siamese cats look. That could almost be a picture of mine.

http://i.imgur.com/xGybt.jpg
What the hell did you do to your Maine Coon? It might just be because that's a darker fur color under his/her chin, but the cat looks like it's watching the Holocaust

Demonpenz
07-23-2012, 09:35 PM
now I'm shittin in a box cause I don't give a fuck!

Nzoner
07-23-2012, 09:41 PM

Had a siamese in san diego that when a kitten got a king sized box spring dropped on its head by the mrs(sorry long story and i been a drinkin) and once that little shit got back to ha;lfway normal he took a jump off our 2nd story patio and had two other cats cornered wanting to kick their ass,

CHENZ A!
07-23-2012, 09:50 PM
That "stupid fuckin cat" video is got damn hilarious. hahahaha

gblowfish
07-23-2012, 09:50 PM
I saw that maybe a year ago and laughed my ass off time and time again and it's still funny as hell.

That video is by the same guy who is a Cleveland fan and was outside the stadium screaming at it after a Browns loss.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tRBDMMVctu8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-23-2012, 09:58 PM
That video is by the same guy who is a Cleveland fan and was outside the stadium screaming at it after a Browns loss.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tRBDMMVctu8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was not aware of that. He's also the guy who made the funny Cleveland and Detroit tourism videos I believe... maybe some others.

DaFace
07-23-2012, 10:17 PM
What the hell did you do to your Maine Coon? It might just be because that's a darker fur color under his/her chin, but the cat looks like it's watching the Holocaust

Yeah, he's got a weird dark spot just beneath his mouth. My sister in law likes to call him "lips" because it looks like he's got KISS lips painted on or something.

WV
07-23-2012, 10:23 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WiZH1a_N_BM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Red says it best.

Jiu Jitsu Jon
07-24-2012, 01:18 AM
I have to say that cleaning up after my cats is far less maintenance then the dog we used to have. At least the cats usually confine their waste to one place. Yes, there's the occasional puke to clean up but on the positive side all our belongings are not getting chewed to pieces anymore.

InChiefsHeaven
07-24-2012, 05:29 AM
I was not aware of that. He's also the guy who made the funny Cleveland and Detroit tourism videos I believe... maybe some others.

Yeah, I started a thread about the similarity of Chiefs fans to Browns fans based on a video he did writing a letter to the Browns front office, it was hilarious and eerily familiar to the plight of Chiefs fans.

Ironically, that's how I stumbled across the cat video.

...the CIIIIIIRCLE of LIIIIIIIIIFE!!!

BoneKrusher
07-24-2012, 07:02 AM

Mugsy's a badass.

frankotank
07-24-2012, 07:56 AM

my wife has a calico siamese mix. it's supposed to be her cat.....somehow, it became mine (I'm the only one brave enough to play with it because it'll frigging HURT YOU). that sonofabitch is CRAZY. it acts just like a dog. comes when called like a dog. plays like a dog. walk down the hallway and it'll sprint by you, jump up, bite you on the leg and GONE! crazy bastard. loves to be thrown into the air onto the bed over and over. stalks family members etc. just nuts.
I'm a dog dude, so this cat works for me. she's an awesome mouser too which totally makes me dig her....SHUDDER....I hate mice!

I know the crazy is the siamese. I can't imagine how crazy a pure siamese would be.

mr. tegu
07-24-2012, 08:00 AM
My cat is quite the genius. He loves to play fetch. I have videos of it on my phone so I will have to get them into this thread. He also wears a Royals shirt to go to bed. I did that because when he was a kitten he would drive me nuts at night exploring. Put the shirt on and sure enough he just slept all through the night. Now he knows its time for bed and makes me chase him through the house to corral him and get those pjs on.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-24-2012, 10:53 AM
Yeah, I started a thread about the similarity of Chiefs fans to Browns fans based on a video he did writing a letter to the Browns front office, it was hilarious and eerily familiar to the plight of Chiefs fans.

Ironically, that's how I stumbled across the cat video.

...the CIIIIIIRCLE of LIIIIIIIIIFE!!!

I remember that video. That guy is hi-larious.

InChiefsHeaven
07-24-2012, 11:05 AM
my wife has a calico siamese mix. it's supposed to be her cat.....somehow, it became mine (I'm the only one brave enough to play with it because it'll frigging HURT YOU). that sonofabitch is CRAZY. it acts just like a dog. comes when called like a dog. plays like a dog. walk down the hallway and it'll sprint by you, jump up, bite you on the leg and GONE! crazy bastard. loves to be thrown into the air onto the bed over and over. stalks family members etc. just nuts.
I'm a dog dude, so this cat works for me. she's an awesome mouser too which totally makes me dig her....SHUDDER....I hate mice!

I know the crazy is the siamese. I can't imagine how crazy a pure siamese would be.

Actually, I think it's the mix that makes it bad. I had a beagle basset mix once and it had the worst of both breeds, plus it was kinda mean. Talked to a breeder who said that combo is actually not a good one. Go figure.

frankotank
07-25-2012, 09:00 AM
Actually, I think it's the mix that makes it bad. I had a beagle basset mix once and it had the worst of both breeds, plus it was kinda mean. Talked to a breeder who said that combo is actually not a good one. Go figure.

interesting. she's certainly one of a kind. like I said I'm really a dog person, but this cat is a canine trapped in a felines body so I dig her. strange animal.

Nzoner...is Sam a psycho?

InChiefsHeaven
07-25-2012, 09:20 AM
interesting. she's certainly one of a kind. like I said I'm really a dog person, but this cat is a canine trapped in a felines body so I dig her. strange animal.

Nzoner...is Sam a psycho?

Only when she gets into the "special" brownies...heh...

Fairplay
07-25-2012, 11:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/GpRc2.gif (http://imgur.com/GpRc2)

listopencil
07-26-2012, 04:19 AM

My cat has "wrestled" with the dog since he was very little. Mostly the dog's head. He also eats the dog's food and drinks its water. He seems to be more half monkey, half cat though. Moves like a monkey. Runs like a honey badger. He can almost say "outside" when he wants to go out. Makes a weird growling "mmrrowwwww" sound followed by a hiss. He's one of the strangest cats I have ever had. When he comes inside he walks over and bumps noses with the dog, like a bro fist bump. I walked in on him using the toilet a few months ago. We didn't train him, he was just up there pissing in the toilet one morning at around 4 AM. Does it a lot.

The Mayor
07-26-2012, 05:07 AM
My cat is quite the genius. He loves to play fetch. I have videos of it on my phone so I will have to get them into this thread. He also wears a Royals shirt to go to bed. I did that because when he was a kitten he would drive me nuts at night exploring. Put the shirt on and sure enough he just slept all through the night. Now he knows its time for bed and makes me chase him through the house to corral him and get those pjs on.

Your cat sleeps in a Royals shirt? You have to post a picture. That's funny.

gblowfish
07-26-2012, 12:32 PM
Guy who works with lion cubs says goodbye on his last day of work.
http://tinyurl.com/crpt4b5

Fire Me Boy!
07-26-2012, 12:39 PM
http://tinyurl.com/crpt4b5

Awwww....

frankotank
07-26-2012, 12:50 PM
I've had some cats that could go toe to toe with some dogs and win.

we had a cat like that when I was a kid growing up in michigan.
I watched that cat chase dogs outta her yard several times. she was a bad mamma jamma. she'd catch chipmunks and let them go and chase them down and catch them again until they finally made it to their hole. never ate them.
we had a collie dog too. that dog would be laying there taking a nap and the cat would go up to it, place a front paw on her face (she had all claws) and proceed to clean the dogs ears. if the dog tried to get up....the claws came out to keep her there. that poor dog would lay there and whine. when the cat was done, she'd put the weaponry away and walk off. damdest thing.....

The Mayor
07-26-2012, 01:32 PM

I could see a Royals shirt being put on one of these cubs.