PDA

View Full Version : Football RGIII to run for his life

Chiefnj2
07-31-2012, 07:43 AM
per profootballtalk.com

Redskins find some line depth with Jordan Black
Posted by Darin Gantt on July 31, 2012, 8:29 AM EDT

With an offensive line already hit hard by injuries, the Redskins have signed veteran tackle Jordan Black, according to the Washington Post.

The Skins are already without starting right tackle Jammal Brown for an undetermined amount of time after he suffered a setback to a previous hip injury. Then yesterday, left guard Kory Lichtensteiger had a knee scope, and is expected to miss a few weeks.

The 6-foot-5, 305-pound Black was in camp with the Saints last year, but was released in final cuts and didn’t play in 2011. In 2010, he started nine games for Jacksonville. He’s totaled 40 starts in 80 appearances in the league, having also played with Kansas City.

jspchief
07-31-2012, 07:44 AM
best thread title ever

HemiEd
07-31-2012, 07:46 AM
ROFL

The Redskins seem to constantly make me feel better about the Chiefs.

TimeForWasp
07-31-2012, 07:47 AM
Replacing Jammal Brown with Jordan Black. Makes sense to me. Joe Green is way too old.

Frazod
07-31-2012, 07:59 AM
Nice to see I-65 runs through DC now instead of KC. :thumb:

qabbaan
07-31-2012, 08:04 AM
This is like asking Ted Kennedy to guard your liquor cabinet.

TheGuardian
07-31-2012, 08:08 AM
RGIII......bust.

Dr. Gigglepants
07-31-2012, 08:31 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/geHLdg_VNww" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr. Laz
07-31-2012, 08:33 AM
good ... i hope they break the little fucker in half and we get to listen to everyone cry about the loss of Griffin.

CoMoChief
07-31-2012, 08:41 AM
RGIII

REST

IN

PEACE

Aries Walker
07-31-2012, 08:52 AM
I still listen to a DC-area sports-talk radio show, and they are pretty much dreading their offensive line this year. It's going to be, to put it lightly, porous.

lcarus
07-31-2012, 09:29 AM
I still listen to a DC-area sports-talk radio show, and they are pretty much dreading their offensive line this year. It's going to be, to put it lightly, porous.

I didn't even know that piece of shit Jordan Black was still in the league. At least RGIII is fast.....

Setsuna
07-31-2012, 09:32 AM
good ... i hope they break the little ****er in half and we get to listen to everyone cry about the loss of Griffin.

Screw you, you little piece of insignificant meat.

Mike in SW-MO
07-31-2012, 11:27 AM
Dang. Who's next? Barry Richardson? Trezelle Jenkins?

Pitt Gorilla
07-31-2012, 11:47 AM
good ... i hope they break the little ****er in half and we get to listen to everyone cry about the loss of Griffin.Dude.

Mr. Laz
07-31-2012, 11:53 AM
Screw you, you little piece of insignificant meat.

go fuck yourself, you front running,gator humping little bitch

Mr. Laz
07-31-2012, 11:54 AM
Dude.
oh, i'm sorry ... are you a washington redskins fan?

my bad, here ya go .... www.washingtonredskinsrule.com

Pitt Gorilla
07-31-2012, 11:56 AM
oh, i'm sorry ... are you a washington redskins fan?

my bad, here ya go .... www.washingtonredskinsrule.comI like RGIII a lot and wish he was a Chief. I'm certainly not going hope for his injury.

Mr. Laz
07-31-2012, 11:56 AM
good ... i hope they break the little fucker in half and we get to listen to everyone cry about the loss of Griffin.
ahh ... i just realized something

The stupid censor on CP made it seem like i used the N-word instead of the F-word.

no wonder some people freaked.

blame phobia, not me.

Mr. Laz
07-31-2012, 11:58 AM
I like RGIII a lot and wish he was a Chief. I'm certainly not going hope for his injury.
oh shut up

i root for every QB not playing for the chiefs to 'get broken in half'

it's an expression ... i don't really want them to be paralyzed or anything

Dave Lane
07-31-2012, 12:09 PM
ROFL

The Redskins seem to constantly make me feel better about the Chiefs.

They need Richardson to play left tackle for them then RGIII will be RIP.

RealSNR
07-31-2012, 12:15 PM

The stupid censor on CP made it seem like i used the N-word instead of the F-word.

blame phobia, not me.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0L-_aq_UMRI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chiefnj2
07-31-2012, 12:17 PM
I want RGIII to take the Skins to the Super Bowl this year just to stick a knife in Pioli's heart for not making a move for the guy and/or realizing the importance of a real franchise QB.

Setsuna
07-31-2012, 12:20 PM
go **** yourself, you front running,gator humping little bitch
I do likes the Gators. Theyz iz good tuh eatz too.

blame phobia, not me.
It had nothing to do with the N word you dolt. You're just an idiot. Plain and simple.

vailpass
07-31-2012, 12:23 PM
good ... i hope they break the little ****er in half and we get to listen to everyone cry about the loss of Griffin.

Be worth it just to see the look on Snyder's face.

Backwards Masking
07-31-2012, 12:36 PM
I - 65 still has a job?! i knew LT play has dropped off significantly with the aging/retirements of Roaf, Ogden, Jones....but DAMN!!!

RealSNR
07-31-2012, 12:39 PM
I hope Luck is the one who gets his career ruined, aksh. Colts deserve to keep picking #1 overall until they are forced to draft a shitty fucking defensive lineman at that slot. THEN they can continue their rebuild the way NORMAL teams have to do it.

Bacillus Anthracis
07-31-2012, 12:44 PM
I hope Luck is the one who gets his career ruined, aksh. Colts deserve to keep picking #1 overall until they are forced to draft a shitty ****ing defensive lineman at that slot. THEN they can continue their rebuild the way NORMAL teams have to do it.

They deserve to suck because if any team in the league ever purposefully tanked it for a draft pick, it was Indi. No worries though. Luck is overrated. I saw almost every game the guy played last year. His arm's fine and his accuracy's good. But his decision making is often poor and his reading is mediocre; and that's in college. He'll bust.

vailpass
07-31-2012, 01:03 PM
I hope Luck is the one who gets his career ruined, aksh. Colts deserve to keep picking #1 overall until they are forced to draft a shitty ****ing defensive lineman at that slot. THEN they can continue their rebuild the way KC chooses to do it.

fyp

vailpass
07-31-2012, 01:04 PM
They deserve to suck because if any team in the league ever purposefully tanked it for a draft pick, it was Indi. No worries though. Luck is overrated. I saw almost every game the guy played last year. His arm's fine and his accuracy's good. But his decision making is often poor and his reading is mediocre; and that's in college. He'll bust.

Congrats. That is an impressive amount of wrong to wedge into a single post.

lcarus
07-31-2012, 01:15 PM

blame phobia, not me.

LMAO

RealSNR
07-31-2012, 01:20 PM
fyp
You'll get no arguments from me. Mark Sanchez should have been our pick in 2009 and everybody knows it.

That doesn't mean you can go through a dynasty with one of the greatest franchise QBs of all time, keep him out the entire year, then draft the NEXT version of your franchise QB the next season.

I'd accept an average QB with some flaws to him like Cam Newton or Matt Ryan. But Andrew Luck? Fuck that.

vailpass
07-31-2012, 02:25 PM
You'll get no arguments from me. Mark Sanchez should have been our pick in 2009 and everybody knows it.

That doesn't mean you can go through a dynasty with one of the greatest franchise QBs of all time, keep him out the entire year, then draft the NEXT version of your franchise QB the next season.

I'd accept an average QB with some flaws to him like Cam Newton or Matt Ryan. But Andrew Luck? **** that.

It is frigging hard to believe how it worked out for Indy. At least on paper. Let's see if Luck lives up to the hype (I think he will but hope not).