PDA

View Full Version : Life BREAKING: Shooting at Sikh Temple in Oak Creek, Wis.

jAZ
08-05-2012, 11:24 AM
Oh hell. Possible hostages inside including children. 20-30 shot.

Live police Radio:
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=wp&feedId=9840

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2012/08/breaking-shooting-at-temple-in-oak-creek-wis-/1#.UB6rtk1lRNQ

Aug 05, 2012
BREAKING: Shooting at Sikh Temple in Oak Creek, Wis.
Comments
By Natalie DiBlasio, USA TODAY
Updated 2m ago

Several people have been injured in a shooting incident at a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wis., just south of Milwaukee, the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports.

Update at 2:16 p.m.: Lee Biblo, chief medical officer at Froedtert Hospital, tells CNN that the injured are all adults, all male and all in critical condition.

Update at 1:59 p.m. ET: The police cannot give a victim count or a suspect count.

A police officer on the scene says that one officer was shot multiple times and one suspect was shot and is down. A police officer will give another update at 1:30 CT.

Update at 1:51 p.m. ET: Sukhwindar Nagr says he called his brother-in-law's phone and a priest at the temple answered, telling him that his brother-in-law had been shot, along with three priests.

Nagr says the priest also said women and children were hiding in closets at the temple.

Update at 1:38 p.m. ET: There are more than a dozen ambulances parked outside the temple, and police have corralled media and a handful of bystanders to an area near the temple, AP reports.

Update at 1:25 p.m. ET: Two men have been admitted to Froedtert hospital, a hospital spokeswoman said. One is in critical condition in the surgical intensive care unit; the other has been sent to an operating room, CNN reports.

Update at 1:23 p.m. ET: Fran McLaughlin, spokeswoman for the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Department, says a call came in at 10:26 a.m. CT. She says officers are at the scene but she has no other information to report, AP reports.

Update at 1:13 ET: Two shooters are possibly still inside with children as hostages, according to someone who sent a text message to a Journal Sentinel reporter, the Journal-Sentinel reports.

CNN is reporting that the shooter is at large.

Update at 1:07 ET: Reports of 20 to 30 shot at Sikh Temple in Wisconsin, possible hostages, the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports.

There are reports that the head priest was locked inside a restroom with a cell phone and said there were as many as 30 victims in temple.

As of about noon, the Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office said it had not been called to the scene.

Meanwhile, Brookfield police officers were dispatched to the Sikh Temple at 3675 N. Calhoun Road as a precaution in the aftermath of the Oak Creek shooting.

At least three squads were at the temple in Waukesha County.

About 50 people were at the Brookfield temple for a morning service and many of them went outside after they learned of the shooting in Oak Creek.

Original post: The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinelis reporting that multiple people, an undetermined number between 8 and 20, have been injured in a shooting incident at a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wis., just south of Milwaukee.

The shooting took place around 11 a.m. local time at the Sikh Temple, 7512 S. Howell Ave., in Oak Creek.

Oak Creek police, the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Department and other law enforcement agencies have responded.

CoMoChief
08-05-2012, 11:29 AM
This will be used (like the Batman shooting) to ban semi-auto weapons and more gun control. I bet this is a false flag op, just like the Batman shootings were.

tk13
08-05-2012, 11:30 AM
Scary thing is they're telling people not to call friends or family they think might be inside because people are apparently hiding. Calling them might give away their location to the shooter.

Backwards Masking
08-05-2012, 11:31 AM
" You wanna know what I'm waiting for? Guns in church! Now that's gonna be a lot of fun!!!" - George Carlin, You Are All Diseased

O.city
08-05-2012, 11:34 AM
Wow.

Sannyasi
08-05-2012, 11:38 AM
This will be used (like the Batman shooting) to ban semi-auto weapons and more gun control. I bet this is a false flag op, just like the Batman shootings were.

Not the time for this bullshit

loochy
08-05-2012, 11:41 AM

I think it is completely relevant.

jAZ
08-05-2012, 11:43 AM

I think it is completely relevant.

Please use this thread or feel free to start another one in DC.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261606

Enjoy.

CoMoChief
08-05-2012, 11:46 AM

GFY

loochy
08-05-2012, 11:46 AM
I will feel free to use this thread.

So what is this temple place anyway? Is it a Muslim place?

Chiefspants
08-05-2012, 11:50 AM

http://www.google.com/

Brock
08-05-2012, 11:53 AM

Not exactly an educated person I see.

jAZ
08-05-2012, 11:58 AM

No, it's a Sikh place.

Frazod
08-05-2012, 11:59 AM
A Muslim place would be called a mosque.

WilliamTheIrish
08-05-2012, 12:00 PM
A Muslim place would be called a mosque.

"It's CoMo". / end thread

TimeForWasp
08-05-2012, 12:00 PM
India

In58men
08-05-2012, 12:05 PM
This world is shit lol.

I'm watching now on CNN

jspchief
08-05-2012, 12:09 PM
India

May their 911 calls be as productive as my tech support calls.

BigRedChief
08-05-2012, 12:13 PM
IndiaMany Sikh's and Hindu's hate each other and consider the other enemies.

Just FYI.

jAZ
08-05-2012, 12:14 PM
May their 911 calls be as productive as my tech support calls.

Jesus Christ, just shut the fuck up...

A police officer on the scene says that one officer was shot multiple times and one suspect was shot and is down. A police officer will give another update at 1:30 CT.

Update at 1:51 p.m. ET: Sukhwindar Nagr says he called his brother-in-law's phone and a priest at the temple answered, telling him that his brother-in-law had been shot, along with three priests.

Nagr says the priest also said women and children were hiding in closets at the temple.

tk13
08-05-2012, 12:19 PM
I can't believe these guys are telling people that people are hiding in closets. According to this interview on one of the local stations, this guy is saying his dad told him there were multiple shooters and it appeared to be a well coordinated attack.

jAZ
08-05-2012, 12:25 PM
I can't believe these guys are telling people that people are hiding in closets. According to this interview on one of the local stations, this guy is saying his dad told him there were multiple shooters and it appeared to be a well coordinated attack.

Good point.

Brock
08-05-2012, 12:34 PM
CNN is saying cops killed the guy and it's over. 3 people wounded.

WilliamTheIrish
08-05-2012, 12:35 PM
Let's hope that's correct. And good work by the blue.

stevieray
08-05-2012, 12:36 PM
Jesus Christ, just shut the **** up...

ya, and this response just permeates class.

:shake:

stevieray
08-05-2012, 12:36 PM

good news....

loochy
08-05-2012, 12:40 PM
No, it's a Sikh place.

I've never heard of Sikh and I was standing in line at the grocery store when I typed that so I didn't have time to look it up.

Frazod
08-05-2012, 12:40 PM
I was watching Fox - the bitch reporting from the scene seems so desperate for this to turn into a major incident.

There may be more shooters.... WE DON'T KNOW

There may be dozens of victims..... WE DON'T KNOW

They may have nuclear weapons..... WE DON'T KNOW

Fucking media 4321

loochy
08-05-2012, 12:43 PM

So what is it? 20 to 30 people shot or 3 people wounded?

At least they killed they guy instead of taking him in to custody.

loochy
08-05-2012, 12:43 PM
I was watching Fox - the bitch reporting from the scene seems so desperate for this to turn into a major incident.

There may be more shooters.... WE DON'T KNOW

There may be dozens of victims..... WE DON'T KNOW

They may have nuclear weapons..... WE DON'T KNOW

Fucking media 4321

That's the feeling I get from most of these type events.

the Talking Can
08-05-2012, 12:44 PM

jesus...

first post

WilliamTheIrish
08-05-2012, 12:46 PM
Looks like 7 dead (1 being the shooter).

Saulbadguy
08-05-2012, 12:48 PM
I've never heard of Sikh and I was standing in line at the grocery store when I typed that so I didn't have time to look it up.

Dumbass.

mnchiefsguy
08-05-2012, 12:49 PM
Looks like 7 dead (1 being the shooter).

Fox is saying that, 7 dead, 3 inside the temple, 4 outside, including the shooter and one officer from the sounds of it.

Frazod
08-05-2012, 12:50 PM
CNN said the cop was in surgery. Shot multiple times, but I assume he had a vest on.

loochy
08-05-2012, 12:50 PM
OK so we've got USA Today saying 20-30 shot

We've got CNN saying 3 wounded

We've got Fox saying 7 dead

WTF?

WilliamTheIrish
08-05-2012, 12:52 PM

You took the time to post this while waiting in line at the store:

Of course that would have been a "false flag google op".

WilliamTheIrish
08-05-2012, 12:53 PM
I'm watching CNN and for the last 6-7 minutes it's 7 dead (1 being the gunman).

loochy
08-05-2012, 12:53 PM
You took the time to post this while waiting in line at the store:

Of course that would have been a "false flag google op".

I didn't post that.

I replied to that and said "I think it is completely relevant. "

cdcox
08-05-2012, 12:56 PM
OK so we've got USA Today saying 20-30 shot

We've got CNN saying 3 wounded

We've got Fox saying 7 dead

WTF?

Initial reports coming from a fast breaking story are often wrong.

1) multiple shooters were initially reported from the Batman shooting

2) On 9/11, I remember an early report of a car bomb going off in DC.

It's just the nature of these things.

WilliamTheIrish
08-05-2012, 12:56 PM
I didn't post that.

I replied to that and said "I think it is completely relevant. "

Apologies looch. Having trouble keeping my wrestlers straight these days.

lcarus
08-05-2012, 12:58 PM
" You wanna know what I'm waiting for? Guns in church! Now that's gonna be a lot of fun!!!" - George Carlin, You Are All Diseased

That guy was a prophet

mnchiefsguy
08-05-2012, 12:59 PM
CNN said the cop was in surgery. Shot multiple times, but I assume he had a vest on.

Hopefully that is correct and he pulls through okay.

LOCOChief
08-05-2012, 01:01 PM

Enjoy.

ROFL JC look at your sig. By your standards everyone of your posts should be in DC.

CoMoChief
08-05-2012, 01:06 PM
False flag. Get ready for more gun control!!!

Brock
08-05-2012, 01:07 PM
Thanks for the info, comoshrink.

Rasputin
08-05-2012, 01:14 PM

I'm wishing the cop a speedy & full recovery God bless him. He at least took one of those gunmen down they said on CNN at the exchange of gun fire.

Phobia
08-05-2012, 01:22 PM
I'm watching CNN and for the last 6-7 minutes it's 7 dead (1 being the gunman).

So, 6 who matter and one guy who just saved Michigan taxpayers millions.

tk13
08-05-2012, 01:23 PM
Pssst. Wisconsin.

JD10367
08-05-2012, 01:26 PM
This whole story is pretty sikh.

kstater
08-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Vegas laying odds on what religion of peace the shooter associates with?

Bambi
08-05-2012, 01:50 PM

You gun people just need to stfu already. Just....fucking...stop...

Phobia
08-05-2012, 01:59 PM
Pssst. Wisconsin.

Oh - for some reason I thought it was a Detroit shooting.

Dave Lane
08-05-2012, 02:01 PM

JFC you are completely insane. I always knew you were a dumbass but holy shit...

Stewie
08-05-2012, 02:04 PM
Who are the righteous doing the bidding?

ReynardMuldrake
08-05-2012, 03:09 PM
WTF is wrong with people? Who targets Sikhs? This is sickening.

Rain Man
08-05-2012, 03:14 PM

You have to figure that the shooter is either a Muslim or a really stupid white guy.

I guess it could be a Hindu, too, but that's less likely than the other two.

Reaper16
08-05-2012, 03:18 PM

Hey mods, this idiot doesn't deserve to be named after The Undertaker. A name change might be in order.

BigRedChief
08-05-2012, 03:19 PM
WTF is wrong with people? Who targets Sikhs? This is sickening.uhhh Hindu's. there has been escalating violence between the two groups the last couple of years.

KChiefer
08-05-2012, 04:05 PM
You have to figure that the shooter is either a Muslim or a really stupid white guy.

I guess it could be a Hindu, too, but that's less likely than the other two.

CBS News just said he was a fat white male, so it looks like really stupid white guy.

Mr. Laz
08-05-2012, 04:13 PM
sometime i wonder whether reporting these types of attacks just lead to more attacks.

Ming the Merciless
08-05-2012, 04:18 PM
JFC you are completely insane. I always knew you were a dumbass but holy shit...

I was about to disagree with you and rip you a new asshole until I read his second sentence...

Carry on

Frazod
08-05-2012, 04:18 PM
sometime i wonder whether reporting these types of attacks just lead to more attacks.

No shit.

Gotta love the modern media. Scaring the crap out of the masses, empowering psychos and ignoring the things that are truly important.

Ming the Merciless
08-05-2012, 04:19 PM
uhhh Hindu's. there has been escalating violence between the two groups the last couple of years.

Also muslims target them, but it appears in this case it might just be a dumb redneck

CoMoChief
08-05-2012, 04:25 PM
"The Joker" was in court, looked drugged up like a zombie and didn't know where he was. Plus there were multiple shooters in that movie theatre and smoke bombs coming from both entrances. But you guys are right.....it was just some lone nut. It doesn't matter that this guy had a military psychiatrist funded by the govt.

Ever heard of Project MK Ultra?

And now 2 weeks later this happens? All when they're trying to pass gun restriction legislation banning semi automatic weapons? Come on.

TLO
08-05-2012, 04:26 PM
Initial reports coming from a fast breaking story are often wrong.

1) multiple shooters were initially reported from the Batman shooting

2) On 9/11, I remember an early report of a car bomb going off in DC.

It's just the nature of these things.

Good post cdcox. This is why I hate these 9/11 theories that base a lot of information off of witnesses who JUST heard or saw what happened and all of the sudden they are expert witnesses.

Thoughts and prayers to those affected.

TLO
08-05-2012, 04:31 PM
Hey mods, this idiot doesn't deserve to be named after The Undertaker. A name change might be in order.

:thumb:

CoMoChief
08-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Good post cdcox. This is why I hate these 9/11 theories that base a lot of information off of witnesses who JUST heard or saw what happened and all of the sudden they are expert witnesses.

Thoughts and prayers to those affected.

Building 7 was a controlled demolition...there's even video of police telling everyone to "back away because it's coming down."

People really need to stop with this whole theory that "well the govt wouldn't use false flag ops and kill their own citizens." - When in fact they've been doing it for years.

SAUTO
08-05-2012, 04:38 PM
False flag ops are real.

I've been participating in them for years.

Who owns an authentic flag these days?
Posted via Mobile Device

TLO
08-05-2012, 04:39 PM
Building 7 was a controlled demolition...there's even video of police telling everyone to "back away because it's coming down."

People really need to stop with this whole theory that "well the govt wouldn't use false flag ops and kill their own citizens." - When in fact they've been doing it for years.

This isn't the place to discuss 9/11 theories... My point was that details can be very sketchy when something first happens. It takes a while to sort out all the information.

Reaper16
08-05-2012, 04:39 PM
:clap: at whichever mod returned CoMo to his rightful namesake.

CoMoChief
08-05-2012, 04:43 PM
This isn't the place to discuss 9/11 theories... My point was that details can be very sketchy when something first happens. It takes a while to sort out all the information.

LMAO

Sofa King
08-05-2012, 04:44 PM
:clap: at whichever mod returned CoMo to his rightful namesake.

Mods, please change Reaper16's name to Golddust.

http://www.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/wrestle2.jpg

Bwana
08-05-2012, 04:46 PM
The stupid is strong today. :facepalm:

TLO
08-05-2012, 04:47 PM
LMAO

Just tell me what happened to all the people on the planes if it was all the governments doing. That's all I really want to know.

notorious
08-05-2012, 04:48 PM
This place is a circus. :facepalm:

SAUTO
08-05-2012, 04:49 PM
Just tell me what happened to all the people on the planes if it was all the governments doing. That's all I really want to know.
They died.

DUH
Posted via Mobile Device

TLO
08-05-2012, 04:58 PM
They died.

DUH
Posted via Mobile Device

The government killed them? Like just unloaded them all somewhere and shot them all?

BigRedChief
08-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Also muslims target them, but it appears in this case it might just be a dumb redneckGEEZZZ some redneck thought he was attacking muslims?

WilliamTheIrish
08-05-2012, 05:19 PM
"The Joker" was in court, looked drugged up like a zombie and didn't know where he was. Plus there were multiple shooters in that movie theatre and smoke bombs coming from both entrances. But you guys are right.....it was just some lone nut. It doesn't matter that this guy had a military psychiatrist funded by the govt.

Ever heard of Project MK Ultra?

And now 2 weeks later this happens? All when they're trying to pass gun restriction legislation banning semi automatic weapons? Come on.

I love it when impressionable, yet simple minds discover prisonplanet and infowars sites.

So much fun to watch them revel in every conspiracy.

listopencil
08-05-2012, 05:21 PM

There have been terrorists who associate themselves with Sikhs in the past. It's an ugly world, and fighting over religious bullshit isn't making it any better. I'm just sick of it honestly.

WilliamTheIrish
08-05-2012, 05:21 PM
GEEZZZ some redneck thought he was attacking muslims?

I heard he wanted to show some vacation pictures but they congregation said "No".

patteeu
08-05-2012, 05:22 PM
Hi jAZ. Was that you driving through a Chick-fil-a with your video camera and an attitude?

99% of people who use the term "false flag" in a serious manner are nuts. And the 1% don't belong to ChiefsPlanet.

Mr. Laz
08-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Hi jAZ. Was that you driving through a Chick-fil-a with your video camera and an attitude?

99% of people who use the term "false flag" in a serious manner are nuts. And the 1% don't belong to ChiefsPlanet.
don't start that feud shit over here plox

go back to DC and gnaw on each other's nuts

TLO
08-05-2012, 05:26 PM
Indeed: The stupid is strong today.

patteeu
08-05-2012, 05:27 PM
don't start that feud shit over here plox

go back to DC and gnaw on each other's nuts

Turn around and go home.

Mr. Laz
08-05-2012, 05:28 PM
Turn around and go home.
home?

You're the one who only shows up over her when he can stalk jAZ. ROFL

i'm here all the time :moon:

patteeu
08-05-2012, 05:30 PM
home?

You're the one who only shows up over her when he can stalk jAZ. ROFL

i'm here all the time :moon:

OK, then go away.

I'll post what I want to post.

qabbaan
08-05-2012, 05:31 PM
The media does breathlessly publicize this stuff hoping it was a dumb redneck attacking Muslims so they can press their agenda, that people who hold opposing viewpoints might be dangerous and shouldn't be trusted.

Mr. Laz
08-05-2012, 05:36 PM
OK, then go away.

I'll post what I want to post.
Why Patty, you've sort of ... well ... devolved.

:hmmm:

patteeu
08-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Why Patty, you've sort of ... well ... devolved.

:hmmm:

I'm glad you noticed. I've been on a diet.

listopencil
08-05-2012, 05:37 PM
The media does breathlessly publicize this stuff hoping it was a dumb redneck attacking Muslims so they can press their agenda, that people who hold opposing viewpoints might be dangerous and shouldn't be trusted.

Some stupid piece of shit just walked into a Sikh temple and tried to shoot it up. The dickhead managed to kill six people that we know of, and we don't know how many are inured. This happened in Wisconsin. This is news.

patteeu
08-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Some stupid piece of shit just walked into a Sikh temple and tried to shoot it up. The dickhead managed to kill six people that we know of, and we don't know how many are inured. This happened in Wisconsin. This is news.

He didn't say it wasn't news.

JD10367
08-05-2012, 05:39 PM
I heard he wanted to show some vacation pictures but they congregation said "No".

No, you heard wrong. He was proudly telling them all how he drove home after blowing a .10 and felt fine enough to drive, and they were all berating him.

Mr. Laz
08-05-2012, 05:40 PM
yea, well it is

but what do you think the % is that this dickhead saw how much press the aurora dickhead got and said to himself 'i'm going to DO IT'

sure a normal person isn't going to do it just because he saw it on t.v. but all the nutbags don't need inspiration or motivation.

Titty Meat
08-05-2012, 05:40 PM

Theres a difference between news and sensationalism which is what the media has created with these shootings when they cover them like the super bowl.

TLO
08-05-2012, 05:43 PM
No, you heard wrong. He was proudly telling them all how he drove home after blowing a .10 and felt fine enough to drive, and they were all berating him.

ROFL

listopencil
08-05-2012, 05:45 PM
He didn't say it wasn't news.

No, he said that the media "breathlessly" publicize "this stuff" hoping it was a white guy killing Muslims so that they can "press their agenda." Never mind that this is a Sikh temple, never mind that witnesses already described the shooter as a white male in his thirties. Blaming the media for this event becoming news is borderline retarded.

patteeu
08-05-2012, 05:57 PM
No, he said that the media "breathlessly" publicize "this stuff" hoping it was a white guy killing Muslims so that they can "press their agenda." Never mind that this is a Sikh temple, never mind that witnesses already described the shooter as a white male in his thirties. Blaming the media for this event becoming news is borderline retarded.

He didn't blame the media for this event.

BigRedChief
08-05-2012, 05:57 PM
I heard he wanted to show some vacation pictures but they congregation said "No".Well played sir, Well played.

jAZ
08-05-2012, 07:16 PM

No, but I know the guy's boss. What an embarrassment.

Rams Fan
08-05-2012, 07:39 PM

Enjoy.

It's already been mentioned, but why the fuck is your sig in the lounge?

Brock
08-05-2012, 07:44 PM
jaz doesn't go to DC anymore, and won't, until a republican is president again.

tk13
08-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Well, this was a news thread. Starting to look like the typical stew of bitter mental illness they usually serve for dinner in DC though.

ForeverChiefs58
08-05-2012, 07:51 PM
The family and I took my kids to see the movie "Diary of a Whimpy Kid". The movie plex we went has around 30 movies. First thing we noticed was they had two armed body gaurds at the entrance of Batman. I look over at the other Batman showing and they also have two armed guards.

It was only for the Batman showings.

Now, I have no idea for the crazy person's reason. But common sense should tell us the Batman premere was probably chosen because of the large turn out, not because of some violence associated with Bruce Wayne.

Wierd world.

The Rick
08-05-2012, 08:44 PM
Crazy stuff...this happened about 15 minutes from my house!

Frazod
08-05-2012, 08:46 PM
Crazy stuff...this happened about 15 minutes from my house!

Have they identified the shooter yet?

The Rick
08-05-2012, 08:48 PM
No, not yet. Another press conference tomorrow morning at 10:00 AM. I'm guessing they'll identify him then.

They are serving a search warrant at a duplex not too far from the temple. Sounds like it's the shooter's residence and that he moved there less than a month ago.

The Rick
08-05-2012, 08:50 PM
No, not yet. Another press conference tomorrow morning at 10:00 AM. I'm guessing they'll identify him then.

They are serving a search warrant at a duplex not too far from the temple. Sounds like it's the shooter's residence and that he moved there less than a month ago.
People in the neighborhood of the home they're searching have been evacuated...

Aries Walker
08-05-2012, 08:52 PM
During the Batman shooting, the police were on site within 90 seconds. This time, the rampage was ended by a policeman, and another was apparently very seriously wounded while stepping in.

So a tip of the hat to the police lately. Good job.

patteeu
08-05-2012, 08:56 PM
Well, this was a news thread. Starting to look like the typical stew of bitter mental illness they usually serve for dinner in DC though.

Most of the crazy seems to come from lounge people who freak out at the possibility that politics might be in the air.

listopencil
08-05-2012, 09:03 PM
He didn't blame the media for this event.

You didn't read my post.

CoMoChief
08-05-2012, 09:22 PM

There ya go.....red flag #1

WilliamTheIrish
08-05-2012, 09:33 PM
Red flag, black flag.

I get confused. But keep me up to date on this.

tk13
08-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Most of the crazy seems to come from lounge people who freak out at the possibility that politics might be in the air.

Not really. I think there are many of us who enjoy and follow politics. Unfortunately there is a significant subset of semi-decent people who are triggered into becoming a psycho about political subjects, so you all must be relegated to the basement where you won't embarrass the rest of us marginally semi-normal folks in front of the house guests. But that's pretty much politics in a nutshell. "Oh, I couldn't have possibly done anything wrong, let's see how we can deflect the blame of our insanity onto someone else."

CoMoChief
08-05-2012, 09:50 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9ecdSKi9_fs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So how many were there? This guy says (at least) 4 people?

I'm sure it was a white supremacist hate group though. Surely the govt wouldn't be behind something like this.

tk13
08-05-2012, 09:59 PM
I did think it was odd some of the early witnesses said there was more than one shooter. But people freak out in these kind of crisis situations.

Either way, if this really was a conspiracy you can almost guarantee they wouldn't make a simple logical mistake like that. I don't think that lends credence to a conspiracy at all. In fact you could argue it'd make it less likely.

Aries Walker
08-05-2012, 10:20 PM
In 1966, Charles Whitman went on a shooting spree from the UT clock tower in Austin, Texas. The party of Rangers and Deputy Sheriffs who climbed the tower to stop him were fired on by civilian riflemen on the ground, even after Whitman was shot and killed. It took a while to discover, and then to alert the general public, that Whitman had acted alone.

Thinking there are multiple shooters is nothing new. Let's give the over-excited news outlets a day or so to get their stories straight.

CoMoChief
08-05-2012, 11:53 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Nan6tWn3pUA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Aries Walker
08-06-2012, 12:06 AM
Oh, come on. You're disrespecting the victims, cops, and country by shouting "false flag" at the first sign of a tragedy like this. Even if you're somehow correct, there are still a half dozen dead parishioners, a hero cop fighting for his life, and a nation full of people who are tired of seeing our neighbors get killed by psychopaths while they were supposed to feel safe. If you want to spew your bizarre conspiracy theories, fine, you're allowed, but give it a couple of days at least.

CoMoChief
08-06-2012, 12:45 AM
Oh, come on. You're disrespecting the victims, cops, and country by shouting "false flag" at the first sign of a tragedy like this. Even if you're somehow correct, there are still a half dozen dead parishioners, a hero cop fighting for his life, and a nation full of people who are tired of seeing our neighbors get killed by psychopaths while they were supposed to feel safe. If you want to spew your bizarre conspiracy theories, fine, you're allowed, but give it a couple of days at least.

I feel bad for the victims and the people involved as well. I wish events like this would never happen. But whether it's some lone nutcase (which it wasn't, there were 4 gunmen involved) or something completely set up by the government that blew back up into their faces like Fast n Furious, They used that to blame the 2nd amendment, now they're trying to pass gun banning legislation through Congress when all of a sudden there's a fishy story and background details about the Batman shootings and how the cops tried to confiscate people's cell phones who were in the theatre and how there were multiple shooters and smokebombs going off from multiple entrances and now there are red flags already popping up about this story how he (the shooter) had just moved there (so more than likely he had prior intent and chose to move there to set up a plan of some sort I would think). And more than 3 eyewitnesses saying that there were 4 shooters. All of this still doesn't change the end result. There were innocent people shot up during a church service by 4 gunmen, all white males. You see where this is going? I want this kind of shit to stop. It's horrifying but this is a govt and media that has over and over again lied to us. We absolutely can not trust anything they say anymore. Both parties, left and right. That's all a complete dog and pony show. It all needs to stop because people are starting to die.

CoMoChief
08-06-2012, 01:23 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O0GgIN9zHzc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BWillie
08-06-2012, 01:26 AM
LMFAO....more conspiracy theories. Dude, our government isn't coordinated enough for conspiracys let alone the local police and fbi

CoMoChief
08-06-2012, 01:59 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hM8fLM4fsbs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ugly Duck
08-06-2012, 02:02 AM
So the shooter was a white supremacist with a "9-11" tatoo on his arm. Dipshit didn't even know that Sikhs aren't muslims...

TLO
08-06-2012, 02:49 AM
So the shooter was a white supremacist with a "9-11" tatoo on his arm. Dipshit didn't even know that Sikhs aren't muslims...

No is was the government, 4 different shooters. CoMo Chiefs said so.

The Rick
08-06-2012, 07:57 AM
Link, along with the guy's name and photo:

Bulletin: Alleged Sikh Temple Shooter Former Member of Skinhead Band (http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2012/08/06/bulletin-alleged-sikh-temple-shooter-member-of-neo-nazi-group/)

patteeu
08-06-2012, 08:00 AM
Not really. I think there are many of us who enjoy and follow politics. Unfortunately there is a significant subset of semi-decent people who are triggered into becoming a psycho about political subjects, so you all must be relegated to the basement where you won't embarrass the rest of us marginally semi-normal folks in front of the house guests. But that's pretty much politics in a nutshell. "Oh, I couldn't have possibly done anything wrong, let's see how we can deflect the blame of our insanity onto someone else."

Good lord. You're blind if you don't recognize just as much of whatever it is that you're talking about in standard Lounge arguments. Pettiness, stupidity, vulgarity, bickering, personal insults, mob beatdowns, irrational takes, trolling, and bigotry abound out here. For example, CoMoChief is a Lounge creation.

durtyrute
08-06-2012, 08:06 AM
http://nakedphilly.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Very-Interesting-mouth-closed-eyes-open-wide.png

Rausch
08-06-2012, 08:08 AM

Dumb terrorists are good.

Most of them probably don't make it off their own compound...:lame:

Lzen
08-06-2012, 08:27 AM
It's already been mentioned, but why the **** is your sig in the lounge?

Yeah, how hypocritical of him to chastise someone for bringing up the gun control agenda in this thread when he has that sig. :shake:

jAZ
08-06-2012, 08:44 AM
ROFL JC look at your sig. By your standards everyone of your posts should be in DC.

It's already been mentioned, but why the fuck is your sig in the lounge?

Yeah, how hypocritical of him to chastise someone for bringing up the gun control agenda in this thread when he has that sig. :shake:
I've had sigs (for everyone including myself) turned off forever. So I don't even see it. And I agree, just like the other posts, it's not appropriate for this thread. And hypocritical (if unintentional) and I'm happy to remove it now. Sorry for not catching that sooner.

the Talking Can
08-06-2012, 08:47 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O0GgIN9zHzc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

how come innocent people die while these assholes live?

The Rick
08-06-2012, 10:11 AM
Interesting...FBI now seeking a second 'person of interest' in the shooting:

Link (http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/shooter-wade-page-was-army-vet-white-supremacist-856cn28-165123946.html)

Dave Lane
08-06-2012, 10:14 AM
how come innocent people die while these assholes live?

No shit why doesn't some one do the world a favor and mow them down. What an epic embarrassment Alex Jones and his ilk are.

Dave Lane
08-06-2012, 10:18 AM
Interesting...FBI now seeking a second 'person of interest' in the shooting:

Link (http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/shooter-wade-page-was-army-vet-white-supremacist-856cn28-165123946.html)

Looks like he might have been video taping the reaction.

the Talking Can
08-06-2012, 12:31 PM
in the category of least surprising news ever:

Mark Potok and the Southern Poverty Law Center report that Sikh temple shooting suspect Wade Michael Page is "a frustrated neo-Nazi who had been the leader of a racist white-power band." The best evidence for this, right now, is a 2010 interview that Page gave to Label 56, to talk about his band End Apathy.

"I went to the Hammerfest 2000 in Georgia." That was a "hate rock" festival, put on by the Hammerskin organization for a number of years.

"That’s when I joined Youngland." So he was part of a white power band with lyrics like "Stand one stand all, stand up, stand proud/and raise the white man's flag."

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2012/08/06/the_sikh_temple_shooter_and_his_lousy_racist_hardcore_bands.html

ReynardMuldrake
08-06-2012, 01:50 PM
Also happened just this morning:

Joplin Mosque burns to the ground

JOPLIN, Mo. -- Fire early Monday morning destroys the Islamic Mosque in Joplin. It's the second fire at the house of worship in the past month. Now, the FBI is investigating.

Firefighters were called to the mosque on Black Cat Rd. around 3:30 a.m. Monday. When crews arrived, the west side of the building was on fire, but it quickly spread. The entire mosque was engulfed in flames.

The Jasper County Sheriff's Office confirmed the fire marshal has already been called in to investigate.

The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) is offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of whoever may have caused the fire. The Washington-based Muslim civil rights organization is in touch with the FBI about the case.

The CAIR called for stepped-up police protection at Muslim institutions and other houses of worship nationwide after hearing about the Joplin fire and after yesterday's deadly shooting at a Sikh temple in Washington.

Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Missouri) released a statement Monday afternoon saying, "I'm incredibly saddened to hear about the fire that destroyed the Joplin mosque this morning. If it turns out that this situation involves arson once again, this kind of action is absolutely unacceptable."
Another fire, which was deemed arson, was reported at the same building July 5. Authorities released surveillance video of the suspect, but no arrests have been made.

http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=684382

Mk19
08-06-2012, 01:58 PM
Shooter must have been pretty sikh in the head.

loochy
08-06-2012, 02:01 PM
Shooter must have been pretty sikh in the head.

q

Frazod
08-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Also happened just this morning:

http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=684382

Oh shit, now they'll outlaw lighters.

Radar Chief
08-06-2012, 02:49 PM
Oh shit, now they'll outlaw lighters.

They can have my Zippo when they pry it from my cold, dead fingers.

Dave Lane
08-06-2012, 02:50 PM
So if a Muslim gunman showed up in a Church full of people and shot them up, how many pages is this thread?

Saulbadguy
08-06-2012, 03:24 PM
So if a Muslim gunman showed up in a Church full of people and shot them up, how many pages is this thread?

Religion of peace strikes again.

Donger
08-06-2012, 03:29 PM

I don't know about the church part, but how many pages was the thread on 9/11?

stevieray
08-06-2012, 03:36 PM
....how many of them with you being a complete hypocrit telling us how the acts of the few don't represent the whole?

HonestChieffan
08-06-2012, 03:43 PM
Dry as it is anything could just about burst into flame in mid air

KChiefer
08-06-2012, 03:45 PM
Religion of peace strikes again.

So if a christian does something like this, the christian community says he's not one of us. If a Muslim does this, the Muslims say he's not one of us. At least atheists/agnostics don't have to deny their own.

PS I just noticed that spell-check wants to capitalize Muslim but not christian. THIS MEANS WAR!!!!

BigRedChief
08-06-2012, 09:34 PM
So if a christian does something like this, the christian community says he's not one of us. If a Muslim does this, the Muslims say he's not one of us. At least atheists/agnostics don't have to deny their own.

PS I just noticed that spell-check wants to capitalize Muslim but not christian. THIS MEANS WAR!!!!
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/120806-joplin-mosque-fire-kb-1052a.photoblog600.jpg
A Carl Junction, Mo., firefighter works to extinguish the smoldering remains of the Islamic Society of Joplin mosque Mondayin Joplin, Mo.

By Kari Huus, NBC News
A mosque in Joplin, Mo. that was the target of an apparent arson attack a month ago burned to the ground on Monday.

About 30 federal investigators from the FBI and Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms were working with local officials to determine whether Monday's fire at the Islamic Society of Joplin was arson. It will take a few days to determine the cause of the blaze, officials said at a news conference Monday afternoon.
<!-- end13149394 -->
"If this fire is determined to be deliberate in nature it will be investigated to the fullest extent possible," said FBI Special Agent in Charge Michael Kaste. "Any act of violence to a house of worship is taken very seriously by law enforcement and threatens the very core of the safety and security that our communities enjoy."

Carl Junction Fire Department and the Jasper County Sheriff's Department responded to the fire at about 3:40 a.m. after it was reported by people driving past. The building, which was empty at the time of the fire, sustained a total loss, the FBI said.

<HR class=excerptEnd>The FBI and ATF recently offered a $15,000 reward (http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/02/13091099-fbi-offers-15000-reward-for-suspected-mosque-arsonist-captured-on-tape?threadId=3533266&commentId=68558970#c68558970) for information leading to the arrest and indictment of a suspected arsonist who was captured on surveillance video on July 4 throwing a lit object onto the roof of the mosque. The suspect in that fire, which damaged the roof, but did not penetrate the building's interior, is still at large. The FBI has posted the video on its website (http://www.fbi.gov/kansascity).
ATF and FBI respond to all fires that occur in places of worship, a practice put in place after a rash of arson attacks targeting churches in the 1990s, according to ATF spokeswoman Trista Frederick.
The Islamic Society's religious leader, Imam Lahmuddin, told the Joplin Globe (http://www.joplinglobe.com/topstories/x44827613/-Suspicious-fire-leads-to-destruction-of-Joplin-mosque) that worshippers were in the mosque until about 11:20 on Sunday night, and were planning to be back for 5 a.m. prayer on Monday. Muslims are observing the month of Ramadan, which involves fasting from dawn until sunset each day. During Ramadan, many Muslims gather to break the fast in the evenings and pray at the mosque more frequently.
"We just take this as a test from God. God is testing us. This is the month of Ramadan. We are fasting. We are not supposed to get angry, we are not supposed to say anything bad," he said. "But that’s not only for this month, but for every day of our lives. In Ramadan we are more careful in guarding our tongues, not to say anything inappropriate."
The nonprofit Muslim rights group, the Council on American Islamic Relations, announced Monday that it was offering a $10,000 reward "for information leading to the arrest and conviction of whoever may have caused Monday fire."

CAIR called for stepped-up police protection at Muslim institutions and other houses of worship nationwide because of the Joplin mosque fires and Sunday's deadly shooting at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin.

CAIR noted that Sikh men who wear beards and turbans as part of their faith are often targeted by bigots who mistake them for Muslims.
The ongoing scene investigation involves reconstruction the scene, identifying the cause and origin of the fire, conducting interviews and sifting through debris to obtain and collect evidence related to the incident, the FBI said in a release.

In some cases, the fire damage is too extensive for experts to determine the cause, said Frederick, of the ATF.

jspchief
08-06-2012, 09:42 PM
No wonder it keeps burning down. Black Cat Road? Is the stained glass in the church made of broken mirrors?

listopencil
08-06-2012, 10:04 PM

Killer Clown said something in one of the Chik-Fil-A threads that really resonated with me personally. He was talking about biblical law, and he said something like, "The law is written in your heart..."

I have seen a lot of passages or verses in sacred texts that can be used to validate ridiculously hateful behavior. The Old Testament, The Qur'an, you can dig up whatever you want really. So people who want to do these horrible things like burn down churches, persecute missionaries and so on, they can try to validate themselves by claiming that they are following the will of God. I don't believe that to be true. I don't believe that a supreme being would try to inspire you to hatred. I'm pretty much agnostic with heavy Buddhist leanings. I don't and won't pretend to know what's going on spiritually. But that really makes no sense to me.

So. Follow the letter of the "law" as it is written in a text that is well over a thousand years old, that has been translated multiple times? Or read the text and try to get a sense of what it's all about?

The law is written in your heart.

jspchief
08-06-2012, 10:06 PM
Killer Clown said something in one of the Chik-Fil-A threads that really resonated with me personally. He was talking about biblical law, and he said something like, "The law is written in your heart..."

I have seen a lot of passages or verses in sacred texts that can be used to validate ridiculously hateful behavior. The Old Testament, The Qur'an, you can dig up whatever you want really. So people who want to do these horrible things like burn down churches, persecute missionaries and so on, they can try to validate themselves by claiming that they are following the will of God. I don't believe that to be true. I don't believe that a supreme being would try to inspire you to hatred. I'm pretty much agnostic with heavy Buddhist leanings. I don't and won't pretend to know what's going on spiritually. But that really makes no sense to me.

So. Follow the letter of the "law" as it is written in a text that is well over a thousand years old, that has been translated multiple times? Or read the text and try to get a sense of what it's all about?

The law is written in your heart.This post should be a hallmark card

WilliamTheIrish
08-06-2012, 10:43 PM

The law is written in your heart.

You didn't find this on infowars.com did you? No red flag, black flag false flag reference.

listopencil
08-06-2012, 10:53 PM
You didn't find this on infowars.com did you? No red flag, black flag false flag reference.

I just visited that site for the first time due to your reference. My head hurts now.

BIG_DADDY
08-06-2012, 10:55 PM
This post should be a hallmark card

LMAO

patteeu
08-06-2012, 10:58 PM
I just visited that site for the first time due to your reference. My head hurts now.

It's filled with craziness. Now you know where some of our more conspiratorial posters get their feeds.

listopencil
08-06-2012, 11:07 PM
It's filled with craziness. Now you know where some of our more conspiratorial posters get their feeds.

I guess I should have assumed that were sites out there like that. It's unnerving to actually see one.

listopencil
08-06-2012, 11:10 PM
This post should be a hallmark card

Fell free to print it up and use it. You never know, you might finally get laid.

jspchief
08-06-2012, 11:11 PM
...you might finally get laid. My kids will be so happy for me.

listopencil
08-06-2012, 11:15 PM
My kids will be so happy for me.

Sure, sure. I believe you.

08-06-2012, 11:21 PM
I just got a UPS notice that I am receiving something from Oak Creek, WI. I don't even know what it is.

WilliamTheIrish
08-06-2012, 11:24 PM
I just got a UPS notice that I am receiving something from Oak Creek, WI. I don't even know what it is.

Vacation pics obviously.

listopencil
08-06-2012, 11:29 PM

Definite Hate concert t-shirt you ordered?

Frankie
08-08-2012, 10:25 AM
The family and I took my kids to see the movie "Diary of a Whimpy Kid". The movie plex we went has around 30 movies. First thing we noticed was they had two armed body gaurds at the entrance of Batman. I look over at the other Batman showing and they also have two armed guards.

I bet that's when you felt "threatened," turned around and ran out of the theater screaming, while your kids hid from the public in shame. LMAO

bevischief
08-08-2012, 10:56 AM

How big is it and is it ticking?

The Rick
08-08-2012, 11:49 AM
FBI: Temple gunman shot himself in head after being shot by officer

The FBI on Wednesday said Wade Michael Page, the gunman who killed six people at the Oak Creek Sikh temple on Sunday, shot and killed himself after he was wounded by an Oak Creek police officer.

Authorities previously said Page died after he was shot by a police officer after Page refused commands to drop his weapon and fired at officers. They did not mention the self-inflicted wound until Wednesday.

FBI Special Agent in Charge Teresa Carlson said evidence, including videotape, related to the officer shooting Page showed Page took his own life after the rifle shot took him down. But there is no surveillance video from the temple that would show the shooting inside.

That officer shot Page in the stomach, "thereby neutralizing the threat," Carlson said, noting, "I've seen the video, it was an amazing shot. And thank goodness.

"Subsequent to that wound, it appears that Page died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head," Carlson said at a news conference at the FBI office in Milwaukee.

Carlson said the officer's body shot potentially would have been fatal, but that it was the self-inflicted wound that killed Page.

The officer who shot Page has been identified by the police union as Sam Lenda.

The officer was 25 yards away from Page when he shot him, according to reports released Wednesday by the Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office.

Those reports indicate that Page shot his first victims outside the temple and then went inside, where he shot and killed four people in various locations of the building. Two victims and Page died outside the temple.

Carlson said it did not appear Page was targeting specific individuals.

Steven Conley, assistant special agent in charge of national security for the FBI, said, "We may never know why he chose that facility at that point in time. . . . That may have died with Page."

Asked whether Page thought the Sikhs were Muslim, Conley said, "Historically, there has been confusion between Sikhs and Muslims."

In addition to the six killed, Page, 40, shot and injured three other worshippers and Oak Creek police Lt. Brian Murphy at Sikh Temple of Wisconsin, 7512 S. Howell Ave.

Page ambushed Murphy in the temple's parking lot as Murphy went to help a victim of the massacre.

Carlson said during the news conference that Page acted alone, but they continue to investigate in part because of his ties to white-supremacist groups.

The investigation has included more than 100 interviews that have occurred with Page's family members, associates, neighbors and employers nationwide, Carlson said.

She said authorities are pursuing 101 leads worldwide and have issued 180 grand jury subpoenas.

Authorities also are reviewing Page's email and telephone records, state Department of Transportation video and neighborhood security video.

Carlson said the temple's video surveillance system was not turned on Sunday so there is no view of the shooting from inside the temple.

Searches of Page's residence, vehicle, a rented storage locker and space he had at a former employer have been conducted, she said.

"I want to reiterate again that after all of this work we still have identified no one else responsible for this shooting other than him," Carlson said. "We also have not clearly defined his motive at this point."

She said investigators have not found a note from Page explaining his motives or plans.

Carlson said Page likely came to the Milwaukee area because of a girlfriend who lived here and who may have shared his white power beliefs.

The woman, now Page's ex-girlfriend, Misty Cook, 31, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of being a felon in possession of a firearm by South Milwaukee police. A gun was observed in her residence in the 1400 block of Marquette Ave. when investigators were interviewing her Sunday in the aftermath of the temple shooting. Cook and Page had rented the residence together in February and Cook continued living in the residence after she and Page broke up in June. He moved to a duplex in Cudahy, which also was searched.

Authorities said they believe Cook, who also has ties to white-supremacist groups, had no role in the shootings. Her arrest, Carlson said, was not connected to shootings in Oak Creek and has no relation to the investigation.

Cook has cooperated with authorities.

Murphy and two other shooting victims, Punjab Singh and Santokh Singh, remain hospitalized at Froedtert Hospital in Wauwatosa. Police have said a third worshipper who was shot and injured Sunday was treated and released.

Oak Creek Police Chief John Edwards at the news conference said Murphy is "progressing amazingly and we're very thankful for that."

Murphy was up and walking around the hospital on Tuesday, Edwards said.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/fbi-temple-gunman-shot-himself-in-head-after-being-shot-by-officer-ve6dtj5-165429606.html

Aries Walker
08-08-2012, 11:55 AM
That last line is amazing news.

The Rick
08-08-2012, 01:00 PM
That last line is amazing news.
Yep. Shot 9 times at close range, including one in the neck area, and up and walking around 3 days later. :thumb:

Ugly Duck
08-08-2012, 01:03 PM
The shooter's prophetic album cover:

http://s.dsimg.com/image/R-3303833-1324856726.jpeg

Frazod
08-08-2012, 01:07 PM
A 25 yard pistol shot is pretty good. Given that it was a real life combat situation, it's great. :thumb:

The Rick
08-08-2012, 01:08 PM
A 25 yard pistol shot is pretty good. Given that it was a real life combat situation, it's great. :thumb:
Actually, it was a 25 yard rifle shot...

Frazod
08-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Actually, it was a 25 yard rifle shot...

Oh. Well, still pretty impressive when the guy's shooting back at you.

The Rick
09-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Click on the link for the video...

Police release video of Oak Creek Sikh temple gunman
By The Associated Press
CREATED SEP. 10, 2012 - UPDATED: SEP. 10, 2012

OAK CREEK- Police in suburban Milwaukee have released squad car videos that show a gunman who killed six people at a Sikh temple last month shoot the first officer on the scene.

Video from Oak Creek Police Lt. Brian Murphy's squad car camera shows him checking on two victims in the temple parking lot and then exchanging fire with Wade Michael Page as Page emerges from the temple.

The video shows Murphy rolling behind a parked car for cover and Page chasing him down, firing multiple shots at him.

Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm says Murphy was hit 15 times.

Page killed himself following a firefight with Officer Sam Lenda. Lenda told reporters on Monday that he was just doing his job.

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/169216486.html