PDA

View Full Version : Life Let's get to know each other...

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2012, 10:13 PM
There's been a lot of talk recently about what should be shared on CP and what shouldn't. I for one am not afraid to share some things many others think are stupid to share on the internet. That's fine and that's fair. Those folks don't have to take part in this. For some of us this isn't just a place to talk football or even sports at all.

Case in point... I started a football thread today and it went basically nowhere while threads about Cheaters and sauces thrived lol. That's all good but it just reinforced what I already knew about CP. A few people bitch about the offseason but a lot more people embrace the off topic threads the off season brings.

This place is less a football site than a community imo. I know that will change to a large degree during the season. So 16 weeks out of 52. Count the playoffs if you want since the Chiefs are rarely in them.

So if you don't mind lets get to know each other. A few of my best friends IRL have come from off topic threads so I continue to post them much to the chagrin of some. Yeah... too bad.

My name is Brian. I've done radio for 22 years. I have a 16 year old daughter as of last Friday. I'm a pretty simple dude and I like it that way. I'm part redneck, part "city" dweller and part college educated. I embrace the simple things in life but have an appreciation for culture. My teams are the Royals, Jayhawks and Chiefs... the one's I grew up with in Kansas and the one's I'll always love whether they're good or bad. I'm not on CP to talk about football or the Chiefs primarily although I am a fan of both and enjoy the discourse about them. I'm 43 years old and going gray fast. I don't mind it. I like what being older than many of you brings to my life. A little more experience and being there to see the Royals in their glory days and win it all.

Share some basics about your life if you wish.

Those who think this is stupid... always good not knowing you. Embrace the anonnymity. It's just teh stupid intrawebs.

KCUnited
08-06-2012, 10:14 PM
Emoplanet

LiveSteam
08-06-2012, 10:16 PM
Joey T is my friend

JD10367
08-06-2012, 10:17 PM
I enjoy long walks on the beach, romantic novels, and baby animals.

Can we have pics of your daughter in two years?

:D

listopencil
08-06-2012, 10:18 PM
Where's the thread about sauces? That sounds good.

KC native
Emoplanet

ROFL QFT

Setsuna
I have an addiction.

JD10367
08-06-2012, 10:19 PM
Very well. Where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking. I suggest you try it.

listopencil
08-06-2012, 10:20 PM
Oh yeah:

Hi, I'm Candi. I like puppies, sunshine and walks on the beach. My turn-offs are hairy guys, fake people and dolphin hunters.

KCUnited
08-06-2012, 10:21 PM
CryForHelpPlanet

|Zach|
08-06-2012, 10:22 PM
You people know enough about me.

Dr. Johnny Fever
I knew this thread would be a hit LOL. It already has more posts than my football thread. CHIEFSPlanet.... pfft.

cabletech94
Very well. Where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking. I suggest you try it.

dr. evil REP. +1

KcMizzou
I like piņa coladas. And getting caught in the rain.

Lumpy
08-06-2012, 10:23 PM

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/c0.0.312.312/p403x403/553173_354205534649807_1565785055_n.jpg

LMAO

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2012, 10:23 PM
CryForHelpPlanet

Really? Why? Because I'm interested in people I talk to on-line?

Ceej
08-06-2012, 10:24 PM
You sound like a very bored, or boring individual.

cabletech94
08-06-2012, 10:24 PM
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/c0.0.312.312/p403x403/553173_354205534649807_1565785055_n.jpg

LMAO

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!

Q

Great Expectations
08-06-2012, 10:25 PM
I like piņa coladas. And getting caught in the rain.

Eff, I was a few minutes too late.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2012, 10:26 PM

LMAO OK.

KCUnited
Really? Why? Because I'm interested in people I talk to on-line?

Yes, exactly.

Lumpy
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!

Q

Well, shit.

I posted a pic though. Neener, neener, neener... go suck a wiener! :p

Ceej
LMAO OK.

Do you not agree?

JD10367

Those are the ones you gotta watch out for. What do the neighbors always say about the psycho on the evening news? "He was such a quiet man..."

cabletech94
08-06-2012, 10:27 PM
Well, shit.

I posted a pic though. Neener, neener, neener... go suck a wiener! :p

let's save that for the ladies, shall we?

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2012, 10:29 PM
Do you not agree?

No I don't agree. I have plenty of friends in real life. A lot of really great ones. I also spend time on CP and interact with a lot of people. I'm interested in knowing more about many of those people. Obviously I'm a freak.

Ceej
08-06-2012, 10:31 PM
No I don't agree. I have plenty of friends in real life. A lot of really great ones. I also spend time on CP and interact with a lot of people. I'm interested in knowing more about many of those people. Obviously I'm a freak.

I don't recall ever saying you were friend-less.

Lumpy
08-06-2012, 10:33 PM
let's save that for the ladies, shall we?

Save the wieners!!!!

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2012, 10:34 PM
I don't recall ever saying you were friend-less.

No you said I'm bored or boring. I'm neither. I just enjoy getting to know people. Maybe this isn't the right place for that.

Lumpy
08-06-2012, 10:35 PM
No offense, Dr. Fever, but you know that I don't share that much personal info on here.

Ceej
08-06-2012, 10:37 PM
No you said I'm bored or boring. I'm neither. I just enjoy getting to know people. Maybe this isn't the right place for that.

I know what you said.

Again, neither mentions anything about you being friendless.

You insinuated it did.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2012, 10:37 PM
No offense, Dr. Fever, but you know that I don't share that much personal info on here.

Luckily I know everything about you already. Reaching out to make friends on CP seems to be a bad idea lol. So be it.

JD10367
08-06-2012, 10:38 PM

Translation: "Try any angle you want, buddy, you're still not getting naked pics."

:huh:

WV
08-06-2012, 10:38 PM
You don't know me if you don't like me. :)

JD10367
08-06-2012, 10:40 PM
Reaching out to make friends: not a bad idea.

Reaching out to make friends with this bunch of psychopaths and mental defectives: bad idea.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2012, 10:41 PM
I know what you said.

Again, neither mentions anything about you being friendless.

You insinuated it did.

CP is like texting many times. True meanings are lost in cold letters and words. I was trying to get to know my fellow planeteers better. That's apparently not kosher and that's cool. It's just not how I am.

JD10367
08-06-2012, 10:42 PM
CP is like texting many times. True meanings are lost in cold letters and words. I was trying to get to know my fellow planeteers better. That's apparently not kosher and that's cool. It's just not how I am.

Wait, what do the Jews have to do with it?

Lumpy
08-06-2012, 10:43 PM
Luckily I know everything about you already. Reaching out to make friends on CP seems to be a bad idea lol. So be it.

Yes, but I feel as though I should grace your thread w/ a little Lumpy history to help get others interested in sharing their stories. But then that lump 3 feet above my ass started working and told me not to do it. :D

Translation: "Try any angle you want, buddy, you're still not getting naked pics."

:huh:

He's using me to get Gonzo nudes. No worries. I'm not budging! :harumph:

Planetman
08-06-2012, 10:46 PM
:popcorn:

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2012, 10:47 PM
Yes, but I feel as though I should grace your thread w/ a little Lumpy history to help get others interested in sharing their stories. But then that lump 3 feet above my ass started working and told me not to do it. :D

You don't need to share if you don't want to Lump. No one needs to. You and I are already friends. I was just trying to make a few more here. If people aren't good with that it's fine. You may notice I didn't share anything in the OP that I haven't shared before elsewhere.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2012, 10:48 PM
:popcorn:

You're going to be disappointed dude.

Shogun
08-06-2012, 10:49 PM
Yesterday when i was in the shower, i cupped my hands, and peed into them. i sat there holding 8 ounces of my own pee. i looked at it, felt its warmth, and then unclasped my hands as i watch the golden liquid flow down the drain. and i thought what if....what if i would have drank that pee?

08-06-2012, 10:49 PM
I'm your worst nightmare!!!

Planetman
08-06-2012, 10:50 PM
You're going to be disappointed dude.
As long as you don't try to "butter my popcorn" I'm golden.

Ceej
08-06-2012, 10:51 PM
Yesterday when i was in the shower, i cupped my hands, and peed into them. i sat there holding 8 ounces of my own pee. i looked at it, felt its warmth, and then unclasped my hands as i watch the golden liquid flow down the drain. and i thought what if....what if i would have drank that pee?

You should've LeBron James'd that shit.

Lumpy
08-06-2012, 10:55 PM
You don't need to share if you don't want to Lump. No one needs to. You and I are already friends. I was just trying to make a few more here. If people aren't good with that it's fine. You may notice I didn't share anything in the OP that I haven't shared before elsewhere.

In that case, I'll just sit back and eat :popcorn:.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-06-2012, 10:57 PM

Heh I think it's pretty much over. Lead balloon and all.

Planetman
08-06-2012, 10:57 PM
Get your God damn hands out of my popcorn bucket!

Setsuna
08-06-2012, 10:59 PM
If you met me and didn't know who I was, you'd think I was a gentleman....and you'd be right.

Planetman
08-06-2012, 11:01 PM
If you met me and didn't know who I was, you'd think I was a gentleman.
Since I've never met you, l'll continue to think you're a waste of skin.

Lumpy
08-06-2012, 11:01 PM
Get your God damn hands out of my popcorn bucket!

No, bitch! This is my bag of Orville Redenbacher. You're eating that Dollar General knock-off brand, Orwin Redendcrotcher.

Planetman
08-06-2012, 11:02 PM
No, bitch! This is my bag of Orville Redenbacher. You're eating that Dollar General knock-off brand, Orwin Redendcrotcher.
I happen to LIKE tuna flavored popcorn, you heartless wench!

Lumpy
08-06-2012, 11:06 PM
I happen to LIKE tuna flavored popcorn, you heartless wench!

Suit yourself. How's the menstrual butter?

Setsuna
08-06-2012, 11:09 PM
Since I've never met you, l'll continue to think you're a waste of skin.

Ok you spoiled meat sack.

Planetman
08-06-2012, 11:11 PM
Ok you spoiled meat sack.
I expected more from you. No, ... wait, ... I didn't.

Sofa King
08-06-2012, 11:12 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulk_Hogan

Phobia
08-06-2012, 11:27 PM
In 12 years, I think I've done a pretty good job of protecting my anonymity so I have to be careful what I say. Sorry buddy.

Aries Walker
08-07-2012, 12:14 AM
You guys are bunch of cynical ****s.

I'm Jim, I'm 45. I was born in Kansas City but grew up in Maryland; I moved out to Indianapolis about a year ago for work, but the job hasn't worked out as well as I've hoped, so I'm applying for different jobs and may move again soon.

My day job is digital printing, but my degree is in History with a focus on Medieval Europe. In about a month, if everything goes well and the financing comes through, I'll be starting my MA program in Military History. I write a semi-regular article on history at www.historynuggets.com - at first it was daily, then semi-weekly, then whenever I could - but I've been on hiatus for a couple of months now while I get everything straight with work and getting set up for school; I'm hoping to start it up again soon. I've been into swordfighting and medieval reenactment and living history since I was 15, but I'm not able to do it as much as before because of age and aggravating injuries.

No kids, no pets, straight, single, raised Unitarian but now a non-denominational Christian disillusioned with church, registered Democrat but functionally middle-of-the-road, white with lineage traceable back to European royalty, wear a mustache, drive a Magnum.

That's about it. Nice to meetcha!

HemiEd
08-07-2012, 12:48 AM
Very well. Where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking. I suggest you try it.What? ROFL

BillSelfsTrophycase
08-07-2012, 01:47 AM
I have an addiction.

Polesmoking is not an addiction

Jethopper
08-07-2012, 02:09 AM
Don't Jonbenet Ramsey me for this, but here goes. Im 27 with a degree from KSU in milling science and am currently airborne infantry. I like the Chiefs, Royals and that video of Steve Beurlein getting his finger broke.

Aries Walker
08-07-2012, 02:25 AM
What is 'milling science'? Is that literally, operating a mill?

Dallas Chief
08-07-2012, 02:40 AM
There's been a lot of talk recently about what should be shared on CP and what shouldn't. I for one am not afraid to share some things many others think are stupid to share on the internet. That's fine and that's fair. Those folks don't have to take part in this. For some of us this isn't just a place to talk football or even sports at all.

Case in point... I started a football thread today and it went basically nowhere while threads about Cheaters and sauces thrived lol. That's all good but it just reinforced what I already knew about CP. A few people bitch about the offseason but a lot more people embrace the off topic threads the off season brings.

This place is less a football site than a community imo. I know that will change to a large degree during the season. So 16 weeks out of 52. Count the playoffs if you want since the Chiefs are rarely in them.

So if you don't mind lets get to know each other. A few of my best friends IRL have come from off topic threads so I continue to post them much to the chagrin of some. Yeah... too bad.

My name is Brian. I've done radio for 22 years. I have a 16 year old daughter as of last Friday. I'm a pretty simple dude and I like it that way. I'm part redneck, part "city" dweller and part college educated. I embrace the simple things in life but have an appreciation for culture. My teams are the Royals, Jayhawks and Chiefs... the one's I grew up with in Kansas and the one's I'll always love whether they're good or bad. I'm not on CP to talk about football or the Chiefs primarily although I am a fan of both and enjoy the discourse about them. I'm 43 years old and going gray fast. I don't mind it. I like what being older than many of you brings to my life. A little more experience and being there to see the Royals in their glory days and win it all.

Those who think this is stupid... always good not knowing you. Embrace the anonnymity. It's just teh stupid intrawebs.

It's funny the things I remember about people on here. You were Beer Me, Beer Bacon, you tend to be a left leaner- not a criticism btw, you once told a story on here about how proud your daughter made you for something nice she did for another kid in school. I even remember here name. Guess it just impacted me in some way. Keep playing them sweet tunes on KUDL brutha!

Phobia
08-07-2012, 02:42 AM

I think it's kind of like loitering.

|Zach|
08-07-2012, 02:48 AM
It's funny the things I remember about people on here. You were Beer Me, Beer Bacon, you tend to be a left leaner- not a criticism btw, you once told a story on here about how proud your daughter made you for something nice she did for another kid in school. I even remember here name. Guess it just impacted me in some way. Keep playing them sweet tunes on KUDL brutha!

I believe beer bacon is another user. Could be wrong.

Jethopper
08-07-2012, 02:51 AM

The physics of gradual reduction. Lotta math and science.

Aries Walker
08-07-2012, 02:56 AM
Ah, okay. I don't know what 'gradual reduction' is - I spent my time pent up in the liberal arts buildings - but I know what physics is, so I'll go with that. Thanks.

Jethopper
08-07-2012, 02:58 AM
Ah, okay. I don't know what 'gradual reduction' is - I spent my time pent up in the liberal arts buildings - but I know what physics is, so I'll go with that. Thanks.

taking something big and making it smaller

Aries Walker
08-07-2012, 03:47 AM
Okay, that I understand.

The Jets have been doing it with their playoff chances for years. BOOM

Saulbadguy
08-07-2012, 05:02 AM
My name is Saul. I believe in love, continuous self-improvement, and the excellence of man.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-07-2012, 05:33 AM
Ya know, I typed it all out and put it on here. Then realized this place ain't what it used to be, so I took it down. You want to know about me? Shoot me a PM. I'm not shy if I know you.

DaKCMan AP
08-07-2012, 05:44 AM
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long year. Stole many a mans soul and faith. And I was round when Jesus Christ had his moment of doubt and pain. Made damn sure that pilate Washed his hands and sealed his fate.

I stuck around St. Petersburg When I saw it was a time for a change. Killed the Czar and his ministers. Anastasia screamed in vain. I rode a tank, held a generals rank
When the blitzkrieg raged. And the bodies stank.

I watched with glee While your kings and queens fought for ten decades for the gods they made. I shouted out, Who killed the Kennedys? When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself I'm a man of wealth and taste and I laid traps for troubadours Who get killed before they reached bombay.

Just as every cop is a criminal and all the sinners saints. As heads is tails just call me lucifer cause I'm in need of some restraint. So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name.

Fire Me Boy!
08-07-2012, 06:11 AM
Ya know, I typed it all out and put it on here. Then realized this place ain't what it used to be, so I took it down. You want to know about me? Shoot me a PM. I'm not shy if I know you.

I agree with this. :thumb:

Pasta Little Brioni
08-07-2012, 09:32 AM
I am Peyton Goddamn Manning

Gonzo
08-07-2012, 09:41 AM
I like killing things, drinking single malt scotch and banging my ol' lady.

What else is there? Fuck you. That's what.

tooge
08-07-2012, 09:45 AM
I once ran a marathon because it was on my way. My small talk has altered world policy. Bigfoot has a photo of ME. I drink dos equis. I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I'll fuck a fat chick.

BigCatDaddy
08-07-2012, 09:46 AM
I am Duncan Macleod, born 400 years ago in the Highlands of Scotland. I am Immortal, and I am not alone. For centuries we have waited for the time of the Gathering, when the stroke of a sword and the fall of a head will release the power of the Quickening. In the end, there can be only one

Donger
08-07-2012, 09:46 AM
That actually made my skin crawl.

Fire Me Boy!
08-07-2012, 09:49 AM
There is an idea of a Fire Me Boy!; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Saulbadguy
08-07-2012, 09:50 AM
There is an idea of a Fire Me Boy!; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Fire Me Boy. How thought provoking.

Rasputin
08-07-2012, 09:53 AM
I think it's more fun to talk about other people, like Rain Man. He once said he likes turtles.

BigRedChief
08-07-2012, 09:56 AM
You don't need to share if you don't want to Lump. No one needs to. You and I are already friends. I was just trying to make a few more here. If people aren't good with that it's fine. You may notice I didn't share anything in the OP that I haven't shared before elsewhere.Wellll I like you Mr. Dr. Johhny Fever. :thumb:
http://thebookwurrm.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/26094_best-friends.jpg

TimeForWasp
08-07-2012, 09:58 AM
Pussies !!!

TimeForWasp
08-07-2012, 09:59 AM
I may not be perfect,

but I'm way below average.

gblowfish
08-07-2012, 09:59 AM
I was born a poor black child.

bevischief
08-07-2012, 10:02 AM

LMAO

Fire Me Boy!
08-07-2012, 10:05 AM
I started the Sauces thread, so if you're jealous, suck it.

bevischief
08-07-2012, 10:08 AM

Ain't that the truth...:D

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-07-2012, 10:09 AM

Beer Bacon was a different guy and I don't work at "cuddle" lol. It is funny how you remember things about people you've had little interaction with though.

Hammock Parties
08-07-2012, 10:09 AM
Shrubberies are my trade. I am a shrubber. My name is Roger the Shrubber. I arrange, design, and sell shrubberies.

Oh, what sad times are these when passing Cassels can say Ni at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable football stress in this period in history.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-07-2012, 10:10 AM
You guys are bunch of cynical ****s.
I'm Jim, I'm 45. I was born in Kansas City but grew up in Maryland; I moved out to Indianapolis about a year ago for work, but the job hasn't worked out as well as I've hoped, so I'm applying for different jobs and may move again soon.

My day job is digital printing, but my degree is in History with a focus on Medieval Europe. In about a month, if everything goes well and the financing comes through, I'll be starting my MA program in Military History. I write a semi-regular article on history at www.historynuggets.com - at first it was daily, then semi-weekly, then whenever I could - but I've been on hiatus for a couple of months now while I get everything straight with work and getting set up for school; I'm hoping to start it up again soon. I've been into swordfighting and medieval reenactment and living history since I was 15, but I'm not able to do it as much as before because of age and aggravating injuries.

No kids, no pets, straight, single, raised Unitarian but now a non-denominational Christian disillusioned with church, registered Democrat but functionally middle-of-the-road, white with lineage traceable back to European royalty, wear a mustache, drive a Magnum.

That's about it. Nice to meetcha!

Aries steppin up to the plate! We got a man here!

:thumb:

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-07-2012, 10:10 AM
That actually made my skin crawl.

You're kind of odd.

Planetman
08-07-2012, 10:12 AM
I am immortal. I am omnipotent. I reside in The Continuum, who's true nature is beyond the comprehension of "lesser beings" such as humans. I posses many extraordinary, "God-like" powers including the ability to manipulate time, space, matter, and energy. I have an almost omnipotent ability to perceive and know events in the past, present, and future.

Donger
08-07-2012, 10:13 AM
I am immortal. I am omnipotent. I reside in The Continuum, whose true nature is beyond the comprehension of "lesser beings" such as humans. I posses many extraordinary, "God-like" powers including the ability to manipulate time, space, matter, and energy. I have an almost omnipotent ability to perceive and know events in the past, present, and future.

FYP

BigRedChief
08-07-2012, 10:14 AM

What else is there? Fuck you. That's what.Can't you fit in watching the Chiefs while drinking the scotch?

BigCatDaddy
08-07-2012, 10:19 AM
I am immortal. I am omnipotent. I reside in The Continuum, who's true nature is beyond the comprehension of "lesser beings" such as humans. I posses many extraordinary, "God-like" powers including the ability to manipulate time, space, matter, and energy. I have an almost omnipotent ability to perceive and know events in the past, present, and future.

Q

lcarus
08-07-2012, 10:34 AM
I'm Brandon. I'm 29 and live in Tulsa. I moved here when i was 18. I previously lived in Olathe, where I was born and raised. I'm a Chiefs, Jayhawks, and Royals fan. I work at an awards store where I have been for the last 11 years. I hope to one day become a firefighter or a comedian, if the awards industry doesn't work out the way I hope (not looking good). I live with my brother, his wife, and their awesome 1 year old daughter. I enjoy video games, movies, tv shows, reading, and traveling. I'm very easy going and treat everyone like I'd want to be treated.

Thanks for listening, or not listening. Fuck you.

CoMoChief
08-07-2012, 10:42 AM
Born Aug 24th 1983 in Peoria, IL at that time up until age 3 I lived there, parents had a house on the Illinois River. My dad at the time worked for Santa Fe freight railroad, then in 1985 we moved to Blue Springs because my dad got a job offer w/ Amtrak working the KC-STL route. He did that up until 2004 and there were a couple years during that time he switched to the KC/Chicago route temporarily.

Moved to BS in 1985. Lived on Chicago Street where the big Xmas lights display is located. Mom was a stay at home mom until I was Kindergarten age7. Then she worked for State Farm Ins and still works there today. Went to James Lewis Elem. because the daycare I went to was in that school zone. This daycare I went to is where I first met Zach (Zoccer) from this board btw if anyone cares.

Then after Kindergarten, my parents built a house on north side of Blue Springs off of Duncan Rd. I went to Lucky Franklin starting 1st grade. Zach decided to follow me to this school because I'm really ****ing cool. Went there til 5th grade.....went to Brittany Hill Middle School (or Jr High for you older folks). Then went to Blue Springs HS.

During this time my parents divorced in 1995, they had joint custody and both lived in the school zone, so there were times where I road 2 different busses. Dad re-married in 2001 and my mom is just now getting re-married later this fall. She was dating a guy for a long loooong time, but his family and kids are such as mess from his other 2 divorces and she was unsure about marrying him because of his baggage but they were living together all this time, but eventually she was getting tired of his crap and she moved on. She has been with this current guy for almost a couple years now and is happier now than she's been in a long time, she's a great person and is a lot of fun, and so I'm happy for her, she deserves it.

After HS went to MU for 2 years because its a better school and my scholarship would only pay for in-state colleges, and KU was not considered to be instate according to the powers that be that control my school grant. So if any of you are wondering why I went to MU but love Kansas basketball, that's the reason. Didn't take the typical 4-5 yr college route. After my sophomore year I got a job at State Farm in beginning of 2005 and was an auto claim rep at their Regional office in Columbia, while I transfered to CMSU online and completed my degree while working. Then got a job offer in Lees Summit in 2010 and have been there ever since. Single child growing up. Have step brothers and sisters from my dad's marriage in 2001.

That's about it I guess.

RealSNR
08-07-2012, 10:47 AM
Call me Ishmael

In58men
08-07-2012, 10:50 AM
I'm circumcised if that matters at all.

bevischief
08-07-2012, 10:52 AM
The only place in the United States where coffee is grown commercially is in Hawaii.

El Jefe
08-07-2012, 10:53 AM
You wanna know how I got these scars?

In58men
The only place in the United States where coffee is grown commercially is in Hawaii.

I like fun facts.

bevischief
If you play a harmonica, a dog will begin howling, this is their way of singing along with the song.

In58men
08-07-2012, 10:55 AM
If you play a harmonica, a dog will begin howling, this is their way of singing along with the song.

Keep'em comin' bro........keep'em comin'

Aries Walker
08-07-2012, 11:08 AM
Born Aug 24th 1983 in Peoria, IL at that time up until age 3 I lived there, parents had a house on the Illinois River. My dad at the time worked for Santa Fe freight railroad, then in 1985 we moved to Blue Springs because my dad got a job offer w/ Amtrak working the KC-STL route. He did that up until 2004 and there were a couple years during that time he switched to the KC/Chicago route temporarily.

Moved to BS in 1985. Lived on Chicago Street where the big Xmas lights display is located. Mom was a stay at home mom until I was Kindergarten age7. Then she worked for State Farm Ins and still works there today. Went to James Lewis Elem. because the daycare I went to was in that school zone. This daycare I went to is where I first met Zach (Zoccer) from this board btw if anyone cares.

Then after Kindergarten, my parents built a house on north side of Blue Springs off of Duncan Rd. I went to Lucky Franklin starting 1st grade. Zach decided to follow me to this school because I'm really ****ing cool. Went there til 5th grade.....went to Brittany Hill Middle School (or Jr High for you older folks). Then went to Blue Springs HS.

During this time my parents divorced in 1995, they had joint custody and both lived in the school zone, so there were times where I road 2 different busses. Dad re-married in 2001 and my mom is just now getting re-married later this fall. She was dating a guy for a long loooong time, but his family and kids are such as mess from his other 2 divorces and she was unsure about marrying him because of his baggage but they were living together all this time, but eventually she was getting tired of his crap and she moved on. She has been with this current guy for almost a couple years now and is happier now than she's been in a long time, she's a great person and is a lot of fun, and so I'm happy for her, she deserves it.

After HS went to MU for 2 years because its a better school and my scholarship would only pay for in-state colleges, and KU was not considered to be instate according to the powers that be that control my school grant. So if any of you are wondering why I went to MU but love Kansas basketball, that's the reason. Didn't take the typical 4-5 yr college route. After my sophomore year I got a job at State Farm in beginning of 2005 and was an auto claim rep at their Regional office in Columbia, while I transfered to CMSU online and completed my degree while working. Then got a job offer in Lees Summit in 2010 and have been there ever since. Single child growing up. Have step brothers and sisters from my dad's marriage in 2001.

That's about it I guess.
What's your degree in?

lcarus
08-07-2012, 11:10 AM

I forgot to mention that. I'm circumsised too

In58men
08-07-2012, 11:11 AM
I forgot to mention that. I'm circumsised too

Awesome. That's a big part people are leaving out IMO

Planetman
08-07-2012, 11:16 AM
FYP
Actually, you fixed my phone's autocorrect trying to fix what I had typed correctly in the first damn place. Thank you all the same.

lcarus
08-07-2012, 11:16 AM
Awesome. That's a big part people are leaving out IMO

Agreed. There's a big difference between a nicely circumsised shiny dick or a disgusting elephant trunk down there. It really differentiates the men from the monsters lol

Planetman
08-07-2012, 11:17 AM
Q
Quiet, you fool, or I'll turn you into a Markopian sea lizzard!

JD10367
08-07-2012, 11:18 AM

What else is there? **** you. That's what.

Wow, what a coincidence! I also like killing things, drinking single malt scotch, and banging your old lady. :D

JD10367
08-07-2012, 11:20 AM

Yes, yes it does (no homo).

(Okay, a little homo.)

seclark
08-07-2012, 11:26 AM
sec
i mostly just sit around doing jigsaw puzzles and occasionally piss myself.
sec

crazycoffey
08-07-2012, 11:27 AM
I believe in the soul, the cock, the pussy, the small of a woman's back, the hanging curve ball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent, overrated crap. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core pornography, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve and I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.

crazycoffey
08-07-2012, 11:29 AM
I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends, and... uh... my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi...

JD10367
08-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Jim, mid 40s, IMAX projectionist (Boston, Tampa, Syracuse, Providence), married 8 years, about to buy my first house, like the Patriots, synthesizers, photography, losing in casinos, cruises, Disney World, used to like rollercoasters until I detached my retina in 2001, lean to the left, am antisocial, like all music except rap, wish Japanese porn would stop blurring out the good parts, prefer cats over dogs, is low level vegetarian (don't eat it if it walks or flies), supposedly have a good sense of humor and writes well, has a useless B.A. In English that took 7 years to get, went to the oldest school in America (Boston Latin), has the trait of a deadly disease, own a Smart car, and is currently typing this while sweating my balls off at Patriots training camp with 15,000 people waiting for the Pats/Saints joint practice.

Chief Pote
08-07-2012, 11:30 AM
Agreed. There's a big difference between a nicely circumsised shiny dick or a disgusting elephant trunk down there. It really differentiates the men from the monsters lol

You know how I know this thread is ghey?

bevischief
08-07-2012, 11:35 AM
Since when did this thread turn into a porn thread?

In58men
08-07-2012, 11:36 AM
Since when did this thread turn into a porn thread?

Have you ever seen a grown man naked

Fire Me Boy!
08-07-2012, 11:37 AM
Jim, mid 40s, IMAX projectionist (Boston, Tampa, Syracuse, Providence), married 8 years, about to buy my first house, like the Patriots, synthesizers, photography, losing in casinos, cruises, Disney World, used to like rollercoasters until I detached my retina in 2001, lean to the left, am antisocial, like all music except rap, wish Japanese porn would stop blurring out the good parts, prefer cats over dogs, is low level vegetarian (don't eat it if it walks or flies), supposedly have a good sense of humor and writes well, has a useless B.A. In English that took 7 years to get, went to the oldest school in America (Boston Latin), has the trait of a deadly disease, own a Smart car, and is currently typing this while sweating my balls off at Patriots training camp with 15,000 people waiting for the Pats/Saints joint practice.

I find this ironic... everything leading up to this is first-person singular. Then we get third-person singular out of the blue.

No offense intended, everyone makes mistakes. Just found it ironic that of all the place you make that mistake it's when you're claiming you write well. ROFL

Simplicity
08-07-2012, 11:37 AM

You wanna know how I know you are ghey?

Rasputin
08-07-2012, 11:41 AM
Well I'm a wasted rock ranger
I live the life of danger
On the road to find a higher high
I don't need no one's affection
All I need is my injection
The music of wild rock will get me by *

I've been doin' gigs since I was ten
I really can't remember when
I ever had a dollar to my name
My ears are blown, my eyes are red
I got big holes inside my head
Snorting too much crystal and cocaine

I have bennies with the breakfast toast
Qualudes with the evening roast
Assorted snorts of powder in between
I don't think a day's gone by
That I wasn't drunk or high
It's the only way I keep my sanity

From Kegger's Den to Hooterville
My flaming tricks have topped the bill
A thousand empty bottles earn my name
Endless trains of one night stands
Sharing gigs with half-assed bands
And all the local groupies lay the same

Well I could have had a payin' job
Workin' for some ****ed-up slob
Wife and family, true security
But I left that shit behind
For that heavy metal grind
'Cause rock'n roll is in my blood to stay
(among other things)

Hey Brian! You're a wasted rock ranger
You'll live life of danger
Sing this song and follow it till the end
When you reach number one
You can overdose for fun
And go and visit Jimi and his friends

You'll live a life of danger
When we reach number one
Hey! We'll all overdose for fun
And we'll hang out with Jimi and his friends
Yee haw!

JD10367
08-07-2012, 11:46 AM
I find this ironic... everything leading up to this is first-person singular. Then we get third-person singular out of the blue.

No offense intended, everyone makes mistakes. Just found it ironic that of all the place you make that mistake it's when you're claiming you write well. ROFL

I'm in a crowd of 15,000 people in the hot sun typing on an iPod Touch. I didn't have time to edit for proper grammar.

Simplicity
08-07-2012, 11:48 AM

(among other things)

You can overdose for fun

When we reach number one
Yee haw!

Ghey.

Setsuna
08-07-2012, 11:50 AM
I'm in a crowd of 15,000 people in the hot sun typing on an iPod Touch. I didn't have time to edit for proper grammar.

Pics or GTFO.

Rausch
08-07-2012, 11:52 AM
Call me Ishmael

Or SNaRc for short...

Fire Me Boy!
08-07-2012, 11:54 AM

Dude, I said everyone makes mistakes. I was laughing at the irony of it, not saying you're not a good writer.

Aries Walker
08-07-2012, 12:04 PM

(among other things)

You can overdose for fun

When we reach number one
Yee haw!
Classic. :rockon:

lcarus
08-07-2012, 12:21 PM

Because I posted in it? :D

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-07-2012, 12:38 PM
I'm Brandon. I'm 29 and live in Tulsa. I moved here when i was 18. I previously lived in Olathe, where I was born and raised. I'm a Chiefs, Jayhawks, and Royals fan. I work at an awards store where I have been for the last 11 years. I hope to one day become a firefighter or a comedian, if the awards industry doesn't work out the way I hope (not looking good). I live with my brother, his wife, and their awesome 1 year old daughter. I enjoy video games, movies, tv shows, reading, and traveling. I'm very easy going and treat everyone like I'd want to be treated.

Thanks for listening, or not listening. **** you.

See I feel closer to you now. Thanks.

BrotherhoodPlanet

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-07-2012, 12:40 PM

[everyone yelling togther] HI JIM! [/end everyone yelling together]

boogblaster
08-07-2012, 12:42 PM
Born poor prolly die that way .. grew up in smalltown sekansas .. gona turn 60 in october .. used to work construction trades .. carried bout 6 good at all .. had major spinal-injury in 98 .. not been worth a shit since .. got two great kids three wonderful grandsons .. cant wait till they play football .. their dad was a great guard and nosetackle .. like 70s R&R .. some country .. Chiefs KU basketball OU football my teams .. got 3 dogs not sure how many cats ole bitch is always knocked-up .. need to shoot that ole stray tomcat .. went from longhair redneck to gentle giant .. but dont confuse yaself you cant out-run my aim .. that bout it .. luv postin on the planet .. sumtimes its just a dig on the subject ....

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-07-2012, 12:42 PM
Oh and I'm circumsized too.

BigCatDaddy
08-07-2012, 12:49 PM
In order to help this process I suggest everyone list the following

Name
Occupation
40 time
# times you can bench press 225
Your GF/Wife hotness scale 1-10
Penor Size

Thanks!

DaKCMan AP
08-07-2012, 01:00 PM
Hello! My name is Elder Price
And I would like to share with you the most amazing book
It's a book about America a long, long time ago
It has so many awesome parts
You simply won't believe how much this book can change your life

Ghey
08-07-2012, 01:07 PM
Ghey.

StFU.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-07-2012, 02:22 PM
Do we have to?

lcarus
08-07-2012, 02:26 PM
Do we have to?

We already know your life story. You want to mutilate Matt Cassel and in your spare time you do horrible, atrocious things to strangers on roadsides with a meat cleaver and a roll of duct tape.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-07-2012, 02:32 PM
We already know your life story. You want to mutilate Matt Cassel and in your spare time you do horrible, atrocious things to strangers on roadsides with a meat cleaver and a roll of duct tape.

Well...

lcarus
08-07-2012, 02:38 PM
Oh and I'm circumsized too.

Yep. I could tell. Gonzo you owe me $100.

tooge
08-07-2012, 02:58 PM
Name is Steeeeeeve. And that's how you say it. Steeeeeeeve.
Early 30's. groomed hairy chest.
John Holmes stunt dick. They just pull the camera back a bit as i'm a half inch short.
Tall, tan, and sporting the best porn mustache since Ron Jeremy was in his 20's.
I don't throw footballs because I'm too busy stunt dicking, but if I did, it'd be 70 yards.
I also don't do fat girls, but if I did, I could lift one that weighs 450.
I live in Missouri, but grew up in Kansas. Hence the KS tatoo on my cock. When fully erect, it says Kansas City Chiefs.

Steron
08-07-2012, 02:58 PM
I am accused of twelve counts of murder in the first degree, fourteen counts of armed theft of Federation property, twenty-two counts of piracy
in high space, eighteen counts of fraud, thirty-seven counts of rape, and one moving violation.

lcarus
08-07-2012, 03:45 PM
I am accused of twelve counts of murder in the first degree, fourteen counts of armed theft of Federation property, twenty-two counts of piracy
in high space, eighteen counts of fraud, thirty-seven counts of rape, and one moving violation.

I didn't know your mother has 37 vaginas! That's nuts!

gblowfish
08-07-2012, 03:54 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2_urvjCXg6c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JD10367
08-07-2012, 05:08 PM
Pics or GTFO.

I was wrong on my estimate, apparently it was more like 17,000 people today.

Kidd Lex
08-07-2012, 05:23 PM
It's nice to meet you guys. I have an interest in all areas of learning but particularly physics, mathematics, and philosophy.

I'll be studying Natural Sciences in the University of Nottingham next year. I also like to row.

I recently had a dream that I met Richard Feynman - I awoke, disappointed that I had not met him and doubly disappointed that I never will

But there's no need to be depressed! There are many great minds and many fine ideas to come...

I'll see you all later,
Have a nice day,
Fogo

Setsuna
08-07-2012, 05:26 PM
I was wrong on my estimate, apparently it was more like 17,000 people today.

Well played sir. You can stay. :D

lcarus
08-07-2012, 06:09 PM
It's nice to meet you guys. I have an interest in all areas of learning but particularly physics, mathematics, and philosophy.

I'll be studying Natural Sciences in the University of Nottingham next year. I also like to row.

I recently had a dream that I met Richard Feynman - I awoke, disappointed that I had not met him and doubly disappointed that I never will

But there's no need to be depressed! There are many great minds and many fine ideas to come...

I'll see you all later,
Have a nice day,
Fogo

Cool, but you left out one thing thats been gnawing at my brain stem. Did you actually beat Mike Tyson in Punch Out? Because if so, I salute you.

lcarus
08-07-2012, 06:14 PM
See I feel closer to you now. Thanks.

BrotherhoodPlanet

I always picture you looking like Howard Hesseman. If you really don't, I'm gonna be shattered. Worse than when I found out Santa wasn't real. God 2004 was an awful year.

Kidd Lex
08-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Cool, but you left out one thing thats been gnawing at my brain stem. Did you actually beat Mike Tyson in Punch Out? Because if so, I salute you.

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRS7fQoiZjTsojqbyS8cH6gehSTCUVf4It9DW8pglLm6XNBcvDBtA

Stay Down Bitch!! :)

lcarus
08-07-2012, 06:35 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRS7fQoiZjTsojqbyS8cH6gehSTCUVf4It9DW8pglLm6XNBcvDBtA

Stay Down Bitch!! :)

Lol. One day I'll tackle that bitch. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna give it a shot now. I'll probably get to Sandman and just quit which is what usually happens. I also should have pointed out in my "bio" that I'm a nostalgia freak. I play NES, SNES, and watch 80s and 90s shows all the time. My fav game ever is Kid Icarus on NES.

threebag
08-07-2012, 06:50 PM
http://stokereport.com/files/userimages/neti-pot.jpg

threebag
08-07-2012, 06:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-3sKijnsIw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-3sKijnsIw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Kidd Lex
08-07-2012, 06:58 PM
Lol. One day I'll tackle that bitch. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna give it a shot now. I'll probably get to Sandman and just quit which is what usually happens. I also should have pointed out in my "bio" that I'm a nostalgia freak. I play NES, SNES, and watch 80s and 90s shows all the time. My fav game ever is Kid Icarus on NES.

I married a vegetarian and she eats eggplant everything. Kid Icarus...**** my life and **** that game. I hate eggplants. http://www.mobygames.com/images/shots/l/311138-kid-icarus-nes-screenshot-meet-the-eggplant-wizards-they-can.png

lcarus
08-07-2012, 07:07 PM
I married a vegetarian and she eats eggplant everything. Kid Icarus...**** my life and **** that game. I hate eggplants. http://www.mobygames.com/images/shots/l/311138-kid-icarus-nes-screenshot-meet-the-eggplant-wizards-they-can.png

It gets pegged as a hard as hell game, but its really easy. Those eggplant wizards are pussies

lewdog
08-07-2012, 07:08 PM
My front license plate on my car is a Kansas City Royals plate. People laugh at me.

Ted Theodore Logan
08-07-2012, 07:19 PM

I think I know you...Capt. Stern?

Ted Theodore Logan
08-07-2012, 07:26 PM

Hi Brian,my name is Rick! I am a professional wrestler. I am managed by Bobby "the brain" Heenan. I have a absolutely ravishing body that all the ladies want. I like to work out ALOT! I can't stand the Ultimate Warrior,he thinks his body is as sexy as mine,boy is he mistaken! I like to play Sudoku in my spare time.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-07-2012, 07:49 PM
I always picture you looking like Howard Hesseman. If you really don't, I'm gonna be shattered. Worse than when I found out Santa wasn't real. God 2004 was an awful year.

Maybe with darker hair (although it's graying) and a beard...

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-07-2012, 07:51 PM
My front license plate on my car is a Kansas City Royals plate. People laugh at me.

See this is part of the reason why I respect you. Not just anyone can pull that off.

Lumpy
08-07-2012, 09:16 PM
Wow, what a coincidence! I also like killing things, drinking single malt scotch, and banging your old lady. :D

Look at that... it's a small world after all.

The operative word here is, "small".

JD10367
08-07-2012, 09:32 PM
Look at that... it's a small world after all.

The operative word here is, "small".

Hey, that's not nice. And I wasn't even talking about you. I meant his "other" old lady, the one he keeps down in the basement. You know, the one he's had since he was a kid. :D

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VZJ31fpdrPE/TieEfkOncFI/AAAAAAAABEI/xqk0QtKCy7k/s1600/funny-blowupdoll.jpg

Lumpy
08-07-2012, 09:33 PM
Hey, that's not nice. And I wasn't even talking about you. I meant his "other" old lady, the one he keeps down in the basement. You know, the one he's had since he was a kid. :D

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VZJ31fpdrPE/TieEfkOncFI/AAAAAAAABEI/xqk0QtKCy7k/s1600/funny-blowupdoll.jpg

LMAO

Pfft. Shows what you know. He popped that bitch a long time ago.

Planetman
08-07-2012, 09:34 PM
Hangin's too good for you. Burnin's too good for you. You ought to be cut up into itsy bitsy pieces and buried alive!

Rausch
08-07-2012, 10:32 PM
Hi, my name's Rick Forsythe. I live in Silver Pond with my parents George and Edna Forsythe, and my sister Suzanne. I'm president of the debate team, and captain of my baseball team over at Silver Pond High. I have a dog named Rusty, and my hobbies include coin collecting and dry-humping cheerleaders...

Iowanian
08-07-2012, 11:11 PM
Who am I?

I am a Champion!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G1GWBB7qrBA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BillSelfsTrophycase
08-08-2012, 01:09 AM
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified?

Imon Yourside
08-08-2012, 01:18 AM
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pDxn0Xfqkgw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rasputin
08-08-2012, 02:01 AM
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified?

Beetlejuice

dmahurin
08-08-2012, 02:14 AM
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

BillSelfsTrophycase
08-08-2012, 03:15 AM
Beetlejuice

Bettlejuice

bevischief
08-08-2012, 04:50 AM
Yelling "REMIX" when your best friends stutter.

Fire Me Boy!
08-08-2012, 05:32 AM
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

A Patrick Bateman quote has already been done. :harumph:

Steron
08-08-2012, 06:31 AM
I think I know you...Capt. Stern?

Mr. Ravishing sir, that's Sternn with two n's thank you very much. ;)

http://www.yourprops.com/movieprops/original/4c9ee4bcc0ef6/Captain-Sternn-Animation-Cel.jpg

Steron
08-08-2012, 06:38 AM
Hangin's too good for you. Burnin's too good for you. You ought to be cut up into itsy bitsy pieces and buried alive!

No, no, no.

Never did there live a kinder, more generous man. He is an overflowing cup, filled with the very cream of human goodness...

... in all the time I've known him,he's never done anything immoral ...

bevischief
08-08-2012, 06:46 AM
Blanket on: too hot, Blanket off: too cold, one leg out: perfect, til the demon from Paranormal Activity grabs it & drags you down the hall.

kysirsoze
08-08-2012, 07:33 AM
My name's Sam.

Theorising that one could time travel within his own lifetime, I stepped into the Quantum Leap accelerator and vanished... I woke to find myself trapped in the past, facing mirror images that were not my own, and driven by an unknown force to change history for the better. My only guide on this journey is Al, an observer from his own time, who appears in the form of a hologram that only I can see and hear. And so I find myself leaping from life to life, striving to put right what once went wrong, and hoping each time that my next leap will be the leap home...

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-08-2012, 08:31 AM
Blanket on: too hot, Blanket off: too cold, one leg out: perfect, til the demon from Paranormal Activity grabs it & drags you down the hall.

I have that exact same experience all the way around. I thought it was just me.

Aries Walker
08-08-2012, 08:40 AM
I do that too, although I think of it more as the clown from Poltergeist.

JD10367
08-08-2012, 08:49 AM
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. <strike>In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.</strike> I'm gay.

FYP

bevischief
08-08-2012, 11:03 AM
When I have money = Nothing to buy. When I don't have money = I want everything.

frankotank
08-08-2012, 11:07 AM
Where's the thread about sauces? That sounds good.

OH MY DAMN!
that is funny.
rep

frankotank
08-08-2012, 11:11 AM
My name is Frank. DUH! (not Frank Duh)
I am a honky.
A naked American man stole my balloons.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-08-2012, 11:13 AM
My name is Frank. DUH! (not Frank Duh)
I am a honky.
A naked American man stole my balloons.

Q

Fire Me Boy!
08-08-2012, 11:15 AM
If you say "my cocaine" with an Australian accent, you're saying "Michael Caine" in his own voice.

And if you say "beer can" with an English accent, you're saying "bacon" with a Jamaican accent.

frankotank
08-08-2012, 11:17 AM
Q

it's been in my profile since day 1. it's MINE!

Donger
08-08-2012, 11:25 AM
If you say "my cocaine" with an Australian accent, you're saying "Michael Caine" in his own voice.

And if you say "beer can" with an English accent, you're saying "bacon" with a Jamaican accent.

LMAO

vailpass
08-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Beetlejuice

Bettlejuice

Oh shit. Don't do it.

Aries Walker
08-08-2012, 11:31 AM
Candyman!

frankotank
08-08-2012, 11:35 AM
Bloody Mary?

wtf is going on in here?

vailpass
08-08-2012, 11:37 AM
Candyman!

Nice.

Bowser
08-08-2012, 12:16 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/view/1043375/barkley-head-shake-o.gif

frankotank
08-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Nice.

oh sure.....Candyman is nice and no love for Bloody Mary.
FAIL
Bloody Mary is way cooler than Candyman YO!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZjXLPW6geL0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BigCatDaddy
08-08-2012, 02:42 PM
Baby, if you've ever wondered,
Wondered whatever became of me,
I'm living on the air in Cincinnati, Cincinnati, WKRP.
Got kind of tired packing and unpacking,
Town to town and up and down the dial
Maybe you and me were never meant to be,
But baby think of me once in awhile.
I'm at WKRP in Cincinnati.

vailpass
08-08-2012, 02:42 PM

And we've come back to the beginning of the thread.

Dayze
08-08-2012, 03:49 PM

that's awesome. LMAO

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-08-2012, 04:41 PM

Thanks for the lid, Art.

DaFace
08-08-2012, 04:43 PM
This seems like a good reaction to this thread.

http://i.imgur.com/aSLeE.gif

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-08-2012, 04:47 PM
This seems like a good reaction to this thread.

http://i.imgur.com/aSLeE.gif

Actually it's a fun thread. Haters 'gon hate though.