PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Link to Training Camp Roster List Word File

Line Judge
08-07-2012, 11:45 AM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z920vy65a3evmn1/42aiGs8_hJ

This is a link to a Microsoft Word file that I make up each year for training camp. It is ordered by player number and separated by Offense and Defense. Just go to the Dropbox link, download it and print it out and fold it in half.

I hope this is useful to some. Let me know if you like it. I do it again when the season starts and use a larger font because with fewer players it will still fit on the page.

Rain Man
08-07-2012, 11:47 AM
Do I have to fold it in half?

Line Judge
08-07-2012, 11:56 AM
No but it helps you carry it around training camp without getting it torn or wrinkled (as much).

Sofa King
08-07-2012, 12:10 PM
Do i have to fold it in half?

Saulbadguy
08-07-2012, 12:12 PM
DO NOT DOWNLOAD, it has a hidden macro virus in it.

Line Judge
08-07-2012, 12:43 PM
Are you serious? I just wrote this myself an hour ago with the same Microsoft Word program that I have been using for years. I copied it to My Dropbox folder. Norton does not find anything wrong with the Word file.
Norton scans my computer daily. Threat fire finds nothingn on my computer.

Do you have any proof of this. To my knowledge I have never transmitted any virus. Can someone else verify this?

I did however copy and paste the raw info from the KC Chiefs website but this has been run through Excell before it was ported into Word.

The Franchise
08-07-2012, 12:45 PM
ROFL

Saulbadguy
08-07-2012, 12:47 PM
Are you serious? I just wrote this myself an hour ago with the same Microsoft Word program that I have been using for years. I copied it to My Dropbox folder. Norton does not find anything wrong with the Word file.

Do you have any proof of this. To my knowledge I have never transmitted any virus. Can someone else verify this?

I did however copy and paste the raw info from the KC Chiefs website but this has been run through Excell before it was ported into Word.

So you admit that you compiled and transmitted this file? Oh, man.

Sofa King
08-07-2012, 12:51 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RTRJynNJZaI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Line Judge
08-07-2012, 12:55 PM
I did this as a favor to ChiefsPlanet.
How do I get the cp moderator to delete this thread?

Rausch
08-07-2012, 12:56 PM

LMAO

Saulbadguy
08-07-2012, 12:57 PM

I doubt a mod comes within 5 miles of this thread, seeing as it's infested with viruses. I've warned them (and others) to be extra cautious.

Fish
08-07-2012, 12:58 PM
It's the Stuxnet virus. Anybody opening this thread should format their computer right away. All your data is compromised.

Don't let the terrorists win...

Line Judge
08-07-2012, 01:19 PM
I just remembered. I have Word macro turned off. It makes you turn it on on purpose so that you will not transmit a macro virus.

The Franchise
08-07-2012, 01:20 PM
:facepalm:

-King-
08-07-2012, 01:24 PM
I just remembered. I have Word macro turned off. It makes you turn it on on purpose so that you will not transmit a macro virus.
So you're transmitting viruses on purpose?

Why do you hate CP?
Posted via Mobile Device

Saulbadguy
08-07-2012, 01:25 PM

Good deal. That should clear it all up. Sorry for the false alarm, but you know, we can't be too careful these days.

Sofa King
08-07-2012, 01:27 PM

PM Bob Dole. He'll help you out. He's the only one that can. He receives pms through his phone, but only after you've sent two of the same. It's stupid but it works for him i guess.

Just send him 2 duplicate pm's and he can get it fixed. Accidents happen bro.

Line Judge
08-07-2012, 01:33 PM
I guess that this link is useless now. After all these comments nobody will try this form. With no more comments this thread will be on page 3 before the evening news.

Sofa King
08-07-2012, 01:39 PM
I guess that this link is useless now. After all these comments nobody will try this form. With no more comments this thread will be on page 3 before the evening news.

Did you Pm Dole? There's still time to save this sinking ship.

Fish
08-07-2012, 01:59 PM

This is the worst day ever.

mdchiefsfan
08-07-2012, 02:01 PM
Why did I open this? Gonna run my antivirus now. Let us know if you get that info sent it to Bob Dole, please.

ct
08-07-2012, 02:12 PM
I feel dirty ROFLing at this

Rain Man
08-07-2012, 11:24 PM
It's the Stuxnet virus. Anybody opening this thread should format their computer right away. All your data is compromised.

Don't let the terrorists win...

Dammit. I just opened the file and now all of my reactor centrifuges are making a funny noise. I'm really going to be ticked if they're ruined.