PDA

View Full Version : Music FLAWLESS REAL TALK - "TAKE ME AWAY"

blazzin311
08-10-2012, 03:03 PM
Ok, so check it out Planet! I have for you here today, a fresh new Hip-Hop music video from my artist, Flawless Real Talk. This video is for a new song he just completed called "Take Me Away". I'm telling ya, this is some really great music with a brilliant premise and some very deep lyrics......real talk! Flawless just took it to a whole different level on this joint! What's even more impressive though, is the message that this video and song conveys and is going to help spread with every view or listen it gets! Behind this song and video there is such an important, positive and inspiring message that we should all take to heart. This song itself, is dealing with, and pertains to a certain and unfortunate topic that is all too real and probably affects more people than we know, think or would even like to admit. Everyone and their mother should listen to this song and watch this video! I'm sure we can all take something positive away from this! Even if you do not like rap or hip-hop, I would still encourage you to give it a play. I think you'll find that you'll be glad you did so.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/F8_HnIczyCE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quesadilla Joe
08-10-2012, 05:48 PM
Song kinda reminds me of Stan. The lyrics and the delivery are pretty good.

lcarus
08-10-2012, 10:47 PM
Ya know, I fuckin loathe hip hop, but that being said, this isn't the worst thing in the world. If I liked that type of music, I'd probably enjoy it.