PDA

View Full Version : Life Teacher on Trial for Having Sex with Students: Orgies Videotaped

Amnorix
08-16-2012, 06:59 AM
Sorry, but no link to any videotape here.

Apparently this 27 year old teacher had sex with at least five of her high school students, including multiple orgies. The students were all of legal age at the time, however.

Aaron said in court he had sex with Colleps five times in spring 2011 – four of those instances included other male students. While all were reportedly 18 or older at the time, it’s illegal in Texas for a teacher to engage in sex acts with a student.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jurors-texas-sex-scandal-trial-watch-footage-teacher-allegedly-engaging-group-sex-article-1.1137146#ixzz23iIFC6mh

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jurors-texas-sex-scandal-trial-watch-footage-teacher-allegedly-engaging-group-sex-article-1.1137146

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1137142!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/teacher16n-4-web.jpg

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1137144.1345067443!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_420/teacher16n-2-web.jpg

http://streetknowledge.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/teacher.jpg

Amnorix
08-16-2012, 07:01 AM
Full article:

A Texas jury watched a shocking video Tuesday allegedly showing a former high school teacher engaged in group sex with four of her male students, according to reports.

While the cell phone video didn’t reveal the face of married English teacher Brittni Colleps, a student identified as “Aaron” pointed out to jurors a unique tattoo on the woman’s lower back – allegedly the same as his teacher’s, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported.

According to Aaron’s testimony, Colleps, 28, told another Kennedale High School student who filmed the tryst, “Don’t put the light in my eyes.”

The alleged seductress was arrested in May 2011 when investigators were told she may have engaged in sex acts with several male students and sent explicit texts and photos, according to the Star-Telegram.

Aaron testified sharing hundreds of texts that became more sexual in nature. They eventually agreed to meet for sex. “You have something I want,” Colleps allegedly told him, according to Fox affiliate KDFW.

Aaron said in court he had sex with Colleps five times in spring 2011 – four of those instances included other male students. While all were reportedly 18 or older at the time, it’s illegal in Texas for a teacher to engage in sex acts with a student.

Colleps is accused of pursuing five students, and was charged in each case. All five of them are expected to testify, according to NBC 5 in Dallas.

The former teacher remained silent when asked how she would plead to the charges Tuesday, leaving a judge to register a “not guilty” plea, the Star-Telegram reported. Her attorney didn’t give an opening statement.

Colleps reportedly turned away while the video was played for jurors. The sex romp allegedly occurred in her family’s home while her husband and three young children were out.

During one victim’s testimony, Tarrant County Assistant District Attorney Elizabeth Beach asked what occurred that night, NBC 5 reported.

“We all started performing oral sex and having sexual intercourse with her,” he responded.

Another witness, Kennedale High School Principal Rita Whatley, testified that Colleps initially denied the sex allegations when they met in May 2011, according to the Star-Telegram.

Meanwhile, Colleps’ husband, who is serving in the military, has previously said he will stand by his wife.

“I hope you will not pass judgment on her because you don’t have all the facts or details according to this situation,” Christopher Colleps said in May 2011, according to KDFW. “I want you to know I love my wife. I have loved my wife since I laid eyes on her 11 years ago. I have always supported my wife and will continue to support her through this entire ordeal.”

If Colleps is convicted, she faces up to 20 years behind bars and a $10,000 fine for each of the five charges.

Rausch
08-16-2012, 07:04 AM
“I hope you will not pass judgment on her because you don’t have all the facts or details according to this situation,” Christopher Colleps said in May 2011, according to KDFW. “I want you to know I love my wife. I have loved my wife since I laid eyes on her 11 years ago. I have always supported my wife and will continue to support her through this entire ordeal.”

:facepalm:

Direckshun
08-16-2012, 07:04 AM
DEATH PENALTY

Direckshun
08-16-2012, 07:05 AM

For the record, the dude just found out his wife is cool with orgies.

So.

Imon Yourside
08-16-2012, 07:05 AM
If i were that soldier i would give her up, she's going away for a long time.

Amnorix
08-16-2012, 07:06 AM

I read that as "we have an open marriage. I'm in the military and I've had gangbangs in 4 countries. She knows it and I let her do the same. Wish she hadn't screwed kids in High School though -- if she only waited until they graduated we'd all be good."

"Oh, and she can suck a golf ball through a straw and brings home smoking hot chicks from the bar so I can get my game on in a 3 way. So yeah..."

(or something, because otherwise it makes no freaking sense)

notorious
08-16-2012, 07:06 AM
Yikes.

Some women look like shit without makeup.

Amnorix
08-16-2012, 07:07 AM

So.

I'm thinking it wasn't a revelation...

notorious
08-16-2012, 07:15 AM
Photo of kids:

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4837469586523563&id=600fa0bb8d61acc5056558b48d9774f4

Gonzo
08-16-2012, 07:18 AM
She's a winnah!

Reerun_KC
08-16-2012, 07:18 AM
I would of hit it at 17 or 18....

JD10367
08-16-2012, 07:19 AM
GODDAMMIT!! WHY WEREN'T TEACHERS LIKE THIS WHEN I WAS A KID?!?!!/1!!1!>

PhillyChiefFan
08-16-2012, 07:21 AM

'xactly what I was thinking.

Radar Chief
08-16-2012, 07:23 AM
Yikes.

Some women look like shit without makeup.

At least she waxed her mustache for court.

Fish
08-16-2012, 07:27 AM
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/3473/attachmentjy.jpg

Mr. Plow
08-16-2012, 07:28 AM

Yeah, a husband wouldn't react that calmly if he just discovered his wife not only cheated on him, but did so with several guys at the same time.

Imon Yourside
08-16-2012, 07:31 AM
Yeah, a husband wouldn't react that calmly if he just discovered his wife not only cheated on him, but did so with several kids at the same time.

fyp

BigMeatballDave
08-16-2012, 07:32 AM
How the hell could it be illegal if they are consenting adults?

Imon Yourside
08-16-2012, 07:33 AM

Tejas law, and how long until someone posts this in the official would you thread?

The Bad Guy
08-16-2012, 07:34 AM
What in the fuck is the matter with these people? If she wanted it this badly, wait a fucking year.

JD10367
08-16-2012, 07:35 AM
She's 28. They were 18. 18 is not a child, or a kid. At 18 you can join the military. At 18 you can pose for Playboy. If she wasn't a teacher there would be nothing to report here.

As for the "women look like shit" and "moustache" comments... please. We really gonna "Would You?" a teacher who fucks her students? When I was 18 I'd fuck a tree knothole fer crissakes. With makeup she cleans up okay, the body looks decent (a little pudgy but not out of the norm, and decent boobs), and she's obviously a freak in the sack. As a grown man I wouldn't turn her down, so I certainly can't blame an 18-year-old for tappin' that.

BigMeatballDave
08-16-2012, 07:37 AM
Tejas law, and how long until someone posts this in the official would you thread?

I know.

Does not make it a good law.

Extremely dumb.

mr. tegu
08-16-2012, 07:38 AM
The whole story is pretty meh.

Jenson71
08-16-2012, 07:39 AM
She's 28. They were 18. 18 is not a child, or a kid. At 18 you can join the military. At 18 you can pose for Playboy. If she wasn't a teacher there would be nothing to report here.

As for the "women look like shit" and "moustache" comments... please. We really gonna "Would You?" a teacher who ****s her students? When I was 18 I'd **** a tree knothole fer crissakes. With makeup she cleans up okay, the body looks decent (a little pudgy but not out of the norm, and decent boobs), and she's obviously a freak in the sack. As a grown man I wouldn't turn her down, so I certainly can't blame an 18-year-old for tappin' that.

She looks like a man with bad acne.

Reerun_KC
08-16-2012, 07:40 AM
She looks like a man with bad acne.

yet at 18 you would of HIHIH....

Predarat
08-16-2012, 07:44 AM
yikes, and she will not spend a minute in jail, if it were a guy he would be pegged as an Audio File.

Omaha
08-16-2012, 07:44 AM
how long until someone posts this in the official would you thread?

She doesn't quality. She's an obvious NO. She's ugly.

the Talking Can
08-16-2012, 07:45 AM
jesus...finding out, along with the whole world, that your wife likes to get trained by high school kids in your house...oh, and let's them film the bukkake...

yeah...

Iowanian
08-16-2012, 07:49 AM
Air tight Alibi ?

JD10367
08-16-2012, 07:50 AM
Air tight Alibi ?

There's probably nothing tight any more. :D

Fire Me Boy!
08-16-2012, 07:50 AM
As for the "women look like shit" and "moustache" comments... please. We really gonna "Would You?" a teacher who ****s her students? When I was 18 I'd **** a tree knothole fer crissakes. With makeup she cleans up okay, the body looks decent (a little pudgy but not out of the norm, and decent boobs), and she's obviously a freak in the sack. As a grown man I wouldn't turn her down, so I certainly can't blame an 18-year-old for tappin' that.

She's below meh in the mug shot, but mug shots aren't meant to be flattering. She's decent in the second, and I think she's kinda cute in the third pic.

Amnorix
08-16-2012, 07:51 AM

No teacher-student sex, regardless of age.

Iowanian
I'll bet her house is a 3 car garage.

Imon Yourside
She doesn't quality. She's an obvious NO. She's ugly.

Ya she's skank meat.

Fire Me Boy!
Air tight Alibi ?

With four 18-year-olds tappin' her at once, she was pretty air tight, I'm sure.

Iowanian
08-16-2012, 07:52 AM
I don't think you're completely contemplating the term "air tight"....as used in my comment.

Fire Me Boy!
08-16-2012, 07:55 AM
I don't think you're completely contemplating the term "air tight"....as used in my comment.

Me or JD? I think I did.... :hmmm:

Maybe you should use Paint to draw a picture. ROFL

BigMeatballDave
08-16-2012, 07:59 AM

An employer policy? Sure.

A law? No fucking way.

Stupid law.

Nzoner
08-16-2012, 08:15 AM

So.

I've heard if you do a search for orgies and gangbangs you get two separate things,at least that's what I've heard.

Nzoner
08-16-2012, 08:17 AM
GODDAMMIT!! WHY WEREN'T TEACHERS LIKE THIS WHEN I WAS A KID?!?!!/1!!1!>

And I thought it was great having a female journalism teacher who invited a few of us over to get stoned with her.

beach tribe
08-16-2012, 08:30 AM
She nasty. Freak nasty.

beach tribe
08-16-2012, 08:31 AM
I've heard if you do a search for orgies and gangbangs you get two separate things,at least that's what I've heard.

My HS History teacher did this.

gblowfish
08-16-2012, 08:32 AM
For having so much sex, she's got a bad case of acne. What up with that???

Predarat
08-16-2012, 08:36 AM
For having so much sex, she's got a bad case of acne. What up with that???

Maybe its an STD from those teens?

Msmith
08-16-2012, 08:47 AM
I think the break out of the acne is mostly from the stress of the coming trial.

I do feel bad for her children. When they find out later in their lives about what their mother did, there won't be peace in their lives.

Chief Gump
08-16-2012, 08:48 AM
I want to see the videotape damn it!

aturnis
08-16-2012, 08:53 AM
Sorry, but no link to any videotape here.

Apparently this 27 year old teacher had sex with at least five of her high school students, including multiple orgies. The students were all of legal age at the time, however.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jurors-texas-sex-scandal-trial-watch-footage-teacher-allegedly-engaging-group-sex-article-1.1137146#ixzz23iIFC6mh

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jurors-texas-sex-scandal-trial-watch-footage-teacher-allegedly-engaging-group-sex-article-1.1137146

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1137142!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/teacher16n-4-web.jpg

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1137144.1345067443!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_420/teacher16n-2-web.jpg

http://streetknowledge.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/teacher.jpg

[SLOWCLAP]
:clap:

[SLOWCLAP/]

BIG_DADDY
08-16-2012, 08:55 AM

This law is beyond stupid.

KC native
08-16-2012, 08:56 AM
Yeah, a husband wouldn't react that calmly if he just discovered his wife not only cheated on him, but did so with several guys at the same time.

This happened over a year ago. He was over seas at the time she was arrested. The trial is just now starting. That guy is a bitch.

BIG_DADDY
08-16-2012, 09:00 AM
This happened over a year ago. He was over seas at the time she was arrested. The trial is just now starting. That guy is a bitch.

Wait a minute, I thought you didn't care what consetning adults do in their bedroom.

20 years for a victimless crime, unbelievable.

gblowfish
08-16-2012, 09:00 AM
I think Debra LaFave was the hottest.
http://www.zimbio.com/The+50+Most+Infamous+Female+Teacher+Sex+Scandals/

JD10367
08-16-2012, 09:01 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5sbpF2yZQtg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

unlurking
08-16-2012, 09:03 AM
Like throwin' hot dogs down a hallway.

Chief Gump
08-16-2012, 09:11 AM
Wait a minute, I thought you didn't care what consetning adults do in their bedroom.

It should be a firable offense, not a jailable one. I have to agree that it is a very dumb law.

mikey23545
08-16-2012, 09:24 AM
How many of you numb-nutted perverts cannot understand how it is more than just inappropriate for a person in an authority position to have sex with their charges, especially in a teacher-student relationship?

Planetman
08-16-2012, 09:26 AM
How many of you numb-nutted perverts cannot understand how it is more than just inappropriate for a person in an authority position to have sex with their charges, especially in a teacher-student relationship?
If you were single and hooked up with your female boss at work, should she stand trial?

BIG_DADDY
08-16-2012, 09:27 AM
It should be a firable offense, not a jailable one. I have to agree that it is a very dumb law.

The only victim here is going to be the tax payers and her family. 20 friggen years. Really?

BIG_DADDY
08-16-2012, 09:29 AM

Yea I didn’t think I would hear back from you. If I said Larry was a bitch for letting Harry ejaculate in his ass you would call me a hateful bigot yet you feel justified doing it here. Interesting double standards you got working there.

Saul Good
08-16-2012, 09:31 AM

Of course it's more than inappropriate. It should be a fireable offense. It shouldn't warrant jail time.

Planetman
08-16-2012, 09:34 AM
If I said Larry was a bitch for letting Harry ejaculate in his ass you would call me a hateful bigot yet you feel justified doing it here.
It's high schools mentality parallels like this that cause me to give 99% of your replies zero attention.

mikey23545
08-16-2012, 09:34 AM
If you were single and hooked up with your female boss at work, should she stand trial?

Are you actually stupid enough to compare students with employees, or the workplace with a high school?

Maybe you should have spent more time in school trying to learn something, and less time ****ing your teachers.

Reerun_KC
08-16-2012, 09:35 AM
Are you actually stupid enough to compare students with employees, or the workplace with a high school?

Maybe you should have spent more time in school trying to learn something, and less time ****ing your teachers.

Hey no need to hate...

Planetman
08-16-2012, 09:38 AM

Hey, Sandy Vagina, you said "people in authority." Don't get your panties in a twist because I called you out on it.

Saul Good
08-16-2012, 09:39 AM

A boss holds a lot more power over an employee than a teacher does over an 18 year old high school student.

mikey23545
08-16-2012, 09:42 AM
A boss holds a lot more power over an employee than a teacher does over an 18 year old high school student.

Completely untrue.

A young person has a lot more chance of being influenced by an authority figure than an employee in a workplace.

mikey23545
08-16-2012, 09:43 AM
Hey, Sandy Vagina, you said "people in authority." Don't get your panties in a twist because I called you out on it.

You're just pissed because I blew your argument out of the water, dipshit.

Amnorix
08-16-2012, 09:47 AM

The issue is that the students here are of consenting age. We're not talking about kids. We're talking about LEGAL ADULTS.

So the question is, should we treat teacher-student sex all that differently from, say, employer/employee sex, or psychatrist/patient, doctor/client, etc.

Clearly in each case such conduct should be a fireable offense, and/or loss of licensure. I could even see it being a relatively minor crime for teacher-student, but 20 years is beyond bananas. This isn't pedophia. It's 18 year old boys -- old enough to vote, drive, join the Marines, etc.

Chief Gump
08-16-2012, 09:47 AM
Completely untrue.

A young person has a lot more chance of being influenced by an authority figure than an employee in a workplace.

So people who are bad influences for people that are 18 should be jailed?

Chief Gump
08-16-2012, 09:48 AM
The issue is that the students here are of consenting age. We're not talking about kids. We're talking about LEGAL ADULTS.

So the question is, should we treat teacher-student sex all that differently from, say, employer/employee sex, or psychatrist/patient, doctor/client, etc.

Clearly in each case such conduct should be a fireable offense, and/or loss of licensure. I could even see it being a relatively minor crime for teacher-student, but 20 years is beyond bananas. This isn't pedophia. It's 18 year old boys -- old enough to vote, drive, join the Marines, etc.

Exactly

JD10367
For crissakes, it's not "a young person". This isn't a camp counselor diddling a 10-year-old, or an old crony boss telling his young secretary to get on her knees if she wants to keep her job. It's a horny 28-year-old banging some horny 18-year-olds. As Saul stated, it's inappropriate and fireable, but let's not start selling colored ribbons for people to wear in support and memory of "the 18-year-olds who had sex with their teacher". They weren't "influenced by authority", they were influenced by raging hormones and a half-decent twentysomething who offered to let them fill every hole like they were spackling a wall for papering. Nothing to see here, move along.

The Franchise
Completely untrue.

Uhh....what? If you're talking about a 14-15 year old kid....sure. 18 year old? Not so much.

Amnorix
08-16-2012, 09:49 AM
Completely untrue.

So 27 year old teacher boinks 18 year old student once (in theory, that's not what happened HERE, I know, but that's what the law is) and could get 20 years of prison time and that sounds about right to you?

Sorry, but that's fucked up.

Chief Gump
08-16-2012, 09:57 AM
18 yo + 28 yo = OK

18 yo student + 28 yo teacher = 20 years

Show me what ill effects that are different between these two equations and point to the ones that should take away 20 years of the 28 yo teachers life.

Brock
08-16-2012, 09:59 AM
She should be fired and shouldn't be a teacher anymore. Prison, or even a criminal record? No.

Saul Good
08-16-2012, 10:02 AM
Completely untrue.

A boss can cost you your livelihood. A teacher can't do shit to an eighteen year old.

Should this apply to college professors as well? What if a 28 year old college professor has sex with a 29 year old student? Prison time in order?

Amnorix
08-16-2012, 10:02 AM
Because I was curious I did some quick online research -- (and not that you guys care but...) Massachusetts has no specific teacher-student sex prohibition law. Basically if the student is of legal age, then consensual relations would be legal, though I imagine the school district would make quick work of the teacher.

I didn't quickly find a full state survey or anything to figure out how many states have laws like TExas.

Strongside
08-16-2012, 10:03 AM
How long before someone makes a fortune leaking the videos to Brazzers?

Reerun_KC
08-16-2012, 10:04 AM
She should be fired and shouldn't be a teacher anymore. Prison, or even a criminal record? No.

this...

Brock
08-16-2012, 10:06 AM
A boss can cost you your livelihood. A teacher can't do shit to an eighteen year old.

That's not really true. A teacher can alter a kid's trajectory pretty significantly. Even at 18 years old.

The Franchise
08-16-2012, 10:07 AM
How long before someone makes a fortune leaking the videos to Brazzers?

Seriously doubt that's going to happen.

Strongside
08-16-2012, 10:12 AM
Seriously doubt that's going to happen.

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww217/fmushtaq/Okay_guy.jpg

Omaha
08-16-2012, 10:20 AM

I like Amy McElhenney

KC native
08-16-2012, 10:27 AM

Yea I didn’t think I would hear back from you. If I said Larry was a bitch for letting Harry ejaculate in his ass you would call me a hateful bigot yet you feel justified doing it here. Interesting double standards you got working there.

You're a fucking dipshit. I forgot about this thread.

I don't give a shit what two adults do in their bedroom, however it is extremely unethical to fuck your students (male or female). But feel free to point out where I made a judgement about what she did. I was making a remark that her husband is a bitch. Color me not surprised that you missed that.

Also, I didn't write the law. Texas bible thumpers did. The law states that even if a person is of age it is illegal to bone your student.

Planetman
08-16-2012, 10:29 AM
You're just pissed because I blew your argument out of the water, dipshit.
It's painfully obvious that you're related to the former Iraqi Minister of Defense.

Planetman
08-16-2012, 10:31 AM
Completely untrue.

Because the phrase, "Get back to work or you're fired." carries such little influence. Jesus ...

KC native
08-16-2012, 10:31 AM
Also, I seriously doubt she gets jail time. She'll have a record and be on probation forever but the fact they were all 18 will probably keep her ass out of jail (that and the 3 kids)

Baby Lee
08-16-2012, 10:35 AM
Air tight Alibi ?

There's probably nothing tight any more. :D

In the vernacular Wan's using, airtight refers to all orifices plugged with manmeat.

Gash, gobbler, AND rusty wagon wheel.

QuikSsurfer
08-16-2012, 10:37 AM
Link to the video?

jd1020
08-16-2012, 10:41 AM

#37 Teresa Engelbach
#47 Sheral Smith.

BigMeatballDave
08-16-2012, 11:01 AM

Sure.

However, the 'victims' here are 18.

Fish
08-16-2012, 11:32 AM
"Brittni"? Can't parents come up with original names instead of thinking they're clever by taking popular names and spelling them like a retard?

TLO
08-16-2012, 11:38 AM
Nice?

Predarat
08-16-2012, 11:39 AM
The '20 year' law is for males, it will not be enforced in this case since the teacher is female. Had it been a male he would get the 20. I'd be surprised if she even gets 20 minutes.

Saul Good
08-16-2012, 11:47 AM
The '20 year' law is for males, it will not be enforced in this case since the teacher is female. Had it been a male he would get the 20. I'd be surprised if she even gets 20 minutes.

That's kind of fair in a way. Given that these were 18 year old boys, I'd be surprised if the crime lasted 20 minutes.

notorious
08-16-2012, 11:49 AM
That's kind of fair in a way. Given that these were 18 year old boys, I'd be surprised if she got 20 minutes.

Zing!

BIG_DADDY
08-16-2012, 12:04 PM
You're a ****ing dipshit. I forgot about this thread.

I don't give a shit what two adults do in their bedroom, however it is extremely unethical to **** your students (male or female). But feel free to point out where I made a judgement about what she did. I was making a remark that her husband is a bitch. Color me not surprised that you missed that.

Also, I didn't write the law. Texas bible thumpers did. The law states that even if a person is of age it is illegal to bone your student.

The whole point I was making was based upon what you said about her husband. How did you not catch that?

Imon Yourside
08-16-2012, 12:18 PM
"Brittni"? Can't parents come up with original names instead of thinking they're clever by taking popular names and spelling them like a retard?

Should have just named her butterface and been through with it.

Setsuna
08-16-2012, 12:20 PM
So what if this had been a 28 y.o. male teacher having an orgy with 18 year old females? Does he deserve jail time?

Pasta Little Brioni
08-16-2012, 12:21 PM
She approached them after watching them throw a hotdog down a hallway...

Mr. Laz
08-16-2012, 12:25 PM
The same penalty if same situation but with a male teacher and female students?

Planetman
08-16-2012, 12:28 PM
So what if this had been a 28 y.o. male teacher having an orgy with 18 year old females? Does he deserve jail time?
18. Legal. He deserves a medal.
http://www.medindia.net/health-images/olympic-gold-medal.jpg
:D

BIG_DADDY
08-16-2012, 12:34 PM

This shouldn't be a legal issue at all.

Lzen
08-16-2012, 01:21 PM
I know.

Does not make it a good law.

Extremely dumb.

Why is it dumb? Can you say conflict of interest?

BIG_DADDY
08-16-2012, 01:25 PM

In this country if we don't have vicitims our judicial sytem will create them. Just because there is a conflict of interest doesn't make what she did criminal. It's a stupid law.

gblowfish
08-16-2012, 01:30 PM
Is it just me, or does this chick look like Steve Perry???

http://i48.tinypic.com/162a891.gif

BigMeatballDave
08-16-2012, 01:41 PM

Nope. I'd say all parties involved were interested in the same thing.

:)

BigMeatballDave
08-16-2012, 01:42 PM

Don't Stop Believin'...

Micjones
08-16-2012, 01:50 PM

The fact that she's in a position of authority would be enough for most boys that age.

BIG_DADDY
08-16-2012, 02:28 PM
The fact that she's in a position of authority would be enough for most boys that age.

What we are doing here is setting a legal precedent. What's next, Universities? Then what, private business? I know you and your secretary really dig each other but you were in a position of authority, that’s 20 years buddy. Everything about this stinks.

Brock
08-16-2012, 02:43 PM

Well, yeah. 18 is 18.

Phobia
08-16-2012, 02:49 PM
Obviously she's a complete wooah but she doesn't belong in jail. Fire her and take her teach cert but she's already done hard time in this case.

loochy
08-16-2012, 02:50 PM
That's not really true. A teacher can alter a kid's trajectory pretty significantly. Even at 18 years old.

Yup. A teacher could even alter a student's trajectory so much that he'd be pointing straight up. :evil:

Fish
08-16-2012, 02:51 PM
Obviously she's a complete wooah but she doesn't belong in jail. Fire her and take her teach cert but she's already done hard time in this case.

Heh.....

jd1020
08-16-2012, 02:52 PM
Yup. A teacher could even alter a student's trajectory so much that he'd be pointing straight up. :evil:

Not in the face!

Chief Gump
08-16-2012, 02:55 PM
How did this ever get to be a law anyway? I know Chiefsplanet isn't really a good random sample but it seems like most people are in agreement that it is way overboard.

siberian khatru
08-16-2012, 03:01 PM
:rockon::hump:

http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/08/16/4185438/more-students-tell-of-sexual-escapades.html

By Deanna Boyd

dboyd@star-telegram.com

This report contains descriptions of sexual behavior.

FORT WORTH -- The sexually explosive trial of a former Kennedale High School teacher continued Thursday morning with more students telling of the inappropriate relationships they had with defendant Brittni Colleps.

Colleps is accused of having sex with five of her students -- including four at one time -- while she was a teacher and coach at Kennedale High.

If convicted, Colleps, a 28-year-old married mother of three, could be sentenced to the maximum 20 years in prison and a $10,000 fine on each of five charges of an improper relationship between an educator and student.

The students were 18 or older at the time.

A student going by the pseudonym "Richard" testified Thursday morning that he went to Colleps' house with three friends and that she performed oral sex on him twice while other students had sex with her.

Richard said he does not consider himself a victim and was "happy" to be at Colleps' house.

A student going by the name of "Jordan" testified next, saying that he was "amazed" when he found out from another student that Colleps was having sex with students. Jordan later went with two friends to Colleps' house and all of them had sex with her, he testified.

Jordan also testified that the students talked about keeping quiet to ensure that Colleps wouldn't get in trouble. Like Richard, Jordan said he does not feel like a victim.

Arlington police detective Jason Houston took the stand next and said charges were filed against Colleps because "18 or not, it's a crime" for a teacher to have sex with her students.

The only emotion shown by Colleps came this afternoon after the state rested its case.

Standing at the defense table with the jury out of the courtroom, Colleps was asked by her attorney Lex Johnston whether the state had ever offered her a plea bargain in the case.

She answered no.

She then began crying as she indicated that she never wanted the case to go to trial, nor for her former students to have to testify.

After Colleps indicated she would not testify, Johnston rested his case without presenting any evidence.

'Anything goes in sex kind of girl'

During opening day testimony on Tuesday, a student going by the pseudonym "Aaron" testified that he and Colleps began sending text messages to each other that quickly became sexual in nature.

Colleps discussed the number of her sexual partners (eight guys, two girls), her favorite sex toys and described herself as an "anything goes in sex kind of girl."

Aaron, now 20, testified that he had sexual intercourse with Colleps five times in the spring of 2011, four of which involved group sex with other male students.

Jurors were also shown a graphic cellphone video of the last encounter, which Aaron testified showed Colleps having sex with Aaron and three other students. The video, taken on Aaron's phone by another student, did not show Colleps' face. It showed a woman's back as she was having intercourse with at least two different students while the others were in the room.

Shown to reporters after the trial adjourned for the day, the video occasionally panned the faces of the students as they laughed, smiled and made hand gestures for the camera.

Aaron testified that the woman in the video was Colleps, pointing out a distinctive tattoo on her lower back.

He said that Colleps had remarked, "Don't put the light in my eyes" as Jordan began filming.

Johnston objected to the admission of the video as evidence, arguing that it was illegally made because Colleps was unaware she was being videotaped and had not given her consent.

Gonzalez overruled Johnston's objection.

'Work some magic'

A second former student, "Mark," testified on Tuesday that Aaron had asked him to hook him up with Colleps after Mark confided that he had had sex with Colleps.

"Work some magic," Aaron had texted Mark.

Mark testified that he began exchanging e-mails, and later texts and phone calls, with Colleps in April 2011 after he initially "poked" her on Facebook and she poked back. He said the topic soon turned sexual, and the two eventually made plans to have sex.

Mark paused occasionally, seemingly embarrassed, as he testified that Colleps picked him up near his house and drove him to her house, where they had sex two days in a row. After that, he said, he got back together with a girlfriend and did not have sex with Colleps again.

Both Mark and Aaron testified that Colleps told them not to tell anyone about their encounters or she would get in trouble and lose her teacher's certificate.

Aaron testified that in an initial text exchange, before they had sex, Colleps said she couldn't send him a picture of her in lingerie because she was "not trying to go to jail."

Aaron said he replied that she couldn't go to jail because he was 19. He said Colleps replied that even if she didn't go to jail, "You are still my student" and that she would lose her teaching certificate.

Nevertheless, Aaron testified, Colleps later modeled lingerie for him and other students at her house before engaging in group sex in an upstairs bedroom. He testified that Colleps later texted him nude pictures of herself and a video in which she was using a sex toy.

Word spread

Colleps' husband is in the military and was stationed at Fort Polk, La., during the time in question. Aaron testified that Colleps' three young children were not at home when he was there.

Colleps' husband previously has stated publicly that he stands by his wife. He was not in the courtroom Tuesday because he is a potential witness in the case.

In opening arguments Tuesday morning, Elizabeth Beach, who is prosecuting the case with Tim Rodgers, said word spread about the sexual encounters to other students, one of whom told their mother, a school employee.

Kennedale High Principal Rita Whatley, the state's first witness, testified that upon learning of a possibly inappropriate relationship, school officials met on May 11, 2011, first with Aaron and then with Colleps.

Colleps initially denied having inappropriate relations with the student, but text messages from her cellphone number were found on the student's phone, Whatley said.

Colleps was immediately suspended and later resigned, Whatley said.

Tombstone RJ
08-16-2012, 03:15 PM
I feel bad for her husband and her kids however I wonder if the husband knew about what she was doing? He sure seems ok with it.

Fire Me Boy!
08-16-2012, 03:17 PM
I feel bad for her husband and her kids however I wonder if the husband knew about what she was doing? He sure seems ok with it.

It says he's a potential witness, so I'd venture a guess that he knew. And yes, he seems OK with it. They could be poly or just swingers.

jd1020
08-16-2012, 03:17 PM

He held the camera.

gblowfish
08-16-2012, 03:28 PM
Today the jury saw graphic evidence of this sordid relationship...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eUyLwXhqlWU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kidd Lex
08-16-2012, 03:37 PM
Photo of kids:

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4837469586523563&id=600fa0bb8d61acc5056558b48d9774f4

ROFL LMAO

go bo
08-16-2012, 05:08 PM

So.

yes, yes he did... LMAO

OnTheWarpath15
08-16-2012, 05:16 PM
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/5029/normal105hereforthegangr.jpg

KChiefer
08-16-2012, 06:12 PM
Maybe the 20yrs is there for instances where there was "grooming" before they were 18.

splatbass
08-16-2012, 07:15 PM
If Colleps is convicted, she faces up to 20 years behind bars and a $10,000 fine for each of the five charges.

That seems pretty excessive considering they weren't minors. She could really get life in prison for this? I can see a punishment of some sort, but that is ridiculous.

BIG_DADDY
08-16-2012, 07:36 PM
http://youtu.be/mxhy-17jek0

FREE BRITTNI lol

Couple of observations. She was never offered a plea bargain and the overzealous DA wants nothing short of 20 years. Unbelievable

Her husband says she is very loving LMAO

trndobrd
08-16-2012, 08:06 PM
The young men involved knew the golden rule.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Pi7gwX7rjOw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saul Good
08-16-2012, 08:41 PM
http://youtu.be/mxhy-17jek0

FREE BRITTNI lol

Couple of observations. She was never offered a plea bargain and the overzealous DA wants nothing short of 20 years. Unbelievable

Her husband says she is very loving LMAO

DA needs to get laid.

BigRedChief
08-16-2012, 09:04 PM
The whole story is pretty meh.oh spare me, someone that looks like that wants to blow you and fuck the shit out of you as a 18 year old and you seriously say meh. I call BS

go bo
08-16-2012, 09:17 PM
hell, at 18 i wouldn't have shared the broad with other students...

unless they were girls...

Sully
08-16-2012, 09:21 PM

Good
I was thinking Geoff Tate.

BigRichard
08-18-2012, 06:49 AM
She was sentenced to 5 years. What a complete bunch of bullshit. 5 years of your life for having consensual sex with an adult.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/17/13338856-texas-teacher-sentenced-to-five-years-in-prison-for-having-sex-with-five-students?lite

Unsmooth-Moment
08-18-2012, 06:51 AM
damn...

Otter
08-18-2012, 06:54 AM
All I have to say is that makeup is some disingenuous, messed up stuff. Ladies, if you're gonna be like taking a clown home where you have to wait until morning to see your face...that shit isn't cool.

It's like a guy with a full set of hair wearing a hair piece then waking up to Nzoner's big, bald dome in the morning.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I surprise you?".

Dave Lane
08-18-2012, 06:57 AM
She was sentenced to 5 years. What a complete bunch of bullshit. 5 years of your life for having consensual sex with an adult.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/17/13338856-texas-teacher-sentenced-to-five-years-in-prison-for-having-sex-with-five-students?lite

Really dumb. 6 months tops, 5 years probation would be harsh enough.

KCUnited
08-18-2012, 07:01 AM
Read as: Teicher on Trial for Having Sex with Students: Orgies Videotaped. Was like 'yep, knew it.'

splatbass
08-18-2012, 03:17 PM

Texas is ****ed up. They do this kind of shit all the time. A few years ago the police in Dallas were going in to bars and giving people breathalizers then charging them with being drunk in public if they blew over .08 even though they were no where near a car. Some of them were in hotel bars in hotels they were staying in so there was no chance they were going to drive. Ridiculous shit.

But it makes them all feel better about being "tough on crime".

BIG_DADDY
08-18-2012, 03:36 PM
5 years is total horseshit.

scho63
10-06-2012, 06:02 PM
I think the current ratio of female teachers:male students vs male teachers:female students is 25:1

These cougars are crazy!!!
:doh!:

Female teacher, 31, quits job after she is caught having sex with student, 17, in school parking lot

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2212351/Female-teacher-31-quits-job-caught-having-sex-student-17-school-parking-lot.html

A teacher has been accused of having sex with a 17-year-old student in her school parking lot.

Courtney Speer, 31, is also alleged to have had sex with the teenager at her home after striking up the illicit relationship.

She resigned from her job as an English teacher at Bryant High School in Bryant, Arkansas, on Monday after police began investigating the allegations.
Speer is due to hand herself into police today to face four counts of sexual assault.

Police said the 17-year-old victim said his first sexual encounter was with Speer in the high school parking lot in her car in June.
He told investigators they had a total of four encounters, including one occasion at her home.

Sgt Todd Crowson said: 'He told them of four occasions, four encounters he had with her at the Bryant parking lot, high school parking lot in her car.
'She was actually scheduled to come in and speak with the investigators today. She did retain an attorney and the attorney did contact the investigators and advise them that he would have her there first thing in the morning to turn herself in.'