PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet BASH 2012 is CANCELLED.......MAYBE!

Pages : [1] 2

Nzoner
08-17-2012, 10:51 PM
According to Dr. Johnny Fever I'm taking advantage and making fun of you all and believe me that is nor ever was my intent but nonetheless if that's truly what he and others think I will now bow down to the majority consensus.Please give your true feelings here,I don't neg rep nor put people on ignore,(that is childish imo)just please tell it like it is and i promise I'll respect you in the morning.

Joe parades around like he's big shit because he has an bash at his house every year. Good for him that 90% of people here buy that he isn't a complete douchebag because of it. I've been there 11 years ago. I haven't gone back.

Joe likes to know everything while poking fun at others for "thinking" they know everything. It's quite entertaining.

KCrockaholic
08-17-2012, 10:53 PM
Never believed in the 2 "L's" thing in canceled. Don't like it.

Reerun_KC
08-17-2012, 10:53 PM
Never been to a bash. Wanna make one but with my sons football schedule. We can't get away.

kcxiv
08-17-2012, 10:54 PM
I m in cali and obviously i cant make it out, but its just 1 person even if its 2-3. People go to your bash because they enjoy themselves, if they didnt, they would NOT go as Johnny has said he never went back. Is that a big deal?

Come on man! Its for Chiefs fans and if you enjoy it and the ones that go enjoy it, fuck what the rest say.

BIG_DADDY
08-17-2012, 10:56 PM
One of the things on my I gotta do list is getting out to your pad and hanging out.

wutamess
08-17-2012, 10:56 PM
Dude... Don't change YOUR SHIT because of one persons opinion. Agree to disagree and move on. It's your shit and if you can do it... and want to do it... DO IT!

If it brings you joy. to hell what others think.

I've never been but I sure as hell wouldn't let the opinion of one person steal my thunder.

Fuggin know it all! LMAO

notorious
08-17-2012, 10:57 PM
I want to go, but going to a Bash might ruin the Chiefsplanet experience.

It would be similar to seeing the actual people that do "The Simpsons" voices.

Hammock Parties
08-17-2012, 10:57 PM
Beer Me's a piece of shit. Jesus.

Hammock Parties
08-17-2012, 10:58 PM
Hopefully Dr. Johnny Fever catches herpes from "The One."

Dave Lane
08-17-2012, 10:58 PM
Went once to a draft party. It's a nice setup. Don't think I'll go again. It is nice to put faces to avatars though.

Ceej
08-17-2012, 10:59 PM
Not sure if serious.

BIG_DADDY
Beer Me's a piece of shit. Jesus.

How is it even possible he caused this?

Phobia
Really? Dude took his wife there in their last year of marriage. They obviously weren't happy. I don't know about the 11 years ago part but I wouldn't worry about what an emotional person thinks when you work as hard as you do, Joe.

Hammock Parties
08-17-2012, 11:00 PM
How is it even possible he caused this?

Beer Me = Dr Johnny Fever

BIG_DADDY
08-17-2012, 11:00 PM
Went once to a draft party. It's a nice setup. Don't think I'll go again. It is nice to put faces to avatars though.

You will if I go

BIG_DADDY
08-17-2012, 11:01 PM
Beer Me = Dr Johnny Fever

I got that part, thanks. LMAO

Dave Lane
I think the reaction is as pathetic as the comment is.

Dave Lane
You will if I go

You go and I'm in.

Nzoner

I was hoping you'd chime in and while we didn't quite "hit it off' you were totally honest and as i said i respect that and hope you know you are welcome on a football Sunday or Bash when things are quite different.

Shogun
08-17-2012, 11:02 PM
jesus christ this place is like a sewing circle lately

lewdog
08-17-2012, 11:04 PM
Can we start putting genders next to Avatars? I swear I never knew there were so many women around here!!!!

BIG_DADDY
08-17-2012, 11:05 PM
You go and I'm in.

Perfect, I will call you on it too. You are on the people I always wanted to meet.

Nzoner
08-17-2012, 11:06 PM
jesus christ this place is like a sewing circle lately

Can we start putting genders next to Avatars? I swear I never knew there were so many women around here!!!!

exactly why I love this place,sorry fellas,I'll now wipe the sand from my gina :toast:

Iowanian
08-17-2012, 11:06 PM
You're going to let that pimple peckered fly fucker get under your skin?

The bashes aren't really my thing, but Joe has met me for meals and beers a few times over the years, and has been good enough to drive to KC from St Joe, pick me up and return me safely to my destination. Given that, I'm suggesting that "the bash" is just you doing what you do.

Anyone who doesn't like it, is free to not attend. Those that do, seem to enjoy it.

BIG_DADDY
08-17-2012, 11:07 PM
I still have no idea WTF happened here

Phobia
08-17-2012, 11:07 PM
I think the reaction is as pathetic as the comment is.

I haven't seen any of it "live" but I doubt this criticism is unfair.

Dave Lane
08-17-2012, 11:08 PM
Perfect, I will call you on it too. You are on the people I always wanted to meet.

No problem I'm always good on commitments. And I'll say the same in reverse, I owe you several beers.

KcMizzou
08-17-2012, 11:09 PM
jesus christ this place is like a sewing circle latelyUh yeah... WTF?

DaFace
08-17-2012, 11:10 PM
This is just silly.

KcMizzou
08-17-2012, 11:12 PM
This is just silly.Seems to be a trend.

Frazod
08-17-2012, 11:14 PM
Has Beerme always been this nuts? :spock:

Nzoner
I haven't seen any of it "live" but I doubt this criticism is unfair.

I like to think I'm a fair guy and dave's take is right on,I let a dipshit get under my skin and made it public(although it was in another thread) when I should've just said **** off.

Phil,if you feel you need to delete the thread please do so.

Dallas Chief

If you are going I am going. Always wanted to kick it with the Big Daddy. I was thinking of going anyway. Newly single and no trappings to keep me from hanging out with a bunch of internet strangers. Say when and I am in.

wutamess
08-17-2012, 11:15 PM
Joe... Now I'm curious... wtf did you do to make people feel that way?
Other please feel free to chime in?

BIG_DADDY
08-17-2012, 11:16 PM
Somebody please tell me WTF is going on?

Dallas Chief
08-17-2012, 11:16 PM
You're going to let that pimple peckered fly fucker get under your skin?

The bashes aren't really my thing, but Joe has met me for meals and beers a few times over the years, and has been good enough to drive to KC from St Joe, pick me up and return me safely to my destination. Given that, I'm suggesting that "the bash" is just you doing what you do.

Anyone who doesn't like it, is free to not attend. Those that do, seem to enjoy it.

I definitely have to meet the Iowanian! You and MoHillbilly are my favorite characters here!

BIG_DADDY
08-17-2012, 11:17 PM
If you are going I am going. Always wanted to kick it with the Big Daddy. I was thinking of going anyway. Newly single and no trappings to keep me from hanging out with a bunch of internet strangers. Say when and I am in.

Good times for sure.

KcMizzou
08-17-2012, 11:17 PM
Other please feel free to chime in?I've been to Joe's place. Not only was he an awesome host, he's just an all around good guy. He didn't even mind that I left my dirty socks there.

Seriously though... Joe's cool as hell.

Iowanian
08-17-2012, 11:18 PM
I've been to Joe's place. Not only was he an awesome host, he's just an all around good guy. He didn't even mind that I left my dirty socks there.

Seriously though... Joe's cool as hell.

Dirty socks he told me he didn't mind...but the one you left "standing" under the bed was over the top cletus!

Nzoner
08-17-2012, 11:19 PM

I seriously don't know,beer me/johnny fever takes a few years vacation,comes back and suddenly gets his panties in a wad because i bust his balls.

At least that's my .02

Dallas Chief
08-17-2012, 11:20 PM
Good times for sure.

We go way back to the Star board i think. Anyway I think I am going. I need to introduce myself proper to a certain CP princess. lol

Iowanian
08-17-2012, 11:20 PM
You'd better be nice to her or she'll play Russian roulette with a muzzle loader.

Dallas Chief
08-17-2012, 11:21 PM
I seriously don't know,beer me/johnny fever takes a few years vacation,comes back and suddenly gets his panties in a wad because i bust his balls.

At least that's my .02

Don't sweat it man. I've heard all about the parties you throw and you are a King in my book. Throw it and the will come....

Phobia
I like to think I'm a fair guy and dave's take is right on,I let a dipshit get under my skin and made it public(although it was in another thread) when I should've just said **** off.

Phil,if you feel you need to delete the thread please do so.

For your sake, I wish I could. For my sake, I'm going to enjoy flipping you shit about it.

Nzoner
Dirty socks he told me he didn't mind...but the one you left "standing" under the bed was over the top cletus!

ROFL

thank god I didn't have a mouth full of beer

Ceej
Beer me drunk again?

KcMizzou
08-17-2012, 11:22 PM
Dirty socks he told me he didn't mind...but the one you left "standing" under the bed was over the top cletus!Gotta work with what you have..

Dallas Chief
For your sake, I wish I could. For my sake, I'm going to enjoy flipping you shit about it.

You coming to the bash? We need to talk sweetheart. LMAO

BIG_DADDY
We go way back to the Star board i think. Anyway I think I am going. I need to introduce myself proper to a certain CP princess. lol

I won't be there this year but if I get to Dallas anytime soon I will look you up.

BTW I still have no idea WTF is going on. I feel like the redheaded stepchild and I shouldn't, I am going grey

Phobia

We need more black people there, Roger. I'm gonna swing by your house on my way this year. Tell your wife to be ready by 11:00 AM.

Nzoner
08-17-2012, 11:23 PM

:toast:

I'm okay with having my balls busted....

especially when I OPEN THE ZIPPER

Phobia
08-17-2012, 11:24 PM
You coming to the bash? We need to talk sweetheart. LMAO

Unless something comes up impacting the health of my son or wife, I intend to be there. I'm not going to come between you and Luv. Don't worry about that.

Iowanian
08-17-2012, 11:24 PM
beerme should throw his own party the same weekend and show everyone how it's really done.

We'll call it "Dueling Bashos" in honor of your mutual adoration of country music.

Nzoner
08-17-2012, 11:27 PM
beerme should throw his own party the same weekend and show everyone how it's really done.

We'll call it "Dueling Bashos" in honor of your mutual adoration of country music.

I was just going to say no to another beer but fock it I'm heading to the fridge.

Dallas Chief
08-17-2012, 11:29 PM
Unless something comes up impacting the health of my son or wife, I intend to be there. I'm not going to come between you and Luv. Don't worry about that.

LMFAO!!! There is nothing to worry about as far as that is concerned bro. I wash only giving you shite about your MOD status. There is nothing to come between, btw. Not sure where that is coming from...

KcMizzou
08-17-2012, 11:32 PM
:facepalm: I just realized this all came from butthurt in that country music thread.

C'mon fellas... we're all adults here, right?

Phobia
08-17-2012, 11:33 PM
LMFAO!!! There is nothing to worry about as far as that is concerned bro. I wash only giving you shite about your MOD status. There is nothing to come between, btw. Not sure where that is coming from...

There aren't any mods who show up at Joe's house. We're just there to have a great time.

jspchief
Beer me is the most dickless self loathing piece of shit on this site. The good news is he's quickly succumbing to the grasp of alcoholism and soon his posts will be taken as seriously as Smed's.

Phobia
:facepalm: I just realized this all came from butthurt in that country music thread.

Worth chasing down or is all the drama here?

KcMizzou
08-17-2012, 11:34 PM
Beer me is the most dickless self loathing piece of shit on this site. The good news is he's quickly succumbing to the grasp of alcoholism and soon his posts will be taken as seriously as Smed's.That's pretty fucking cold hearted. True or not.

KcMizzou
08-17-2012, 11:35 PM
Worth chasing down or is all the drama here?Don't have to dig deep, it's recent... and it's nothing.

BIG_DADDY
Somebody better tell me WTF happened or I am sending a pack of my cyberspace pitbulls to kill all of you.

Dallas Chief
There aren't any mods who show up at Joe's house. We're just there to have a great time.

I hear ya. I didn't mean that like I was gonna give you shite. Just wanted to meet everybody...finally!

Iowanian
08-17-2012, 11:37 PM
I know when I'm feeling down, I always call JSP for a hug and some kind words.

He always has the gentle touch of kindness I need when I'm feeling blue.

It's kind of why I like the sonnabitch.

Iowanian
08-17-2012, 11:37 PM
Somebody better tell me WTF happened or I am sending a pack of my cyberspace pitbulls to kill all of you.

I'll vaccinate their ass with guardicil and dtap if you send those poodle pocket pussies over here!

I think for the next care package, I'm going to send BRC some money so he can send a fleshlight and a couple of sets of batteries to beerme, and maybe Frankie. The micros are surely 2fer1

BIG_DADDY
08-17-2012, 11:39 PM
That's pretty ****ing cold hearted. True or not.

jsp is ChiefsPlanets Pontius Pilate

Phobia
08-17-2012, 11:39 PM
I hear ya. I didn't mean that like I was gonna give you shite. Just wanted to meet everybody...finally!

Yeah, yeah - even if Hootie showed up I'm about having a good time. That's how we do it.

barry_smilez20
08-17-2012, 11:40 PM
Is there a podcast of beer me's radio show anywhere? Something about him screams hack.

BIG_DADDY
08-17-2012, 11:40 PM
I'll vaccinate their ass with guardicil and dtap if you send those poodle pocket pussies over here!

LMAO

Nzoner
08-17-2012, 11:41 PM

hey I tried to be but apparently I was drunk and you above anyone else know if I'm drunk because you read drunkeneeze.

KcMizzou
08-17-2012, 11:42 PM
hey I tried to be but apparently I was drunk and you above anyone else know if I'm drunk because you read drunkeneeze.Exactly.

(and yeah, I do.)

Iowanian
08-17-2012, 11:43 PM
Is there a podcast of beer me's radio show anywhere? Something about him screams hack.

There should be. He's very talented but I think his radio name is Leon Phelps.

You should give it a listen....in the butt.

Nzoner
08-17-2012, 11:44 PM

There's only one mod at my bash...

and SHE let's me have it when you're all gone.

Phobia
08-17-2012, 11:44 PM
That's pretty ****ing cold hearted. True or not.

Bah - JSP is hard. Sometimes he's right on time. But I give beerme more credit than that tonight.

Iowanian
08-17-2012, 11:46 PM
There's only one mod at my bash...

and SHE let's me have it when you're all gone.

Nzoner is just lucky his mrs isn't a texas school teacher....or else she might let him have it at the party...and him and him and him...and maybe him.

(disclaimer: this commentary is not an insult directed at the highly moral and innocent female life partner of Nzoner, but rather a parody of a recent story about a teacher who let 5 students make her air tight, while practicing olympic rowing)

KcMizzou
08-17-2012, 11:47 PM
Seriously, I think I'm the best drunken typist ever. I get drunk as hell... but I can still type and convey thoughts coherently. Comes from years and years of practice.

That's kind of sad if you think about it.

Shogun
08-17-2012, 11:47 PM
I dont even know what the fuck is going on. You guys are dorks. Goodnight

BIG_DADDY
08-17-2012, 11:48 PM
If it was me that would be one of the kindest comments baby seal ever said to me not too far back. That dude is hard core.

Nzoner
08-17-2012, 11:48 PM
Nzoner is just lucky his mrs isn't a texas school teacher....or else she might let him have it at the party...and him and him and him...and maybe him.

no need for a disclaimer,that was funny as hell.

Phobia
08-17-2012, 11:49 PM
Seriously, I think I'm the best drunken typist ever. I get drunk as hell... but I can still type and convey thoughts coherently. Comes from years and years of practice.

That's kind of sad if you think about it.

I rarely get on CP after this many brews. I've never understood how being drunk means you can't spell nor make sense.

Iowanian
08-17-2012, 11:49 PM
I do need to put up disclaimers as it is apparent a good segment of the KC metropolitan area would be in danger in the arctic circle of being eaten by polar bears due to obvious extended menstruation.

Phobia
08-17-2012, 11:50 PM
I dont even know what the **** is going on. You guys are dorks. Goodnight

Thanks Saulbadguy.

Phobia
08-17-2012, 11:51 PM
I do need to put up disclaimers as it is apparent a good segment of the KC metropolitan area would be in danger in the arctic circle of being eaten by polar bears due to obvious extended menstruation.

What the hell is your problem, jerkface?

Iowanian
08-17-2012, 11:51 PM
I told you....It's MY Island!

Lumpy
08-17-2012, 11:53 PM
I am really beginning to think that I have a bigger penis then most of you men. JFC! LMAO

First off, Nzoner, you criticized Fever about what he did for a living and your comments were beyond cold. Do you remember that? But, he took a little break and shook it off. Then, now, he criticized you about your bash. What should you have done?

Making a thread like this only makes matters worse. Have the bash or don't. But this shouldn't be turned into a "blame this guy... he's a poopy head" ordeal. Just imagine if Fever had posted a thread that said, "I quit my job and it's all Nzoner's fault because he's a poopy head"? But he didn't do that, did he?

Nzoner
I rarely get on CP after this many brews. I've never understood how being drunk means you can't spell nor make sense.

Going back to some of my "drunk threads" i was simply too ****ing lazy to take the time to correct all the typo's.KC Mizzou just once made the comment that thankfully he could read drunkeneeze.

Shogun
Thanks Saulbadguy.

lolwut

KcMizzou
08-17-2012, 11:54 PM
I rarely get on CP after this many brews. I've never understood how being drunk means you can't spell nor make sense.Yeah... I mean, I sure as shit wouldn't trust myself to drive... but I can think and type. :shrug:

Iowanian
08-17-2012, 11:55 PM
Your tits are sagging....and it's not really the pants that are doing it.

Welcome gonzo. I'd pm her a link to the insanity workout, but she'll just think it's her medicine.

I am really beginning to think that I have a bigger penis then most of you men. JFC! LMAO

First off, Nzoner, you criticized Fever about what he did for a living and your comments were beyond cold. Do you remember that? But, he took a little break and shook it off. Then, now, he criticized you about your bash. What should you have done?

Making a thread like this only makes matters worse. Have the bash or don't. But this shouldn't be turned into a "blame this guy... he's a poopy head" ordeal. Just imagine if Fever had posted a thread that said, "I quit my job and it's all Nzoner's fault because he's a poopy head"? But he didn't do that, did he?

|Zach|
08-17-2012, 11:59 PM
Yikes. I have been to one bash and had a good time Joe has always been a real nice guy. I find some of his stuff online to be a bit grating as I am sure he finds me annoying at times. I don't really feel like Beer Me's criticism was at all spot on. Maybe if it had been about BRC...

Hoping the bash goes well this year. I can't make it out but I am sure fun times will be had.

|Zach|
08-17-2012, 11:59 PM
Yeah... I mean, I sure as shit wouldn't trust myself to drive... but I can think and type. :shrug:

I can't think and type sober. What are you guys wizards or something?

|Zach|
08-18-2012, 12:00 AM
Going back to some of my "drunk threads" i was simply too ****ing lazy to take the time to correct all the typo's.KC Mizzou just once made the comment that thankfully he could read drunkeneeze.

We need to sell a new Rosetta Stone.

Lumpy
08-18-2012, 12:01 AM
Your tits are sagging....and it's not really the pants that are doing it.

Welcome gonzo. I'd pm her a link to the insanity workout, but she'll just think it's her medicine.

Hey now, mister! I just looked and they're still perky. Thanks for the reminder about Insanity though. I've been meaning to get that so I can tighten up my abs. :)

Phobia
08-18-2012, 12:02 AM

They're both poopyheads and I think they both know it.

BIG_DADDY
I am sure he finds me annoying at times. .

Well if you would just quit eating all the food it might help.

|Zach|
Well if you would just quit eating all the food it might help.

You are the insult master.

Phobia
I can't think and type sober. What are you guys wizards or something?

I'm not a wizard but I do have a funny hat and a magic wand.

|Zach|
08-18-2012, 12:03 AM
I'm not a wizard but I do have a funny hat and a magic wand.

I will proceed with caution.

BIG_DADDY
08-18-2012, 12:03 AM

You're not bad yourself. LMAO

Phobia
08-18-2012, 12:04 AM

Well,.... if you would just get a prescription for that THYROiD - BOOM!!!

|Zach|
08-18-2012, 12:05 AM
Well,.... if you would just get a prescription for that THYROiD - BOOM!!!

Boom. Roasted.

Phobia
08-18-2012, 12:06 AM
I'm sorry, was it hemroids? I've forgotten.

Phobia
08-18-2012, 12:06 AM
I have a prescription for Cheetos and a leather punch... if you know what I mean.

KcMizzou
08-18-2012, 12:08 AM
I can't think and type sober. What are you guys wizards or something?You've just inspired me. Maybe I can turn this thinking and typing thing into something profitable.

I dunno... court reporter?

|Zach|
08-18-2012, 12:09 AM
I'm sorry, was it hemroids? I've forgotten.

It is all one mess. Hard to differentiate at this point.

Lumpy
They're both poopyheads and I think they both know it.

I just don't see why these 2 can't just leave each other alone? It's the damn internet, for crying out loud!

KcMizzou
It is all one mess. Hard to differentiate at this point.Nobody forgets hemroids.

|Zach|
08-18-2012, 12:10 AM
You've just inspired me. Maybe I can turn this thinking and typing thing into something profitable.

I dunno... court reporter?

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/M9lpqG9ZvGY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

J Diddy
08-18-2012, 12:11 AM
I'm trying to figure out how a name change made beerme significant around these parts.

|Zach|
I just don't see why these 2 can't just leave each other alone? It's the damn internet, for crying out loud!

I don't remember these two ever going at eachother but I am not as tuned in as I used to be. I could be way off base.

|Zach|
Nobody forgets hemroids.

I have been lucky to never encounter this.

BIG_DADDY
08-18-2012, 12:13 AM
It is all one mess. Hard to differentiate at this point.

Have you ever considered applying for a position at the Food Network because I think you are a ringer for the replacement position on man -vs- food. I would even volunteer to let you kick my ass.

Lumpy
08-18-2012, 12:14 AM
I don't remember these two ever going at eachother but I am not as tuned in as I used to be. I could be way off base.

Both incidents took place in Fever's country music thread and I'm 100% positive that Toby Keith is to blame.

Nzoner
08-18-2012, 12:14 AM
First off, Nzoner, you criticized Fever about what he did for a living and your comments were beyond cold. Do you remember that?

Yes,however,I criticized mainstream radio as a whole and dipshit got all defensive like I was attacking him and then started talking about "HIS" radio stations and then you came to his rescue.

I'm just an old cynical poopyhead who doesn;'t know shit.

KcMizzou
08-18-2012, 12:15 AM
Both incidents took place in Fever's country music thread and I'm 100% positive that Toby Keith is to blame.FUCK Toby Keith!

Dallas Chief
Yeah, yeah - even if Hootie showed up I'm about having a good time. That's how we do it.

Me too man. It's been too long and I need to make myself known>

KcMizzou
I have been lucky to never encounter this.Likewise... so far.

|Zach|
08-18-2012, 12:16 AM
Have you ever considered applying for a position at the Food Network because I think you are a ringer for the replacement position on man -vs- food. I would even volunteer to let you kick my ass.

I am uninterested in taking on both those tasks.

Phobia
I'm trying to figure out how a name change made beerme significant around these parts.
I'm trying to figure out how you are thinking beerme is significant. Are you his belt?

Dallas Chief

If you show up I am gonna choke you out Royce Gracie style lmao!!!!

|Zach|
08-18-2012, 12:17 AM
Yes,however,I criticized mainstream radio as a whole and dipshit got all defensive like I was attacking him and then started talking about "HIS" radio stations and then you came to his rescue.

Criticizing main stream radio?

I will allow it.

http://www.simonattorneys.com/Portals/93435/images/Judge.jpg

KcMizzou
08-18-2012, 12:17 AM
I'm trying to figure out how a name change made beerme significant around these parts.He's been around for years.

Nzoner
08-18-2012, 12:18 AM

Because he's now a radio programmer and picks country music for a lot of stations somewhere in Podunk,Illinois.

Phobia
08-18-2012, 12:19 AM
Because he's now a radio programmer and picks country music for a lot of stations somewhere in Podunk,Illinois.

Drove through there once. Great little diner. Amazing biscuits and gravy.

Nzoner
08-18-2012, 12:21 AM
Drove through there once. Great little diner. Amazing biscuits and gravy.

Damn,I feel like we're in an old night crew thread :toast:

SPchief
08-18-2012, 12:21 AM
Are lines in the sand being drawn here?

|Zach|
08-18-2012, 12:22 AM
Yea, where is JOhn.

|Zach|

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/icwales2/feb2011/5/1/line-in-the-sand-at-gower-s-langland-bay-for-wales-will-you-be-voting-no-in-thursday-s-referendum-3438881.jpg

KcMizzou
Are lines in the sand being drawn here?Shouldn't be... these silly assholes should agree to disagree.

Just Passin' By
08-18-2012, 12:23 AM

It seems more like sand in vaginas than lines in sand.

DaneMcCloud
Has Beerme always been this nuts? :spock:

Dr. Justin Beiber has always been a cunt. Hence the constant name changes after his rampant douchebaggery.

This is nothing new.

KcMizzou
Toby fucking Keith.

:facepalm:

Lumpy
08-18-2012, 12:24 AM

Okay, you know that I'm friends w/ Fever, (and w/ you), but let it be known that I never White Knight. LMAO

I am merely analyzing the situation and posting logical thoughts on the matter. It's my hope that perhaps you guys will see things from my perspective and possibly resolve the problem on your own.

BIG_DADDY
I am uninterested in taking on both those tasks.

OK then how about a chance to dethrone Joey Chestnut?

DaneMcCloud

Uh

|Zach|
08-18-2012, 12:25 AM
I have a great idea that everyone will love. Lets just turn this into a soccer thread.

|Zach|
OK then how about a chance to dethrone Joey Chestnut?

I watched that 4th of July thing for the first time ever. It was absolutely repulsive. But pretty amazing. The soggy bread thing weirds me out and just the idea of the all the food.

Blurg.

SPchief
Okay, you know that I'm friends w/ Fever, (and w/ you), but let it be known that I never White Knight. LMAO

I am merely analyzing the situation and posting logical thoughts on the matter. It's my hope that perhaps you guys will see things from my perspective and possibly resolve the problem on your own.

Fuck that

KcMizzou
UhHey, I tried.

Titty Meat
08-18-2012, 12:26 AM
Johnny is kinda a fag anyway

Nzoner
08-18-2012, 12:27 AM
It seems more like sand in vaginas than lines in sand.

If you'd have read the entire thread you'd have seen that i already admitted as much and am gladly taking any medicine you fockers want to administer.

SPchief
08-18-2012, 12:28 AM
Billay showed up, time for a ban

Al Bundy
08-18-2012, 12:28 AM
I have a great idea that everyone will love. Lets just turn this into a soccer thread.

Or maybe a "Fuck Zach" thread? :evil:

BIG_DADDY
08-18-2012, 12:29 AM
I watched that 4th of July thing for the first time ever. It was absolutely repulsive. But pretty amazing. The soggy bread thing weirds me out and just the idea of the all the food.

Blurg.

OK, pictures it is but I want a ChiefsPlanet discount.

|Zach|
08-18-2012, 12:29 AM
Or maybe a "**** Zach" thread? :evil:

That is a whole lot of threads. I am trying to make this a unique thing...something that does not happen every day. :p

|Zach|
08-18-2012, 12:30 AM
OK, pictures it is but I want a ChiefsPlanet discount.

I usually add 10% for CP'ers. Because ya know...asshole tax.

J Diddy
08-18-2012, 12:32 AM
I'm trying to figure out how you are thinking beerme is significant. Are you his belt?

Never heard the term "belt" used before. Therefore, I am obligated to say no. No hard feelings, though.

KcMizzou
Don't blame him for not showing up in this thread. I told him this...

If you want to enjoy it... stay away from CP. Just watch the games. The internet is a nasty, cynical, shitty place. Chiefsplanet is no different. Maybe drop in after a win.

And he responded with...

Might be the best advice I've ever read here.

|Zach|
Lets talk about the mail. Can we talk about the mail? I have been dieing to talk to you about the mail all day.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_nTpsv9PNqo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

J Diddy
08-18-2012, 12:33 AM

OOOOOHHHHH.

I ain't in Illinois.

BIG_DADDY
Or maybe a "**** Zach" thread? :evil:

No, nobody wants to go back to the whole Eurofag Zoccor theme.

KcMizzou
I stand by that.. generally CP is detrimental to your enjoyment of a Chiefs season.

Nzoner
08-18-2012, 12:34 AM

I'm done with logic when it comes to him,he's a sandy vagina who gets his panties in a wad with anyone that doesn't agree with him or challenges his superiority.

Again i will state for the record,I have NEVER put anyone on ignore or NEVER neg repped anyone as that is IMO grade school horseshit,nor will i start.

BIG_DADDY
08-18-2012, 12:34 AM
I usually add 10% for CP'ers. Because ya know...asshole tax.

NICE!!! LMAO

|Zach|
08-18-2012, 12:36 AM
I stand by that.. generally CP is detrimental to your enjoyment of a Chiefs season.

You know what was a great thing for my sports life? The hiring of Herm Edwards. They were so shitty in some of those years...wasn't expecting wins. I would just grab a few cold ones and get comfortable on Sunday and watch the game. Royals style. Royals style in that I tried to enjoy the game and if they won well that was just an added bonus.

Ever since then across all sports that I enjoy I am not that lax with it but its like the wins are really great and the losses don't sting like they used to. Can't really explain it...its strange.

Chiefs football\Mizzou Sports\Club and National Soccer.

It has been more enjoyable.

BIG_DADDY
08-18-2012, 12:36 AM
I'm done with logic when it comes to him,he's a sandy vagina who gets his panties in a wad with anyone that doesn't agree with him or challenges his superiority.

Again i will state for the record,I have NEVER put anyone on ignore or NEVER neg repped anyone as that is IMO grade school horseshit,nor will i start.

We can't be talking about the same beer me. beer me on steroids with an IQ upgrade maybe but not the same ol beer me.

DaneMcCloud
08-18-2012, 12:37 AM
Beer me is the most dickless self loathing piece of shit on this site. The good news is he's quickly succumbing to the grasp of alcoholism and soon his posts will be taken as seriously as Smed's.

Smed has more credibility. At least he posts in Chiefs threads.

KcMizzou
08-18-2012, 12:38 AM
You know what was a great thing for my sports life? The hiring of Herm Edwards. They were so shitty in some of those years...wasn't expecting wins. I would just grab a few cold ones and get comfortable on Sunday and watch the game. Royals style. Royals style in that I tried to enjoy the game and if they won well that was just an added bonus.

Ever since then across all sports that I enjoy I am not that lax with it but its like the wins are really great and the losses don't sting like they used to. Can't really explain it...its strange.

It has been more enjoyable.I like expecting a win. I'd rather be pissed off after a loss, than indifferent.

|Zach|
08-18-2012, 12:38 AM

He has not been around in a while. That dude really hates me.

DaneMcCloud
08-18-2012, 12:39 AM
We can't be talking about the same beer me. beer me on steroids with an IQ upgrade maybe but not the same ol beer me.

No steroids and certainly no IQ upgrade.

Joe, it's a drag he got to you. Have your bash. Someday, I'll make it. I may be 60 by the time I get there, but I'll make it.

Please don't disappoint all the folks that have looked forward to it this year.

BIG_DADDY

It has been more enjoyable.

That's just sad. You should have been a Lakers fan through the years. When the whole world says there is no chance BOOOOOOM!!!! Unbelievable

DaneMcCloud
He has not been around in a while. That dude really hates me.

He only hates you because you can spell

Nzoner
08-18-2012, 12:40 AM

LMAO

first time McCloud ever made me lol

Frazod
Beerme drawing down on Joe made me think of this for some reason....

http://blog.scs.sk.ca/tado/vschools/confidence.jpg

KcMizzou
That's just sad. You should have been a Lakers fan through the years. When the whole world says there is no chance BOOOOOOM!!!! UnbelievableBraggart!

|Zach|
08-18-2012, 12:41 AM
That's just sad. You should have been a Lakers fan through the years. When the whole world says there is no chance BOOOOOOM!!!! Unbelievable

NBA is interesting. They do the playoffs really well I just can't really get into it that much. They run into a similar problem I have with baseball. There are so many regular season games that winning and losing isn't as big of deal as it should be on a day to day basis. The league has done better for itself lately than I would have thought.

I love Mark Cuban...that guy rocks.

DaneMcCloud
08-18-2012, 12:41 AM
LMAO

first time McCloud ever made me lol

First? First?

WTF?

LMAO

BIG_DADDY
08-18-2012, 12:44 AM
Braggart!

The wife is saying it's over quit yelling at the TV because you are scaring the dog and then BAM something amazing happens and then win it all. God I wish the Chiefs would do that just once in my lifetime.

KcMizzou
08-18-2012, 12:45 AM
The wife is saying it's over quit yelling at the TV because you are scaring the dog and then BAM something amazing happens and then win it all. God I wish the Chiefs would do that just once in my lifetime.Don't make me say it again.

BIG_DADDY
08-18-2012, 12:48 AM
NBA is interesting. They do the playoffs really well I just can't really get into it that much. They run into a similar problem I have with baseball. There are so many regular season games that winning and losing isn't as big of deal as it should be on a day to day basis. The league has done better for itself lately than I would have thought.

I love Mark Cuban...that guy rocks.

For the record my kid played soccor the other day and really loved it on top of doing well. New era. I did really well as a kid too but there was no program in place at the time.

BIG_DADDY
08-18-2012, 12:49 AM
Don't make me say it again.

LMAO OK

|Zach|
08-18-2012, 12:50 AM
For the record my kid played soccor the other day and really loved it on top of doing well. New era. I did really well as a kid too but there was no program in place at the time.

I get all the pushback. But honestly the American version of the game is full of big, fast, and tough guys who play a real physical brand of soccer. They are battles out there. The MLS is doing some pretty interesting things. The clubs that are doing it right are creating great atmospheres to watch the games. Hell 60k people are going to games in Seattle to watch the Sounders. Crazy shit.

In your area of the world they do ok...

LA has a talented team but they have only taken with their fan base so much. The sports viewing audience is split so many ways.

Chivas in the same area. They are total shit.

San Jose is getting a new stadium built...they play in this tiny park right now and they have a small but rabid fan base. They are currently the best team in the league.

Nzoner
08-18-2012, 12:51 AM
First? First?

WTF?

LMAO

You know in all honesty I bet I've only posted in a few chiefs threads myself and only after the games because i was watching the games in the gameroom and entertaining my guests.

Nzoner
08-18-2012, 12:53 AM
The wife is saying it's over quit yelling at the TV because you are scaring the dog and then BAM something amazing happens and then win it all. God I wish the Chiefs would do that just once in my lifetime.

We must keep the faith,although the older my ass gets the harder it is to do but I will forge on.

BIG_DADDY
08-18-2012, 12:54 AM
I get all the pushback. But honestly the American version of the game is full of big, fast, and tough guys who play a real physical brand of soccer. They are battles out there. The MLS is doing some pretty interesting things. The clubs that are doing it right are creating great atmospheres to watch the games. Hell 60k people are going to games in Seattle to watch the Sounders. Crazy shit.

In your area of the world they do ok...

LA has a talented team but they have only taken with their fan base so much. The sports viewing audience is split so many ways.

Chivas in the same area. They are total shit.

San Jose is getting a new stadium built...they play in this tiny park right now and they have a small but rabid fan base. They are currently the best team in the league.
Stanford has huge real estate set aside for soccor and has had for about 5 years now.

Bowser
08-18-2012, 12:54 AM
Ok, I'm late to the party and shit hammered. Take me through this, slowly....

Is this real life, or is it just fantasy?

DaneMcCloud
08-18-2012, 12:55 AM
You know in all honesty I bet I've only posted in a few chiefs threads myself and only after the games because i was watching the games in the gameroom and entertaining my guests.

Well, I'm sorry that the other thread got out of control. I know plenty of people that seriously look forward to your bash every year.

IMO, it would be a damn shame to cancel because of the comments of one very well known douchelord.

You're a great dude and your parties are legend. Just my two cents.

BIG_DADDY
We must keep the faith,although the older my ass gets the harder it is to do but I will forge on.

At this point we have no choice, old timers.

DaneMcCloud

It's real (at least, I'm pretty sure).

Soju?

Lumpy
08-18-2012, 12:56 AM

Fair enough. However, calling Fever out and blaming him on a thread is a bit on the sandy vagina side. Amirite? What were you hoping to accomplish? Did you want everyone to turn on him, (including the people that don't know the history between you guys)?

Let it be known that I'm not choosing sides here, but I do feel that this matter could have been resolved in a different way.

Nzoner
08-18-2012, 12:56 AM
i actually got neg repped for one of my posts in this thread LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

|Zach|
08-18-2012, 12:57 AM
Stanford has huge real estate set aside for soccor and has had for about 5 years now.

San Jose and LA played a game in Stanford stadium that ended up being completely wild.

There is a new rule in the league...when the two teams that make up the championship game are known the one with the most points (3 pts for a win 1 for a tie 0 for a loss) gets to host the title game as a home game. If SJ wins a lot of people think it will be played at Stanford because Buck Shaw is too tiny for a big event it would be embarrassing.

DaneMcCloud
i actually got neg repped for one of my posts in this thread LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Sweet

KcMizzou

Is this real life, or is it just fantasy?I feel like you posted this just so I could do this...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fJ9rUzIMcZQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BIG_DADDY
08-18-2012, 12:58 AM

Let's not do Billy Joel tonight OK?

Nzoner
08-18-2012, 12:59 AM
Fair enough. However, calling Fever out and blaming him on a thread is a bit on the sandy vagina side. Amirite?

Once again i already admitted this openly on like page 2 and told phil he could delete if he felt he should.

BIG_DADDY
San Jose and LA played a game in Stanford stadium that ended up being completely wild.

There is a new rule in the league...when the two teams that make up the championship game are known the one with the most points (3 pts for a win 1 for a tie 0 for a loss) gets to host the title game as a home game. If SJ wins a lot of people think it will be played at Stanford because Buck Shaw is too tiny for a big event it would be embarrassing.

It would be a better stage many fold.

Bowser
It's real (at least, I'm pretty sure).

Soju?

Nah, nothing so cultured. Lots o' cheap beer, jaegerbombs, and this girly stuff called Rum Chatta. Went to the Uproar festival tonight. Good times.

|Zach|
08-18-2012, 01:01 AM
Hey Joe. I saw these guys in KC not that long ago...you may (not totally convinced they are your cup of tea) be into them. Fun show.

The name of the band is called "Not in the face" LMAO

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Oc5KOCmEPFw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nzoner
08-18-2012, 01:01 AM
Well, I'm sorry that the other thread got out of control. I know plenty of people that seriously look forward to your bash every year.

IMO, it would be a damn shame to cancel because of the comments of one very well known douchelord.

You're a great dude and your parties are legend. Just my two cents.

Thanks dude and I'm not letting some dipshit spoil my bash,i just wanted to have a little fun and fun it has been :toast:

DaneMcCloud
08-18-2012, 01:02 AM
Nah, nothing so cultured. Lots o' cheap beer, jaegerbombs, and this girly stuff called Rum Chatta. Went to the Uproar festival tonight. Good times.

LMAO

JFC, that Soju shit fucked me up last year! I don't even know what I was saying after a few drinks.

I'm glad you had a good time the "Old Fashioned Way". Nothing like a few (dozen) Jager shots! :)

Does Denny's or iHop deliver?

:D

|Zach|
08-18-2012, 01:02 AM
It would be a better stage many fold.

Nobody really thought about SJ having it before they got their new place because they were supposed to be shit. But they are goal scoring machines.

They are assholes who get a lot of hatred for their personalities but their fans love them and they feed off the haters. It is interesting out there.

|Zach|
08-18-2012, 01:03 AM

Tried that a few weeks ago at the family bar. I had never seen it. Looks disgusting but damn its good as hell.

Bowser
08-18-2012, 01:04 AM
I feel like you posted this just so I could do this...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fJ9rUzIMcZQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you see it tee'd up high like that, you'v egot to break out the driver.

Just Passin' By
08-18-2012, 01:05 AM
If you'd have read the entire thread you'd have seen that i already admitted as much and am gladly taking any medicine you fockers want to administer.

I hear you, and I knew you'd owned it. I was just summing it up for the person asking. No offense intended.

Lumpy
08-18-2012, 01:06 AM
Once again i already admitted this openly on like page 2 and told phil he could delete if he felt he should.

:hmmm: I must have missed that post.

Bowser
08-18-2012, 01:06 AM
LMAO

JFC, that Soju shit fucked me up last year! I don't even know what I was saying after a few drinks.

I'm glad you had a good time the "Old Fashioned Way". Nothing like a few (dozen) Jager shots! :)

:DFuck, I wish! Hell, Dane, there's your (next) million dollar idea! Start a delivery service for those shit ass places, but only be in service from 11 pm to 5 am on the weekends. You'll have that Stanford education paid for for your daughter in 18 months!

Tried that a few weeks ago at the family bar. I had never seen it. Looks disgusting but damn its good as hell.Looks like fucking milk of magnesia, but tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Truly dangerous....

KcMizzou
08-18-2012, 01:07 AM
How the hell do two grown men get in an internet fight, and take it this seriously???

I get in fights with buddies all the time. You get pissed off, then... you get over it. It's quick. If you wanna fight, fight... then go grab a beer. Grudges are for girls.

|Zach|
Looks like ****ing milk of magnesia, but tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Truly dangerous....

Exactly.

Nzoner
Hey Joe. I saw these guys in KC not that long ago...you may (not totally convinced they are your cup of tea) be into them. Fun show.

The name of the band is called "Not in the face" LMAO

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Oc5KOCmEPFw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Seriously loving the music,the vocals were meh,but I'll be listening some more,quite interesting,thanks.

|Zach|
08-18-2012, 01:08 AM
Seriously loving the music,the vocals were meh,but I'll be listening some more,quite interesting,thanks.

They are out of Austin...I would say they came off better in their show than in this vid but yea interesting stuff.

Bowser
08-18-2012, 01:08 AM
LMAO

:D

ANd to further your thought - Soju is deadly. Any alcoholic beverage that employs formaldahyde (sp?) is nothing to be triffled with.

And how about that for drunk posting, KcMizzou? Only took me threee times to get through it!

|Zach|
08-18-2012, 01:09 AM
Whoa wtf....

I don't want that drink.

KcMizzou
08-18-2012, 01:09 AM
Looks like ****ing milk of magnesia, but tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Truly dangerous....Holy shit... that would be the death of me.

Nzoner
08-18-2012, 01:10 AM
How the hell do two grown men get in an internet fight, and take it this seriously???

I get in fights with buddies all the time. You get pissed off, then... you get over it. It's quick. If you wanna fight, fight... then go grab a beer. Grudges are for girls.

"buddies" is the key word here

Bowser
08-18-2012, 01:11 AM

Maybe Beer Me will be gone for ten years this time. Barkley thinks that would be turriblll.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/1043375/barkley-head-shake-o.gif

KcMizzou
08-18-2012, 01:11 AM
"buddies" is the key word hereThat's a valid point.

Bowser
08-18-2012, 01:12 AM
Whoa wtf....

I don't want that drink.

I can say with confidence that being drunk on Soju is a drunk that you've never had before.

|Zach|
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uLljO0OaZqc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bowser
Holy shit... that would be the death of me.

Seriously. You're fine, then BAM, drunk.

Nzoner
08-18-2012, 01:13 AM
Okay fellas I have to drive to Council Bluffs in the morning for a day and night full of gambling and drinking.i appreciate the honesty and sorry for my sandy vagina,have a great weekend,I'll check in before my roadtrip and hopefully after.

KcMizzou
08-18-2012, 01:14 AM
Seriously. You're fine, then BAM, drunk.I really don't need anything to help me get drunk more quickly. I feel like I've perfected my method.

BIG_DADDY
08-18-2012, 01:15 AM
I have had Soju a few times with my sushi and was fine.

|Zach|
I really don't need anything to help me get drunk more quickly. I feel like I've perfected my method.

LMAO

Bowser
Okay fellas I have to drive to Council Bluffs in the morning for a day and night full of gambling and drinking.i appreciate the honesty and sorry for my sandy vagina,have a great weekend,I'll check in before my roadtrip and hopefully after.

Where are you going? Horseshoe?

And don't worry about beer me. We'll ride him like a rented Tijuana hooker. Lumpy will be cursing his soul by the time we are through.

DaneMcCloud
08-18-2012, 01:16 AM
ANd to further your thought - Soju is deadly. Any alcoholic beverage that employs formaldahyde (sp?) is nothing to be triffled with.

Yeah but it makes for a great liquid lunch

:evil:

Nzoner
08-18-2012, 01:17 AM

And don't worry about beer me. We'll ride him like a rented Tijuana hooker. Lumpy will be cursing his soul by the time we are through.

Comped room at harrah's but partying/gambling at horseshoe

BIG_DADDY
08-18-2012, 01:19 AM
I don't get the whole beer me thing. I sent baby seal packing years ago with little effort.

DaneMcCloud
08-18-2012, 01:20 AM
I have had Soju a few times with my sushi and was fine.

Dude, I had Soju for the first time last year for my birthday lunch and JFC! I was buzzing hard after 1.5 drinks. Normally, it'll take a fuck ton of whiskey and beer to get me even close to that kind of buzz.

I couldn't even hold my iPhone in order to post pics on Facebook. Bowser's right: That shit is deadly.

DaneMcCloud
08-18-2012, 01:22 AM
I don't get the whole beer me thing. I sent baby seal packing years ago with little effort.

Yeah but he keeps coming back, then embarrassing himself, leaving again, then coming back, embarrassing himself, etc., and all under different names.

It's a vicious, stupid cycle.

BIG_DADDY
08-18-2012, 01:22 AM
Dude, I had Soju for the first time last year for my birthday lunch and JFC! I was buzzing hard after 1.5 drinks. Normally, it'll take a **** ton of whiskey and beer to get me even close to that kind of buzz.

I couldn't even hold my iPhone in order to post pics on Facebook. Bowser's right: That shit is deadly.

I guess I need to try yours

|Zach|
08-18-2012, 01:23 AM
Yeah but he keeps coming back, then embarrassing himself, leaving again, then coming back, embarrassing himself, etc., and all under different names.

Yea his shit is all of kilter. Hope he gets better.

BIG_DADDY
08-18-2012, 01:23 AM

Apparently I am unaware. I am still not sure what happened here

DaneMcCloud
08-18-2012, 01:24 AM
I guess I need to try yours

I didn't make it - I had it at a restaurant at Sunset & Vine. My wife had it earlier that year and nearly blacked out driving home. I was on the phone with her about a block from our home and BOOM!

I'm pretty sure Bowser and a few others saw my FB posts. I was pretty delirious.

I'm all for coping a buzz but Dude, it was like fucking grain alcohol. I'm not sure I'd go for it again.

Phobia
08-18-2012, 01:25 AM
There are plenty of sensitive people on this site. Beerme is obviously one of them. I didn't know nzoner was gay before tonight though. I guess more happened 11 years ago than I even knew.

DaneMcCloud
08-18-2012, 01:26 AM
There are plenty of sensitive people on this site. Beerme is obviously one of them. I didn't know nzoner was gay before tonight though. I guess more happened 11 years ago than I even knew.

Well, he does have a lot of closets in that rig.

BIG_DADDY
08-18-2012, 01:27 AM
I didn't make it - I had it at a restaurant at Sunset & Vine. My wife had it earlier that year and nearly blacked out driving home. I was on the phone with her about a block from our home and BOOM!

I'm pretty sure Bowser and a few others saw my FB posts. I was pretty delirious.

I'm all for coping a buzz but Dude, it was like ****ing grain alcohol. I'm not sure I'd go for it again.

I am trying to remember but I thought it was like 40 proof so yea, it should hit you if you are drinking it like wine or beer.

Bowser
08-18-2012, 01:27 AM

Don't be mad that he didn't respond to your advances. I bet the goatee gave him pause.

Bugeater
08-18-2012, 01:28 AM
I like beer me, he's one of the few people left here that give the place entertainment value. Of course, I like Joe too so seeing this is about as awkward as watching your parents fight.

KcMizzou
08-18-2012, 01:30 AM
Dude... the handle on that "plunger"? Tiny E knew it... we all knew it.

Not sayin'.... but I'm just sayin'.

BIG_DADDY
08-18-2012, 01:30 AM
I like beer me, he's one of the few people left here that give the place entertainment value. Of course, I like Joe too so seeing this is about as awkward as watching your parents fight.

So beer me is your dad, interesting. Dude, he ownes you.

DaneMcCloud
08-18-2012, 01:31 AM

If you had two dads?

BIG_DADDY
08-18-2012, 01:32 AM
If you had two dads?

Well you never can be too sure :hump::hump:

KcMizzou
08-18-2012, 01:33 AM
I like beer me, he's one of the few people left here that give the place entertainment value. Of course, I like Joe too so seeing this is about as awkward as watching your parents fight.Yeah, it's fucking stupid internet shit. They need to get over it,

DaneMcCloud
08-18-2012, 01:33 AM
I am trying to remember but I thought it was like 40 proof so yea, it should hit you if you are drinking it like wine or beer.

I swear, it was like fuckin' grain alcohol. I hadn't had that feeling since I was like 16.

BIG_DADDY
08-18-2012, 01:34 AM

Was your mother a teacher?

KcMizzou
08-18-2012, 01:34 AM
Lumpy's been saying that for hours, but we've been having fun with it.

Phobia
08-18-2012, 01:36 AM

I know. Quality people. I've been trying for a long time to help everybody like each other but it doesn't work too well.

Bowser
08-18-2012, 01:37 AM
Fucking Koreans. Never trust a people that eat cabbage after burying it and letting it rot for six months...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soju

Bowser
I know. Quality people. I've been trying for a long time to help everybody like each other but it doesn't work too well.

This place went to hell after Joey was permabanned.

Phobia
Lumpy's been saying that for hours, but we've been having fun with it.

Who takes Lumpy seriously? She probably likes Toby Keith.

Phobia
08-18-2012, 01:38 AM
This place went to hell after Joey was permabanned.

He'll be around as long as he has facebook friends.

|Zach|
08-18-2012, 01:38 AM

Motherfuck you!

Bowser
08-18-2012, 01:39 AM
Motherfuck you!

(copyright 'Hamas Jenkins'. All rights reserved)

KcMizzou
08-18-2012, 01:40 AM
I know. Quality people. I've been trying for a long time to help everybody like each other but it doesn't work too well.FWIW, if I ever get that pissed off... I'd just go do something else. Ya know? No big deal... no "leaving forever" thread... Just go do something else. It's not a huge deal.

Bowser
He'll be around as long as he has facebook friends.

Can't wait for the next "Should I burn my pubes, or fuck my uncle's cat" request!

Lumpy

That will never happen. But I might be cursing yours.

Listen, I like you, Bowser, but the internet tough-guy shit is really lame. LMAO

Bowser
08-18-2012, 01:41 AM
FWIW, if I ever get that pissed off... I'd just go do something else. Ya know? No big deal... no "leaving forever" thread... Just go do something else. It's not a huge deal.

How very ENDelt of you!

|Zach|
08-18-2012, 01:41 AM
(copyright 'Hamas Jenkins'. All rights reserved)

FORKLIFT RAPE!

GET ON MY LEVEL GARBAGE!

DaneMcCloud
08-18-2012, 01:42 AM
Can't wait for the next "Should I burn my pubes, or fuck my uncle's cat" request!

LMAO

I'd bet number one before number two, but I wouldn't put it past him to do both simultaneously.