PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Kendrick Lewis Not Practicing but...

Titty Meat
08-22-2012, 12:58 PM
@adamteicher Kendrick Lewis back at chiefs practice today. Arm no longer in sling

Dude is a bad ass.

FlaChief58
08-22-2012, 12:58 PM
Great news

royr17
08-22-2012, 12:59 PM
@adamteicher Kendrick Lewis back at chiefs practice today. Arm no longer in sling

Dude is a bad ass.

Is this serious, reports were he'd miss some time.

In58men
Now everyone will take back what they said about him.

Priest31kc
Must've just been a stinger...

Los Pollos Hermanos
Is this serious, reports were he'd miss some time.

You can't believe anything Billay posts. :D

RealSNR
08-22-2012, 01:00 PM
WE'RE D000000MMMMMEED

Ceej

LMAO

Titty Meat
Now everyone will take back what they said about him.

He can't tackle for shit but give the guy credit.

mikey23545
08-22-2012, 01:01 PM

It's not like he posted it on Phobia's Facebook page.

Hammock Parties
08-22-2012, 01:02 PM
Honestly, if that shoulder isn't 100 percent and he busts it again trying to play with it, it smells like Eric Berry/Get your ass out there says the patriot way redux.

ShowtimeSBMVP
08-22-2012, 01:02 PM
Adam Teicher ‏@adamteicher

lewis was not practicing

Hammock Parties
08-22-2012, 01:03 PM

lewis was not practicing

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd facepalm

Ceej
08-22-2012, 01:04 PM
I fucking hate Twitter.

Titty Meat
08-22-2012, 01:04 PM
He waits 5 mins to leave out the most important part ROFL

mikey23545
08-22-2012, 01:05 PM
I still bet it was a dislocated shoulder.

There are different degrees of severity and sometimes players come back soon if it's not too severe. They harness it to their body and play through it.

Guess we'll see. I don't know if we'll ever know since we have to put up with this stupid Patriot way shit when it comes to talking about injuries.

mikey23545
08-22-2012, 01:06 PM
Fuck you, Teicher.

Titty Meat
08-22-2012, 01:06 PM
lewia was not practicing

It was lewia not practicing

The Franchise
08-22-2012, 01:13 PM

Lewis was at practice but just watching and not dressed out. But his arm was no longer in the sling I saw him wearing after game in St.L

Micjones
08-22-2012, 02:34 PM
Still pretty good news.

O.city
08-22-2012, 02:47 PM
Stinger

loochy
08-22-2012, 02:56 PM
i'm talkin about practice
not a game
not a game
practice
how the hell can I make my teammates better with practice?
i'm talkin about practice man

tooge
08-22-2012, 03:17 PM

Dude is a bad ass.

this is a lie

threebag
08-22-2012, 04:14 PM
http://inda-gro.com/htgb/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/20111030-073105.jpg

bevischief
08-22-2012, 05:28 PM
Don't care only if he starts the first real good and not hurt all year.

Strongside
08-22-2012, 05:29 PM
Teicher should ride a unicycle in traffic.

Marcellus
08-22-2012, 06:47 PM
Honestly, if that shoulder isn't 100 percent and he busts it again trying to play with it, it smells like Eric Berry/Get your ass out there says the patriot way redux.

You keep spewing shit like this as if it were fact, where is the link to info on this? Who told Berry he had to get back out there? Where is that coming from?

What player has NE ever ****ed up using this make believe conspiracy of yours?

You are stating the some type of philosophical belief "The Patriot Way" caused Berry's injury. I think you are full of shit, as usual.

If I am wrong kindly provide the evidence.

BossChief
08-22-2012, 06:54 PM

Berry said himself in an interview that he took it upon himself to ignore the trainers and went back on the field himself.

Hammock Parties
08-22-2012, 06:56 PM
What player has NE ever ****ed up using this make believe conspiracy of yours?

Teddy Bruschi.

Marcellus
08-22-2012, 07:00 PM
Teddy Bruschi.

Please elaborate. What injury did they make worse?

BigMeatballDave
08-22-2012, 07:05 PM
Berry said himself in an interview that he took it upon himself to ignore the trainers and went back on the field himself.

Interesting...:hmmm:

O.city
08-22-2012, 07:07 PM
Then isn't that on Berry?

Hammock Parties
08-22-2012, 07:07 PM
Then isn't that on Berry?

Berry has been indoctrinated with the organizational mindset that if you can walk, you better get your ass back out there.

So have the team doctors.

Canofbier
08-22-2012, 07:09 PM

Dude is a bad ass.

If his arm isn't in a sling anymore, I'll bet he can flex it pretty well.

Actually though, pretty good news. I don't really care that he's not in practice, as it's understandable that they'd protect him before the season starts. I'll be very happy if he's able to start in our season opener.

BigMeatballDave
08-22-2012, 07:11 PM

I stole your avatar. :)

BigMeatballDave
08-22-2012, 07:13 PM
Berry has been indoctrinated with the organizational mindset that if you can walk, you better get your ass back out there.

So have the team doctors.http://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/tin-foil-hat.jpg

Marcellus
08-22-2012, 07:16 PM

So have the team doctors.

Unfounded BS from a ****ing idiot.

Lets try to put this in terms that a challenged person can understand.

Your BS theory has a major flaw.

Any quality motivated player WANTS to get back out there at all cost. They WANT to play. This has been stated over and over and over again by players and ex-players.

The only reason a team would have this "mantra" in effect would be if they were concerned players were milking injuries. No quality player would do that anyway so there really is no gain.

"Hey Dr. Bob, make sure you get any injured player back on the field ASAP, they are most likely faking it".

Makes a lot of sense.

Especially considering you are attempting to mock an an organization who has pretty much dominated football for a decade. While Brady is a key to their succes, it takes more than a great QB to go to 4 SB's and win 2 of them as well as go 16-0. (ask SD, Indy etc...) They know what the **** they are doing. But keeping mocking it.

Edit: And you still haven't answered my question on what injury Bruschi had that was made worse by their imaginary injury philosophy.

Hammock Parties
08-22-2012, 07:18 PM
Cassel played 20 minutes after having a mile of his lower intestine removed.

Parcells used to call out Terry Glenn in the media for being a pussy because of injuries. Called him "she" and "her" all the time.

Lawrence Taylor once played with torn shoulder ligaments and a detached pectoral.

Gronkowski could barely walk in that Super Bowl.

He got his ass out there, because that's the mindset.

O.city
08-22-2012, 07:19 PM
Good.

Don't be a pussy, play. Terrible mindset to have.

I'm sure you could have kept Gronk out of the SB, FFS.

I like it when you get people going on this stuff, but your stuff needs re amped.

Hammock Parties
08-22-2012, 07:22 PM
Dude I am serious.

Usually they get away with it, but in Tedy Bruschi's case it almost turned him into a walking vegetable. He had like multiple unreported concussions.

Berry wasn't so lucky either.

Marcellus
08-22-2012, 07:22 PM
Cassel played 20 minutes after having a mile of his lower intestine removed.

Parcells used to call out Terry Glenn in the media for being a pussy because of injuries. Called him "she" and "her" all the time.

Lawrence Taylor once played with torn shoulder ligaments and a detached pectoral.

Gronkowski could barely walk in that Super Bowl.

He got his ass out there, because that's the mindset.

Ahh you cleared it up nicely. They try to build a mindset that you give it your all whenever possible and team comes first.

Fuck now that I see the light i can see where that would be a major mistake from a team philosophy Thanks for clearing that up.

Keep in mind, just because you are a giant pussy and a hangnail would prevent you from leaving the house, that doesn't man its normal or right.

I imagine you think Gronk should have skipped the SB. LMAO

Marcellus
08-22-2012, 07:25 PM
Dude I am serious.

Usually they get away with it, but in Tedy Bruschi's case it almost turned him into a walking vegetable. He had like multiple unreported concussions.

Berry wasn't so lucky either.

You are stating total BS.

Your ****ing dumbass thinks his stroke was from concussions don't you?

Bruschi was diagnosed with a mild stroke (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_stroke). He suffered from a patent foramen ovale (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrial_septal_defect), a congenital heart defect (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congenital_heart_defect) that leaves a small hole in the wall separating the left and right atria (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrium_%28heart%29) of the heart.

You are a full of shit moran.

BossChief
08-22-2012, 07:25 PM
Ronnie Lott cut off his own finger to go back into a game.

Admittedly though, he didnt play for "The Patriot Way"

Hammock Parties
08-22-2012, 07:26 PM
Ted Johnson is another example.

http://www.boston.com/sports/articles/2007/02/02/i_dont_want_anyone_to_end_up_like_me/?page=full

Johnson, 34, suffers from such severe depression that some mornings he literally cannot pull himself out of bed. When the crippling malaise overtakes him, he lies in a darkened room, unwilling to communicate with his closest family members.

The 10-year NFL veteran believes his current state is a direct result of a career in which he absorbed "countless" head injuries, including back-to-back concussions suffered within days during the 2002 season, when he says the Patriots didn't give him proper time to recover.

The Patriots' medical staff ruled Johnson out for the remainder of the game. When he arrived at the stadium four days later, he said, he expected to find a red jersey, signifying minimal contact, in his locker. Instead, a blue jersey -- signifying full contact -- was dangling from a hanger.

"I grabbed Jim Whalen right away," Johnson said. "I asked him, 'Is this right? Should I be wearing a blue jersey?' Jim immediately said, 'No, no, that's wrong. You are not cleared for contact.' "

Johnson pulled on the red jersey and took the field for stretching and individual skills. Shortly before the team was about to engage in their 9-on-7 drill, which is one of their more physical exercises, Johnson said an assistant trainer hurried up to him and handed him a blue jersey.

"I looked at the trainer and said, 'Who told you to give me this?' " Johnson said. "He just walked away. He didn't want to say. But I knew who it was. It was Bill [Belichick]. I was so mad I wanted to scream. But I put the damn thing on anyway. I had my pride. They weren't going to beat me."

Marcellus
08-22-2012, 07:28 PM

http://www.boston.com/sports/articles/2007/02/02/i_dont_want_anyone_to_end_up_like_me/?page=full

LMAO, every team did these things back in the day, come on man you know goddamn well.

O.city
08-22-2012, 07:28 PM
I'm not so sure Bellicheck is the evil genius everyone thinks. I'm anxious to see him post Brady.

O.city
08-22-2012, 07:29 PM
Anyway, back to the subject at hand.

I'm betting Lewis is back in practice next week.

Marcellus
08-22-2012, 07:30 PM
Anyway, back to the subject at hand.

I'm betting Lewis is back in practice next week.

Lewis and Flowers will be be in the lineup week 1.

BossChief
08-22-2012, 07:30 PM
The ONLY thing that matters in the NFL is the Quarterback.

Thats it.

Without Peyton Manning, Tony Dungy was Herm Edwards.

Marcellus
08-22-2012, 07:31 PM
The ONLY thing that matters in the NFL is the Quarterback.

Thats it.

Without Peyton Manning, Tony Dungy was Herm Edwards.

Explain SD then.

BossChief

Junior Seau

Hammock Parties
LMAO, every team did these things back in the day, come on man you know goddamn well.

We were never like this under Herm or Dick.

Like I said, they get away with it most of the time. The Patriot Way doesn't recruit pussies (apart from the obvious exception).

Berry...Ted Johnson...not so lucky.

Probably add Brandon Flowers to that list since they rushed him back this year.

Get your ass out there Brandon. You can walk.

O.city
While I do agree with Boss, on a side note, I think the Harbaughs might be the two best coaches in the NFL right now .

BossChief
08-22-2012, 07:32 PM
Explain SD then.

PHillip Rivers has had them in some damn big playoff games that he got beat by teams with a better quarterback.

Shit, if it werent for Nate Kaeding, Phillip Rivers may have been in a superbowl or two.

O.city
08-22-2012, 07:32 PM

Like I said, they get away with it most of the time. The Patriot Way doesn't recruit pussies (apart from the obvious exception).

Dick ran one of the hardest TC's in the NFL. He just was a nice guy so guys didn't report shit on him.

I'm pretty positive Marty will have some guys with head problems.

O.city
08-22-2012, 07:33 PM
PHillip Rivers has had them in some damn big playoff games that he got beat by teams with a better quarterback.

Shit, if it werent for Nate Kaeding, Phillip Rivers may have been in a superbowl or two.

Explain the Chargers of the past 2 years then?

Shaid
lewia was not practicing

It was lewia not practicing

LMAO

Hammock Parties
Junior Seau

Yeah, that's another one.

Multiple unreported concussions.

BossChief
08-22-2012, 07:34 PM

They push the line of hurt/injured to build mental toughness.

Do they push it too far at times? probably...but the results speak for themselves.

Marcellus
08-22-2012, 07:34 PM

You are a fool, there is nothing more to add here.

O.city
08-22-2012, 07:35 PM
Seau was a Pat for how long?

Marcellus
08-22-2012, 07:36 PM
Yeah, that's another one.

Multiple unreported concussions.

Seau played how many years under "The Patriot Way"?

You just made my point that it was "The NFL Way" of doing things. Your whole argument just went in the shitter.

Thanks.

Marcellus
08-22-2012, 07:36 PM
Seau was a Pat for how long?:cuss::cuss:

Hammock Parties
08-22-2012, 07:37 PM
They push the line of hurt/injured to build mental toughness.

Do they push it too far at times? probably...but the results speak for themselves.

Totally agree.

Berry wasn't so lucky, though.

:(

BossChief
08-22-2012, 07:40 PM
Totally agree.

Berry wasn't so lucky, though.

:(

Quit trolling.

You know damn well Berry made that choice on his own.

He said so himself.

BigMeatballDave
08-22-2012, 07:43 PM
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/uploads18/troll+o+meter1295062568.jpg

Marcellus
08-22-2012, 07:46 PM
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/uploads18/troll+o+meter1295062568.jpg

What does it mean when someone spends all their time trolling the Chiefs on this message board?

Hammock Parties
08-22-2012, 07:47 PM
Quit trolling.

You know damn well Berry made that choice on his own.

He said so himself.

Of course he did.

Organizational mindset.

And no one stopped him.

Marcellus
08-22-2012, 07:49 PM
Of course he did.

Organizational mindset.

And no one stopped him.

It is no surprise you have zero concept of personal accountability and responsibility.

O.city
08-22-2012, 08:25 PM
I'd say it's quite possible that, after last years injuries, they are being a little overly cautious.

While I'm fine with that during preseason, here pretty soon it's time to pu on the big boy shoes.

O.city
08-22-2012, 08:25 PM
Also, if he already has his shoulder out of a sling, I'd say it's not a terribly bad thing.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-22-2012, 09:44 PM
Heh, so who originally came up with that av, so I may rep them?

beach tribe
08-22-2012, 09:52 PM
Ahh you cleared it up nicely. They try to build a mindset that you give it your all whenever possible and team comes first.

**** now that I see the light i can see where that would be a major mistake from a team philosophy Thanks for clearing that up.

Keep in mind, just because you are a giant pussy and a hangnail would prevent you from leaving the house, that doesn't man its normal or right.

I imagine you think Gronk should have skipped the SB. LMAO

Not to mention that there is absolutely zero evidence that Berry did any more damage to the knee by going out there. The damage was done by Stevie J.
Just more retarded shit from the tard. If it weren't for Billay, he would be the tard king.
Question. Does Clay actually have control of his avatar? How the hell did that happen? Dude makes and loses more stupid bets than than I can remember. He won't have it for long.

beach tribe
08-22-2012, 09:54 PM
It is no surprise you have zero concept of personal accountability and responsibility.

He's responsible. He keeps his mom's basement clean.
Seriously though, do you really still live in your mom's basement Clay?