PDA

View Full Version : Life In case you missed it... Introduction

Pages : [1] 2 3

Black Bob
08-23-2012, 08:57 PM
In case you missed it, I introduced myself a while back in a different thread. I figured I would post here and tell you about myself again.

I recently left the Chiefs Coalition. My name was Mugsy over there. I was there for seven years and it has basically gone to shit. There is hardly ever any Chiefs Talk and it is mostly just a bunch of grumpy old men talking politics. I need a change.

I am a 37 year married father of two. I live just outside of Atlanta, GA. I grew up in Gladstone, MO. I got into the Chiefs in the early 80's. The cops used to give us Chiefs cards with players like Stephon Paige, Deron Cherry, and Bill Kenny on them. In 1989, I moved to Atlanta and never stopped loving the Chiefs.

I love UGA football, Chiefs, Football, punk rock, German Shepards, and beer.

I am not a troll and I say what I think. That's about it.

Setsuna
08-23-2012, 08:58 PM
Quick someone sum up Chiefs Coalition in one word for me. GO!

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-23-2012, 08:59 PM
In case you missed it, I introduced myself a while back in a different thread. I figured I would post here and tell you about myself again.

I recently left the Chiefs Coalition. My name was Mugsy over there. I was there for seven years and it has basically gone to shit. There is hardly ever any Chiefs Talk and it is mostly just a bunch of grumpy old men talking politics. I need a change.

I am a 37 year married father of two. I live just outside of Atlanta, GA. I grew up in Gladstone, MO. I got into the Chiefs in the early 80's. The cops used to give us Chiefs cards with players like Stephon Paige, Deron Cherry, and Bill Kenny on them. In 1989, I moved to Atlanta and never stopped loving the Chiefs.

This would have gone great in my "let's get to know each other" thread that some people called gay.

:D

Welcome! Nice knowin' ya! I'm Brian.

Marcellus
08-23-2012, 09:00 PM
Interesting. From what I can tell you have a bit of a CP learning curve ahead of you.

Good luck. (Being serious).

GloryDayz
08-23-2012, 09:01 PM
Welcome aboard Sir...

Tombstone RJ
08-23-2012, 09:02 PM
welcome to the planet.

Black Bob
08-23-2012, 09:02 PM
Welcome aboard Sir...

Wow dude!!! now that is an ass in your avatar!!!

Sofa King
08-23-2012, 09:03 PM
This sounds like something a troll would do. Or a mult.

I'm pretty sure you're a kotter mult.

Nzoner
Welcome to our giant bowl of grape nuts,what ain't fruits or nuts is just flakes.

Ace Gunner
Hi. I like guiness & hoes:D

GloryDayz
Wow dude!!! now that is an ass in your avatar!!!

Perfect!

notorious
08-23-2012, 09:05 PM
Don't take anything personally. This place is goofy, hilarious, and horrific all wrapped into one package.

cabletech94
08-23-2012, 09:06 PM
don't forget, when someone tells you to drink anti-freeze, they really mean it.

welcome to the planet. don't screw it up!!! :)

morphius
08-23-2012, 09:06 PM
What is it with all these ex happy rockers :D. If you were either a couple years older or younger I'd have to wonder if I knew you.

Welcome to the Planet.

KcMizzou
08-23-2012, 09:07 PM
Welcome to CP. It's an interesting place.

What do you think of that week 2 match up between your team and mine? Hell of a test for Mizzou early in the season. I'm excited about it.

Jenson71
08-23-2012, 09:08 PM
Well . . . hi.

milkman
Let me give you a proper welcome to the planet, as I only I can, Bob.

Dumbass!

QuikSsurfer
Well hello there!

Iowanian
08-23-2012, 09:09 PM
Welcome Bob.

Let me be the one to tell you, if you found CC a little hostile...well, you're not going to like the prison shower "new guy Tuesday" here.

rico
08-23-2012, 09:10 PM

Well, one thing is for sure...you won't escape the grumpies by frequenting this board....CP is one of the grumpiest boards I've ever even heard of. This board is the epitome of what a fan base of a team that is on a current long-lasting success drought should be....cynical. On the bright side though, the political shit is generally by itself in it's own sub-forum (DC) as you've probably noticed. Excellent Chiefs-chat here by such a variety of different types of posters. Hell, I come here for about everything....Chiefs news, general sports news, news news, observing the soap operas that unravel between certain posters, etc. Good luck...it looks like you'll be posting a lot.

Hammock Parties
08-23-2012, 09:11 PM
Chiefs Coalition is the best Chiefs website on the internet.

http://www.chiefscoalition.com/Chiefs/themes/tpl_4602/img/logo.png

Black Bob
08-23-2012, 09:11 PM
Welcome Bob.

Let me be the one to tell you, if you found CC a little hostile...well, you're not going to like the prison shower "new guy Tuesday" here.

LOL good stuff.

Thank you all

lewdog
08-23-2012, 09:13 PM
Welcome....there are many days where you will feel that this place has also gone to shit. Then you realize maybe it isn't so bad if you just stay out of the DC area and some of those tards.

luv
Welcome to the asylum. Here's your vest. Good luck.

Dr. Johnny Fever
Hey Bob are you actually black? I love black people.

Tombstone RJ
don't let these assclowns fool you, it's peachy in here. It's a friggen joy to post here. welcome to hell.

Deberg_1990
08-23-2012, 09:14 PM

Cool thread bro

Munson
08-23-2012, 09:14 PM
Don't let all the poop threads scare you off.

Simplicity
08-23-2012, 09:15 PM
This is the big leagues son.

SPchief
If you ever have an issue with what some one says, PM Bob Dole and he'll take care of it. Other than that, pretty much anything goes.

Jenson71
Please subscribe to my Honey Boo Boo fan thread: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261755

We have quite a good collection of Honey fans here at chiefsplanet.

KcMizzou
What do you think of that week 2 match up between your team and mine? Answer me, Bob.

Marcellus
08-23-2012, 09:16 PM

No offense to Bob or anything but if you have seen many of his post, the poop threads are the least of his worries.

If Bob stays, he will become a changed fan, like most here.

Black Bob
08-23-2012, 09:16 PM
Hey Bob are you actually black? I love black people.

No, sometimes I write for fun. BlackBob is an evil character of mine. He's not black. He's actually hispanic and his name is Roberto Rodriguez. I am white and my family come from Scotland. I am a MacKenzie.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-23-2012, 09:17 PM
No, sometimes I write for fun. BlackBob is an evil character of mine. He's not black. He's actually hispanic and his name is Roberto Rodriguez. I am white and my family come from Scotland. I am a MacKenzie.

So you've lied to us from the beginning. Good start Bob.

SAUTO
08-23-2012, 09:17 PM
if you havent noticed most here dont give a fuck or two shits about you.

go back to the coalition and take bonesmoker with you

Tombstone RJ
08-23-2012, 09:18 PM

oh, so you wear a dress?

PunkinDrublic
Do yourself a favor and avoid the DC forum. The idiocy will take years off your life.

KcMizzou
No offense to Bob or anything but if you have seen many of his post, the poop threads are the least of his worries.

If Bob stays, he will become a changed fan, like most here.As others before him, he will be assimilated.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-23-2012, 09:19 PM
Do yourself a favor and avoid ChiefsPlanet. The idiocy will take years off your life.

There ya go.

Simplicity
08-23-2012, 09:20 PM
if you havent noticed most here dont give a **** or two shits about you.

http://gifs.gifbin.com/052009/1242032359_haters-gonna-hate.gif

BillSelfsTrophycase
08-23-2012, 09:21 PM
First in with Fuck off n00b

BossChief
One day, you'll have enough "planetpoints" to buy one of these sweet avatars.

PM Bob Dole to find out how to earn them.

Fat Elvis

http://www.modernprimate.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/full_metal_jacket_gomer_pyle.jpg

I am...in a thread...of poop.

SAUTO
08-23-2012, 09:22 PM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/052009/1242032359_haters-gonna-hate.gif

probably an accurate picture of yourself there opie.

BillSelfsTrophycase
08-23-2012, 09:23 PM
In all seriousness

ChiefsPlanet...you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany

You must be cautious

Black Bob
08-23-2012, 09:24 PM
Answer me, Bob.

Well, I am very excited about it. Most people down here are. We are concerned because we were going to have 10 starters returning on defense. In the last couple of months, both starting corners and the starting FS (Rambo- one of our best players) were suspend for the first 2-4 games. We have had to convert our best WR to CB. Camp reports say he is the best CB since Champ Bailey to play at UGA but we will see. Also, Issiah Crowell, our #1 RB, got kicked off the team last month. He was the #1 recruit in the country in 2011. So, we will be relying on a highly touted rookie named Marshall to carry the load.

Georgia should be very good this year. I respect Mizzou as I think most Georgia fans do. It is going to be very hard to play there in their first ever SEC home opener. However, UGA has one of the best quarterbacks and coaches in the country. We also have one of the best defenses in the country. The team will be prepared. It should be a good game. I will root for Mizzou after this one and I am interested to see your freshmen WR go against Malcolm Mitchell, the WR/CB I was talking about.

Red Beans
08-23-2012, 09:25 PM
Well, one thing is for sure...you won't escape the grumpies by frequenting this board....CP is one of the grumpiest boards I've ever even heard of.

There are just so many vaginas and so, so much sand. Welcome aboard, I hope brought some tampons, your beach play set, a box of Kleenex, and your AIDS vaccine fire extinguisher... You're going to need 'em.

SAUTO
08-23-2012, 09:25 PM
if he really wanted to get to know us he would link us to his facebook page so we could really get to know him CP style

Jenson71
08-23-2012, 09:26 PM
Hey, Bob -- did you know the town that Honey Boo Boo is from? A little town in Georgia.

BillSelfsTrophycase
08-23-2012, 09:26 PM
if he really wanted to get to know us he would link us to his facebook page so we could really get to know him CP style

Naked pics of his significant (female) other wouldn't hurt either

PunkinDrublic
08-23-2012, 09:27 PM
There ya go.

I would agree with that. This forum has probably cost me countless hours of productivity at work as well as thousands of dollars in potential salary I would have made by working harder instead of ****ing off on here.

L.A. Chieffan
If you don't like Cassell, GTFO

BossChief

He has already said too much.

There are probably 10 posters that already know the exact color of his poop.

Red Beans
08-23-2012, 09:28 PM
Is this another Stanzi thread?

Black Bob
08-23-2012, 09:29 PM
He has already said too much.

There are probably 10 posters that already know the exact color of his poop.

Probably LOL

BossChief
08-23-2012, 09:29 PM
Is this another Stanzi thread?

It is now, baby.

(joking, take that shit to every other thread on the planet, not this one)

KcMizzou
08-23-2012, 09:31 PM
Well, I am very excited about it. Most people down here are. We are concerned because we were going to have 10 starters returning on defense. In the last couple of months, both starting corners and the starting FS (Rambo- one of our best players) were suspend for the first 2-4 games. We have had to convert our best WR to CB. Camp reports say he is the best CB since Champ Bailey to play at UGA but we will see. Also, Issiah Crowell, our #1 RB, got kicked off the team last month. He was the #1 recruit in the country in 2011. So, we will be relying on a highly touted rookie named Marshall to carry the load.

Georgia should be very good this year. I respect Mizzou as I think most Georgia fans do. It is going to be very hard to play there in their first ever SEC home opener. However, UGA has one of the best quarterbacks and coaches in the country. We also have one of the best defenses in the country. The team will be prepared. It should be a good game. I will root for Mizzou after this one and I am interested to see your freshmen WR go against Malcolm Mitchell, the WR/CB I was talking about.Hell of a post. Thank you. It's gonna be weird to me seeing Mizzou in such a huge game so early in the season. In the Big XII week 2 was for a cupcake tune up. SEC, not so much. I'm really looking forward to it.

Red Beans
08-23-2012, 09:31 PM
It is now, baby.

(joking, take that shit to every other thread on the planet, not this one)

Stanzi needs more carries.

BillSelfsTrophycase
08-23-2012, 09:33 PM
Three words you need to learn

Matt Cassel Sucks

Learn these and you'll fit in just fine

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-23-2012, 09:33 PM
I would agree with that. This forum has probably cost me countless hours of productivity at work as well as thousands of dollars in potential salary I would have made by working harder instead of ****ing off on here.

Word.

BossChief
08-23-2012, 09:34 PM
Three words you need to learn

Matt Cassel Sucks

Learn these and you'll fit in just fine

WE ALL HAVE A COMMON BOND!!!

(except pawnsmoker)

Dayze
08-23-2012, 09:35 PM
Welcome. NOW GET ME A BEER!

Ace Gunner
08-23-2012, 09:36 PM
So you've lied to us from the beginning. Good start Bob.

Says he likes beer, drinking a martini:D
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/customavatars/avatar19018_2.gif

BossChief
08-23-2012, 09:36 PM
If you hate Matt Cassel, lets share the hatred by posting as one singular entity by sharing the same avatar.

Plenty of room on the flotation device.

SAUTO
08-23-2012, 09:38 PM
If you hate Matt Cassel, lets share the hatred by posting as one singular entity by sharing the same avatar.

Plenty of room on the flotation device.

sorry i cant get on that train. i use people's avatars to know easily who i am conversing with

notorious
08-23-2012, 09:39 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PTfNcrQqgX0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rico
08-23-2012, 09:41 PM
I've noticed a few posters who have migrated from the Coalition forum..... has CP ever lost a poster who migrated to the Coalition?

mr. tegu
08-23-2012, 09:42 PM

LMAO

BossChief
08-23-2012, 09:43 PM
sorry i cant get on that train. i use people's avatars to know easily who i am conversing with

WHY DO NICE GUYS LIKE MATT CASSEL SO MUCH?

just kidding around, join us jason...you know you want to

Buck
08-23-2012, 09:44 PM
ChiefsPlanet: There is hardly ever any Chiefs Talk and it is mostly just a bunch of grumpy old men talking politics.

FYP

BossChief
08-23-2012, 09:44 PM
I've noticed a few posters who have migrated from the Coalition forum..... has CP ever lost a poster who migrated to the Coalition?

they all come back.

This place is like crack and the coalition is like a bartels and james

Black Bob
08-23-2012, 09:45 PM
Hell of a post. Thank you. It's gonna be weird to me seeing Mizzou in such a huge game so early in the season. In the Big XII week 2 was for a cupcake tune up. SEC, not so much. I'm really looking forward to it.

For years and years we always played South Carolina week two. It was always a really tough game. Whoever won always went on to have a good season. Whoever lost always struggled.

Black Bob
08-23-2012, 09:46 PM
Says he likes beer, drinking a martini:D
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/customavatars/avatar19018_2.gif

True that... This is actually the Black Death Vodka guy LOL

He just looks cool...

lewdog
08-23-2012, 09:47 PM
So tell me how optimistic you are for the upcoming Chiefs season?

rico
08-23-2012, 09:47 PM
they all come back.

This place is like crack and the coalition is like a bartels and james

LMAO, that comparison is one of the funniest things I've heard/read in a long time. Rep.

BillSelfsTrophycase
08-23-2012, 09:48 PM
DID YOUR PARENTS HAVE ANY CHILDREN THAT LIVED?!

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/411864/pyle-hartman.jpg

SAUTO
08-23-2012, 09:48 PM
WHY DO NICE GUYS LIKE MATT CASSEL SO MUCH?

just kidding around, join us jason...you know you want to

because he's so fucking dreamy... DUUUH!

KcMizzou
08-23-2012, 09:49 PM
True that... This is actually the Black Death Vodka guy LOL

He just looks cool...Gotta admit, I dig the avy.

lewdog
08-23-2012, 09:49 PM
So people get banned for misleading thread titles and this asshole doesn't get banned for one of the most misleading usernames in the history of the internet?!

He isn't even black!!!!!

BillSelfsTrophycase
08-23-2012, 09:50 PM
because he's so fucking dreamy... DUUUH!

Sounds like Jeff Francoeur

/@KCFANPROBLEMS

Buck
Gotta admit, I dig the avy.

Change your sig, dick.

SAUTO
i like cassel about as much as this black pole bobber character.

they both can go play in the aids rain.

SAUTO
08-23-2012, 09:51 PM
Gotta admit, I dig the avy.

why dont you just offer to suck this guys cock and get it over with already?

mr. tegu

Optimism not allowed per CP rules.

Buck
Also are you bald and do you have a goatee?

What year is your Camaro?

BossChief
haha
aids rain

BillSelfsTrophycase
You're not black, and your name's not Bob?

WHAT ELSE HAVE YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT?

rico
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TG0rGITmxsY/TurgJ6vzu-I/AAAAAAAAApk/6yVI6Fg5eRE/s1600/large+shawshank+redemption+blu-ray6.jpg

Hey, anybody come at you yet? Anybody get to you yet? Hey, we all need friends in here. I could be a friend to you.

BossChief
08-23-2012, 09:52 PM
have you been banned at the coalition yet?

If not, go ask BossKiller why he still hasn't given BoneKrusher the tickets he owes him for making the banners for the site. and then he got banned when he asked for them.

Fucking welchers.

lewdog
08-23-2012, 09:52 PM
Optimism not allowed per CP rules.

Shut the **** up please. I was just upgraded to Moderator status (not serious) and I am testing this n00b.

SAUTO
08-23-2012, 09:54 PM
ho w the fuck you gonna send this pole smoker a rep message and attach it to my post?

huh BOSS?

man i thought we were cool, dont make me post it for everyone to see.

mr. tegu
Shut the **** up please. I was just upgraded to Moderator status (not serious) and I am testing this n00b.

Some speech pathologists you are...that wasn't nice :harumph:

BossChief
BTW I like turtles.

notorious
NSFW

BlackBob meet Bernie Mac

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ce667D4kHq0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Black Bob
08-23-2012, 09:55 PM

I am very optimistic. I think we have been building for this season. The stadium upgrades and the competitive roster are just in time for the 50th anniversary. We are pretty healthy. I feel like this is the best team since 1995. I am going to get killed for this but fuck it. I am usually pretty reaslistic and conservative but I think we win a playoff game. I see us starting 6-0. beating baltimore will be big for us. I think we finish 13-3 and get home field advantage. We will lose to Baltimore in the AFC Championship game at home. Baltimore will go on to beat Atlanta in the Superbowl.

Ok, go ahead and kill me LOL

Note that this is the first time I have projected a winning record in at least five years. We are going to be good this year guys.

SAUTO
08-23-2012, 09:56 PM
BTW I like turtle heads poking

weirdo

mr. tegu
08-23-2012, 09:56 PM
I am very optimistic. I think we have been building for this season. The stadium upgrades and the competitive roster are just in time for the 50th anniversary. We are pretty healthy. I feel like this is the best team since 1995. I am going to get killed for this but **** it. I am usually pretty reaslistic and conservative but I think we win a playoff game. I see us starting 6-0. beating baltimore will be big for us. I think we finish 13-3 and get home field advantage. We will lose to Baltimore in the AFC Championship game at home. Baltimore will go on to beat Atlanta in the Superbowl.

Note that this is the first time I have projected a winning record in at least five years. We are going to be good this year guys.

:clap:

lewdog
08-23-2012, 09:57 PM
Some speech pathologists you are...that wasn't nice :harumph:

This is the only place I get to be tough. I am sorry...can we be friends again? If we were even friends before?

Buck
08-23-2012, 09:57 PM
I am very optimistic. I think we have been building for this season. The stadium upgrades and the competitive roster are just in time for the 50th anniversary. We are pretty healthy. I feel like this is the best team since 1995. I am going to get killed for this but fuck it. I am usually pretty reaslistic and conservative but I think we win a playoff game. I see us starting 6-0. beating baltimore will be big for us. I think we finish 13-3 and get home field advantage. We will lose to Baltimore in the AFC Championship game at home. Baltimore will go on to beat Atlanta in the Superbowl.

http://i.imgur.com/SPPbi.jpg

Black Bob
08-23-2012, 09:58 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TG0rGITmxsY/TurgJ6vzu-I/AAAAAAAAApk/6yVI6Fg5eRE/s1600/large+shawshank+redemption+blu-ray6.jpg

Hey, anybody come at you yet? Anybody get to you yet? Hey, we all need friends in here. I could be a friend to you.

You sick fucker LOL

BossChief
ho w the fuck you gonna send this pole smoker a rep message and attach it to my post?

huh BOSS?

man i thought we were cool, dont make me post it for everyone to see.

Im not following...

Buck
What is your favorite TV Show?

KcMizzou
08-23-2012, 09:59 PM
What is your favorite TV Show?"Here Comes Honey Booboo"

Wait, not me?

Black Bob
08-23-2012, 10:00 PM
What is your favorite TV Show?

Sons of Anarchy

mr. tegu
This is the only place I get to be tough. I am sorry...can we be friends again? If we were even friends before?

I think that rings true for many of us. Probably why it is so chaotic around here. Maybe if we all verbally abused our customers/clients/significant others more CP would be a more civil place.

And sure why not :)

Bowser
What part of Gladstone did you grow up in?*

*Sorry if repost

Black Bob
08-23-2012, 10:01 PM
Also are you bald and do you have a goatee?

What year is your Camaro?

No camaro. I am bald with a beard.

SAUTO
08-23-2012, 10:01 PM
Im not following...
go to your control panel and look at the rep you have given out and the reason...

either that or you were giving me advice about fat girls...

Buck
08-23-2012, 10:02 PM
Sons of Anarchy

Not the greatest, but not bad. Decent choice.

SAUTO
08-23-2012, 10:03 PM
No camaro. I am bald with a beard.

probably one of those douchey fuckers that are bald and have sideburns

Black Bob
08-23-2012, 10:03 PM
What part of Gladstone did you grow up in?*

*Sorry if repost

NE 67th Place

Black Bob
08-23-2012, 10:04 PM
probably one of those douchey ****ers that are bald and have sideburns

No, that's probably you with the sideburns motorhead. Greased back hair and sideburns.

milkman
08-23-2012, 10:05 PM
Let me see.

You're a Chiefs fan living in Atlanta.

You think the Chiefs are going ot get as far as the AFCC game, and that Atlanta is getting to the SB.

I don't know.

I could be reaching here.

It just seems.....

I have to ask.

Homer much?

Buck
Please tell me what you think about this years Chargers.

Pretty much everyone around here shits on them and it makes me sad.

SAUTO
No, that's probably you with the sideburns motorhead. Greased back hair and sideburns.

probably, but i have fucking hair.

sideburns arent why i said you were a douchey looking guy.

bald with sideburns.

learn to read and comprehend bitch

Black Bob
08-23-2012, 10:06 PM
Not the greatest, but not bad. Decent choice.

Walking Dead is a close second. Duck Dynasty, Swamp People, Modern Family, The Middle, The Office, and The League are others. I watch all kinds of shit.

BossChief
go to your control panel and look at the rep you have given out and the reason...

either that or you were giving me advice about fat girls...

I think you may have something misunderstood.

I have nothing to hide and don't say many things in private that I wouldn't say in public.

The avatar?

lewdog
Let me see.

You think the Chiefs are going ot get as far as the AFCC game, and that Atlanta is getting to the SB.

I don't know.

It just seems.....

I have to ask.

Homer much?

He fell for the easiest trap in the book and outed himself as a homer!

SAUTO
Let me see.

I don't know.

It just seems.....

I have to ask.

Homer much?

but but but, he gives down to earth non homer takes all the time...

Black Bob
probably, but i have ****ing hair.

sideburns arent why i said you were a douchey looking guy.

bald with sideburns.

learn to read and comprehend bitch

I read it Captain Rockabilly.

Bowser
08-23-2012, 10:07 PM
NE 67th Place

I grew up on N. Michigan, right down the street from Meadowbrook. Small world.

BossChief
Let me see.

I don't know.

It just seems.....

I have to ask.

Homer much?

We are gonna start out 6-0

lewdog
I think that rings true for many of us. Probably why it is so chaotic around here. Maybe if we all verbally abused our customers/clients/significant others more CP would be a more civil place.

And sure why not :)

I will try it out tomorrow with my 90 year old patients. Maybe it can bring some spark into them!

SAUTO
I think you may have something misunderstood.

I have nothing to hide and don't say many things in private that I wouldn't say in public.

The avatar?
lol.

go
to
your control
panel
and look
at
the rep
you
have
given
and
the
reason

Black Bob
08-23-2012, 10:08 PM
Let me see.

I don't know.

It just seems.....

I have to ask.

Homer much?

I swear I'm not. LOL

I never thought of it looking that way.

Buck
He fell for the easiest trap in the book and outed himself as a homer!

Does that make him a TrueFan™ or a Draftubator?

mr. tegu

Someone has to hold down the fort until they start doing it for themselves once the season starts.

BillSelfsTrophycase
Call Milkman a dumbass before he does it to youu

Hurry

SAUTO
I read it Captain Rockabilly.

obviously not well enough

private douchetastic.

Black Bob
08-23-2012, 10:09 PM
I grew up on N. Michigan, right down the street from Meadowbrook. Small world.

I went to Meadowbrook. I walked to School.

SAUTO
Call Milkman a dumbass

why?

SAUTO

who gives a fuck how you got there? you didnt learn anything, thats all that matters

Black Bob
08-23-2012, 10:11 PM

The Chargers are in trouble. You lost your NT. Your wide receivers are bad. Ingram is the wildcard. If he doesn't get a pass rush, you are ****ed. If he is a rookie of the year canidate, the Chargers will be good. He's kind of you Aldon Smith.

BillSelfsTrophycase
08-23-2012, 10:11 PM
why?

Not you, the new guy

The Franchise
08-23-2012, 10:13 PM
Go fuck yourself.

Black Bob
08-23-2012, 10:14 PM

Hurry

LOL, he was one of the first posters in this thread. Gotta love Red.

milkman
08-23-2012, 10:15 PM

Hurry

You didn't read the whole thread, did you, dumbass?

morphius
08-23-2012, 10:17 PM
What middle school did that feed into? I lived down near Gladstone Bowl...

Bugeater
08-23-2012, 10:17 PM
Welcome, n00b. Now please shut the hell up.

SAUTO
08-23-2012, 10:18 PM

the nice side of town huh?

BillSelfsTrophycase
08-23-2012, 10:18 PM
You didn't read the whole thread, did you, dumbass?

No dumbass, I didn't :harumph:

morphius
08-23-2012, 10:22 PM
LOL! I doubt that, just because Fantasyland was there doesn't make it high class, lol.

SAUTO
08-23-2012, 10:24 PM
LOL! I doubt that, just because Fantasyland was there doesn't make it high class, lol.

i thought that was where people went that had "made it"

Bwana
08-23-2012, 10:24 PM
Well hi Bob! Did you bring us all a beer?

http://www.thebeersnobs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Alaskan-Amber.jpg

notorious
08-23-2012, 10:26 PM
This place is getting soft.

BlackBob, can you at least say that you like Haley or Herm, the Cassel trade was great, T Jax at 3 was the only option, or that drafting a 1st round QB is too risky?

You are conforming waaaaaay to well right now.

SAUTO
08-23-2012, 10:27 PM

BlackBob, can you at least say that you like Haley or Herm, the Cassel trade was great, T Jax at 3 was the only option, or that drafting a 1st round QB is too risky?

he has obviously lurked for a while and then came in like a little bitch

notorious
08-23-2012, 10:29 PM

Be nice, I am sitting right here.

Oh wait, you were talking about BlackBob......

SAUTO
08-23-2012, 10:30 PM
Be nice, I am sitting right here.

Oh wait, you were talking about BlackBob......

actually i was talking about both you assholes.

milkman
08-23-2012, 10:31 PM
No dumbass, I didn't :harumph:

I was just checking.

morphius
08-23-2012, 10:33 PM
i thought that was where people went that had "made it"
It wasn't a bad area by any means, I loved it there. Houses were okay sized ranches with basements. Our yard was good size and almost nobody had fences, so all the kids could get together in the back yards and played.

Planetman
08-23-2012, 10:34 PM
Stalker. :p

notorious
08-23-2012, 10:34 PM
actually i was talking about both you assholes.

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4559838610064191&id=ab43e56e61699fa5c7cbcec2abf26c9e
LMAO

morphius
08-23-2012, 10:35 PM
Stalker. :p
don't make me ban you mult!

mwhahahaha

mr. tegu
08-23-2012, 10:36 PM
BlackBob hasn't posted in his thread for a while. Guess he doesn't know when you post here you aren't allowed to sleep your normal schedule anymore.

SAUTO
08-23-2012, 10:37 PM
It wasn't a bad area by any means, I loved it there. Houses were okay sized ranches with basements. Our yard was good size and almost nobody had fences, so all the kids could get together in the back yards and played.

oh so now you think you are better than kids that grew up in duplexes with no basements and with fenced back yards?

fucker

SAUTO
08-23-2012, 10:37 PM
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4559838610064191&id=ab43e56e61699fa5c7cbcec2abf26c9e
LMAO

:clap:

that my pic. i took it

SAUTO
08-23-2012, 10:38 PM
not really LMAO

morphius
08-23-2012, 10:38 PM
oh so now you think you are better than kids that grew up in duplexes with no basements and with fenced back yards?

fucker
well of course I was better, I belonged to the neighborhood "country club".

morphius
calling it a country club was really stretching it.

SPchief
08-23-2012, 10:39 PM
BlackBob hasn't posted in his thread for a while. Guess he doesn't know when you post here you aren't allowed to sleep your normal schedule anymore.

Yep, always subtract an hour of sleep just because of threads like these.

SPchief
08-23-2012, 10:40 PM
well of course I was better, I belonged to the neighborhood "country club".

morphius
calling it a country club was really stretching it.

Being next to the Frisbee golf course doesn't count.

Bugeater
08-23-2012, 10:41 PM
Or he took my advice and shut the hell up.

notorious
Perhaps BlackBob just realized that CP is that crazy whore at the bar that won't leave you alone after you say "Hi".

Hell, this thread blasted through 150 posts already. LMAO

milkman
Yep, always subtract an hour of sleep just because of threads like these.

I was sleeping an average of 3 to 4 hours a night before this place, and I still average 3 to 4 hours a night.

BossChief
08-23-2012, 10:42 PM
Bugeater, I think that guy left here and went to your place to drink your beer and fuck up your lawn.

BillSelfsTrophycase
08-23-2012, 10:55 PM
I was just checking.

Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug

I'll own it

-King-
08-23-2012, 10:59 PM

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Bewbies
08-23-2012, 11:23 PM
Hey Mr BlackBob, are QB's too risky to take in round 1?

Lumpy
08-24-2012, 12:12 AM
Welcome to the planet, Bob! Don't let these guys fool you. They're all just a bunch of big ol' teddy bears w/ hearts the size of Texas.

I'm lying. They're all a bunch of ruthless pricks... RUN LIKE HELL!!!!

SPchief
08-24-2012, 12:18 AM
Welcome to the planet, Bob! Don't let these guys fool you. They're all just a bunch of big ol' teddy bears w/ hearts the size of Texas.

I'm lying. They're all a bunch of ruthless pricks... RUN LIKE HELL!!!!

BTW she has boobs

And nice ones as I'm told

Frosty
08-24-2012, 12:37 AM
I am not a troll and I say what I think.

Based on your posts so far, I don't know if I would admit that.

Lumpy
08-24-2012, 12:48 AM
BTW she has boobs

And nice ones as I'm told

LMAO I really don't know the correct response for this, so I'll just say...

Eh, yep.

Phobia
08-24-2012, 12:51 AM
For whatever its worth which is not a whole helluva lot, Mugs is good shit. First class dude all the way around. Haze him, trash him, call his mother a whore and then be done with it because he might as well be an Aug 2000 member. Seriously cool dude.

Raiderhater
08-24-2012, 01:09 AM
For whatever its worth which is not a whole helluva lot, Mugs is good shit. First class dude all the way around. Haze him, trash him, call his mother a whore and then be done with it because he might as well be an Aug 2000 member. Seriously cool dude.

Good, because we are in serious need of more like him.

Black Bob
08-24-2012, 06:17 AM
Wow, there is alot to respond to...

If not, go ask BossKiller why he still hasn't given BoneKrusher the tickets he owes him for making the banners for the site. and then he got banned when he asked for them.

****ing welchers.

That is really shitty. Bone was one of my best friends over there. I didn't even know he got banned for a long time. It pisses me off they didn't even give him a chance to say adios. I'm not banned. Maybe I will say something?

Go **** yourself.

Your mother lives in Mexico. For 50,000 pesos she lets a donkey fuck her ass. Your mothers box is his salt lick.

bevischief
08-24-2012, 06:20 AM

You are not the first to come over from there. Welcome a board.

Chief Pote
08-24-2012, 06:25 AM

Damn, what did you do, run over your foot again? Cranky ass.

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-24-2012, 06:31 AM
I don't get it. BlackBob claims he's not Black and his name isn't Bob.

This really bothers me.

Kinda.

BigRedChief
08-24-2012, 06:34 AM
Wow, there is alot to respond to...

That is really shitty. Bone was one of my best friends over there. I didn't even know he got banned for a long time. It pisses me off they didn't even give him a chance to say adios. I'm not banned. Maybe I will say something?

Your mother lives in Mexico. For 50,000 pesos she lets a donkey fuck her ass. Your mothers box is his salt lick.Dude, let it go. No need to come over here and trash the Coalition site.

The Coalition site is a totally different animal from this site. There is no competition. I was a mod/admin over there for years. One of the orginal members of the site. Did lots of charity work together with those guys.

If I can let it go, you can too.

Black Bob
08-24-2012, 06:35 AM

It went to Antioch but, I actually moved across town in 1985 (?) and went to New Mark.

Fantasyland was the shit. We used to enter the break dance contest every Friday.

I wouldn't call it that.

I hated Haley from day one. I nicknamed him Happy Gilmore because he was just a golf guy who yelled alot and couldn't make it is as a football player. I ragged him for years and took a bunch of crap until last season.

I liked Herm alot. He was soft on his teams but, I felt like he deserved another year. He had so many rookies in his final year that it was like one long preseason. I liked Thigpen and wanted to see him get another shot. My father in law worked with his dad for years.

I hated the T-Jax pick at the time but now it looks like a good move. He's a solid player and I don't feel like we could have gotten much else. Maybe BJ Raji but, even he struggled last year. It was one of the weakest draft classes ever. Consider that Jason Smith, the OT from Baylor that went #2 overall, just got beaten out by Barry Richardson. I feel pretty good about TJ. I'm a draft nutt....

I am ok with drafting a first round QB if I like them. I don't believe in taking one just to take one. I'm glad they didn't take on this year. Tanneyhill and Weeden are going to suck imo. Flacco was to risky coming out of Delaware. I liked Dalton and I think Pioli did to. Haley (Pitt Guy) talked him out of it imo.

Maybe for a couple of days?

Good summary. It was a working class neighborhood and there was crime. There were a ton of kids. it was fun.

****er

I lived in Kendallwood Apartments in Gladston for a while. Then, a duplex for a year or two before we got the house. It was all in Gladstone.

Perhaps BlackBob just realized that CP is that crazy whore at the bar that won't leave you alone after you say "Hi".

Hell, this thread blasted through 150 posts already. LMAO

I passed out at the bar. LOL

Thanks man. :toast:

Black Bob
08-24-2012, 06:38 AM
Dude, let it go. No need to come over here and trash the Coalition site.

The Coalition site is a totally different animal from this site. There is no competition. I was a mod/admin over there for years. One of the orginal members of the site. Did lots of charity work together with those guys.

If I can let it go, you can too.

I remember you and that ass. I hear you and don't have any ill will. If Bone wants me to ask them something, I will. Otherwise, I'll leave it alone. I really have no problem with them. It was just time for a change and I felt like I didn't have much in common with the majority anymore.

Predarat
08-24-2012, 06:40 AM
http://i.myniceprofile.com/10/1012.gif

htismaqe
08-24-2012, 06:40 AM

I see what you did there.

|Zach|
08-24-2012, 06:45 AM
Welcome!

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PKgaw4gtxFw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BigRedChief
08-24-2012, 06:50 AM
I remember you and that ass.I know my ass is fantastic but I'm already a kept man.

Inspector
08-24-2012, 06:51 AM
Welcome Mr. Black Bob. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

There is something you should know, or maybe you already do, but there are actually only 4 posters here at Chiefsplanet. Everyone else is a mult.

You too are probably a mult. Look in the mirror and see if anyone is looking back at you.

See? Nobody there. Guess you're a mult too. As are the rest of us.

Orientation class is next Thursday at 3:30 pm in the trailer up at the corner. Knock twice, pause, 3 more knocks, then make a whooping sound like that 16 year old girl did in the back of your car in 1994 - and we'll let you in.

See ya there!

Mr. Flopnuts
08-24-2012, 06:53 AM
So people get banned for misleading thread titles and this asshole doesn't get banned for one of the most misleading usernames in the history of the internet?!

He isn't even black!!!!!

Dude, do you know how fast someone would get banned for admitting they're black on a Missouri sports team internet forum? Christ.

BigRedChief
08-24-2012, 06:54 AM
Welcome Mr. Black Bob. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

There is something you should know, or maybe you already do, but there are actually only 4 posters here at Chiefsplanet. Everyone else is a mult.

You too are probably a mult. Look in the mirror and see if anyone is looking back at you.

See? Nobody there. Guess you're a mult too. As are the rest of us.

Orientation class is next Thursday at 3:30 pm in the trailer up at the corner. Knock twice, pause, 3 more knocks, then make a whooping sound like that 16 year old girl did in the back of your car in 1994 - and we'll let you in.

See ya there!What happened to our Planet girl wearing the Red bikini and meeting at the George Brett statue at the K for orientation?

Mr. Flopnuts
08-24-2012, 06:56 AM

Fucking welchers.

Wow. Sounds like some real pieces of shit over there...

Lzen
Joining CP? Your and idiot.

Oh and welcome to the Chiefs fan version of Cheers on the Internet.

bevischief
What happened to our Planet girl wearing the Red bikini and meeting at the George Brett statue at the K for orientation?

What happened to the strip club introduction meeting?

Chiefnj2
08-24-2012, 06:57 AM
The decline of CP can be attributed to the influx of coalition members. Just saying.

htismaqe
08-24-2012, 06:57 AM
I really fucking hate that Matt Cassel avatar. Makes it real hard to tell everybody apart.

Unless all of you idiots WANT people to think you're GoChiefs. ROFL

BigRedChief
08-24-2012, 07:00 AM
What happened to the strip club introduction meeting?You got a strip club orientation?
Damnit Carl!:cuss:

Inspector
08-24-2012, 07:01 AM
What happened to our Planet girl wearing the Red bikini and meeting at the George Brett statue at the K for orientation?

Um...yeah...I wasn't going to bring that up....

But dammitt! She told me she was 18!! How was I supposed to know??

(I'm still trying to collect donations to help pay off that bail bondsman....thanks guys!)

Mr. Flopnuts
08-24-2012, 07:01 AM
Go fuck yourself.

ROFL My favorite right now is one I stole from Dane.

"Fuck you, and everyone who looks like you!"

Mr. Flopnuts
08-24-2012, 07:03 AM
Well hi Bob! Did you bring us all a beer?

http://www.thebeersnobs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Alaskan-Amber.jpg

WHY MUST YOU FUCKING TEASE ME?!?!?!?!?

Just throwing this out there, anyone who can get me a 12 pack of Alaskan Amber to Branson, MO will get "special board favors" if you know what I mean...

Black Bob
08-24-2012, 07:04 AM
WHY MUST YOU ****ING TEASE ME?!?!?!?!?

Just throwing this out there, anyone who can get me a 12 pack of Alaskan Amber to Branson, MO will get "special board favors" if you know what I mean...

Man that looks good. I bet Taco Mac has it. Do you guys have Taco Mac?

WV
08-24-2012, 07:05 AM
Damn, I was really liking you until riiiiight here!

I liked Herm alot.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-24-2012, 07:07 AM
Your mother lives in Mexico. For 50,000 pesos she lets a donkey fuck her ass. Your mothers box is his salt lick.

ROFL That's pretty fucking good.

blaise
08-24-2012, 07:08 AM
If BlackBob ever does an, "I'm leaving this place!" thing he should do it in this thread.

TLO
08-24-2012, 07:11 AM

Mr. Flopnuts if you're serious.... My roomate and good friend lived in AK, and still has a major portion of his family living up there. I can see what I can do if you're seriously interested.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-24-2012, 07:15 AM
Man that looks good. I bet Taco Mac has it. Do you guys have Taco Mac?

Never heard of it. It's a regional microbrew that unfortunately isn't sold east of Utah. I grew up in Seattle, WA and it was the only beer I'd drink. Luckily when I moved down here two years ago I discovered this great brewery called Boulevard. Totally obscure. No one has ever heard of them, but their beer is fucking fantastic!

Still want to get me some Alaskan Amber though. Alaskan is my salt lick.

Welcome to the Planet btw. Make sure you take your skin thickener every day, and understand that anything you say here can, and will be used against you sometime later. This place can be ruthless if you're not already aware.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-24-2012, 07:15 AM
Mr. Flopnuts if you're serious.... My roomate and good friend lived in AK, and still has a major portion of his family living up there. I can see what I can do if you're seriously interested.

The problem is the cost of shipping, but yeah, I'm dead fucking serious. I want like 5 cases of it. If they're willing, able, and it's legal, sign my shit up. Of course I'll pay everything as well as something for their gas and time.

Black Bob
08-24-2012, 07:17 AM
ROFL That's pretty ****ing good.

It's actually from a song by Guttermouth. They are pretty damn funny.

Here's the lyrics and a link to the song if you want to hear it. It's pretty good if you like punk...

Lucky the Donkey

My mother fucked a donkey
down in Mexico
she had treinta margaritas
treinta years ago
her purse had just been stolen
she rad to make some cash
for fifty thousand pesos
the donkey fucked her ass

I'm so ashamed it makes me sick
my mothers box was his salt lick
human-donkey fornication
her taco is the destination

It soon became apparent
it wasn't for the dough
a genuine fiesta -
at the donkey show
the crowd would shout "ole!"
as she nibbled on his sack
they never had a patron
demand their money back

A real freak show in the pit
the donkey's fucking my moms tits
acting like a true ranchero
dancing around a big sombrero

The donkey's name was Lucky
oh, boy, he loved to fuck
he'd get so damn excited
he'd kick and make you duck
if you want to be star
it's easy to be famous
just pull down your pants
let lucky fuck your anus

I'm so ashamed it makes me sick
my mothers box was his salt lick
acting like a true ranchero
dancing around a big sombrero

Lucky, the luckiest donkey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeKEz-bCUFQ

Bwana
08-24-2012, 07:17 AM

:evil:

I figured I could kill two birds with one stone, by posting that shot. :D

Mr. Flopnuts
08-24-2012, 07:18 AM
I gotta be honest, it's a little early to tell yet, but it seems like our influx of n00bs this year is better than it has been in the last 2-3 years. I don't know if it will hit the awesomeness of 2005 (myself excluded of course) but I have hope.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-24-2012, 07:19 AM
Yeah, I dig punk. I'll check it out later. Lyrics are pretty funny.

TLO
08-24-2012, 07:20 AM
The problem is the cost of shipping, but yeah, I'm dead ****ing serious. I want like 5 cases of it. If they're willing, able, and it's legal, sign my shit up. Of course I'll pay everything as well as something for their gas and time.

I don't know the laws about shipping beer either... but I will see what I can do and get back with ya. :thumb:

ChiefRocka
08-24-2012, 07:23 AM

FUCK....you were the reason I left CC!!!

Mr. Flopnuts
08-24-2012, 07:25 AM
I don't know the laws about shipping beer either... but I will see what I can do and get back with ya. :thumb:

Right on, man. Thank you. See what you can do about getting me sauce on your sig pic as well if you don't mind. I'd eat the corn out of that broad's asshole.

Bwana
08-24-2012, 07:28 AM
The problem is the cost of shipping, but yeah, I'm dead ****ing serious. I want like 5 cases of it. If they're willing, able, and it's legal, sign my shit up. Of course I'll pay everything as well as something for their gas and time.

I bet at some point someone will be drving to a game this year and be able to take care of you. Here is a distribution map of their product.

http://www.alaskanbeer.com/our-brew/find-our-beer.html

http://www.alaskanbeer.com/images/stories/distributionmap.gif

At some point, someone should be driving to a game from one of those states and be able to hook you up. Oh and 5 cases, you lush bastage!! :D

htismaqe
08-24-2012, 07:28 AM
****....you were the reason I left CC!!!

Priceless.

Black Bob
08-24-2012, 07:30 AM
Never heard of it. It's a regional microbrew that unfortunately isn't sold east of Utah. I grew up in Seattle, WA and it was the only beer I'd drink. Luckily when I moved down here two years ago I discovered this great brewery called Boulevard. Totally obscure. No one has ever heard of them, but their beer is ****ing fantastic!

Still want to get me some Alaskan Amber though. Alaskan is my salt lick.

Welcome to the Planet btw. Make sure you take your skin thickener every day, and understand that anything you say here can, and will be used against you sometime later. This place can be ruthless if you're not already aware.

Thanks for the heads up. Taco Mac is a restaurant chain like Applebees or Chilis that specializes in beer. It's more of a bar the other two I guess. They have every beer you can think of. If you ever go south and see one, you should go in. You would love it. I would love to try Boulevard. If you ever come to Atlanta, try Sweetwater. It's a really good local brewery. Sweetwater 420 is the best.

Below is a link to Taco Mac. Check out the Brewniversity.

http://tacomac.com/

Also, I sure there used to be a place kind of like this in Galdstone on Antioch Road. Well, there was in the mid 90's. I think it was over where Minsky's Pizza was a long time ago? I went with a friend and they had like 300 beers from all over the world.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-24-2012, 07:36 AM
I bet at some point someone will be drving to a game this year and be able to take care of you. Here is a distribution map of their product.

At some point, someone should be driving to a game from one of those states and be able to hook you up. Oh and 5 cases, you lush bastage!! :D

holy shit, they have expanded! My Gawd, it may be coming!

Black Bob
08-24-2012, 07:37 AM

LOL... that's funny man... I remember you. I can be a dick sometimes. I think you are the guy that got mad because you said some mean shit to me and got threatened by a mod. You accused me of ratting you out and I never did. It's pretty funny. I am fine with abuse and you can tell me to go fuck myself anytime you want. For the record, the mod PM'd me and asked me if I was offended and wanted them to do anything to you and I said no, that it was all in good fun.

Now go fuck yourself!

bevischief
08-24-2012, 07:38 AM
I gotta be honest, it's a little early to tell yet, but it seems like our influx of n00bs this year is better than it has been in the last 2-3 years. I don't know if it will hit the awesomeness of 2005 (myself excluded of course) but I have hope.

It might be hard this year to pick the king of of the noobs.

htismaqe
08-24-2012, 07:39 AM
Taco Mac.

Sounds like something that comes in a box.

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3QsBK7ec3nhR9YRcRIddOkxlZwLbeV69DsxNGhWKyaBj7_QQY

milkman
08-24-2012, 07:40 AM
It might be hard this year to pick the king of of the noobs.

JFC, who gives a rat's ass about the fucking King of the fucking n00bs?

bevischief
08-24-2012, 07:40 AM
You got a strip club orientation?
Damnit Carl!:cuss:

And a few lap dances too.

milkman
08-24-2012, 07:41 AM
Taco Mac.

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3QsBK7ec3nhR9YRcRIddOkxlZwLbeV69DsxNGhWKyaBj7_QQY

Go Taco Mac, then Jack in the Box.

bevischief
08-24-2012, 07:45 AM

I will have to go look for this tonight.

You have numerous choices http://www.alaskanbeer.com/our-brew/find-our-beer/brew-finder.html

BigRedChief
08-24-2012, 07:48 AM
LOL... that's funny man... I remember you. I can be a dick sometimes. I think you are the guy that got mad because you said some mean shit to me and got threatened by a mod. You accused me of ratting you out and I never did. It's pretty funny. I am fine with abuse and you can tell me to go fuck myself anytime you want. For the record, the mod PM'd me and asked me if I was offended and wanted them to do anything to you and I said no, that it was all in good fun.

Now go fuck yourself!you'll fit right in here.;)

Mr. Flopnuts
08-24-2012, 07:52 AM
And after some research the cheapest I can get that shit shipped to me for is about $80 a case. Fuck me, that's a lot more than the $25 I used to pay at Costco. :deevee:

Black Bob
08-24-2012, 07:55 AM
Go Taco Mac, then Jack in the Box.

Nice :clap:

BigRedChief
08-24-2012, 07:55 AM
I gotta be honest, it's a little early to tell yet, but it seems like our influx of n00bs this year is better than it has been in the last 2-3 years. I don't know if it will hit the awesomeness of 2005 (myself excluded of course) but I have hope.It does seem to be the best crop in years.:thumb:

htismaqe
08-24-2012, 07:56 AM
It does seem to be the best crop in years.:thumb:

Definitely better than the crop of fucksticks that showed up in 2003...

o:-)

Mr. Flopnuts
08-24-2012, 07:57 AM
Taco Mac.

Who in the fuck posted a pic of my first girlfriend online? That's some bullshit...

HemiEd
08-24-2012, 07:59 AM

Hurry

You are at least 80 posts late n00b.

BigRedChief
08-24-2012, 08:00 AM
Definitely better than the crop of fucksticks that showed up in 2003...

o:-)I'd been here earlier but you guys scared me.:harumph:

htismaqe
08-24-2012, 08:01 AM
I'd been here earlier but you guys scared me.:harumph:

Otherworldly awesomeness tends to have that effect on people...

Mr. Flopnuts
08-24-2012, 08:03 AM
Who in the fuck posted a pic of my first girlfriend online? That's some bullshit...

It worked. People think I'm Gochiefs.

htismaqe
08-24-2012, 08:07 AM
It worked. People think I'm Gochiefs.

:banghead::cuss::banghead::cuss:

Mr. Flopnuts
08-24-2012, 08:10 AM
:banghead::cuss::banghead::cuss:

You love Clay. I know you subscribed to his modeling thread by Ari.

htismaqe
08-24-2012, 08:11 AM
You love Clay. I know you subscribed to his modeling thread by Ari.

I just can't believe all you nuthuggers trying to be like him.

You can't imitate GREATNESS!

HemiEd
08-24-2012, 08:11 AM
I really ****ing hate that Matt Cassel avatar. Makes it real hard to tell everybody apart.

Unless all of you idiots WANT people to think you're GoChiefs. ROFL

When I found this place everyone had that picture of Jake Plummer giving the finger for an avatar. Very confusing, as I am sure this is for a n00b.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-24-2012, 08:15 AM
I just can't believe all you nuthuggers trying to be like him.

You can't imitate GREATNESS!

I have a pretty original avatar (that I stole from someone else, I forget who) so this had to be something special. There really isn't anything I can think of that would inspire me to change my avatar besides good ole Hat Cassel.

BoneKrusher
08-24-2012, 08:22 AM
Welcome to the Planet Mugsy/Black Bob!

BoneKrusher
08-24-2012, 08:33 AM

i get no respect i tell ya.

boogblaster
08-24-2012, 10:14 AM
wasn't black bob a english gunslinger .....

mlyonsd
08-24-2012, 10:28 AM
wasn't black bob a english gunslinger .....'English Bob' from The Unforgiven.

Bewbies
08-24-2012, 12:02 PM
Taco Mac.

Taco Mac is where I watch most KC games. They have something like 200 different beers, 200 different tv's, great wings and more fans of other teams than Falcons fans on Sundays. :)

Taco Mac is a fun place to watch football.

Black Bob
08-24-2012, 12:26 PM
'English Bob' from The Unforgiven.

I'm not him but that is one of my favorite movies of all time!

ptlyon
08-24-2012, 12:37 PM
Ever been to Spondivits Bob?

Black Bob
08-24-2012, 01:07 PM
Ever been to Spondivits Bob?

Sounds familiar. What is it?

ptlyon
08-24-2012, 01:13 PM
You sure you live in atlanta?

TLO
08-24-2012, 01:14 PM
Bob I have to say I am surprised you are still around. I thought you were a mega troll at first. I'm a defector from ChiefsCoalition as well. So welcome!

Bewbies
08-24-2012, 01:22 PM
You sure you live in atlanta?

The only people that eat at that place are tourists.

http://atlanta.legalexaminer.com/defective-and-dangerous-products/atlanta-woman-dies-after-eating-contaminated-oysters.aspx?googleid=224054

Atlanta Woman Dies After Eating Contaminated Oysters

An Atlanta woman died on August 10, 2007 after eating raw oysters at a Spondivit's Seafood & Steaks in south Atlanta. The 52 year old woman, whose name has not been released, became infected with Vibrio vulnificus, a bacteria known to contaminate shellfish harvested from the Gulf of Mexico in warm summer months.

Fulton County officials closed Spondivit's for 24 hours after finding multiple violations of safe food handling practices while investigating the woman's death.

ptlyon
08-24-2012, 01:26 PM
The only people that eat at that place are tourists.

http://atlanta.legalexaminer.com/defective-and-dangerous-products/atlanta-woman-dies-after-eating-contaminated-oysters.aspx?googleid=224054

No way. Well all I can say is it's worth the chance

MrNightly
08-24-2012, 01:33 PM
Bone. Mugsy. Damn, this place is just crawling with Coalition Refuse.

:)

I will never admit it out loud, but the Planet is a blast to read and occasionally laugh out loud at the dumb asses who post... Unfortunately, CC just has died down.