PDA

View Full Version : News Two dead in shooting at Empire State Building

Mr. Laz
08-24-2012, 11:42 AM
Two dead in shooting at Empire State Building
By Martha T. Moore, Laura Petrecca and Gary Strauss, USA TODAY Updated 15m ago
Comments
Reprints & Permissions
NEW YORK – A disgruntled gunman laid off from his job a year earlier opened fire outside the iconic Empire State Building Friday morning, killing a former co-worker before he was shot and killed in a hailstorm of gunfire with two New York City police officers.

Nine bystanders were wounded in the exchange of gunfire, although their wounds are not believed to be life-threatening.

New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg identified the shooter as Jeffrey Johnson, 56, armed with a .45-caliber semiautomatic pistol. Johnson had been fired last year from Hazan Imports, a women's designer accessories company at 10 W. 33rd St. He shot and killed a former co-worker, 41, whose name has not yet been released.

NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly said there had been an earlier workplace dispute between Johnson and the victim. "They each accused each other of harassment," Kelly said.

After the shooting, Johnson began walking away from the scene, an area bustling with shoppers, tourists and office workers. Johnson was trailed by a construction worker, who alerted two NYPD officers. As they approached him, he pulled a gun from a black bag and shot at them before the officers returned fire, killing him, Bloomberg said.

The wounded include two women and seven men sent to two area hospitals whom Bloomberg said may have been accidentally shot by cops, who fired off 14 rounds.

The incident happened two weeks after police fatally shot Darrius Kennedy, 51, in Times Square. Kennedy was armed with an 11-inch kitchen knife that he had been waving along Seventh Avenue.

Jamal Yahaya, 36, who works for New York Skyride, a tourist operation at the Empire State Building, says he was at the front entrance at Fifth Avenue. Yahaya didn't witness the Friday morning shooting, but said he saw a man walking north on Fifth Avenue. The police were following him and told him to stop. The man reached into his shoulder bag, pulled out a gun and fired at the police. The police fired back, Yahaya said.

"I saw him go down after the police shot at him," says Yahaya, a Ghana native who lives in Brooklyn. "I've never seen anything like this in my life."
A fire department spokesman says it received a call about the shooting just after 9 a.m. near 34th Street and Fifth Avenue. Emergency personnel were on the scene within minutes.

Bronx resident Louis Sanchez, 28, who works security at a nearby building, was crossing 33rd Street when he heard shots ring out.

"I just thought it was noise from construction,'' Sanchez says. "I turned around and saw the cops running."

Marc Engel, an accountant riding on an eastbound 34th Street city bus, says he couldn't believe that he heard shots on an early morning workday. Fellow passengers were yelling " 'Get down, get down,' " Engel said. "There were a lot of pop, pop, pop noises. Everyone hit the floor."

Engel says he saw a woman in blue, leaning against the Empire State Building, with a "stream of blood."

Aliyah Imam tells Fox 5 News that she was standing at a red light when a woman standing next to her fell to the ground. She says the woman was hit in the hip. She says the gunman was "shooting indiscriminately at people."
Nearby streets remained closed to the public Friday afternoon. Inside the perimeter, there are police vehicles and cops as helicopters hover overhead. Crowds of curious onlookers gathered just outside the areas blocked off with police tape.

Contributing: Kevin McCoy; the Associated Press

Frankie
08-24-2012, 11:47 AM
NRA's membership fees go up again. So many more politicians to buy. :D

SuperChief
08-24-2012, 11:59 AM
Obama and his sky-high unemployment rates strike again! /funnyppl

Saul Good
08-24-2012, 12:02 PM
NRA's membership fees go up again. So many more politicians to buy. :D

They should ban guns in NYC.

Rausch
08-24-2012, 12:05 PM
Why does whitey have to constantly fuck $3it up?

KC_Lee
08-24-2012, 12:05 PM

Yeah they should...oh wait...

Rausch
08-24-2012, 12:06 PM
Yeah they should...oh wait...

LMAO

Frankie
08-24-2012, 12:13 PM

That wasn't the point. The point was that with the gun mass murder epidemic, there's sure to be more debate on control.

Donger
08-24-2012, 12:14 PM
That wasn't the point. The point was that with the gun mass murder epidemic, there's sure to be more debate on control.

Gun mass murder epidemic?

Frazod
08-24-2012, 12:15 PM
Has Wickedson posted today?

Nah, I couldn't be that lucky.

Baby Lee
08-24-2012, 12:25 PM
Nation Celebrates Full Week Without Deadly Mass Shooting
UPDATE: Never Mind

L.A. Chieffan
08-24-2012, 12:28 PM
No biggie, about twenty more people will die today from a gun and it won't even make a blip on the radar.

ptlyon
08-24-2012, 12:31 PM

The point is you're a dipshit

TLO
08-24-2012, 01:06 PM

:eek:

Brock
08-24-2012, 01:07 PM

This wasn't a mass murder.

TLO
08-24-2012, 01:10 PM
This wasn't a mass murder.

It's the NY Massacre!

listopencil
08-24-2012, 01:12 PM
Too bad the other guy wasn't also armed. He would have had a fighting chance. Too bad the other citizens around the shooter's intended target weren't armed. They could have stopped him instead of becoming victims as well. Too bad the people in that street he was using as an escape route weren't armed. They could have limited his escape and prevented the escalation of violence.

Johnny Vegas
08-24-2012, 01:15 PM
cops only fired 14 rounds, so...

listopencil
08-24-2012, 01:18 PM

In an ideal America, one that only exists in my imagination, someone pulls shit like this and is immediately gunned down by everyone who happens to be in the area at the time.

Brock
08-24-2012, 01:20 PM
In an ideal America, one that only exists in my imagination, someone pulls shit like this and is immediately gunned down by everyone who happens to be in the area at the time.

And you are the Queen of WHERE?

Frazod
08-24-2012, 01:23 PM
cops only fired 14 rounds, so...

Should have aimed at his legs/Wallcrawler.

Donger
08-24-2012, 01:24 PM

LMAO

You show him!

Bump
08-24-2012, 01:26 PM
BUT ARENT GUNS BANNED IN NEW YORK CITY??

how could this have happened? If guns are banned by law, then this is impossible right? right?

Disarming the innocent only protects the criminal.

listopencil
08-24-2012, 01:26 PM

I am the official black person of Chiefs Planet. Show some respect, bitch.

DJ's left nut
08-24-2012, 01:27 PM
Should have aimed at his legs/Wallcrawler.

!@#$ YOU FOR BEATING ME!!! I had my "should've shot him in the knee" comment all queued up, but no, you had to point out the idiots before me. Dick.

The real question is whether or not they kept shooting after he hit the ground.

listopencil
08-24-2012, 01:27 PM
Don't make me go all Clint Eastwood on you.

Brock
08-24-2012, 01:29 PM
I am the official black person of Chiefs Planet. Show some respect, bitch.

You wouldn't be saying that if you could see my square jaw of perhaps an ex-marine and hear my angry tone of an inquisiting warden.

Frankie
08-24-2012, 01:31 PM
Don't make me go all Clint Eastwood on you.

"On YOUR ASS!", "On YOUR ASS!" :facepalm:

:D

listopencil
08-24-2012, 01:33 PM
"On YOUR ASS!", "On YOUR ASS!" :facepalm:

:D

God damn it.

listopencil
08-24-2012, 01:33 PM
You wouldn't be saying that if you could see my square jaw of perhaps an ex-marine and hear my angry tone of an inquisiting warden.

I am frightened but steadfast.

Strongside
08-24-2012, 01:36 PM

That America already existed. It was called the old West, and it was AWESOME.

TimeForWasp
08-24-2012, 01:41 PM
Bad guys raises gun to shoot someone, 20 people see this and raise their guns , bad guy lowers his gun and goes home. End of story.

listopencil
08-24-2012, 01:41 PM
That America already existed. It was called the old West, and it was AWESOME.

Take the old West mentality and apply it to modern life. Factor in the substantially increased police presence and higher population density. I'll take it over this stupid bullshit.

listopencil
08-24-2012, 01:42 PM
Bad guys raises gun to shoot someone, 20 people see this and raise their guns , bad guy lowers his gun and goes home. End of story.

^

Donger
08-24-2012, 01:42 PM

Sounds like a good way to get 21 free guns. Proceed.

Strongside
08-24-2012, 01:43 PM
Take the old West mentality and apply it to modern life. Factor in the substantially increased police presence and higher population density. I'll take it over this stupid bullshit.

There have been several times that I've been in a bar somewhere and some guy's being douchey and I just want to be able to legally go out in the street and quick draw this guy to the death. A lot less crimes would be committed if criminals knew that everyone had guns.

listopencil
08-24-2012, 01:43 PM
Overprotective gun laws empower the amoral and handicap the responsible. Fail.

DJ's left nut
08-24-2012, 01:48 PM

I haven't looked into this again in about 5 years, but I know when these arguments were popping up back then, the raw numbers were staggeringly dispositive. Violent crime rates dropped substantially in areas where conceal/carry legislation was passed.

The interesting thing was that pure property crime rates started to go up. The theory was that criminals at that point were actively seeking to avoid the populace in their criminal endeavors. Rather than hold them at gunpoint, they'd case the place until folks went out to movies.

In the end, criminals are criminals and continued to behave as such. However, the latter scenario led to people being much much safer in their person.

Perhaps those trends have reversed, but I kinda doubt it.

Bowser
08-24-2012, 01:53 PM
There have been several times that I've been in a bar somewhere and some guy's being douchey and I just want to be able to legally go out in the street and quick draw this guy to the death. A lot less crimes would be committed if criminals knew that everyone had guns.

Or a shit ton more murders. Just because you're responsible with your firearm doesn't mean the drunken idiot next to you would be. Or hell, not even drunken idiot. Just plain idiots with guns doesn't sound like a great idea to me.

But I do get your point.

Bowser
08-24-2012, 01:55 PM
And I love how ptlyon came out of retirement just to call Frankie an idiot, lol.

ptlyon
08-24-2012, 01:56 PM
Or a shit ton more murders. Just because you're responsible with your firearm doesn't mean the drunken idiot next to you would be. Or hell, not even drunken idiot. Just plain idiots with guns doesn't sound like a great idea to me.

But I do get your point.

Thats the beautiful point, idiots with guns don't last long

ptlyon
08-24-2012, 01:57 PM
And I love how ptlyon came out of retirement just to call Frankie an idiot, lol.

Ha ha I've been around for a few days. Miss the place

Frazod
08-24-2012, 01:57 PM

But I do get your point.

The idiots who won't be responsible with guns are often the same idiots who use them illegally anyway.

Have there been times I would have liked to pop somebody in a bar who really pissed me off? Sure. Enough to lose my freedom and get assraped in prison for the rest of my life? No.

Bump
08-24-2012, 02:01 PM
The idiots who won't be responsible with guns are often the same idiots who use them illegally anyway.

Have there been times I would have liked to pop somebody in a bar who really pissed me off? Sure. Enough to lose my freedom and get assraped in prison for the rest of my life? No.

you bring your gun to bars? I don't know about you, but alcohol brings out the worst in me, I would never carry in a bar. I don't trust myself when I'm drinking, lol. Pretty much every bad decision I have ever made came from alcohol.

Frazod
08-24-2012, 02:12 PM
you bring your gun to bars? I don't know about you, but alcohol brings out the worst in me, I would never carry in a bar. I don't trust myself when I'm drinking, lol. Pretty much every bad decision I have ever made came from alcohol.

No, I don't. Of course, I rarely drink now and haven't gotten drunk in years, so it really wouldn't be an issue. But when I was younger, yeah, I see your point. Although I've been drunk and pissed off while getting fucked with at my house before and didn't shoot anybody.

Bambi
08-24-2012, 02:15 PM

Lol, I just livin my life and happen to check this thread.

Yep. Still stalkin.

Frazod
08-24-2012, 02:39 PM
Lol, I just livin my life and happen to check this thread.

Yep. Still stalkin.

Well, there had to be some chance it was you. I mean, you must be pretty high on the list of douchebags that co-workers would like to shoot.

Bambi
08-24-2012, 02:42 PM
Well, there had to be some chance it was you. I mean, you must be pretty high on the list of douchebags that co-workers would like to shoot.

Who knows? Probably no more than 21 though LMAO

Frazod
08-24-2012, 02:46 PM
Who knows? Probably no more than 21 though LMAO

Only takes one.

Mr. Laz
08-24-2012, 03:07 PM

complete bullshit

Brock
08-24-2012, 04:21 PM

You sound like a real weak sister with no self control

KChiefer
08-24-2012, 05:26 PM
"...Hazan Imports, a women's designer accessories company..."

Who knew gay men could go postal?.? Well...besides Tim Gunn.

Luke
08-24-2012, 05:43 PM
It would appear NYPD could use a lesson in gun control?

Bambi
08-24-2012, 11:06 PM
Only takes one.

reported

Phobia
08-24-2012, 11:24 PM
reported

Why? You seriously felt that was a threat on your safety? You're afraid for your welfare? Please, please stop being an idiot. Make your next reported post legitimate or you will not have the ability to report posts.

Bambi
08-24-2012, 11:26 PM
Why? You seriously felt that was a threat on your safety? You're afraid for your welfare? Please, please stop being an idiot. Make your next reported post legitimate or you will not have the ability to report posts.

I was brought up as being threatened without making a single post. So yea. Make your choice. Otherwise, fuck off.

Phobia
08-24-2012, 11:30 PM
Otherwise, **** off.
Really? This is how you want to do it? Okay.

MOhillbilly
08-24-2012, 11:33 PM
But Billay didn't get the hammer?

Phobia
08-24-2012, 11:36 PM
But Billay didn't get the hammer?

I know, I know. Banning Billay would have been doing him a favor. Being here for the humiliation while it's fresh on everybody's minds is better than any kind of banning I could have given the ginger.

listopencil
08-24-2012, 11:47 PM
complete bullshit

Yeah, because dangerous criminals always choose to obey gun laws. They scoop up their own dog's poop, they stop at crosswalks, and they always obey the gun laws.

Frazod
08-25-2012, 12:04 AM
I was brought up as being threatened without making a single post. So yea. Make your choice. Otherwise, fuck off.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ROs8q6uIYAU/TdZrRMSZz6I/AAAAAAAAACE/mrz0_9o19lg/s400/simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Frazod
08-25-2012, 12:18 AM
Yeah, because dangerous criminals always choose to obey gun laws. They scoop up their own dog's poop, they stop at crosswalks, and they always obey the gun laws.

I think I may have heard a murder occur a couple of hours ago. We went into Chicago to have dinner with my BIL. He lives in a nice neighborhood (really nice by Chicago standards). Anyway, we were sitting on his deck after dinner and heard seven or eight pistol shots fired in rapid succession, very close by. Sounded like they were fired inside one of the buildings across the street, since the sound was somewhat muffled. We went inside and called 911. Never heard anything else or saw any cops. And I kept thinking how fucked up it was that my guns were 35 miles away.

Sure am glad I don't live in a liberal hellhole city anymore.

notorious
08-25-2012, 08:30 AM
How long is the dickheadson being banned for?

blaise
08-25-2012, 09:25 AM
Not long enough I'm sure

Frazod
08-25-2012, 10:07 AM
Hate! Venom! LMAO

Mr. Laz
08-25-2012, 11:07 AM
'handicap the responsible ...' is the bullshit part

there is nothing to prevent anyone 'legal' from getting a gun

until they change the rules for all these 'Gun Shows' there is nothing to prevent anyone from getting a gun, anytime.

All the laws are a complete mess ... no teeth whatsoever.

Saul Good
08-25-2012, 11:18 AM

until they change the rules for all these 'Gun Shows' there is nothing to prevent anyone from getting a gun, anytime.

Laws don't prevent us from speeding, either. They simply provide consequences for doing so. That's sort of how laws work.

Frazod
08-25-2012, 11:50 AM

Not true - certainly not in New York City. I have a friend who lives on Staten Island that wants to get a pistol. He was willing to pay the ridiculous $400 fee, attend the mandatory training class (even though he's qualified as an expert marksman), and wait out the six to nine month approval period, but he couldn't get past that last little road block - his wife. If you want to own ANY firearm in NYC, you have to get every adult in your home to sign off on it - and his wife, as a life long New York resident and liberal idiocy indoctrinee, steadfastly refuses to sign off on it. I guess he could get divorced and then get his pistol, but in the end he figured his 15 year marriage was more important.

Lovely little roadblocks Comrade Bloomberg throws up to make availing one's self of his constitutional rights a complete pain in the ass, hmm?

Aries Walker
08-25-2012, 11:54 AM
All of this is why we need to go ahead and develop the Future Crime Division. Tom Cruise and Colin Farrell would have seen this guy coming a mile away.

Frazod
08-25-2012, 08:12 PM
Interesting follow-up on this story. Ballistics test confirm all the wounded bystanders were shot by the police.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/25/nypd-shooting-bystander-victims-hit-by-police-gunfire/

NYPD: 9 shooting bystander victims hit by police gunfire

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/25/nypd-shooting-bystander-victims-hit-by-police-gunfire/#ixzz24c92FOKP

NEW YORK – All nine people wounded during a dramatic confrontation between police and a gunman outside the Empire State Building were struck by bullets fired by the two officers, police said Saturday, citing ballistics evidence.

The veteran patrolmen who opened fire on the suit-wearing gunman, Jeffrey Johnson, had only an instant to react when he whirled and pointed a .45-caliber pistol as they approached him from behind on a busy sidewalk.
Officer Craig Matthews shot seven times. Officer Robert Sinishtaj fired nine times, police said. Neither had ever fired their weapons before on a patrol.
The volley of gunfire felled Johnson in just a few seconds and left nine other people bleeding on the sidewalk.

In the initial chaos Friday, it wasn't clear whether Johnson or the officers were responsible for the trail of wounded, but based on ballistic and other evidence, "it appears that all nine of the victims were struck either by fragments or by bullets fired by police," Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly told reporters on Saturday at a community event in Harlem.

He reiterated that the officers appeared to have no choice but to shoot Johnson, whose body had 10 bullets wounds in the chest, arms and legs.

"I believe it was handled well," Kelly said.

The officers confronted Johnson as he walked, casually, down the street after gunning down a former co-worker on the sidewalk outside the office they once shared. The shooting happened at 9 a.m., as the neighborhood bustled with people arriving for work.

The gunman and his victim, Steve Ercolino, had a history of workplace squabbles before Johnson was laid off from their company, Hazan Import Corp., a year ago. At one point, the two men had grappled physically in an elevator.

John Koch, the property manager at the office building where the men worked, said security camera footage showed the two pushing and shoving. The tussle ended when Ercolino, a much larger man, pinned Johnson against the wall of the elevator by the throat, Koch said. Ercolino let him go after a few moments, and the two men went their separate ways.

"They didn't like each other," Koch said.

After shooting Ercolino, Johnson, an eccentric T-shirt designer and avid bird-watcher who wore a suit every day, even when photographing hawks in Central Park, walked away as if nothing had happened.

Alerted by a construction worker, officers Matthews and Sinishtaj gave chase as Johnson rounded a corner and walked along Fifth Avenue, in front of the landmark skyscraper.

A security videotape from the scene shows several civilians -- including three sitting on a bench only a few feet away -- scattering as the officers opened fire.

Police have determined that three people were struck by whole bullets -- two of which were removed from victims at the hospital -- and the rest were grazed "by fragments of some sort," Kelly said.

Three people remained hospitalized, all in stable condition, police said.
Both Matthews, 39, and Sinishtaj, 40, joined the nation's largest police department 15 years ago.

Matthews had drawn attention earlier this year by filing a lawsuit against the New York Police Department that accused his superiors of unfairly punishing him for not meeting arrest quotas. A judge threw out the complaint.

There was no immediate response to a message left with the union representing the two officers.

The shooting didn't deter tourists from flocking to the Empire State Building as usual on Saturday.

Patricia Flynn, 57, a retired schoolteacher, visited the building's peak with her elderly mother, who once worked in the skyscraper as a secretary.
"But I didn't tell her what happened," said Flynn, adding that her mother was unaware of Friday's shooting. "And she really enjoyed the view."

A group of 31 tourists from all over France held a meeting Friday night at their nearby hotel to decide whether to cancel their planned Empire State Building visit.

"We were scared, and we thought it was a risk," said Catherine Krukar, 38, a teacher.

But in the end, they went ahead with the visit, she said after descending from the observation tower.

"We know it can happen anywhere, and we wanted to see the Empire State Building," Krukar said. "It was beautiful!"

Saul Good
08-25-2012, 08:14 PM
We need to outlaw police or at least implement a 3 day waiting period before you can call them.

WilliamTheIrish
08-25-2012, 08:27 PM
We need to outlaw police or at least implement a 3 day waiting period before you can call them.

LMAO

Raiderhater
08-25-2012, 08:38 PM
Not true - certainly not in New York City. I have a friend who lives on Staten Island that wants to get a pistol. He was willing to pay the ridiculous $400 fee, attend the mandatory training class (even though he's qualified as an expert marksman), and wait out the six to nine month approval period, but he couldn't get past that last little road block - his wife. If you want to own ANY firearm in NYC, you have to get every adult in your home to sign off on it - and his wife, as a life long New York resident and liberal idiocy indoctrinee, steadfastly refuses to sign off on it. I guess he could get divorced and then get his pistol, but in the end he figured his 15 year marriage was more important.

Lovely little roadblocks Comrade Bloomberg throws up to make availing one's self of his constitutional rights a complete pain in the ass, hmm?

I'd divorce the woman in a heart beat. Then again, I would have known her stance on guns long before I ever thought of proposing and parted ways at that point. I'll be damned if I live with a woman who restricts my gun ownership.

qabbaan
08-25-2012, 08:41 PM
I'd divorce the woman in a heart beat. Then again, I would have known her stance on guns long before I ever thought of proposing and parted ways at that point. I'll be damned if I live with a woman who restricts my gun ownership.

I think most libs believe guns have minds of their own, that they can spin around on the floor and fire shots randomly at people.

mikeyis4dcats.
08-25-2012, 08:42 PM

I bet they were trying to shoot him in the leg.

Frazod
08-25-2012, 08:44 PM

This is one of those things that's easier said than done. I've met her several times and was in their wedding party - she's a really nice lady. And when they first got married, guns were 100% banned everywhere in NYC, so I can understand why it never came up.

Having spent many years in a giant liberal shithole city, I am well familiar with the type. These people are seriously indoctrinated to fear guns and and assume anybody who owns one is a killer, and as ridiculous as that sounds, I'm not kidding. I've had coworkers look at me like I was Charles fucking Manson when they found out I owned guns. YOU OWN A GUN????? WHY???? ARE YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING???? That shit's tough to overcome.

Raiderhater
08-25-2012, 08:44 PM
I think most libs believe guns have minds of their own, that they can spin around on the floor and fire shots randomly at people.

No, they think holding a gun in your hand makes you want to do bad things. Like it has some kind of control over your mind or something.

But it's whatever, there will always be a shallow end of the gene pool.

Raiderhater
08-25-2012, 08:48 PM
Interesting follow-up on this story. Ballistics test confirm all the wounded bystanders were shot by the police.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/25/nypd-shooting-bystander-victims-hit-by-police-gunfire/

To me this is the real story in all of this. Surely there is some form of training that can help prevent this sort of thing.

Frazod
08-25-2012, 08:49 PM

This is also true.

el borracho
08-25-2012, 08:51 PM
I was brought up as being threatened without making a single post. So yea. Make your choice. Otherwise, **** off.

Ah, this week's Running Mouth winner! Now on vacation with Whitman, Price and Hadad. Basking under the Maui sun!

Raiderhater
08-25-2012, 08:51 PM
This is one of those things that's easier said than done. I've met her several times and was in their wedding party - she's a really nice lady. And when they first got married, guns were 100% banned everywhere in NYC, so I can understand why it never came up.

Having spent many years in a giant liberal shithole city, I am well familiar with the type. These people are seriously indoctrinated to fear guns and and assume anybody who owns one is a killer, and as ridiculous as that sounds, I'm not kidding. I've had coworkers look at me like I was Charles ****ing Manson when they found out I owned guns. YOU OWN A GUN????? WHY???? ARE YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING???? That shit's tough to overcome.

And that is where it is different, I will not allow myself to be in a place like that. And if something bizzare happens that I do find myself in such a place, I already own guns. So it is an issue that would come up.

Of course everyone's situation is different...

Frazod
08-25-2012, 08:53 PM
To me this is the real story in all of this. Surely there is some form of training that can help prevent this sort of thing.

Not really. The average cop never fires his/her weapon in the line of duty. That H&K USP 40 I picked up was a police trade in. There was holster wear on the end of the barrel, but the guy I picked it up from said he doubted if it had had more than 300 rounds ran through it. The cop wore it in his holster every day but probably only shot it once a year at the range.

Must be a hell of a thing the first time you encounter a killer pointing a gun at you for real. Sounds like they did they did the right thing and handled themselves correctly.

Frazod
08-25-2012, 08:59 PM
And that is where it is different, I will not allow myself to be in a place like that. And if something bizzare happens that I do find myself in such a place, I already own guns. So it is an issue that would come up.

Of course everyone's situation is different...

Sometimes you've got to do what you've got to do. It's not like I planned to end up here - it's just happened. I certainly didn't let living in Chicago stop me from having guns. I'm a lot happier about living somewhere that it's legal, though.

Raiderhater
08-25-2012, 09:02 PM
Not really. The average cop never fires his/her weapon in the line of duty. That H&K USP 40 I picked up was a police trade in. There was holster wear on the end of the barrel, but the guy I picked it up from said he doubted if it had had more than 300 rounds ran through it. The cop wore it in his holster every day but probably only shot it once a year at the range.

Must be a hell of a thing the first time you encounter a killer pointing a gun at you for real. Sounds like they did they did the right thing and handled themselves correctly.

That is my point. Not enough time shooting their weapons and no specialized training. I know there are combat style training courses out there. I do not understand why it is not mandatory for law enforcement to go through these. Granted, nothing compares to the real deal but, constantly going through specialized training has to reduce bad things from happening to some degree.

What was one of Dick Marcinko's 10 commandments of special forces? The more you sweat in training the less you bleed in battle...

Raiderhater
08-25-2012, 09:04 PM
Sometimes you've got to do what you've got to do. It's not like I planned to end up here - it's just happened. I certainly didn't let living in Chicago stop me from having guns. I'm a lot happier about living somewhere that it's legal, though.

Completely understand that. Just saying in my case the hypothetical wife would know going in about my guns and I would know her thoughts on the matter.

KChiefer
08-25-2012, 09:04 PM

They shot multiple bystanders to prevent the perp from shooting multiple bystanders.

:doh!:

Can't help but think of the people saying there should have been CCers in the theatre shooting in CO, because it would have prevented people from being shot.

Frazod
08-25-2012, 09:07 PM
That is my point. Not enough time shooting their weapons and no specialized training. I know there are combat style training courses out there. I do not understand why it is not mandatory for law enforcement to go through these. Granted, nothing compares to the real deal but, constantly going through specialized training has to reduce bad things from happening to some degree.

What was one of Dick Marcinko's 10 commandments of special forces? The more you sweat in training the less you bleed in battle...

Probably because it's cost prohibitive.

One of my friends is currently taking a three day combat pistol training course at a local range. That course (taught by a couple of retired Chicago cops) is running him about $500. Multiply that by several thousand officers and you've got a big ass price tag that a liberal-ran city government isn't going to want pay for.

Raiderhater
08-25-2012, 09:19 PM
Probably because it's cost prohibitive.

One of my friends is currently taking a three day combat pistol training course at a local range. That course (taught by a couple of retired Chicago cops) is running him about $500. Multiply that by several thousand officers and you've got a big ass price tag that a liberal-ran city government isn't going to want pay for.

Oh I'm sure it would be super expensive. Doesn't mean it still shouldn't be done.

Dallas Chief
08-25-2012, 09:41 PM

Having spent many years in a giant liberal shithole city, I am well familiar with the type. These people are seriously indoctrinated to fear guns and and assume anybody who owns one is a killer, and as ridiculous as that sounds, I'm not kidding. I've had coworkers look at me like I was Charles fucking Manson when they found out I owned guns. YOU OWN A GUN????? WHY???? ARE YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING???? That shit's tough to overcome.

I love dropping details of my personal arsenal on people so I can watch them squirm!

Btw... a S&W XD hardly counts as a real gun right???:D

Dallas Chief
08-25-2012, 09:44 PM

Great weapon! Love me some H&K.

A Salt Weapon
08-25-2012, 09:59 PM
That course (taught by a couple of retired Chicago cops) is running him about $500. Multiply that by several thousand officers and you've got a big ass price tag that a liberal-ran city government isn't going to want pay for.

It should be paid for out of their own pockets. Marksmanship should be a condition of employment not an afterthought.

Any police office shooting an innocent unarmed civilian should be charged with the same crime a civilian would be. Any police officer(s) shooting 9 unarmed innocent civilians should be charged with multiple counts of attempted murder and receive the death penalty.

Any private sector profession is held accountable for their screw-ups, public sector should be no different.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
08-25-2012, 10:04 PM
I love dropping details of my personal arsenal on people so I can watch them squirm!

Btw... a S&W XD hardly counts as a real gun right???:D

That would be Springfield XDm with a 19 round magazine, and yes, it counts. :)

Frazod
08-25-2012, 10:05 PM
It should be paid for out of their own pockets. Marksmanship should be a condition of employment not an afterthought.

Any police office shooting an innocent unarmed civilian should be charged with the same crime a civilian would be. Any police officer(s) shooting 9 unarmed innocent civilians should be charged with multiple counts of attempted murder and receive the death penalty.

Any private sector profession is held accountable for their screw-ups, public sector should be no different.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yours is sort of the polar opposite dream world of Wallcrawler's.

Not every cop is going to be Wyatt Earp.

crazycoffey
08-25-2012, 10:10 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

mult

A Salt Weapon
08-25-2012, 10:10 PM
Don't expect them to be, but anyone that has been around guns knows you don't take a shot unless your sure of what's behind or around your target.

You wouldn't shoot a deer with a playground of kids behind it.

Also if you can't hit a body with 1 shot from less than 25' with a handgun, you really shouldn't be carrying one.

Also how many competent gun owners would empty their magazine at a target that close? Fuck I wouldn't be surprised if these two police officers were shooting with their fucking eyes closed.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
08-25-2012, 10:12 PM
I'm a really good shot, but I've never shot at anything that shoots back. I understand, however, that it adds a whole new dimension to the process.

A Salt Weapon
08-25-2012, 10:30 PM
I agree. I was fortunate to escape my service without ever being shot at. However it is still no excuse to shoot that many bystanders. I could probably understand 1 or maybe 2, but 9? Really?

I'm a great shot with a rifle, but suck at shooting handguns. However I can still stay calm and shoot a bear coming at me and hit it with multiple shots.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
08-25-2012, 10:41 PM
From what I've seen/read several of the bystanders were hit by ricochets. Could have been some through and throughs as well. It was not an ideal situation. Obviously none of them received life threatening wounds, or the media would have been all over it. One cop fired 7 times, the other fired 9 times. The killer was hit 10 times, so there were six errant shots fired. Certainly could have been worse.

cdcox
08-25-2012, 10:49 PM
I agree. I was fortunate to escape my service without ever being shot at. However it is still no excuse to shoot that many bystanders. I could probably understand 1 or maybe 2, but 9? Really?

I'm a great shot with a rifle, but suck at shooting handguns. However I can still stay calm and shoot a bear coming at me and hit it with multiple shots.
Posted via Mobile Device

So make the bear much smaller, give him a hand gun that he is shooting at you, and put him in the middle of a busy Manhattan street. Totally different situation.

I agree that 9 is a large number. How many injuries were related to ricochets? How many similar events happen at low profile venues that we never hear about? It could be that this is just a statistical outlier. I'll wait for more facts before I rush to judgment on people doing a dangerous job in a high stress situation.

Just Passin' By
08-25-2012, 10:49 PM
From what I've seen/read several of the bystanders were hit by ricochets. Could have been some through and throughs as well. It was not an ideal situation. Obviously none of them received life threatening wounds, or the media would have been all over it. One cop fired 7 times, the other fired 9 times. The killer was hit 10 times, so there were six errant shots fired. Certainly could have been worse.

This can't be true. In the thread about the dog, we were assured this sort of thing almost never happens

cdcox
08-25-2012, 10:51 PM

Seems a reasonable level of performance given the stress of the situation and the need to take the guy down in a situation where he could have done a lot more damage.

Frazod
08-25-2012, 10:53 PM
Seems a reasonable level of performance given the stress of the situation and the need to take the guy down in a situation where he could have done a lot more damage.

I personally think the shooter was done - IMO he capped the guy he was after, then committed suicide by cop.

But they had no way of knowing that.

cdcox
08-25-2012, 10:56 PM
I personally think the shooter was done - IMO he capped the guy he was after, then committed suicide by cop.

Yep.

crazycoffey
08-26-2012, 02:04 AM
Reading, it's fun.

Posted via Mobile Device

see below;

Interesting follow-up on this story....

Police have determined that three people were struck by whole bullets -- two of which were removed from victims at the hospital -- and the rest were grazed "by fragments of some sort," Kelly said.

And I'd agree with this too.

Luke Warm
08-26-2012, 05:51 AM

This comment right here is what started this ban. What did the guy say that deserved this reply right off the bat? This reply here by the "Troll Whisperer (still laughing at name, you really get into this forum world, don't you?)" is enough for a "**** off" on its own but all he did in retaliation was make a bad joke..."prolly more like 21".

Then as usual in most forums, there's gotta be those moderators that thrive on their forum power lol. No one can say anything that will disturb their sensitive little eyes or BAM!! Down comes the hammer is if they were Thor. Banned just because he told the guy to **** off because he felt threatened. A threat is a threat no?

Now I assure you I am no troll, so right off the bat you can go whisper elsewhere. Just giving my two cents in this discussion forum as it was intended.

Frazod
08-26-2012, 08:37 AM
This comment right here is what started this ban. What did the guy say that deserved this reply right off the bat? This reply here by the "Troll Whisperer (still laughing at name, you really get into this forum world, don't you?)" is enough for a "**** off" on its own but all he did in retaliation was make a bad joke..."prolly more like 21".

Then as usual in most forums, there's gotta be those moderators that thrive on their forum power lol. No one can say anything that will disturb their sensitive little eyes or BAM!! Down comes the hammer is if they were Thor. Banned just because he told the guy to **** off because he felt threatened. A threat is a threat no?

Now I assure you I am no troll, so right off the bat you can go whisper elsewhere. Just giving my two cents in this discussion forum as it was intended.

My name was altered by a mod last night as a joke, you stupid fuck. Anybody who's not an idiot would have picked up on it. Are you a troll? Not sure yet. Are you a moron? Most definitely.

Luke Warm
08-26-2012, 10:25 AM
My name was altered by a mod last night as a joke, you stupid ****. Anybody who's not an idiot would have picked up on it. Are you a troll? Not sure yet. Are you a moron? Most definitely.

How the **** am i supposed to know your name got changed, dummy? I'm new, idiot. Look at how many posts I have, moron. I don't keep notes on CP members, imbecile.

Aww, he negative repped me. Boo hoo. Man I am so distraught:rolleyes:

A Salt Weapon
08-26-2012, 10:56 AM
mult

At first I just dismissed your comment as an insult I've never heard before.
After reading through the bye clay thread and seeing what a mult is now.

I'm pretty sure there are no other members here in my city, since Juneau, AK is a small town with no access except plane or boat, with no more than 10 chiefs fans and half of them are my family, it would be pretty fucking noticeable if this was a second account wouldn't it?
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
08-26-2012, 10:59 AM
At first I just dismissed your comment as an insult I've never heard before.
After reading through the bye clay thread and seeing what a mult is now.

I'm pretty sure there are no other members here in my city, since Juneau, AK is a small town with no access except plane or boat, with no more than 10 chiefs fans and half of them are my family, it would be pretty fucking noticeable if this was a second account wouldn't it?
Posted via Mobile Device
Htf you guys get to be chiefs fans?
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
08-26-2012, 10:59 AM
You an Eskimo?
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
08-26-2012, 11:00 AM
Know any Eskimos?
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
08-26-2012, 11:00 AM
Had sex with an Eskimo?
Posted via Mobile Device

A Salt Weapon
08-26-2012, 11:20 AM
My dad moved here from Kansas before I was born. Pretty much beat it into me that I would be a chiefs fan too. My wife and 3 kids are chiefs fans because they know they'd disappear if they weren't.
:-)
No,no, and probably.
Posted via Mobile Device

LiveSteam
08-26-2012, 11:37 AM
How the **** am i supposed to know your name got changed, dummy? I'm new, idiot. Look at how many posts I have, moron. I don't keep notes on CP members, imbecile.

Find that tall building Wickedson & JUMP!.

Luke Warm
08-26-2012, 11:40 AM
Find that tall building Wickedson & JUMP!.

Go take a long walk off a short pier.

I can be equally as corny and unfunny as you.

Luke Warm
08-26-2012, 11:42 AM
Cool my rep line is Chiefs red....thanks all involved. I like it that way. You guys are all class.

WilliamTheIrish
08-26-2012, 11:48 AM
Cool my rep line is Chiefs red....thanks all involved. I like it that way. You guys are all class.

Eh, don't sweat all that stuff. Frazod (TheTrollWhisperer) is funny as hell. He just provides no quarter for anybody who may be a numbskull in his eyes.

LiveSteam is just an idiot. That's just part of being here. God graced him with the ability to be really dumb and a Husker fan as well. God seems to do that to all Husker fans. It's like giving a Downs kid an irrepressible sex drive. Cruel, yet funny at the same time.

You'll do fine here.

LiveSteam
08-26-2012, 11:52 AM
Eh, don't sweat all that stuff. Frazod (TheTrollWhisperer) is funny as hell. He just provides no quarter for anybody who may be a numbskull in his eyes.

LiveSteam is just an idiot. That's just part of being here. God graced him with the ability to be really dumb and a Husker fan as well. God seems to do that to all Husker fans. It's like giving a Downs kid an irrepressible sex drive. Cruel, yet funny at the same time.

You'll do fine here.

Are you calling me Botarded,because Im a Husker fan ? Or are you calling me Botarded because Im Botarded Mr. Inner circle?

Luke Warm
08-26-2012, 11:53 AM

You'll do fine here.

Thanks man. Appreciate it.

crazycoffey
08-26-2012, 12:04 PM
My dad moved here from Kansas before I was born. Pretty much beat it into me that I would be a chiefs fan too. My wife and 3 kids are chiefs fans because they know they'd disappear if they weren't.
:-)
No,no, and probably.
Posted via Mobile Device

Post reported for child abuse. Physical and mental....

Phobia
08-26-2012, 01:14 PM

You're new. Wickedson gives and takes. He's disliked due to his activity in the DC forum, I presume. The posts you're referencing aren't threats - at least not any kind we've ever taken any action against on this site. We let most stuff go unless it's pretty blatant.

Forum power is a stupid joke. While I'm passionate about this site, the power doesn't mean anything to me and it shouldn't. Our mod team is made up of people who are well-adjusted individuals who have been here a long time, have passion, and won't let it go to their heads.

On the other hand, our team works for free and they do it because they love this site. If they're "working" officially, there's zero reason they should put up with abuse from members on this site. There are many successful forums on the internet where you can't question or discuss mod actions at all or you get kicked. It works well on those sites. But we're not going to do that here. We've always answered questions about bans openly and discussed it freely. Just don't abuse us while we're trying to do our job. Abuse us all you want when we're interacting normally. Good mods are hard to find and we're not going to allow the general population to beat them down and run them off when they're making tough decisions for the good of the site.

I hope this helps with your questions and that your opinion will eventually be reversed after you've had a chance to witness more moderator interaction over the years. I'm slightly biased but I think we are more relaxed than most other sports sites and allow our members to freely discuss anything they choose.

Brock
08-26-2012, 01:28 PM
He isn't disliked because of DC, he's disliked because he's the most obnoxious permutation of a jayhawks fan that both MU and KU fans hate.

Bugeater
08-26-2012, 01:34 PM

I suppose I'm supposed to believe this isn't Wickedson.

Phobia
08-26-2012, 02:10 PM
He isn't disliked because of DC, he's disliked because he's the most obnoxious permutation of a jayhawks fan that both MU and KU fans hate.

Ah - thanks. I don't follow those threads because I have a casual interest in both teams.

Phobia
08-26-2012, 02:11 PM

That was my first thought but he registered weeks ago. So unless Wickedson saw the writing on the wall, it's doubtful. I really haven't look too deeply into it other than registration date though.

LiveSteam
08-26-2012, 03:06 PM
Hey Willy
You & your new friend Mult Wickedson can both

Luke Warm
08-26-2012, 04:25 PM
You're new. Wickedson gives and takes. He's disliked due to his activity in the DC forum, I presume. The posts you're referencing aren't threats - at least not any kind we've ever taken any action against on this site. We let most stuff go unless it's pretty blatant.

Forum power is a stupid joke. While I'm passionate about this site, the power doesn't mean anything to me and it shouldn't. Our mod team is made up of people who are well-adjusted individuals who have been here a long time, have passion, and won't let it go to their heads.

On the other hand, our team works for free and they do it because they love this site. If they're "working" officially, there's zero reason they should put up with abuse from members on this site. There are many successful forums on the internet where you can't question or discuss mod actions at all or you get kicked. It works well on those sites. But we're not going to do that here. We've always answered questions about bans openly and discussed it freely. Just don't abuse us while we're trying to do our job. Abuse us all you want when we're interacting normally. Good mods are hard to find and we're not going to allow the general population to beat them down and run them off when they're making tough decisions for the good of the site.

I hope this helps with your questions and that your opinion will eventually be reversed after you've had a chance to witness more moderator interaction over the years. I'm slightly biased but I think we are more relaxed than most other sports sites and allow our members to freely discuss anything they choose.

10-4 good sir.

Luke Warm
08-26-2012, 04:27 PM

You got me Detective.

Frazod
08-26-2012, 04:31 PM

You dug all the way back through the thread to find one post, but then didn't notice that the names didn't match up in conversations all around it? I guess that's just something only smart people pick up on.

Yeah, my dumb fuck troll n00b radar is definitely going off on this shitstain.

WilliamTheIrish
08-26-2012, 04:34 PM
Are you calling me Botarded,because Im a Husker fan ? Or are you calling me Botarded because Im Botarded Mr. Inner circle?

It's just a part of the hazing before you enter the "inner circle".

DeezNutz
08-26-2012, 04:36 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dVoIRqnlcHg/TqOi-GJ3RUI/AAAAAAAAAQg/mebBXl2dUEk/s1600/10.22.11.S.Crowd.LMJ-2.jpg

They'll save you a seat, Wicked.

Frazod
08-26-2012, 04:43 PM

Wickedtard literally has no redeeming characteristics whatsoever. He's stupid, he's a liar, he's a troll, and to top it all off he's the worst kind of urbanite liberal idiot. The total package of fail.

Frankie
08-26-2012, 05:11 PM
OK, fuck it,.. I'm gonna ask. WHO THE HELL IS WICKEDSON?!

LiveSteam
08-26-2012, 05:19 PM
OK, fuck it,.. I'm gonna ask. WHO THE HELL IS WICKEDSON?!

LMAO

Frankie
08-26-2012, 07:03 PM
LMAO

I'm glad it's funny. So who the hell is Wickedson?

Luke Warm
08-26-2012, 08:00 PM
You dug all the way back through the thread to find one post, but then didn't notice that the names didn't match up in conversations all around it? I guess that's just something only smart people pick up on.

Yeah, my dumb **** troll n00b radar is definitely going off on this shitstain.

Troll. Noob. Oh wait two zeroes....n00b. Lol. Awesome forum lingo dude. You're such a cool, clever forum sleuth aren't you? Shitstain?? LMAO. I love your purile insults Mr. The Troll Whisperer.

Luke Warm
08-26-2012, 08:05 PM
By the way ****face, you can continue neg repping me all you want because I don't care lol. My life isn't affected just because some loser on an internet forum can't take shit as good as his sweet, sissy ass gives it.

Fish
08-26-2012, 08:14 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

So... how many times have you tested that theory?

A Salt Weapon
08-26-2012, 08:33 PM
Surprisingly only once. A good practice drill for those wanting to learn is to rig up a pulley system at the range. You run a rope from the firing line to a point down range about 25' or so. From the rope you hang a full body target, with another rope to the ring. Add weight to the bottom of the target if needed to keep it upright. Your friend/neighbor/random stranger then grabs that rope and runs away from the shooter in the opposite direction as the target.
As soon as the target starts to move towards you, you unholster and fire as many shots accurately as you can before the target reaches you. It will surprise you how fast the target will reach you.
Start at the farthest distance and bring it closer each time.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
08-26-2012, 09:08 PM
By the way ****face, you can continue neg repping me all you want because I don't care lol. My life isn't affected just because some loser on an internet forum can't take shit as good as his sweet, sissy ass gives it.

You're not going to sell many girl scout cookies with that attitude, young lady. LMAO

Bwana
08-26-2012, 11:20 PM
Surprisingly only once. A good practice drill for those wanting to learn is to rig up a pulley system at the range. You run a rope from the firing line to a point down range about 25' or so. From the rope you hang a full body target, with another rope to the ring. Add weight to the bottom of the target if needed to keep it upright. Your friend/neighbor/random stranger then grabs that rope and runs away from the shooter in the opposite direction as the target.
As soon as the target starts to move towards you, you unholster and fire as many shots accurately as you can before the target reaches you. It will surprise you how fast the target will reach you.
Start at the farthest distance and bring it closer each time.
Posted via Mobile Device

That's one way to do it, but a bear can run 35 MPH. He will reach you fast indeed.

A Salt Weapon
08-26-2012, 11:35 PM
It's more practice for real world shooting situations, than bear defense.
Posted via Mobile Device

Luke Warm
08-27-2012, 04:11 AM
You're not going to sell many girl scout cookies with that attitude, young lady. LMAO

What if I told you they were trollhouse cookies, Mr. Troll Whisperer?

Luke Warm
08-27-2012, 04:16 AM
By the way fuckface, keep neg repping me lol. What makes you think I give a shit about my forum rep LMAO? When will that be useful for me? Loser.

TimeForWasp
08-27-2012, 05:57 AM
Guns don't kill people. Bullets do.

notorious
08-27-2012, 07:04 AM
What if I told you they were trollhouse cookies

This is pretty clever. LMAO

Luke Warm
08-27-2012, 07:37 AM
Let me keep feeding the purile little pussy...THE TROLL WHISPERER (LMAO troll whisperer LMAO) Neg rep this post, fuckface. You don't have to write me little messages with it tho. Just neg rep it, wait for my next one, neg rep it and on we go. Again, I dunno why you think it bothers me lol. I don't need this forum like you do (80 grand in posts LMAO).

This question is for anyone that wants to answer....why is this stupid rep shit so important to you? And why isn't the good rep RED? Rather have that beautiful Chiefs red line than that eyesore bright green line.

Oh and you can all feel free to neg rep me! I prefer red. Thanks!

LVNHACK
08-27-2012, 07:55 AM
That was my first thought but he registered weeks ago. So unless Wickedson saw the writing on the wall, it's doubtful. I really haven't look too deeply into it other than registration date though.

Always good to plan ahead....you remember the 7P's don't you ?

Frazod
08-27-2012, 08:16 AM
Let me keep feeding the purile little pussy...THE TROLL WHISPERER (LMAO troll whisperer LMAO) Neg rep this post, fuckface. You don't have to write me little messages with it tho. Just neg rep it, wait for my next one, neg rep it and on we go. Again, I dunno why you think it bothers me lol. I don't need this forum like you do (80 grand in posts LMAO).

This question is for anyone that wants to answer....why is this stupid rep shit so important to you? And why isn't the good rep RED? Rather have that beautiful Chiefs red line than that eyesore bright green line.

Oh and you can all feel free to neg rep me! I prefer red. Thanks!

I've got a live one here. LMAO

Dance, bitch! I said DANCE! :whip:

notorious
08-27-2012, 09:10 AM

LMAO

It's like the fish jumped out of the lake and into your cooler before you could even bait the hook.

Frazod
08-27-2012, 09:14 AM
LMAO

It's like the fish jumped out of the lake and into your cooler before you could even bait the hook.

I know. I particularly love the way he keeps mocking the mod-abuse name, as if I actually picked it myself. Jesus. LMAO

I'm betting this is one of Wickedson's little boyfriends from Light Loafers Latte coffeehouse.

Luke Warm
08-27-2012, 10:07 AM

LMAO. What exactly do you think you have? What did you accomplish here, cool forum guy?

Tell me, Troll Whisperer LMAO

Luke Warm
08-27-2012, 10:09 AM
I know. I particularly love the way he keeps mocking the mod-abuse name, as if I actually picked it myself. Jesus. LMAO

I'm betting this is one of Wickedson's little boyfriends from Light Loafers Latte coffeehouse.

You're obsessed with Wickedson I see, Troll Whisperer.....light loafers latte coffeehouse? LMAO wow

go bo
08-27-2012, 10:26 AM
You're obsessed with Wickedson I see, Troll Whisperer.....light loafers latte coffeehouse? LMAO wow

i've been to the light loafers latte coffeehouse, even though i don't like latte...

but the heavy loafers latte coffeehouse really rocks...

and penny loafers coffeehouse is the bestest of all...

stone clod, er i mean cold - isn't that a wrestler's name?

notorious
08-27-2012, 10:28 AM
stone clod, er i mean cold - isn't that a wrestler's name?

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=5014718593500062&id=77e30e482ec5e66c369ca9ca5c8fb691

stonedstooge
08-27-2012, 10:30 AM

It's lol not LMAO

Luke Warm
08-27-2012, 10:57 AM
It's LMAO cuz I LMAO. Don't correct me, I know what I'm typing.

Keep that neg rep coming forum nerds. It's really destroying me LMAO

Troll Whisperer likes dick.

bevischief
08-27-2012, 10:59 AM
wtf is going on in here?

Frazod
08-27-2012, 11:04 AM
LMAO. What exactly do you think you have? What did you accomplish here, cool forum guy?

Tell me, Troll Whisperer LMAO

Here's a hint, sweetie - it's obvious to everybody but you. :thumb:

Frazod
08-27-2012, 11:05 AM
wtf is going on in here?

I have a new pet. I'm teaching it to piddle on the papers.

Luke Warm
08-27-2012, 11:20 AM
I have a new pet. I'm teaching it to piddle on the papers.

LMAO. You are the king in your forum world huh? Piddle? LMAO you are over 40 aren't you?

Still waiting on what you think you accomplished lol...since its not obvious to me, why not explain it to me? Do you think you rattled me? Made me oh so angry? GRR!! LOL Hurt my feelings? LMAO...only reason I keep going, Troll Whisperer, is because you entertain me.

Neg rep it up bitch :)

LVNHACK
08-27-2012, 11:21 AM
It's LMAO cuz I LMAO. Don't correct me, I know what I'm typing.

Keep that neg rep coming forum nerds. It's really destroying me LMAO

Troll Whisperer likes dick.

Location= Broken Skull Ranch....hmmmm......I guess that broken skull is cuz Troll Whisperer has been skull fucking you....

Luke Warm
08-27-2012, 11:24 AM
Location= Broken Skull Ranch....hmmmm......I guess that broken skull is cuz Troll Whisperer has been skull ****ing you....

You must be Troll Whisperer's cock holster.

Donger
08-27-2012, 11:25 AM
Wow. Frazod is getting titty-****ed in this thread.

Frazod
08-27-2012, 11:26 AM
Wow. Frazod is getting titty-****ed in this thread.

Hi, Graytooth. How much did I pay for gas yesterday?

Donger
08-27-2012, 11:28 AM
Hi, Graytooth. How much did I pay for gas yesterday?

LMAO

$4.09, probably

Frazod
08-27-2012, 11:29 AM
LMAO. You are the king in your forum world huh? Piddle? LMAO you are over 40 aren't you?

Still waiting on what you think you accomplished lol...since its not obvious to me, why not explain it to me? Do you think you rattled me? Made me oh so angry? GRR!! LOL Hurt my feelings? LMAO...only reason I keep going, Troll Whisperer, is because you entertain me.

Neg rep it up bitch :)

Yes, we know it's not obvious to you. Just like you keep squealing like a stuck pig because you don't care at all.

It's been a while since I've broke in a new pet retard. I forgot how much fun it could be. :D

Frazod
08-27-2012, 11:29 AM
LMAO

$4.09, probably

Nope.

Donger
08-27-2012, 11:30 AM
Nope.

Where did you buy the gasoline?

Frazod
08-27-2012, 11:32 AM
Where did you buy the gasoline?

You mean you don't know?

Donger
08-27-2012, 11:33 AM
You mean you don't know?

No, I don't know.

Luke Warm
08-27-2012, 11:36 AM
Yes, we know it's not obvious to you. Just like you keep squealing like a stuck pig because you don't care at all.

It's been a while since I've broke in a new pet retard. I forgot how much fun it could be. :D

So let's have fun. Break me in. Make me mad. LOL. Let's show everyone how witty and clever the Troll Whisperer is. Keep entertaining me, monkey. Let's reach 80 THOUSAND posts together LMAO

crazycoffey
08-27-2012, 11:41 AM
:facepalm: passing entertainment levels and entering pity level one.

Frazod
08-27-2012, 11:47 AM
So let's have fun. Break me in. Make me mad. LOL. Let's show everyone how witty and clever the Troll Whisperer is. Keep entertaining me, monkey. Let's reach 80 THOUSAND posts together LMAO

You'll need to brace yourself for the time when my user name gets changed back to normal. Making fun of something that I had absolutely nothing to do with seems to be 90% your flailing, limp-wristed rebuttal. Hell, I don't even know which mod changed it, but in a couple of days he'll probably change it back.

I guess if this happened to you, you'd squeal incessantly (that seems to be all you do), but me, I just rolled with it. It just kills me that you're so fucking dumb to get all worked up over it.

Keep dancing!

bevischief
08-27-2012, 11:49 AM
:popcorn:

Luke Warm
08-27-2012, 11:57 AM
You'll need to brace yourself for the time when my user name gets changed back to normal. Making fun of something that I had absolutely nothing to do with seems to be 90% your flailing, limp-wristed rebuttal. Hell, I don't even know which mod changed it, but in a couple of days he'll probably change it back.

I guess if this happened to you, you'd squeal incessantly (that seems to be all you do), but me, I just rolled with it. It just kills me that you're so ****ing dumb to get all worked up over it.

Keep dancing!

You let me down. I want one of those type of rants where the person suddenly opens up with the big words in their vernacular to make it all seem more intelligent and witty. Then throw in some ridiculous shit like go get raped by aids infested gorilla with demon semen or some shit lol...you know entertaining stuff.

Neg rep me and try again, Troll Whisperer.

Come on you are a vet here and I'm the lowly n00b <---zeroes not o's :)

Donger
08-27-2012, 11:58 AM
LMAO

Donger
08-27-2012, 11:59 AM
I like Frazod. He/she has panache.

notorious
08-27-2012, 12:00 PM
Then throw in some ridiculous shit like go get raped by aids infested gorilla with demon semen or some shit lol...you know entertaining stuff.

You have been lurking for a while, Stone Cold Frazod.

LMAO

Luke Warm
08-27-2012, 12:01 PM
GRRRR WHO THE FUCK CHANGED MY NAME TO THE GAYEST NAME I'VE EVER WITNESSED.

I suddenly crave penis LMAO

Luke Warm
08-27-2012, 12:03 PM
You have been lurking for a while, Stone Cold Frazod.

LMAO

I know, man. I been lurking for 2 years on this forum. I said that in a different thread.

Frazod
08-27-2012, 12:04 PM
GRRRR WHO THE FUCK CHANGED MY NAME TO THE GAYEST NAME I'VE EVER WITNESSED.

I suddenly crave penis LMAO

And it's not even 5:00 yet.

Bugeater
08-27-2012, 12:05 PM
I suddenly crave penis
Sig material right there.

Frazod
08-27-2012, 12:06 PM
You let me down. I want one of those type of rants where the person suddenly opens up with the big words in their vernacular to make it all seem more intelligent and witty. Then throw in some ridiculous shit like go get raped by aids infested gorilla with demon semen or some shit lol...you know entertaining stuff.

Neg rep me and try again, Troll Whisperer.

Come on you are a vet here and I'm the lowly n00b <---zeroes not o's :)

Oh, and I'm using small words with you, little fella. Baby steps!

Frazod
08-27-2012, 12:06 PM
Sig material right there.

Yeah, there'll be some payback involved in this one. :evil:

Bugeater
08-27-2012, 12:08 PM
Careful now, Wickedtard may perceive that as a threat and report every post in this thread.

Luke Warm
08-27-2012, 12:09 PM
And it's not even 5:00 yet.

Yea the name change opened a whole new world.

notorious
08-27-2012, 12:10 PM
You guys are cracking me up! ROFL

Luke Warm
08-27-2012, 12:13 PM

Oh no!!! My forum life is over!!!! Hes conjuring up something with sigs!!! :eek:

Luke Warm
08-27-2012, 12:21 PM
Oh, and I'm using small words with you, little fella. Baby steps!

Appreciated but don't hold my hand. Go all out, Troll Whisperer. Let me have it! Put all your heart, anger and soul into it. Make me regret ever daring to cross the mighty TROLL WHISPERER.

PS - I am Frazod and my vagina is GRAND! The creme de la creme of snatch. Tee hee.

Frazod
08-27-2012, 12:55 PM
Oh no!!! My forum life is over!!!! Hes conjuring up something with sigs!!! :eek:

I realize all this name changing is taxing the limits of your meager intelligence, but that wasn't aimed at you, dumbass.

EDIT: Is "meager" too big a word? If you need a translation, let me know. I'm here to help.

Luke Warm
08-27-2012, 01:32 PM
I realize all this name changing is taxing the limits of your meager intelligence, but that wasn't aimede at you, dumbass.

EDIT: Is "meager" too big a word? If you need a translation, let me know. I'm here to help.

I can see all the bite is gone. I'm done with you. It was fun for a bit, Troll Whisperer. But you are getting cornier and cornier. I'll go ahead and bow out. You win, Mr. Frazod the Troll Whisperer, you are the grand clever smacktalking forum champion! Woohoo!

Go make yourself a championship CP sig, little buddy.

GO CHIEFS!!!

Frazod
08-27-2012, 01:46 PM
I can see all the bite is gone. I'm done with you. It was fun for a bit, Troll Whisperer. But you are getting cornier and cornier. I'll go ahead and bow out. You win, Mr. Frazod the Troll Whisperer, you are the grand clever smacktalking forum champion! Woohoo!

Go make yourself a championship CP sig, little buddy.

GO CHIEFS!!!

Run along now, spanky. Those toilets won't clean themselves.

Saul Good
08-27-2012, 01:50 PM
Another gem of a thread courtesy of frazod.

Luke Warm
08-27-2012, 02:44 PM
Another gem of a thread courtesy of frazod.

Yea he really got me. LMAO

Sucky
08-27-2012, 02:49 PM
How many more innocent people have to die?

Its time we outlaw guns once and for all.

Frazod
08-27-2012, 02:53 PM

:crybaby:

Bwana
08-27-2012, 02:56 PM

After reading the crap in your posts the last 24 hours, you seem "miserable."

MahiMike
08-27-2012, 02:56 PM
Just outlaw bullets. Even crooks can't shoot then...

Frazod
08-27-2012, 02:59 PM

He probably wets himself every time he sees a gun.

Must be embarrassing.

blaise
08-27-2012, 03:03 PM
So, Sucky is some guy doing a Wickedson act, right?

Fish
08-27-2012, 03:08 PM

He seems super miserable. Miserable enough to belong to some group of Miserable people who are miserable beyond repair.

If only such a place existed........

stevieray
08-27-2012, 03:09 PM

....why don't you go to the Library and find how many MILLIONS of people died once their country was disarmed.

Unbeleivable....:rolleyes:

Bwana
08-27-2012, 03:11 PM
He probably wets himself every time he sees a gun.

Must be embarrassing.

I ran into a guy like that a little over a week ago in Cooke City. I had just come off the trail and still had my Smith & Wesson 500 tied on. I was jumping off my atv to get something out of my storage case when I see this flit boy looking at me like I was the 2nd coming of Satan.

The guy kept looking at me then down at the 500. I finally said "It's a gun, have you even seen one?" He says: "but it's a big gun." I briefly explained to this douche that a grizzly bear is a big animal and if it comes down to shooting one, a .22 would be a poor choice.

The guy still had this look on his face like I was going to go Wyatt Earp on his ass, so I shut down my storage case, told him to have a great day, laughed and drove off.

LiveSteam
08-27-2012, 03:12 PM
....why don't you go to he library and find how many MILLIONS of people died once their country was disarmed.

Unbeleivable....:rolleyes:

Im guessing its wickedson & he is at the Library on they're internet connection under this mult

Bwana
08-27-2012, 03:13 PM
He seems super miserable. Miserable enough to belong to some group of Miserable people who are miserable beyond repair.

If only such a place existed........

Indeed, I'm just waiting for you guys to finish with him. :D

Frazod
08-27-2012, 03:16 PM
So, Sucky is some guy doing a Wickedson act, right?

It's like pulling weeds. Rip one out, two more take it's place.

Donger
08-27-2012, 03:17 PM
I ran into a guy like that a little over a week ago in Cooke City. I had just come off the trail and still had my Smith & Wesson 500 tied on. I was jumping off my atv to get something out of my storage case when I see this flit boy looking at me like I was the 2nd coming of Satan.

The guy kept looking at me then down at the 500. I finally said "It's a gun, have you even seen one?" He says: "but it's a big gun." I briefly explained to this douche that a grizzly bear is a big animal and if it comes down to shooting one, a .22 would be a poor choice.

The guy still had this look on his face like I was going to go Wyatt Earp on his ass, so I shut down my storage case, told him to have a great day, laughed and drove off.

We have a local guy who watches over our mountain house for us. He's also a plumber and was inside checking out something last winter. I asked him if the locals would mind the kids and I plinking away with a BB rifle. He looked at me funny, reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a Glock 40(?). I laughed, but my wife almost peed herself. The community newsletter recently wrote this: "We have been getting complaints about someone firing at the local muskrats when they are swimming in the lake with a high-powered rifle. While we know this is the high country and everyone is armed, please don't do this. It's not a good idea."

LMAO

Sucky
08-27-2012, 03:18 PM

Wow you're such a man's man with your gun:rolleyes:

And the fact is, if no guns were allowed in this country (kinda like Japan) then it would be a whole lot safer imo.

blaise
08-27-2012, 03:19 PM

And the fact is, if no guns were allowed in this country (kinda like Japan) then it would be a whole lot safer imo.

Imagine how much better if no dumbasses like you were allowed in this country.

Frazod
08-27-2012, 03:20 PM

Have you ever fired a gun, Sucky? You realize that's legal, right? Even for the ladies.

LiveSteam
08-27-2012, 03:22 PM
We had defenseless Crappie fillets today for lunch. poor lil guys WERE DAM TASTY !

Bwana
08-27-2012, 03:23 PM

ROFL

Your act is going to slow down now, Shirley.

Luke Warm
08-27-2012, 03:23 PM

So move to Japan.

Frazod
08-27-2012, 03:26 PM
ROFL

Your act is going to slow down now, Shirley.

Heh.

Bwana
08-27-2012, 03:32 PM
We have a local guy who watches over our mountain house for us. He's also a plumber and was inside checking out something last winter. I asked him if the locals would mind the kids and I plinking away with a BB rifle. He looked at me funny, reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a Glock 40(?). I laughed, but my wife almost peed herself. The community newsletter recently wrote this: "We have been getting complaints about someone firing at the local muskrats when they are swimming in the lake with a high-powered rifle. While we know this is the high country and everyone is armed, please don't do this. It's not a good idea."

LMAO

Now is that in NM?

Bwana
08-27-2012, 03:33 PM
So move to Japan.

I'd like to see him spend some quality time in North Korea.

Donger
08-27-2012, 03:33 PM
Now is that in NM?

No, Colorado.

Bwana
08-27-2012, 03:34 PM
No, Colorado.

Aww nice, which part?

Phobia
08-27-2012, 04:12 PM
We have a local guy who watches over our mountain house for us.

Is that house situated near the American Idol house, Dane?

Donger
08-27-2012, 04:15 PM
Is that house situated near the American Idol house, Dane?

I don't know.

Bwana
08-27-2012, 04:59 PM
I don't know.

The proper answer would have been, that's my guest house and I rented it to them. :D

vailpass
08-27-2012, 05:53 PM
I don't know.

You mean: I don't know now go **** yourself with rusty razor wire you worthless piece of human garbage.

Geez Donger.

*edit*
Bwana beat me to it, his is better...

The proper answer would have been, that's my guest house and I rented it to them. :D

Donger
08-27-2012, 06:26 PM
You mean: I don't know now go **** yourself with rusty razor wire you worthless piece of human garbage.

Geez Donger.

*edit*
Bwana beat me to it, his is better...

:spock:

Wait, was Phobia's post meant as some kind of insult?

BourbonMan
08-27-2012, 06:38 PM
I saw people talking about gins and grizzly bears...I thought I'd post this...Might have been posted already, but I find it F..king hilarious.

Phobia
08-27-2012, 08:23 PM
:spock:

Wait, was Phobia's post meant as some kind of insult?

Nah - just a silly Dane McCloud reference.