PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Seneca Wallace

grimes82
08-31-2012, 08:42 PM
Am I the only one who would love to see us pick up Seneca Wallace?? I have always thought he was an excellent qb.... I remember a few years back when he started for Seattle against us and played really well. Plus their is history there with Dabol....

I say we give him a shot!

Ceej
08-31-2012, 08:44 PM
Am I the only one who would love to see us pick up Seneca Wallace?? I have always thought he was an excellent qb.... I remember a few years back when he started for Seattle against us and played really well. Plus their is history there with Dabol....

Yes.

DTLB58
08-31-2012, 08:46 PM

Yes x2

grimes82
08-31-2012, 08:46 PM
I hope to God we are on the phone trying to get him to Kansas City.

Bugeater
08-31-2012, 08:47 PM
Am I the only one who thinks you're a goddamn idiot?

Micjones
08-31-2012, 08:48 PM
Yep, I'm pretty sure it's just you.

BoneKrusher
i wouldn't mind it at all.

BossChief
Hahaha

This should probably be your last thread.

grimes82
08-31-2012, 08:53 PM

You have obviously never watched him play... he makes plays with his legs and his arm.

L.A. Chieffan
08-31-2012, 08:54 PM
I cant wait for the onslaught of threads recommending shitty cut Qbs to come to the chiefs.... oh wait

Demonpenz
08-31-2012, 08:54 PM
Dual threat

ShowtimeSBMVP
08-31-2012, 08:55 PM
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Josh Johnson gets dropped by 49ers http://wp.me/p14QSB-4Zin

grimes82
08-31-2012, 08:57 PM
I cant wait for the onslaught of threads recommending shitty cut Qbs to come to the chiefs.... oh wait

He is definately better than Quinn and Stanzi, and could probably beat Cassell out if given a fair shot...

So why would it hurt??????

BossChief
The only quarterback that I'd be interested in would be Moore, if he gets released.

That kid is very underrated.

boogblaster
no

Rain Man
08-31-2012, 08:58 PM
He's a poor man's Russell Wilson, but we already have that in Donald Stephenson.

Bugeater
08-31-2012, 08:59 PM
You have obviously never watched him play... he makes plays with his legs and his arm.
You obviously have no idea who you're talking to.

grimes82
08-31-2012, 09:00 PM
You obviously have no idea who you're talking to.

you're right, I obviously dont.

L.A. Chieffan
08-31-2012, 09:00 PM
He is definately better than Quinn and Stanzi, and could probably beat Cassell out if given a fair shot...

So why would it hurt??????

Uh, no.

grimes82
08-31-2012, 09:02 PM
Uh, no.

Ok, even if you don't agree with the Cassel point... You dont think he would serve as a better backup than Quinn or Stanzi?

L.A. Chieffan
08-31-2012, 09:04 PM
Ok, even if you don't agree with the Cassel point... You dont think he would serve as a better backup than Quinn or Stanzi?

Maybe Stanzi but at that point who gives a shit? The season will be over anyways.

TLO
08-31-2012, 09:05 PM
I want Josh Johnson.

Deberg_1990
08-31-2012, 09:07 PM
Am I the only one who would love to see us pick up Seneca Wallace??

Yes, we already have 3 of him.

pr_capone
08-31-2012, 09:07 PM

Obviously. Bugeater is nothing more than a troll. You should ignore him.

tk13
08-31-2012, 09:09 PM
The funny thing is I thought Russell Wilson was a poor man's Seneca Wallace.

Bugeater
08-31-2012, 09:09 PM
I definitely didn't see him beat Nebraska back in 2002. Nope.

arrowheadnation
08-31-2012, 09:10 PM
Only if Jeff George turns us down.

BossChief
08-31-2012, 09:14 PM
I definitely didn't see him beat Nebraska back in 2002. Nope.SHUDDUP, n00b....YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM PLAY!!!

seriously though...

He was fun to watch in college, when he wasnt playing your favorite team.

Iowa had some fun games against him in the CyHawk series.

Ace Gunner
08-31-2012, 09:28 PM
oh good. another midget.

Bugeater
08-31-2012, 09:32 PM
SHUDDUP, n00b....YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM PLAY!!!

seriously though...

I remember wondering why the hell he was wearing an ISU uniform instead of a Husker uniform.

BossChief
08-31-2012, 09:42 PM
I remember wondering why the hell he was wearing an ISU uniform instead of a Husker uniform.

Yeah, no shit.

He would have been a lot more fun to watch if he had played for a team like Nebraska that was in the hunt.

pimpchief
08-31-2012, 09:58 PM
No thank you.

mcaj22
08-31-2012, 10:07 PM
Uh, no.

Seneca beat Cassel in our "good year"

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore?gid=20100919005

without that Flowers interception to bail us out (our only touchdown, how sad offense...). And he knows Daboll's system

Ace Gunner
08-31-2012, 10:10 PM
Seneca beat Cassel in our "good year"

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore?gid=20100919005

without that Flowers interception to bail us out (our only touchdown, how sad offense...). And he knows Daboll's system

ya, but he's a dwarf and he's like 50. I can handle Quinn, not this guy.

mcaj22
08-31-2012, 10:12 PM
ya, but he's a dwarf and he's like 50. I can handle Quinn, not this guy.

Seneca Wallace - 32
Matt Cassel - 30

pr_capone
08-31-2012, 10:22 PM
Seneca Wallace - 32
Matt Cassel - 30

What a Lou Zare that guy is.

Cornstock
08-31-2012, 10:28 PM
SHUDDUP, n00b....YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM PLAY!!!

seriously though...

Too bad they got rid of the trophy and replaced it with the most God awful trophy in the history of sports

http://hawkcentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/CyHawk.jpg

pr_capone
08-31-2012, 10:33 PM
Too bad they got rid of the trophy and replaced it with the most God awful trophy in the history of sports

That is just awful.

lewdog
08-31-2012, 10:39 PM
We have fallen so far as to seriously ask if Seneca fucking Wallace would make a difference for this team.

:facepalm:

Bump
08-31-2012, 10:42 PM
HELL TO THE YES

LETS DO THIS!

Also, I'm down for keeping Tanney over Stanzi. Tanney is accurate, and that's better than anything we've had since Cool Joe and Trent Green. Accuracy above all.

pr_capone
08-31-2012, 10:56 PM
HELL TO THE YES

LETS DO THIS!

Also, I'm down for keeping Tanney over Stanzi. Tanney is accurate, and that's better than anything we've had since Cool Joe and Trent Green. Accuracy above all.

Though I also want to keep him around over stanzi, it is WAAAY to early to be saying that he is better than Cassel or even Damon "The Wobble Launcher" Huard. The kid has a ton of potential and I (want to) believe that had it not been for him going all Kyle Orton with his finger he would have beat out Stanzi for the 3 spot. The only starter that we have had that he is for sure better than is Tyler Palko.

Bump
08-31-2012, 11:03 PM
Though I also want to keep him around over stanzi, it is WAAAY to early to be saying that he is better than Cassel or even Damon "The Wobble Launcher" Huard. The kid has a ton of potential and I (want to) believe that had it not been for him going all Kyle Orton with his finger he would have beat out Stanzi for the 3 spot. The only starter that we have had that he is for sure better than is Tyler Palko.

this could turn into a Kurt Warner scenario. Just saying. The kid is accurate as shit, kinda athletic. Stanzi sucks balls and couldn't play over Palko. Keep Tanney, people will be talking about if he never put that video on youtube, he never would have gotten a chance at a legendary career, lol. Seriously, he's more accurate than any other QB we've had. LOL I know it's a pipe dream, but we are desperate.

Ace Gunner
08-31-2012, 11:15 PM
Okay. Quit. This dude is not Montana and he doesn't have enough time left on the clock.

Unsmooth-Moment
08-31-2012, 11:20 PM
What is his rating on madden? I like to run around with the qb, so I say we take him.

Phobia
08-31-2012, 11:31 PM
I don't care who we get if it's an upgrade. Is this guy an upgrade? Who knows? I did party with his wife and in-laws when they stopped by my tailgate several years ago though.

kaplin42
09-01-2012, 12:04 AM

So he got cut because he was just too awesome for the team to handle?

Enough with fail qb's.

Imon Yourside
09-01-2012, 01:48 AM
Is Mark Vlasic still available?

Pasta Little Brioni
09-01-2012, 04:54 AM
You have got to be shitting me

bevischief
09-01-2012, 05:04 AM
oh good. another midget.

Damn midgets they are everywhere...

Mr. Flopnuts
09-01-2012, 05:12 AM
You have got to be shitting me

I wouldn't shit you....it'd hurt!

Pasta Little Brioni
09-01-2012, 05:15 AM
I wouldn't shit you....it'd hurt!

then the midgets

bevischief
09-01-2012, 05:17 AM
attacked his cornhole

BoneKrusher
09-01-2012, 05:58 AM
The only quarterback that I'd be interested in would be Moore, if he gets released.

That kid is very underrated.

Yeah, he'd be a great fit.

BoneKrusher
09-01-2012, 06:00 AM
Is Mark Vlasic still available?

now that would pickle Pioli's QB depth chart.

qabbaan
09-01-2012, 07:38 AM
If you want a veteran backup, Sage Rosenfels was cut by the Vikings.

I knew yesterday someone would clamor for Wallace because our pathetic team and our career day defenses made him look good once or twice over his career.

BoneKrusher
09-01-2012, 07:40 AM
If you want a veteran backup, Sage Rosenfels was cut by the Vikings.

i noticed this as well.

RustShack
09-01-2012, 07:50 AM

That isn't the CyHawk trophy. Never has been, and never will be used as it.

R8RFAN
09-01-2012, 07:59 AM
Every QB released gets it's own thread on CP LMAO

BoneKrusher
09-01-2012, 08:19 AM
Every QB released gets it's own thread on CP LMAO

we're desperate. ;)

R8RFAN
09-01-2012, 08:22 AM
we're desperate. ;)

No pressure on me this year, Everybody says we are gonna finish last.

BoneKrusher
09-01-2012, 08:26 AM
No pressure on me this year, Everybody says we are gonna finish last.

the West will depend on how well Manning holds up.
if he stays healthy i say Denver will take the division, if he goes down it' could be anyone's.
altho the Chargers would be my frontrunner if that happens.

R8RFAN
09-01-2012, 08:30 AM
the West will depend on how well Manning holds up.
if he stays healthy i say Denver will take the division, if he goes down it' could be anyone's.
altho the Chargers would be my frontrunner if that happens.

I think Sandy Eggo is on a downward spiral, I think the injuries are gonna kill the Raiders early and they won't recover this year as a result. I think the Donks season rests on 1 old player with great talent and I think The Cheaps running game will decide their fate... If I had to pick one team that I think has the best shot, I would say the Cheaps but as bad as Cassell is, if he goes down, your season is over... Raiders can't win with Lienart or Pryor either though... DMC Has to remain healthy this year.

BoneKrusher
09-01-2012, 08:33 AM
I think Sandy Eggo is on a downward spiral, I think the injuries are gonna kill the Raiders early and they won't recover this year as a result. I think the Donks season rests on 1 old player with great talent and I think The Cheaps running game will decide their fate... If I had to pick one team that I think has the best shot, I would say the Cheaps but as bad as Cassell is, if he goes down, your season is over... Raiders can't win with Lienart or Pryor either though... DMC Has to remain healthy this year.

i think if you have a good QB and IMO Sandy Eggo does, you always have a chance.

w/o a good QB there's no way in todays NFL.

R8RFAN
09-01-2012, 08:34 AM
i think if you have a good QB and IMO Sandy Eggo does, you always have a chance.

w/o a good QB there's no way in todays NFL.

Well that QB has to have somebody to throw too and all of our WR's have pussyfeet and always have sprained ankles and shit...

R8RFAN
09-01-2012, 08:36 AM
Cassels main fault is he has a noodlearm... if Romeo designs a gameplan around that noodlearm you guys will win your share... Gruden did that with Gannon, Now matt is not as sharp as Gannon was but has similar physical strengths ...

Do you know the Raiders almost Got Aaron Rodgers via trade for Randy Moss when Favre was the QB?

Oh how do I wish that trade would have happened.

BoneKrusher
09-01-2012, 08:37 AM
Well that QB has to have somebody to throw too and all of our WR's have pussyfeet and always have sprained ankles and shit...

yeah, Gates is getting long in the tooth but Meachem may be a good pickup for them

BoneKrusher
09-01-2012, 08:38 AM
Do you know the Raiders almost Got Aaron Rodgers via trade for Randy Moss when Favre was the QB?

i never knew that, no offense but i'm glad the Raiders missed out. :D

R8RFAN
09-01-2012, 08:40 AM
i never knew that, no offense but i'm glad the Raiders missed out. :D

Favre pushed hard for RM but the Packers were too smart for that shit.... I think Favre knew how good AR was and didn't want him to take his job

BoneKrusher
09-01-2012, 08:44 AM
Favre pushed hard for RM but the Packers were too smart for that shit.... I think Favre knew how good AR was and didn't want him to take his job

yeah i think Favre knew too, you can sense jealousy when you see him doing interviews and AR's name comes up.

R8RFAN
09-01-2012, 08:45 AM
yeah i think Favre knew too, you can sense jealousy when you see him doing interviews and AR's name comes up.

AR has extreme talent but strikes me as very arrogant....

BoneKrusher
09-01-2012, 08:46 AM
AR has extreme talent but strikes me as very arrogant....

yes on the Talent and arrogant, you're probably right.

Red Dawg
09-01-2012, 08:47 AM

You think everyone is an idiot so just shut the hell up.

milkman
09-01-2012, 09:12 AM
Cassels main fault is he has a noodlearm... if Romeo designs a gameplan around that noodlearm you guys will win your share... Gruden did that with Gannon, Now matt is not as sharp as Gannon was but has similar physical strengths ...

No, Cassel's main fault is that can not make reads and go through progressions.

Cassel's arm strength is just about equal to Drew Brees.

Cassel's mechanics are inferior, so he would never be able ot achieve the level of success that Brees has achieved.

However, the thing that separtes them even more than the mechanics is that Brees processes information so much faster, and the result is that he delivers the ball on time, even with marginal arm strength.

Red Dawg
09-01-2012, 09:16 AM

Cassel's mechanics are inferior, so he would never be able ot achieve the level of success that Brees has achieved.

However, the thing that separtes them even more than the mechanics is that Brees processes information so much faster, and the result is that he delivers the ball on time, even with marginal arm strength.

Good post. Matt definitely does not think fast enough be an NFL starter. We have seen this over and over again.

R8RFAN
09-01-2012, 09:23 AM

You guys follow him so I am gonna give you the argument here.

Ace Gunner
09-01-2012, 09:34 AM
All you gotta do is look at Cassel's mechanics to know he is football stupid. I'm pretty sure that's why Haley's dad said Cassel can't do it. He saw that and thought damn, that is some stupid wind up he's got there, he's going to get picked and clobbered.

Accuracy is the most distinguishing difference between good QB's and not good QB's. An accurate QB just knows where the ball needs to go without even really looking and he puts it right there. Guys like Brees do it routinely. By now, we would have seen this from Cassel. Obviously most of you guys know it will never happen for Cassel, but just want to throw this in the pile.

Chiefnj2
09-01-2012, 09:44 AM
Rewind four years.

If somebody told you the day Pioli was hired that the 2012 offseason would be spent arguing whether KC should bring in Seneca Wallace to IMPROVE the QB position you would have just bought a Broncos or Raiders jersey and switched affiliation.

Ace Gunner
09-01-2012, 09:57 AM
Rewind four years.

If somebody told you the day Pioli was hired that the 2012 offseason would be spent arguing whether KC should bring in Seneca Wallace to IMPROVE the QB position you would have just bought a Broncos or Raiders jersey and switched affiliation.

To be fair, rewind three years. Not that this really sways the conversation.

BoneKrusher
09-01-2012, 11:35 AM

most excellent post.