PDA

View Full Version : Football Barrys back

barry_smilez20
09-09-2012, 03:37 PM
A chiefs fan has been on my account but that is over now go lions and may we always remember the great barry

DaFace
09-09-2012, 03:38 PM
Joy.

Shogun
09-09-2012, 03:40 PM
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells

Ming the Merciless
09-09-2012, 03:40 PM
why hello there

lewdog
09-09-2012, 03:41 PM
Barry's back, back again
Barry's back, tell a friend

tredadda
09-09-2012, 03:41 PM
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ace Gunner
09-09-2012, 03:42 PM
barry good thread.

Phobia
09-09-2012, 03:43 PM
I definitely care.

Ace Gunner
09-09-2012, 03:43 PM
gifs please.

Marcellus
09-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Should have spent your time with Rosetta Stone's English for dummies CD's.

KcMizzou
09-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Joy.Happy, happy, joy, joy!

notorious
09-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Should have spent your time with Rosetta Stone's English for dummies CD's.

No, he needs to save us all the boredom and take a needle full of antifreeze.

Rasputin
09-09-2012, 03:54 PM

http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy288/Jezzabro/fdshfdshs.jpg
/barry

Rasputin
09-09-2012, 03:56 PM
http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq76/boxofidiosyncrasies/0001dchf.gif

Canofbier
09-09-2012, 03:58 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/REeeucZtDY0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

big nasty kcnut
09-09-2012, 04:01 PM
Who are you?

InChiefsHeaven
09-09-2012, 04:45 PM
What the fuck is going on around here?

09-09-2012, 04:47 PM
I need the kool aid.

A Salt Weapon
09-09-2012, 04:47 PM
You spelled Berry wrong, and yes he's back. Should be making some big plays for us hopefully.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bowser
09-09-2012, 04:49 PM
http://mlkshk.com/r/2QJ

barry_smilez20
09-09-2012, 04:50 PM

The fact that u put so much time to respond to this epic tale tells of the extreme excitement of your life congradulation on te failed attempt at an insult

barry_smilez20
09-09-2012, 04:51 PM
You spelled Berry wrong, and yes he's back. Should be making some big plays for us hopefully.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nahh his acl will give again soon

Shogun
09-09-2012, 04:52 PM
The fact that u put so much time to respond to this epic tale tells of the extreme excitement of your life congradulation on te failed attempt at an insult

Copypasta brotha. I didn't write shit

barry_smilez20
09-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Copypasta brotha. I didn't write shit

Then u spent time loooking it up BROTHA

RNR
09-09-2012, 05:07 PM
You are a sad little person LMAO Why don't you post more pictures of hangings. I will admit I have always been curious why people have the motivation to be a troll~

barry_smilez20
09-09-2012, 05:10 PM
You are a sad little person LMAO Why don't you post more pictures of hangings. I will admit I have always been curious why people have the motivation to be a troll~

The fact that you remember that at least means i made a lasting impression and yes i guess i am a troll when i get bored i come on here to see yall wine abou how bad the chiefs are doing thats my motivation

RNR
09-09-2012, 05:18 PM
The fact that you remember that at least means i made a lasting impression and yes i guess i am a troll when i get bored i come on here to see yall wine abou how bad the chiefs are doing thats my motivation

Yes worthless shitbags tend to stick in my memory. As I said you are a sad little person and I care. How are things in the trailer park? Good to see the welfare checks allow you to have the Internet again. Living in Detroit, smoking crack and trolling on the Internet...living the good life LMAO

barry_smilez20
09-09-2012, 05:57 PM
Actually i live in texas and for the worthless piece of shit thing funny toou say so i think the same about peoplr who brag about being rednecks you dumb fuck and as for the wellfre thing nahh im a teacher so no not living in a trailor park like you and the rest of the redneck nation.. Teacher highschool football coach im guessin your probably a local peewee coach or something right... Thats why you have the right too wine about the chiefs lozing??

lewdog
09-09-2012, 06:06 PM
Actually i live in texas and for the worthless piece of shit thing funny toou say so i think the same about peoplr who brag about being rednecks you dumb **** and as for the wellfre thing nahh im a teacher so no not living in a trailor park like you and the rest of the redneck nation.. Teacher highschool football coach im guessin your probably a local peewee coach or something right... Thats why you have the right too wine about the chiefs lozing??

Punctuation, spell check, dictionaries can all be your friend "teacher."

Bwana
09-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Actually i live in texas and for the worthless piece of shit thing funny toou say so i think the same about peoplr who brag about being rednecks you dumb **** and as for the wellfre thing nahh im a teacher so no not living in a trailor park like you and the rest of the redneck nation.. Teacher highschool football coach im guessin your probably a local peewee coach or something right... Thats why you have the right too wine about the chiefs lozing??

English, learn it.

BillSelfsTrophycase
09-09-2012, 06:08 PM
Actually i live in texas and for the worthless piece of shit thing funny toou say so i think the same about peoplr who brag about being rednecks you dumb fuck and as for the wellfre thing nahh im a teacher so no not living in a trailor park like you and the rest of the redneck nation.. Teacher highschool football coach im guessin your probably a local peewee coach or something right... Thats why you have the right too wine about the chiefs lozing??

Smed hacked Barry's account?

barry_smilez20
09-09-2012, 06:11 PM
English, learn it.
History learned it ib college certified thanks for your concern in my english ...thing is im not afraid of some people on a website giving me crap about misspelling something from my phone i know your probably the type who spell check your posts and threads

Frazod
09-09-2012, 06:15 PM
Smed hacked Barry's account?

No, he's just that dumb. A role model for Setsuna, no doubt.

Bwana
09-09-2012, 06:15 PM
History learned it ib college certified thanks for your concern in my english ...thing is im not afraid of some people on a website giving me crap about misspelling something from my phone i know your probably the type who spell check your posts and threads

Well alright then! LMAO

How's our boy Lemon Pie/Lemon Meringue doing?

barry_smilez20
09-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Still rolling around about the fact that i dont care about misspellig something thanks for taking the time to highlight that for me