PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Dairy of a disgusted fan.

The Bad Guy
09-09-2012, 09:57 PM
-Let this one sink in, over the last 7 regular season openers, the Chiefs are 1-6. That's awful.

-We have Carl Winslow as our head coach. Seems like a nice guy, can coordinate a defense decently, although his inability to adjust in game is becoming more and more problematic each week, but there's no way this guy is going to cut it.

-Cassel did enough to tease us yet again, but when a defense makes adjustments against him, he just folds. Played a great first half, but it's how you close.

-Why can't this GM find pass rushers or backup corners? It's ****ing deplorable that when Hali is out, we have nothing to get to the QB. How is this possible? How do you keep putting Jacques Reeves isolated on one side of the field? It's just laughable.

I literally have no emotion after loses anymore. It's like I expect them and as a fan, that's about the worst place you can be. I miss the days where I thought the Chiefs would win every week, but the football soul has been sucked out of my body by the shit product that's put on the field and the acceptance by the general manager to keep putting Matt Cassel on the field in a QB driven league.

The Chiefs can continue to add all the side dishes they want. Winston is a good player, Hillis will eventually get going, Poe looks like he might turn out, but until they add a QB that can actually lead a team when they are down, and can be a complete difference maker, none of it's going to matter.

We have a young core lead by an old man laid back coach and a stubborn GM. That's not going to translate into success.

AndChiefs
09-09-2012, 09:58 PM
Is it at least pasteurized?

Imon Yourside
09-09-2012, 09:59 PM
Is it at least pasteurized?

no homo?

Saleenman607
09-09-2012, 10:00 PM
2 %

baitism
09-09-2012, 10:01 PM
This is too long. I am just going to skim through it.

Discuss Thrower
09-09-2012, 10:02 PM
I'm having trouble digesting this.

milkman
09-09-2012, 10:02 PM
Is this thread dedicated to me?

Bugeater
09-09-2012, 10:03 PM
I can see you guys are going to milk that spelling error for all it's worth.

In58men
Anybody else horny tonight?

bricks

It's okay. You can let err rip if you have to.

cdcox
I scream just thinking about this team.

milkman
09-09-2012, 10:04 PM
On a serious note, I became apathetic about losses years ago, before Marty, and since I hated that Carl hired Marty, I never really have gotten past that.

Saleenman607
09-09-2012, 10:04 PM
The Chiefs are winning the Cap battle tho......thats good isn't it?

tk13
09-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Is this thread dedicated to me?

Do you lack toes? Some people are lack toes intolerant.

lewdog
09-09-2012, 10:06 PM
Time to skim the fat off the top

The Bad Guy
09-09-2012, 10:07 PM
I deserve all of this. Stupid fucking typo.

bricks
09-09-2012, 10:08 PM
This team needs to draft a quarterback, get some passrushers, a middle linebacker.

By the time they do all this half the team will be old and a lot of the core players will be gone. Then they will have to rebuild again and then by the time they compete it'll be like 2025.

okcchief
09-09-2012, 10:10 PM
I pretty much agree with everything you've said. I wish we would just fire Pioli and give all key players a year off and draft Barkley. Obviously, you can't realistically do that, but this organization can never bottom out to get THE guy.

Then you watch Denver do everything to get good quick.

Fuck!

Bowser
09-09-2012, 10:13 PM
I still get irritated after losses, but I'm over it like 10 minutes later. In the past, crappy games and losses could stick around for days. I'm just not that emotionally invested anymore.

I hate that the owners of both my pro teams try to do business at bargain basement prices, though.

BryanBusby
09-09-2012, 10:14 PM
I like cheese.

Johnny Vegas
09-09-2012, 10:14 PM
This team needs some leadership. There isn't one player that shows the team how to finish a game. They all want to win and you can see it, but there isn't that leadership that's key to keep intensity up. The coaching staff needs it as well as the players.

lewdog
09-09-2012, 10:15 PM
I have no idea how anyone can live life avoiding dairy products. I love cheese and milk way too much!

KCrockaholic
09-09-2012, 10:15 PM

We're saving money for a giant free agency splash!!!

We could save an assload of money and misery if we cut that fuck face Casshole.

lewdog
09-09-2012, 10:16 PM
This team needs some leadership. There isn't one player that shows the team how to finish a game. They all want to win and you can see it, but there isn't that leadership that's key to keep intensity up. The coaching staff needs it as well as the players.

Matt Cassel is a leader without any skills. So we have that.

munkey
09-09-2012, 10:19 PM

And why Manning went to Denver...It's all about winning...What's not to understand?

KCrockaholic
09-09-2012, 10:20 PM
Since Lamar Hunt died are we the worst team in the AFC record-wise?

Al Bundy
09-09-2012, 10:21 PM
-Let this one sink in, over the last 7 regular season openers, the Chiefs are 1-6. That's awful.

-We have Carl Winslow as our head coach. Seems like a nice guy, can coordinate a defense decently, although his inability to adjust in game is becoming more and more problematic each week, but there's no way this guy is going to cut it.

-Cassel did enough to tease us yet again, but when a defense makes adjustments against him, he just folds. Played a great first half, but it's how you close.

-Why can't this GM find pass rushers or backup corners? It's ****ing deplorable that when Hali is out, we have nothing to get to the QB. How is this possible? How do you keep putting Jacques Reeves isolated on one side of the field? It's just laughable.

I literally have no emotion after loses anymore. It's like I expect them and as a fan, that's about the worst place you can be. I miss the days where I thought the Chiefs would win every week, but the football soul has been sucked out of my body by the shit product that's put on the field and the acceptance by the general manager to keep putting Matt Cassel on the field in a QB driven league.

The Chiefs can continue to add all the side dishes they want. Winston is a good player, Hillis will eventually get going, Poe looks like he might turn out, but until they add a QB that can actually lead a team when they are down, and can be a complete difference maker, none of it's going to matter.

We have a young core lead by an old man laid back coach and a stubborn GM. That's not going to translate into success.

http://www.mediabistro.com/unbeige/files/original/2005_0308_urkel.jpg

Did I do that?

ThaVirus
09-09-2012, 10:22 PM
I still get irritated after losses, but I'm over it like 10 minutes later. In the past, crappy games and losses could stick around for days. I'm just not that emotionally invested anymore.

I hate that the owners of both my pro teams try to do business at bargain basement prices, though.

Pretty much this. Normally my week would have been ruined by a loss. I haven't felt that since about 2009.

The Bad Guy
09-09-2012, 10:22 PM
Just about every team's leader is either the QB, or they are the dominant middle linebacker like Ray Lewis and Patrick Willis.

It just fucking drives me crazy the level of excuses that Pioli will trot out about Matt how he flashed during the first half. It's not about wining here. It's about saving money, and refusing to admit your mistakes.

When Pioli whiffed on just about EVERYTHING during his first off-season, that should tell Clark something. However, Pioli is making him money, and that's ultimately all that matters.

Fans know this. That's why the fucking Arrowhead magic fucking died a long time ago.

TinyEvel
09-09-2012, 10:24 PM
Great Dairy Comes from Happy Fans. Happy fans come From California. Real California dairy. /49ers

Bugeater
09-09-2012, 10:25 PM
I can't even remember the last time I was really upset about a loss.

bricks
09-09-2012, 10:25 PM
This teams definately needs leadership especially at linebacker.

**** man. I'm sick of this soft ass shit.

When are they ever going to bring a guy in here that can lay the wood every Sundays?

I don't see any emotional intensity or leadership at the linebacker position whatsoever. I don't see any mean streaks or attitude on defense. They are missing the field general the Ray Lewis type player or better yet the player that is well rounded and could do it all. Blitz, pressure the QB, get sacks, make good tackles, cover well enough and not blow his assignments, play disciplined and instinctive football and not bite on fakes half the time, you name it. Where is this player? Do the Chiefs have that on their roster? I don't see it.

Belcher needs to GTFO. He is a liability. WTF do they have him for? The guy doesn't make any plays and sucks in coverage.

munkey
09-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Just about every team's leader is either the QB, or they are the dominant middle linebacker like Ray Lewis and Patrick Willis.

It just ****ing drives me crazy the level of excuses that Pioli will trot out about Matt how he flashed during the first half. It's not about wining here. It's about saving money, and refusing to admit your mistakes.

When Pioli whiffed on just about EVERYTHING during his first off-season, that should tell Clark something. However, Pioli is making him money, and that's ultimately all that matters.

Fans know this. That's why the ****ing Arrowhead magic ****ing died a long time ago.

THIS....Same shit year in, year out...:banghead:

mikey23545
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/3805/eatmorchikinphoto2.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/100/eatmorchikinphoto2.jpg/)

tk13
Since Lamar Hunt died are we the worst team in the AFC record-wise?

After today we are 27-54 since the start of the 2007 season. Clark's first full season after gutting the team with Herm and starting the youth movement everyone was so excited about.

Discuss Thrower
I'm not upset about this loss, I'm upset about the fact the next 15 weeks are pointless outside of deciding draft position.

KCrockaholic
09-09-2012, 10:27 PM

It just ****ing drives me crazy the level of excuses that Pioli will trot out about Matt how he flashed during the first half. It's not about wining here. It's about saving money, and refusing to admit your mistakes.

Fans know this. That's why the ****ing Arrowhead magic ****ing died a long time ago.

That's the worst part. I was at the game, and it was packed. But it's not 90-05 packed.

Titty Meat
09-09-2012, 10:28 PM
Anybody else horny tonight?

PM me

KCrockaholic
09-09-2012, 10:28 PM
After today we are 27-54 since the start of the 2007 season. Clark's first full season after gutting the team with Herm and starting the youth movement everyone was so excited about.

So, probably yeah then?

lewdog
09-09-2012, 10:31 PM
I'm not upset about this loss, I'm upset about the fact the next 15 weeks are pointless outside of deciding draft position.

We will scrape together 6 or 7 wins like always to put us into a perfect spot to draft a DL/OL. Don't worry.

tk13
09-09-2012, 10:32 PM
So, probably yeah then?

Nope! Looking it up, the Lions are actually 26-55 since 2007, including today. So we're one game better. But they also had an 0-16 season in there.

KCrockaholic
09-09-2012, 10:32 PM
If we had just sucked for Luck. Or traded the farm for Griffin. Then we would at least have a future to be excited about.

KCrockaholic
09-09-2012, 10:33 PM
Nope! Looking it up, the Lions are actually 26-55 since 2007, including today. So we're one game better. But they also had an 0-16 season in there.

I said AFC. But ok. Thanks.

Johnny Vegas
09-09-2012, 10:35 PM

What pisses me off are the excuses. A leader doesn't have excuses but accountability. Once the 'buts' start happening it spreads like wildfire and nobody will have an incentive to get better because they'll just pass the buck and it keeps getting passed. The buck stops at the leader. A leader doesn't get suspended for substance abuse, DUI, club fights. They don't go eating McDonald's before practice either.

tk13
09-09-2012, 10:40 PM
I said AFC. But ok. Thanks.

Oh. Then I think you're right. The Browns have one more win than us in that span. Looked at the Jags, Dolphins, Raiders, Bills... all have more wins in the last 5 years.

The Bad Guy
09-09-2012, 10:40 PM
Can we also stop trotting Arenas out there on kickoff returns? Good fucking god. It's awful. Put Wylie back there or someone with some remote speed.

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2012, 10:45 PM
That's why the fucking Arrowhead magic fucking died a long time ago.

All of the magic died a long time ago. Anyone that disagrees is hanging on to memories.

This team lacks leadership from the owner, to the GM, to the coaching staff, and the roster. There's plenty of talent, outside of QB, to win in this league and become something special, but each and every year, there's bullshit drama that happens that derails the organization.

Whether it's the constant hiring of mediocre coaching staffs to poor drafting and bad decisions in free agency, this franchise has basically been a joke, save for a few fun years in the 90's, for the better part of four decades.

I bought the Sunday Ticket for the 12 consecutive year but I just don't really care anymore. I don't get emotional when they have a bad play or bad game, I don't get emotional when the QB sucks ass - I just don't have any emotions for this team because it's been sucked dry from decades of a half-assed product put on the field by the fucking Hunt family.

It sickened me tonight to watch Peyton Manning and the Broncos dismantle the Steelers all the while knowing that Manning WOULD EVEN TAKE HUNT OR PIOLI'S CALL.

Pioli is the laziest fucking GM in the history of the Chiefs, which is saying something when the only other two GM's were Jim Schaaf and Carl Peterson. Instead of recognizing that this is a QB-driven league, the fucker sticks with Matt Cassel for four goddamned years and brings in "competition" like Brady Quinn and Ricky Stanzi. He doesn't sign Bowe to a long term deal and ignores Carr. He's spent too many draft choices on defensive line and he fucking cut Connor Barth, who is a much better and more reliable kicker than the asswipe he drafted in Ryan Succop.

I'm just disgusted but I guess that's an emotion, so I stand somewhat corrected.

Fuck you, Clark Hunt. Fuck you with a chrome dildo up your tightwad fucking ass.

KCrockaholic
09-09-2012, 10:45 PM
Can we also stop trotting Arenas out there on kickoff returns? Good ****ing god. It's awful. Put Wylie back there or someone with some remote speed.

That guy was decent his rookie year. He could pick up some yards. Never more than 30 yards, but he was consistent.

But at this point that guy sucks. It's like he runs at defenders cause he's used to tackling them, rather than running away from defenders. He's a bum. Tony G laughed at Arenas today.

mcaj22
09-09-2012, 10:48 PM
lol i cant believe Pioli cut guys like Barth, Babin, etc

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2012, 10:50 PM

I was pissed about both, specifically Barth, back in 2008 and all I heard was "But he's just a kicker and Succop is great!".

Fucking bullshit.

The Bad Guy
All of the magic died a long time ago. Anyone that disagrees is hanging on to memories.

This team lacks leadership from the owner to the GM to the coaching staff to the roster. There's plenty of talent, outside of QB, to win in this league and become something special, but each and every year, there's bullshit drama that happens that derails the organization.

Whether it's the constant hiring of mediocre coaching staffs to poor drafting and bad decisions in free agency, this franchise has basically been a joke, save for a few fun years in the 90's, for the better part of four decades.

I bought the Sunday Ticket for the 12 consecutive year but I just don't really care anymore. I don't get emotional when they have a bad play or bad game, I don't get emotional when the QB sucks ass - I just don't have any emotions for this team because it's been sucked dry from decades of a half-assed product put on the field by the ****ing Hunt family.

It sickened me tonight to watch Peyton Manning and the Broncos dismantle the Steelers all the while knowing that Manning WOULD EVEN TAKE HUNT OR PIOLI'S CALL.

Pioli is the laziest ****ing GM in the history of the Chiefs, which is saying something when the only other two GM's were Jim Schaaf and Carl Peterson. Instead of recognizing that this is a QB league, the ****er sticks with Matt Cassel for four godamned years and brings in "competition" like Brady Quinn and Ricky Stanzi. He doesn't sign Bowe to a long term deal and ignores Carr. He's spent too many draft choices on defensive line and he ****ing cut Connor Barth, who is a much better and more reliable kicker than the asswipe he drafted in Ryan Succop.

I'm just disgusted but I guess that's an emotion, so I stand somewhat corrected.

**** you, Clark Hunt. **** you with a chrome dildo up your tightwad ****ing ass.

Bad decision, after bad decision, after bad decision.

In a young player's league, we hire Carl Winslow. We can't break away from comfort or ties to GM's. The depth on this team fucking sucks outside of RB and DE.

Trade up to draft Moeaki, when Jimmy Graham is on the board? Hype Baldwin as the training camp darling, but he hasn't shown up in a game since last Halloween? Good thing we have 5 RBs on the roster.

It's just fucking awful. They will win enough games to keep people's jobs intact and they'll ignore taking a first round QB for the 30th straight draft.

Mecca
I basically agree with all of the opener. I still feel Pioli cares more about trying to justify his decisions on Cassel and McCluster than just about anything else.

McCluster at best should be a 4th WR yet instead we're treated to Baldwin on the sideline all day.

Either way I was thrilled at Cassel's first half performance but I'd say the scary thing is that's as good as he can possibly play and it wasn't good enough to be in the lead.

KCrockaholic
09-09-2012, 10:51 PM

Barth is whatever. And I think Babin was just not going to fit in Pioli's system. There's other things to be more upset about than those guys.

mcaj22
I was pissed about both, specifically Barth, back in 2008 and all I heard was "But he's just a kicker and Succop is great!".

****ing bullshit.

Barth is now the best kicker in the NFL accuracy wise lol

munkey

This team lacks leadership from the owner, to the GM, to the coaching staff, and the roster. There's plenty of talent, outside of QB, to win in this league and become something special, but each and every year, there's bullshit drama that happens that derails the organization.

I bought the Sunday Ticket for the 12 consecutive year but I just don't really care anymore. I don't get emotional when they have a bad play or bad game, I don't get emotional when the QB sucks ass - I just don't have any emotions for this team because it's been sucked dry from decades of a half-assed product put on the field by the ****ing Hunt family.

Pioli is the laziest ****ing GM in the history of the Chiefs, which is saying something when the only other two GM's were Jim Schaaf and Carl Peterson. Instead of recognizing that this is a QB-driven league, the ****er sticks with Matt Cassel for four goddamned years and brings in "competition" like Brady Quinn and Ricky Stanzi. He doesn't sign Bowe to a long term deal and ignores Carr. He's spent too many draft choices on defensive line and he ****ing cut Connor Barth, who is a much better and more reliable kicker than the asswipe he drafted in Ryan Succop.

**** you, Clark Hunt. **** you with a chrome dildo up your tightwad ****ing ass.

This...Couldn't have said it any better...:thumb:

Mecca
09-09-2012, 10:52 PM
Bad decision, after bad decision, after bad decision.

In a young player's league, we hire Carl Winslow. We can't break away from comfort or ties to GM's. The depth on this team fucking sucks outside of RB and DE.

Trade up to draft Moeaki, when Jimmy Graham is on the board? Hype Baldwin as the training camp darling, but he hasn't shown up in a game since last Halloween? Good thing we have 5 RBs on the roster.

It's just fucking awful. They will win enough games to keep people's jobs intact and they'll ignore taking a first round QB for the 30th straight draft.

We traded one old boy network for another is all we did, we have the exact same thing we had with Carl just with less wins to show for it.

mcaj22
09-09-2012, 10:52 PM
Barth is whatever. And I think Babin was just not going to fit in Pioli's system. There's other things to be more upset about than those guys.

being top 3 maybe the best current at your position is not "whatever"

Barth does not miss the kick Succop did that and that is a fact lol

and if you dont think a guy like Babin would have helped today then I want the drugs you are on. I'm not sure what other things there is to be upset about other than pointing out the GM lets guys walk for nothing and just fills the team with average role players

How many impact players has Pioli added to this team in 4 ****ing years. One. Eric Berry. The rest are all replaceable and he is the king of finding veteran role players in FA that arent necessarily good, they just round off the team

Mecca
09-09-2012, 10:53 PM

Yet Babin was drafted by Houston to be a 3-4 OLB.

tk13

Pioli is the laziest ****ing GM in the history of the Chiefs, which is saying something when the only other two GM's were Jim Schaaf and Carl Peterson. Instead of recognizing that this is a QB-driven league, the ****er sticks with Matt Cassel for four goddamned years and brings in "competition" like Brady Quinn and Ricky Stanzi. He doesn't sign Bowe to a long term deal and ignores Carr. He's spent too many draft choices on defensive line and he ****ing cut Connor Barth, who is a much better and more reliable kicker than the asswipe he drafted in Ryan Succop.

OUR TIME.

The Bad Guy
I can't believe we traded Tony Gonzalez for Javier Arenas and that fucking asshole Pioli is quoted as saying that was a win for the Chiefs.

Travis Daniels has made more of an impact than Arenas has.

DaneMcCloud
And you know what? Fuck all the haters. Fucking Sanchez today threw 3 TD's, was 19 of 27 for 266 yards and one pick for a team that put up 48 fucking points.

All you Cassel lovers from 2008 that said Sanchez sucked, even after two straight AFC Championship appearances, can go fuck yourselves.

tk13
09-09-2012, 10:54 PM
I basically agree with all of the opener. I still feel Pioli cares more about trying to justify his decisions on Cassel and McCluster than just about anything else.

McCluster at best should be a 4th WR yet instead we're treated to Baldwin on the sideline all day.

Either way I was thrilled at Cassel's first half performance but I'd say the scary thing is that's as good as he can possibly play and it wasn't good enough to be in the lead.

Yeah but to be fair the defense didn't stop a single thing. The first half really wasn't Cassel's fault.

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2012, 10:55 PM

Yeah, you're right. Babin wouldn't have fit the 3-4 (Ha!) because he had too much talent for Clancy Pendergast.

Pioli fucking cut him before training camp. Pioli's a fucking assclown wrapped in cannoli.

Mecca
Yeah but to be fair the defense didn't stop a single thing. The first half really wasn't Cassel's fault.

I meant scary as in the team not that the offense wasn't playing well, I should have clarified better.

KCrockaholic
being top 3 maybe the best current at your position is not "whatever"

Barth does not miss the kick Succop did that and that is a fact lol

and if you dont think a guy like Babin would have helped today then I want the drugs you are on. I'm not sure what other things there is to be upset about other than pointing out the GM lets guys walk for nothing and just fills the team with average role players

How many impact players has Pioli added to this team in 4 ****ing years. One. Eric Berry. The rest are all replaceable and he is the king of finding veteran role players in FA that arent necessarily good, they just round off the team

When did Barth become THAT good? He's solid. But that's high praise.

cdcox
Now if we can just get Hamas back, the gang will be together again.

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2012, 10:56 PM
I can't believe we traded Tony Gonzalez for Javier Arenas and that fucking asshole Pioli is quoted as saying that was a win for the Chiefs.

Travis Daniels has made more of an impact than Arenas has.

Arenas couldn't cover me.

He fucking blows.

DaneMcCloud

Patience, young Padawan

Mecca

Haha, It just saddens me that we are stuck with Cassel for awhile. When I see Pioli doing interviews saying things like "Cassel hasn't gotten a fair shake in KC" I just cringe.

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2012, 10:58 PM

Barth was "that good" when the Chiefs cut him.

Stupid, stupid move. Of course, what else is new? If Succop was cut, Pioli would have ONE guy on the 2012 roster he drafted in 2009.

And Cassel should have been cut in 2009. Great job, Cannoli!

munkey
09-09-2012, 10:59 PM
Haha, It just saddens me that we are stuck with Cassel for awhile. When I see Pioli doing interviews saying things like "Cassel hasn't gotten a fair shake in KC" I just cringe.

Maybe Pioli and Cassel can take their show to another town for a "fair shake"?

That's cool with me...:)

Mecca
09-09-2012, 11:00 PM
Someone really needs to explain to me this teams desire to prove McCluster is a player. It seriously looks to me like a team going out of it's way to show he's not a fuckup.

It's almost like him and Cassel are the chosen ones who they have to make work instead of moving on from. So much so we get no QB competition and a more talented WR rides the pine.

boogblaster
09-09-2012, 11:01 PM
ima ashamed .. again ..... year after year .. and gents ive been here since the 60s ... marty and dickie ball is the best we've had in years .....

cdcox
If the Executive of the Year were to hit the GM market, there isn't a team in the NFL that would take him if Cassel were part of the package.

mcaj22

What? lol Barth just practically won a game TODAY by himself. Hit FGs from 20, 36 and 40 yards. If he misses even one of them (like Succup) the game could have easily went in Carolina's favor it was that close.

Barth was 26-28 last season with 92 percent accuracy with a long of 55 yards
he was 13-14 on FGs between 40-49 yards

.... lol

Mecca
09-09-2012, 11:03 PM
If the Executive of the Year were to hit the GM market, there isn't a team in the NFL that would take him if Cassel were part of the package.

Why can't we find a GM that feels finding a QB is important, I mean seriously I'm almost 32 and I've yet to see one.

The Bad Guy
09-09-2012, 11:04 PM
I don't even care about McCluster to be honest. He can be a gadget player. If we had a legit QB, he'd be utilized effectively.

Mecca
09-09-2012, 11:06 PM
I don't even care about McCluster to be honest. He can be a gadget player. If we had a legit QB, he'd be utilized effectively.

I don't hate him it just looks like they have a desire to show he's good. Baldwin needs to be on the field more often than him is my only point there.

I wonder how long the Chiefs can take that streak of not drafting a QB in the 1st.

The Franchise
09-09-2012, 11:06 PM
Everyone talks shit about Daniel Snyder but he actually went out and got the players that the team needed.

BryanBusby
09-09-2012, 11:07 PM
It appears as long as Scott Pioli is the GM, the streak will never end.

fuck him

gold_and_red
A great QB can mask a lot of team deficiencies. Look at Dungver! They were left for dead after the McD episode. I am betting that under Clark's "able leadership" KC would have taken 20 years to recover from a similar disaster!

With a QB like Cassell, the rest of the team MUST be perfect during the game, not to mention adequate depth at every position to help make the QB look better. Why would someone pay 63M $ to a player who needs to be carried by the rest of the team??

Thats what completely puzzles me..how can Pioli be associated with an elite franchise like NE and still be completely oblivious to these things?? Its almost like he is being reactive to changes and just assumes that nothing can/will ever go wrong.
Post 2010 he thinks we have a great team because we won the crappy division and we would repeat by virtue of doing the same things!
Post 2011 he thinks we have a great D because we beat GB and all those crappy QBs, so we simply add depth to our offense and completely ignore the D!
I highly doubt if he ever thinks to improve the team! All he seems to do is to save money for Clark and play hardball with players who could really help this team win...

mcaj22
Baldwin can literally only run a streak pattern in a real NFL game or else he shits himself. He's almost the Vernon Gholston version of a WR

what a great use of a 1st round pick Fat Scott you idiot

Mecca
Everyone talks shit about Daniel Snyder but he actually went out and got the players that the team needed.

He's also a risk taker and willing to spend money, our team is historically conservative and cheap...

Planetman
09-09-2012, 11:08 PM
I don't hate him it just looks like they have a desire to show he's good. Baldwin needs to be on the field more often than him is my only point there.

I wonder how long the Chiefs can take that streak of not drafting a QB in the 1st.

http://www.halloffamememorabilia.com/images/products/p-100566-todd-blackledge-kansas-city-chiefs-8x10-photo-psi-blackledget001.jpg

mcaj22
09-09-2012, 11:09 PM
Dimitroff is a risk taker

see: Julio Jones, Asante Samuel, Tony G, etc

we got the wrong exec from the Pats :(

and Im pretty sure Dimitroff got old Arthur to pay not one, not two, but three CBs at least 6 mil+ a piece. But we cant afford paying 2 CBs with the almost 30 mil in cap space we have, lol

Mecca
09-09-2012, 11:10 PM

If you read the war room you'll quickly find out that Dimitroff while coming from NE has a completely different way of thinking than everyone else from there.

tk13
09-09-2012, 11:10 PM

The reason people talk about Dan Snyder is because the guy spends huge money every year, and his franchise has only had something like 3-4 winning seasons in the last 15 years.

mcaj22
09-09-2012, 11:11 PM
If you read the war room you'll quickly find out that Dimitroff while coming from NE has a completely different way of thinking than everyone else from there.

it shows

The Franchise
09-09-2012, 11:13 PM
The reason people talk about Dan Snyder is because the guy spends huge money every year, and his franchise has only had something like 3-4 winning seasons in the last 15 years.

At least he fucking tries.

mcaj22
09-09-2012, 11:13 PM
seriously Dan Snyder and the Shannys drafted not one but TWO ****ing rookie QBs in the draft.

Pioli passes on all of them lol. Those ****s at least TRY. And then try insurance policies on their first try.

The Bad Guy
09-09-2012, 11:14 PM
Jim Harbaugh went into a terrible situation a year and a half ago and turned that team into one of the best, if not the best, in the league. Shitty QB is pretty much fixed, dominant defense that doesn't allow shit. It's fucking sickening that we are stuck with an old HC that doesn't fucking make adjustments.

mcaj22
09-09-2012, 11:16 PM
even fucking old Gunther landed on a team of once in a lifetime offensive talent where all Gunther has to do is luck into Neil Smith 2.0 and some other decent parts and play a bend but not break defense.

Mecca
09-09-2012, 11:16 PM
Jim Harbaugh is awesome there's really no arguing that, anyone who can do at Stanford what he did is a great coach.

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2012, 11:18 PM
Jim Harbaugh went into a terrible situation a year and a half ago and turned that team into one of the best, if not the best, in the league. Shitty QB is pretty much fixed, dominant defense that doesn't allow shit. It's fucking sickening that we are stuck with an old HC that doesn't fucking make adjustments.

Yep. And Denver hired John Fox, a Super Bowl coach. And Seattle hired Pete Carroll. And the Jets hire Rex. And on and on and on.

I don't dislike Crennel and hope he does well but he's not the right head coach at this time for the Chiefs.

GREAT defensive coordinator.

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2012, 11:19 PM
Jim Harbaugh is awesome there's really no arguing that, anyone who can do at Stanford what he did is a great coach.

Hell, what he did at San Diego State was pretty phenomenal in and of itself.

DaWolf
Jim Harbaugh went into a terrible situation a year and a half ago and turned that team into one of the best, if not the best, in the league. Shitty QB is pretty much fixed, dominant defense that doesn't allow shit. It's ****ing sickening that we are stuck with an old HC that doesn't ****ing make adjustments.

Well, maybe the silver lining is that if Jed York had to go through two GM's and the likes of Nolan and Singletary before landing on Harbaugh, maybe Clark's next hire will be better...

Mecca
Yep. And Denver hired John Fox, a Super Bowl coach. And Seattle hired Pete Carroll. And the Jets hire Rex. And on and on and on.

I don't dislike Crennel and hope he does well but he's not the right head coach at this time for the Chiefs.

Don't worry we'll hire some other NE castoff to be HC, seeing as hiring someone outside of the tree is not possible.

munkey

he also kicked our ass in the playoffs with Indy...no surprise there...

mcaj22
09-09-2012, 11:20 PM
Even the Bucs fired their soft players coach, let all the cancer players walk but one. spent like 70 million in FA. Drafted a starting safety, traded up for their starting RB, drafted a starting LBer and attempt to fix their d-line and shuffle their secondary. Adding some rando coach for some bumfuck college in attempt to build a new culture, and in their opener shut down Cam Newton and show some promise to their fanbase.

must be nice to try.

Mecca
09-09-2012, 11:20 PM
Well, maybe the silver lining is that if Jed York had to go through two GM's and the likes of Nolan and Singletary before landing on Harbaugh, maybe Clark's next hire will be better...

Other than I'm pretty sure Scott Pioli is going to be here for a long long time.

Mecca
09-09-2012, 11:21 PM
Even the Bucs fired their soft players coach, let all the cancer players walk but one. spent like 70 million in FA. Drafted a starting safety, traded up for their starting RB, drafted a starting LBer and attempt to fix their d-line and shuffle their secondary. Adding some rando coach for some bumfuck college in attempt to build a new culture, and in their opener shut down Cam Newton and show some promise to their fanbase.

must be nice to try.

I watched some of that game, Josh Freeman looked really good.

tk13
09-09-2012, 11:22 PM
At least he ****ing tries.

I guess. Chiefs fans would rip Clark apart if he tried to do all the things Snyder has. He really comes across as a greedy, egotistical person.

mcaj22
09-09-2012, 11:23 PM
I watched some of that game, Josh Freeman looked really good.

amazing what spending cap space does for a young QB lol

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2012, 11:23 PM

must be nice to try.

Well, the Glazers own Man U. They're a competitive family.

The Hunt's just view the Chiefs as a cash cow.

munkey
09-09-2012, 11:24 PM
Well, the Glazers own Man U. They're a competitive family.

The Hunt's just view the Chiefs as a cash cow.

It's the AMERICAN WAY!!!

America...fuk yeah...:)

Mecca
09-09-2012, 11:25 PM
I guess. Chiefs fans would rip Clark apart if he tried to do all the things Snyder has. He really comes across as a greedy, egotistical person.

At this point I would have traded the Chiefs entire draft for Robert Griffin.

Sorter
09-09-2012, 11:27 PM

and Im pretty sure Dimitroff got old Arthur to pay not one, not two, but three CBs at least 6 mil+ a piece. But we cant afford paying 2 CBs with the almost 30 mil in cap space we have, lol

Definitely this. Dimitroff was comfortable running a 4-3 up until this year, which is going to be a transitional period for Atlanta's D. It seems to me that he is much more open and adaptable than Pioli.

Chief_For_Life58
09-09-2012, 11:27 PM

this

mcaj22
09-09-2012, 11:28 PM
"hey we are open to trade the #2 overall pick of the draft for the rights of RG3, just be the winning bidder"

Pioli "nah, RG3 is not the right 53, but Jacques Reeves is!"

Sorter

^^This. He's turned Alex Smithh into Cassel 2010, improved that in the post-season and then took that and made it even better.

DaneMcCloud

And give up all that talent?

ROFL

Mecca
09-09-2012, 11:29 PM
Seriously this team is a QB away from being good to the point that I think they should literally give up whatever it takes, I'd trade multiple 1's and 2's for a chance at Barkley.

Mecca
09-09-2012, 11:30 PM
"hey we are open to trade the #2 overall pick of the draft for the rights of RG3, just be the winning bidder"

Pioli "nah, RG3 is not the right 53, but Jacques Reeves is!"

I remember Cowboy fans hating that guy but he's for the Chiefs when he hasn't played in 2 years.

tk13
09-09-2012, 11:31 PM
Yeah, they finally got something right with Griffin. But people don't give Pioli credit for Berry either even though it was the obvious move to make. And that was probably more Shanahan than Snyder. I stand by what I said. Most Chiefs fans would check out if the Hunts pulled half the greedy cheap shot moves Snyder has pulled.

Just read this article. It's the tip of the iceberg.

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/articles/40063/the-cranky-redskins-fans-guide-to-dan-snyder/

mcaj22
09-09-2012, 11:31 PM
id give Pioli a free pass for all these shit drafts the last 3 years if he goes all in for a first round QB next year.

Sorter
09-09-2012, 11:32 PM
id give Pioli a free pass for all these shit drafts the last 3 years if he goes all in for a first round QB next year minus Landry Jones.

Fixed bruh

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2012, 11:33 PM
id give Pioli a free pass for all these shit drafts the last 3 years if he goes all in for a first round QB next year.

It's not three years, it's four years of drafts and offseasons.

And I hope he's not here to make that decision, although he probably will still be in charge.

mcaj22
Yeah, they finally got something right with Griffin. But people don't give Pioli credit for Berry either even though it was the obvious move to make. And that was probably more Shanahan than Snyder. I stand by what I said. Most Chiefs fans would check out if the Hunts pulled half the greedy cheap shot moves Snyder has pulled.

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/articles/40063/the-cranky-redskins-fans-guide-to-dan-snyder/

Berry is his only GOOD contributing pick that is actually a difference maker and not some JAG role player or some 1st round pick that does nothing and takes 5 years to ****ing develop and base off hype and hope in practice.

What and when will Tyson Jackson, Dontari Poe, or Jon Baldwin do something where you say, damn, finally that is some first round talent. By the time any of them do that Derrick Johnson might be 35 years old.

Mecca

I'd just like to see them actually spend available money instead of watching players walk.

Seriously Brandon Carr epitomized everything they talked about wanting players to be and they could have easily kept him but not only does he walk, they pocket the money.

tk13
09-09-2012, 11:36 PM
Anybody that's going to sit here and laud Dan Snyder needs to be hit across the face with a frying pan. I mean it... go root for the Redskins then.

$10: Amount Snyder charged fans for admission to the team’s workouts during the 2000 training camp at Redskins Park in Ashburn. He also charged another $10 to park, thereby becoming the first owner in NFL history to use team practice as a gouging mechanism.

--

Andyman: Fake name widely believed to be used by top Redskins officials to post anti-media rants on fan message boards. In 2005, Washington City Paper reported that Karl Swanson, Snyder’s longtime PR chief, had registered on sportsjournalists.com, a website where Andyman often sniped at The Washington Post. Andyman, which could be Pig Latin for Danny M (Snyder’s first name, middle initial) all but disappeared after the report.

--

Fan Appreciation Day: Gimmick used in 2006 by Snyder to draw people to FedExField, where he charged $25 to park to watch the team scrimmage and hear an address from Vinny Cerrato. The parking charge was not mentioned in the advertisements the team produced for the event.

--

One of Six Flags’ biggest stockholders, Gates had 10,210,600 shares worth about $122 million in early 2006, when Snyder began putting his marketing team in place. They were worth $0—zilch, zip, nada—by the time Snyder was tossed off the board last year. “Bill Gates gives away more money than anybody, and his main cause is malaria,” said a representative of Resilient Capital Management, a hedge fund and Six Flags investor, which sued to have Snyder removed from the company for fiduciary irresponsibility. “That was money that could have gone to save kids from malaria.”

--

In 2008, Snyder faced a lawsuit from a group of FedExField ticket office employees who weren’t being paid for extra hours. The team argued that the Redskins ticket office wasn’t covered by standard overtime laws, citing a 1932 exemption for “amusement and recreation employees” in the federal Fair Labor Standards Act. The exemption, however, was meant to cover lifeguards and greenskeepers, not office employees. Snyder settled the suit with the employees earlier this year. James Rubin, a Montgomery County attorney who represented the ticket sellers, says that he was shocked to learn during the case that Snyder now requires all employees to sign a document waiving their right to sue him “as a condition of employment.”

--

A Redskins cap sold for profit by Snyder to “commemorate September 11” in time for the fifth anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. Ads boasted that the $23.99 caps, really just black Redskins hats with a red, white, and blue Pentagon sewn on the side, were “expected to be worn by the Redskins coaches.” No other NFL team put 9/11 commemorative products for sale during the 2006 season, for profit or otherwise. Snyder had previously added a $4 “security surcharge” to the ticket prices soon after the attacks.

--

Rodgers, Pepper: FedEx official whom Snyder almost made Redskins head coach. Snyder knew he wanted to fire Norv Turner in the middle of the 2000 season, but he didn’t have anybody to put in charge. So he contemplated Rodgers, 69, who had never coached in the NFL and whose last coaching stint was with the Memphis Mad Dogs of the CFL. Rodgers’ main qualification for the Redskins job was that, after FedEx became a Redskins sponsor, he watched games with Snyder in the owner’s box and told stories about coaching John Riggins at the University of Kansas.

--

Jack Kent Cooke and Maryland lawmakers had worked out a 10-year, $331,000-per-year deal, designed to bring tourist dollars to western Maryland, as part of the agreement that brought the Redskins to Prince George’s County. Shortly after buying the team, Snyder defaulted on the deal so he could hold training camp at Redskins Park, where he charged $10 admission and $10 parking. In 2001, Snyder paid the school $750,000 to settle the matter. The school used the money to establish an endowment named for Cooke.

mcaj22
09-09-2012, 11:37 PM
i just remember sitting on this board this offseason in training camp where people on here were writing off the fact that this team was so deep with Pioli talent that guys like Jacques Reeves were CAMP bodies and would never ever in a million years make the final 53, let alone be a scenario where a guy like that STARTS in a game for us, and very well could play in week 2 as well as it stands right now unless the football gods finally throw us fans a gimmie and heal Brandon Flowers mystical Patriot Way hidden injury overnight.

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2012, 11:37 PM
Anybody that's going to sit here and laud Dan Snyder needs to be hit across the face with a frying pan. I mean it... go root for the Redskins then.

If people are willing to pay, why not charge?

:shrug:

Mecca
09-09-2012, 11:38 PM
All it is, is people wanting to see the team actually try. The Redskins sending a bunch of picks for RGIII spending big money on FA's numerous times is trying in their eyes.

When you've been stuck with what we have all you want to have is some hope that it might work out but when you see your team not even try what hope do you have?

Titty Meat
09-09-2012, 11:41 PM

Just a month ago you were talking totally different about Crennel saying he failed because Cleveland was a shitty franchise.

The Bad Guy
09-09-2012, 11:41 PM

I would have traded every pick from this draft, and 2013 for him.

Some assholes would argue otherwise, but the way Pioli cuts later draft picks, who the fuck cares.

Titty Meat
09-09-2012, 11:43 PM

Some assholes would argue otherwise, but the way Pioli cuts later draft picks, who the **** cares.

A good QB is too expensive.

The Bad Guy
09-09-2012, 11:43 PM
i just remember sitting on this board this offseason in training camp where people on here were writing off the fact that this team was so deep with Pioli talent that guys like Jacques Reeves were CAMP bodies and would never ever in a million years make the final 53, let alone be a scenario where a guy like that STARTS in a game for us, and very well could play in week 2 as well as it stands right now unless the football gods finally throw us fans a gimmie and heal Brandon Flowers mystical Patriot Way hidden injury overnight.

Not only did Jacques Reeves start, but Romeo refused to give him help and made no adjustment to get him off the fucking field.

Mecca
09-09-2012, 11:44 PM

Some assholes would argue otherwise, but the way Pioli cuts later draft picks, who the fuck cares.

Pretty much, I'd tell you this team would be better off moving multipe 1's and 2's for a chance at a legit QB than doing what they're doing seriously.

Would everyone here trade Baldwin, Hudson, Poe and Allen for RGIII or Matt Barkley etc etc?

I would.

Mecca
09-09-2012, 11:45 PM
Should we start a blow for Barkley campaign or is it to early for that...

The Bad Guy
09-09-2012, 11:45 PM
Pretty much, I'd tell you this team would be better off moving multipe 1's and 2's for a chance at a legit QB than doing what they're doing seriously.

Would everyone here trade Baldwin, Hudson, Poe and Allen for RGIII or Matt Barkley etc etc?

I would.

But but but where would we get the center and NT of the future?

The Bad Guy
09-09-2012, 11:46 PM
Should we start a blow for Barkley campaign or is it to early for that...

I'm really not high on Barkley at all. Bray on the other hand...

BryanBusby
09-09-2012, 11:46 PM
I'm fine with Romeo Crennel, although I'd prefer he hired a Defensive Coordinator.

Pioli can fuck off though.

Mecca
09-09-2012, 11:47 PM
But but but where would we get the center and NT of the future?

If this team doesn't make the playoffs everyone from Pioli down deserves the ax but I highly doubt it happens.

tk13
I wouldn't have a problem trading for RG III at all. Although I do think Luck will be better. And I'm concerned Griffin is going to end up like Vick being hurt half the time if he runs around too much... but he's a supremely talented player.

That said, people sitting here defending Dan Snyder makes me puke. No one, and I mean no one sitting here defending him would be doing that if he'd run the Chiefs into the ground the last 12 years like the Redskins have been. Just read the comments of that article... that'd be us. And look at how we make fun of Pioli and Carl... this guy is like them combined on steroids. He even tried to have the writer of that article fired.

DaneMcCloud
Just a month ago you were talking totally different about Crennel saying he failed because Cleveland was a shitty franchise.

Cleveland is a shitty franchise and that's definitely why he failed.

He'll fail in KC because there's no leadership and no QB. And he's the wrong guy to tell Cannoli to fuck off.

Mecca
09-09-2012, 11:48 PM

Barkley is probably the most advanced QB that's ever come out of SC though so that's what I like about him. He's asked to make reads no other QB in college is and being a starter since his true freshman year gives him a ton of starting experience.

I personally also love that he stayed there and has been a leader for that team through it's NCAA probation right back into contender in the snap of a finger.

Titty Meat
09-09-2012, 11:48 PM
Cleveland is a shitty franchise and that's definitely why he failed.

He'll fail in KC because there's no leadership and no QB. And he's the wrong guy to tell Cannoli to **** off.

I think overall he's a pretty shitty coach. Reminds me of Gunther with a different personality.

Do you think Pioli gets fired if they finish in last place again?

tk13
09-09-2012, 11:49 PM
To Romeo's credit... the Browns did have a 10-6 season one year, which I believe is their best season since coming back. Although they were one of those rare 10-6 teams that missed the playoffs in a tough year.

Titty Meat
Barkley is probably the most advanced QB that's ever come out of SC though so that's what I like about him. He's asked to make reads no other QB in college is and being a starter since his true freshman year gives him a ton of starting experience.

I personally also love that he stayed there and has been a leader for that team through it's NCAA probation right back into contender in the snap of a finger.

I think Barkley is Palmer pre-2005.

Mecca
I wouldn't have a problem trading for RG III at all. Although I do think Luck will be better. And I'm concerned Griffin is going to end up like Vick being hurt half the time if he runs around too much... but he's a supremely talented player.

That said, people sitting here defending Dan Snyder makes me puke. No one, and I mean no one sitting here defending him would be doing that if he'd run the Chiefs into the ground the last 12 years like the Redskins have been. Just read the comments of that article... that'd be us. And look at how we make fun of Pioli and Carl... this guy is like them combined on steroids. He even tried to have the writer of that article fired.

What I like about RGIII is he scrambles to throw he only runs as the last option, he might end up being what everyone thought Vick would, he plays smart already.

Mecca
09-09-2012, 11:50 PM

I don't think his arm is quite as good as Carson's and Carson got hurt more in college but it's a solid comparison honestly.

BryanBusby
09-09-2012, 11:50 PM

I like Barkley, but he's not Carson Palmer.

tk13
09-09-2012, 11:51 PM
I agree with that. People don't realize how much of a pass first guy Griffin is. But he has such ridiculous speed... it's hard not to turn him loose.

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2012, 11:51 PM
Do you think Pioli gets fired if they finish in last place again?

I doubt it. The Hunt's aren't the firin' type.

Hope I'm wrong.

salame
09-09-2012, 11:54 PM
But all we needed for the past 3 years was a first round nose tackle...

Mecca
09-09-2012, 11:55 PM
But all we needed for the past 3 years was a first round nose tackle...

I thought everyone wanted a QB?

ChiefsCountry
09-10-2012, 01:56 AM
And you know what? Fuck all the haters. Fucking Sanchez today threw 3 TD's, was 19 of 27 for 266 yards and one pick for a team that put up 48 fucking points.

All you Cassel lovers from 2008 that said Sanchez sucked, even after two straight AFC Championship appearances, can go fuck yourselves.

Mark Sanchez would be a perfect fit for this team. With the talent we got on offense fits right into his style of play.
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefsCountry
09-10-2012, 01:58 AM
Hell, what he did at San Diego State was pretty phenomenal in and of itself.

It wasn't even San Diego State, it was the University of San Diego.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2012, 02:04 AM
It wasn't even San Diego State, it was the University of San Diego.
Posted via Mobile Device

My bad, which as you pointed out, makes it even more impressive.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-10-2012, 05:06 AM
I'm spent. I've invested all of the emotion I'm willing to into this team. Shame it was all on a shitty product that brought nothing but sadness, anger, and frustration. I don't really give a fuck what they do now. 25 years is too much looking back on it. I'll watch. I'll cheer. But I just don't think I have any more giveafuck left.

PRIEST
09-10-2012, 05:09 AM

Shit we are number 1 in that :drool:

OnTheWarpath15
09-10-2012, 05:52 AM
Maybe Cleveland will let us share:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tRBDMMVctu8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

King_Chief_Fan
09-10-2012, 05:58 AM
I have never heard the coach or QB of this team apologize for thier performance. Saint's coach and QB did yesterday. They simply stated that the FANS deserve better and they will give them better.

I would like Hunt, Pioli, Crennel and Cassel say the same after someting as embarrasing as yesterday. You can't interupt them from counting all the money.

You folks who are buying season tickets, sunday ticket(to get Chiefs games) all the merchandise etc are glutens for punishment.

PhillyChiefFan
09-10-2012, 06:28 AM

This is one of the thing that pisses me off the most, hoarding money when we haven't done a thing in the better part of 20 years...

King_Chief_Fan
09-10-2012, 06:29 AM
This is one of the thing that pisses me off the most, hoarding money when we haven't done a thing in the better part of 20 years...

and they are so eager to take it from the fans and not give much in return

Deberg_1990
09-10-2012, 06:34 AM
I'm fine with Romeo Crennel,

So what did you see out of the teams performance yesterday that you were fine with?

When i see coaches like Harbaugh just walk into league and turn their teams into instant contenders it makes what the Chiefs are doing laughable.

Crennel is a joke.

the Talking Can
09-10-2012, 06:36 AM
And you know what? **** all the haters. ****ing Sanchez today threw 3 TD's, was 19 of 27 for 266 yards and one pick for a team that put up 48 ****ing points.

All you Cassel lovers from 2008 that said Sanchez sucked, even after two straight AFC Championship appearances, can go **** yourselves.

and the jets don't have a fraction of the offensive talent we have

Sanchez's top WR is a god damn rookie...Stephen Hill had 2 tds

Black Bob
09-10-2012, 06:41 AM
I'm fine with Crennel to. The guy has been 2-2 since becoming the HC. In three out of four of those games I liked what I saw.

the Talking Can
09-10-2012, 06:42 AM
I'm fine with Crennel to. The guy has been 2-2 since becoming the HC. In three out of four of those games I liked what I saw.

you're a dumb homer, of course you're fine with this shit...

OnTheWarpath15
09-10-2012, 06:42 AM

He's just gotten lucky. It takes at least 5 years to revive a franchise.

At least that's what CP told me.

Deberg_1990
09-10-2012, 07:02 AM

How do Clark and Scotts d*ck taste?

dirk digler
09-10-2012, 07:05 AM
I am with you Bad Guy. Honestly I just don't give a fuck anymore and haven't for 2-3 years.

Apathy has set in and unless this organization makes major positive changes in ownership, management, head coach and roster I doubt that will change.

Fat Elvis
09-10-2012, 07:21 AM
I have never heard the coach or QB of this team apologize for thier performance. Saint's coach and QB did yesterday. They simply stated that the FANS deserve better and they will give them better.

I would like Hunt, Pioli, Crennel and Cassel say the same after someting as embarrasing as yesterday. You can't interupt them from counting all the money.

You folks who are buying season tickets, sunday ticket(to get Chiefs games) all the merchandise etc are glutens for punishment.

Hmmm, the Kansas City Celiacs; no wonder we are such a shitty team.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-10-2012, 07:22 AM
This thread really got me thinking.

If cows just had penises.

Setsuna
09-10-2012, 07:25 AM

Nah dude. Jags got that locked up. Second place doesn't cut it. If you ain't first, yer last.

Bob Dole
09-10-2012, 07:26 AM
Bob Dole continues to watch, and Bob Dole cheers a couple of times a game when something decent happens, but they've managed to suck almost all of the emotion out of watching a game. Bob Dole expects the wheels to fall off every week, and his expectations are typically met.

the Talking Can
09-10-2012, 07:37 AM
Bob Dole continues to watch, and Bob Dole cheers a couple of times a game when something decent happens, but they've managed to suck almost all of the emotion out of watching a game. Bob Dole expects the wheels to fall off every week, and his expectations are typically met.

ditto

durtyrute
09-10-2012, 07:39 AM
The lost was not on Cassel.

that is all

BoneKrusher
09-10-2012, 07:41 AM
The lost was not on Cassel.

that is all

Romeo's defense got bent backwards and Broke.

htismaqe
09-10-2012, 07:42 AM

I wish I could say the same.

I thought I was there yesterday when my kids left as the game was starting. I said "have fun, Chiefs will be down by 3 scores by the time you get back" since I figured they'd be back by the end of the 1st quarter.

Then the 1st half offense happened. And I let myself feel HOPE.

Of course, I ended up being 100% dead-on. They were late getting back and it was 40-17 when they got back.

R8RFAN
09-10-2012, 07:43 AM
I am lactose intolerant, Milk makes me fart

Mr. Flopnuts
09-10-2012, 07:45 AM
Cassel fumbled and then threw a pick. The wheels fell off on those two possessions. Cassel played a part as well. Period.

durtyrute
09-10-2012, 07:45 AM
Romeo's defense got bent backwards and Broke.

:thumb: Over and OVer and over

BoneKrusher
09-10-2012, 07:47 AM
Cassel fumbled and then threw a pick. The wheels fell off on those two possessions. Cassel played a part as well. Period.

Yep Cassel had a part in the loss as well.
Cassel cant handle Pressure period.

Al Bundy
09-10-2012, 07:49 AM

You just said what us Bucs fans said from 1976 1997....

notorious
09-10-2012, 07:52 AM
Sticky Dane's post. Every Chiefs homer needs that info injected into their shit-for-brains.

R8RFAN
09-10-2012, 08:03 AM
You just said what us Bucs fans said from 1976 1997....

What about every other year except the Superbowl year?

Don't even think the Chiefs ever have or ever will be in the funk the Bucs have been in the past 4 decades

siberian khatru
09-10-2012, 08:21 AM
What Dane and Bob Dole said.

Setsuna
09-10-2012, 08:29 AM

No way man! Don't know how many times I have said this. The Bray train has left the station and I AM the only one on it. Too late for takebacks. :harumph:

htismaqe
09-10-2012, 08:31 AM
What about every other year except the Superbowl year?

Don't even think the Chiefs ever have or ever will be in the funk the Bucs have been in the past 4 decades

EXCEPT the Super Bowl year? What the fuck are you talking about?

I'd take never having another winning season EVER to see the Chiefs win ONE Super Bowl.

Fuck you!

RockChalk
09-10-2012, 08:34 AM

Pretty much describes me

gblowfish
09-10-2012, 08:40 AM
I love how the CP deals with soul crushing losses with bad dairy puns. Welcome to Monday.

gblowfish
09-10-2012, 08:44 AM

Not to move this to DC or anything, but the Hunt Family has been known to give millions of dollars to political candidates, both in presidential and Texas senate elections. And it IS an election year. I think that $14 mill we're under the cap didn't go to Carr, it went to Romney! Can he cover a wide out???

KCinNY
09-10-2012, 08:51 AM
EXCEPT the Super Bowl year? What the **** are you talking about?

I'd take never having another winning season EVER to see the Chiefs win ONE Super Bowl.

**** you!

Also came within one blown call of knocking Vermeil's championship Rams team out of the playoffs....and the Doug Williams/Leroy Selmon Bucs made the NFC title game in '79.

Bottom line: way more postseason success than the sorry-ass Chiefs.

R8RFAN
09-10-2012, 08:51 AM
EXCEPT the Super Bowl year? What the **** are you talking about?

**** you!

No you wouldn't .... Superbowls are nice but they aren't that nice... It's just one day

htismaqe
09-10-2012, 08:53 AM
Anybody hear Barry's Koolaid on the radio just now?

ROFL ROFL ROFL

stonedstooge
09-10-2012, 09:17 AM
Not to move this to DC or anything, but the Hunt Family has been known to give millions of dollars to political candidates, both in presidential and Texas senate elections. And it IS an election year. I think that $14 mill we're under the cap didn't go to Carr, it went to Romney! Can he cover a wide out???

And, if the other thread is true, Clark is arguing that the salary cap number reported by the NFL is $10 million dollars off. Guess if its too low or too high

The Bad Guy
09-10-2012, 09:24 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Please tell me what that Tim Burton-creation lookalike mother fucker said.

htismaqe
09-10-2012, 09:26 AM
Please tell me what that Tim Burton-creation lookalike mother ****er said.

Well, he started the call by saying we lost because Toribio was out. Continually called him the "star" of training camp.

By the end of the call, he had talked himself in a circle and the Chiefs were cheap...

notorious
09-10-2012, 09:27 AM
No you wouldn't .... Superbowls are nice but they aren't that nice... It's just one day

Are you trolling right now? LMAO

The Franchise
09-10-2012, 09:28 AM
Well, he started the call by saying we lost because Toribio was out. Continually called him the "star" of training camp.

By the end of the call, he had talked himself in a circle and the Chiefs were cheap...

That dude is the epitome of what is wrong with Chief's fans. He sucks their nuts all day long.....calling anyone who questions the organization out as not being a fan.

And then when the time is right.....he'll bitch about something. He's a fucking true fan who only switches sides when it best suits him.

Fuck BarrysKoolAid.

Titty Meat
09-10-2012, 09:29 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Lol what station?

R8RFAN
09-10-2012, 09:30 AM
Are you trolling right now? LMAO

Shit no, Seriously, I would not want to win a Superbowl and then my team suck balls FOREVER like he suggested....

I really don't do alot of trolling anymore.... I think I am getting old

KCUnited

To highlight how bad KC radio is, 610 had Athan on and he said the game would of had a totally different outcome had we not missed the FG.

htismaqe
Lol what station?

He called into WHB right before the Border Patrol signed off for the day...

Dayze
09-10-2012, 09:55 AM
"the game would've had a totally different outcome if we had scored more points than the Falcons" / Athan

The Franchise
09-10-2012, 10:03 AM
Pioli should have been fired the minute he decided to keep Eachus on this roster.

Black Bob
09-10-2012, 10:05 AM
Pioli should have been fired the minute he decided to keep Eachus on this roster.

I think the coaches decide who stays on the roster most of the time. However, I do think Eachus is garbage. We need a FB.

Titty Meat
09-10-2012, 06:35 PM

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/8676/iseeu.png

Hammock Parties
09-10-2012, 06:57 PM
Pioli should have been fired the minute he decided to keep Cassel on this roster.

FYP

Hammock Parties
09-10-2012, 06:58 PM
That dude is the epitome of what is wrong with Chief's fans. He sucks their nuts all day long.....calling anyone who questions the organization out as not being a fan.

And then when the time is right.....he'll bitch about something. He's a fucking true fan who only switches sides when it best suits him.

Fuck BarrysKoolAid.

He's actually turned almost completely on this regime, and definitely Cassel.

I've turned him to the dark side.

Titty Meat
09-10-2012, 07:13 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YfTGK1qVbIw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

L.A. Chieffan
09-10-2012, 07:22 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YfTGK1qVbIw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That guy might be the most repressed, in the closet, homosexual I've ever seen. COME OUT AND BE FREE BARRY!

KCUnited
09-10-2012, 07:32 PM

After the death of Gale, Jesse Pinkman runs down 32 teams in 32 days.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Do not insult Aaron Paul like that.

okcchief
09-10-2012, 08:16 PM
I was for trading the whole draft for RGIII and I'm all for trading the whole draft for Barkley. Once you have the QB everything else falls in place. Unfortunately, our GM would think twice about it if he had the fucking pick.

Strongside
09-10-2012, 08:17 PM
MMMM...DAIRY.

RJ
09-10-2012, 08:19 PM
Fucking Moo Fans.

BryanBusby
09-10-2012, 08:19 PM

what the shit is this

Strongside
09-10-2012, 08:21 PM
what the shit is this

Barry's Kool-Aid, my friend. Welcome to the internet.

KCUnited
09-10-2012, 08:23 PM
I don't trust Pioli as an evaluator, I calcium passing up a QB in the next years 1st round and going DLine again.

Hammock Parties
09-10-2012, 08:24 PM
I calcium passing up a QB.

You turn into milk?

NJChiefsFan
09-10-2012, 08:59 PM
Right before Succop missed the kick a friend of mine, a Giants fan, said that this kick would define the Chiefs season. Of course he follows that by not missing the field goal, but by bonking it off the post.

Chief_For_Life58
09-10-2012, 10:54 PM
I literally have no emotion after loses anymore. .

welcome to my life. im 25 years old. I really don't remember the montana year. I remember us going 13-3 and the late quality 90s seasons. other then that this franchise has been a joke my entire life. I feel bad for u guys who were too young or werent born to see the 69' season. fuckin 3 decades of suckage.

Chief_For_Life58
09-10-2012, 11:31 PM

this.
you need 3 good corners in todays nfl

Hali coming back will really open everything up for the d though. Hes our best player and without him offenses dont need to key in on one guy.

IMO i feel like 4-3 is better because you have more athletic power/speed guys on the field always going for the qb instead of just 3 big bodies taking up space. You need to get to the qb as fast as possible in todays nfl. Its a passing league.

Omaha
09-11-2012, 01:23 PM
I have no idea how anyone can live life avoiding dairy products. I love cheese and milk way too much!

I do it. (Or try, anyway) A little bit of cheese & butter is it for me. The hardest part was giving up ice cream.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-11-2012, 02:49 PM

It's become a very un-funny joke.

The Franchise
09-11-2012, 02:58 PM

I seriously HATE this motherfucker. I have since day 1.

The dude preaches the same shit every year. Year in and year out......he says that anyone who doesn't take the same homer approach as him is not a true fan and doesn't know what they're talking about. He blindly follows every fucking shitty coach that we've had. His takes on the Chiefs are about as fucking worthless as his videos are. And now he's doing this stupid Chiefs broadcast shit on YouTube.

Now according to Clay....he's turned to the darkside and he doesn't like this FO. Well you know what.....fuck him. He doesn't get to have that take. After all of the years that he's shit on fans for not liking Cassel or not liking Pioli....he can go fuck himself.

Hammock Parties
09-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Oh, come on. Give him credit for finally seeing the light.

We need as many Pioli haters as possible.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-11-2012, 02:59 PM
LMAO

Poor Barry...

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-11-2012, 03:00 PM

Now THIS is true.

The Franchise
09-11-2012, 03:02 PM

No....fuck him and his flip flopping ass.

He was so far down on Pioli and Cassel's dick that he doesn't get to get off now. He can get fucked into the ass until they're both gone.

Hammock Parties
09-11-2012, 03:12 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qSAKHLbCUGk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

milkman
09-12-2012, 11:57 AM
To highlight how bad KC radio is, 610 had Athan on and he said the game would of had a totally different outcome had we not missed the FG.

Athan is an assclown, no doubt, but as sad as they might sound, he actually had that one right.

I knew the minute that kick was missed, unless the defense stepped up and made a stop, this game would be over for all intents and purposes.

Matt Cassel can not handle the pressure of being down by two scores in a game where the offense has to score to keep up.

KCUnited
09-12-2012, 12:05 PM
Athan is an assclown, no doubt, but as sad as they might sound, he actually had that one right.

I knew the minute that kick was missed, unless the defense stepped up and made a stop, this game would be over for all intents and purposes.

Matt Cassel can not handle the pressure of being down by two scores in a game where the offense has to score to keep up.

Our defense wasn't stopping them regardless of the field goal, didn't change any outcome.

Sorter
09-12-2012, 12:05 PM
this.
you need 3 good corners in todays nfl

IMO i feel like 4-3 is better because you have more athletic power/speed guys on the field always going for the qb instead of just 3 big bodies taking up space. You need to get to the qb as fast as possible in todays nfl. Its a passing league.

That is only if you're playing the 2-gap and your name is Romeo Crennel.
Do the Steelers, 49ers, and Texans appear to just be taking up space?

WhiteWhale
09-12-2012, 12:20 PM

At least he tries to find CB's. He fails over and over

You know KC has struggled on defense and I still do and always will think this is why:

This is a passing league right? Coverage is harder than ever right?

Then pass rushers are more important than they've ever been.

Since Pioli got here we drafted ONE guy (Houston) was was really a first round prospect that slipped to the 3rd. That pisses me off. In 2008 we traded Jared Allen, a star pass rusher. Our D rank dropped like 15 spots. I lamented not on the trade, but that Carl Peterson and Herm ****ing Edwards did not even attempt to replace him in the 2008 draft.

CLEARLY this was a huge need going into the 2009 draft (10 sacks in 2008) and newly hired Pioli traded his 2nd round pick and drafted a ****ing 5 tech with no pass rush skills with his #3 pick. Then 2010 rolls around. Nothing. Thankfully Tamba Hali had one of the most phenomenal seasons rushing the QB in NFL history. FINALLY we nab Houston... probably only because he fell like a stone and the value was ridiculous.

What makes this even worse is that every time we get a guy who shows ability getting to the QB like Babin or Gilberry, we just let them walk.

Meanwhile the Giants keep winning SB's largely because Coughlin apparently believes in the philosophy I always pushed... draft a pass rusher every year. Some people say draft a RB every year, or a QB every year. If one or two of Coughlin's pass rushers get banged up, he can just move around the other 3 or 4 guys....

WhiteWhale
09-12-2012, 12:25 PM

From what I saw it wasn't just Cassel.

It's like our whole team just went limp. This was a problem I thought was related to Haley, but there seems to be a fundamental mental weakness that permeates though this team. They just roll over and die when things get tough. That's not what you'd expect from a team of captains combined with Pioli's 'right 53' rhetoric, but that's what I see.

I've never seen a team that was like this. We get down 10 points and we roll over like it's a blow out. Everyone quits. That's not just Cassel. After that missed FG our OL was getting destroyed in the run and pass. It's like everyone said "Fuck it". I'm getting fed up with this team that seems to have so little fight in them.

milkman
09-12-2012, 12:34 PM
From what I saw it wasn't just Cassel.

It's like our whole team just went limp. This was a problem I thought was related to Haley, but there seems to be a fundamental mental weakness that permeates though this team. They just roll over and die when things get tough. That's not what you'd expect from a team of captains combined with Pioli's 'right 53' rhetoric, but that's what I see.

I've never seen a team that was like this. We get down 10 points and we roll over like it's a blow out. Everyone quits. That's not just Cassel. After that missed FG our OL was getting destroyed in the run and pass. It's like everyone said "**** it". I'm getting fed up with this team that seems to have so little fight in them.

This team lacks leadership.

You need that to come from the QB position on offense, and you need it elsewhere, as well.

We just don't have that guy that lights fires anywhere.

Reerun_KC
09-12-2012, 12:38 PM

You need that to come from the QB position on offense, and you need it elsewhere, as well.

Agree, the team is soft with zero leadership.

WhiteWhale
09-12-2012, 12:55 PM

Barry is a disease, and I... am not the cure.

I suggest fire.

Coogs
09-12-2012, 06:59 PM

I hate to keep beating a dead horse, but Kyle Orton brought the whole team to life. The offense and defense played at a much higher level than we have seen for quite some time around here. I believe the team has much the same mind set as most of the fans do with regards to Matt Cassel. They just don't believe he is the guy.

And yes, I saw something in Brady Quinn against the Packers that leads me to believe he could duplicate what Orton did for this team.

SAUTO
09-12-2012, 07:06 PM

Sorry but it should have said "intensive purposes".
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefs=Champions
09-12-2012, 07:29 PM
I hate to keep beating a dead horse, but Kyle Orton brought the whole team to life. The offense and defense played at a much higher level than we have seen for quite some time around here. I believe the team has much the same mind set as most of the fans do with regards to Matt Cassel. They just don't believe he is the guy.

And yes, I saw something in Brady Quinn against the Packers that leads me to believe he could duplicate what Orton did for this team.

Yer i pretty much think this team says, shit games in matts hands again. I would say this will be the reason bowe leaves too. Unless scott gives him a heap of money and he wont..

NJChiefsFan
09-13-2012, 01:02 AM

"You are being counter-productive to the arguement."

What does that even mean? Does it mean the guy is agreeing with him? Cause being productive towards an argument would mean that you are keeing it going by disagreeing I would think.

DaneMcCloud
09-13-2012, 01:22 AM
Meanwhile the Giants keep winning SB's largely because Coughlin apparently believes in the philosophy I always pushed... draft a pass rusher every year. Some people say draft a RB every year, or a QB every year. If one or two of Coughlin's pass rushers get banged up, he can just move around the other 3 or 4 guys....

Thanks for the insight, Phil Savage.

09-13-2012, 02:10 AM
I doubt it. The Hunt's aren't the firin' type.

Hope I'm wrong.

Hell, Clark won't fire Pioli even if the Chiefs finish 0-16.

09-13-2012, 02:26 AM
I seriously HATE this mother****er. I have since day 1.

The dude preaches the same shit every year. Year in and year out......he says that anyone who doesn't take the same homer approach as him is not a true fan and doesn't know what they're talking about. He blindly follows every ****ing shitty coach that we've had. His takes on the Chiefs are about as ****ing worthless as his videos are. And now he's doing this stupid Chiefs broadcast shit on YouTube.

Now according to Clay....he's turned to the darkside and he doesn't like this FO. Well you know what.....**** him. He doesn't get to have that take. After all of the years that he's shit on fans for not liking Cassel or not liking Pioli....he can go **** himself.
Absolutely, positively, without a doubt.... THIS

R8RFAN
09-13-2012, 06:22 AM
Can I join this party?

YourMother
09-13-2012, 08:38 AM

in lactose intolerent

Ace Gunner
09-13-2012, 08:40 AM

Don't have a cow over it.

Rausch
09-13-2012, 08:43 AM

If he can or can't cut it has yet to be seen.

His "inability to adjust" is based off of one game. I argue this because the last 3 games of last year he did just fine.

And with 3 starters out we were tied or competitive with the opponent for 3 quarters the first game of this year.

How he's more and more problematic each week is beyond me since we're in week 1...

Sorter
09-13-2012, 09:13 AM
-

-We have Carl Winslow as our head coach. S

It really is too bad we don't have Carl Weathers. He could go to Craft Service, get some raw veggies, bacon, Cup-A-Soup... baby, we would get a stew going.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-13-2012, 11:05 AM
It really is too bad we don't have Carl Weathers. He could go to Craft Service, get some raw veggies, bacon, Cup-A-Soup... baby, we would get a stew going.

LMAO We gotta' get that eye of the tiger back.

sd4chiefs
09-14-2012, 06:36 PM
I am so disgusted that I am going to an art fair with my wife on Sunday instead of watching the game.

BigMeatballDave
09-14-2012, 08:04 PM
I am so disgusted that I am going to an art fair with my wife on Sunday instead of watching the game.

Surrender your Man card.

sd4chiefs
09-14-2012, 08:39 PM
I lost it a long time ago.