PDA

View Full Version : Poop Oh ForeverChiefs58. You must have missed me.( LMAO)

Frankie
09-11-2012, 11:57 AM
Just got another neg rep gem from ForeverChiefs58. This one in reaction to a post of mine dated 8-8-12. Here's what it says:

"If I ever met you in real life, I would make you understand the word threatened."

The man just can't quit me. ROFL

As I have often pointed out he goes into hiding for a couple of weeks after he's been shown up here and when his ass heals a bit he appears from his hole with a new gem. His last post on the PC this time was also on 8-8-12. In one of my threads, no less.

This thread is dedicated to FC58. Feel free to post his great PMs, Profile Page messages, and Neg-Reps. God knows I have tried hard not to post them concerning me. But now I might. In small doses of course.

Let the fun begin. :D

El Jefe
09-11-2012, 11:59 AM
You suck.

The Franchise
09-11-2012, 11:59 AM
Because this needed another thread......

Fucking attention whore.

Imon Yourside
09-11-2012, 12:00 PM
You suck.

Why do you state that? Is there something more i'm missing? Do people hate Frankie because he's from Iran?

Brock
09-11-2012, 12:02 PM
Didn't we already do this?

KCUnited
09-11-2012, 12:04 PM
Do people hate Frankie because he's from Iran?
And Iran
Iran so far away...

Radar Chief
09-11-2012, 12:04 PM
Now HERE is something I can actually give less of a shit about than Chris Brown’s neck tattoo.

El Jefe
09-11-2012, 12:06 PM
Why do you state that? Is there something more i'm missing? Do people hate Frankie because he's from Iran?

I couldn't care less where he's from. This was a sucky thread, hence the "you suck" LOL.

Imon Yourside
09-11-2012, 12:07 PM
I couldn't care less where he's from. This was a sucky thread, hence the "you suck" LOL.

Ok ya i get it with the rep stuff, even though stalking rep should be sent to a moderator.

Frankie
09-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Because this needed another thread......

****ing attention whore.

Entertainment is a necessity of the soul. Do we need another thread about the Chiefs? They certainly don't provide entertainment. FC58 does.

Frankie
09-11-2012, 12:10 PM
And Iran
Iran so far away...

KC my man, this would be actually funny if the country's name was pronounced like "I ran." It's pronounced like "e-rahn." :)

ModSocks
09-11-2012, 12:11 PM
Really? Another fucking thread about this?

Shouldn't this be a bannable offense?

LVNHACK
09-11-2012, 12:13 PM
Really? Another ****ing thread about this?

Shouldn't this be a bannable offense?

:thumb:

Sassy Squatch
09-11-2012, 12:13 PM
Frankie wants to be the queen of rep stalking

Frankie
09-11-2012, 12:14 PM

Free country allows you not to post in any internet thread that you don't like. As it is you posted. So STFU and don't complain.

Back to your original programing, for those who do want to stay in this thread:

Here's the previous neg rep gem from FC58:

"I wish the guy would have gone Eastwood on you and shot you in your ****ing face!"

El Jefe
09-11-2012, 12:16 PM
Free country allows you not to post in any internet thread that you don't like. As it is you posted. So STFU and don't complain.

Back to your original programing, for those who do want to stay in this thread:

Here's the previous neg rep gem from FC58:

"I wish the guy would have gone Eastwood on you and shot you in your ****ing face!"

Cry me a river Justin Timberlake.

cookster50
09-11-2012, 12:18 PM
KC my man, this would be actually funny if the country's name was pronounced like "I ran." It's pronounced like "e-rahn." :)

Not in America ;)

Dave Lane
09-11-2012, 12:19 PM
I'm not a fan of posting rep comments but the dude is truly deranged. We are gonna read about him in the paper some day, probably pretty soon.

KCUnited
09-11-2012, 12:21 PM

Maybe on CNN, but around here I'm pretty sure it's i-ran/i-ron.

Direckshun
09-11-2012, 12:24 PM
To be fair, FC58 is a genuinely terrible person. Or at least he is on this board.

As I'm sure his reply to me in this thread will demonstrate.

ModSocks
09-11-2012, 12:25 PM

That's pretty funny. You shoulda gave him some + Rep for it.

It's the internet, in case you weren't aware. People can say whatever the fuck they want. There isn't a rep or a thread that can change any of that.

When you create these threads, all you do is create more enemies for yourself.

Jenson71
09-11-2012, 12:28 PM
Yes Frankie, the guy is a loser. But no Frankie, we didn't need a thread about it. Keep in mind that most people don't care to hear about your continuing drama with FC58, even people who are on 'your side' and pretty much nobody wants a thread dedicated to him.

Or, this thread could get 200 posts and wind up in the Hall of Classics . . .

ModSocks
To be fair, FC58 is a genuinely terrible person. Or at least he is on this board.

Would YOU create a thread about neg rep, though?

You know what i do when someone neg reps me for a stupid reason?

Usually I just harass the fuck out of them.

It entertains me, and it irritates them. Bam! Two birds with one stone.

Frankie
To be fair, FC58 is a genuinely terrible person.

Or at least he is on this board.

I really suspect he's another mult for Tom Cash. The same genuinely hateful derangement in both of their posts, neg reps. Another clue is when FC58 started bombarding my PMs and reps with this type of crazy shit, TC stopped doing exactly the same. :hmmm:

Frankie
09-11-2012, 12:38 PM
That's pretty funny. You shoulda gave him some + Rep for it.

It's the internet, in case you weren't aware. People can say whatever the **** they want. There isn't a rep or a thread that can change any of that.

When you create these threads, all you do is create more enemies for yourself.

Your point is valid if I actually felt scared, threatened, etc. FC58 is just an annoyance. But one who gets encouragement here. An expose is what is being done here. One with some entertainment value, because his messages are actually quite funny in their craziness.

I'm not trying to change the cyber world. Just enjoy a crazy man's brainlessness for laughs. I do.

Here's the (next) previous neg-rep:

"If you are ever thinking of killing yourself, please take your family out with you please. Jewish Pig****er"

I don't even know what he means by that last insult. Do you? :D

Lonewolf Ed
09-11-2012, 12:42 PM

Oh, yeah? Tell that to the EYE talians!

Bwana
09-11-2012, 03:10 PM
You REALLY need to give this shit a rest.

SPchief
09-11-2012, 03:21 PM
Whoa, Frankie got banned for this?

listopencil
09-11-2012, 03:23 PM
Whoa, Frankie got banned for this?

Yup. So did I.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-11-2012, 03:23 PM
We're fucking done with this shit. It's been going on with multiple posters for a year. Frankie was warned the last time when FC58 was banned. Now, Frankie is banned and FC58 has been warned. Zero tolerance. Regardless of who it is. Bans all around. Don't like it, use ignore, or post somewhere else. This is a unanimous decision amongst the mods, and anyone who disagrees is free to apply for our positions.

seclark
09-11-2012, 03:25 PM
good.
sec

SPchief
09-11-2012, 03:27 PM
We're fucking done with this shit. It's been going on with multiple posters for a year. Frankie was warned the last time when FC58 was banned. Now, Frankie is banned and FC58 has been warned. Zero tolerance. Regardless of who it is. Bans all around. Don't like it, use ignore, or post somewhere else. This is a unanimous decision amongst the mods, and anyone who disagrees is free to apply for our positions.

Good

FlaChief58
09-11-2012, 03:30 PM
Damn, shit's gettin realz in here :bolt:

dirk digler
09-11-2012, 03:32 PM

Just my .02 cents but if Frankie is banned so should FC58.

CoMoChief
09-11-2012, 03:32 PM
Entertainment is a necessity of the soul. Do we need another thread about the Chiefs? They certainly don't provide entertainment. FC58 does.

You are a fucking moron, man jfc. STFU

MIAdragon
09-11-2012, 03:35 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/011/131/Nobody-cares-baby..._large.jpg

LiveSteam
09-11-2012, 03:35 PM
Cry me a river Justin Timberlake.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Tribal Warfare
09-11-2012, 03:36 PM

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/140565

I'm surprised the mods don't promote this script more adamantly, I just stumbled by it while I trying to report some bugs in a alternate univeral ignore VBullettin script.

Baby Lee
09-11-2012, 03:39 PM
Fucking attention whore.

attention: from the mid-early English, meaning 'one who is the son of'

Radar Chief
09-11-2012, 03:50 PM
This is a unanimous decision amongst the mods, and anyone who disagrees is free to apply for our positions.

http://cache.jezebel.com/assets/images/39/2011/10/medium_suicideb.gif

crazycoffey
09-11-2012, 03:55 PM
In before moved to frankies lounge...

Fritz88
09-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Frankie iz fun
Posted via Mobile Device

DaFace
09-11-2012, 04:04 PM
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/140565

I'm surprised the mods don't promote this script more adamantly, I just stumbled by it while I trying to report some bugs in a alternate univeral ignore VBullettin script.

It's pretty buggy - that's why I haven't promoted it at all. People can feel free to mess with it if they want, though. It won't hurt anything that you can't undo - just makes threads look pretty weird at times.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-11-2012, 04:11 PM

FC58 just came off of a ban for this shit. It's a long, long, story. But I assure you, I've handled it as fairly as possible. It's just zero tolerance now.

Dave Lane
09-11-2012, 04:13 PM
You are a ****ing moron, man jfc. STFU

It's like a black fly in your chardonnay...

Bugeater
09-11-2012, 04:15 PM
This whole thing is really weird.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-11-2012, 04:17 PM
This whole thing is really weird.

You're telling me. :rolleyes: I've watched all this shit go down from all angles. Unreal...

Direckshun
09-11-2012, 04:31 PM

Usually I just harass the **** out of them.

Fair point.

Dave Lane
09-11-2012, 04:34 PM
We're ****ing done with this shit. It's been going on with multiple posters for a year. Frankie was warned the last time when FC58 was banned. Now, Frankie is banned and FC58 has been warned. Zero tolerance. Regardless of who it is. Bans all around. Don't like it, use ignore, or post somewhere else. This is a unanimous decision amongst the mods, and anyone who disagrees is free to apply for our positions.

So just for clarification, what is the zero tolerance policy for? Posting rep or threats or threatening to kill someone or all of the above?

OnTheWarpath15
09-11-2012, 04:42 PM
Just got another neg rep gem from ForeverChiefs58. This one in reaction to a post of mine dated 8-8-12. Here's what it says:

"If I ever met you in real life, I would make you understand the word threatened."

As I have often pointed out he goes into hiding for a couple of weeks after he's been shown up here and when his ass heals a bit he appears from his hole with a new gem. His last post on the PC this time was also on 8-8-12. In one of my threads, no less.

This thread is dedicated to FC58. Feel free to post his great PMs, Profile Page messages, and Neg-Reps. God knows I have tried hard not to post them concerning me. But now I might. In small doses of course.

Interesting comment, considering YOU posted this thread.

Douchebag attention whore.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-11-2012, 04:45 PM
So just for clarification, what is the zero tolerance policy for? Posting rep or threats or threatening to kill someone or all of the above?

I don't care about posting rep. We expect you guys to police that. :D

All the rest plus stalking wall pages. And stalking in general. Ignore function. It's there for a reason.

ForeverChiefs58
09-11-2012, 06:07 PM
I apologize for this crap. It did run its course and got out of hand on both sides. I also apologize to Frankie for being wayyy over the top with it from my comments. Even though I didn't start it, I sure as hell let it get out of hand. I am a grown ass man letting someone on the interwebz get to me. It is silly and immature. This tit for tat back and forth thing is over.

And while I might disagree with someone supporting known terrorists and saying the US did anything to bring the attacks on our innocent people on 9-11, I also know I am not going to agree with everyone on here.

I actually did take it very personally for many reasons, but this is a message board and a damn good one at that. So, hopefully, we can put this behind us and move on.

Go Chiefs and lets get a win in Buffalo!

NewChief
09-11-2012, 07:24 PM
I don't care about posting rep. We expect you guys to police that. :D

All the rest plus stalking wall pages. And stalking in general. Ignore function. It's there for a reason.

So people will be banned for stalking? Or people will be banned for complaining about stalkers in lieu of just using the ignore function to ignore the stalkers? I'm confused.

MIAdragon
09-11-2012, 07:32 PM
So people will be banned for stalking? Or people will be banned for complaining about stalkers in lieu of just using the ignore function to ignore the stalkers? I'm confused.

yes

DaFace
09-11-2012, 07:33 PM

No one's going to be disciplined for reporting someone "stalking" if they're innocent otherwise - that wouldn't make any sense. But if you spend all day poking a lion with a stick and then try to complain when the lion bites back, you can pretty much expect the mods to be pissy when you start poking the lion again the next day.

crazycoffey
09-11-2012, 08:01 PM
No one's going to be disciplined for reporting someone "stalking" if they're innocent otherwise - that wouldn't make any sense. But if you spend all day poking a lion with a stick and then try to complain when the lion bites back, you can pretty much expect the mods to be pissy when you start poking the lion again the next day.

Sooooo, foreverchiefs is a lion?

threebag
09-11-2012, 08:15 PM

No that's Billay

Saul Good
09-11-2012, 08:41 PM

No, he's an unprovoked pussycat...or something like that.

crazycoffey
09-11-2012, 10:22 PM
No, he's an unprovoked pussycat...or something like that.

Does this have something to do with Fr(Sp)ankies cat?

Radar Chief
09-12-2012, 07:01 AM

What if instead he’s a face eating chimpanzee? What then, huh, HUH?

patteeu
09-12-2012, 08:18 AM
We're ****ing done with this shit. It's been going on with multiple posters for a year. Frankie was warned the last time when FC58 was banned. Now, Frankie is banned and FC58 has been warned. Zero tolerance. Regardless of who it is. Bans all around. Don't like it, use ignore, or post somewhere else. This is a unanimous decision amongst the mods, and anyone who disagrees is free to apply for our positions.

Can you tell us what "this shit" is so that we can avoid doing it or at least so we can know whether we like it or don't like it.

patteeu
09-12-2012, 08:18 AM

It looks to me like dirk digler just got involved in "this shit", but I'm not sure.

patteeu
09-12-2012, 08:21 AM

I apologize for this crap. It did run its course and got out of hand on both sides. I also apologize to Frankie for being wayyy over the top with it from my comments. Even though I didn't start it, I sure as hell let it get out of hand. I am a grown ass man letting someone on the interwebz get to me. It is silly and immature. This tit for tat back and forth thing is over.

And while I might disagree with someone supporting known terrorists and saying the US did anything to bring the attacks on our innocent people on 9-11, I also know I am not going to agree with everyone on here.

I actually did take it very personally for many reasons, but this is a message board and a damn good one at that. So, hopefully, we can put this behind us and move on.

Go Chiefs and lets get a win in Buffalo!

Direckshun fail.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/307/e/e/direction_fail_by_alondra_chui-d322z0z.jpg

crazycoffey
09-12-2012, 08:56 AM
What if instead he’s a face eating chimpanzee? What then, huh, HUH?

Then it would be, "don't poke the face eating chimp"

Frankie
09-14-2012, 11:26 PM

Usually I just harass the **** out of them.

Don't think for one minute I have not tried that as well. It hasn't worked. It just doesn't work with some assholes.

Frankie
09-14-2012, 11:45 PM

WTF Da Face?!... :facepalm: ARE YOU FOR REAL?! Were do you get all your 'facts?' :shake: ... WOW!

SO I AM THE ONE WHO IS SPENDING ALL DAY POKING A LION WITH A STICK? And that lion is FC58?!!! ROFL

Frankie
09-14-2012, 11:49 PM
Can you tell us what "this shit" is so that we can avoid doing it or at least so we can know whether we like it or don't like it.

That's what I was trying to do with this thread. To bring all this "shit" in the open. I got banned for my trouble, while "the lion" was just "warned." BTW, the Mod who sent me the ban message lied about this too. I was told FC58 was banned as well.

Frankie
09-15-2012, 12:33 AM

Direckshun fail.

Direckshun was spot on while you are being naive, Pat.

I just PMed you the deranged and profane neg rep message FC58 sent me on the very day of this "apology." If I post it here I'll be banned again because the mods "are tired" of this. :shake: I may very soon go ahead and do that for everyone to judge when I decide I've had enough of this place and the way it is moderated.

Shame.

pr_capone
09-15-2012, 12:38 AM
Christ... just put the guy on ignore and be done with it. Or do you like being insulted and harassed so that you can vent in righteous indignation?

Frankie
09-15-2012, 12:42 AM
Christ... just put the guy on ignore and be done with it. Or do you like being insulted and harassed so that you can vent in righteous indignation?

Just how thick are you? Did you read my opinion of the ignore option? Or do you just like to post your own "righteous indignation" in a thread that you obviously should ignore?

****ing hypocrite! :shake:

pr_capone
09-15-2012, 12:45 AM
Just how thick are you? Did you read my opinion of the ignore option? Or do you just like to post your own "righteous indignation" in a thread that you obviously should ignore?

****ing hypocrite! :shake:

I don't give a flying fuck about your opinion on the ignore function. I suggest it because the large majority of the board is sick and fucking tired of you crying about these kinds of things.

I don't put you on ignore because I actually enjoy reading a lot of what you post... when you aren't posting things like this.

Frankie
09-15-2012, 12:49 AM
I don't give a flying **** about your opinion on the ignore function. I suggest it because the large majority of the board is sick and ****ing tired of you crying about these kinds of things.

I don't put you on ignore because I actually enjoy reading a lot of what you post... when you aren't posting things like this.

Yet you are still in a thread you dislike. Like I said, you are a fucking hypocrite.

pr_capone
09-15-2012, 12:52 AM
Yet you are still in a thread you dislike. Like I said, you are a ****ing hypocrite.

And your mom is a....

ah, never mind. Have a good night fighting injustices on an internet forum.

BossChief
09-15-2012, 12:59 AM
What a bunch of whining bitches.

I like it when someone gets all bent out of shape because of a damn "neg rep"

Let me know when rep buys diapers so I can give a shit or two.

SPchief
09-15-2012, 02:05 AM
And your mom is a....

LMAO

OnTheWarpath15
09-15-2012, 05:21 AM
Direckshun was spot on while you are being naive, Pat.

I just PMed you the deranged and profane neg rep message FC58 sent me on the very day of this "apology." If I post it here I'll be banned again because the mods "are tired" of this. :shake: I may very soon go ahead and do that for everyone to judge when I decide I've had enough of this place and the way it is moderated.

Shame.

Looks like someone already decided for you.

LMAO

Good riddance.

Dave Lane
09-15-2012, 06:22 AM
No that's Billay

No thats a ginger

NewChief
09-15-2012, 06:49 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KqF3J8DpEb4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr. Plow
09-15-2012, 07:20 AM
Looks like someone already decided for you.

LMAO

Good riddance.

Hopefully he's banned until after the election, that would drive him crazy.

Gary
09-15-2012, 07:39 AM
It's threads like this one that support my theory that Austinchief is really the only member of Chiefsplanet, and I am reading the posts of his multiple personalities.

Baby Lee
09-15-2012, 07:40 AM
And your mom is a....

Frankie's starting to remind me of that scene on the Simpsons where Bart draws something funny on the back of Homer's bald head. Bart and Lisa laugh and laugh while Homer goes in circles on the floor trying to see the back of his head. Then, after a few seconds as Homer continues and continues to circle feverishly, their laughing subsides, they get this sad look in their eyes, and they each let out a mournful sigh.

LOCOChief
09-15-2012, 08:03 AM

I knew it's not pronounced "i ran" but I think the correct pronunciation is:
shitholefullofgodlesscowardsandmoronsthatwipetheirasseswiththeirhands.

LiveSteam
09-15-2012, 08:29 AM
WTF Da Face?!... :facepalm: ARE YOU FOR REAL?! Were do you get all your 'facts?' :shake: ... WOW!

SO I AM THE ONE WHO IS SPENDING ALL DAY POKING A LION WITH A STICK? And that lion is FC58?!!! ROFL

You post shit like this on ForeverChiefs58 page & then ask if Deface is Real

O' WHERE ARRRRRRE YOUUUUUU?

It's been over 48 hours and no posting on the CP. Hiding again like I said you would?

YoooooHoooo!!!.... Still hiding?..... It's now more than 3 days since your last post on CP. Come out come out wherever you aaare!

DaFace
09-15-2012, 08:31 AM
This is just sad now. What a strange human being Frankie is.

LiveSteam
09-15-2012, 08:36 AM

Hes not innocent like he claims. He poked & got banned. Man up & own it Frankie.

ForeverChiefs58 did. Now its your turn Frankie

burt
09-15-2012, 08:36 AM

You're just understanding this????.......

DaFace
09-15-2012, 08:41 AM
Hes not innocent like he claims. He poked & got banned. Man up & own it Frankie.

ForeverChiefs58 did. Now its your turn Frankie

Yeah, he's banned again after another threatening message (not by me, but I support it). Dude needs to learn that that shit's just not acceptable.

redsurfer11
09-15-2012, 09:27 AM

Frankie starts a war on 9/11......................................

Frazod
09-15-2012, 09:33 AM
I honestly don't understand why Frankie still posts here, unless he's just a complete masochist. He's destroyed his reputation and every thread he posts is basically a big KICK ME sign that he tapes to his own ass. He gets bullied by a lot of people, but brings so much of it on himself that it's pretty much impossible to feel sorry for him. And at this point I'm sick of hearing about it. I've stared at this car wreck long enough.

Frankie, if you're reading this, seriously, it's long past time for you to move on. The war's over and you lost. Start fresh in a new community. I wish you well. Elsewhere.

Donger
09-15-2012, 09:38 AM
Yeah, he's banned again after another threatening message (not by me, but I support it). Dude needs to learn that that shit's just not acceptable.

I didn't see any of this.

So, Frankie got banned for a few days for basically (once again) starting a thread about drama, then came back after the ban, did his lion imitation, and got banned again?

LiveSteam
09-15-2012, 10:21 AM

So, Frankie got banned for a few days for basically (once again) starting a thread about drama, then came back after the ban, did his lion imitation, and got banned again?

:thumb:

crazycoffey
09-15-2012, 11:03 AM
Fun thread to read while I take my morning constitutional. Im going to flush my shit too mods of CP....

patteeu
09-15-2012, 11:16 AM
I like both Frankie and FC58, although obviously I agree with one more than the other. I support bans for truly threatening messages. I'll take DaFace's word for it that that's what happened here. I don't think mods should be protecting us from the standard back and forth between these two though. No one has to click on the thread and we all have access to the ignore function if we need a more comprehensive solution.

Bwana
09-15-2012, 11:16 AM

Yep, his return fell short of expectations, again.

http://www.whokilledbambi.co.uk/public/2012/05/jump.gif

DaFace
09-15-2012, 11:19 AM
I like both Frankie and FC58, although obviously I agree with one more than the other. I support bans for truly threatening messages. I'll take DaFace's word for it that that's what happened here. I don't think mods should be protecting us from the standard back and forth between these two though. No one has to click on the thread and we all have access to the ignore function if we need a more comprehensive solution.

This was what he posted to FC58 right after the ban came off:

Couldn't wait to get out of your ban to start your shit again, could you? Mods don't seem to do anything about you, but I know how to handle you and already have the means. My suggestion: Quit the CP permanently unless you want to be dealt with my way. No more hiding for a week or two before popping back up with your stupidity. THIS IS YOUR LAST FRIENDLY WARNING, creep. Past this, do not expect me to be so forgiving. Till now you were just a total idiot I had fun beating up online. But now you have lost your 'fun' aspect. I'm tired of you now. Don't forget: This is your last warning. Just disappear.

He's been warned about stuff like that for YEARS at this point. Would he normally have been banned for a veiled threat like that with no prior history? Probably not (though a warning is probably warranted). But right after you came back from a ban for threatening people? It doesn't take the brain of a five-year-old to figure that one out.

LiveSteam
09-15-2012, 11:24 AM

He's been warned about stuff like that for YEARS at this point. Would he normally have been banned for a veiled threat like that with no prior history? Probably not (though a warning is probably warranted). But right after you came back from a ban for threatening people? It doesn't take the brain of a five-year-old to figure that one out.

Permanent ban?

DaFace
09-15-2012, 11:25 AM
Permanent ban?

At the moment, it's 60 days, though the length is still under some debate.

Baby Lee
09-15-2012, 11:26 AM

Nah, we're all just jealous because a man who tans so easily bags such serious tail. It kind of explodes our Anglo-lizard brains.

NewChief
09-15-2012, 11:29 AM

Aww man. I would love to see what sort of cyber asswhoopinf the lion was going to unleash if 58 didn't comply. I'm sure it would awe us with its fearsome puissance.

LiveSteam
09-15-2012, 11:32 AM
I know how to handle you and already have the means. My suggestion: Quit the CP permanently unless you want to be dealt with my way.

I dnt know about the rest of the country But,thats the kind of weird shit that would have cops at your door in Omaha asking you lots of questions. It would have to be reported to the PD

DaFace
09-15-2012, 11:33 AM
I know how to handle you and already have the means. My suggestion: Quit the CP permanently unless you want to be dealt with my way.

I dnt know about the rest of the country But,thats the kind of weird shit that would have cops at your door in Omaha asking you lots of questions. It would have to be reported to the PD

Racist.

LiveSteam
09-15-2012, 11:35 AM
Racist.

Im a cracker LMAO

Bearcat
09-15-2012, 11:36 AM

It's kind of like the bumping threads drama, where 99.9% of the board isn't impacted at all... it's not about standard back and forth, it's about consistently following another member from thread to thread and stalking them with PMs, reps, profile messages, etc; and getting the mods involved so we can babysit the situation. Frankie went through this with another member, both were given Steve Howe second chances to knock it off, and it finally calmed down after a bunch of babysitting by the mods due to reported posts and complaining to the mods.

Same kind of thing this time, with Frankie being the common member... FC58 got the point when he was banned for a few hours. Frankie, not so much.

RealSNR
09-15-2012, 11:37 AM
Fuck. I was banned when this was going on.

Curses.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-15-2012, 11:38 AM
Aww man. I would love to see what sort of cyber asswhoopinf the lion was going to unleash if 58 didn't comply. I'm sure it would awe us with its fearsome puissance.

I think Frankie was planning on mailing the lion a radioactive cylinder he came across in West Texas.

BossChief
09-15-2012, 11:38 AM
Frankie is one sad, sad person.

Rausch
09-15-2012, 11:40 AM
****. I was banned when this was going on.

Curses.

How the fuck did you get banned?...

RealSNR
09-15-2012, 11:41 AM
How the fuck did you get banned?...

I... posted some stuff I probably shouldn't have.

Chiefs made me a very angry person on Sunday

Donger
09-15-2012, 11:44 AM
The Wrath of Frankie is going to be something to behold upon his return. I hope you guys realize that he can't back down on this. Not won't, can't. I guess it has something to do with his heritage and the chip he has on his shoulder about it. It's a shame, because I actually kind of like Frankie, sort of like a retarded pet dog with only three legs.

Rausch
09-15-2012, 11:44 AM

Damn dude.

I'm a pretty vile and explicit motherfucker.

I don't think I've ever even gotten a warning.

mnchiefsguy
09-15-2012, 11:47 AM
The Wrath of Frankie is going to be something to behold upon his return. I hope you guys realize that he can't back down on this. Not won't, can't. I guess it has something to do with his heritage and the chip he has on his shoulder about it. It's a shame, because I actually kind of like Frankie, sort of like a retarded pet dog with only three legs.

Something to behold for all of ten minutes...Frankie is going to stew on his ban for sixty days, it will take him long once he gets back to screw up again.

Keep your eyes out for a mult I suppose....I do not see Frankie staying away for that long.

Rausch

I'm cool with that.

I'm ready to go jihad on some motherfuckers anyway.

I'll be the Doc Holliday to his Wyatt Al Jahar El Ahneef Earp...

RealSNR
Damn dude.

I'm a pretty vile and explicit motherfucker.

I don't think I've ever even gotten a warning.

To be fair, my anger was directed at R8ers' trollery.

LiveSteam
09-15-2012, 11:48 AM

All of this.

BossChief
Cassel > Frankie

LiveSteam

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Rausch
09-15-2012, 11:49 AM

Making this even more difficult to comprehend...

RealSNR
09-15-2012, 11:49 AM
Cassel > Frankie

Both have a tendency to stare down

dirk digler
09-15-2012, 11:50 AM

For real?

Rausch
09-15-2012, 11:51 AM
Ok, I beg for my avatar back.

I've now disagreed with MY FUCKING SELF TWICE...

LiveSteam
09-15-2012, 11:51 AM
I only fuck with R8ers when Sheriff Frozod deputizes me.
It's a lot of fun :evil:

Rausch
09-15-2012, 11:54 AM
I only **** with R8ers when Sheriff Frozod deputizes me.

LMAO

Donger
09-15-2012, 11:54 AM
I think I've asked this before, but how does one know when one is unbanned? A banned user tries to log on, and gets a message that they are banned for however long, or something like that? Also, if the person's banned time is reduced, are they notified?

Bugeater
09-15-2012, 11:58 AM
I think I've asked this before, but how does one know when one is unbanned? A banned user tries to log on, and gets a message that they are banned for however long, or something like that? Also, if the person's banned time is reduced, are they notified?
Why would this be a concern of yours? Are you planning on going jihad on someone?

Bwana
09-15-2012, 11:58 AM

The word banned below the name will go away. To be honest I don't know what kind of message a banned user gets? Most of the time if a person gets unbanned we send them an email and as stated before, the word banned goes away below their name.

DaFace
09-15-2012, 12:01 PM

If they're on a temp ban, they'll get a message when they try to log in that tells them when the ban will expire. Of course, we sometimes lift bans before the time runs out. I don't think they get any notification when that happens, but I'm not sure.

DaFace
09-15-2012, 12:02 PM
Rather than explaining, I figured I'd just let Donger see for himself. :evil:

LiveSteam
09-15-2012, 12:03 PM

LMAO hes gonna freak

RealSNR
09-15-2012, 12:03 PM

LMAO

LVNHACK
09-15-2012, 12:05 PM
Frankie got banned...?????......Holy Fuck....some mod crossed the damn line in the sand......Stand the fuck by....Jenson will be here to for that mod to deal with at anytime......

Rausch
09-15-2012, 12:05 PM
Why would this be a concern of yours? Are you planning on going jihad on someone?

Hypothetically...

Imon Yourside
09-15-2012, 12:06 PM

Holy $(#($*#)($ really? That's funny, i think even Donger will agree.

DaFace
09-15-2012, 12:07 PM

I'm gonna lift it in a few minutes. But at least now he can say he's been banned before. :)

LiveSteam
09-15-2012, 12:08 PM

He will get a good laugh out of it.

crazycoffey
09-15-2012, 12:12 PM

So much for you being a posters mod.
ROFL

Rausch
09-15-2012, 12:14 PM
He will get a good laugh out of it.

With our luck he's probably furiously washing his legs for the first time in 8 years and won't log on for hours...

patteeu
09-15-2012, 12:14 PM

Nope, I agree. Like I said, I took your word for it, but I appreciate you posting the offending remark. And I still agree with you.

Bwana
09-15-2012, 12:36 PM

LMAO

I damn near did the same thing, well played.

ForeverChiefs58
09-15-2012, 01:02 PM
Just got home and read this thread. Wow. It is really just like the Frankie story though. Self inflicted, full of drama, and a little sad.

The words in the OP came after he went into the shooting thread where I brought up I had taken my kids to the movies and there were armed guards in front of Batman. He wrote some jibberish to me with "my kids" and "threatened" in the same sentence...in a shooting thread. That is why I said that to begin with.

This last threatening message on my wall happened a whole two minutes after he came back. I am not worried about Frankie, and don't take threats on a message board very seriously at all. I almost fell out of my chair laughing when my wife asked if iranians would be coming to our house like it's an embassy. LMAO

But like I said earlier, it is over.

I also know though, that Frankie cannot drop anything, as this very thread shows, and will be out for full jihad. I think those who have delt with him for over a year with crap like this would have little doubt about that.

Donger
09-15-2012, 01:07 PM
If they're on a temp ban, they'll get a message when they try to log in that tells them when the ban will expire. Of course, we sometimes lift bans before the time runs out. I don't think they get any notification when that happens, but I'm not sure.

Thanks.

ForeverChiefs58
09-15-2012, 01:08 PM
Thanks.

LMAO

Imon Yourside
09-15-2012, 01:09 PM
Thanks.

How did your "think boom" to "banned" to "think boom" go? was it what you had expected?

Donger
09-15-2012, 01:28 PM
How did your "think boom" to "banned" to "think boom" go? was it what you had expected?

Yes.

Imon Yourside
09-15-2012, 01:28 PM
Yes.

really there is no need to elaborate, a simple yes or no suffices.

LiveSteam
09-15-2012, 01:30 PM
Yes.

LMAO

ForeverChiefs58
09-15-2012, 01:32 PM
Thanks.

Was it everything you thought it would be and more?

*Edit KC beat me to the punch. See KC, we agree on more stuff every day. :)

Imon Yourside
09-15-2012, 01:40 PM
Was it everything you thought it would be and more?

*Edit KC beat me to the punch. See KC, we agree on more stuff every day. :)

Ya death threats ain't too cool, i think anyone doing that kind of thing should be banned for an extended period. I expected more from frankie quite honestly, it's a friggin' message board.

Rausch
09-15-2012, 02:02 PM
Ya death threats ain't too cool, i think anyone doing that kind of thing should be banned for an extended period. I expected more from frankie quite honestly, it's a friggin' message board.

The bannings are above my pay grade.

But as far as frankie goes I've had email, pm, and bb conversations with the guy without any problem or conflict.

And I'm as strict a libertarian/conservative as they come.

Baby Lee
09-15-2012, 02:13 PM
Frankie got banned...?????......Holy Fuck....some mod crossed the damn line in the sand......Stand the fuck by....Jenson will be here to for that mod to deal with at anytime......

He's already on the job.

EDIT: NSFW language.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/euF9tMaz7RQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Baby Lee
09-15-2012, 02:14 PM
With our luck he's probably furiously washing his legs for the first time in 8 years and won't log on for hours...

ROFL ROFL

crazycoffey
09-15-2012, 02:52 PM
He's already on the job.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/euF9tMaz7RQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I thought it was going to be about Lars Ulrich. The racist slurs and cusswords offended my coworkers at GNB

Mr. Flopnuts
09-15-2012, 03:18 PM
The Wrath of Frankie is going to be something to behold upon his return. I hope you guys realize that he can't back down on this. Not won't, can't. I guess it has something to do with his heritage and the chip he has on his shoulder about it. It's a shame.

You're spot on with this, and I predicted this would happen a week ago. I also predict if/when he comes back it will be over for good within 24 hours. He simply CANNOT let this shit go. It's a heritage thing.

Baby Lee
09-15-2012, 03:29 PM
I thought it was going to be about Lars Ulrich. The racist slurs and cusswords offended my coworkers at GNB

Edited to note NSFW-ness. Almost apologized until I made the GNB connection, a little slow today.