PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Crow

Black Bob
09-16-2012, 02:30 PM
I eat crow for sure. This team is a major disappointment imo.

The coaching is bad and the GM is bad. However, most of all, the players are bad. Guys like DJ and Flowers are really bad. The dudes just doesn't give a shit. Cassel is bad but we know that.

I'm so pissed off right now. I don't even know what to say. I have been frustrated in the past but this is different. I am usually so pesimistic. Maybe it was because of my hate for Haley? I don't know but, I was optimistic this year so it is probably twice as bad right now.

For the first time I am thinking of canceling Sunday Ticket. I have had it for 8 years. I paid to watch every game even during the worst of times. I feel hopeless. We shouldn't even think about needing a QB. We need a an owner.

Right now I hate pro football. In college, at least the players care.

Setsuna
09-16-2012, 02:33 PM
Let us neg rape you and we'll call it even.

BigRichard
09-16-2012, 02:34 PM

The coaching is bad and the GM is bad. However, most of all, the players are bad. Guys like DJ and Flowers are really bad. The dudes just doesn't give a shit. Cassel is bad but we know that.

I'm so pissed off right now. I don't even know what to say. I have been frustrated in the past but this is different. I am usually so pesimistic. Maybe it was because of my hate for Haley? I don't know but, I was optimistic this year so it is probably twice as bad right now.

For the first time I am thinking of canceling Sunday Ticket. I have had it for 8 years. I paid to watch every game even during the worst of times. I feel hopeless. We shouldn't even think about needing a QB. We need a an owner.

I think you should leave the board forever because of these feelings. It is the right thing to do.

the Talking Can
shut the fuck up forever and it's all good

L.A. Chieffan
CASSELL HATERS EAT IT!

Bump
09-16-2012, 02:35 PM
at least you can admit when you are wrong, unlike our GM.

FAX
09-16-2012, 02:35 PM
ROFL

Who is this person?

FAX

Deberg_1990
09-16-2012, 02:36 PM

What cornerback should the Chiefs target at #1 next year?

MIAdragon
ROFL

Who is this person?

FAX

Just let it die Mr. FAX.

the Talking Can
ROFL

Who is this person?

FAX

arguably the dumbest poster in chiefsplanet history

think kc johnny with a dented skull

Brock
09-16-2012, 02:37 PM
Far from being the only thing you're dead wrong about.

Black Bob
09-16-2012, 02:38 PM
I think you should leave the board forever because of these feelings. It is the right thing to do.

I never trust a hippy.:evil:

FAX
09-16-2012, 02:40 PM
Just let it die Mr. FAX.

ROFL

I like him. A lot of times madness can be a sign of true (but possibly misunderstood) genius, Mr. MIAdragon.

Do some interpolations and exponentiations, Mr. BlackBob!

FAX

OnTheWarpath15
09-16-2012, 02:41 PM

LMAO

The Franchise
09-16-2012, 02:41 PM
How'd that Brandon Siler technique look on that return for a TD?

Yeah.....shut the fuck up and go away.

milkman
09-16-2012, 02:42 PM

No, 50/50 is still the king of stupidity.

The Bad Guy
09-16-2012, 02:42 PM
Yeah, hate pro football because your team sucks. Good rationale.

I would never cancel Sunday Ticket because I love NFL football. The shitbag Chiefs can't change that even though I hate them more with every passing minute.

The Franchise
09-16-2012, 02:44 PM
Yeah, hate pro football because your team sucks. Good rationale.

I would never cancel Sunday Ticket because I love NFL football. The shitbag Chiefs can't change that even though I hate them more with every passing minute.

NFL Sunday Ticket actually allowed me to watch a good game this morning....the Giants and Bucs.

Black Bob
09-16-2012, 02:47 PM
How'd that Brandon Siler technique look on that return for a TD?

Yeah.....shut the **** up and go away.

LOL, I'm never leaving.

Why would you guys want me to leave? Seriously? If I suck that bad, why do you want me to leave? What's the point? Obviously you guys are all about making people look bad. It's easy to see that over a month.

If you guys are such great posters, why do you want me to leave? Wouldn't you twant to take me to school every day only make you look like football gurus?

I've been wrong about some things and I admit. When you guys are wrong, you just go away. The truth is that you want me to leave because your asses hurt because they were pounded by my king kong mother****ing donkey dick.

Negative rep the hell out of me. I'll get it back two fold just for this post.

milkman
09-16-2012, 02:49 PM
LOL, I'm never leaving.

Why would you guys want me to leave? Seriously? If I suck that bad, why do you want me to leave? What's the point? Obviously you guys are all about making people look bad. It's easy to see that over a month.

If you guys are such great posters, why do you want me to leave? Wouldn't you taking me to school only make you look like football gurus?

I've been wrong about some things and I admit. When you guys are wrong, you just go away. The truth is that you want me to leave because your asses hurt because they were pounded by my king kong mother****ing donkey dick.

Get over yourself.

You're just another dumbass in a long line of dumbassery.

Run of the mill idiot.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-16-2012, 02:49 PM
"Guys like DJ and Flowers are bad"?

Die in fire, please.

Brock
09-16-2012, 02:50 PM
LOL, I'm never leaving.

If you guys are such great posters, why do you want me to leave? Wouldn't you twant to take me to school every day only make you look like football gurus?

No, don't go away. We're going to need all the laughs we can get.

The Franchise
09-16-2012, 02:50 PM
LOL, I'm never leaving.

What have you been right about so far, you fucking retard?

Nothing.

milkman
09-16-2012, 02:51 PM

Die in fire, please.

DJ has been bad.

He has completely lost focus an discipline in this defense.

Black Bob

Die in fire, please.

Watch the tape. They quit today. I bet Flowers makes c'mon man.

You're just another dumbass in a long line of dumbassery.

Run of the mill idiot

I agree and never thought otherwise.LMAO

SAUTO
I thought blackbob was just dumb, but I'm starting to believe he's delusional too
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-16-2012, 02:54 PM
DJ has been bad.

I can understand that, but is he "bad" when working under a legit coach?

MIAdragon
LOL, I'm never leaving.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/194/098/129011508889548810.jpg

Pasta Little Brioni
I blame Bowe and his 27-55 career record as starting WR....

The Franchise
09-16-2012, 02:56 PM
DJ has been bad.

Maybe it has something to do with RAC being so fucking soft.

milkman
09-16-2012, 02:57 PM
I can understand that, but is he "bad" when working under a legit coach?

He's bad when playing for a soft coach, or a dumbass on defense that has no clue, like Gunther.

And that is the only thing that's relevant to this conversation.

You can dislike Haley, and I fully understand that he was in over his head, but you can not deny that DJ was a beast over the last two years, and the reason for that is that he had to earn his position with Haley.

Straight, No Chaser
09-16-2012, 02:58 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_lcSO69qyKPs/TMW-OvIonaI/AAAAAAAACGk/MOtJWm3yTeA/s1600/EatingCrow1.jpg

Black Bob
Maybe it has something to do with RAC being so ****ing soft.

Maybe it has to do with Pioli investing in a guy who was likely to quit for the money? Hopefully, we won't resign Bowe because he will do the same.

It has nothing to do with RAC. DJ is a porfessional football player. His job is to care. He just doesn't care. Just like people at my work and yours.

Sweet Daddy Hate
He's bad when playing for a soft coach, or a dumbass on defense that has no clue, like Gunther.

You can dislike Haley, and I fully understand that he was in over his head, but you can not deny that DJ was a beast over the last two years, and the reason for that is that he had to earn his position with Haley.

Nothing to argue, I'm in complete agreement.

Dave Lane
ROFL

Who is this person?

FAX

FAX sighting!! In the biggest retard on CP thread to boot!!

Worth a loss to get FAX back.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-16-2012, 02:59 PM
Maybe it has to do with Pioli investing in a guy who was likely to quit for the money? Hopefully, we won't resign Bowe because he will do the same.

It has nothing to do with RAC. DJ is a porfessional football player. He just doesn't care. Just like people at my work and yours.

Really, Bob?

Really?

Black Bob
09-16-2012, 03:00 PM

Yeah but, Hunt and Pioli preach consistancy. They want consistant players. DJ's not consistant and you have to ride his ass. Why in the **** did they invest in him to be a leader? They knew who he was. Are you suprised he doesn't look like he gives a shit? That's my point.

Black Bob
09-16-2012, 03:01 PM
Really, Bob?

Really?

Absolutely. They are the same guy.

LoneWolf
09-16-2012, 03:02 PM
Watch the tape. They quit today. I bet Flowers makes c'mon man.

I agree and never thought otherwise.LMAO

JFC, you are fucking clueless. Flowers was supposed to cover the guy breaking to the outside on Johnson's touchdown, which he did. He even pointed to the other DB to take Johnson going to the inside. After Johnson makes the catch, what is Flowers supposed to do? He was already 20 yards away from the play and Johnson is fast as hell. He had no chance of making any kind of play. Open your fucking eyes and please stop your bleeding vagina.

ottawa_chiefs_fan
LOL, I'm never leaving.

Nothing personal - but did you get laid off in august? or divorced? or did your last kid move out of the house? or is your wife going to "yoga" every night of the week? newly handicapped? just wondering how you have amassed this many posts in this period of time while remaining a productive employee/father/husband?

milkman
Yeah but, Hunt and Pioli preach consistancy. They want consistant players. DJ's not consistant and you have to ride his ass. Why in the **** did they invest in him to be a leader? They knew who he was. Are you suprised he doesn't look like he gives a shit?

No, I'm not surprised.

Black Bob
09-16-2012, 03:06 PM
JFC, you are ****ing clueless. Flowers was supposed to cover the guy breaking to the outside on Johnson's touchdown, which he did. He even pointed to the other DB to take Johnson going to the inside. After Johnson makes the catch, what is Flowers supposed to do? He was already 20 yards away from the play and Johnson is fast as hell. He had no chance of making any kind of play. Open your ****ing eyes and please stop your bleeding vagina.

He was 20 yards away? He was like 5 yards away when johnson caught the ball. He started jogging and then he started walking. **** Brandon Flowers. It's no wonder he never makes the pro bowl.

Nothing personal - but did you get laid off in august? or divorced? or did your last kid move out of the house? or is your wife going to "yoga" every night of the week? newly handicapped? just wondering how you have amassed this many posts in this period of time while remaining a productive employee/father/husband?

Nope, I quit smoking recently. This is helping. I have alot of posts because I get gang raped by the usual suspects every day and I try and respond. That's probably dumb but, it's fun and I am getting what I want out of it.

Dave Lane
09-16-2012, 03:07 PM

I still think he might be Proctors mult.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-16-2012, 03:08 PM

She getting stretched out on a daily basis eh?

Black Bob
09-16-2012, 03:09 PM
No, I'm not surprised.

Me either. It's more than coaches. If you are going to sign a guy to the kind of contract DJ got, he better be ready to play no matter who the fucking coach. No one should have to ride DJ's ass. As of now, I hate the fucker.

LoneWolf
09-16-2012, 03:10 PM
He was 20 yards away? He was like 5 yards away when johnson caught the ball. He started jogging and then he started walking. **** Brandon Flowers. It's no wonder he never makes the pro bowl.

Nope, I quit smoking recently. This is helping. I have alot of posts because I get gang raped by the usual suspects every day and I try and respond. That's probably dumb but, it's fun and I am getting what I want out of it.

Just like my Grandpa told me, "you can't argue with stupid people. They are better at it than you are and they will drag you down with them."

ottawa_chiefs_fan
09-16-2012, 03:11 PM

Good for you, man - keep it up!!!

Black Bob
09-16-2012, 03:13 PM
Just like my Grandpa told me, "you can't argue with stupid people. They are better at it than you are and they will drag you down with them."

Please watch him on the replay. It was bad man. He should be on c'mon man tomorrow night. He deserves to be anyway.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-16-2012, 03:14 PM
Our.....Time

Ace Gunner
09-16-2012, 03:14 PM
I blame Bowe and his 27-55 career record as starting WR....

Are we still going "12 - 4" because I'm depending on you to pull this out the toilet buddy:)

Pasta Little Brioni
09-16-2012, 03:17 PM
Are we still going "12 - 4" because I'm depending on you to pull this out the toilet buddy:)

Never predicted that. Must be thinking of someone else.

bevischief
09-16-2012, 03:18 PM
Glad I moved away. Not missing anything.

Ace Gunner
09-16-2012, 03:19 PM
Am I the only guy that watched Beuerlein break down DJ retardo during the Stevie Johnson TD in the middle of the field while DJ was chasing candy wrappers (or something imaginary) blowing to the sideline?

Black Bob
09-16-2012, 03:24 PM
If you check out the tape, you will see that Flowers gave no effort. It's at the 2:10 mark.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap1000000062699/Chiefs-vs-Bills-highlights

I wouldn't be suprised if DJ didn't try either. All I know is watch the effort on the PR TD. Those guys had no chance and chased hard. Flowers and DJ both suck ass imo. I fucking hate them and we are stuck with their contracts.

Black Bob
09-16-2012, 03:26 PM
What have you been right about so far, you ****ing retard?

Nothing.

as usual... another dumb comment and then you check out without paying the tab. There are more pussies around here than you can count.

Dave Lane
09-16-2012, 03:27 PM
If you check out the tape, you will see that Flowers gave no effort. It's at the 2:10 mark.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap1000000062699/Chiefs-vs-Bills-highlights

I wouldn't be suprised if DJ didn't try either. All I know is watch the effort on the PR TD. Those guys had no chance and chased hard. Flowers and DJ both suck ass imo. I ****ing hate them and we are stuck with their contracts.

God damn you are stupid. Seriously you hate DJ and Flowers? Now I understand why you hate Haley. Good luck with Siler and Romeo you moran.

Black Bob
09-16-2012, 03:29 PM
God damn you are stupid. Seriously you hate DJ and Flowers? Now I understand why you hate Haley. Good luck with Siler and Romeo you moran.

I didn't say I wanted RAC and Siler you fucktard. Pay attention.

#1 Bronco's Fan
09-16-2012, 03:57 PM

wow 40 posts a day, everyday. The guy has it going on!!!