PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs How frecking far behind do we have to get before we change QB's?

Coogs
09-16-2012, 05:04 PM
35-3 down, and still no Quinn.

And I do not want to hear Quinn is no better. I'm comming right back at you with he is no worse. Can't be.

First 5 drives of the game and we don't even have 50 yards of total offense. Down 21-0. Against a fucking Bills team that had won 1 of their last 10 regular season games. So don't tell me Buffalo is a tough place to play.

Yes, the defense sucked ass too. But I really believe once we fall behind, they have no faith in Cassel to bring us back. Hell, I don't. And I know I am not alone.

Cassel 3:16 no longer exists. 42 passes vs 24 rushes. We now have Cassel 3:17.

HoneyBadger
09-16-2012, 05:07 PM
Of course the D will look bad. The offensive couldn't get them any rest.

gblowfish
09-16-2012, 05:10 PM
Fourth quarter was feel good time for Fetal Casshole. On the plane they're going to pass out "participation ribbons" so everyone can feel some satisfaction from today's effort. We don't want anybody's self esteem to be negatively impacted. That would be bad.

Deberg_1990
09-16-2012, 05:13 PM

And I do not want to hear Quinn is no better. I'm comming right back at you with he is no worse. Can't be.

First 5 drives of the game and we don't even have 50 yards of total offense. Down 21-0. Against a ****ing Bills team that had won 1 of their last 10 regular season games. So don't tell me Buffalo is a tough place to play.

Yes, the defense sucked ass too. But I really believe once we fall behind, they have no faith in Cassel to bring us back. Hell, I don't. And I know I am not alone.

It doesnt matter dude....it just doesnt. Cassel blows, but he is far from the only problem this team has. No current QB on this roster is going to make one damn bit of difference.

BossChief
09-16-2012, 05:13 PM
Game 6

lawrenceRaider
09-16-2012, 05:14 PM
You guys realize you are talking about Quinn, right? The guy would make Cassel look all world.

BossChief
09-16-2012, 05:15 PM
It doesnt matter dude....it just doesnt. Cassel blows, but he is far from the only problem this team has. No current QB on this roster is going to make one damn bit of difference.

Then you deserve what you get...which is little to nothing.

Matt Cassel leads more 3 and out drives than any Chiefs QB I can remember...and that KILLS the defense.

he IS NOT the guy this team needs and that is with out a shadow of a doubt.

Next man up.

If Quinn cant spark the team in 3 or 4 starts and looks equally as inept...

next man up.

Even if Stanzi looks good, we STILL draft a first round quarterback.

Setsuna
Cassel had to pad his stats. I want to see Quinn too. Maybe Crennel strategized that Cassel has higher % to get injured. :hmmm:

Chiefs Pantalones

Players need to start being held accountable though. And it should start at QB.

WV
You guys realize you are talking about Quinn, right? The guy would make Cassel look all world.

I want proof.

loochy
09-16-2012, 05:16 PM
It doesn't matter because it won't happen...period...no matter what.

Black Bob
09-16-2012, 05:17 PM

I agree 100%. The answer at QB is not on this team. Alot of answers are not on this team.

I really wish they would hold a player accountable who looked like they didn't care. Hopefully, they will cut someone more famous than Sheffield tomorrow. Someone needs to go after that.

tredadda
09-16-2012, 05:18 PM
Think about how awful Cassel has been for us over the last 4 years and it took an injury and a surgery for him not to play. Why would anything change now?

the Talking Can
09-16-2012, 05:19 PM
Cassel is pioli's boy and he is going to play until pioli is fired

Black Bob
09-16-2012, 05:20 PM
Cassel sucks and we aren't going to win with him but he didn't quit today. He wasn't the reason again today.

WV
09-16-2012, 05:22 PM
Cassel sucks and we aren't going to win with him but he didn't quit today. He wasn't the reason again today.

I hope your merely trolling. Sure he wasn't soley at fault, but good god man he was beyond horrible.

tredadda
09-16-2012, 05:23 PM

Compare what Eli did and what Cassel did. Eli rallied his team. With Cassel everyone knew the game was over when we got down 14-0. As sure as the sun rises Cassel led us to another blowout.

Black Bob
09-16-2012, 05:24 PM
I hope your merely trolling. Sure he wasn't soley at fault, but good god man he was beyond horrible.

He wasn't good by any means. However, it's a far deeper problem than Cassel. This team has no chemistry and half of them don't care. At least Cassel cares.

tk13
09-16-2012, 05:24 PM
The defense still got gashed every drive last week when Cassel was playing like Superman. Cassel is terrible but it's no excuse for the defense's performance. Maybe if they played a good game and got gassed at the end... but that has not been the case. They've been annihilated pretty much from the start both weeks.

Then again, if they're gassed from a couple 3 and outs in the 1st quarter, then we really have some serious problems.

tredadda
09-16-2012, 05:25 PM
He wasn't good by any means. However, it's a far deeper problem than Cassel. This team has no chemistry and half of them don't care. At least Cassel cares.

He always cared. He just has no talent.

Black Bob
09-16-2012, 05:25 PM
Compare what Eli did and what Cassel did. Eli rallied his team. With Cassel everyone knew the game was over when we got down 14-0. As sure as the sun rises Cassel led us to another blowout.

I know but, they shouldn't ****ing quit. THEY OWE IT TO THE GOD DAMN FANS not to quit. They are supposed to be ****ing professionals. It's their job not to quit. They get paid alot not to quit.

There is no excuse for a professional to quit. EVER

THESE BASTARDS QUIT IN A GAME WHEN WE WERE 0-1 ON THE SEASON GUYS. THAT'S A PROBLEM.

BossChief
09-16-2012, 05:26 PM

I hope you get raped by a cactus.

gblowfish
09-16-2012, 05:26 PM
The only thing I really like about Quinn is his girlfriend. You know the sympathy sex has to be epic when he gets home from a road trip. "You didn't get in the game AGAIN this week Brady Bear? Let mama take your mind off it..." Then comes six hours of gymnastic sex. Not bad, and all he had to do was hold a clipboard today!

tk13
09-16-2012, 05:27 PM
Then again, everyone praised up and down how it couldn't get any worse when Cassel got hurt last year... and then we got Palko. It can get worse.

WV

LMAO What in the hell makes you think Cassel cares other than losing his job. He displayed little to no emotion today and was freaking horrible for 3 1/2 quarters when it mattered. If he cares in the last 8 minutes then fuck him, let him care from the bench or in a neck brace.

He isn't alone, but he's a HUGE reason we were terrible today. HUUUUUUGGGGE

tredadda
I know but, they shouldn't ****ing quit. THEY OWE IT TO THE GOD DAMN FANS not to quit. They are supposed to be ****ing professionals. It's their job not to quit. They get paid alot not to quit.

There is no excuse for a professional to quit. EVER

I agree with you. This team quit after we fell behind 21-0. They all but knew the game was over.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-16-2012, 05:28 PM

Yes he was. The Giants won even when they were far behind because they have a franchise QB. We don't have that luxury because Cassel is shit. In today's NFL the rules favor offenses. Defenses aren't gonna be consistent week in and week out because of that. A great QB is the ultimate equalizer. Cassel thought it was Halloween and came dressed up as a garbage man and went trick or treating when the game was out of reach. The Bills' weakness is their secondary and we couldn't exploit it because he can't throw with any accuracy beyond 10 yards man. You know this, or you're just trolling.

Coogs
09-16-2012, 05:29 PM

We are down 21 to fucking Zero, and don't even have 50 total yards offense after 5 posessions. Don't even tell me a QB change can not make a difference. Kyle Orton will never be confused with any of the HOF QB's of the last 40 or 50 years, and this team responed to him. Offense and defense. And that was all without Berry, Moeaki, Charles... and with Berry Richardson playing the RT spot.

Don't want to hear it. I agree with BossChief. His post is right on.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-16-2012, 05:29 PM
Then again, everyone praised up and down how it couldn't get any worse when Cassel got hurt last year... and then we got Palko. It can get worse.

We just want accountability. Benching Cassel for his porous play would send a huge message to the rest of the team.

WV
09-16-2012, 05:30 PM
We just want accountability. Benching Cassel for his porous play would send a huge message to the rest of the team.

:thumb:

scho63
09-16-2012, 05:31 PM

Our defense is a MUCH bigger problem and concern right now than Cassel. Our defense hasn't made a god damn decent stand once yet in two games so stop bitching like it's just Cassel.

75 points in two games?

Is Cassel playing D as well?

:banghead:

tredadda

This guy is protected like he were Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady. Only injury will force him to not start. This is the same story for the past 4 years.

Dragonocho
Cassel is pioli's boy and he is going to play until pioli is fired

Sad but true.

FAX
09-16-2012, 05:32 PM
Of course the D will look bad. The offensive couldn't get them any rest.

I should probably know better than to post before reading the entire thread thing, but I would remind you that the defense looked pretty damn bad on the first enemy drive of the day, Mr. HoneyBadger. They probably looked bad on the bus. They probably looked bad this morning while they were brushing their teeth.

Rest may not cure what ails our defense.

FAX

WV
09-16-2012, 05:32 PM
Our defense is a MUCH bigger problem and concern right now than Cassel. Our defense hasn't made a god damn decent stand once yet in two games so stop bitching like it's just Cassel.

75 points in two games?

You would have an argument if we were losing 31-35 instead of getting our doors blown off.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-16-2012, 05:34 PM

75 points in two games?

Did you not see major abundance of punting by Mr. MVP Colquitt? The defense can't get any rest dude.

the Talking Can

jesus christ can you be not-retarded?

LMAO

he absolutely fucking was the reason you bat shit blind moron

tredadda

75 points in two games?

BS. The defense is playing like crap, but again Cassel is not a winner who can stop the bleeding. Buffalo scored a TD we respond with nothing. They score another and we again respond with nothing, and they score yet again and as usual we respond with nothing. We scored a whopping 3 points in all but garbage time. Eli Manning led his team to 25 points in the 4TH QUARTER today. That is more than all our points this season minus garbage time points. Eli's defense gave up 34 points as well.

FAX
09-16-2012, 05:37 PM
I agree 100%. The answer at QB is not on this team. Alot of answers are not on this team.

I really wish they would hold a player accountable who looked like they didn't care. Hopefully, they will cut someone more famous than Sheffield tomorrow. Someone needs to go after that.

I could not agree more, Mr. BlackBob.

The thing is, that applies to every area in life. So from now on, I am going to post like I care. And, in the interest of accountability, you should be held to the same standard. So, from this point forward, I want to see posts with heart. And verve. And a positive attitude. Okay? Let's post like there's no tomorrow and a Chinese lesbian circus clown is holding a knife to our testicles.

FAX

FloridaMan88
09-16-2012, 05:38 PM
Fat Scott's "brilliance" has made it so the Chiefs have no other viable options besides Cassel.

FAX
09-16-2012, 05:38 PM
I will say this ...

The patented "Cassel Crunch Time Fumble" is getting old as heck.

FAX

scho63
09-16-2012, 05:40 PM
You would have an argument if we were losing 31-35 instead of getting our doors blown off.

Oh really? Our D really played well getting us down 21 rather quick with long sustained drives.

If we were down 10-0 then I would agree with you more

Hillis fumble wasn't Cassel's fault either

Coogs
09-16-2012, 05:41 PM

Absolutely!

scho63
09-16-2012, 05:42 PM
BS. The defense is playing like crap, but again Cassel is not a winner who can stop the bleeding.

In the first two games, Cassel's performance has been much better than our D

It may not be Hall of Fame material but it's been far from as bad as our D

BoneKrusher
09-16-2012, 05:42 PM
Cassel is nothing more than the King of Three N outs.

tk13
09-16-2012, 05:45 PM

And what happens when the next guy does worse? Then what do you do?

That's the real problem. They are probably being accountable and playing the best guy we have at the position.

Coogs
09-16-2012, 05:46 PM

75 points in two games?

The defense is a problem. But not a MUCH bigger problem or concern. I'm going to go back to Orton again for the eleventy billionth time. Our defense the last 3 games of the season last year was lights fucking out. And that was without Berry.

the Talking Can

That's the real problem. They are probably being accountable and playing the best guy we have at the position.

what do you do?

you lose and draft a QB

Coogs

Not even 50 damn yards in 5 posessions. It don't get much worse.

FloridaMan88
09-16-2012, 05:48 PM

JFC you are a dumbshit.

Watch Cassel's happy feet do the Rob Johnson in the pocket as he collapses for yet another sack, watch Cassel overthrow wide open WR's, watch Cassel stare down his first option and never go through his progressions to find open WRs, watch Cassel audible to the same 2 plays that the defense is able to figure out almost immediately (the opposing sideline starts laughing when Cassel cries out "Omaha").

Chiefs Pantalones
09-16-2012, 05:48 PM

It doesn't matter if the next guy is worse. It's ACCOUNTABILITY and discipline. Showing the team who is boss and poor play won't be tolerated. But soft as toilet paper Crennel won't step up and do that because Pioli will rig his wife's car with C4.

WV
09-16-2012, 05:50 PM
Oh really? Our D really played well getting us down 21 rather quick with long sustained drives.

If we were down 10-0 then I would agree with you more

Hillis fumble wasn't Cassel's fault either

You're missing the point. Cassel cannot lead this team to score until the last half of the 4th quarter when it doesn't matter. The fact that he puts up some garbage stats is obviously clouding your view. Our defense has been abysmal as well, but Cassel is absolutely horrid and can't even come close to keeping us in games. He flat out sucks.

Tribal Warfare
09-16-2012, 05:50 PM
Game 6

Is that when Pioli will be fired too, because that's what it's going to take.

Bugeater
09-16-2012, 05:52 PM
The thing is...once we're 3-4 games back in the division, the pressure will be off Matt to take the team to the playoffs...and he'll start playing better then.

tk13
09-16-2012, 05:53 PM
what do you do?

you lose and draft a QB

Well that's if you're using common sense. Your first mistake. We're stuck in a revolving nightmare of failure now. The next guy will come in and do worse like Palko did, which is just a giant waste of time when we take a DE next April. And then people will still say "It can't get worse!"

tredadda
09-16-2012, 05:54 PM
JFC you are a dumbshit.

Watch Cassel's happy feet do the Rob Johnson in the pocket as he collapses for yet another sack, watch Cassel overthrow wide open WR's, watch Cassel stare down his first option and never go through his progressions to find open WRs, watch Cassel audible to the same 2 plays that the defense is able to figure out almost immediately (the opposing sideline starts laughing when Cassel cries out "Omaha").

Or his third and long dumpoffs. He doesn't even try to get the first.

scho63
09-16-2012, 05:56 PM
JFC you are a dumbshit.

You my friend are the dumbshit-his protection has been awful this year. The line is having a rough start and he is under pressure two seconds after every damn snap.

I don't think Cassel is the answer but so far in the first two games, he is further down the line in the blame department.

Our D is first fail -- 75 points allowed
Our O Line has been porous -- 8 sacks allowed already
Our special teams suck -- huge returns and TD allowed
Our O is running predictable shirt yardage plays

I don't see Cassel at the top of this list

evolve27
The thing is...once we're 3-4 games back in the division, the pressure will be off Matt to take the team to the playoffs...and he'll start playing better then.

We then lose out on our QBOTF.

tredadda

Since you didn't quote the second half of my post let me remind you that Eli and the Giants scored more in the fourth quarter today than we have in two games non garbage time. Yes he is bad as our defense. He has too many weapons on offense for us to be this ineffective on that side of the ball.

scho63
09-16-2012, 05:57 PM
You're missing the point. The fact that he puts up some garbage stats is obviously clouding your view.

Garbage times mean nothing- we lost 35-3 and then the second team for Buffalo came in and our first stringers padded their meaningless stats

I don't care about garbage time

Bugeater
09-16-2012, 05:58 PM
We then lose out on our QBOTF.
Bingo. Rinse and repeat.

scho63
09-16-2012, 05:59 PM
Since you didn't quote the second half of my post let me remind you that Eli and the Giants scored more in the fourth quarter today than we have in two games non garbage time. Yes he is bad as our defense. He has too many weapons on offense for us to be this ineffective on that side of the ball.

I think he has had little time to throw with our O line struggling and playing from so far behind.

He CAN NOT bring us back from 21 down-that I agree with you 100%

KChiefer
09-16-2012, 05:59 PM
(the opposing sideline starts laughing when Cassel cries out "Omaha").

Omaha? Like we're D-Day fucked Omaha?

Setsuna
09-16-2012, 06:00 PM
If you're on that team and flat out know what Cassel is and you play on national TV every week and sure as shit know everyone else sees it as well and the HC and GM STILL trot that loser out there....why the **** should you try when the mother****er is making more than you with ease?

Coogs
09-16-2012, 06:01 PM
You my friend are the dumbshit-his protection has been awful this year. The line is having a rough start and he is under pressure two seconds after every damn snap.

I don't think Cassel is the answer but so far in the first two games, he is further down the line in the blame department.

Why is the protection awful this year? Last years line was supposed to be way worse. They couldn't protect Cassel at all. Yet Orton only gets sacked once.... ONCE... in three games. And we upgrade the line with Winston and replace a very old football age wise Weigmann. And Cassel returns and we can't protect the QB. Maybe it ain't the line. Maybe it's the QB and his presnap reads.

Start Croyle
09-16-2012, 06:02 PM
Quinn IS better than Cassel!

09-16-2012, 06:03 PM
how far behind to we have to be before we change defenses?

GloryDayz
09-16-2012, 06:04 PM
Quinn IS better than Cassel!

Who isn't?

tredadda
09-16-2012, 06:04 PM
Why is the protection awful this year? Last years line was supposed to be way worse. They couldn't protect Cassel at all. Yet Orton only gets sacked once.... ONCE... in three games. And we upgrade the line with Winston and replace a very old football age wise Weigmann. And Cassel returns and we can't protect the QB. Maybe it ain't the line. Maybe it's the QB and his presnap reads.

Protection always seems to be the issue when Cassel is the QB, even in NE.

stonedstooge
09-16-2012, 06:06 PM
Looks like to me the whole team has no faith in their quarterback and thus play to lose

scho63
09-16-2012, 06:06 PM
Why is the protection awful this year? Last years line was supposed to be way worse.

I think teams just know we don't throw down field so they bum rush us all the time.

I never see Bowe, Breaston, Baldwin, or McCluster with 2-3 yards of separation. It always looks like they have someone drapped all over them after every catch.

Coogs
09-16-2012, 06:07 PM
how far behind to we have to be before we change defenses?

I understand your point Guru. But you can't change a whole defense. There is only one position you can change on a football team and change the wole outlook of the team, and that postion is QB.

Look no further than the Colts.

MahiMike
09-16-2012, 06:09 PM
Well good news is, 2 weeks in I can go back to concentrating on work.

Rausch
09-16-2012, 06:09 PM

You cut bait and keep looking.

And if the next guy isn't he answer you sign and draft some more...

09-16-2012, 06:11 PM
I understand your point Guru. But you can't change a whole defense. There is only one position you can change on a football team and change the wole outlook of the team, and that postion is QB.

Look no further than the Colts.

Don't get me wrong. I want Cassel gone with a fucking passion but we are the 32 defense again. We can't get much worse.

Coogs
09-16-2012, 06:18 PM
Don't get me wrong. I want Cassel gone with a fucking passion but we are the 32 defense again. We can't get much worse.

And why is that? We added Berry to a defense that rocked with Orton at the helm.

1st drive we get 15 yards or so.

Defense forces a 3 and out.

Offense goes 3 and out.

Defense gives up a TD.

Offense goes 3 and out.

Game over.

tredadda
09-16-2012, 06:21 PM
And why is that? We added Berry to a defense that rocked with Orton at the helm.

Offense goes 3 and out.

Defense gives up a TD.

Offense goes 3 and out.

Game over.

In spite of all the weapons we have on offense we are incapable of overcoming a poor performance by the defense, nor can we come back when we are down by 10-14. Who leads that offense? Imagine if we had Peyton steering this ship. Would we have been blown out against Atlanta and Buffalo if he was our QB in spite of our poor defensive play?

09-16-2012, 06:22 PM

Offense goes 3 and out.

Defense gives up a TD.

Offense goes 3 and out.

Game over.first of all, we need a fucking defensive coordinator. I'm sick of these coaches that think they can be head coach AND coordinator. Second, look at the amount of points we have given up in just two fucking games. Cassel is part of the problem but this defense is just a big a part of the problem.

It still all goes back to the management being loaded with morons.

FAX
09-16-2012, 06:25 PM
You cut bait and keep looking.

And if the next guy isn't he answer you sign and draft some more...

If we had "real" competition at the position, that would make sense.

Problem is, why should we have confidence in the team's ability to evaluate QB talent at this point?

This deal is broke, man. Broke bad. And a few levels above player.

FAX

Coogs
09-16-2012, 06:26 PM
first of all, we need a fucking defensive coordinator. I'm sick of these coaches that think they can be head coach AND coordinator. Second, look at the amount of points we have given up in just two fucking games. Cassel is part of the problem but this defense is just a big a part of the problem.

It still all goes back to the management being loaded with morons.

We're on the same page dude.

So again I ask. How many points behind do we have to be before we switch QB? Hell, it doesn't have to be a permanent move... just for the game to see if that switch can spark the team in a positive direction... both on offense and defense.

Obviously it got to be worse than 35-3.

CoMoChief
09-16-2012, 06:27 PM

First 5 drives of the game and we don't even have 50 yards of total offense. Down 21-0. Against a ****ing Bills team that had won 1 of their last 10 regular season games. So don't tell me Buffalo is a tough place to play.

Yes Quinn is worse than Cassel. Same thing with Stanzi......same thing with Winney the Poo

You're a moron if you think otherwise.

09-16-2012, 06:29 PM

So again I ask. How many points behind do we have to be before we switch QB? Hell, it doesn't have to be a permanent move... just for the game to see if that switch can spark the team in a positive direction... both on offense and defense.

I'm no fan of Quinn but I wanted him in there at the second half. JFC Pioli can DIAF for setting this team back a decade because of his fucking ego.

Coogs
09-16-2012, 06:29 PM
Yes Quinn is worse than Cassel.

You're a moron if you think otherwise.

If Quinn can't do better, then you try the next guy. If the next guy isn't better, then you find a better one next year... no matter what the cost.

And I just might be a moron, because I do think otherwise.

tredadda
09-16-2012, 06:31 PM

Problem is that if you do that you keep our crappy QB from getting garbage time stats which in turns justifying the front office's defense of him.

Rausch
09-16-2012, 06:32 PM
If we had "real" competition at the position, that would make sense.

Problem is, why should we have confidence in the team's ability to evaluate QB talent at this point?

This deal is broke, man. Broke bad. And a few levels above player.

FAX

Well you find out.

You put in Quinn and if he can't do any better with 2-3 games you bench his ass. You put in Stanzi and if he can't do any better or show progress you bench his ass.

And if you have to pull some 37 year old man off a fucking tractor and give him a try, well, that's what you do.

You keep looking. But what you NEVER do is throw your arms up in the air and just keep continuing the same fail week after week...

tredadda
09-16-2012, 06:33 PM
Well you find out.

You put in Quinn and if he can't do any better with 2-3 games you bench his ass. You put in Stanzi and if he can't do any better or show progress you bench his ass.

And if you have to pull some 37 year old man off a ****ing tractor and give him a try, well, that's what you do.

You keep looking. But what you NEVER do is throw your arms up in the air and just keep continuing the same fail week after week...

^ This

Coogs
09-16-2012, 06:34 PM
Well you find out.

And if you have to pull some 37 year old man off a fucking tractor and give him a try, well, that's what you do.

:clap:

stonedstooge
09-16-2012, 06:35 PM
If this kind of play from Casshole continues over the next few games, it will be easily determined who the real head coach of this team is if no other quarterback is given a chance. Didn't Romeo do a bunch of switching of personnel at the quarterback position in Cleveland?

Coogs
09-16-2012, 06:37 PM
I'm no fan of Quinn but I wanted him in there at the second half. JFC Pioli can DIAF for setting this team back a decade because of his fucking ego.

I wanted the switch at half too, but understood Cassel comming back out. But late in the 3rd... down 35-3... no excuses in my book.

Ugly Duck
09-16-2012, 07:06 PM
Problem is that if you do that you keep our crappy QB from getting garbage time stats which in turns justifying the front office's defense of him.

Castle is in the Top Ten in yards per game. More YPG than:

Cam Newton
Tom Brady
Aaron Rodgers
Peyton Manning

He da mang...

Rausch
09-16-2012, 07:08 PM
If this kind of play from Casshole continues over the next few games, it will be easily determined who the real head coach of this team is if no other quarterback is given a chance. Didn't Romeo do a bunch of switching of personnel at the quarterback position in Cleveland?

He was quick to bench the QB...

Ming the Merciless
09-16-2012, 07:10 PM
Well you find out.

But what you NEVER do is throw your arms up in the air and just keep continuing the same fail week after week...

Then why do you continue to make stupid fucking posts week in and week out?

Same reason?

the Talking Can
09-16-2012, 07:11 PM
Then why do you continue to make stupid ****ing posts week in and week out?

Same reason?

pioli's eva braun...

FAX
09-16-2012, 07:42 PM
Well you find out.

And if you have to pull some 37 year old man off a ****ing tractor and give him a try, well, that's what you do.

I can't disagree with that strategy, Mr. Rausch. It is wise, thoughtful, and it works in every other area of life and business. Take girlfriends, for example; no Puerto Rican Milkshake every Wednesday? Next!

At this point, though, this all just seems unrealistic. It's been crystal clear that Cassel is a failed experiment for a long while. So, either our fearless leaders cannot evaluate QBs or they don't care to try. Either way, it means that QB is not a priority for this organization.

FAX

KC native
09-16-2012, 07:46 PM

His protection is awful because teams know he can't handle pressure. Atlanta started putting pressure on him in the 2nd half and he folded. Buffalo did it all game.

A QB should be able to recognize where the pressure is going to come from and know to throw in the area where the blitz is coming from.

mcan
09-16-2012, 08:50 PM

So why is it ok to give those "garbage" stats to a less talented backup? The last couple of years we've seen lots of backup talent look good for a quarter or two against prevent defenes and then fail miserably when given the reigns. The bottom line is, we have these three guys. Cassell is the best guy of the three. Play him until you go get someone better.

WV
09-16-2012, 08:59 PM
So why is it ok to give those "garbage" stats to a less talented backup? The last couple of years we've seen lots of backup talent look good for a quarter or two against prevent defenes and then fail miserably when given the reigns. The bottom line is, we have these three guys. Cassell is the best guy of the three. Play him until you go get someone better.

Okay you've convinced me....Cassel should have been pulled in the first. We don't want our backup QB facing their backup defense.

Coogs
09-16-2012, 09:00 PM

You seriously don't think either Quinn or Stanzi could put 40 some yards of offense up in 5 posessions?

htismaqe
09-16-2012, 09:21 PM
His protection is awful because teams know he can't handle pressure. Atlanta started putting pressure on him in the 2nd half and he folded. Buffalo did it all game.

A QB should be able to recognize where the pressure is going to come from and know to throw in the area where the blitz is coming from.

This.

kcxiv
09-16-2012, 09:33 PM

nope, but he has to be the answer. The qb has to be the answer to everything. If not, then you gotta build a kick ass all world defense. Its not that easy to do either. Even if your defense is all world, you still have to have BETTER THEN CASSEL

FAX
09-16-2012, 09:36 PM

You know, it's funny. We've seen Cassel run a screen and seem to absolutely panic in the face of the pressure ... during the one play that is "designed" to bring the d-line to the quarterback.

The Downfield Damon move he made today was pretty strange when you consider that Romeo had earlier remarked, "We need somebody to make a play." I guess he took a lot of sacks in New England, but I guarantee you that, since he's been a Chief, at least half of the sacks he's taken are on his play ... not the o-line. He holds the ball, the routes confuse him, his eyes get glassy, and before you know it, he's eating turf or fumbling.

It's pathetic.

FAX