PDA

View Full Version : News Bomb threat prompts LSU to evacuate campus

Mr. Laz
09-17-2012, 12:43 PM
Bomb threat prompts LSU to evacuate campus

Updated 21m ago

The Louisiana State University website says a bomb threat has been reported on campus and asks everyone to "evacuate as calmly and quickly as possible."
Update at 1:44 p.m. ET: Thetowntalk.com reports that the threat was called into the East Baton Rouge Parish 911 office.
"We determined there was a need to evacuate the campus," said Associate Vice Chancellor Herb Vincent.
Thetowntalk.com says traffic on campus after the alert went out "resembled the end of a Saturday night football game."
Update at 1:26 p.m. ET: WAFB-TV reports that the order could affect tens of thousands of students at the university in Baton Rouge. The evacuation alert was sent at 11:32 a.m. CT.

Bump
09-17-2012, 01:04 PM
have they found any actual bombs or are these are just threats? This is like the 10th time in the last week in the country.

Ace Gunner
09-17-2012, 01:05 PM
new code for fire drill america.

vailpass
09-17-2012, 01:07 PM
Honey Badger puff puff pass evacuate that ass

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-17-2012, 01:11 PM
I'd be willing to bet Iranian sleeper cells are doing this to see how we react because all hell is gettin ready to break loose when Israel takes off to level their Nuclear facilities. It won't be long !

sedated
09-17-2012, 01:11 PM
anyone wanna call one into my job? I hit the sauce a little hard after yesterday's game and wouldn't mind going home.

sedated
09-17-2012, 01:14 PM
I don’t suppose the demand was authentic, fitted hats (just like the players wear) and a phone call if a game’s been rained-out?

Bowser
09-17-2012, 01:17 PM
anyone wanna call one into my job? I hit the sauce a little hard after yesterday's game and wouldn't mind going home.

As you walk past the boss's office, turn your head slightly and shove your finger down your throat. Puking everywhere near the boss usually gets you sent home for the day, if not the day off tomorrow to make sure you don't spread the bug around the office peoples.

Imon Yourside
09-17-2012, 01:20 PM
Bomb threats are retarded, if a terrorist is going to attack he won't announce HEY LOOKIE HERE I HAVE A BOMB..YOU CAN'T GET ME!!! NANNEE NANEE BOO BOO!

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-17-2012, 02:34 PM
Bomb threats are retarded, if a terrorist is going to attack he won't announce HEY LOOKIE HERE I HAVE A BOMB..YOU CAN'T GET ME!!! NANNEE NANEE BOO BOO!

If they're planning something later they would want to see how the authorities react, right .