PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Crennel Getting Bitter

ShowtimeSBMVP
09-17-2012, 01:34 PM
Bob Fescoe ‏@bobfescoe

Rac asked if he should be hc and dc and said if guys were doing what they were told u would not have to ask the question. #chiefs

Brock
09-17-2012, 01:35 PM
Well, he has good reason to be.

ShowtimeSBMVP
09-17-2012, 01:37 PM
Well, he has good reason to be.

I see the players giving up on him real quick.

HemiEd
09-17-2012, 01:38 PM
He is a really nice guy that is way in over his head.

petegz28
09-17-2012, 01:40 PM
I can't blame him. After some of the shit I saw yesterday he is right. Although I think his scheme as he is trying to run it is not good but it doesn't help when you have guys like DJ running out of a zone where the WR catches the ball and runs for 40+ and a TD.

siberian khatru
09-17-2012, 01:42 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7a/Robert-Palmer-Sunset-Strip-(edit).jpg

FEEEEEEEL THE HEEEEEEAT

Reerun_KC
09-17-2012, 01:42 PM
HE should of never been hired in the first place. I dont give a shit about him or his feelings.

Freaking poser.

BoneKrusher
09-17-2012, 01:44 PM
HE should of never been hired in the first place. I dont give a shit about him or his feelings.

Freaking poser.

i dont like him as a HC either.

Reerun_KC
09-17-2012, 01:44 PM

I dont like you either.

Reerun_KC
09-17-2012, 01:45 PM

He was a fucking joke as a DC in the playoff game. Same shit still happening two years later....

He is one of the major reasons we got our asses handed to us then and now.

Sorter
09-17-2012, 01:48 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/68BrauMLt_0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dayze
09-17-2012, 01:55 PM
He is a really nice guy that is way in over his head.

...and strikes me as a fella who doesn't swim very well.

Reerun_KC
09-17-2012, 01:57 PM
He has zero right to be bitter. He was gift wrapped a HC job that he is no where qualified for...

He needs to get over it and die already...

htismaqe
09-17-2012, 01:57 PM
What if what the players are being told to do is stupid?

htismaqe
09-17-2012, 01:58 PM
He has zero right to be bitter. He was gift wrapped a HC job that he is no where qualified for...

Egg-zackly.

Dallas Chief
09-17-2012, 02:00 PM
Glad he is bitter. Welcome to the club.

King_Chief_Fan
Bob Fescoe ‏@bobfescoe

Rac asked if he should be hc and dc and said if guys were doing what they were told u would not have to ask the question. #chiefs

he just answered the question...he doesn't have the respect of the team to do as he directs them then.
RAC cannot be fired soon enough

Hog's Gone Fishin

LMAO

the Talking Can
i think they're going to replay Failnnel's press conference on 610 after the break..

Reerun_KC
09-17-2012, 02:01 PM
Also if you didnt have guilt knowing you are failing in front of the national football league and its fans, you wouldnt act bitter.

He knows the gig is already up, 2 games in and he knows that he might not make it to the mid way point...

bricks
09-17-2012, 02:01 PM

Exactly.

Like others have said here before the current scheme he is running is garbage. And on top of that, he is failing to make adjustments.

Setsuna
09-17-2012, 02:03 PM
...and strikes me as a fella who doesn't swim very well.

Racist. :harumph:

Lobbed that sucker RIGHT over the plate.

Deberg_1990
09-17-2012, 02:04 PM
He knows the gig is already up, 2 games in and he knows that he might not make it to the mid way point...

Who takes over from there? Daboll? ROFL

Reerun_KC
09-17-2012, 02:05 PM
Who takes over from there? Daboll? ROFL

Freak if I know dude.... As far as we are concerned he is dead man walking as the HC of the Chiefs...

htismaqe
09-17-2012, 02:07 PM
he just answered the question...he doesn't have the respect of the team to do as he directs them then.
RAC cannot be fired soon enough

Here's the thing, players don't play to lose. I don't care what anybody says.

If they're doing something other than what they are told, it's because they feel like their way is BETTER.

Which means they don't believe what Romeo is telling them.

He's done. Stick a fork in him.

The Franchise
09-17-2012, 02:08 PM

If they're doing something other than what they are told, it's because they feel like their way is BETTER.

This.

Brock
09-17-2012, 02:08 PM

R-A-C! R-A-C! R-A-C!

Deberg_1990
09-17-2012, 02:10 PM
he is dead man walking as the HC of the Chiefs...

This^^^

gblowfish
09-17-2012, 02:10 PM
Fescoe probably hurt RAC's feelings with this on air rant this AM:
http://www.610sports.com/pages/10147901.php?contentType=34&contentId=129197

the Talking Can
09-17-2012, 02:11 PM
he's on 810 right now

"other than that turnover, Matt delivered the ball...if you take that turnover away, then Matt didn't have a bad game"

direct quote from crennel

Reerun_KC
09-17-2012, 02:11 PM
he's on 810 right now

"other than that turnover, Matt delivered the ball...if you take that turnover away, then Matt didn't have a bad game"

http://makemusicals.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Kool-aid.gif

the Talking Can
09-17-2012, 02:12 PM
"this team is a young team...we're going through some growing pains"

Reerun_KC
09-17-2012, 02:13 PM
"this team is a young team...we're going through some growing pains"

So basically he is struggling to get his bowels to move... More fiber big boy...

the Talking Can
09-17-2012, 02:15 PM
LMAO

"they gained over a hundred yards on 6 plays...that's a TD just based on yardage...but it happened on the field so it was more points than one TD"

LMAO

that is the funniest fucking answer I have ever heard in my life...

PRIEST
09-17-2012, 02:16 PM
he's on 810 right now

My gowd :banghead:

the Talking Can
09-17-2012, 02:20 PM
that was fucking pointless...Failnnel has no idea what's wrong

and Matt Cassel remains above criticism....he can not be criticized by this franchise...he graded out perfectly minus the fumble

Ace Gunner
09-17-2012, 02:21 PM
Good. Now Clark Hunt can get back to work building a champ /Prozac Addict

Reerun_KC
09-17-2012, 02:22 PM
that was ****ing pointless...Failnnel has no idea what's wrong

and Matt Cassel remains above criticism....he can not be criticized by this franchise...he graded out perfectly minus the fumble

This could be the beginning of the end... Another season wasted...

Dayze
09-17-2012, 02:22 PM
Racist. :harumph:

Lobbed that sucker RIGHT over the plate.

I was going more for the "too fat to float aspect after someone had mentioned he's in over his head.. :p

Imon Yourside
09-17-2012, 02:27 PM
I can't wait to hear the excuses after 0-16, it's completely comical now. I'm not sure i can laugh that hard.

BigMeatballDave
09-17-2012, 02:27 PM
he's on 810 right now

direct quote from crennelUgh... :facepalm:

BoneKrusher
09-17-2012, 02:29 PM
i glanced at this thread and thought for a second it was titled Crennel Getting Better..

Thig Lyfe
09-17-2012, 02:30 PM
LMAO

"they gained over a hundred yards on 6 plays...that's a TD just based on yardage...but it happened on the field so it was more points than one TD"

LMAO

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wat

DaneMcCloud
09-17-2012, 02:31 PM
I can't blame him. After some of the shit I saw yesterday he is right. Although I think his scheme as he is trying to run it is not good but it doesn't help when you have guys like DJ running out of a zone where the WR catches the ball and runs for 40+ and a TD.

What this proves is that Crennel not only needs a defensive coordinator but just how much time he spent coaching up DJ.

He doesn't have time to do that any more since his responsibility is to the entire team, not just a guy or two on defense.

BoneKrusher
09-17-2012, 02:32 PM
I dont like you either.

we'll call us even then because you stink..

DaneMcCloud
09-17-2012, 02:33 PM
LMAO

LMAO

He's sounding more and more like Herm.

the Talking Can
09-17-2012, 02:35 PM
He's sounding more and more like Herm.

you've got to hear the audio...it's like he realized he was saying something incredibly stupid, then decided 'fuck it' and said it anyways...

Reerun_KC
09-17-2012, 02:36 PM
we'll call us even then because you stink..

:cuss:

KCUnited
09-17-2012, 02:37 PM
"we've got to stop them from making big plays and figure out how to make some plays for ourselves."

BoneKrusher
09-17-2012, 02:39 PM
:cuss:

LMAO

the Talking Can
09-17-2012, 02:39 PM
replay on 610 right now...only a clip actually

DeezNutz
09-17-2012, 02:41 PM
No balls to tell the truth, yet he has to say some words to fill space. Nonsensical bullshit.

ShowtimeSBMVP
09-17-2012, 02:42 PM
• After an 0-2 start a year ago, Kansas City Chiefs GM Scott Pioli had his mind made up his mind about Todd Haley and was already doing preparation on his next head coach. Defensive coordinator Romeo Crennel was an easy, comfortable decision, given his familiarity and strong working relationship with Pioli, but executives around the league who have worked with both see the Chiefs’ struggles only continuing with what evaluators describe as an “average roster” and a head coach who already had shown in Cleveland he is not cut out for the head-coaching chair. “Look at all the first-round picks they have busted on,” one GM said after the Chiefs' 35-17 loss to the Bills Sunday. “Tyson Jackson has been a bust for where they had to take him. Same with Eric Berry. Has Jonathan Baldwin done anything yet? I’m not sure Dontari Poe will ever figure it out. Romeo is a good man and I wish Scott well, but I think this team is going in the tank. I hear everyone talking about how talented the roster is, but I don’t think there’s enough talent to work with to turn it around this year.”

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2012/09/17/hernandez-loss-stagnates-patriots-offense

Brock
09-17-2012, 02:44 PM
Eric Berry's a bust now?

htismaqe
09-17-2012, 02:55 PM
Eric Berry's a bust now?

He looks awful right now.

But given the injury and the fact that the entire team is in disarray, I think he'll be fine.

Setsuna
09-17-2012, 03:01 PM
I was going more for the "too fat to float aspect after someone had mentioned he's in over his head.. :p

ROFL I know, I know. I have to do this or people will think someone killed me and took over my account.

Dayze
09-17-2012, 03:03 PM
lol. I'm not racist at all. I know a black guy. and he's been over to my house!

(my favorite reply of white people)

DaneMcCloud
09-17-2012, 03:05 PM
He looks awful right now.

But given the injury and the fact that the entire team is in disarray, I think he'll be fine.

I think this team is missing its defensive coordinator from last year.

Dayze
09-17-2012, 03:06 PM
defensive playbook left at Gates.

htismaqe
09-17-2012, 03:10 PM
I think this team is missing its defensive coordinator from last year.

That is the biggest problem, yes.

Micjones
09-17-2012, 03:11 PM
I noticed he was short with reporters yesterday in the post-game presser.
The walls are closing in on everybody at One Arrowhead Drive.

FlaChief58
09-17-2012, 03:32 PM
He should be pissed at that abortion yesterday.

chiefzilla1501
09-17-2012, 03:38 PM
The difference between Haley and RAC is that RAC asks his players to do things. Haley demands his players do it.

If RAC is telling his team to do things and they're not doing it, that's a problem. And it's the same problem he had in Cleveland.

I said it a very long time ago. But it ticks me off how much people undermine the importance of leadership at the head coach position. I care a TON more about their leadership than I do about their ability to develop schemes. I still think RAC is a brilliant defensive coordinator. He is NOT head coach material because he is a likable guy, but he's not the type of guy who will motivate players to bust heads for you on the field.

Hammock Parties
09-17-2012, 03:38 PM
Not Cassel's fault.

Not Romeo's fault.

Fuck these arrogant infections from the Northeast.

09-17-2012, 03:41 PM

Freaking poser.

Thank Green Bay for that. If he had beaten ANY OTHER TEAM other than them he may not have been hired.

we all knew as soon as Green Bay lost he would be hired.

Unsmooth-Moment
09-17-2012, 03:42 PM

Freaking poser.

You should make a thread to show your displeasure.

chiefzilla1501
09-17-2012, 03:42 PM
• After an 0-2 start a year ago, Kansas City Chiefs GM Scott Pioli had his mind made up his mind about Todd Haley and was already doing preparation on his next head coach. Defensive coordinator Romeo Crennel was an easy, comfortable decision, given his familiarity and strong working relationship with Pioli, but executives around the league who have worked with both see the Chiefs’ struggles only continuing with what evaluators describe as an “average roster” and a head coach who already had shown in Cleveland he is not cut out for the head-coaching chair. “Look at all the first-round picks they have busted on,” one GM said after the Chiefs' 35-17 loss to the Bills Sunday. “Tyson Jackson has been a bust for where they had to take him. Same with Eric Berry. Has Jonathan Baldwin done anything yet? I’m not sure Dontari Poe will ever figure it out. Romeo is a good man and I wish Scott well, but I think this team is going in the tank. I hear everyone talking about how talented the roster is, but I don’t think there’s enough talent to work with to turn it around this year.”

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2012/09/17/hernandez-loss-stagnates-patriots-offense

Essentially, our only hope of being a contender this year is for us to hire a new head coach, demote RAC to DC, and hope that Stanzi or Quinn somehow becomes a longshot QBOTF. So yeah... chances are slim for a turnaround this season.

09-17-2012, 03:43 PM
I was shocked to hear Keitzman ripping into the Chiefs. I figured he would just try to act like the Chiefs didn't exist today.

BoneKrusher
09-17-2012, 03:47 PM
Pioli deserves every bit of the ripping.
Tim Hasselbeck was asked on espn radio this morning who was worse the Chiefs or the Raiders and he just laughed.

Hammock Parties
09-17-2012, 03:48 PM
FUCK YOU, FATTY.

Dark Horse
09-17-2012, 03:50 PM
I misread the op, I though it said Crennel getting bigger, then my first though was damn there goes that hip replacement.

FlaChief58
09-17-2012, 03:52 PM
I've been listening to 610 most of the day. I'm glad to hear that the locals are pissed and speaking out

BigMeatballDave
09-17-2012, 03:53 PM

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2012/09/17/hernandez-loss-stagnates-patriots-offenseEric Berry is a bust after 18 games played?

Poe has played 2 games.

While they may be right about the other stuff, these comments are completely stupid.

BoneKrusher
09-17-2012, 03:54 PM
**** YOU, FATTY.

LMAO

RINGLEADER
09-17-2012, 04:02 PM
he's on 810 right now

:facepalm:'s and mud.

KCChiefsFan88
09-17-2012, 04:10 PM
The Chiefs have the worst coaching staff in the league.

This coaching staff makes the Goonther/Jimmy Raye/Kurt Schottenheimer coaching staff look like Bill Walsh's staff.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-17-2012, 04:13 PM
Eric Berry is a bust after 18 games played?

Poe has played 2 games.

While they may be right about the other stuff, these comments are completely stupid.

Even though Berry hasn't played his best he's still played better than quite a few on defense.

The thing I can't understand is how the rest of the guys are out of position so much having ran this D for a couple years now. And with the guys that haven't been in this defense I wanna know where the leadership is to get these guys on track.

BoneKrusher
09-17-2012, 04:18 PM
Even though Berry hasn't played his best he's still played better than quite a few on defense.

The thing I can't understand is how the rest of the guys are out of position so much having ran this D for a couple years now. And with the guys that haven't been in this defense I wanna know where the leadership is to get these guys on track.

Earl Thomas as outshined Berry at safety from that draft class by a lot ....so far.

htismaqe
09-17-2012, 04:28 PM
Earl Thomas as outshined Berry at safety from that draft class by a lot ....so far.

Only by virtue of staying healthy. Their rookie campaigns weren't all the different. If anything, Berry was slightly better.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-17-2012, 05:28 PM

Did Earl blow his knee out getting cheap shotted by a POS WR?

SAUTO
09-17-2012, 05:35 PM

Bullshit. The one season they both played healthy berry was better
Posted via Mobile Device

petegz28
09-17-2012, 05:37 PM
Berry is not being used correctly, imo.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-17-2012, 05:38 PM
People think I'm nuts when I say this, but Berry will be in the HOF when it's all said and done if he's used right. He has that type of talent and can make that type of an impact.

Now Crennel needs to stop being cute with him.

petegz28
09-17-2012, 05:41 PM
People think I'm nuts when I say this, but Berry will be in the HOF when it's all said and done if he's used right. He has that type of talent and can make that type of an impact.

Now Crennel needs to stop being cute with him.

They need to quit blitzing him so much and quit bringing him down in the box so much. He needs tok play the traditional SS spot and come up to make the play on the run.

acesn8s
09-17-2012, 05:47 PM
Freak if I know dude.... As far as we are concerned he is dead man walking as the HC of the Chiefs...Since he took over as HC.

acesn8s
09-17-2012, 05:51 PM

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2012/09/17/hernandez-loss-stagnates-patriots-offenseThat pretty much sums it up.

acesn8s
09-17-2012, 05:54 PM
lol. I'm not racist at all. I know a black guy. and he's been over to my house!

(my favorite reply of white people)Yep, I'm racist. Wanna come over for a little "party"?

FringeNC
09-17-2012, 05:59 PM
I feel a little sorry for Crennel. It's obvious he wanted Orton, but also wanted another chance, so he agreed to take Cassel.

Still no excuse for the performance thus far, though.

Discuss Thrower
09-17-2012, 06:00 PM
@bobfescoe
Ned yost just told me the goal is to win every game. Rac said today that Sunday is not a must win #royals #chiefs

petegz28
09-17-2012, 06:21 PM
That pretty much sums it up.

I think the comment about Berry being a bust is bunk. I would lay $ that if we didn't take him at 5 the next team takes him at 6.

BoneKrusher
09-17-2012, 06:25 PM
Bullshit. The one season they both played healthy berry was better
Posted via Mobile Device
from the highlight reel,
it's Thomas who has the bigger impact on his team so far.

SAUTO
09-17-2012, 07:09 PM
from the highlight reel,
it's Thomas who has the bigger impact on his team so far.

Not after year one. Probably at this point, yes. Berry missed last year
Posted via Mobile Device

BigMeatballDave
09-17-2012, 07:09 PM
Berry is not being used correctly, imo.

Its the Chiefs.

No team misuses players like they do.

Fucking losers.

BoneKrusher
09-17-2012, 08:57 PM
Not after year one. Probably at this point, yes. Berry missed last year
Posted via Mobile Device