PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Serious, non-trolling, questions from a Bills fan

OCinBuffalo
09-17-2012, 02:43 PM
Hey all. I have a couple questions, but first I also have a couple of... clarifications?...that explain why I am asking the questions.

1. The general consensus in Buffalo is that the Jets game was an aberration. We were never going to be as bad as that game. It will be interesting to see how long it takes for the clowns at ESPN to cop to this, because they know it. Think of it this way: at least in KC you don't have to deal with media that are blatant fans of the Jets and Pats, yet massively insecure about the Bills = boogie men of their childhood, running around pretending they are objective. Oh yeah...we have Berman.... :rolleyes: But at least you are going to get a fair shake from ESPN...because Chris Mortenson wasn't best buddies with the GM(Tom Donahoe) you, rightfully, fired.

2. As you now know...judging us based on the Jets game is retarded. To be fair, I have no better standard to judge the Bills by...certainly not the Chiefs game(great googly moogly indeed) :D However, the Jets game was a comedy of our errors. But, unless you paid attention to our online radio/message boards, you'd have no way of knowing this. The Jets themselves had little to do with winning that game...and this will become obvious to you in a few weeks.

3. Well you might have known: ask David Decastro(Steelers, our 3rd preseason game) what he thinks about the Bills D line. Ask Big Ben. Wait...don't. According to Ben, it was our turf that blew Decastro back 5 yards into him, not Dareus...and not their RT, who was being blown back by Williams, falling on Decastro's knee = IR.

Given that, and what I've read here over the last week...

1. Do you buy into this "Pats* way" thing?

2. Do you think that, when they won SBs, Belechick was living off of Parcells drafts and getting lucky with Brady? (or do you believe that drafting a HOF Qb in the 6th round was intentional, and just another example of the "genius of the way"?)

3. The reason I ask 1-2, is because Belechik hasn't had a good draft...since Pioli left. (We'll see about this year...but so far? Losing to the Cards, with Kolb as QB?) That's right, check out the last 5 Belechick drafts. Most of them have been D oriented...and they have all been high round bustfests. (Btw, how's that Spiller pick at #5 looking now? But...but...but...we didn't draft the way the Pats do, and took a RB high, so it must be bad, right ESPN? ROFL) Therefore, do you think that the "Pats* way" = The Emporer's New Clothes, or, it is just that the "Pats* way" has been poorly executed in the last few years?

The thing that boggles us...is that from our perspective...Pioli was/is the difference, and he's the reason the Pats* were good. But, you spend 5 minutes on this site, and you see a very different story. I had no idea that Pioli was a big fan of the NSA, and that Whaley thought his phone was tapped. :D WTF is all this? I don't even know what to think about it. It's obvious why a guy like Chan Gailey wouldn't fit into this organization. He's too nice, sure, but more importantly, he's far too straightforward.

Not only that...but you have had Weiss, and have Crennel...the other parts of the "Pats* way" and it hasn't done much.

Perhaps the sum of the parts is the only "way", and that by themselves they are awful?

Anyway, if any of you can shed some light on this, I would appreciate it.

the Talking Can
09-17-2012, 02:45 PM
nobody gives a shit

Pasta Little Brioni
09-17-2012, 02:45 PM
This place is in full meltdown mode, not a good time to ask these questions

Shogun
09-17-2012, 02:46 PM
Matt Cassel

ChiefsCountry
09-17-2012, 02:48 PM
Hey all. I have a couple questions, but first I also have a couple of... clarifications?...that explain why I am asking the questions.

1. The general consensus in Buffalo is that the Jets game was an aberration. We were never going to be as bad as that game. It will be interesting to see how long it takes for the clowns at ESPN to cop to this, because they know it. Think of it this way: at least in KC you don't have to deal with media that are blatant fans of the Jets and Pats, yet massively insecure about the Bills = boogie men of their childhood, running around pretending they are objective. Oh yeah...we have Berman.... :rolleyes: But at least you are going to get a fair shake from ESPN...because Chris Mortenson wasn't best buddies with the GM(Tom Donahoe) you, rightfully, fired.

2. As you now know...judging us based on the Jets game is retarded. To be fair, I have no better standard to judge the Bills by...certainly not the Chiefs game(great googly moogly indeed) :D However, the Jets game was a comedy of our errors. But, unless you paid attention to our online radio/message boards, you'd have no way of knowing this. The Jets themselves had little to do with winning that game...and this will become obvious to you in a few weeks.

3. Well you might have known: ask David Decastro(Steelers, our 3rd preseason game) what he thinks about the Bills D line. Ask Big Ben. Wait...don't. According to Ben, it was our turf that blew Decastro back 5 yards into him, not Dareus...and not their RT, who was being blown back by Williams, falling on Decastro's knee = IR.

2. Do you think that, when they won SBs, Belechick was living off of Parcells drafts and getting lucky with Brady? (or do you believe that drafting a HOF Qb in the 6th round was intentional, and just another example of the "genius of the way"?)

3. The reason I ask 1-2, is because Belechik hasn't had a good draft...since Pioli left. (We'll see about this year...but so far? Losing to the Cards, with Kolb as QB?) That's right, check out the last 5 Belechick drafts. Most of them have been D oriented...and they have all been high round bustfests. (Btw, how's that Spiller pick at #5 looking now? But...but...but...we didn't draft the way the Pats do, and took a RB high, so it must be bad, right ESPN? ROFL) Therefore, do you think that the "Pats* way" = The Emporer's New Clothes, or, it is just that the "Pats* way" has been poorly executed in the last few years?

The thing that boggles us...is that from our perspective...Pioli was/is the difference, and he's the reason the Pats* were good. But, you spend 5 minutes on this site, and you see a very different story. I had no idea that Pioli was a big fan of the NSA, and that Whaley thought his phone was tapped. :D WTF is all this? I don't even know what to think about it. It's obvious why a guy like Chan Gailey wouldn't fit into this organization. He's too nice, sure, but more importantly, he's far too straightforward.

Not only that...but you have had Weiss, and have Crennel...the other parts of the "Pats* way" and it hasn't done much.

Perhaps the sum of the parts is the only "way", and that by themselves they are awful?

The Patriot Way is a farce. Always has been. The Patriot Way is Tom Brady.

KCUnited
09-17-2012, 02:48 PM
****s given = the number of sacks we had on Sunday.

BigMeatballDave
09-17-2012, 02:49 PM
The 'Patriot Way' is Tom Brady.

And Scott Pioli is a fucking fraud.

Munson
09-17-2012, 02:49 PM
Its complete bullshit. The Patriots Way begins and ends with Tom Brady. Without him, they are an average team.

New World Order
09-17-2012, 02:50 PM
Didn't read

Bump
tl:dr

PRIEST
The 'Patriot Way' is Tom Brady.

And Scott Pioli is a ****ing fraud.

This for sure

Fish
09-17-2012, 02:51 PM
Yeah... we got this last year when Buffalo trounced the Chiefs. And then we watched you guys fall all over yourselves and lose 8 of your last 9 games.

You beat a lousy Chiefs team with serious problems. That's the only thing to take from this. All the other questions are irrelevant, and have probably been asked and opined on hundreds of times.

Black Bob
09-17-2012, 02:52 PM
Pioli Bad

Brady Good

Pasta Little Brioni
09-17-2012, 02:54 PM
Fitz is still incredibly shitty. Some of those passes were embarrasingly bad. Chiefs could have lost by 50.

KChiefer
09-17-2012, 02:57 PM
Didn't the Pats go to the SB last year??? So what's all this "the Pats were good" nonsense???

Good job kicking our ass two years in a row. Enjoy your 2nd/3rd place finish in the AFCE.

DonTellMeShowMe
09-17-2012, 02:59 PM
This place is in full meltdown mode, not a good time to ask these questions

Dude no doubt. Wtf is the OP doing?

Baby Lee
09-17-2012, 02:59 PM

That's as stupid as slavishly saying 'patriots way only'

Brady didn't shut down the greatest show on turf

Brady didn't turn a WR into an all-pro DB on the fly

Brady didn't coach up one of the game's most clutch kickers in history.

Brady is a very nice cog in the patriots scheme, but the patriots have in a number of different ways done crucial things that others have proven unable to to gain the edge they've enjoyed.

Bowser
09-17-2012, 03:00 PM
If I were a Bills fan, I'd be more concerned of my team thinking it was pretty good after beating down a shitfuck team like the Chiefs.

TEX
09-17-2012, 03:00 PM
Didn't the Pats go to the SB last year??? So what's all this "the Pats were good" nonsense???

Good job kicking our ass two years in a row. Enjoy your 2nd/3rd place finish in the AFCE.

Exactly. Don't think the Bills are good just because they beat KC. The Chiefs BLOW. Before the season, I picked the Bills to finish 3rd in the AFC East and I'm sticking to that.

Setsuna
09-17-2012, 03:03 PM
Yall better draft a damn QB in the first round next year or yall will be fucked. That or let Thiggy start and win a SB for ya.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-17-2012, 03:04 PM
Dude no doubt. Wtf is the OP doing?

No clue. Nobody is in the mindset to deal with those questions.

I try to be as logical and realist as I can and I'm joining in. This shit is maddening and deserving of a classic CP meltdown.

Dayze
09-17-2012, 03:05 PM
step away OP. you'll get radiation poisoning.
SAVE YOURSELF

Straight, No Chaser
09-17-2012, 03:05 PM
Hey all. I have a couple questions, but first I...

That was a couple of questions?

gblowfish
09-17-2012, 03:06 PM
Dear Bills Fan:

You know what "BILLS" stands for?

"Boy, I Love Losing Superbowls."

Go fist yourself.

And btw: SCOTT NORWOOD.

Have a quality day.

DonTellMeShowMe
09-17-2012, 03:07 PM
No clue. Nobody is in the mindset to deal with those questions.

I try to be as logical and realist as I can and I'm joining in. This shit is maddening and deserving of a classic CP meltdown.

No flame suit will be strong enough

L.A. Chieffan
09-17-2012, 03:08 PM
Scott Norwood Bitch.

Now suck on an AIDS popsicle.

CoMoChief
09-17-2012, 03:09 PM
The Patriots way works if you have a Tom Brady.

Now he was drafted in the 6th rd. I highly doubt that they were drafting him expecting him to take over the reigns after Bledsoe. (Maybe they were), but most teams draft starting QB's in the first round, or sign them as FA's. It's the most important position in all of team sports, and usually is the face of the franchise. So most teams are going to draft the best prospect, usually the most talented ones are in the 1st round.

Was Tom Brady the best prospect coming out of college that year? Hell no. Now there are busts just as there are homerun picks in the draft as we all know. Patriots just happened to strike gold with the Brady pick. What happens if Bledsoe doesn't get injured? Does he stay w/ the Pats for a couple/few more seasons? Do we never hear of Tom Brady again? Who knows?

Point is, they struck gold and ran w/ it, and were able to create a decade long dynasty where they've averaged a SB appearance almost every other year on average. The Patriots have been to 2 SB's since most of Parcells players left/retired, and have been to 1 SB after Pioli left. Bill Belechik is a hell of a coach, and combine that with a great QB, and chances are you're going to be consistently good for a long time unless your drafts absolutely suck. You can patch up bad drafts w/ good FA pickups, which the Patriots have done over the years.

Pioli has done neither while in KC.

ChiefsCountry
09-17-2012, 03:10 PM

Brady is a very nice cog in the patriots scheme, but the patriots have in a number of different ways done crucial things that others have proven unable to to gain the edge they've enjoyed.

Tampa Bay shut down the greatest show on turf before. Troy Brown was not an all-pro DB. Vinetari was a nice piece but they went to Super Bowls after he was gone. Tom Brady is #1 reason the Patriot Way works. His attitude and cockiness with his play is why it works. Bellichick is #2.

mr. tegu
09-17-2012, 03:11 PM
A team that is 2 and 9 in their last 11 games dating back to last season doesn't get to say they aren't as bad as they look.

Straight, No Chaser
Dear Bills Fan:

You know what "BILLS" stands for?

"Boy, I Love Losing Superbowls."

Go fist yourself.

And btw: SCOTT NORWOOD.

Have a quality day.

Beautiful man, beautiful.

BigMeatballDave

Brady is a very nice cog in the patriots scheme, but the patriots have in a number of different ways done crucial things that others have proven unable to to gain the edge they've enjoyed.Without Brady, there are no SB wins. That is why Tom Brady IS the Patriot Way.

Bump
09-17-2012, 03:14 PM
most people here in Boston still seriously believe that Matt Cassel is a damn good QB. I argue about it all of the time. It's infuriating arguing with people that are so God damn clueless about football.

Munson
09-17-2012, 03:19 PM
most people here in Boston still seriously believe that Matt Cassel is a damn good QB. I argue about it all of the time. It's infuriating arguing with people that are so God damn clueless about football.

Do those chowderheads realize that its not 2008 anymore?

BWillie
09-17-2012, 03:21 PM
While I don't think Cassel is good, the Pats still went 11-5 without Tom Brady. With Matt Kasl. The Chiefs are just a complete fail, from ownership, defense, offense, to QB. It's just not Matt Cassel this year, amazing how much this team has regressed. Maybe they really did play over their heads last year despite the injuries.

Pitt Gorilla
09-17-2012, 03:25 PM
most people here in Boston still seriously believe that Matt Cassel is a damn good QB. I argue about it all of the time. It's infuriating arguing with people that are so God damn clueless about football.Sweet. Let's trade him.

Amnorix
09-17-2012, 03:27 PM
Patriots fan here. I think the Bills are the Patriots' primary competition in the AFCE this year. I think the Jets game was, as you said, an aberration, for a number of reasons.

Generally people on CP are very bitter about Pioli and some of the decisions he has made, especially Matt Cassel, and therefore by simple association have come to hate the Patriots and everything about them. That's on top of the general dislike for the Patriots that many NFL fans as a simple result of too many years of being very successful.

Belichick obviously got lucky with Brady. If anyone knew that Brady was TOM FREAKING BRADY, then they draft him in the first round. I remember an article saying that someone in the Patriots front office (Pioli maybe) kept a list of all their 2001 draft picks on their desk, listing all the nobodies they took BEFORE they took Brady, to remind themselves to be humble.

Belichick wasn't exclusively living off Parcells' drafts, however. He also had a huge influx of free agents that were critical to winning that Super Bowl, and had his own excellent draft in 2001 (Richard Seymour and Matt Light, in particular).

The Pats had terrible drafts from, if memory serves, 2006-08. Soem of those years were when Pioli was still with the team. Since Pioli left, the Patriots have drafted: Patrick Chung, Julian Edelman (great pick for 7th round), Gronk, Aaron Hernandez, Solder, Vollmer, Mesko, Ridley, Chandler Jones, Dont'a Hightower and others who are clearly VERY good picks. Not that there haven't been misses, but it's clear to me that Patriots drafting success hasn't evaporated without Pioli.

[/quote]The thing that boggles us...is that from our perspective...Pioli was/is the difference, and he's the reason the Pats* were good. But, you spend 5 minutes on this site, and you see a very different story. I had no idea that Pioli was a big fan of the NSA, and that Whaley thought his phone was tapped. :D WTF is all this? I don't even know what to think about it. It's obvious why a guy like Chan Gailey wouldn't fit into this organization. He's too nice, sure, but more importantly, he's far too straightforward.[/quote]

Pioli was a critical member of the team, and you may have missed it, but the Pats got to Super Bowl last year and lost in the final minute. They have also clearly had a very good draft in 2012 without him.

Think the most critical parts of the Patriots Way are Mr. Belichick and Mr. Brady. Neither of those left New England, and therefore translating success elsewhere has been difficult.

This is also a very QB driven league, and clearly Matt Cassel isn't up to the task.

L.A. Chieffan
09-17-2012, 03:28 PM
Great this place has become an AFC east rendezvous point

Amnorix
09-17-2012, 03:29 PM
Great this place has become an AFC east rendezvous point

Shut it n00b.

:p

tooge
09-17-2012, 03:30 PM
not real sure if you have aids trees in the buffalo area or not. Google it and see. If you do, go ahead and drive full speed into it right after you light it on fire

King_Chief_Fan
09-17-2012, 03:31 PM
Mr Bills fan thanks for showing up.

Beating the piss out of the Chiefs is in no way indication of how good your team is....everyone beats the piss out of the Chiefs.

Let's compare your team to the Falcons......yup, your team sucks.

I hope that covers it.

Please come again.

T-post Tom
09-17-2012, 03:31 PM
Take NOTHING from your victory over the Chiefs. They are pathetic right now. I think the Jets game has more veracity than the Chiefs game. I have no allegiance to anyone in your division.

OCinBuffalo
09-17-2012, 03:50 PM
Patriots fan here. I think the Bills are the Patriots' primary competition in the AFCE this year. I think the Jets game was, as you said, an aberration, for a number of reasons.

Generally people on CP are very bitter about Pioli and some of the decisions he has made, especially Matt Cassel, and therefore by simple association have come to hate the Patriots and everything about them. That's on top of the general dislike for the Patriots that many NFL fans as a simple result of too many years of being very successful.

Belichick obviously got lucky with Brady. If anyone knew that Brady was TOM FREAKING BRADY, then they draft him in the first round. I remember an article saying that someone in the Patriots front office (Pioli maybe) kept a list of all their 2001 draft picks on their desk, listing all the nobodies they took BEFORE they took Brady, to remind themselves to be humble.

Belichick wasn't exclusively living off Parcells' drafts, however. He also had a huge influx of free agents that were critical to winning that Super Bowl, and had his own excellent draft in 2001 (Richard Seymour and Matt Light, in particular).

The Pats had terrible drafts from, if memory serves, 2006-08. Soem of those years were when Pioli was still with the team. Since Pioli left, the Patriots have drafted: Patrick Chung, Julian Edelman (great pick for 7th round), Gronk, Aaron Hernandez, Solder, Vollmer, Mesko, Ridley, Chandler Jones, Dont'a Hightower and others who are clearly VERY good picks. Not that there haven't been misses, but it's clear to me that Patriots drafting success hasn't evaporated without Pioli.

Pioli was a critical member of the team, and you may have missed it, but the Pats got to Super Bowl last year and lost in the final minute. They have also clearly had a very good draft in 2012 without him.

Think the most critical parts of the Patriots Way are Mr. Belichick and Mr. Brady. Neither of those left New England, and therefore translating success elsewhere has been difficult.

This is also a very QB driven league, and clearly Matt Cassel isn't up to the task.
Yeah, I should have been more clear:

1. "Drafting Defensive" players, rather than players in general....which is ironic, since you would think a defensive coach would be good at that.

2. When I said "were good", I should have said "were good at drafting".

3. Clearly you don't think the FA moves of the last 5 years...such as Seau, Adalius Thomas ROFL, whatevertheF you were doing with "veteran WRs" this offseason, were any better than the drafts right? What has saved you: the ability to take the right defensive UDFAs off the street, give them something simple to do, and get them to do it well. This is of course made easier by not having to worry about your O that much.

4. Look as far as anyone who wasn't a Pats fan was concerned, we had a very reasonable expectation that Cassel would be good, if you paid attention to ESPN. WTF else were we supposed to think? It seems like Cassel can make the throws. He did against our 2nd teamers...but our 1st team corners were largely still in there....in garbage time. But, throwing is throwing. You can do it, or you can't and Cassle has the arm to do it. Weird. I don't understand why the Chiefs didn't throw it down field more, especially since they were down so big so early...and especially since our corners are still learning. They picked on Gilmore too much...he's the good one, and hopefully now, he's been made better....Williams is the liability. You guys know this, or, at least you do now.

siberian khatru
09-17-2012, 03:57 PM

That worked out well.

KCTitus
09-17-2012, 04:05 PM
All I saw was that had Fitzpatrick not been worse than Cassel the game would have been 56 - 17. He had a least 3 bad misses on wide open receivers that would have most certainly translated into 3 more TD drives.

The Bills, like KC, desperately need a QB.

chiefzilla1501
09-17-2012, 04:07 PM

1. Don't get hung up on the Chiefs' game. They were downright miserable. No heart. A shitty QB behind a predictable offensive coordinator's scheme. Terrible defensive scheme.
2. The Patriot Way is fine. The arrogance that only ex-Patriots within the tree fit into that, and that we should be loyal to those guys at all costs is what's killing us. If Pioli implemented the Patriot Way, but built off a different QB and head coach, the team would be fine.
3. The key to the Patriots isn't just the VP of Personnel. It's the College Scouting Director. It should come as no surprise that they were terrific with Dimitroff, sucked a few years, then hired Jon Robinson. That's not Pioli's fault. His job isn't to scout, it's to manage his scouts.

Tribal Warfare
09-17-2012, 04:07 PM

This is the nuts and bolts of his Belechick's success, and if anyone tells you different then they have their rosed color glasses welded to their heads while listening the sucking off from the national media.

Hound333
09-17-2012, 04:08 PM

1. "Drafting Defensive" players, rather than players in general....which is ironic, since you would think a defensive coach would be good at that.

3. Clearly you don't think the FA moves of the last 5 years...such as Seau, Adalius Thomas ROFL, whatevertheF you were doing with "veteran WRs" this offseason, were any better than the drafts right? What has saved you: the ability to take the right defensive UDFAs off the street, give them something simple to do, and get them to do it well. This is of course made easier by not having to worry about your O that much.

4. Look as far as anyone who wasn't a Pats fan was concerned, we had a very reasonable expectation that Cassel would be good, if you paid attention to ESPN. WTF else were we supposed to think? It seems like Cassel can make the throws. He did against our 2nd teamers...but our 1st team corners were largely still in there....in garbage time. But, throwing is throwing. You can do it, or you can't and Cassle has the arm to do it. Weird. I don't understand why the Chiefs didn't throw it down field more, especially since they were down so big so early...and especially since our corners are still learning. They picked on Gilmore too much...he's the good one, and hopefully now, he's been made better....Williams is the liability. You guys know this, or, at least you do now.

Because our coaches have seen Cassel throw it 20 yards over the guys head way to many times to have him do that often.

Hound333
09-17-2012, 04:10 PM

Needed to address this as well. Because Cassel can only make one read and your coach was smart enough to have your best guy on our first target.

Mama Hip Rockets
09-17-2012, 04:26 PM
The Bills suck, dude.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-17-2012, 04:51 PM
All I saw was that had Fitzpatrick not been worse than Cassel the game would have been 56 - 17. He had a least 3 bad misses on wide open receivers that would have most certainly translated into 3 more TD drives.

The Bills, like KC, desperately need a QB.

Yep, he's a complete turd and it's an embarrasment losing that bad to a team like that.

RealSNR
09-17-2012, 04:52 PM
Chiefs suck. Bills suck. Pioli sucks. Pats suck without Brady.

Answer your question?

acesn8s
09-17-2012, 05:01 PM

Anyway, if any of you can shed some light on this, I would appreciate it.:toast: Have a drink of antifreeze on me, buddy.

RealSNR
09-17-2012, 05:17 PM
Dude, you've been posting here for HOW long? The entire Pioli regime in Kansas City at least. You've seen his hires. You've heard about the wiretapping crap. The candy wrappers. You've seen first-hand how shitty Matt Cassel is. And most of all, you've seen a man who doesn't just use his connections to his former team as a crutch, he uses his connections because THAT'S THE ONLY FUCKING THING HE KNOWS IN THIS BUSINESS-- THE PATRIOTS.

So don't give me this "some of the decisions he has made" bullshit. Pioli is fucking Matt Millen. He was touted by everybody in the NFL business as a guy you want, who will be building a championship with a team within a few seasons, and he ended up being a complete jackass. The curtain has been torn aside, revealing a fat, bald retard sucking at the tit of old man Parcells.

By the way, I don't hate teams for their successes. I rooted for the Patriots in the Super Bowl last year. I also like the Ravens, Packers, Giants, 49ers, and a bunch of other teams that really have their shit together. Lots of people don't hate your team because you let your turnip truck guard go command our army. We hate this retarded concept we were sold called the "Patriot Way" that just so happens to have your name attached to it. The Patriot Way never existed, and even if it did, it fucking sucks.

NJChiefsFan
09-17-2012, 05:34 PM
I can't imagine what was said in these four pages but I would imagine a lot of it didn't help.

I didn't read your post because quite honestly I don't care but I will say this, Fitz looked really bad yesterday IMO. A good team would have made you pay for that.

OCinBuffalo
09-17-2012, 06:46 PM
I can't imagine what was said in these four pages but I would imagine a lot of it didn't help.
Didn't help who? You? Actually this thread has made a lot more sense to me than most of the other threads here.

I didn't read your post because quite honestly I don't care but I will say this, Fitz looked really bad yesterday IMO. A good team would have made you pay for that.
If you don't care, you don't post, so spare us the nonsense.

Fitz looked bad...in the 1st quarter...on the first drive...on 1 throw. Then, he looked bad on the first drive of the 3rd qtr. Other than that, he didn't look any worse than any of the other QBs I saw yesterday. He made a few nice throws, and didn't turn it over. A hell of a lot of INTs were thrown yesterday...Fitz didn't throw any, but he sucks? WTF?

Now, since I just noticed you are in Jersey...who's better? Sanchez or Fitz? How did that:

130 minutes of real time/0 completions for Sanchez

yesterday go over with the Jet fans you work with? Not completing a single ball for 2+ hours? ROFL And you guys think Cassle sucks? The only real difference between Mark Sanchez and Matt Cassle? Cassle doesn't have nearly all of ESPN etc. psychologically committed to him being good.

Think about that for a sec. You know I'm right, don't you?

In that you should consider yourselves lucky: at least you don't have Lonesome ESPN Rhodes and his applause machine being turned on for you every time you say "No, actually Matt Cassle is a good QB, it's just that he hasn't had....(insert excuse here)". You could be a Jet fan(or Bill Maher for that matter), and then you'd never know what was real.

According to the turdbots, ESPN and otherwise...one bad game for Fitz means Sanchez is better? Ridiculous. The 2 throws Fitz made to Chandler yesterday alone were as good as any you will see from anybody in this league. You will NOT see them from Sanchez, or Cassle.

So....WTF are you talking about?

Again, I must remember...Jersey. :facepalm:

RealSNR
09-17-2012, 07:03 PM
Fitz looked bad...in the 1st quarter...on the first drive...on 1 throw. Then, he looked bad on the first drive of the 3rd qtr. Other than that, he didn't look any worse than any of the other QBs I saw yesterday. He made a few nice throws, and didn't turn it over. A hell of a lot of INTs were thrown yesterday...Fitz didn't throw any, but he sucks? WTF?

LMAO LMAO

You're a fan of one of the only franchises more depressing than the Chiefs, and you're standing up for your turd of a QB in Fitzpatrick?

Yes, Fitzpatrick sucks. Like the Chiefs, the Bills have a talented enough team to surprise people occasionally. Usually, they're only good enough to go 7-9 or 8-8. They'll be in the discussion for division championship occasionally.

In order to fix that, the Bills need a real QB. Fitzpatrick is Cassel. Cassel is Fitzpatrick. Both will do nothing more than deliver false hopes on overpriced contracts and waste quality years and opportunity of some of the good players on the team.

NWTF
09-17-2012, 07:04 PM

Tuck rule included

Caseyguyrr
09-17-2012, 07:09 PM
quit reading after the title

Buehler445
09-17-2012, 08:39 PM

This.

And why the fuck are you watching ESPN? Stop watching ESPN. Life will be better.

Romeo's Pants
09-17-2012, 09:02 PM

TL;DR

(insert vague suggestion about the OP taking a big whiff of some AIDS-scented candles, etc.)