Hammock Parties
09-17-2012, 04:18 PM
Just cancel the season. Seriously.

What's the fucking point.

Let ACL crew rest up and rehab.

T-post Tom
09-17-2012, 04:22 PM
Whats he saying?

Pioli is a paranoid egomanic that's more concerned about his rep than the good of the team. That he probably has people monitoring all of local sportstalk today. That the buck stops with him and he's not fit to be GM. (Down and dirty paraphrase.)

The Franchise
09-17-2012, 04:22 PM
At 0-6......Quinn better be the starter.

BossChief
09-17-2012, 04:23 PM
Can I get cliffs notes, please?

BigMeatballDave
09-17-2012, 04:23 PM
Whats he saying?

Pioli might not be the man for the job...

Deberg_1990
09-17-2012, 04:24 PM

I'd rather just keep Cassel in there and go 1-15.

BossChief
09-17-2012, 04:24 PM

Halftime of the Bucs game or gtfo

ShowtimeSBMVP
09-17-2012, 04:25 PM

Why Brady might be able to win a game throw Ricky in and go 0-16 First Pick with a new GM and Coach.

Tribal Warfare
09-17-2012, 04:26 PM

Shit this will happen anyway, Cassel won't be unseated until Pioli's gone considering the great QB competition during the preseason and all.

chiefzilla1501
09-17-2012, 04:28 PM
Pioli is a paranoid egomanic that's more concerned about his rep than the good of the team. That he probably has people monitoring all of local sportstalk today. That the buck stops with him and he's not fit to be GM. (Down and dirty paraphrase.)

And can I be the first and only to mention...
If he's that much of an asshole to the media and his employees... Does this finally paint the appropriate picture that Haley had every right to be batshit paranoid crazy? And does this lead to the obvious question of whether Haley would have succeeded behind a more sane front office?

Fritz88
09-17-2012, 04:30 PM
LMAO we gave up after two games.

This team is too depressing.
Posted via Mobile Device

siberian khatru
09-17-2012, 04:31 PM
Kent Babb's gonna drop the microphone as he walks off the KC stage.

Discuss Thrower
09-17-2012, 04:32 PM
I highly doubt the FO cares what is said in the media today.

BossChief
09-17-2012, 04:33 PM
Why Brady might be able to win a game throw Ricky in and go 0-16 First Pick with a new GM and Coach.

Shut your whore mouth

htismaqe
09-17-2012, 04:34 PM

Get a clue.

Ceej
09-17-2012, 04:35 PM

Reading your posts make my head hurt.

You need to stick to tweeting.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-17-2012, 04:36 PM
FYI, The Coaches Show on NFLN is gonna talk Chiefs pretty soon...

Tribal Warfare
09-17-2012, 04:37 PM
Get a clue.

Yep it's been verified that Pioli does care by both Babb and Whitlock.

BossChief
09-17-2012, 04:38 PM

Haha

Pay attention

Black Bob
09-17-2012, 04:38 PM

He's a psychopath.

chiefzilla1501
09-17-2012, 04:39 PM
Yep it's been verified that Pioli does care by both Babb and Whitlock.

I know some bloggers who will confirm. Yes, he absolutely cares. Way too much.

Brock
09-17-2012, 04:40 PM

The FO probably cares more about that than they do about how the team actually performs.

bricks
He should really be ripping Clark Hunt since he is the dufus that hired Pioli in the first place.

Yeah he'll prolly fire Pioli and then hire another cockbag to replace him because he is clueless douche.

This team is going nowhere with Clark in charge. Absolutely nowhere.

htismaqe
The FO probably cares more about that than they do about how the team actually performs.

Absolutely 100% THIS.

Bewbies
09-17-2012, 04:41 PM
He's a psychopath.

Dude, please learn what the fuck that word means. You stating it over and over doesn't make it true.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

Discuss Thrower
Okay, they'll care. But what will come of it? It's all flim-flam and fodder unless Clark voices his unequivocal disapproval of what transpired the last 4 weeks.

htismaqe
I know some bloggers who will confirm. Yes, he absolutely cares. Way too much.

Hence my "get a clue" response to Discuss.

The fact that they respond to customers on Twitter like that suggests that they care alot.

Hammock Parties
09-17-2012, 04:45 PM
He should really be ripping Clark Hunt since he is the dufus that hired Pioli in the first place.

Yeah he'll prolly fire Pioli and then hire another cockbag to replace him because he is clueless douche.

This team is going nowhere with Clark in charge. Absolutely nowhere.

Clark hired a popular candidate that A LOT of owners would have hired.

He fucked it up, pure and simple.

Now we wait to see if he has the balls to fix his mistake/has less arrogance than Peeholey.

Give him a chance.

09-17-2012, 04:45 PM

THIS

Tribal Warfare
09-17-2012, 04:46 PM

The fact that they respond to customers on Twitter like that suggests that they care alot.

and when another rep snidely responded to someone here concerning renewing season tickets when he said until Cassel is gone he's not going to renew.

MGRS13
09-17-2012, 04:48 PM

He ****ed it up, pure and simple.

Now we wait to see if he has the balls to fix his mistake/has less arrogance than Peeholey.

Give him a chance.

Yep I agree. But if Pioli is allowed to stick around for one more year and does draft a QB in the first he will have bought him self an additional 3 years with Clark

CoMoChief
09-17-2012, 04:49 PM

What will that prove?

If you're expecting different/better results with Quinn under center, you're dead wrong.

Braincase
09-17-2012, 04:52 PM
Doesn't matter much when the owner seems to be taking management tips from the Glass family.

Ace Gunner
09-17-2012, 04:53 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LA1gRc7sctI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chiefzilla1501
09-17-2012, 04:54 PM
Okay, they'll care. But what will come of it? It's all flim-flam and fodder unless Clark voices his unequivocal disapproval of what transpired the last 4 weeks.

Well, if I'm an optimist, here's what I see wearing my tinfoil hat.

I thought Pioli in years 1 through 3 was arrogant as shit. When he fired Haley, that was the first time I thought he looked like he got taken down a peg. When Arrowhead Anxiety hit, I noticed a much stronger PR effort. There was a LOT of talk going into the draft from RAC and company about saying Cassel has to prove himself. A LOT of time spent undermining Haley. A lot of time "leaking" information out about coordinators and head coaches in their search. A lot of publicity, buzz, etc.... There was a slight moment when I thought... maybe this whole Arrowhead Anxiety piece took Pioli down a peg. Maybe they get that Cassel isn't fully the answer. And then... suddenly, Arrowhead Anxiety died down, and he became arrogant again. The message went from "Cassel has to prove himself" to "Cassel is the right guy. Period."

If there's any silver lining, I think Pioli is in a hole where he knows he can't just feed us bullshit propaganda about how great Cassel is. This is the first time I feel like he knows his job is in serious, serious jeopardy.

Bowser
09-17-2012, 04:55 PM
Clark can't fire Pioli. He's too busy updating his 12 fantasy soccer teams to be bothered.

htismaqe
09-17-2012, 04:56 PM

Give him a chance.

Yeah, it's hard to blame Clark - Pioli was the most-accomplished executive in the NFL at the time. He was probably the consensus #1 candidate available.

He took a shot and it failed. Time to move on.

Black Bob
09-17-2012, 04:56 PM
Dude, please learn what the **** that word means. You stating it over and over doesn't make it true.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

Dude, read any one of these articles in the link. Wikapedia is a bad source. They aren't telling the whole story.

I just googled workplace psychopaths and you can choose whichever you like.

This is 100% Pioli. If you research, you will understand.

https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=psychopaths+in+the+work+place&oq=psychopaths+in+the+work+place&gs_l=hp.3..0i10l3j0i5i10l2.4547.10672.1.10782.29.21.0.8.8.0.297.3518.0j13j7.20.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1. q4lLPUhGZXo&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=49960946109bc023&biw=1280&bih=563

htismaqe
09-17-2012, 04:57 PM
Yep I agree. But if Pioli is allowed to stick around for one more year and does draft a QB in the first he will have bought him self an additional 3 years with Clark

If he drafts a QB in the first, he probably deserves 3 more years.

He'd be admitting his biggest failure. Finally.

CoMoChief
09-17-2012, 04:57 PM
The Hunts are businessmen, and until people stop going to Arrowhead and there are TV blackouts, to where it effects his profit, then Clark Hunt won't do a fucking thing.

Hammock Parties
09-17-2012, 04:59 PM

Pioli has absolutely, CONCLUSIVELY proven he does not know SHIT about QBs.

Cassel SUCKS.

Quinn SUCKS.

Stanzi SUCKS.

The only guy who didn't suck?

ORTON. And he's gone.

Bowser
09-17-2012, 04:59 PM
Yeah, it's hard to blame Clark - Pioli was the most-accomplished executive in the NFL at the time. He was probably the consensus #1 candidate available.

Exactly. I know I was excited when he got here, but now we all know that the mythical Patriot Way starts with Tom Brady and ends with Bill Belichick.

And I feel at this point I should give props to Milkman and Dane for being the two (that I can think of) guys around here that were NOT on board with the hire. Milk wanted the guy from Baltimore - DeCosta, maybe? - even before Pioli was rumored to be coming here.

Ace Gunner
09-17-2012, 05:00 PM
The Hunts are businessmen, and until people stop going to Arrowhead and there are TV blackouts, to where it effects his profit, then Clark Hunt won't do a ****ing thing.

Even then Hunt doesn't know what he's doing with a pro football team. May as well flip a coin draft day or ask mom.

FAX
The Hunts are businessmen, and until people stop going to Arrowhead and there are TV blackouts, to where it effects his profit, then Clark Hunt won't do a ****ing thing.

There is gobs of truthness in this post, Mr. CoMoChief.

Damage control and storm-weathering seem to be two of Dr. Evil's strengths.

FAX

Black Bob
Even then Hunt doesn't know what he's doing with a pro football team. May as well flip a coin draft day or ask mom.

He's being completely manipulated imo.

Brock
09-17-2012, 05:02 PM

LMAO

Sure. He's being manipulated while he's living in Fiji, bathing in gold coins.

DaneMcCloud

Which proves that he didn't perform his due diligence.

Peter Principle.

Bowser
Pioli has absolutely, CONCLUSIVELY proven he does not know SHIT about QBs.

Cassel SUCKS.

Quinn SUCKS.

Stanzi SUCKS.

The only guy who didn't suck?

ORTON. And he's gone.

Orton knew all along what a potential trainwreck this team was going to become. He could have started on this team, easily even, but he knew what was up with Pioli's crush on Cassel.

I guess if you're going to be a backup, backup a guy that is good. Doesn't hurt to get paid four or five mil to ride the bench, either. Probably more than he was offered to come in and "compete" with Cassel for the starting gig here.

htismaqe
09-17-2012, 05:03 PM

Not really.

He lives in Texas. He hired a guy and said "here, you run this. Don't bother me unless it's REALLY important."

Of course, I'm guessing that implied in that statement is "I better not hear about how bad this team sucks in year 4 and see it plastered all over ESPN and NFLN."

So there's hope.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-17-2012, 05:04 PM
Orton would rather sit on the bench pounding shots of Jack.

Bewbies
Dude, read any one of these articles in the link. Wikapedia is a bad source. They aren't telling the whole story.

I just googled workplace psychopaths and you can choose whichever you like.

This is 100% Pioli. If you research, you will understand.

https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=psychopaths+in+the+work+place&oq=psychopaths+in+the+work+place&gs_l=hp.3..0i10l3j0i5i10l2.4547.10672.1.10782.29.21.0.8.8.0.297.3518.0j13j7.20.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1. q4lLPUhGZXo&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=49960946109bc023&biw=1280&bih=563

Ok boss. Go ahead a run with that.

htismaqe
Which proves that he didn't perform his due diligence.

Peter Principle.

A lot of people didn't, including some of us and most of the national media too.

Congrats to you for seeing it up-front. Not all of us were that astute (or lucky ;)).

Pasta Little Brioni
09-17-2012, 05:05 PM
This BlackBob is a strange cat. Sure hope he's trolling.

Bowser
09-17-2012, 05:05 PM

Saw him the other night. The Neckbeard has returned!

Black Bob
09-17-2012, 05:06 PM
LMAO

Sure. He's being manipulated while he's living in Fiji, bathing in gold coins.

I work in a company of 200 or so people. The GM is the puppet of one psychopath Manager. The GM eats up every word the guy says. If anyone crosses him, they get fired. Even people who have been there for 10+ years. Everyone hates the guy. He is above everyone. He lies about anything and everything. He listens to your phone conversations and uses them against you. He uses everyone as a stepping stone. Even the HR Director.

The guy has no emotion and is 100% about power and perception. His wife probably doesn't even realize how evil he is.

It's a scary situation and I see alot of similarities.

Hammock Parties
09-17-2012, 05:07 PM

If Pioli had been smart, he would have benched Cassel, declared Orton starter, and saved his own job.

He didn't, he's stupid, fuck him, fire him, throw him in Guantanamo bay.

Bewbies
09-17-2012, 05:08 PM
I work in a company of 200 or so people. The GM is the puppet of one psychopath Manager. The GM eats up every word the guy says. If anyone crosses him, they get fired. Even people who have been there for 10+ years. Everyone hates the guy. He is above everyone. He lies about anything and everything. He listens to your phone conversations and uses them against you. He uses everyone as a stepping stone. Even the HR Director.

The guy has no emotion and is 100% about power and perception. His wife probably doesn't even realize how evil he is.

LMAO

Projection bro.

Black Bob
09-17-2012, 05:08 PM
This BlackBob is a strange cat. Sure hope he's trolling.

I'm not trolling dude. you should read up. This is exactly the type of job that attracts these freaks. 3% of bosses are psychopaths.

Brock
09-17-2012, 05:09 PM

You're being manipulated.

Black Bob
09-17-2012, 05:09 PM
LMAO

Projection bro.

I don't understand dude?

DaneMcCloud
09-17-2012, 05:10 PM
A lot of people didn't, including some of us and most of the national media too.

Congrats to you for seeing it up-front. Not all of us were that astute (or lucky ;)).

Thank you. :redface:

If you looked at the Patriots draft record - three defensive lineman in the first round, along with their lack of success early in the draft with most every other position, it shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone that Pioli continued that tradition in KC.

Yet, people were and are surprised.

He's a man of limited ability that just happened to ride the coattails of Bill Parcells and Bill Belickick and Tom Brady. And to a lessor extent, Charlie Weis, Romeo Crennel and even Josh McDaniels.

Without them, he is nothing, and that is FINALLY clear for all to see.

htismaqe

The person you describe is a sociopath, not a psychopath.

Black Bob
You're being manipulated.

You know how Haley was made out to look like a crazy man when he left? I have seen it happen to my co-workers.

If there is one thing here that I would put my name on without hesitation, it's this subject.

Brock
09-17-2012, 05:11 PM
You know how Haley was made out to look like a crazy man when he left? I have seen it happen to my co-workers.

If there is one thing here that I would put my name on without hesitation, it's this subject.

Yeah, Haley didn't do anything to make himself look mentally unbalanced.

Black Bob
09-17-2012, 05:11 PM

Please Check the link I posted. There is a difference.

Please check the link before you guys make blind comments.

https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=psychopaths+in+the+work+place&oq=psychopaths+in+the+work+place&gs_l=hp.3..0i10l3j0i5i10l2.4547.10672.1.10782.29.21.0.8.8.0.297.3518.0j13j7.20.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1. q4lLPUhGZXo&psj=1&fp=1&biw=1280&bih=563&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&cad=b

Titty Meat
09-17-2012, 05:12 PM
We should have known this franchise was fucked when Orton would rather be a backup and Manning wouldn't even answer the Chiefs call.

Deberg_1990
09-17-2012, 05:13 PM
Thank you. :redface:

If you looked at the Patriots draft record - three defensive lineman in the first round, along with their lack of success early in the draft with most every other position, it shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone that Pioli continued that tradition in KC.

Yet, people were and are surprised.

He's a man of limited ability that just happened to ride the coattails of Bill Parcells and Bill Belickick and Tom Brady. And to a lessor extent, Charlie Weis, Romeo Crennel and even Josh McDaniels.

Without them, he is nothing, and that is FINALLY clear for all to see.

How did Dmitroff become the diamond in the rough and we got the snake oil salesman?

Brock
09-17-2012, 05:13 PM
We should have known this franchise was fucked when Orton would rather be a backup and Manning wouldn't even answer the Chiefs call.

Not only that, but if things don't change, we could end up with an Eli Manning situation next year.

FAX
09-17-2012, 05:14 PM

Are you posting from work?

FAX

Black Bob
09-17-2012, 05:15 PM
How did Dmitroff become the diamond in the rough and we got the snake oil salesman?

Dimitroff isn't exactly everyone's favorite down here. The Falcons o-line has generally sucked. Many in Atlanta don't like the Jones sell out.

Black Bob
09-17-2012, 05:15 PM
Are you posting from work?

FAX

No way! LMAO

Brock
09-17-2012, 05:16 PM
Dimitroff isn't exactly everyone's favorite down here. The Falcons o-line has generally sucked. Many in Atlanta don't like the Jones sell out.

Well, fans are stupid.

DaneMcCloud
09-17-2012, 05:17 PM

Dimitroff had been a scout most of his life. He didn't begin working in New England until he'd spent more than a decade with other franchises.

Plus, he didn't chase the "Patriot Way" and instead built upon the foundation that already existed in Atlanta.

Instead of spending four years to tear it down and "rebuild".

Black Bob
Well, fans are stupid.

If Ryan gets sacked five times and Atlanta loses, the talk of the town will be about how much Dimitroff screwed this franchise.

Pasta Little Brioni

Matt Ryan

Deberg_1990
Well, fans are stupid.

This...I'll take 1 star playmaker over 3 or 4 lunch pail draft picks.

Bowser
09-17-2012, 05:18 PM

Shit. Julio Jones looks so far to be worth that trade.

And tell the Dimitroff detractors that we'll take him off their hands for Pioli, straight up.

BigRedChief
The Hunts are businessmen, and until people stop going to Arrowhead and there are TV blackouts, to where it effects his profit, then Clark Hunt won't do a fucking thing.Thats what it took to get rid of King Carl.

DaneMcCloud
If Ryan gets sacked five times and Atlanta loses, the talk of the town will be about how much Dimitroff screwed this franchise.

More proof that people are fucking stupid everywhere

Black Bob
Dimitroff had been a scout most of his life. He didn't begin working in New England until he'd spent more than a decade with other franchises.

Plus, he didn't chase the "Patriot Way" and instead built upon the foundation that already existed in Atlanta.

Instead of spending four years to tear it down and "rebuild".

He got a franchise QB and the a good coach right off the bat. That's half the battle. He really hasn't drafted very well for the most part.

Titty Meat
09-17-2012, 05:19 PM
Not only that, but if things don't change, we could end up with an Eli Manning situation next year.

That means we would get a great QB and a pass rusher /Truefans

Pasta Little Brioni
09-17-2012, 05:19 PM

Unless they win it all that year, most fanbases dislike thier GM. Even if they do win it some will still hate, heh

Black Bob
09-17-2012, 05:20 PM
More proof that people are ****ing stupid everywhere

One and done in the playoffs every year just like KC. No o-line and the defense is soft.

Marcellus
09-17-2012, 05:21 PM
If Pioli is so concerned about his "image" as keeps getting reported, I would expect he would be pretty fucking embarrassed right now.

Wins and losses dictate your "image" as an NFL GM.

Black Bob
Shit. Julio Jones looks so far to be worth that trade.

And tell the Dimitroff detractors that we'll take him off their hands for Pioli, straight up.

I don't want anything to do with the Patriot tree again.:LOL:

DaneMcCloud
One and done in the playoffs every year just like KC. No o-line and the defense is soft.

Yeah, the defense looked really soft against the Chiefs last week

DeezNutz
09-17-2012, 05:22 PM

They should trade Ryan's worthless ass to KC.

Chiefs fans are complete dumbshits for not demanding the organization make every effort to move up a bit to draft this player, and I was one of those idiots.

Black Bob
09-17-2012, 05:22 PM
If Pioli is so concerned about his "image" as keeps getting reported, I would expect he would be pretty ****ing embarrassed right now.

Wins and losses dictate your "image" as an NFL GM.

He will try and spin this. If he can't, he will retire soon to keep his power. Someone will give him another shot if it doesn't get too ugly.

Marcellus
09-17-2012, 05:23 PM
Yeah, the defense looked really soft against the Chiefs last week

I wouldn't base anybody's defensive prowess off a game against KC.

Thats like judging the quality of a piece of chicken because you saw RAC eating it.

Black Bob
09-17-2012, 05:24 PM

Chiefs fans are complete dumbshits for not demanding the organization make every effort to move up a bit to draft this player, and I was one of those idiots.

Good call.... if only we had known... Herm loved the guy and I have no doubt he would have taken him at #5. However, there is no way in hell the Falcons were going to pass after the Vick debacle. Matt Ryan saved this franchise. He saved the fanbase. It was a big deal to get a guy like him.

SAUTO
09-17-2012, 05:25 PM

Chiefs fans are complete dumbshits for not demanding the organization make every effort to move up a bit to draft this player, and I was one of those idiots. lol
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud
09-17-2012, 05:28 PM

Thats like judging the quality of a piece of chicken because you saw RAC eating it.

Atlanta looked anything but soft.

Getting whooped by Green Bay in the 2010 playoffs is nothing to cry about. The were awesome. The Giants were damn good last year as well and also won the Super Bowl.

As long as the Falcons have Matt Ryan and continue to add to that team, they'll be in the conversation every year.

ILChief
09-17-2012, 05:29 PM
I say at the end of the season Clark tells Pioli to get a QB or GTFO.

Black Bob
09-17-2012, 05:34 PM

Check this one out dude. It will scare the shit out you...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/daviddisalvo/2012/09/15/what-makes-presidents-and-psychopaths-similar/

SAUTO
09-17-2012, 05:38 PM
Black bob is an idiot, still.
Posted via Mobile Device

Black Bob
09-17-2012, 05:41 PM
Black bob is an idiot, still.
Posted via Mobile Device

Brand new day.

Same old Bob.

SAUTO
09-17-2012, 05:45 PM
Brand new day.

Same old Bob.

Glad you realize it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Black Bob
09-17-2012, 05:46 PM
Glad you realize it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks I think LMAO

The Bad Guy
09-17-2012, 06:11 PM
Did we ever get the cliffnotes from this?

The Bad Guy
09-17-2012, 06:13 PM

Then they are braindead just like you.

FringeNC
09-17-2012, 06:18 PM
I say at the end of the season Clark tells Pioli to get a QB or GTFO.

That was Clark's obvious response LAST YEAR.

ChiefsCountry
09-17-2012, 06:23 PM

New England was a poor draft team for quite a few years. It was easy to see. I really wanted Jim Schwartz as coach though.
Posted via Mobile Device

Unsmooth-Moment
09-17-2012, 06:24 PM

This X2

oRYMANo
09-17-2012, 06:36 PM
Can this show be listened to still?

TEX
09-17-2012, 06:38 PM

Give him a chance.

I was thinking the same thing. He got rid of Peterson and Herm. Hope he does the same thing here. My gut tells me tells Pioli to draft a quarterback and takes a wait and see approach to Pioli's last year under contract.

SAUTO
09-17-2012, 06:41 PM
Thanks I think LMAO

Every time you post I think I should be helping you look for some missing chromosomes.
Posted via Mobile Device

Messier
09-17-2012, 06:50 PM
I'd like to apologize to Clay. I've been defending Pioli for awhile, and I really thought this would be a good year, but I was wrong about Crennel, and Pioli. There is no way a team should be this bad in the 4th year of a GM. Pioli had his shot he failed. I was wrong, and wish I'd never defended Pioli.

lcarus
09-17-2012, 06:53 PM

It'll happen whether Cassel or Quinn is the starter. Seriously, you guys are hoping for frickin Brady Quinn? The guy sucks just as bad.

DaneMcCloud
09-17-2012, 06:57 PM

Two Denver drives, two interceptions, one TD so far. Not looking soft at all.

Bugeater
09-17-2012, 06:58 PM
Yeah, that defense looks really soft right about now.

Dave Lane
Every time you post I think I should be helping you look for some missing chromosomes.
Posted via Mobile Device

He's missing 22 pairs.

Black Bob
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO

Every time you post I think your daddy shot a bad load when he made you. I think I will call you "bad load" from now on.

Brock
09-17-2012, 06:59 PM
I was thinking the same thing. He got rid of Peterson and Herm. Hope he does the same thing here. My gut tells me tells Pioli to draft a quarterback and takes a wait and see approach to Pioli's last year under contract.

How do you propose hiring a coach with a gm in his last year?

DaneMcCloud
LMAO

Every time you post I think your daddy shot a bad load when he made you. I think I will call you "bad load" from now on.

Not even remotely humorous.

Black Bob
Yeah, that defense looks really soft right about now.

They are soft. They got some picks. That doesn't make them hard.

Black Bob
09-17-2012, 07:01 PM

Do you have Danish and Irish heritage?

SAUTO
09-17-2012, 07:02 PM
LMAO

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.
Posted via Mobile Device

Cannibal
09-17-2012, 07:02 PM
LMAO we gave up after two games.

This team is too depressing.
Posted via Mobile Device

The trend started in the preseason. We've been blown the **** out 5 straight games. This franchise is inept from top to bottom.

Bewbies
09-17-2012, 07:06 PM

You're a psychopath.

dallaschiefsfan
He lives in Texas. He hired a guy and said "here, you run this. Don't bother me unless it's REALLY important."

Of course, I'm guessing that implied in that statement is "I better not hear about how bad this team sucks in year 4 and see it plastered all over ESPN and NFLN."

So there's hope.

This is true. Back when Babb wrote his investigative-piece after Haley was fired, I got word from a stadium employee friend that Clark is first and foremost a cold human being and just wants results. He doesn't get emotional about this stuff. Secondly, he hates Pioli bothering him and he intentionally cut down on his trips to KC because Pioli was always in his (Clark's) office when he was in town. Basically, Pioli beats him down...so if any kind of "stink" continues, I have no doubt he'll fire him.

SAUTO
You're a psychopath.

Like all our presidents
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud
09-17-2012, 07:07 PM
You're a psychopath.

LMAO

alanm
09-17-2012, 07:09 PM
Kent Babb's gonna drop the microphone as he walks off the KC stage.
:thumb::clap:

Black Bob
09-17-2012, 07:09 PM
You're a psychopath.

LMAO

Black Bob
09-17-2012, 07:10 PM
Like all our presidents
Posted via Mobile Device

It's better than being the product of a bad load I guess? :thumb:

DaneMcCloud
09-17-2012, 07:12 PM

Third INT in the first quarter

SAUTO
09-17-2012, 07:16 PM
It's better than being the product of a bad load I guess? :thumb:
Honestly if your dad had read some of your takes on here I'm betting he would wish HE had swallowed the load that made you rather than shoot it anywhere NEAR your mom.
Posted via Mobile Device

Black Bob
09-17-2012, 07:17 PM
Honestly if your dad had read some of your takes on here I'm betting he would wish HE had swallowed the load that made you rather than shoot it anywhere NEAR your mom.
Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe so?

DJ's left nut
09-17-2012, 07:19 PM
If he drafts a QB in the first, he probably deserves 3 more years.

He'd be admitting his biggest failure. Finally.

Nope - he still goes in my book.

He's !@#$ed up 2 HC decisions, multiple coordinator decisions, still hasn't developed anywhere on the roster.

He's done a horrible job across the board. The idea that this is a SB team apart from the quarterback has been exposed as a complete myth. This isn't a good football team, even if you put a good quarterback like Ryan at the helm.

And I damn sure have no interest in allowing him to select the first quarterback that this franchise intends to make a legitimate commitment to in over a quarter of a century.

Nope - he needs to be fired regardless of what he does.

Stanley Nickels
09-17-2012, 07:20 PM
Sorry if Q but here's a link:

http://podcast.610sports.com/kcsp2/3656912.mp3

DJ's left nut
09-17-2012, 07:21 PM
Exactly. I know I was excited when he got here, but now we all know that the mythical Patriot Way starts with Tom Brady and ends with Bill Belichick.

And I feel at this point I should give props to Milkman and Dane for being the two (that I can think of) guys around here that were NOT on board with the hire. Milk wanted the guy from Baltimore - DeCosta, maybe? - even before Pioli was rumored to be coming here.

What a brotha gotta do to get credit 'round here?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=5340246&postcount=55

I just don't get the love for that guy. He may be a great GM, but so many things are being attributed to him that are just not accurate.

Great drafter
Great at managing a coaching staff
Cured cancer.

The guy has followed BB everywhere, has never had to assemble a coaching staff and has not been all that good in terms of drafting. Yes, he's presided over a team with a good QB so he's seen that a good QB can help. At the same time, he just presided over a good team with a lousy QB in Cassel that he got in the 6th round, so for all we know he may think that an average QB can be had in the 6th round that will be a world beater.

There's nobody out there more likely to keep Thigpen than Pioli, IMO. There's also nobody out there who's reputation more greatly outshines his raw accomplishments than Pioli.

I didn't hate the hire, but I wanted Doug Whaley because we had no idea how much Pioli actually contributed to anything in NE.

Well hell - at least now we know...

EDIT: That whole thread's kinda interesting, actually. I ended up touting Savage as a good GM candidate and said he failed in Cleveland because....wait for it......Romeo Crennel was a lousy coach.

Goddamn it sucks being right all the time.

Rausch
09-17-2012, 07:27 PM
It'll happen whether Cassel or Quinn is the starter. Seriously, you guys are hoping for frickin Brady Quinn? The guy sucks just as bad.

I'm hoping he can either suck less or produce more.

Not trying is a fucking guarantee you'll see the exact same level of suck...

Phobia
09-17-2012, 08:47 PM
LMAO

Is it possible that this "psychopath" (sic) boss of yours is potentially so evil that he's restricting the amount of oxygen employees are allowed to breath on the job?

Sorter
09-17-2012, 08:49 PM
Is it possible that this "psychopath" (sic) boss of yours is potentially so evil that he's restricting the amount of oxygen employees are allowed to breath on the job?

ROFLROFL

Black Bob
09-17-2012, 08:51 PM

LMAO It's possible....

Black Bob
09-17-2012, 08:51 PM
ROFLROFL

It wasn't that funny ass kisser. Two guys rofl? Really?

smittysbar
09-17-2012, 08:54 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Yes it was

Sorter
09-17-2012, 08:55 PM
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Yes it was

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Black Bob
09-17-2012, 08:57 PM
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

So it was!!! LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Brock
09-17-2012, 09:12 PM

Great call, man.

DaneMcCloud
09-17-2012, 09:13 PM
Great call, man.

Yeah, he's a real genius.