PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Kent Babb says Pioli will be here even if we go 4-12

RunKC
09-19-2012, 11:08 PM
http://www.kansascity.com/2012/09/18/3820996/discuss-chiefs-with-kent-babb.html

Comment From shakatak
Do you think Clark Hunt will ax Pioli if the Chiefs go, say, 4-12 this year or are we stuck with him for awhile?

Kent Babb: shakatak, I think you're stuck with him for a while. The bottom line of this thing is that Pioli makes the Hunt family a lot of money. I mean, a lot. And the Hunts look at this not just from a team loyalty standpoint but also as a company. That's understandable, because it's true. But, man, Pioli knows have to save/make money, and that gives him a cushion. Plus, Clark wants people to hang around for a long time. That doesn't make it right, in this case.

bricks
09-19-2012, 11:13 PM
And people want Pioli's head?

The Hunts are the real problem. Unfortunately, business is what matters more to them.

L.A. Chieffan
09-19-2012, 11:14 PM
Would help if you had your facts straight.

BossChief
09-19-2012, 11:14 PM
We will probably know sometime in the next couple months.

If he agrees to move on from Cassel, I dont care if he stays.

At least he has shown the propensity to try and put as many pieces in place for his quarterback to succeed.

"you can lead a horse to water, but you cant make her think. Ya dig?"

oRYMANo
09-19-2012, 11:15 PM

Comment From shakatak
Do you think Clark Hunt will ax Pioli if the Chiefs go, say, 4-12 this year or are we stuck with him for awhile?

Kent Babb: shakatak, I think you're stuck with him for a while. The bottom line of this thing is that Pioli makes the Hunt family a lot of money. I mean, a lot. And the Hunts look at this not just from a team loyalty standpoint but also as a company. That's understandable, because it's true. But, man, Pioli knows have to save/make money, and that gives him a cushion. Plus, Clark wants people to hang around for a long time. That doesn't make it right, in this case.

Prepared For another season with ole number 7

Hammock Parties
09-19-2012, 11:15 PM
There is no way Clark can extend a loser GM.

He is not that dumb.

"Hey, Scott. Thanks for assembling a shit team that has accomplished nothing. Take some more money."

KC native
09-19-2012, 11:16 PM
The only hope we have as fans is to pressure Clark into telling Peeholi that he has to take a 1st round QB.

BigMeatballDave
09-19-2012, 11:24 PM
Someone take a sign to the next home game that says PUCK FIOLI

RedNFeisty
09-19-2012, 11:27 PM

The Hunts are the real problem. Unfortunately, business is what matters more to them.

I have been saying it's the Hunt's for years. It's one thing to be loyal and keep the GM around for years, but it's another to make it all about money.

cdcox
09-19-2012, 11:33 PM
They've lost the base. Game changer.

If this team goes 0-6, the stands are going to be empty. No concessions, no merchandising, and season tickets sales are going to fall. If there isn't fan hope, there isn't $. At some point, you have to win enough games to give the fans reasons to spend their $.

Imagine if we go 4-12 and then Pioli's contract is renewed for another 4 years. Season ticket sales would tank. They'd have to outright cut Cassel to get any excitement in the season ticket market. Anything less and the apathy will be intolerable.

I don't think Pioli is safe at all at 4-12. Sacrificing Matt Cassel on Mt. Moriah would be the minimum tribute required.

Of course 10-6 and a playoff game restores the luster to the NFL Executive of the Year. But Romeo just doesn't have enough in the tank to enforce that kind of discipline to get this roster and this QB to that record.

The stuff between 6-10 and 9-7 worries me. Those records are achievable and could allow maintenance of the status quo, depending on how the season unfolds.

KC native
09-19-2012, 11:37 PM
The stuff between 6-10 and 9-7 worries me. Those records are achievable and could allow maintenance of the status quo, depending on how the season unfolds.

Quit pissing in my cheerios. 0-16 FTMFW!!!!!101010101010101!)!!010101

Tribal Warfare
09-19-2012, 11:39 PM

He is not that dumb.

"Hey, Scott. Thanks for assembling a shit team that has accomplished nothing. Take some more money."

Yep, now if KC goes 0-10 after the Steeler loss Pioli's ass will be grass . The key is being out of the playoff race swiftly and convincingly. As I point to the Herm/Carl/Clark relationship prior to the SD loss were pretty secure in their standing.

BigMeatballDave
09-19-2012, 11:43 PM
Yep, now if KC goes 0-10 after the Steeler loss Pioli's ass will be grass . The key is being out of the playoff race swiftly and convincingly. As I point to the Herm/Carl/Clark relationship prior to the SD loss were pretty secure in their standing.

I hope they get destroyed by Pitt.

I want Haley's O to hang 50.

BossChief
09-19-2012, 11:45 PM
If they extend Pioli with Cassel still being on the roster, they deserve what they get.

And empty stadium and the look of embarrassment from all those involved.

09-20-2012, 12:02 AM
If they extend Pioli with Cassel still being on the roster, they deserve what they get.

And empty stadium and the look of embarrassment from all those involved.

nah, there are too many homers.

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2012, 12:20 AM
nah, there are too many homers.

If they're 1-8 or 0-9, those homer won't be there in November and December when it's rainy, cold and snowing.

I hate to wish failure upon the Chiefs but at this point, that's what it will take for a regime change.

09-20-2012, 12:22 AM
If they're 1-8 or 0-9, those homer won't be there in November and December when it's rainy, cold and snowing.

I hate to wish failure upon the Chiefs but at this point, that's what it will take for a regime change.

Stadium will be empty but the STH money has already been paid. I know, I know, vendor money. But look how long it took to get Carl gone in a similar situation.

I just don't see Clark getting rid of Pioli. It is not the Hunt's style.

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2012, 12:28 AM
Stadium will be empty but the STH money has already been paid. I know, I know, vendor money. But look how long it took to get Carl gone in a similar situation.

I just don't see Clark getting rid of Pioli. It is not the Hunt's style.

If the Chiefs don't win more than and continue to struggle defensively, Clark won't have a choice.

And right now, two games is looking like the ceiling, not the floor.

Tribal Warfare
09-20-2012, 12:38 AM
I hope they get destroyed by Pitt.

I want Haley's O to hang 50.

The Steeler Game will be key to the future of both Cassel/Pioli in KC if we are still losing as bad as we are.

09-20-2012, 12:47 AM
The Steeler Game will be key to the future of both Cassel/Pioli in KC if we are still losing as bad as we are.

1-8 hmmmmmm. I only say 1 because of the Raiders sucking just as hard as the Chiefs.

New World Order
09-20-2012, 04:21 AM

Exactly. If we go there and Haley thumps us it will leave Pioli looking like a shit head, we need a 34-7 pitt win

Coogs
09-20-2012, 05:50 AM
They've lost the base. Game changer.

If this team goes 0-6, the stands are going to be empty. No concessions, no merchandising, and season tickets sales are going to fall. If there isn't fan hope, there isn't $. At some point, you have to win enough games to give the fans reasons to spend their $.

Imagine if we go 4-12 and then Pioli's contract is renewed for another 4 years. Season ticket sales would tank. They'd have to outright cut Cassel to get any excitement in the season ticket market. Anything less and the apathy will be intolerable.

I don't think Pioli is safe at all at 4-12. Sacrificing Matt Cassel on Mt. Moriah would be the minimum tribute required.

Of course 10-6 and a playoff game restores the luster to the NFL Executive of the Year. But Romeo just doesn't have enough in the tank to enforce that kind of discipline to get this roster and this QB to that record.

Empty stadiums also lead to blackouts on TV. And blackouts lead to local businesses rethinking their advertising dollar. There could be a little pressure from that angle as well.

oldman
09-20-2012, 06:10 AM
The Chiefs record during the Peterson years was 176-143-1. Marty, in the years 1989-98 only had 1 losing sesaon. Gunther was 16-16 in his 2 years. Vermil was 44-36. So, if you take away the Herm years, Peterson's run was pretty successful. It took exactly 2 disaster seasons for Clark to pull the plug. I think Pioli is walking a thin line with Clark. Clark's a pretty smart guy, so if he sees a bunch of empty seats in the last 2 months of the season, I don't think it's going to take him long to figure out why. While the Chiefs aren't the main source of income for the Hunt family, it's a cash cow as long as fans enter that stadium.
In summary, if the Chiefs go 4-12, Pioli goes if he continues to tout Cassel as the franchise QB. If he is willing to part ways with MC, he stays on a short leash.

Bane
09-20-2012, 06:11 AM

LMAO

Kinda like when you retards said Casshole should be benched 3 seasons ago if he sucked?

bevischief
09-20-2012, 06:18 AM
Pitch forks and torches to the next home game.

Black Bob
09-20-2012, 06:18 AM
It's going to be hard to get him out. He's got Clark under his thumb.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-20-2012, 06:29 AM
So everyone wants us to lose. What great fans ! I got an idea, how bout let's hope we go 12-4. Would everyone still want Pioli out ?

Deberg_1990
09-20-2012, 06:39 AM
Your choice to be a fan.....

LOCOChief
09-20-2012, 06:41 AM
So everyone wants us to lose. What great fans ! I got an idea, how bout let's hope we go 12-4. Would everyone still want Pioli out ?

Hog Farmer I hear ya, and I have never wanted this team to lose. Every year I've been optimistic at a homer type level to the point family and friends think I'm crazy. I can't see this team winning 5 games this year.

Deberg_1990
09-20-2012, 06:46 AM

Its fan apathy after 20+ years of the same old thing.

BoneKrusher
09-20-2012, 06:48 AM

yep, the main issue i have with Pioli is his forcing the issue with Cassel, if he admits Cassel cant handle the Starting QB role then i'm ok with him staying.

Hound333
09-20-2012, 06:49 AM
I don't want us to lose. I want us to figure it out and start kicking arse. Unfortunately i've seen alot of football in my day and I just don't see it happening. For several years now ive wanted to move on from our QB and it hasn't happened.

I did not renew my season tickets this year because of it and won't until we have some hope at the most important position. For now i'll watch the first half (or quarter depending on the game) and if its going bad, i'll go mow the lawn or fix what needs fixing. I have better stuff to do than waste time on a team that is going nowhere.

I'm sure people will say I am just a bandwagon fan because of that but I paid for season tickets through some pretty bad seasons and kept going because i love this team. I just can't put up with the abuse anymore.

notorious
09-20-2012, 07:12 AM

I would love that, but explain to us how Pioli, Clark, and Crennel are going to make that happen.

It's like working for a farmer that is completely failing, yet still saying,"Hey, let's grow 250 bushel corn this year!". Nice thought, but it's not happening.

Lex Luthor
09-20-2012, 07:16 AM
The Chiefs record during the Peterson years was 176-143-1. Marty, in the years 1989-98 only had 1 losing sesaon. Gunther was 16-16 in his 2 years. Vermil was 44-36. So, if you take away the Herm years, Peterson's run was pretty successful. It took exactly 2 disaster seasons for Clark to pull the plug. I think Pioli is walking a thin line with Clark. Clark's a pretty smart guy, so if he sees a bunch of empty seats in the last 2 months of the season, I don't think it's going to take him long to figure out why. While the Chiefs aren't the main source of income for the Hunt family, it's a cash cow as long as fans enter that stadium.
In summary, if the Chiefs go 4-12, Pioli goes if he continues to tout Cassel as the franchise QB. If he is willing to part ways with MC, he stays on a short leash.
I sure hope you're right, n00b. That's the most optimistic post I've read in a long time.

(I don't count the idiotic posts from guys like LA Chieffan who think Matt Cassell is the bestest quarterback ever).

Quesadilla Joe
09-20-2012, 07:20 AM

Comment From shakatak

Elway on Bowlen and how the Broncos are run:

"The bottom line is, he's a competitor. He gives us all the resources that he possibly can. I will say this, the mentality starts at the top and Mr. Bowlen starts that mentality where Football is #1 and business is #2. There are a lot of teams in this league where its the other way around, but that doesn't work, if football is #1 then you got a chance to be competitive in the NFL. And that's how Mr. Bowlen puts it, Football #1 and business #2."

He says it at the 20:39 mark in this video http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/John-Elway-Press-Conference/f5159683-31c9-459e-8122-99b9fa33b09d

notorious
09-20-2012, 07:21 AM
We know Denver is ran better than KC. Stop reminding us, please.

pimpchief
09-20-2012, 07:45 AM
I have this feeling we start out 0-10 or so while eventually using a qb carousel, then we put matt back in because the other two suck on finish 5-1 with tons of props given to pioli and cassel and extension money galore for both.

CoMoChief
09-20-2012, 07:57 AM
Any GM is going to make Clark Hunt a lot of money in today's NFL.

The ONLY way any changes will be made is if people stop going to Arrowhead and the local TV blackouts start.

stonedstooge
09-20-2012, 08:14 AM
TV money's already in the bank. Fuck you bandwagon fans/Clar Khunt

KCUnited
09-20-2012, 08:21 AM
TV money's already in the bank. **** you bandwagon fans/Clar Khunt

We got cable and payroll taxes taken care of. /taxpayers

HemiEd
09-20-2012, 08:26 AM
TV money's already in the bank. **** you bandwagon fans/Clar Khunt

I see what you did there. :LOL:

tredadda
09-20-2012, 08:27 AM
If the Chiefs don't win more than and continue to struggle defensively, Clark won't have a choice.

And right now, two games is looking like the ceiling, not the floor.

Sadly I disagree. Even as awful as we have looked so far and the clown we have as QB we should beat Indy, Cleveland, and take one if not both from Oakland. I could also see us taking one from SD and/or Denver. Plus we will steal a game we shouldn't win as we always seem to do, much like the GB game last year. That puts us around 6-10 or 7-9, or our standard for mediocrity.

KCDC
09-20-2012, 08:28 AM
In this league, no one goes 0-10. Even crappy teams (like the Raiders) will win occasionally when the other team is not focused. We don't have a crappy roster (other than QB), so we'll win a game here and there along the way.

notorious
09-20-2012, 08:28 AM
Clar Khunt.

That is clever. I am going to start using this with your permission.

htismaqe
09-20-2012, 08:36 AM
Sadly I disagree. Even as awful as we have looked so far and the clown we have as QB we should beat Indy, Cleveland, and take one if not both from Oakland. I could also see us taking one from SD and/or Denver. Plus we will steal a game we shouldn't win as we always seem to do, much like the GB game last year. That puts us around 6-10 or 7-9, or our standard for mediocrity.

We play Indy at the end of the year, which gives Luck more time to adjust to the speed of the game.

notorious
09-20-2012, 08:40 AM
We play Indy at the end of the year, which gives Luck more time to adjust to the speed of the game.

He might regress back to the college game speed while playing us......

The Bad Guy
09-20-2012, 08:41 AM

At least he has shown the propensity to try and put as many pieces in place for his quarterback to succeed.

"you can lead a horse to water, but you cant make her think. Ya dig?"

I'm with this. If Cassel is gone, and we draft a first round QB, I don't care if he's here. However, if in April, Cassel's still being touted and we pass on a QB, not one person should show up at Arrowhead.

BoneKrusher
09-20-2012, 08:54 AM
I'm with this. If Cassel is gone, and we draft a first round QB, I don't care if he's here. However, if in April, Cassel's still being touted and we pass on a QB, not one person should show up at Arrowhead.

if Cassel's still on the roster come April, half the roster probably would not show for for 2013.

lcarus
09-20-2012, 08:58 AM
I keep hearing that Clark loves Pioli because he makes him a lot of money. Well, surely Clark must know that if Pioli put together a Super Bowl team....that would make a HELL of a lot more money than this shit. We don't even necessarily have to spend THAT much more to make it happen. We just need a GM that actually hits on his free agent signings and draft picks. Plus....a QUARTERBACK.

the Talking Can
09-20-2012, 09:11 AM
I keep hearing that Clark loves Pioli because he makes him a lot of money. Well, surely Clark must know that if Pioli put together a Super Bowl team....that would make a HELL of a lot more money than this shit. We don't even necessarily have to spend THAT much more to make it happen. We just need a GM that actually hits on his free agent signings and draft picks. Plus....a QUARTERBACK.

this is what drives me crazy

if this town had a QB worth rooting for, $$ would roll into the franchise

this team needs a Face, and that Face needs to be a QB....a whole lot of problems can be dealt with if fans believe in the QB

DJ's left nut
09-20-2012, 09:20 AM
yep, the main issue i have with Pioli is his forcing the issue with Cassel, if he admits Cassel cant handle the Starting QB role then i'm ok with him staying.

Why?

He's done a shitty job building this roster even apart from the QB position.

And he hasn't shown any ability at all to determine what makes a good QB. WTF do we want him handling that draft pick for?

I want him gone - period. He's done shit over the 4 years he's been in charge of this trainwreck. He can't find quality coaches. He can't assemble a quality lineup apart from the pieces he inherited. He had a lousy draft record in NE, a worse draft record in KC and he has no earthly idea what to look for in an NFL quarterback.

He sucks. He's just fucking terrible. I don't want this ass-wagon to have any hand in this team going forward, regardless of what he does with the quarterback position. If he tries to draft a QB, he's just going to !@#$ it up.

donkhater
09-20-2012, 09:20 AM
there is one and only one way for Pioli to begin to gain the trust and excitement from the fan base back and that is to draft a franchise QB.

It's 30 years since KC took a chance with a QB i the first round and said,"We will sink or swim with this guy". In recent years I could understand the logic of trying to get 2-3 year players who have potential rather than drafting one high based on the exorbant signing bonuses that these guys were getting. they literally could make or break you.

But with the changes in the rookie pay scale, there is no excuse anymore, particulary given the rules changes that have made having an elite QB a near must have. Until this organization finally realizes this, I'm indifferent to whether they win or not.

Old Dog
09-20-2012, 09:23 AM
He might regress back to the college game speed while playing us......

........and STILL walk away with a 21 point win

notorious
09-20-2012, 09:25 AM
........and STILL walk away with a 21 point win

Of course. But meant that he will be seeing college speed from our defense.

Hammock Parties
09-20-2012, 09:27 AM
Why?

And he hasn't shown any ability at all to determine what makes a good QB. WTF do we want him handling that draft pick for?

I want him gone - period. He's done shit over the 4 years he's been in charge of this trainwreck. He can't find quality coaches. He can't assemble a quality lineup apart from the pieces he inherited. He had a lousy draft record in NE, a worse draft record in KC and he has no earthly idea what to look for in an NFL quarterback.

He sucks. He's just fucking terrible. I don't want this ass-wagon to have any hand in this team going forward, regardless of what he does with the quarterback position. If he tries to draft a QB, he's just going to !@#$ it up.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pTifdoKXoxM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

L.A. Chieffan
09-20-2012, 09:34 AM
Pioli mostly comes out at night, mostly...

GordonGekko
09-20-2012, 09:35 AM

What the Hunts don't realize is how much more profitable a winner is over mediocre teams :banghead:

L.A. Chieffan
09-20-2012, 09:36 AM
I sure hope you're right, n00b. That's the most optimistic post I've read in a long time.

(I don't count the idiotic posts from guys like LA Chieffan who think Matt Cassell is the bestest quarterback ever).

I never said hes the "bestest quarterback ever", I simply said hes probably top 10

notorious
09-20-2012, 09:40 AM

LMAO

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wKdocYeSqTA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TEX
09-20-2012, 09:40 AM

Then why don't we put you in charge??? (Great movie!) :thumb:

Mr. Laz
09-20-2012, 09:50 AM
I doubt Pioli gets fired, Hunt is a slow mover

so is Pioli

Pioli is not going to want to fire HC in back-to-back seasons ... just not going to happen.

I imagine the biggest changes we will get is a DC help and a QB draftee.

DJ's left nut
09-20-2012, 10:02 AM

so is Pioli

Pioli is not going to want to fire HC in back-to-back seasons ... just not going to happen.

Hmmmm....what Patriots coordinators have been fired recently? Oh wait! Even better - Mike Vrabel! He could totally be our new DC. He has coaching experience now. I'm sure Pioli's buddy Ferenz will speak very highly of Mr. Vrabel.

Hmmm...what about the quarterback? Is there a 5th round graded QB from the SEC? Oh if only AJ McCarron was a Senior. Jordan Rodgers seems like a good fit though. He's Aaron's little brother (PEDIGREE!!!!), he went to the 'smart' school in the SEC so he's clearly one of the right 53. Oh, and he kinda sucks.

DONE!

I'm excited for 2013! I'm ecstatic to be a part of it! GO CHIEFS! WHOOOOO!!!!

Cocksucker...

htismaqe
09-20-2012, 10:03 AM

this team needs a Face, and that Face needs to be a QB....a whole lot of problems can be dealt with if fans believe in the QB

Exactly.

He ain't even "all that" but Arrowhead would have been filled with RYAN FUCKING TANNEHILL jerseys. Think about that.

Think about the $$$ that Clark would be BATHING in right now if they had traded up for RG3...

htismaqe
09-20-2012, 10:04 AM
Hmmmm....what Patriots coordinators have been fired recently? Oh wait! Even better - Mike Vrabel! He could totally be our new DC. He has coaching experience now. I'm sure Pioli's buddy Ferenz will speak very highly of Mr. Vrabel.

He played at Ohio State. I'm sure Kirk Ferentz could care less about Mike fucking Vrabel. :)

htismaqe
09-20-2012, 10:04 AM

Hmmm...what about the quarterback? Is there a 5th round graded QB from the SEC? Oh if only AJ McCarron was a Senior. Jordan Rodgers seems like a good fit though. He's Aaron's little brother (PEDIGREE!!!!), he went to the 'smart' school in the SEC so he's clearly one of the right 53. Oh, and he kinda sucks.

DONE!

one who sucks the penis...

And FYI, Ricky Stanzi's successor at Iowa, James Vandenberg, is a senior. :D

DJ's left nut
09-20-2012, 10:06 AM
He played at Ohio State. I'm sure Kirk Ferentz could care less about Mike fucking Vrabel. :)

But they're both in the B1G. Pioli's not leaving the SEC without an endorsement from Ferentz.

Ah hell, who am I kidding, he'll just call Papa Bill and good ol' BB will tell him what to do.

With any luck, Belichick will tell him to kill himself.

bevischief
09-20-2012, 10:11 AM
Why?

He sucks. He's just ****ing terrible. I don't want this ass-wagon to have any hand in this team going forward, regardless of what he does with the quarterback position. If he tries to draft a QB, he's just going to !@#$ it up.

I agree.

bevischief
09-20-2012, 10:15 AM

DONE!

one who sucks the penis...

ROFL

If this happens I won't be watching.

htismaqe
09-20-2012, 10:15 AM
But they're both in the B1G. Pioli's not leaving the SEC without an endorsement from Ferentz.

Ah hell, who am I kidding, he'll just call Papa Bill and good ol' BB will tell him what to do.

ROFL

Awesome.

bevischief
09-20-2012, 10:16 AM

LMAO

Dave Lane
09-20-2012, 10:17 AM
This thread title is the most depressing thing I read today.

boogblaster
09-20-2012, 10:43 AM
ashamed .. again .....

Tribal Warfare
09-20-2012, 11:47 AM
LMAO

Kinda like when you retards said Casshole should be benched 3 seasons ago if he sucked?

So no opinion at all huh?

qabbaan
09-20-2012, 12:16 PM
If he will give up on Cassel I wouldn't care as much.

Cassel is his biggest mistake and the team's biggest weakness. There is no conscionable reason not to give up on him. Not doing so constitutes a lack of qualification for the GM position.

DJ's left nut
09-20-2012, 12:38 PM
If he will give up on Cassel I wouldn't care as much.

Cassel is his biggest mistake and the team's biggest weakness. There is no conscionable reason not to give up on him. Not doing so constitutes a lack of qualification for the GM position.

I'm not even convinced that Cassel is his biggest mistake, just his most obvious one.

Jackson, Haley, the OC debacle, Crennel as HC, Pendergast....there are a lot of good options to choose from.

He's been a goddamn disaster.

Bowser
09-20-2012, 12:47 PM
I'm not even convinced that Cassel is his biggest mistake, just his most obvious one.

Jackson, Haley, the OC debacle, Crennel as HC, Pendergast....there are a lot of good options to choose from.

He's been a goddamn disaster.

It's been a spectacular faceplant for the Executive of the Decade, huh?

I'll go with the thought that Cassel gets the sacrifical axe before Pioli does. That buys Pioli at least one more season, and gives Clark all the reason not to fire him when it comes time to give him an extension.

whoman69
09-20-2012, 12:49 PM

so is Pioli

He's already said he's uncomfortable taking a QB in the first.

whoman69
09-20-2012, 12:53 PM
And FYI, Ricky Stanzi's successor at Iowa, James Vandenberg, is a senior. :D

Who is playing like a freshman, although I don't think any of the receivers can catch.

Hammock Parties
09-20-2012, 12:56 PM
It's been a spectacular faceplant for the Executive of the Decade, huh?

I'll go with the thought that Cassel gets the sacrifical axe before Pioli does. That buys Pioli at least one more season, and gives Clark all the reason not to fire him when it comes time to give him an extension.

I've never heard of a complete fucking failure GM getting an extension.

Anyone got an example?

the Talking Can
09-20-2012, 12:59 PM
the hard truth is that 3 players are responsible for what minimal success pioli has had here, and all were acquired before he got here:

Charles had one of the greatest seasons by a RB in nfl history...he carried - literally - the team to the playoff: he even made Cassel look like a real QB (a hurculean task)

Hali single handedly provided our pass rush...now, he's thrived as a 3-4 OLB, so credit for the switch to pioli...

Bowe...yeah, lots of dumb white people hate him because he flexed once, he is also the only consistent offensive playmaker we've had since trading gonzo, and done it with one piece of shit QB after another

no one acquired in 4 years years has done anything close, with the exception of Berry's rookie season which was truly great...

htismaqe
09-20-2012, 01:00 PM
Who is playing like a freshman, although I don't think any of the receivers can catch.

They didn't have as many drops last weekend against a 1-AA school. ROFL

Vandenberg reminds me a lot of Jake Christiansen. No emotion at all. Throws a damn beautiful ball one play and a goddamn duck the next. All while looking like a jugs machine instead of a real person.

BigMeatballDave
09-20-2012, 01:03 PM

Anyone got an example?http://www.nflgridirongab.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Peterson.jpg

Bowser
09-20-2012, 01:13 PM

Anyone got an example?

Just for the sake of clarity, I hope Piloi is gone the day after tomorrow. My line of reasoning is that Clark will see that we have a rookie QB, and will feel that it isn't "fair" to can Pioli with a rook leading the team....

But to your question.... no, I can't think of one. Carl might work in that scenario, but at least he had success in the regular season to fall back on, even though that shouldn't have been the litmus.

Hammock Parties
09-20-2012, 01:15 PM
http://www.nflgridirongab.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Peterson.jpg

When did Carl get his last extension?

The Chiefs were probably a good team at the time.

DeezNutz
09-20-2012, 01:19 PM
"Eliminate bad football."

Sign outside of Chiefs locker room, according to 810. LMAO.

the Talking Can
09-20-2012, 01:21 PM
"Try Not To Lose So Often"

#romeoinspires

Bowser
09-20-2012, 01:21 PM
"Eliminate bad football."

Sign outside of Chiefs locker room, according to 810. LMAO.

Who's going to be the one to cap Cassel?

DeezNutz
09-20-2012, 01:22 PM
Dayton Moore has called over to suggest having a T-shirt Tuesday to boost fan morale.

Bowser
09-20-2012, 01:24 PM
Dayton Moore has called over to suggest having a T-shirt Tuesday to boost fan morale.

Our cheap fuck management team will probably use the leftover Our Time t-shirts, to boot.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-20-2012, 01:44 PM

He is not that dumb.

LMAO

Titty Meat
09-20-2012, 01:57 PM
When did Carl get his last extension?

The Chiefs were probably a good team at the time.

Nzoner
09-20-2012, 01:57 PM

Problem is Pioli has never put together a Super Bowl team

:)

DJ's left nut
09-20-2012, 02:23 PM
the hard truth is that 3 players are responsible for what minimal success pioli has had here, and all were acquired before he got here:

Charles had one of the greatest seasons by a RB in nfl history...he carried - literally - the team to the playoff: he even made Cassel look like a real QB (a hurculean task)

Hali single handedly provided our pass rush...now, he's thrived as a 3-4 OLB, so credit for the switch to pioli...

Bowe...yeah, lots of dumb white people hate him because he flexed once, he is also the only consistent offensive playmaker we've had since trading gonzo, and done it with one piece of shit QB after another

no one acquired in 4 years years has done anything close, with the exception of Berry's rookie season which was truly great...

BUT LOOK AT ALL THE DEPTH!!!!

I mean c'mon, our starting guard is our backup center. Pitoitua, Edgar Jones, Tysyn Hartman! If McCluster goes down we have ANOTHER overdrafted midget target to throw to in Wylie.

Mother of fuck, how can he possibly have been this bad? He was given 9 legitimate young starters with plus upside in Charles, Bowe, Albert, Smith, Hali, Carr, Pollard, Babin and DJ, plus some decent established vets in TG and Waters. With all those things taken care of, he has managed to supplement them by adding...NOTHING.

It's not like he started at damn near ground zero - he had a shitload of talent that was already on this roster. And somehow, some way, we're still one pulled hammy from Edgar fucking Jones as our starting linebacker. We're not deeper, we're not better, we're just different. He's made little more than lateral moves and downgrades despite 4 years of roster machinations.

Jesus tits he's been awful. I don't want to hear a goddamn thing about how he's improved roster depth - he hasn't. All he's done is replace the parts he foolishly cast off.

I hate this worthless sack more and more each day.

DeezNutz
09-20-2012, 02:58 PM
he had a shitload of talent that was already on this roster.

How many times have posters on this board stated otherwise, earnestly believing it, because of their disdain for Carl and Herm?

Excellent talent at key positions, and the "Executive of the Decade" turned a legit. opportunity of a lifetime into a fucking disaster.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-20-2012, 03:01 PM
I never said hes the "bestest quarterback ever", I simply said hes probably top 10

Top 10 in the shitter-league.

DJ's left nut
09-20-2012, 03:06 PM
How many times have posters on this board stated otherwise, earnestly believing it, because of their disdain for Carl and Herm?

Excellent talent at key positions, and the "Executive of the Decade" turned a legit. opportunity of a lifetime into a fucking disaster.

He's burned through DJ and Hali's primes and Flowers will start his decline in a year or so (such is the life of undersized corners, look at Law). Charles is probably due for a similar decline soon enough as well.

It's tough to really wrap your mind around how god-awful a job he's done.

But hey, we should totally let him draft a first round QB and give him another 3 years. He's clearly earned it...

Asshole.

The Franchise
09-20-2012, 03:12 PM
He's burned through DJ and Hali's primes and Flowers will start his decline in a year or so (such is the life of undersized corners, look at Law). Charles is probably due for a similar decline soon enough as well.

It's tough to really wrap your mind around how god-awful a job he's done.

But hey, we should totally let him draft a first round QB and give him another 3 years. He's clearly earned it...

Asshole.

What really sucks is that if a new GM comes in....he's basically got 2-3 years before we're replacing people like Hali and Flowers again. What a fucking waste...

el borracho
09-20-2012, 03:14 PM

You think there is a chance in hell that this Chiefs team wins 12 of the next 14 games? You need meds.

This team should be on the phone trading away Tamba Hali and whoever else they can think of to stock up on future draft choices. We need ammo for a franchise QB more than we need the 6 or 7 wins in 2012.

Pioli should also be spending his free time locating a legitimate coaching staff. Crennel, et al are not going to get it done. No. Way.

DeezNutz
09-20-2012, 03:16 PM
Heard a stat on the radio this morning. Nothing particularly new, since we hear it every year, but...

Something like 183 (approximately, I'm working from memory here--but I'm very close) teams have started the season 0-3, and only 5 (positive of this number) have gone on to make the playoffs.

DJ's left nut
09-20-2012, 03:18 PM
What really sucks is that if a new GM comes in....he's basically got 2-3 years before we're replacing people like Hali and Flowers again. What a fucking waste...

Yup.

If the next GM builds a champion, it will be with guys like Hali and Flowers likely assuming secondary roles. If he's extremely lucky, Pioli will leave him with 1/2 the young talent that Pioli inherited and Houston and Baldwin will become the next Hali and Bowe. Maybe Jeff Allen will be as good as Wade Smith has been and I'm sure Jalil Brown will be the next Flowers...

Y'know what, I can't even finish this exercise.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!! He's been soooo bad....

Titty Meat
09-20-2012, 03:19 PM
Whoever comes in will inherit a situation similar to the one Baalke/Harbaugh took over. It's not all doom and gloom.

DJ's left nut
09-20-2012, 03:20 PM
You think there is a chance in hell that this Chiefs team wins 12 of the next 14 games? You need meds.

This team should be on the phone trading away Tamba Hali and whoever else they can think of to stock up on future draft choices. We need ammo for a franchise QB more than we need the 6 or 7 wins in 2012.

Pioli should also be spending his free time locating a legitimate coaching staff. Crennel, et al are not going to get it done. No. Way.

He should be spending his free time apologizing to the fans who he's stolen 4 years from and the families of the little old ladies that finally offed themselves after watching this abortion of a team.

Then he should spend whatever free time he has remaining polishing up his resume and offering to fellate Big Daddy Bill.

DeezNutz
09-20-2012, 03:21 PM
Demand to start Stanzi in week 4 if/when the Chiefs lose this Sunday. Tank this season properly.

Titty Meat
09-20-2012, 03:23 PM
Demand to start Stanzi in week 4 if/when the Chiefs lose this Sunday. Tank this season properly.

Fuck that he might win a game or 2. 2008 has taught us we must go 0-16 and Cassel gives us the best chance at that.

DeezNutz
09-20-2012, 03:25 PM
**** that he might win a game or 2. 2008 has taught us we must go 0-16 and Cassel gives us the best chance at that.

I think that Stanzi would be Palko-lite on the field, which is far worse than Cassel.

The latter is rightfully abused because he's supposed to be an answer and asset, whereas Stanzi hasn't shown the skill set necessary to be even a backup.

Titty Meat
09-20-2012, 03:27 PM
I think that Stanzi would be Palko-lite on the field, which is far worse than Cassel.

The latter is rightfully abused because he's supposed to be an answer and asset, whereas Stanzi hasn't shown the skill set necessary to be even a backup.

Ah good point. He would sell tickets though.

Maybe Quinn could get his Palko on and ensure that every home game is blacked out. That will get us where we need to go.

Tribal Warfare
09-20-2012, 03:29 PM
Fuck that he might win a game or 2. 2008 has taught us we must go 0-16 and Cassel gives us the best chance at that.

That's one thing I'm sure of as long as Pioli is here Cassel will be the unquestioned starter

bevischief
09-20-2012, 03:54 PM
Yup.

If the next GM builds a champion, it will be with guys like Hali and Flowers likely assuming secondary roles. If he's extremely lucky, Pioli will leave him with 1/2 the young talent that Pioli inherited and Houston and Baldwin will become the next Hali and Bowe. Maybe Jeff Allen will be as good as Wade Smith has been and I'm sure Jalil Brown will be the next Flowers...

Y'know what, I can't even finish this exercise.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!! He's been soooo bad....

I agree.:banghead:

TEX
09-20-2012, 03:55 PM
What really sucks is that if a new GM comes in....he's basically got 2-3 years before we're replacing people like Hali and Flowers again. What a ****ing waste...

Exactly the conversation I had with my friemds last weekend. He's burned up players in thier prime waiting on HIS QB.

ChiefsCountry
09-20-2012, 04:22 PM
Pioli and Cassel can both get the fuck out of Kansas City. They have totalled fucked over this franchise. It was headed in the right direction in 2009 only to have that fat fucker from Boston fist us over with a loser like Cassel just to stoke his own fat ego since he has never done shit without Bill Belichick holding his hand.

*Of course all of this was said in 2009 as well.

BossChief
09-20-2012, 07:55 PM
Let's not go overboard.

Flowers is only 26 and Law had 10 interceptions in the year he was 31 years old and he had an extra full year worth of games in the playoffs.

Flowers has another 5 or 6 years of top play if the injuries don't cut into that timeworn.

Messier
09-20-2012, 07:57 PM
Pioli and Cassel can both get the **** out of Kansas City. They have totalled ****ed over this franchise. It was headed in the right direction in 2009 only to have that fat ****er from Boston fist us over with a loser like Cassel just to stoke his own fat ego since he has never done shit without Bill Belichick holding his hand.

*Of course all of this was said in 2009 as well.

How were we headed in the right direction in 2009?

BossChief
09-20-2012, 07:58 PM
Bowe is 28
Hali is 28
DJ is 29

Those are the guys that should want to punch Cassel and Pioli in the groin.

Black Bob
09-20-2012, 08:01 PM
Let's not go overboard.

Flowers is only 26 and Law had 10 interceptions in the year he was 31 years old and he had an extra full year worth of games in the playoffs.

Flowers has another 5 or 6 years of top play if the injuries don't cut into that timeworn.

Flowers will never be Ty Law. Law was elite for a while. Flowers is more like Sheldon Brown. Brown was a very good corner.

Titty Meat
09-20-2012, 08:04 PM
Bowe is 28
Hali is 28
DJ is 29

Exactly. Like I said it's a Baalke/Harbaugh situation for whoever is the next GM and coach.

Black Bob
09-20-2012, 08:06 PM
Bowe is 28
Hali is 28
DJ is 29

Yeah but, one could easily argue that Cassel should want to punch DJ and Bowe in the nuts to. They are the most inconsistent players on the team. They screw up at least as much as Cassel.

I don't really like Cassel and I am not defending him but it's true. Those two are part of the problem with this team.

BigMeatballDave
09-20-2012, 08:11 PM
Yeah but, one could easily argue that Cassel should want to punch DJ and Bowe in the nuts to. They are the most inconsistent players on the team. They screw up at least as much as Cassel.

I don't really like Cassel and I am not defending him but it's true. Those two are part of the problem with this team.

Kill yourself.

You are a POS.

A complete waste of oxygen.

Black Bob
09-20-2012, 08:13 PM
Kill yourself.

You are a POS.

A complete waste of oxygen.

What I'm saying is true. We need leadership. We need players who can make the play when it counts.

In my opinion, we are/were never going to win anything with those two.

I love the Chiefs. I have my whole life but, I have seen enough of some of these guys to know better than to ever count on them for anything.

BigMeatballDave
09-20-2012, 08:14 PM
What I'm saying is true. We need leadership. We need players who can make the play when it counts.

In my opinion, we are/were never going to win anything with those two.

I love the Chiefs. I have my whole life but, I have seen enough of some of these guys to know better than to ever count on them for anything.

Just crawl away and die.

Useless.

Titty Meat
09-20-2012, 08:15 PM
Ok it was funny at first but now his moron and LAChieffan are just annoying.

Black Bob
09-20-2012, 08:24 PM
Just crawl away and die.

Useless.

I find it incredibly ironic that guys like you bitch about mediocraty but, defend guys like them until the end. I'll go crawl in my hole for the night butknow that it's hard to understand you.

BigMeatballDave
09-20-2012, 08:27 PM
I find it incredibly ironic that guys like you bitch about mediocraty but, defend guys like them until the end. I'll go crawl in my hole for the night but, it's hard to understand you.

DJ and Bowe are the LEAST of this team's problems you fucking retarded Troglodyte.

milkman
09-20-2012, 08:30 PM
DJ and Bowe are the LEAST of this team's problems you ****ing retarded Troglodyte.

BlackBob has a real problem with looking at Bowe fairly.

But DJ, right now, is a problem.

He's playing the same game he was before Haley showed up and held him accountable for maintaining his resposibility in the defensive scheme.

BossChief
09-20-2012, 08:34 PM

HMOG

Just go back to CC.

If you were just trolling, your posts would be entertaining.

But, you aren't.

You believe the retarded shot you post.

When guys like FAX (one of the nicest guys on this board) and Phobia (a guy that tried to help you brush the piranhas off you) call you out for being anti smart...it's time to just go back to reading and stop posting stuff that's related to football.

You are getting to levels that are epic.

BossChief
09-20-2012, 08:38 PM

He's playing the same game he was before Haley showed up and held him accountable for maintaining his resposibility in the defensive scheme.

Totally agree...but I'm gonna wait and see what happens when his HAS heals.

I think that is factoring into things just as much as what Haley did for forcing DJ to focus to keep his job.

htismaqe
09-20-2012, 08:46 PM

The scheme is the problem. There's too many holes and not enough bodies to fill them.

JSP explained it nicely in Pete's other thread dedicated to whining about DJ.

htismaqe
09-20-2012, 08:46 PM
I find it incredibly ironic that guys like you bitch about mediocraty but, defend guys like them until the end. I'll go crawl in my hole for the night butknow that it's hard to understand you.

Leading the league with 15 TDs in a single season isn't mediocre, nimrod.

milkman
09-20-2012, 08:50 PM
The scheme is the problem. There's too many holes and not enough bodies to fill them.

JSP explained it nicely in Pete's other thread dedicated to whining about DJ.

Which thread is that?

Pete is whining everywhere.

But, yeah, I know this scheme is playing a part.

It really places a ton of responsiblity on DJ and Berry.

ChiefsCountry
09-20-2012, 08:53 PM
How were we headed in the right direction in 2009?

Are you fucking kidding me you couldn't tell we were headed in the right direction in 2009?

Black Bob
09-20-2012, 08:53 PM
I'll drop it. I won't voice my opinion anymore about Bowe. I know all the stats and have seen my own eyes. I have different expectations than some of you. I'll just shut up about Bowe. I give you my word.

BigMeatballDave
09-20-2012, 08:54 PM
BlackKnobBobber is on my ignore list.

Fuck that cunt.

htismaqe
09-20-2012, 08:55 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264003

JohnnyHammersticks
09-20-2012, 08:58 PM

He is not that dumb.

Clark Hunt is more likely to pay Jason Whitlock to sit on his face than he is to not extend Pioli. Pioli isn't going anywhere, so you might as well prepare yourself, because we'll all be on here talking about how much we hate the bald-headed prick 3 years from now.

htismaqe
09-20-2012, 09:00 PM
I'll drop it. I won't voice my opinion anymore about Bowe. I know all the stats and have seen my own eyes. I have different expectations than some of you. I'll just shut up about Bowe. I give you my word.

What fucking expectations do you have exactly?

Guys that MAKE PLAYS drop passes.

The top 10 WRs in terms of dropped passes in 2011?

Rank Player Current Team Drops
1 Brandon Marshall CHI 35
2 Wes Welker NE 32
3 Roddy White ATL 30
4 Dwayne Bowe KC 26
5 DeSean Jackson PHI 25
6 Santana Moss WAS 24
7 Pierre Garcon WAS 22
7 Michael Crabtree SF 22
7 Donald Driver GB 22
10 Nate Burleson DET 21

Guess who's on the list this year? Julio Jones and Victor Cruz

Seriously, your expectations are way out of whack.

milkman
09-20-2012, 09:02 PM
What ****ing expectations do you have exactly?

Guys that MAKE PLAYS drop passes.

The top 10 WRs in terms of dropped passes in 2011?

Rank Player Current Team Drops
1 Brandon Marshall CHI 35
2 Wes Welker NE 32
3 Roddy White ATL 30
4 Dwayne Bowe KC 26
5 DeSean Jackson PHI 25
6 Santana Moss WAS 24
7 Pierre Garcon WAS 22
7 Michael Crabtree SF 22
7 Donald Driver GB 22
10 Nate Burleson DET 21

Guess who's on the list this year? Julio Jones and Victor Cruz

Seriously, your expectations are way out of whack.

But......but....those guys are dropping unimportant passes.

Black Bob
09-20-2012, 09:04 PM
HMOG

Just go back to CC.

If you were just trolling, your posts would be entertaining.

But, you aren't.

You believe the retarded shot you post.

When guys like FAX (one of the nicest guys on this board) and Phobia (a guy that tried to help you brush the piranhas off you) call you out for being anti smart...it's time to just go back to reading and stop posting stuff that's related to football.

You are getting to levels that are epic.

Bitch bitch bitch. I've heard it before. I understand you want me to leave but, I'm not leaving dude. **** fax and phobia if they don't like me. I was nothing but nice to them and they both shit on me first. It's the truth. When I met Fax he jumped in like everyone else and phobia gives me the "he's seen my kind before" speech. I jumped fax's ass and then I apologized. The smart ass comments pissed me off at first. I also took phobia's advice and thanked him. If they have a problem with me and are unwilling to accept my apology then **** them. I have mellowed quite a bit. I take alot of abuse and have some good points. I am learning alot and some of you have alot to learn. Every time you feel threatened (like today), you lash out and tell me to go back to CC. I am not concerned with proving myself. Chill out dude. I am not trying to one up you. I am just giving my opinion.

Quit being a drama queen and lets talk football.

htismaqe
09-20-2012, 09:07 PM
Bitch bitch bitch. I've heard it before. I understand you want me to leave but, I'm not leaving dude. **** fax and phobia if they don't like me. I was nothing but nice to them and they both shit on me first. It's the truth. When I met Fax he jumped in like everyone else and phobia gives me the "he's seen my kind before" speech. I jumped fax's ass and then I apologized. The smart ass comments pissed me off at first. I also took phobia's advice and thanked him. If they have a problem with me and are unwilling to accept my apology then **** them. I have mellowed quite a bit. I take alot of abuse and have some good points. I am learning alot and some of you have alot to learn. Every time you feel threatened (like today), you lash out and tell me to go back to CC. I am not concerned with proving myself. Chill out dude. I am not trying to one up you. I am just giving my opinion.

Dude, listen to yourself.

FAX jumped on you "like everyone else". You "take a lot of abuse".

Here's a hint. If the vast majority of those around you are lining up to tell you your takes suck, that doesn't mean you should assume that everybody else is dumb and you're the smartest guy in the room.

BossChief
09-20-2012, 09:19 PM
yep, the main issue i have with Pioli is his forcing the issue with Cassel, if he admits Cassel cant handle the Starting QB role then i'm ok with him staying.Whoever is the one that drafts a first round LEGIT quarterback is gonna get GOD status in KC.

I'm with this. If Cassel is gone, and we draft a first round QB, I don't care if he's here. However, if in April, Cassel's still being touted and we pass on a QB, not one person should show up at Arrowhead.It also depends on what's done with this coaching staff.

This team NEEDS a legit DC so Romeo can do HIS JOB.

Right now, Romeo is the kid that wants three scoops of ice cream even though he can barely eat one.

We disagree on some issues pretty intensely...but it's times like these that I'm glad we are both on the same side.

If Clark wants to get a return on his 150 million dollar investment into giving Arrowhead more premium seating and luxury amenities...he needs to get a quarterback that not only well off fans want to pay to watch from the Julius caesar seats...but also that corporate companies in town want to drop huge chunks of cash on luxury boxes and private suites for their executives...you know...the suites that Clark built with all that cash...

I hope that if Pioli insists on going down with the SS Cassel that Clark fires him in one of those suites and let's him know that them being empty is why he got fired.

Black Bob
09-20-2012, 09:21 PM
Dude, listen to yourself.

FAX jumped on you "like everyone else". You "take a lot of abuse".

Here's a hint. If the vast majority of those around you are lining up to tell you your takes suck, that doesn't mean you should assume that everybody else is dumb and you're the smartest guy in the room.

It's the same people from day one. It's pretty easy to see who the assholes are. I don't think I am the smartest guy in the room by any means and I am learning alot here.

People like fax for example, have asked for my take on certain things. It's not really the way you make it out to be.

You and pest constantly take what I say and twist it. It's pretty much constant. For example, you are talking about #52 in another thread over there. I never wanted #52 to start. People can see it. You are just your run of the mill average message board dickhead.

FAX
09-20-2012, 09:26 PM
Nay, I say! Nay! I did not jump on Mr. BlackBob. That's a falsehood and it isn't true, either.

I was damn nice to him and he went crazy, I tell you. Crazy. Afterwards, I was forced to declare him a nemesis and Class 2 Moron. I had no choice. He left me no other option.

Actually, I think our burgeoning relationship went south because he misinterpreted my attempt to offer advice and assumed that I was giving him a hard time. Before that, I was interested in learning more about him in order to determine best how to interact. They say that you have to speak slowly and articulate clearly with a certified imbecile.

FAX

Tribal Warfare
09-20-2012, 09:28 PM
It's the same people from day one. It's pretty easy to see who the assholes are. I don't think I am the smartest guy in the room by any means and I am learning alot here.

People like fax for example, have asked for my take on certain things. It's not really the way you make it out to be.

You and pest constantly take what I say and twist it. It's pretty much constant. For example, you are talking about #52 in another thread over there. I never wanted #52 to start. People can see it. You are just your run of the mill average message board dickhead.

Dude you are essentially referencing every member of ChiefsPlanet, and if you don't like your antagonizers use the ignore feature.

BossChief
09-20-2012, 09:33 PM
I think BlackGomerPyle is the first poster I have ever seen FAX actually clown.

If a shitty poster is showing his ass, FAX is usually the guy with the most class that finds the one line the poster got right and praise him for it and show him the utmost respect.

The problem is that BlackGomerPyle says loads of dumb shit and then acts superior to everyone and calls everyone dumb that doesn't agree with him...even though EVERYONE can tell his take is dead wrong.

That's the equivalent of Matt Cassel saying "we need to avoid these third and longs against teams with good defensive lines" instead of saying something like "I need to do a better job of helping this team put points on the board. I feel I am letting my teammates down"

He takes numerous opportunities to improve and learn and just digs a deeper grave with every post.

BossChief
09-20-2012, 09:36 PM
Nay, I say! Nay! I did not jump on Mr. BlackBob. That's a falsehood and it isn't true, either.

I was damn nice to him and he went crazy, I tell you. Crazy. Afterwards, I was forced to declare him a nemesis and Class 2 Moron. I had no choice. He left me no other option.

Actually, I think our burgeoning relationship went south because he misinterpreted my attempt to offer advice and assumed that I was giving him a hard time. Before that, I was interested in learning more about him in order to determine best how to interact. They say that you have to speak slowly and articulate clearly with a certified imbecile.

FAX

We all know the score Mr. FAX.

The guy is just like the Matt Cassel of CP.

He got blitzed a couple times early on and he thinks every time he drops back he is gonna get killed...when those types of thoughts are in ones mind...the battle is already lost for him.

You are a class act and a huge credit to this site and everyone would agree with that statement.

Black Bob
09-20-2012, 09:37 PM
more drama.... blah blah blah Boss

Yeah, I did get a little harsh on you fax and that's why I apologized. It took me a minute. If you don't want to accept my apology, that's cool. However, remember that people who don't forgive are the hardest people to forgive.

Black Bob
09-20-2012, 09:38 PM
We all know the score Mr. FAX.

The guy is just like the Matt Cassel of CP.

He got blitzed a couple times early on and he thinks every time he drops back he is gonna get killed...when those types of thoughts are in ones mind...the battle is already lost for him.

You are a class act and a huge credit to this site and everyone would agree with that statement.

You kiss ass more than anyone here. That's why people fuck with all the time. You are an aroogant ass kisser. How exactly does that work?

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2012, 09:54 PM
You kiss ass more than anyone here. That's why people fuck with all the time. You are an aroogant ass kisser. How exactly does that work?

I'd advise that you keep your trap shut while the adults are speaking. You'll most likely learn something of great value.

And what the fuck kind of job do you have that you can post 1,500 times in a month?

FAX
09-20-2012, 09:56 PM
more drama.... blah blah blah Boss

Yeah, I did get a little harsh on you fax and that's why I apologized. It took me a minute. If you don't want to accept my apology, that's cool. However, remember that people who don't forgive are the hardest people to forgive.

I shall always remember those wise words of wise wisdom, Mr. BlackBob.

However, I have to tell you that I never saw your apology. Must have missed it.

Of course, if you wish, you are welcome to make another one. I like single-malts (Laphroaig is nice) and Fuente cigars. These are known as "Hippie Digestifs". Or, if you prefer and you're tight on cash, you could just grovel some. If that's your choice, please note that I prefer my groveling sincere and authentic but no boot-licking, please ... it ruins the shine.

FAX

BossChief
09-20-2012, 10:02 PM

There are literally about 30 posters on this site that I value every post of theirs.

Another 40 or so that I value more of their posts than ones I don't.

With that crop of posters, I treat them like friends...and that doesn't always mean I am nice to them (like talking can, OTWP, DJ, Pest, Mecca and others) but generally speaking there is a mutual respect there.

Everybody else, I am not required to treat with that level of respect until it's EARNED...like the others have already done.

Most of your posts are dumb as shit and unless you see a true, un coalitioned response to them, you will continue to go around embarrassing yourself.

In a way I am trying to help, but you (and others like you) can't understand that.

RealSNR
09-20-2012, 10:07 PM

Nobody said you wanted Siler to start. They're ripping you for your actual take- that you think Siler is a better tackler than Derrick Johnson. And it's well-deserved. That's simply not true. Much like EVERYTHING you post.

DeezNutz
09-20-2012, 10:11 PM
The shear, as in Rhonda, number of posts attacking basic human decency have gone up dramatically since FAX returned.

BossChief
09-20-2012, 10:12 PM
Nobody said you wanted Siler to start. They're ripping you for your actual take- that you think Siler is a better tackler than Derrick Johnson. And it's well-deserved. That's simply not true. Much like EVERYTHING you post.

He DID say Siler should start.

Fuck, he said Derrick Johnson should be CUT.

I'll say that again, he thinks we should CUT a FIRST TEAM ALL PRO INSIDE BACKER.

Black Bob
09-20-2012, 10:15 PM
I shall always remember those wise words of wise wisdom, Mr. BlackBob.

However, I have to tell you that I never saw your apology. Must have missed it.

Of course, if you wish, you are welcome to make another one. I like single-malts (Laphroaig is nice) and Fuente cigars. These are known as "Hippie Digestifs". Or, if you prefer and you're tight on cash, you could just grovel some. If that's your choice, please note that I prefer my groveling sincere and authentic but no boot-licking, please ... it ruins the shine.

FAX

<grovel grovel> I'm sorry. I misinterpreted your tone and i misunderstood you. I was very defensive in that moment.

I don't really hate hippies. I have hung with them quite a bit. I have been punk or punk at heart since 1985. It's just fun to pick on them sometimes. :evil:

Black Bob
09-20-2012, 10:19 PM
I'd advise that you keep your trap shut while the adults are speaking. You'll most likely learn something of great value.

And what the **** kind of job do you have that you can post 1,500 times in a month?

The shear, as in Rhonda, number of posts attacking basic human decency have gone up dramatically since FAX returned.

He DID say Siler should start.

****, he said Derrick Johnson should be CUT.

I'll say that again, he thinks we should CUT a FIRST TEAM ALL PRO INSIDE BACKER.

Same guys. Same drama. Same bullshit.

It's always one of you. Today Boss went to school. Yesterday it was Dane. Quit ****ing with me and I will quit embarrassing you. People see you are getting ass raped.

Brock
09-20-2012, 10:21 PM

It's always one of you. Today Boss went to school. Yesterday it was Dane. Quit ****ing with me and I will quit embarrassing you. People see you are getting ass raped.

I'm warning you guys for the last time! I'm gonna take the gloves off!

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/293/848/JoeStevensonbloody_display_image.jpg?1283985465

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2012, 10:22 PM

LMAO

Delusional fuck.

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2012, 10:22 PM
I'm warning you guys for the last time! I'm gonna take the gloves off!

How is this bleeding cunt still green? JFC, I don't get it.

Sorter
09-20-2012, 10:23 PM

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/okay/grand/okay-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1322.gif

Black Bob
09-20-2012, 10:34 PM
How is this bleeding **** still green? JFC, I don't get it.

You are a liar. Why didn't we sign Carr last year dane? come on. Let's do this again you fucking liar.

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2012, 10:35 PM
You are a liar. Why didn't we sign Carr last year dane? come on. Let's do this again you fucking liar.

I'm a liar?

What the fuck is wrong with you, DoucheFuck?

Black Bob
09-20-2012, 10:36 PM
I'm a liar?

What the **** is wrong with you, Douche****?

You're god damn right you're a liar and you dodged me yesterday after I proved it. Don't talk to me about who to listen to you fucking liar.

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2012, 10:37 PM
You're god damn right you're a liar and you dodged me yesterday after I proved it.

What in the fucking world are you talking about?

You're fucking mental.

FAX
09-20-2012, 10:40 PM
You know, I remember how difficult it was for me when I was but a mere N00b (sp?) here at ChiefsPlanet. I was treated to the most demeaning, disgraceful, and degrading behavior imaginable. How, I ask you, in the name of Mr. Phobia's stubborn ass fungus, is a person supposed to post anything of value solely on the subject of William Carlos Williams (a known lunatic, hopeless bedlamite, and serial zoophiliac)? It is, I tell you, impossible.

So I agree. Mr. BlackBob merely desires an opportunity to voice his opinion ... something to which all persons are entitled to. Therefore, if Mr. BlackBob wishes to state that he prefers shoving steaming hot corncobs up his ass to mowing his lawn, that is, by God in Heaven, his right as a Christian, American, and a person with a computer.

From this point forward, I stand with you, Mr. BlackBob. You and every witless, simple-minded, plonking nub that ever had an idea about something and the ill-considered, unconstrained, injudicious impulse to do so.

FAX

Bugeater
09-20-2012, 10:54 PM

And what the fuck kind of job do you have that you can post 1,500 times in a month?
I'm going to go out on a limb and say he doesn't have one at all.

Backwards Masking
09-20-2012, 10:59 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say he doesn't have one at all.

maybe he just works from home?

BossChief
09-21-2012, 01:02 AM

WOW.

This guy totally personifies a ChiefsCoalition poster to the very soul of one.

It's exactly why when I found this place, the only time I went there to post anything was for specific posters takes that I would love to see about 5 of them make the switch over here.

Mugsy (BlackBob) sure as fuck wasn't one of them...neither was ChiefsRocka (same handle) or ReddArrowhead (Lou Zare) .

Can someone please link these guys to warpaint or something?

the Talking Can
09-21-2012, 01:09 AM

Bowe is the most consistent player we have on offense you fucking moron...he's been good since the first god damn day he stepped on an NFL field

Cassel is a worthless piece of shit that can't hold Bowe's jock...he's a career backup loser pussy who hasn't earned a god damn fucking dime of his bullshit contract, the only thing that loser pussy has done is waste the best years of our best players...

i wish you would shoot yourself in the fucking face and save us all having to read your stupid fucking posts every fucking day you fucking idiot

RealSNR
09-21-2012, 01:16 AM
Ricky Stanzi was benched for Alex Tanney in the Cardinals preseason game. If the game log doesn't show it, it's because the game log is a liar.

09-21-2012, 01:21 AM
LMAO

He should have never been taken off the bench.

NJChiefsFan
09-21-2012, 01:22 AM

Speaking of same shit, here you are yet again acting like a teacher dealing with children. You will follow this with "oh no I am not really like that" followed by the above post again tomorrow or the next day.

FAX
09-21-2012, 04:37 AM

Retreat, o jackolump, and partake thee
Of thy bong and pray thee that
In such foliage as might be found
There, sweet, smoky Comfort
May send thee to oblivion.
For thy ramblings are moronic
And, therefore, whilst devoid of logic,
Remain yet veritably lush
With nonsense.

And whilst unconscious
In the shrouded mists
Of unnatural, seething vapors,
May thee find thyself
Fair enfranchised and communing
With the muses whose curses
Do ever direct and prevail upon
Whomsoever cross their path,
That they might perforce and necessarily
Beseech and alter thy brainpan
To take new considerations
And prevail that thy might see
The error of thy postings
And curtail forthwith
Thy villainous, melancholy missives.

FAX THE BARD

DJ's left nut
09-21-2012, 07:31 AM
You know she's 22, right?

Jennifer Lawrence is freakin' nuclear hot. I found you easy enough to just ignore when you were shouting at the dark and making very little sense.

Now, OTOH, you've gone and insulted my future 2nd wife (once Dane gets that all arranged for me).

You've clearly crossed a line...

htismaqe
09-21-2012, 09:00 AM
Ricky Stanzi was benched for Alex Tanney in the Cardinals preseason game. If the game log doesn't show it, it's because the game log is a liar.

ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-21-2012, 09:00 AM
I hope that if Pioli insists on going down with the SS Cassel that Clark fires him in one of those suites and let's him know that them being empty is why he got fired.

http://static8.businessinsider.com/image/4c98cd0d7f8b9a2e77690100/sinking-boat.jpg

Black Bob
09-21-2012, 09:04 AM
Retreat, o jackolump, and partake thee
Of thy bong and pray thee that
In such foliage as might be found
There, sweet, smoky Comfort
May send thee to oblivion.
For thy ramblings are moronic
And, therefore, whilst devoid of logic,
Remain yet veritably lush
With nonsense.

And whilst unconscious
In the shrouded mists
Of unnatural, seething vapors,
May thee find thyself
Fair enfranchised and communing
With the muses whose curses
Do ever direct and prevail upon
Whomsoever cross their path,
That they might perforce and necessarily
Beseech and alter thy brainpan
To take new considerations
And prevail that thy might see
The error of thy postings
And curtail forthwith
Thy villainous, melancholy missives.

FAX THE BARD

I could definately use some weed. I smoked every day all day for ten years and now only smoke once or twice a year. It's bee ten years since I smoked all the time. Why can't they just legalize the shit?

Black Bob
09-21-2012, 09:05 AM
You know she's 22, right?

Jennifer Lawrence is freakin' nuclear hot. I found you easy enough to just ignore when you were shouting at the dark and making very little sense.

Now, OTOH, you've gone and insulted my future 2nd wife (once Dane gets that all arranged for me).

You've clearly crossed a line...

She looks 13 to me.

Gonzo
09-21-2012, 11:26 AM
She looks 13 to me.

Heh, no comment.

whoman69
09-21-2012, 01:08 PM
She looks 13 to me.

You been hanging out at the middle schools? You must know some hot 13 year olds.

Frosty
09-21-2012, 01:50 PM
maybe he just works from home?

Well, he DID say that his boss was a psychopath... :shrug:

Ace Gunner
09-21-2012, 02:12 PM
Bowe is the most consistent player we have on offense you ****ing moron...he's been good since the first god damn day he stepped on an NFL field

Cassel is a worthless piece of shit that can't hold Bowe's jock...he's a career backup loser pussy who hasn't earned a god damn ****ing dime of his bullshit contract, the only thing that loser pussy has done is waste the best years of our best players...

i wish you would shoot yourself in the ****ing face and save us all having to read your stupid ****ing posts every ****ing day you ****ing idiot

Did you see those two garbage time TD's last week? $$$$$$44$$$$$$!!!!!!11!

Enjoy !!!1!

Titty Meat
09-21-2012, 02:34 PM
BlackBob has really took the heat off me.

Thanks man.

BigMeatballDave
09-21-2012, 02:38 PM
BlackBob has really took the heat off me.

Thanks man.LMAO

DaneMcCloud
09-21-2012, 02:39 PM

LMAO

DJ's left nut
12-17-2012, 10:38 AM
Well here we are.

4-12 would require consecutive 'miracles'. The team has regressed in every single way. The roster has been exposed for what it is (garbage backed only by the efforts of Herm's last couple of drafts on his way out the door).

Anyone in this thread still okay with giving Pioli more time if he moves on from Cassel? I know there were several of you.

And do we believe Babb?

At this point, I don't think there's a question here. Pioli's gone.

Rausch
12-17-2012, 10:40 AM
FTR I don't think Pioli will be fired and I don't think Pioli will make QB an emphasis of the offseason....

keg in kc
12-17-2012, 10:40 AM
FTR I don't think Pioli will be fired and I don't think Pioli will make QB an emphasis of the offseason....I concur.

BigMeatballDave
12-17-2012, 10:41 AM
FTR I don't think Pioli will be fired and I don't think Pioli will make QB an emphasis of the offseason....

Did you read Monty's post in the SOC thread?

rabblerouser
12-17-2012, 10:49 AM

Unfortunately, I can see exactly that happening.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-17-2012, 10:50 AM

http://famousdc.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/FamousDC-Debbie-Downer-Supreme-Court.jpg

philfree
12-17-2012, 10:52 AM

Yeah Pioli is already gone.

Halfcan
12-17-2012, 10:52 AM
Arrowhead will be a ghost town next year.

Dave Lane
12-17-2012, 10:55 AM

I hate you. Worse than you hate the French.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-17-2012, 10:57 AM

LMAO

ILChief
12-17-2012, 10:58 AM

That crazy Monty :)

htismaqe
12-17-2012, 11:00 AM

Stop thinking and open your eyes.

He's gone. :D

Bearcat
12-17-2012, 11:00 AM
Well here we are.

4-12 would require consecutive 'miracles'. The team has regressed in every single way. The roster has been exposed for what it is (garbage backed only by the efforts of Herm's last couple of drafts on his way out the door).

Anyone in this thread still okay with giving Pioli more time if he moves on from Cassel? I know there were several of you.

And do we believe Babb?

Yeah, it's beyond wins and losses... it's a financial issue at this point. In typical fashion, Hunt needs to give the fans that glimmer of hope for the future in order to string them along, and really the only way to do that is to clean house... and maybe even *gasp* draft a QB with their first pick.

I guess they could keep Pioli, fire the coaching staff, and draft a QB.... but, I'd be shocked if they didn't do at least two of the three. It's about money, so Hunt will engage himself for a few minutes in order to fix things.

BigMeatballDave
12-17-2012, 11:05 AM
While I'm not crazy about hiring Cowher, I could really see Clark going after him hard.

On a financial standpoint, its a great hire because ST sales would be through the roof.

htismaqe
12-17-2012, 11:08 AM
While I'm not crazy about hiring Cowher, I could really see Clark going after him hard.

On a financial standpoint, its a great hire because ST sales would be through the roof.

Gruden would likely do the same, in respect to ST sales.

CupidStunt
12-17-2012, 11:16 AM

I don't think Pioli's gone -- Clark's just too cheap, too scared and too stupid -- but I do think their year-end review concludes with, "The City may well murder us in cold blood if you don't draft a QB," so they'll take Barkley at #1.

htismaqe
12-17-2012, 11:18 AM
I don't think Pioli's gone -- Clark's just too cheap, too scared and too stupid -- but I do think their year-end review concludes with, "The City may well murder us in cold blood if you don't draft a QB," so they'll take Barkley at #1.

Clark is losing money every week.

He's not cheap, he's not scared, and he's not stupid.

If anybody is scared, it's Chiefs fans.

Be patient.

mr. tegu
12-17-2012, 11:23 AM

Be patient.

I agree completely.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-17-2012, 11:39 AM

Be patient.

This.

RealSNR
12-17-2012, 11:40 AM
Let's say Pioli stuck around?

Who the hell would he hire? Who the hell would he sign? NOBODY wants to come here. There's a reason why we had Bill fucking Muir and Brian fucking Daboll as our offensive coordinators the past two seasons. There's a reason why Pioli said, "Well, I mean, he's right here so I may as well give him the job..." to Romeo Crennel. He probably threw his net out there in coaching searches but came up fucking empty!

If Pioli stays he's going to have to fire the head coach. And if he does that, I don't think he'll be able to cobble together a replacement who would want to work here.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-17-2012, 11:41 AM
No one worth two fucks will work for Peeholi.

htismaqe
12-17-2012, 11:43 AM

Who the hell would he hire? Who the hell would he sign? NOBODY wants to come here. There's a reason why we had Bill ****ing Muir and Brian ****ing Daboll as our offensive coordinators the past two seasons. There's a reason why Pioli said, "Well, I mean, he's right here so I may as well give him the job..." to Romeo Crennel. He probably threw his net out there in coaching searches but came up ****ing empty!

If Pioli stays he's going to have to fire the head coach. And if he does that, I don't think he'll be able to cobble together a replacement who would want to work here.

Yep.

It's over. The guy is gone. Clark ain't dumb.

DJ's left nut
12-17-2012, 11:48 AM

Who the hell would he hire? Who the hell would he sign? NOBODY wants to come here. There's a reason why we had Bill fucking Muir and Brian fucking Daboll as our offensive coordinators the past two seasons. There's a reason why Pioli said, "Well, I mean, he's right here so I may as well give him the job..." to Romeo Crennel. He probably threw his net out there in coaching searches but came up fucking empty!

Pepper Johnson will be the HC.

Jim Zorn becomes the OC.

RealSNR
12-17-2012, 11:50 AM

Jim Zorn becomes the OC.
Anybody ever noticed that Kansas City loves hiring head coaches with weird fucking names?

Romeo
Herm
Gunther

Now we gotta deal with Pepper?

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-17-2012, 11:50 AM

Jim Zorn becomes the OC.

LMAO More like this Pepper:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyu3qdOOhx1qir083o8_r1_250.gif

BigMeatballDave
12-17-2012, 11:53 AM
No one worth two fucks will work for Peeholi.

Not even a single fuck

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-17-2012, 11:55 AM
Not even a single fuck

:LOL: This.

DaWolf
12-17-2012, 12:00 PM
Well here we are.

And do we believe Babb?

There is no way that anyone can justify bringing him back. I don't even know how Pioli could justify it. He's just made the decision so easy.

To Babb's point: the only way the Hunts will make a lot of money is if the Chiefs win and keep the interest of the fans, the networks, and draw new fans. This isn't going to make them a lot of money. If this was making a lot of money, fire Pioli, hire a cheaper version of his incompetence, hire Rich Kotite to be your coach, and let the money roll in...

Frankie
12-17-2012, 12:01 PM

Who the hell would he hire? Who the hell would he sign? NOBODY wants to come here. There's a reason why we had Bill ****ing Muir and Brian ****ing Daboll as our offensive coordinators the past two seasons. There's a reason why Pioli said, "Well, I mean, he's right here so I may as well give him the job..." to Romeo Crennel. He probably threw his net out there in coaching searches but came up ****ing empty!

THIS IS TOTALLY ON TARGET AND THE MOST DAMNING ARGUMENT AGAINST PIOLI. But I'm not sure if Clark understands this angle. At least we have not yet seen any indication that he does yet. Hopefully I'm wrong, but Pioli might just save his position with Clark by asking Romeo to fall on his sword. Clark may just accept that as a step in the right direction, in denial of how poisonous the FO is and how off putting it is to potential coaching talents.

htismaqe
12-17-2012, 12:06 PM
THIS IS TOTALLY ON TARGET AND THE MOST DAMNING ARGUMENT AGAINST PIOLI. But I'm not sure if Clark understands this angle. At least we have not yet seen any indication that he does yet. Hopefully I'm wrong, but Pioli might just save his position with Clark by asking Romeo to fall on his sword. Clark may just accept that as a step in the right direction, in denial of how poisonous the FO is and how off putting it is to potential coaching talents.

Be patient, Frankie. Be patient.

DaWolf
12-17-2012, 12:11 PM
The "good news", at least in terms of signs as to whether Pioli will be back or not, is that there have been no in-season announcements of any contract extensions or negotiations for players like we've seen in previous years. I also found it odd that the lead man a few weeks ago on the Veteran's visit thing where some of the players went down to visit the vets was not Pioli, but Mark Donovan. In the past I've seen Pioli heading these types of things (Joplin, military, announcements, etc). So I may be reading too much into it, but it may be a sign that the end is near if Pioli is a lame duck on his way out...

Frankie
12-17-2012, 12:18 PM
Be patient, Frankie. Be patient.

I'm not getting any younger. ;)

htismaqe
12-17-2012, 12:24 PM
I'm not getting any younger. ;)

You won't age that much in 13 days. :p

-King-
12-17-2012, 12:35 PM
I honestly cant believe people think Pioli is going to stay or that we arent drafting a QB. There's no way Clark is continuing with Pioli. 100% chance Pioli is gone. And now that we're locked in for the most part to a top 2 pick, there's 150% we're getting a first round QB.
Posted via Mobile Device

TEX
12-17-2012, 12:42 PM
The "good news", at least in terms of signs as to whether Pioli will be back or not, is that there have been no in-season announcements of any contract extensions or negotiations for players like we've seen in previous years. I also found it odd that the lead man a few weeks ago on the Veteran's visit thing where some of the players went down to visit the vets was not Pioli, but Mark Donovan. In the past I've seen Pioli heading these types of things (Joplin, military, announcements, etc). So I may be reading too much into it, but it may be a sign that the end is near if Pioli is a lame duck on his way out...

Just reports that Pioli has already signd an extention though...

FlaChief58
12-17-2012, 12:49 PM
No way in hell does Clark allow these numbskulls anywhere near this team after the Donks game. I thought Clark might start this week since there are only 2 losses remaining but I guess we'll have to wait a bit longer.

htismaqe
12-17-2012, 12:51 PM
Just reports that Pioli has already signd an extention though...

Almost all of those reports said either:

1) there is an extension on the table but there are disagreements about buyout language or

2) the extension was signed and the buyout language makes firing Pioli easier.

There weren't any reports that suggested Pioli got an ironclad extension and is coming back for 4 more years. None.

Even the seemingly pro-Pioli reports (ie. LaCanfora) talked about buyout clauses and getting rid of Pioli.

tooge
12-17-2012, 01:05 PM

this is not true at all. Al David was a kooky control freak and still got the likes of Shannahan and Gruden to coach there, Gannon and Seymore to sign there. It's about the money for these guys.

GloryDayz
12-17-2012, 01:06 PM

That doode's shitting in his panties! WTF!

tyton75
12-17-2012, 01:13 PM
I really wish there was a top flight QB in the draft this year! DAMMIT CARL!!

FAX
12-17-2012, 01:16 PM

I don't think that Roleo will fall on his sword, Mr. Frankie.

If anything, he will simply impale himself with a shish kabob skewer.

FAX

FAX
12-17-2012, 01:26 PM
I honestly cant believe people think Pioli is going to stay or that we arent drafting a QB. ...

People are completely justified in thinking that, Mr. -King-.

Given some of the moves this organization has made through the years, repeatedly slamming your penis in your refrigerator door seems, by comparison, to be an entirely reasonable decision.

FAX

Reerun_KC
12-17-2012, 01:28 PM
Like?

kcfanXIII
12-17-2012, 01:32 PM
this is not true at all. Al David was a kooky control freak and still got the likes of Shannahan and Gruden to coach there, Gannon and Seymore to sign there. It's about the money for these guys.

Al Davis was a kooky control freak, that only cared about winning, not $$$. i hate the raiders but comparing pioli and davis is ridiculous.

htismaqe
12-17-2012, 01:33 PM
People are completely justified in thinking that, Mr. -King-.

Given some of the moves this organization has made through the years, repeatedly slamming your penis in your refrigerator door seems, by comparison, to be an entirely reasonable decision.

FAX

Clark fired Carl Peterson after 2 years and brought in one of the hottest GM candidates in the business.

Pioli has been SO bad that people have completely forgotten about how he arrived here...

Coogs
12-17-2012, 01:33 PM

Who's to say there is not? Just because there is not a "once in every twenty years" type QB doesn't mean there might not be a multiple Super Bowl winning QB in this draft.

Predarat
12-17-2012, 01:42 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/Predarat5/35ihia.jpg

Rausch
12-17-2012, 01:45 PM
But I was told Pioli being gone was a given...

Jimmy the Greek
12-17-2012, 01:46 PM
How right you are

Jimmy the Greek
12-17-2012, 01:48 PM
Wish we had an owner like Kraft he cares but dose not get in the way like jones or ignore like clark

O.city
12-17-2012, 01:49 PM

This was written in September. We are now in December.

Things have changed.

htismaqe
12-17-2012, 02:05 PM

That was Babb's opinion on 9/18, when this team actually had a chance at 4-12.

Rausch
12-17-2012, 02:06 PM
That was Babb's opinion on 9/18, when this team actually had a chance at 4-12.

Today.

By CP members...

RealSNR
12-17-2012, 02:09 PM
Today.

By CP members...
I... don't understand

htismaqe
12-17-2012, 02:20 PM
Today.

By CP members...

The only people that think Pioli is coming back are nervous Nellie types that have been so beaten down by this team that they're incapable of seeing positives...

Rasputin
12-17-2012, 02:47 PM
The notion that Scott Pioli makes the Hunt family a lot of money is total bull shit. What makes the Hunt family money is STH renewing tickets. Clark Hunt has seen the Sea of Black & knows that he is not going be making the kind of money he wants to make. He knows he stands a chance of losing 30k to 50k STH if he keeps Pioli. Any hot shot GM could have or would have made the Hunt family money after Carl Peterson was fired. Scott Pioli is replaceable.

It was the 90's that built the fan base the way it became. It was love of the team and BBQ in the parking lot that sold tickets that's what made the Hunt family money. Scott Pioli has all but ruined that for the Hunt family going forward with him after this season. The fans arn't happy with the shitty product on the field and neither should Clark Hunt be. I don't see how he keeps him after our last game and loss of the season to the broncos.

There has been no progress to growth in this season & in many ways the team continues to regress not get better. Clark Hunt would be a stupid stupid man to keep Pioli and a bad buisness man to boot.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-17-2012, 02:50 PM
The notion that Scott Pioli makes the Hunt family a lot of money is total bull shit. What makes the Hunt family money is STH renewing tickets. Clark Hunt has seen the Sea of Black & knows that he is not going be making the kind of money he wants to make. He knows he stands a chance of losing 30k to 50k STH if he keeps Pioli. Any hot shot GM could have or would have made the Hunt family money after Carl Peterson was fired. Scott Pioli is replaceable.

It was the 90's that built the fan base the way it became. It was love of the team and BBQ in the parking lot that sold tickets that's what made the Hunt family money. Scott Pioli has all but ruined that for the Hunt family going forward with him after this season. The fans arn't happy with the shitty product on the field and neither should Clark Hunt be. I don't see how he keeps him after our last game and loss of the season to the broncos.

There has been no progress to growth in this season & in many ways the team continues to regress not get better. Clark Hunt would be a stupid stupid man to keep Pioli and a bad buisness man to boot.

No shit. When my old man told me the radio was adverstising tickets for EIGHT FUCKING DOLLARS, I:

LOLDLOLDLOLDLOLDLOLDLOLDLOLD!@!@!@!@!@!@!@

Peeholi is a revenue KILLER.

Game over you fat, racist, no-talent having FUCK.

TEX
12-17-2012, 03:28 PM
The only people that think Pioli is coming back are nervous Nellie types that have been so beaten down by this team that they're incapable of seeing positives...

And those of us that remember Stedman...

htismaqe
12-17-2012, 03:34 PM
And those of us that remember Stedman...

Jack Steadman was a different era, with a different owner.

chiefzilla1501
12-17-2012, 04:44 PM

Pioli knows how to control costs. This has a lot more to do with the business side than it does the salary cap.

Mark Donovan does all that stuff. So Clark Hunt needs to wise up and realize he can still be a cheapskate in the business operations, still hire a GM who is conservative in spending, and fire the doofus who is costing the team a shitload of revenue.

Otter
12-17-2012, 05:07 PM
No shit. When my old man told me the radio was adverstising tickets for EIGHT ****ING DOLLARS, I:

LOLDLOLDLOLDLOLDLOLDLOLDLOLD!@!@!@!@!@!@!@

Peeholi is a revenue KILLER.

Game over you fat, racist, no-talent having ****.

When did Pioli become a racist?

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-19-2012, 03:42 PM

Pure speculation.

Death2CasselFans
12-19-2012, 04:38 PM

http://i.imgur.com/mwyIP.jpg

Sorter
12-19-2012, 04:59 PM
Well....

BOOM!!

RealSNR
12-19-2012, 06:06 PM
Well, we didn't even make 4-12.

So I guess Kent Babb isn't wrong necessarily.

Hammock Parties
12-19-2012, 08:11 PM
Still think Pioli would have been fired at anything less than 7-9.