PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Enjoying The Suck.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-21-2012, 11:05 AM
Put a happy face on! Yes, things are absolute dogshit and it appears we've set a new record for going in reverse.

That said, we get the golden opportunity of watching a complete fuckbag like Pioli get his beloved reputation and ego absolutely decimated. His poor choices and CIA-style leadership will all but guarantee that the horrid stench of the Parcell's tree shall soon be removed from our graces.

My only regret is that I could not watch Casshole be completely rag-dolled back in 2009, exposing him for the absolute fraud that he truly is. WHO from the very fucking beginning said this shit-stick was a god-awful, retarded, and fucked-up move for this team? That's right bitch; ME.
WHO never waivered on that stance? That's right bitch; ME.

So please enjoy the suck to the fullest, and may draftubation live in your hearts now and forevermore.

Thank you.

Addendum:

Hootie and Doomy3:

Can ya' hear me now?

KCUnited
09-21-2012, 11:09 AM
Way to premature. With our luck, Pioli will try to scapegoat the season on a lack of a true defensive coordinator, Clark will buy it hook line and sinker, everyone gets extended and our big offseason moves are the hiring of a D coordinator from the tree and a middle lineback in R1.

Rausch
09-21-2012, 11:10 AM
Not gonna' happen...

kepp
09-21-2012, 11:10 AM
Way to premature. With our luck, Pioli will try to scapegoat the season on a lack of a true defensive coordinator, Clark will buy it hook line and sinker, everyone gets extended and our big offseason moves are the hiring of a D coordinator from the tree and a middle lineback in R1.

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Gonzo
09-21-2012, 11:22 AM
This nightmare will never end. The next GM will be just like him and so on...

This franchise is worse than any other in the league as far as management is concerned, even Cleveland.

gblowfish
09-21-2012, 11:22 AM
Well, let's see...
Did the team lose money?

I think Pioli is safe this season.

RealSNR
09-21-2012, 11:26 AM
The Chiefs will go 7-9 in a year when our ACL crew struggled to get back to full strength and needed another year, we faced a pretty difficult season schedule, and some of our high-profile players practically quit on the team. Pioli will get an extension from Hunt for enduring such hardships while still being able to direct the team to respectability.

We need new LBs, new interior linemen, and new defensive linemen. Thankfully the draft is coming up.

Pioli considers drafting Steele Jantz in Round 7 to add competition to the QB position.

Bugeater
09-21-2012, 11:35 AM
Hmmm...try not to pull a muscle while you're patting yourself on the back there champ.

With that said, I agree with what you said about his ego and reputation being destroyed with all this. I'd love to be able to see the expression on his facing when he's watching the pathetic team he's built get their heads kicked in.

htismaqe
09-21-2012, 11:37 AM
The Chiefs will go 7-9 in a year when our ACL crew struggled to get back to full strength and needed another year, we faced a pretty difficult season schedule, and some of our high-profile players practically quit on the team. Pioli will get an extension from Hunt for enduring such hardships while still being able to direct the team to respectability.

We need new LBs, new interior linemen, and new defensive linemen. Thankfully the draft is coming up.

Pioli considers drafting Steele Jantz in Round 7 to add competition to the QB position.

I want to punch you in the face. LMAO

Pasta Little Brioni
09-21-2012, 11:38 AM
Actually it fucking sucks that some of these younger players haven't progressed the way they should have by now. How bout they play well and we just ditch the fucking QB in the offseason instead of everybody stinking up the joint.

GoShox
09-21-2012, 12:15 PM
After yelling at the TV all game, I couldn't help but to start laughing when the Bills ran back a punt for a TD. Does that count?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-22-2012, 10:41 AM

Sir, please don't fuck with the suck.

Thank you.

KCUnited
09-22-2012, 10:57 AM
Sir, please don't **** with the suck.

Thank you.

We all want the same thing, but thinking Clark has the balls and wherewithal to flush everyone after this year makes you (not just you) the same as those who predicted the Chiefs to win 11 games before the season began. Predicting something that isn't very likely. I hope I'm wrong though.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-22-2012, 11:00 AM
We all want the same thing, but thinking Clark has the balls and wherewithal to flush everyone after this year makes you (not just you) the same as those who predicted the Chiefs to win 11 games before the season began. Predicting something that isn't very likely. I hope I'm wrong though.

With Cassel, you really don't need a crystal ball. Just balls of steel.

In58men
09-22-2012, 11:02 AM
That's right bitch

Hammock Parties
09-22-2012, 11:03 AM
Gotta admit, old Raised on Riots has been spot on the whole time.

Great fucking post. I'm going to enjoy watching these incompetent fucks rot in their own filth.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-22-2012, 11:07 AM
This nightmare will never end. The next GM will be just like him and so on...

This franchise is worse than any other in the league as far as management is concerned, even Cleveland.

There are fans who proudly wear Cincinnati shit too...

Demonpenz
09-22-2012, 01:29 PM
This team is a draft away from maybe going 10-6

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-22-2012, 01:30 PM

And leadership.

And ownership.

And...

milkman
09-22-2012, 01:40 PM
Actually it ****ing sucks that some of these younger players haven't progressed the way they should have by now. How bout they play well and we just ditch the ****ing QB in the offseason instead of everybody stinking up the joint.

You want young players to progress?

Find a coach that holds them accountable.

O.city
09-22-2012, 02:06 PM
It's time and it couldn't come at a better time. Yeah guys will b a year dee but that is life in the nfl. On year if suck and instead of a pissy 7-9 ass year and a shitty MLB first rounder, we could have a budding star at qb with good young skill guys around him and a gelled offensive line to protect him

bowener
09-22-2012, 02:16 PM
What does it tell the rest of the team when the starting QB plays like shit week after week, season after season, yet he is never held accountable by the coaching staff and is never threatened with competition?

Maybe that explains why most of the starters look like they don't give a shit anymore.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-22-2012, 02:18 PM
What does it tell the rest of the team when the starting QB plays like shit week after week, season after season, yet he is never held accountable by the coaching staff and is never threatened with competition?

Maybe that explains why most of the starters look like they don't give a shit anymore.

Nail meet hammer.

The players who could actually contribute to this team are, in fact, enjoying the suck as well.

chop
09-22-2012, 02:38 PM
Look on the bright side guys, the Chiefs are currently ranked #5 on offense and #20 on defense.

The bad side is that, over the last 5 games (preseason included), the Chiefs are losing by an average of almost 3 tds per game.

mcaj22
09-22-2012, 02:51 PM

whats in that "draft away"

more 5 tech d-lineman in the first round?
more midget WR or nickel CB slot conversion players?
more awful late round TEs?
more terrible mid round CBs?
more unknown OLBers that never even have a chance?
more invisible WRs that dont produce?
more olineman in the 2nd and 3rd rounds, passing on any QB in the process?
cant wait for that draft

whoman69
09-22-2012, 04:28 PM
Look on the bright side guys, the Chiefs are currently ranked #5 on offense and #20 on defense.

The bad side is that, over the last 5 games (preseason included), the Chiefs are losing by an average of almost 3 tds per game.

First half where the Falcons couldn't figure anything out followed by a half where the Chiefs couldn't, followed up by Cassel garbage time.

Hammock Parties
09-22-2012, 04:30 PM

The only offensive starter who seems to want to talk to the media is Winston.

Who has barely played with Cassel... LMAO

O.city
09-22-2012, 04:32 PM
You can tell the guys are sick of cassel. Just 14 more games guys then its on to greener more geno smith pastures

O.city
09-22-2012, 04:33 PM
Think if we had owned te suck last year. Won 1 game we could be sitting here with Andrew luck

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2012, 03:31 PM
So, did Cassshole give the TF's reason to dream today? Or, did the team drag his ass along to a W?