PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I think this game could be a turning point

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-22-2012, 08:14 PM
And by turning point I don't mean I think we are winning.

I'm reposting myself kind of but the outcome of tomorrows game could be so bad for us that it actually forces some kind of change in KC. What that change may be I don't know... probably a scapegoat firing for now... assistant coach of some type maybe. But the ingredients are there for a true blowout... the kinds of which... following a horrendously played 0-2 start and all the "new" pressure on the Chiefs, could actually make something happen and start the ball really rolling toward real change... i.e. Head Coach/GM.

We all know the Saints have played terrible up to this point but they still have Brees... and Brees meets Chiefs _efense coupled with Cassel's unfailing ability to shit down both legs against teams including the girl scouts could well spell a beating of a lifetime. This could be the game that gets the Saints back on track and kills any hope in KC this year for good imo. With everything that's happened over the last week I believe another Chiefs meltdown will finally make something happen. Something... on it's way to something much bigger.

I predict Saints 48-20... but the game won't really be that close.

I've never actively rooted against the Chiefs. If we start badly again this week I think I'll actually do that. Roll those points up on us Naw'lins and keep sending the message to Clark that Pioli/Crennel are a massive mistake.

Besides the Saints are my second favorite team so it won't be hard.

In58men
09-22-2012, 08:15 PM
You have a second favorite football team? Permaban please

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-22-2012, 08:17 PM

And a third... the Ravens. After that, don't care.

Bane
09-22-2012, 08:17 PM
ROFL. Could be a good game.Cassel has nothing to lose that's for sure!

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-22-2012, 08:19 PM
ROFL. Could be a good game.Cassel has nothing to lose that's for sure!

We could win. That would be a different thread though.

Mr_Tomahawk
09-22-2012, 08:19 PM
Naw....the soonest anything happens is after the bye week.

We lose tomorrow. Constant booing at Arrowhead during back to back blowouts at home against SD and Baltimore...lose again at TB.

Cassel era dies.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-22-2012, 08:21 PM

We lose tomorrow. Constant booing at Arrowhead during back to back blowouts at home against SD and Baltimore...lose again at TB.

Cassel era dies.

Unless he gets injured I don't think the Cassel era dies until the year is over considering what we have behind him from all that QB competition we had. I'll be glad to be wrong.

Tribal Warfare
09-22-2012, 08:27 PM

Cassel era dies.

we need to go 0-10 with an ass raping from the Steelers to see heads role.

Hammock Parties
09-22-2012, 08:29 PM
There aren't gonna be any scapegoat firings this year.

They're all gonna get their jugulars slashed after Week 17.

A mass fucking bloodletting at One Arrowhead Drive.

Clark The Ripper

(photoshop this)

Mr_Tomahawk
09-22-2012, 08:31 PM

A mass ****ing bloodletting at One Arrowhead Drive.

Clark The Ripper

(photoshop this)

Cassel can get benched without anyone being fired in-season.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-22-2012, 08:32 PM

A mass ****ing bloodletting at One Arrowhead Drive.

Clark The Ripper

(photoshop this)

I thought maybe you'd at least be proud to see another person on the kill Pioli/Crennel bandwagon heh.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-22-2012, 08:33 PM

You think Pioli will "let" that happen even at 0-6, 0-10, 0-12?

Tribal Warfare
09-22-2012, 08:35 PM

Nope, Pioli by his own inclination is going down with the ship.

Mr_Tomahawk
09-22-2012, 08:36 PM

Pioli is working for an extension this year.

Yes. I believe he would throw his golden boy under the bus to try to sway Clark into giving him his extension and an opportunity with another QB (drafted next year).

In58men
09-22-2012, 08:36 PM
Anybody else horny?

Rasputin
09-22-2012, 08:37 PM
I think this game is going be close in terms of both are going play hard for there first win. When it comes to position and playing out of position our efense has the problem. So the Saints will likely put some points up. Now can our offense play four quarters in a duel not likely. So going against playing hard for the win like I just said in my first sentence this also plays to the Saints blowing us out. I can't even talk myself into believe we win, other than NFL any thing can happen.

Our special teams suck so no advantage there. I don't care to win if we going continue with our struggles all season long. Any more than 3 wins and not winning the division by default of our division of the suckville we just hurt ourselves come next years draft.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-22-2012, 08:37 PM

Fair enough.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-22-2012, 08:38 PM

Yes. I believe he would throw his golden boy under the bus to try to sway Clark into giving him his extension and an opportunity with another QB (drafted next year).

Also fair enough.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-22-2012, 08:39 PM
Anybody else horny?

Not really. I got a bj after work today so I'm set for now.

NJChiefsFan
09-22-2012, 08:39 PM

I agree.

Hammock Parties
09-22-2012, 08:41 PM
I just want us to fucking FAIL HARD.

Any win IS BAD FOR THIS FRANCHISE.

GET THESE FUCKERS OUTTA HERE.

ShowtimeSBMVP
09-22-2012, 08:42 PM
:thumb:I just want us to ****ing FAIL HARD.

GET THESE ****ERS OUTTA HERE.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-22-2012, 08:43 PM
I just want us to ****ing FAIL HARD.

GET THESE ****ERS OUTTA HERE.

But what if a win tomorrow started a roll to 14-2.

;)

Bump
09-22-2012, 08:44 PM
Anybody else horny?

always

qabbaan
09-22-2012, 08:46 PM

I don't see Romeo being allowed to bench Cassel for being ineffective. I could see them making the change at the bye week to try to save their jobs though.

Chief Roundup
09-22-2012, 08:49 PM
The excuses are already in place if we lose to the Saints. We will hear things like the fact that the Saints are recent a SB winning team and the Falcons are one of the better teams in the NFL this season not to mention the key injuries and how going into Buffalo is never an easy task and so on. It is going to take several more bad loses for thier to be a change made i.e. Cassel getting benched. I don't think we will see Crennel released before the end of the season.

FAX
09-22-2012, 08:50 PM
It's also possible that Pioli can convince Clarkie that this year's problems are all residual issues from the Haley years ... how Haley screwed up Cassel's technique and mental approach to the game, how he caused the ACL injuries from which our best players are still recovering, how he alienated Bowe which caused him to miss camp, etc.

If that's the case, it all depends on whether or not Clarkie is football-smart enough to see through Dr. Evil's manipulative, heinous, self-serving schemes.

FAX

09-22-2012, 08:51 PM
If we go 0-6 and cassel isn't benched I want Clark gone.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-22-2012, 08:52 PM
I don't see Romeo being allowed to bench Cassel for being ineffective. I could see them making the change at the bye week to try to save their jobs though.

This is what I was saying.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-22-2012, 08:53 PM
It's also possible that Pioli can convince Clarkie that this year's problems are all residual issues from the Haley years ... how Haley screwed up Cassel's technique and mental approach to the game, how he caused the ACL injuries from which our best players are still recovering, how he alienated Bowe which caused him to miss camp, etc.

If that's the case, it all depends on whether or not Clarkie is football-smart enough to see through Dr. Evil's manipulative, heinous, self-serving schemes.

FAX

If Clark is dumb enough to buy that then he can get lost too.

Btw welcome back FAX.

Hammock Parties
09-22-2012, 09:15 PM
If we go 0-6 and cassel isn't benched I want Clark gone.

Clark is hands off.

He's not gonna meddle.

He'll let Pioli hang himself with the rope he spent nothing on.

Also, Brady Quinn is worse than Casshole so who gives a fuck.

rico
09-22-2012, 09:16 PM

I have a 2nd favorite team too (the Steelers), BUT the reason for this is because I have a better chance of getting laid when they win because my squeeze is a die-hard Steeler fan. Lol, hopefully that is understandable and not grounds for permabamnation. :)

Saccopoo
09-22-2012, 09:21 PM
0 and Sixteeno for Geno!

Unsmooth-Moment
09-22-2012, 09:22 PM
Clark is hands off.

He's not gonna meddle.

Also, Brady Quinn is worse than Casshole so who gives a ****.

How do you know? because Quinn sucked in Cleveland with no surrounding support?

Cassel has always had a couple of decent options to help him move the ball.

I call bullshit on this.

go bo
09-22-2012, 09:22 PM

did you pick that up at your local 7-11?

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-22-2012, 09:23 PM
I have a 2nd favorite team too (the Steelers), BUT the reason for this is because I have a better chance of getting laid when they win because my squeeze is a die-hard Steeler fan. Lol, hopefully that is understandable and not grounds for permabamnation. :)

I dated a Raiders fan for two years. We hated each others teams but she was awfully cute in her jersey. Besides she had red hair and freckles so she was Chiefs colors all the time whether she liked it or not.

Rasputin
09-22-2012, 09:23 PM
The excuses are already in place if we lose to the Saints. We will hear things like the fact that the Saints are recent a SB winning team and the Falcons are one of the better teams in the NFL this season not to mention the key injuries and how going into Buffalo is never an easy task and so on. It is going to take several more bad loses for thier to be a change made i.e. Cassel getting benched. I don't think we will see Crennel released before the end of the season.

I can't wait till we are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. Thats when I think we will see a change. As long as we are in a shitty division we can still find ourselves in the mix to win it. We can be 0-6 and the rest of the division be 3-3 and they will say we are only 3 games behind the leaders.

Bugeater
09-22-2012, 09:24 PM
I think this post could be a turning point in this thread.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-22-2012, 09:24 PM
did you pick that up at your local 7-11?

We don't have those here, so no.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-22-2012, 09:27 PM
I think this post could be a turning point in this thread.

Highly doubtful.

Hammock Parties
09-22-2012, 09:28 PM
How do you know? because Quinn sucked in Cleveland with no surrounding support?

Cassel has always had a couple of decent options to help him move the ball.

I call bullshit on this.

Literally no evidence that Quinn is worth shit.

rico
09-22-2012, 09:29 PM
I can honestly see us going winless into the bye week and come back from the bye week with no changes made at the QB position. I can see us being fed some bullshit like, "Casstration utilized the extra time off in the bye week to regroup mentally and work on his mechanics, blah, blah, blah." This fan base is fed bullshit as if it consists entirely of incompetent, stupid-ass dipshits. And ya know what? After reading comments on AP articles, the Chiefs facebook page, etc....I can see how they would think we consist of a large percentage of incompetent, stupid-ass dipshits. There are some stupid-ass mother****ers out there.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-22-2012, 09:32 PM
I can honestly see us going winless into the bye week and come back from the bye week with no changes made at the QB position. I can see us being fed some bullshit like, "Casstration utilized the extra time off in the bye week to regroup mentally and work on his mechanics, blah, blah, blah." This fan base is fed bullshit as if it consists entirely of incompetent, stupid-ass dipshits. And ya know what? After reading comments on AP articles, the Chiefs facebook page, etc....I can see how they would think we consist of a large percentage of incompetent, stupid-ass dipshits. There are some stupid-ass mother****ers out there.

The Chiefs may have the dumbest fanbase in the NFL. Outside of this board of course.

Unsmooth-Moment
09-22-2012, 09:36 PM
Literally no evidence that Quinn is worth shit.

He has started 12 games.. ever. No evidence saying he isn't. He's a first round QB that never really got a shot.

milkman
09-22-2012, 09:39 PM
Fair enough.

Pay no attention to the QB Whisperer.

He's fucking moron.

milkman
09-22-2012, 09:40 PM

What was his name?

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-22-2012, 09:44 PM
What was his name?

Chris lol

RunKC
09-22-2012, 10:04 PM
@NO L
SD L I think this one will be close
BAL L Pioli will be crying in the booth when Ravens bend us over by halftime
@TB L we never play well here
BYE probably lose that week too somehow
OAK W Raiders suck more than us and we have a week to prepare
@SD L assbeating
@PIT L HALEY DRINKS PIOLI'S TEARS!!!
CIN L top 10 defense+above average QB+Green+Law Firm=loss
DEN L Peyton rages on us.
CAR L I think we can win this one, but we'll probably lose by at least 14
@CLE W they suck. We can actually win this one.
IND W I think this will be the surprise win. We always win 1 we shouldn't
@DEN L Peyton gives Pioli the finger one last time

3-13. The absolute ceiling for this year is 4-12.

If Clark lets Pioli back after that than anyone who attends a game next year is fucking stupid.

09-22-2012, 10:54 PM
Clark is hands off.

He's not gonna meddle.

Also, Brady Quinn is worse than Casshole so who gives a ****.

Hell, I don't care if we go winless. I just want Cassel, Crennel and Pioli gone. hand the keys to Stanzi for all I care just rid this franchise of the stink.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-23-2012, 12:32 AM
Hell, I don't care if we go winless. I just want Cassel, Crennel and Pioli gone. hand the keys to Stanzi for all I care just rid this franchise of the stink.

I have a feeling Stanzi might make us long for Cassel again. This team is an absolute joke at the most important position.

New World Order
09-23-2012, 02:07 AM
@NO L
SD L I think this one will be close
BAL L Pioli will be crying in the booth when Ravens bend us over by halftime
@TB L we never play well here
BYE probably lose that week too somehow
OAK W Raiders suck more than us and we have a week to prepare
@SD L assbeating
@PIT L HALEY DRINKS PIOLI'S TEARS!!!
CIN L top 10 defense+above average QB+Green+Law Firm=loss
DEN L Peyton rages on us.
CAR L I think we can win this one, but we'll probably lose by at least 14
@CLE W they suck. We can actually win this one.
IND W I think this will be the surprise win. We always win 1 we shouldn't
@DEN L Peyton gives Pioli the finger one last time

3-13. The absolute ceiling for this year is 4-12.

If Clark lets Pioli back after that than anyone who attends a game next year is ****ing stupid.

I don't know, I am worried about this San Diego game, I have absolutely no confidence in Norv Turner. Of course I have no confidence in our team so you never know what is going to happen.

I also hope Haley gives fat scott the middle finger as he walks off the field after a 43-3 win at pitt

Ming the Merciless
09-23-2012, 03:07 AM
All you fuck sticks giving Bad karma are why we are gonna go 7-9 and get fucked

Failures

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-23-2012, 03:20 AM
All you **** sticks giving Bad karma are why we are gonna go 7-9 and get ****ed

Failures

7-9 in your dreams. But kudos to you for "believing."

Ming the Merciless
09-23-2012, 03:23 AM
Believe

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-23-2012, 03:33 AM
Believe

I believe the Chiefs will win a few games this year. Just enough to miss the top QB in the draft.

BryanBusby
09-23-2012, 03:33 AM
Even if the Chiefs get legitimately raped in Naww'lins today, I don't see either Pioli or Clark Hunt freaking out just yet.

Biggest change I could see happening would be RAC naming someone Defensive Coordinator.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-23-2012, 03:35 AM
Even if the Chiefs get legitimately raped in Naww'lins today, I don't see either Pioli or Clark Hunt freaking out just yet.

Biggest change I could see happening would be RAC naming someone Defensive Coordinator.

That would be just the kind of change I predicted with this thread.

BryanBusby
09-23-2012, 03:37 AM
I don't think going 0-3 will "get the ball rolling" on real change.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-23-2012, 03:42 AM
I don't think going 0-3 will "get the ball rolling" on real change.

Maybe not. But with all the scrutiny this past week, all the fail since Pioli took over, if we get bludgeoned again I think Clark is seriously looking at it all.

I didn't say we'd see a big move I said we'd see something change... on it's way to a big move.

Unsmooth-Moment
09-23-2012, 03:49 AM
I wouldn't mind a defensive coordinator.. I'm guessing it is pretty slim pickin's at this time though?

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-23-2012, 03:52 AM
I wouldn't mind a defensive coordinator.. I'm guessing it is pretty slim pickin's at this time though?

We have defensive assistants to take over that and take the fall.

Unsmooth-Moment
09-23-2012, 04:00 AM
We have defensive assistants to take over that and take the fall.

Boom. Looking at you Pioli, make it happen.

BryanBusby
09-23-2012, 04:09 AM
Maybe not. But with all the scrutiny this past week, all the fail since Pioli took over, if we get bludgeoned again I think Clark is seriously looking at it all.

I didn't say we'd see a big move I said we'd see something change... on it's way to a big move.
I think seeing the almost completely empty club seats and knowing he's losing a shit ton of money he doesn't have to share already has him seriously looking at it all.

PRIEST
09-23-2012, 05:00 AM

Yep be a cold day in hell before he gets another chance to GM dumbf%** :thumb: