PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Casshole: Least Accurate Passer in NFL?

T-post Tom
09-23-2012, 12:49 PM
Every ball sails high or wide. I thought he spent the summer working with a QB guru. WTF?

SAUTO
09-23-2012, 12:53 PM
For sure
Posted via Mobile Device

Bewbies
09-23-2012, 12:58 PM
There's a guy on the JETS punt cover team that's worse. But that's it.

Easy 6
09-23-2012, 01:00 PM
Easily.

Its a league-wide joke.

T-post Tom
09-23-2012, 01:00 PM
There's a guy on the JETS punt cover team that's worse. But that's it.

Does he even qualify as a QB? Then again, we'd be better off with him running and handing off than Casshole passing.

Molitoth
09-23-2012, 02:07 PM
But he made the pro bowl...

Easy 6
09-23-2012, 02:31 PM
35 attempts, 197 yards

hilarryous

Paniero
09-23-2012, 02:33 PM
Gabberts worse, but so is AIDS, so it's not too big a compliment.

qabbaan
09-23-2012, 03:13 PM
Could Tebow walk onto this team and improve the passing game running all the same plays? Serious question.

qabbaan
09-23-2012, 03:13 PM

Gabbert threw a game winning TD pass today.

Rain Man
09-23-2012, 03:14 PM
Could Tebow walk onto this team and improve the passing game running all the same plays? Serious question.

My kneejerk reaction is to laugh, but then I think about it and am not so sure.

FloridaMan88
09-23-2012, 03:15 PM
Cassel was responsible for McCluster and Hillis injuries today, not to mention several near injuries to Bowe trying to catch his inaccurate passes.

The Chiefs won despite Cassel's shitty performance... which makes today's victory all the more impressive.

tk13
09-23-2012, 03:17 PM
Sanchez is barely, just barely, above 50% on the season. He's 31/72 his last two games... which is horrible for an NFL quarterback. So there is some competition out there. Cassel was all over the place today though.

Easy 6
09-23-2012, 03:25 PM
The Chiefs won despite Cassel's shitty performance... which makes today's victory all the more impressive.

Ohhh, i wondered who in the hell you were... none the less, i totally agree with this statement.

Bowser
09-23-2012, 03:26 PM
This is a question?

Black Bob
09-23-2012, 03:28 PM
How about the final drive in the 4th quarter? The one where he had to make the play on 3rd and long and he ran around and got it to Baldwin? How about 4th and 5 he converted on that drive? I don't give a rats ass about the stats. He got it done today when we needed it most and that's what I want in a QB.

jd1020
09-23-2012, 03:30 PM
Cassel didn't get shit done. He's a blind squirrel and he found a couple of acorns. This win goes to Charles, the Defense, and ST.

Chief_in_Commander
09-23-2012, 03:31 PM
How about the final drive in the 4th quarter? The one where he had to make the play on 3rd and long and he ran around and got it to Baldwin? How about 4th and 5 he converted on that drive? I don't give a rats ass about the stats. He got it done today when we needed it most and that's what I want in a QB.

and he couldn't of had anything to do with why we were in those positions in the first place huh

ThaVirus
Cassel was responsible for McCluster and Hillis injuries today, not to mention several near injuries to Bowe trying to catch his inaccurate passes.

This says it perfectly.

Almost got Bowe killed on TWO separate occasions.

T-post Tom

I probably should have qualified the thread as "...Least Accurate Starting QB in NFL." I can't answer your question with any amount of certainty, but I think the Chiefs would be better off overall considering Tebow's mobility and his ability to make plays with his feet. I also believe that our receivers would be safer. Casshole sails almost everything high and puts the receivers in harm's way. (Yes, he had a couple of decent throws today. But way too few.)

Black Bob
09-23-2012, 03:32 PM
Cassel didn't get shit done. He's a blind squirrel and he found a couple of acorns. This win goes to Charles, the Defense, and ST.

Denial. He did it when it counted the most. I saw alot of bad things but he got it down in the end of the quarter. If you can't see that, you're a fucking idiot.

jd1020
09-23-2012, 03:33 PM
Denial. He did it when it counted the most. I saw alot of bad things but he got it down in the end of the quarter. If you can't see that, you're a ****ing idiot.

ROFLROFLROFL

Denial? How many points did Cassel account for? Oh ya... a big fat 0.

1 minute to go in regulation. 1 TO. At NO 30. Down by 3.

Time to run out the clock and kick for the tie... Good job, Cassel. Way to come through in the clutch.

jspchief
09-23-2012, 03:34 PM

Die.

The Franchise
09-23-2012, 03:34 PM

That 3rd and long where he actually looked backwards to check behind him before he rolled out? The 3rd and long where he almost overthrew our 6'4" WR......again?

jspchief
09-23-2012, 03:36 PM
That 3rd and long where he actually looked backwards to check behind him before he rolled out? The 3rd and long where he almost overthrew our 6'4" WR......again?

Yeah I swear I thought he was gonna pitch it backwards in panic.

Noss
09-23-2012, 03:37 PM
Casshole is just being Casshole time and time again.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2012, 03:52 PM
Does toilet paper wipe one's ass?

Easy 6
09-23-2012, 04:00 PM
How about the final drive in the 4th quarter? The one where he had to make the play on 3rd and long and he ran around and got it to Baldwin?

ROFL. ROFL. ROFL.

That was THE stupidest looking bit of junk luck on cassels part that i've ever witnessed... Baldwin had to snag a rebound over Shaq to make that happen.

BossChief
09-23-2012, 04:06 PM

HMOG

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2012, 04:07 PM
ROFL. ROFL. ROFL.

That was THE stupidest looking bit of junk luck on cassels part that i've ever witnessed... Baldwin had to snag a rebound over Shaq to make that happen.

Sunshine + Dogs Ass = Casshole.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-23-2012, 04:08 PM
Yeah, he and Marky Baywatch are pretty bad.

FringeNC
09-23-2012, 04:09 PM
Is there any starting QB in the league you wouldn't swap Cassel for?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2012, 04:09 PM
Yeah, he and Marky Baywatch are pretty bad.

A shitty Sanchez trumps an awesome Casshole 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2012, 04:10 PM
Is there any starting QB in the league you wouldn't swap Cassel for?

Who are the Vikes trotting out this year...?

FringeNC
09-23-2012, 04:11 PM
In baseball, they have stats like value above replacement player and wins above replacement player. There is no doubt that Cassel is hugely negative in both measures. There are guys like Matt Moore and Kyle Orton out there who are significantly better than Cassel.

FringeNC
09-23-2012, 04:12 PM

Ponder is way better than Cassel. Not even close.

BossChief
09-23-2012, 04:12 PM

You really should start watching football.

Ponder OWNED the 49ers today.

jspchief
09-23-2012, 04:13 PM

Ponder just shredded the Niners

Easy 6
09-23-2012, 04:14 PM
Sunshine + Dogs Ass = Casshole.

Even if that retarded looking backwards glance was to see if he had protection behind him to run with, that throw was incredibly dumb luck... if not for Baldwin its just another pathetic looking attempt.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2012, 04:14 PM
So really, there IS NO ONE WORSE THAN CASSHOLE!

ROFL

And I had to work today.

Old Dog
09-23-2012, 04:19 PM
Seriously Mugsy/Blackbob.....take that ignorant shit back to the Coalition

Pablo
09-23-2012, 04:22 PM
How about the final drive in the 4th quarter? The one where he had to make the play on 3rd and long and he ran around and got it to Baldwin? How about 4th and 5 he converted on that drive? I don't give a rats ass about the stats. He got it done today when we needed it most and that's what I want in a QB.LMAO

Your brain. Fix it.

Molitoth
09-23-2012, 04:23 PM
I would rather have ANY starting qb in the league than cassel.

SAUTO
09-23-2012, 05:04 PM
You really should start watching football.

Ponder OWNED the 49ers today.

Lol this. Sorry dcs
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2012, 05:05 PM
Lol this. Sorry dcs
Posted via Mobile Device

I honestly couldn't think of a team with a shittier QB, so I just had to take a wild guess...

DeezNutz
09-23-2012, 05:06 PM
Ponder working hard to copyright the rainbow TD pass to the TE.

SAUTO
09-23-2012, 05:07 PM
I honestly couldn't think of a team with a shittier QB, so I just had to take a wild guess...

Maybe the jets, but that's it.

:evil
Posted via Mobile Device

1ChiefsDan
09-23-2012, 05:08 PM
He's not inaccurate, Pioli just needs to sign NBA centers as wide receivers.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2012, 05:09 PM
Maybe the jets, but that's it.

:evil
Posted via Mobile Device

Come on man, you know you'd rather have him in a play off game than Casshole.

He's not inaccurate, Pioli just needs to sign NBA centers as wide receivers.

ROFL

bricks
09-23-2012, 05:11 PM
Least accurate passer?

how about the most hopeless player? He can't even celebrate right either.

DeezNutz
09-23-2012, 05:12 PM
Has that douche's 180 spin been gifed up yet?

SAUTO
09-23-2012, 05:13 PM
Come on man, you know you'd rather have him in a play off game than Casshole.

ROFL I would rather kick myself in the nuts to be honest than have either
Posted via Mobile Device

suzzer99
09-23-2012, 05:14 PM

The third a lot more Baldwin just happened to be standing at the dead max of Cassels range?

Bump
09-23-2012, 05:15 PM
Fact - to this day, Matt Cassel has never hit a receiver in stride or been able to "throw a receiver open"

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2012, 05:16 PM
I would rather kick myself in the nuts to be honest than have either
Posted via Mobile Device

I know the feeling. Watching Cassel in a playoff game gives me the same sensation.
o:-)

Molitoth
09-23-2012, 05:17 PM
Fact - to this day, Matt Cassel has never hit a receiver in stride or been able to "throw a receiver open"

He DID actually hit 1 receiver in stride today. I think it was Bowe.
and then the next play, he throws the ball way out of bounds.. (on accident).

Black Bob
09-23-2012, 05:19 PM

He hit Droughn in perfect stride on the one where the ball came out in OT. That's just not true. He hits people in stride all the time. He sucks but he does hit people in stride. Want to see someone who does not hit people in stride? Watch some tape on that QB from West Virginia that everyone wants.

The Franchise
09-23-2012, 05:21 PM
JFC......take your retarded ass back to the Coalition.

DJ's left nut
09-23-2012, 05:21 PM
Gabbert's worse, but may not always be worse.

Fitzpatrick and Kevin Kolb aren't demonstrably better.

Weeden and Tannehill are both pretty close but they're improving and will be better than the pantshitter by the end of the season.

So 3 of the 5 that aren't clearly better are young and are likely to end up being better. With the other 2 I just can't bring myself to care one way or the other. Kolb's probably more talented and Fitzpatrick has whuped Cassel's ass twice, but they're 3 pretty similar animals.

Ultimately I'd trade Cassel for at least 29 other starting QBs in the league as well as at least 5 backups.

He's simply incapable of throwing the ball where he want to throw it.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2012, 05:24 PM
He hit Droughn in perfect stride on the one where the ball came out in OT. That's just not true. He hits people in stride all the time. He sucks but he does hit people in stride. Want to see someone who does not hit people in stride? Watch some tape on that QB from West Virginia that everyone wants.

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd443/adorablelilnewb/yo-dawg-i-herd-you-liek-derp-so-i-put-a-herp-derp-in-for-your-derp-so-you-can-herp-derp-while-you-herp-derp.jpg

Molitoth
09-23-2012, 05:26 PM
Wow dude, really?
People meaning RB's coming out of the backfield? You better hit a 5 yard pass in stride.

Go watch more tape, because anything over 10 yards is RARELY in stride for Cassel. Most balls require the WR's to stop and reach back or jump like an alien from "The Arrival".

Bump
09-23-2012, 05:29 PM
ok, maybe he has hit a WR in stride once or twice. But that majority, it takes an acrobatic, jump as high as you can to catch his passes.

Sweet Daddy Hate
When did "stride" become "receiver standing still behind LOS anticipating screen pass"?

the Talking Can

please jesus ****ing kill yourself, the whole god damn world is begging you to kill yourself

Cassel was a flaming ****ing disaster today...he doesn't get credit for Charles and Houston being heros

Cassel injured two players, threw a critical int, missed Bowe wide open for a td and repeatedly threw 10 feet above his WRs...

there is a reason we were getting destroyed until Charles took over, because cassel sucks at life even more than an inbred like you...

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2012, 05:31 PM
please jesus fucking kill yourself, the whole god damn world is begging you to kill yourself

Cassel was a flaming fucking disaster today...he doesn't get credit for Charles and Houston being heros

Cassel injured two players threw a critical int missed Bowe wide open for a td and repeatedly threw 10 feet above his WRs...

there is a reason we were getting destroyed until Charles took over, because cassel sucks at life even more than an inbred like you...

ROFL

Bob = Can-Fucked.

Black Bob
09-23-2012, 05:35 PM
please jesus ****ing kill yourself, the whole god damn world is begging you to kill yourself

Cassel was a flaming ****ing disaster today...he doesn't get credit for Charles and Houston being heros

Cassel injured two players, threw a critical int, missed Bowe wide open for a td and repeatedly threw 10 feet above his WRs...

**** you. Cassel was good when he had to be. He made the plays when we needed them most at the end of the 4th quarter.

You're just mad we won. Guys like you make me hope Pioli and Cassel get their contracts extended just so I can enjoy your misery.

Tribal Warfare
09-23-2012, 05:36 PM
**** you. Cassel was good when he had to be. He made the plays when we needed them most at the end of the 4th quarter.

You're just mad we won. Guys like you make me hope Pioli and Cassel get their contracts extended just so I can enjoy your misery.

LMAO

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2012, 05:37 PM

Yes, because sucking forever is awesome.

the Talking Can
09-23-2012, 05:39 PM

you make we want to hate fuck myself

you deserve Cassel....fans like you are the reason this franchise profits off of failure...

please...i beg you...get in your car, get on the by-pass, and swerve into on-coming traffic...you are everything that is wrong with the universe

smittysbar
09-23-2012, 05:42 PM

It's because of fans like you, that this franchise thinks that they can march out these mediocre teams year after year and think that it's okay.

FringeNC
09-23-2012, 05:43 PM

You're insane. That's some of the worst QBing I have observed in the modern pass happy NFL. If having the worst QB in the league makes you happy, great.

splatbass
09-23-2012, 05:44 PM

I doubt it. Serious answer. That doesn't mean Cassel is any good, it just means Tebow sucks worse.

Bump

um, no

Black Bob
Listen carefully guys because here is a big dose of reality for you....

Even if we take a QB in the top 10 of the draft next year, Cassel will be the starter. He is under contract for a couple more years and it's not going to go the way your think it is.

Easy 6
09-23-2012, 05:45 PM
you make we want to hate **** myself

LMAO that just made Trent Reznor cry.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2012, 05:45 PM
You're insane. That's some of the worst QBing I have observed in the modern pass happy NFL. If having the worst QB in the league makes you happy, great.

What you're witnessing is TFS(True Fan Syndrome).

It is a crippling, retarding disease that infects one with the desire to go 9-7, and call the season a "winner".

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2012, 05:46 PM

Even if we take a QB in the top 10 of the draft next year, Cassel will be the starter. He is under contract for a couple more years and it's not going to go the way your think it is.

Sure it will.

Next topic please.

Black Bob
09-23-2012, 05:46 PM
LMAO

We don't win if he doesn't complete the 3rd and long to Baldwin on the last drive. He scrambled around and made that play. We don't win if he doesn't convert the 4th and 5 play on the last drive of the 4th quarter.

I don't like the guy but, hey, he did some things he has failed to do in the past today and he is a part of the reason we won.

We had to win the game today to stay alive and he kept us alive.

the Talking Can
09-23-2012, 05:47 PM

listen carefully, black boob because here is a big dose of reality for you...

every human plant, insect, and animal on Earth is begging you to fucking kill yourself...

1ChiefsDan
09-23-2012, 05:49 PM

Fuck you are seriously retarded. Matty had a couple of decent plays today, but the overall suckage from him was far worse. We won in spite of him, not because of him.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2012, 05:49 PM
Bernard Pollard is smarter than Matt Casshole.

And more talented.

boogblaster
09-23-2012, 05:51 PM
yea its like he doesnt set his feet right and follow thru .. that said he threw some balls today to bowe that were catchable .. but ya cant catch em all .....

FringeNC
09-23-2012, 05:53 PM
Blackbob just doesn't understand how you win in pro sports. You win by having above league average players, and the most important position in all of pro sports is QB. Rank QBs from first to last, and Cassel is going to be bottom 3 if not #32. So the fuck what if he occasionally completes a pass - that's not the relevant benchmark.

Black Bob
09-23-2012, 05:56 PM
Blackbob just doesn't understand how you win in pro sports. You win by having above league average players, and the most important position in all of pro sports is QB. Rank QBs from first to last, and Cassel is going to be bottom 3 if not #32. So the **** what if he occasionally completes a pass - that's not the relevant benchmark.

I get it but I also know what you need in a QB to win. Cassel hasn't shown much of that and he did today.

You post is really bad because we can't just go get a QB like you are talking about. Even if we pick #1, it's not a lock.

Lbedrock1
09-23-2012, 05:57 PM
Sanchez is barely, just barely, above 50% on the season. He's 31/72 his last two games... which is horrible for an NFL quarterback. So there is some competition out there. Cassel was all over the place today though.

Yes but who has more weapoms on Offense? Cassel should be lighting it up with the talent that is surrounding him. He was not under a whole lot of pressure today and he has weapons. The problem is Cassel is a single shooter and our offense is a clip made for an AK47. If he ever scan the field he might find someone else open beside Bowe. We need a QB plain and simple he is the worst in the league.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2012, 05:58 PM
I get it but I also know what you need in a QB to win. Cassel hasn't shown much of that and he did today.

You post is really bad because we can't just go get a QB like you are talking about. Even if we pick #1, it's not a lock.

After almost 30 years, you take the shot.

Pull the trigger.

Black Bob
09-23-2012, 06:01 PM
After almost 30 years, you take the shot.

Pull the trigger.

Not if there isn't a good prospect there when we pick.

chiefzilla1501
09-23-2012, 06:02 PM
Not if there isn't a good prospect there when we pick.

Then you trade up.

Or you roll the dice.

There is no excuse not to walk out with a highly regarded QB next year's draft. They passed on Dalton. They passed on Russell Wilson. And either could have been had with a cooshy pick.

jspchief
09-23-2012, 06:03 PM
Please god, let a semi cross the center line and smash head on into blackbob.

FringeNC
09-23-2012, 06:03 PM

I'm sure that I could come up with 10 backups who are a significant upgrade from Cassel.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2012, 06:04 PM
Please god, let a semi cross the center line and smash head on into blackbob.

ROFL

kaplin42
09-23-2012, 06:40 PM

This.

On top of that, the plays where luckily no one gets injured, his horrible accuracy gives the receiver no chance for any YAC what so ever. The receiver has to stop and adjust to the ball, kill all momentum, and the defender just kills him.

Sure-Oz
09-23-2012, 06:42 PM
Awful passer, constantly overshooting the WR's and putting them in horrible positions to get killed. Regardless this has to be his last year as a starter.

Molitoth
09-23-2012, 06:46 PM
castle is ruining the careers of the wr`s on this team.

FAX
09-23-2012, 06:54 PM
Four things;

First thing; Cassel is a jugs machine on a tilt-a-whirl. It would require a savant to anticipate where the ball is going when he lets her fly.

Second thing; Death by Cassel Pass is outlawed in the Mideast, if that tells you something.

Third thing; The NFL network guys cannot accurately describe what occurred when Cassel unleashed the Patented Cassel Circle Jerk And Throw there in the 4th. And some of those guys are HOFrs.

Fourth thing; I will gladly trade 8300 draft picks to the fabulous Mod who revokes Mr. BlackBob's thread-making privileges.

FAX

Tribal Warfare
09-23-2012, 06:59 PM
We don't win if he doesn't complete the 3rd and long to Baldwin on the last drive.

Dude that was a panicked throw period, the guy was praying that it wouldn't get intercepted

BigMeatballDave
09-23-2012, 07:08 PM
Everybody put Blackbob on ignore.

Problem solved.

BigMeatballDave
09-23-2012, 07:08 PM
First thing; Cassel is a jugs machine on a tilt-a-whirl. ROFL

FAX
09-23-2012, 07:20 PM
Everybody put Blackbob on ignore.

Problem solved.

Don't the fabulously talented mods have some sort of secret button that can put a poster on universal ignore? I think they did that to me for about a year one time.

Anyway, if they still have that deal, I'd like to see them apply it and soon.

FAX

SAUTO
09-23-2012, 07:23 PM
Black bob is an idiot
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefnj2
09-23-2012, 07:28 PM
I usually don't rag on Cassel, because I view it as akin to yelling at a retarded puppy. I don't expect much from Cassel. I realize he's not good. My expectations are that he be accurate up to 10 yards out from the LOS (up to 15 yards in the middle of field) while operating with a perfect pocket and having the run game take pressure off of him. If he gives me anything else above that, I'm pleasantly surprised.

Today, he couldn't even meet my DIV III requirements. He couldn't dump it off to McCluster without laying him out. 90% of his throws were high. Bowe is lucky (a) he can walk, (b) he doesn't have a concussion. Cassel's pocket presence seems to get worse every week.

It's so sad. I've seen Ponder and Weeden make throws this year that Cassel hasn't made in 8 years in the NFL. You don't even need to draft a good QB to get someone who can perform above Cassel's level.

splatbass
09-23-2012, 07:28 PM
Fourth thing; I will gladly trade 8300 draft picks to the fabulous Mod who revokes Mr. BlackBob's thread-making privileges.

FAX

What, for the cardinal sin of saying something positive about the Chiefs? How dare he!

:rolleyes:

KCUnited
09-23-2012, 07:29 PM
If he's not crushing joints with errant passes, he's slowly drying up the careers of our best players. Matt Cassel, puppet master.

KC Jones
09-23-2012, 07:31 PM
It's so sad. I've seen Ponder and Weeden make throws this year that Cassel hasn't made in 8 years in the NFL. You don't even need to draft a good QB to get someone who can perform above Cassel's level.

QFT - I'm so sick of watching every QB out there and wishing our QB could be that good. For fuck's sake, even a retread like Palmer looks like an awesome QB compared to Cassel.

Black Bob
09-23-2012, 07:31 PM
Dude that was a panicked throw period, the guy was praying that it wouldn't get intercepted

That was a good play man. He scrambled away and threw it perfectly. Cassel isn't the answer at QB but, it was a good play. You guys are funny....

Tribal Warfare
09-23-2012, 07:33 PM
That was a good play man. He scrambled away and threw it perfectly. Cassel isn't the answer at QB but, it was a good play. You guys are funny....

No, Baldwin had to use his 42 inch vertical to catch that, take off your rose colored glasses son.

FAX
What, for the cardinal sin of saying something positive about the Chiefs? How dare he!

:rolleyes:

No, of course not Mr. splatbass. But, I've seen this before from the moron class.

It all starts with threads about congratulating the Chiefs for an unexpected victory. Then, before you know it, it's threads about how he wants you to smell his mothers under-drawers. Believe me. It's best to nip this thing in the bud.

FAX

SAUTO

Perfectly? Didn't Baldwin have to jump to catch it?
Posted via Mobile Device

Black Bob
09-23-2012, 07:35 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Any time Baldwin is coming back to him, he throws it high. The dude is 6'4". Any QB would do that on that play imo.

milkman
09-23-2012, 07:35 PM

Threw it perfectly?

You are higher than Matty's passes, and I didn't think that was possible.

jspchief
09-23-2012, 07:36 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Baldwin is a small target, not Kasl's fault.

SAUTO
09-23-2012, 07:36 PM
Any time Baldwin is coming back to him, he throws it high. The dude is 6'4". Any QB would do that on that play imo.
Did you even watch the fucking game?

EVERY FUCKING PASS WAS HIGH.
Posted via Mobile Device

FAX
09-23-2012, 07:37 PM
ROFL

If there was ever a football that had a prayer attached to it, that was the one.

FAX

milkman

Seriously, the IQ of this forum, which has been on the downturn for a couple of years, has just taken complete nosedive with your addition.

There are no words to describe the sheer idiocy of your posts.

Black Bob
Did you even watch the ****ing game?

EVERY ****ING PASS WAS HIGH.
Posted via Mobile Device

There were definately alot of high passes. However, that one wasn't too high.

Brock
Cassel made like 3 or 4 good throws today, all of them short gains for first downs, and none of them were that one. Props to him for making it work, but we all know 9 times out of 10, that's a pick.

SAUTO
09-23-2012, 07:39 PM

Jesus fucking Christ.

Just because someone catches the ball doesn't mean its a good pass.

It was fucking high. It wasn't done on purpose.
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman
09-23-2012, 07:39 PM

Baldwin is 6'4" tall, and he had to use every inch of his vertical leap to snag that pass.

That one wasn't too high?

You're a fucking moron.

SAUTO
09-23-2012, 07:40 PM
Seriously, the IQ of this forum, which has been on the downturn for a couple of years, has just taken complete nosedive with your addition.

There are no words to describe the sheer idiocy of your posts. go ahead. Do it.

If anyone EVER deserved it, its this fucker.

I've almost done it a couple of times myself, but I hate hypocrites
Posted via Mobile Device

tredadda
09-23-2012, 07:40 PM

:spock:

Black Bob
09-23-2012, 07:41 PM
Cassel made like 3 or 4 good throws today, all of them short gains for first downs, and none of them were that one. Props to him for making it work, but we all know 9 times out of 10, that's a pick.

Yep, I agree. He never makes that play and that's what was special about. It was big and kept us in the game.

jspchief
09-23-2012, 07:41 PM
Baldwin is 6'4" tall, and he had to use every inch of his vertical leap to snag that pass.

You're a fucking moron.

Practically hit him in stride.

Black Bob
09-23-2012, 07:43 PM

You're a ****ing moron.

He caught it. End of story.

Was the deep pass to Bowe in overtime too high?

tredadda
09-23-2012, 07:44 PM

ROFL

COchief
09-23-2012, 07:45 PM

If you're going to try and talk football, you might want to watch some. Gabbert has had a couple good outings this year already including a beautiful game winning long ball today dipshit.

milkman

Bowe had his man beat.

Matt Cassel leads him on that pass, rather than forcing Bowe to adjust back on the underthrow that game might have been over right there.

That was still a catchable ball for Bowe, and he's gotta make that catch, but that was still not a good pass.

dannybcaitlyn
I do believe Cassels leash is getting shorter. For awhile there I thought he was going to get benched after the INT. Saw brady with helmet on talking to crennel on the side line afterwards. Then after the chat with Crennel bowe walked up to Brady I guess to find what was up.

SAUTO
Yep, I agree. He never makes that play and that's what was special about. It was big and kept us in the game.

Lol. Special
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
09-23-2012, 07:46 PM
Bowe had his man beat.

Matt Cassel leads him on that pass, rather than forcing Bowe to adjust back on the underthrow that game might have been over right there.

That was still a catchable ball for Bowe, and he's gotta make that catch, but that was still not a good pass.
Exactly.
Posted via Mobile Device

FAX
09-23-2012, 07:47 PM
I do believe Cassels leash is getting shorter. For awhile there I thought he was going to get benched after the INT. Saw brady with helmet on talking to crennel on the side line afterwards. Then after the chat with Crennel bowe walked up to Brady I guess to find what was up.

Interesting. That does sound like there was some conversation.

I sure hope you're right, Mr. dannybcaitlyn.

FAX

milkman
Can a person with no firing brain cells be killed by a head shot?
I ask, because I wonder if shooting either pawnsmoker or BlackBob in the head would have any affect.

tredadda

McCluster caught his as well, was that a good pass?

Black Bob
Eli Manning had a high pass once. It was higher than that one and it changed his career forever. That one wasn't to high either.

ChiefRocka
09-23-2012, 07:48 PM
Bowe makes a lot of spectacular grabs, in primetime....not so much

ewwwww.....I'm too close to negroroberto

tredadda
09-23-2012, 07:48 PM
Can a person will no firing brain cells be killed by a head shot?
I ask, because I wonder if shooting either pawnsmoker or BlackBob in the head would have any affect.

Careful Pawnmower might just retaliate and put you on his IGNORE list.

Titty Meat
09-23-2012, 07:49 PM
IDK Ryan Tanehills stats were pretty shitty today.

FAX
Eli Manning had a high pass once. It was higher than that one and it changed his career forever. That one wasn't to high either.

"too high".

Slow down, take a deep breath, and think about what you're posting, Mr. BlackBob.

You're getting overly excited again.

FAX

tredadda

Eli also has two SB wins, Cassel has zero playoff wins.

Black Bob
Bowe had his man beat.

He chokes in that situation every year. He makes that catch and the game is over because he takes it to the house. The CB was falling down. He was throwing that pass up for Bowe to make a play on it. It was a jump ball imo.

You are better than this milkman. It's not always on Cassel.

milkman
09-23-2012, 07:50 PM
Careful Pawnmower might just retaliate and put you on his IGNORE list.

I think there's a good chance that I might have been one of the first to make his ignore list several months ago.

FAX
09-23-2012, 07:50 PM

ROFL

He's close to having 0 wins against playoff teams.

FAX

Black Bob
09-23-2012, 07:51 PM
"too high".

Slow down, take a deep breath, and think about what you're posting, Mr. BlackBob.

You're getting overly excited again.

FAX

That was just for you. :D

Black Bob
09-23-2012, 07:52 PM

Go back and read what I said.

milkman
09-23-2012, 07:53 PM
He chokes in that situation every year. He makes that catch and the game is over because he takes it to the house. The CB was falling down. He was throwing that pass up for Bowe to make a play on it. It was a jump ball imo.

You are better than this milkman. It's not always on Cassel.

Bowe made two clutch catches to convert first downs.

One on the final drive of rgulation to extend the game tying drive, and one on the game winning drive in OT.

Bowe, as I said, has to make that catch, but that was a pass that should have been put out in front of Bowe, because he had his man beat.

That was simply a poorly, underthrown ball.

tredadda
09-23-2012, 07:53 PM
Go back and read what I said.

I reread it and what you said was as stupid the second time as it was the first.

smittysbar
09-23-2012, 07:54 PM
I reread it and what you said was as stupid the second time as it was the first.

:D

chiefzilla1501
09-23-2012, 07:55 PM
The Baldwin pass wasn't a bad pass. Rolling to your left, you don't expect the guy to throw an accurate strike. But that's not the problem. The problem with that play is that when he turned backward, he acted like he thought he was going to get popped. That shows that he had ZERO pocket awareness, and 9 times out of 10, he's going to get popped there... probably force a fumble. The second being that throwing across the field rolling left is not a pass you'd usually advise. So credit him for escaping pressure and getting a clutch completion. But he absolutely got very lucky and that's not the way you want to see him do that again.

As for the rest of the game. It was one of the worst performances I've seen out of Cassel and it came against a horrible pass defense. He needs to thank his supporting cast. They gave him unbelievable protection, their receivers put all world efforts to catch what should have been easy passes, two of his players killed themselves trying to recover from Cassel's mistake, and his receivers bailed him out on multiple occasions by turning a 3rd down pass well short of the sticks into a first down.

This game validates everything I've believed for a while. People complain about talent. The talent is there. When the fuck are we going to get a QB that doesn't hold our talent back? A good QB would have absolutely annihilated New Orleans today.

tredadda
09-23-2012, 07:56 PM
The Baldwin pass wasn't a bad pass. Rolling to your left, you don't expect the guy to throw an accurate strike. But that's not the problem. The problem with that play is that when he turned backward, he acted like he thought he was going to get popped. That shows that he had ZERO pocket awareness, and 9 times out of 10, he's going to get popped there... probably force a fumble. The second being that throwing across the field rolling left is not a pass you'd usually advise. So credit him for escaping pressure and getting a clutch completion. But he absolutely got very lucky and that's not the way you want to see him do that again.

As for the rest of the game. It was one of the worst performances I've seen out of Cassel and it came against a horrible pass defense. He needs to thank his supporting cast. They gave him unbelievable protection, their receivers put all world efforts to catch what should have been easy passes, two of his players killed themselves trying to recover from Cassel's mistake, and his receivers bailed him out on multiple occasions by turning a 3rd down pass well short of the sticks into a first down.

This game validates everything I've believed for a while. People complain about talent. The talent is there. When the **** are we going to get a QB that doesn't hold our talent back? A good QB would have absolutely annihilated New Orleans today.

:clap:

splatbass
09-23-2012, 08:00 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

I just saw Tom Brady throw a screen pass to Branch high enough he had to jump for it. It happens.

jspchief
09-23-2012, 08:01 PM
I just saw Tom Brady throw a screen pass to Branch high enough he had to jump for it. It happens.

Stop.

tredadda
09-23-2012, 08:02 PM

Does he do it routinely? Our QB does.

Brock

ROFL Yeah, the difference is with Cassel it's 75 percent of his throws.

BigMeatballDave

:facepalm:

jspchief
09-23-2012, 08:03 PM

Really? Tom Brady enters this conversation too? After Eli?

milkman
09-23-2012, 08:03 PM

Even great QBs make poor passes on occassion.

Now try to tell us that Matt Cassel is making poor passes "on occassion".

splatbass
09-23-2012, 08:04 PM

Cassel sucked for most of the game, but when the game was on the line he made the plays he needed to - which is something everyone has been complaining he can't do. Criticize him when he deserves it, but when he does what everyone wants him to do he should get credit for it.

splatbass
09-23-2012, 08:07 PM
Stop.

Telling the truth?

tredadda
09-23-2012, 08:07 PM
Cassel sucked for most of the game, but when the game was on the line he made the plays he needed to - which is something everyone has been complaining he can't do. Criticize him when he deserves it, but when he does what everyone wants him to do he should get credit for it.

Credit for what? Succop, Houston, and Charles had far more to do with our win than Cassel. The fact we played for the tie instead of the win in regulation shows how much of a non factor he is in today's win. No one on the sidelines had faith in his ability to win it.

FAX
09-23-2012, 08:09 PM

I think that Cassel has burned his bridges with a lot of people, Mr. splatbass.

It's pretty clear at this point that he will never, ever be able to accomplish more than "possibly" leading this unit to a playoff spot due to a weak AFCW and/or a weird wildcard situation. That's pretty much the limit to what he can offer us.

As a result, you have to ask yourself, "What's the point?". All we're accomplishing is spinning our wheels as the years fly by and our best players age and their peak talent recedes into the past.

Therefore, if Cassel makes one good play out of 20 or 30 or whatever, I say, "So what?" It means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. If you want a team that constantly wins 6 to 9 games a season, that's fine and good for you. You found the right franchise. However, if you want more ... say a playoff win ... or God forbid ... a playoff run, you are going to see the 19 bad plays and recognize that a decent ... just decent, mind you ... quarterback could make those plays.

FAX

milkman
09-23-2012, 08:09 PM

Giving credit to Cassel for making the plays he needed to is the problem.

He made the play that he needed to on that 4th down conversion to Bowe.

The pass to Baldwin was an exceptional play by Baldwin.

Cassel did evertything he could short of going fetal to fuck that play up.

chiefzilla1501
09-23-2012, 08:13 PM

I gave him credit for his play in the first half against Atlanta.

He doesn't deserve credit for his play today. The team won in spite of him. His receivers were making all-world efforts to take short passes on third down and stretch them into first downs. His o-line gave him immaculate protection. His receivers were literally killing themselves catching tough passes that shouldn't have been made that difficult.

There were less than a handful of passes late in the game where Cassel did some really good things. The rest were either poor passes or dump-offs.

the Talking Can
09-23-2012, 08:14 PM
we won today because Charles had one of the greatest days by a rb ever...280 total yards

Cassel was the reason we were losing and needed to be saved by charles...Cassel was embarrassing

it's basically offensive to mention them in the same discussion

but Cassel road Charles to glory in 2010, so stealing credit from truly talented players is nothing new for him or the dumb fans who enable it...

splatbass
09-23-2012, 08:15 PM
Giving credit to Cassel for making the plays he needed to is the problem.

He made the play that he needed to on that 4th down conversion to Bowe.

The pass to Baldwin was an exceptional play by Baldwin.

Cassel did evertything he could short of going fetal to **** that play up.

I disagree. He scrambled his way out of trouble, then made one of the hardest passes there is - throwing on the run to his left - close enough for it to be caught. He did his job. It may not have been graceful and elegant, but it certainly was effective. And put us in a position to win the game.

RunKC
09-23-2012, 08:18 PM
Literally everyone on the team had a good-to-great game today except Cassel.

How embarrassing. I bet if we even had an average QB we would have blown them out today.

jspchief
09-23-2012, 08:19 PM
Jammal Charles outgained the entire Saints offense and I'm reading about how Kasl did what he had to do to get the win.

chiefzilla1501
09-23-2012, 08:19 PM
I disagree. He scrambled his way out of trouble, then made one of the hardest passes there is - throwing on the run to his left - close enough for it to be caught. He did his job. It may not have been graceful and elegant, but it certainly was effective. And put us in a position to win the game.

It doesn't change the fact that he was incredibly lucky. The fact that he looked behind him showed that he had no idea if anybody was behind him. In many cases, that's an easy fumble and an easy 6 for the defense. I have never seen a QB do that, because most QBs have the vision to see their pocket. Cassel does not.

And 9 times out of 10, throwing to your left is an ill-advised throw. And frankly, a good defense probably picks that ball off.

Chief Roundup
09-23-2012, 08:20 PM
The announcers even mentioned how every pass one of our receivers was having to make a great catch to come up with the ball because Cassel is innacurate.
There again it was the other players making great plays to overcome Cassel. Not Cassel making a great pass. Like the one to Boss in the opener. That was probably the best pass I have seen out of Cassel ever.
The only credit I will give Cassel is that he didn't fuck it up beyond his shortcomings.

tredadda
09-23-2012, 08:27 PM

Tie. He put us in a position to tie the game.

BigMeatballDave
09-23-2012, 08:33 PM

Good Christ.

Were are these fucking morons coming from?

Iconic
09-23-2012, 08:33 PM
Tie. He put us in a position to tie the game.

No... Jamaal Charles did that. All Cassel did was gift wrap the Saints two touchdowns. This game was won in spite of that asshole.

Hammock Parties
09-23-2012, 08:35 PM
This dump's completion percentage is below 59 for the third year in 4 years.

And his QB rating is down to 73.8

POS

Hammock Parties
09-23-2012, 08:37 PM
11 fucking sacks in three games.

What a hoser.

tredadda
09-23-2012, 08:37 PM
This dump's completion percentage is below 59 for the third year in 4 years.

And his QB rating is down to 73.8

POS

Soon enough we will get far enough behind that Charles won't be available to bail us out. Then garbage time will kick in and his QB rating will go through the roof!

Hammock Parties
09-23-2012, 08:39 PM
Cassel is basically lucky the defense played like the 85 Bears in the last quarter and a half.

He truly is touched by the football gods.

Brock
09-23-2012, 08:40 PM
we won today because Charles had one of the greatest days by a rb ever...280 total yards

Cassel was the reason we were losing and needed to be saved by charles...Cassel was embarrassing

it's basically offensive to mention them in the same discussion

but Cassel road Charles to glory in 2010, so stealing credit from truly talented players is nothing new for him or the dumb fans who enable it...

Come on, give him some credit. He approached adequate once or twice.

Hammock Parties
09-23-2012, 08:42 PM
Let's be completely honest, we don't win the game without Cassel delivering the most clutch shit-your-pants pass in NFL history.

That duck was more blessed than the holy roller.

Iconic
09-23-2012, 08:49 PM
Let's be completely honest, we don't win the game without Cassel delivering the most clutch shit-your-pants pass in NFL history.

Wouldn't need him to make that throw in the first place if he didn't throw such a shitty pass to McCluster and the INT. **** him. He deserves absolutely no credit today.

Ming the Merciless
09-23-2012, 08:50 PM

I think there was some 4th down and 3rd down passes in there but yah....That pass was fucking blessed by the duck god (Qua'AAk)

Hammock Parties
09-23-2012, 08:51 PM
Wouldn't need him to make that throw in the first place if he didn't throw such a shitty pass to McCluster and the INT. **** him. He deserves absolutely no credit today.

I'm his biggest hater and I can give him credit for that play.

It was important, and hey, at least he threw a catchable ball.

DBOSHO
09-23-2012, 08:53 PM
There is literally no quarterback in the nfl that cant make the throws that cassel can.

Its sad watching tom brady throwing out routes on a rope with no effort and watching cassel take 3 steps and throw a wobble.

Hammock Parties
09-23-2012, 08:57 PM
It's amazing that he can still throw 3-yard passes in a shitty fashion after 3 years of trying to fix himself.

I.E. DMC assassination pass.

Iconic
09-23-2012, 08:57 PM
I'm his biggest hater and I can give him credit for that play.

It was important, and hey, at least he threw a catchable ball.

Baldwin leaped 5 feet in the air and made an incredible catch. Shit was pure luck.

CoMoChief
09-23-2012, 09:04 PM
Why does it seem like Cassel is never held accountable for his shitty play - from a franchise standpoint that is?

I mean we all see how ****ing god damn bad he is....I wonder what it's like in practice or in the meeting rooms....I mean do players like Bowe and Charles chew his ass out at all? I sure as hell never see it on the sidelines unless it was Haley chewing his ass out. I can't imagine what a player like Terrell Owens would say to him.

Shit I would...in the NFL you earn other players respect by the results you bring onto the field. I mean do you really think our main offensive weapons go home at night and for instance watch tonight's game and see how good Brady is in the pocket, and then going back to work Mon-Tues w/ the shit bag that Cassel is expecting the same kind of results?

The guy leaves his WR's hanging out to dry (aka get killed), and more importantly is a offensive momentum killer. Checksdown are his 2nd read and he shits his pants whenver there's any pressure at all instead of stepping up into the pocket or moving side to side to avoid the rush. I mean why weren't Breaston or Moeaki targeted at all today?

I'm all for beating the dead horse that Cassel is. KCStar needs to write a Cassel bashing article everyday of the NFL season until that piece of garbage leaves this ****ing team. And Pioli can go with him for all I care...he's the root of the problem.

Hammock Parties
09-23-2012, 09:10 PM
Baldwin leaped 5 feet in the air and made an incredible catch. Shit was pure luck.

Dwight Clark made an incredible play on a Joe Montana throw to put the 49ers in the Super Bowl /Pawnmower

Iconic
09-23-2012, 09:21 PM
Dwight Clark made an incredible play on a Joe Montana throw to put the 49ers in the Super Bowl /Pawnmower

http://i46.tinypic.com/2qvsg3n.gifhttp://i46.tinypic.com/2qvsg3n.gifhttp://i46.tinypic.com/2qvsg3n.gifhttp://i46.tinypic.com/2qvsg3n.gif

whoman69
09-23-2012, 09:42 PM
I think there was a strategy to throw the balls high and take advantage of our taller receivers. That said, Cassel sailed too many and put his receivers in position to be hurt several times.

milkman
09-23-2012, 09:44 PM
I think there was a strategy to throw the balls high and take advantage of our taller receivers. That said, Cassel sailed too many and put his receivers in position to be hurt several times.

You want to throw jump balls on the sidelines or deep, not in the middle of the field or to your midget checkdown option in the flat 5 yards away.

BigMeatballDave
09-23-2012, 09:45 PM
I think there was a strategy to throw the balls high and take advantage of our taller receivers.

I seriously doubt that.

If so, it was a dumb idea.

T-post Tom
09-23-2012, 09:57 PM
I think there was a strategy to throw the balls high and take advantage of our taller receivers.

Yeppers, that is the strategy every week. I especially like how he made the high and away throw to the Brobdingnagian McCluster. :hmmm:

splatbass
09-23-2012, 10:24 PM
Good Christ.

Were are these ****ing morons coming from?

Look in the mirror.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-24-2012, 09:04 AM

ROFL

lcarus
09-24-2012, 11:15 AM
It doesn't change the fact that he was incredibly lucky. The fact that he looked behind him showed that he had no idea if anybody was behind him. In many cases, that's an easy fumble and an easy 6 for the defense. I have never seen a QB do that, because most QBs have the vision to see their pocket. Cassel does not.

And 9 times out of 10, throwing to your left is an ill-advised throw. And frankly, a good defense probably picks that ball off.

I actually thought he was looking behind him to throw it to whoever was back there. I was about to blow up...I mean...wtf was that? Then he turned it into a miraculous play for once.

DJ's left nut
09-24-2012, 03:44 PM
I actually thought he was looking behind him to throw it to whoever was back there. I was about to blow up...I mean...wtf was that? Then he turned it into a miraculous play for once.

I had already drawn my gun and pointed it at the television.

I backed it up a couple times to confirm - he absolutely cocked that ball and was looking for someone to dump it to. It was the most bizarrely 'Casselesque' moment of a career full of them. That chickenshit little bed-wetter was about to pass to his personal protector.

He's awful.

KCTitus
09-24-2012, 04:42 PM

LOL...yes, he was...I thought the same thing and yelled at the TV...I couldnt believe it. It was Blackledge-esque...

chiefzilla1501
09-24-2012, 05:20 PM

Yup. Just saw it. I can't believe that's what happened.

It drives me crazy that we'd celebrate that. Why would that thought even cross his mind that that's what he should do?

CoMoChief
09-24-2012, 05:29 PM

LMAO.....dumbass.

I guess it's ok for Cassel to do it 15 out of 20 times since Brady does once out of 100.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-24-2012, 05:52 PM
After watching the D finally play aggressive and play to the level I expected out of them and playmakers run wild on offense, this little fucker still brings me down when I try to get excited about the team.

CoMoChief
09-24-2012, 05:54 PM
After watching the D finally play aggressive and play to the level I expected out of them and playmakers run wild on offense, this little ****er still brings me down when I try to get excited about the team.

Where in the hell have you been? You're acting like this is something new....?

The Cassel-led Chiefs are a great big giant factory of sadness.

You know the other players watch other teams around the league, then look at Cassel and what they have to deal with on a daily basis, and it probably takes a lot of counseling to prevent some of our players from jumping off of a cliff.

DeezNutz
09-24-2012, 05:56 PM
Matty, I want you throwing hospital balls all over the field today. Got that? /RAC

SAUTO
09-24-2012, 05:56 PM
After watching the D finally play aggressive and play to the level I expected out of them and playmakers run wild on offense, this little fucker still brings me down when I try to get excited about the team.

Right with ya
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni
09-24-2012, 05:57 PM
Where in the hell have you been? You're acting like this is something new....?

The Cassel-led Chiefs are a giant great big factory of sadness.

You know the other players watch other teams around the league, then look at Cassel and what they have to deal with on a daily basis, and it probably takes a lot of counseling to prevent some of our players from jumping off of a cliff.

Well until Sunday the rest of the team had been shit, so watching him nearly fuck them out of that game brought the hatred back out.

SAUTO
09-24-2012, 05:58 PM
Matty, I want you throwing hospital balls all over the field today. Got that? /RAC

have you still got my quote somewhere? I feel that way even more today hopefully after this season they are both gone
Posted via Mobile Device

ROYC75
09-24-2012, 05:59 PM

Yeah I swear I thought he was gonna pitch it backwards in panic.

No kidding, I just knew he was turned around and lost. Lost is an all the time thing for Cassel, the turned around part was temporary. BTA, maybe it's full time as well.

Cassel is the anchor on this team, he's the main thing holding the team back from excelling.

DeezNutz
09-24-2012, 06:00 PM
have you still got my quote somewhere? I feel that way even more today hopefully after this season they are both gone
Posted via Mobile Device

But I wish they [Hochevar and Cassel] would choke to death on each others cocks TBH
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
09-24-2012, 06:01 PM

Thank you. Lol.

I swear he would have to self suck though, they are the same guy.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
09-24-2012, 06:02 PM
Btw deez, we might have been the only two that found that even a little funny.
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
09-24-2012, 06:03 PM
Thank you. Lol.

I swear he would have to self suck though, they are the same guy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pretty much. These two pieces of shit ruin the argument of anyone who wants to defer to "superior intelligence" of GMs everywhere.

DeezNutz
09-24-2012, 06:04 PM
Btw deez, we might have been the only two that found that even a little funny.
Posted via Mobile Device

I was dying when you first posted that. As die hards of both franchises, we're right in viewing these two players as perfect representations of everything wrong with how the rosters are constructed.

SAUTO
09-24-2012, 06:06 PM
Pretty much. These two pieces of shit ruin the argument of anyone who wants to defer to "superior intelligence" of GMs everywhere.

I guess the mental aspect is the hardest to gauge. Even Cassel could be a fair qb if he wasn't such a fucking mental midget.

He is the exact opposite of cool under pressure. And to him every play is a pressure situation it seems.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
09-24-2012, 06:07 PM
I was dying when you first posted that. As die hards of both franchises, we're right in viewing these two players as perfect representations of everything wrong with how the rosters are constructed.
Dude I got myself with that one.
Posted via Mobile Device

FAX
09-24-2012, 06:07 PM
... He is the exact opposite of cool under pressure. And to him every play is a pressure situation it seems.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well, you never know. There might be somebody sneaking up behind him.

FAX

SAUTO
09-24-2012, 06:08 PM
Well, you never know. There might be somebody sneaking up behind him.

FAX

Hochevar
Posted via Mobile Device

Molitoth
09-24-2012, 06:16 PM
Why does it seem like Cassel is never held accountable for his shitty play - from a franchise standpoint that is?

I mean we all see how ****ing god damn bad he is....I wonder what it's like in practice or in the meeting rooms....I mean do players like Bowe and Charles chew his ass out at all? I sure as hell never see it on the sidelines unless it was Haley chewing his ass out. I can't imagine what a player like Terrell Owens would say to him.

Shit I would...in the NFL you earn other players respect by the results you bring onto the field. I mean do you really think our main offensive weapons go home at night and for instance watch tonight's game and see how good Brady is in the pocket, and then going back to work Mon-Tues w/ the shit bag that Cassel is expecting the same kind of results?

The guy leaves his WR's hanging out to dry (aka get killed), and more importantly is a offensive momentum killer. Checksdown are his 2nd read and he shits his pants whenver there's any pressure at all instead of stepping up into the pocket or moving side to side to avoid the rush. I mean why weren't Breaston or Moeaki targeted at all today?

I'm all for beating the dead horse that Cassel is. KCStar needs to write a Cassel bashing article everyday of the NFL season until that piece of garbage leaves this ****ing team. And Pioli can go with him for all I care...he's the root of the problem.

I'm sure they do, but they are paid to keep their mouths shut.

Look at a player like Breaston. He's typically pretty reliable, and can put up big numbers, but since he is never Cassel's #1 target on the play, he rarely ever gets the ball thrown his way. If I was playing that position, I would want traded.

OR

I would just be happy I was getting a paycheck, and half ass my way through the season.

If the Chiefs had a QB that could spread the ball around by going through progressions, they would all be happy and play their asses off every play.