PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Berry

Black Bob
09-23-2012, 03:25 PM
Berry was really good today. He shadowed Sproles all day and really did an awesome job. That was a big responsibility and he got it done.

Strongside
09-23-2012, 03:25 PM
Berry was really good today. He shadowed Sproles all day and really did an awesome job. That was a big responsibility and he got it done.

It's weird because he looked AWFUL on the first drive, but was lockdown the rest of the game.

Black Bob
09-23-2012, 03:30 PM
It's weird because he looked AWFUL on the first drive, but was lockdown the rest of the game.

Yep. It looked like he was caught off guard on that drive and then got it together. You could tell he was prepared for that assignment after covering McCluster at practice.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-23-2012, 03:31 PM
Bad ass game today by Berry. Great work.

BossChief
09-23-2012, 03:34 PM
Whew.

It's a good thing we didn't cut Derrick Johnson.

Black Bob
09-23-2012, 05:07 PM
Whew.

It's a good thing we didn't cut Derrick Johnson.

You're an idiot. I predicted he would play well this week. It's the way it always is. He is inconsistant. Sometimes he's good and sometimes he's bad. I'm just tired of it. Again, I overreacted about cutting him and I clearly stated that last Wednesday.

Also, why don't you tell me about what a shitty gunner Brown is again dumbass. Did you notice him today?

ModSocks
09-23-2012, 05:08 PM
I remember seeing Berry in coverage a lot more today.

Bump
09-23-2012, 05:08 PM
You're an idiot. I predicted he would play well this week. It's the way it always is. He is inconsistant. Sometimes he's good and sometimes he's bad.

Also, why don't you tell me about what a shitty gunner Brown is again dumbass. Did you notice him today?

ya he had 1 great play, he also cost us about 40 yards on another play....

Black Bob
09-23-2012, 05:10 PM
ya he had 1 great play, he also cost us about 40 yards on another play....

He forced Sproyles to make a couple of fair catches today.

SAUTO
09-23-2012, 05:11 PM
He forced Sproyles to make a couple of fair catches today.
Shut the fuck up.

He cost us big time on the stupid penalty
Posted via Mobile Device

bevischief
09-23-2012, 05:11 PM
They showed up to play. First time this year.

Black Bob
09-23-2012, 05:14 PM
They showed up to play. First time this year.

They really did. They overcame a ton of stuff in this game. it could really be a season changer.

BossChief
09-23-2012, 06:11 PM
I'm an idiot because you said they should "make a statement" by cutting Derrick Johnson.

Got it.

I'm also an idiot because I don't think Jalil Brown is "the best gunner in the NFL"

Got it.

Just keep posting dumb shit and we will be right here to keep trying to "uncoalition" you.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2012, 06:30 PM

Well, at least you got one thing right today.

Old Dog
09-23-2012, 06:33 PM
Just keep posting dumb shit and we will be right here to keep trying to "uncoalition" you.

Bullshit, I think Mugsy needs to take his dumb ass back to the Coalition, AND STAY THERE. I forgot how ignorant the sonofabitch is.

Black Bob
09-23-2012, 06:36 PM
Bullshit, I think Mugsy needs to take his dumb ass back to the Coalition, AND STAY THERE. I forgot how ignorant the sonofabitch is.

Gee Old Dog, that sure makes me want to go back. :clap:

BossChief
09-23-2012, 06:36 PM

Oh, I TOTALLY agree. Don't get me wrong...but if the dumb sonofabitch won't leave, it's our job to rub his nose in the shit he left on the floor till he stops shitting on our carpet.