PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs A few observations

Nightfyre
09-30-2012, 03:01 PM
1) Romeo Crennel is a terrible head coach. There are numerous apparent factors here:
a) This team is extremely talented, yet they consistently under-perform.
b) The inability of Romeo to coordinate an effective defense while simultaneously being head coach.
c) Turnovers are directly a result of piss-poor coaching.
d) The team is lacking in focus and leadership. Even after the Flowers pick, a clear momentum shift, it was not sustained.

2) Why is Matt Cassel still in this league, let alone a starting QB? Seriously, the guy can't accurately complete a screen pass or checkdown, let alone a deep pass to wide open Bowe (twice.) It is so frustrating as a fan watching the Chiefs trot this clown out there week after week for four (five? I'm losing track) ****ing years.

3) We have zero offensive explosion once Charles is bulls-eyed. This again traces back to the fact that we have the most inaccurate QB in the NFL as our starter. Beating the Chiefs is a simple formula at this point: get a lead and shutdown Charles.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-30-2012, 03:03 PM
All comes down to Cassel. He's beyond pathetic. An open Bowe with nobody around and the ball doesn't come close. Perfect call, great route by Bowe and the dork airmails it out of bounds.

FloridaMan88
09-30-2012, 03:03 PM
Fat Scott's trainwreck of a team has zero depth on the offensive line, a QB who couldn't start for most Big 12 teams, and sits close to $30 million under the salary cap.

Blaming Romeo misses the point... look at the dumbshit who promoted Romeo to permanent HC.

Fat Scott is hiding under his desk.

LiveSteam
09-30-2012, 03:04 PM
This team is not extremely talented. Not by any stretch of the imagination

Nightfyre
09-30-2012, 03:06 PM
This team is not extremely talented. Not by any stretch of the imagination

You would be hard-pressed to find five teams with more talent than the Chiefs.

TEX
09-30-2012, 03:06 PM
I just burned all my Chiefs hats in the backyard.

mcaj22
09-30-2012, 03:07 PM

there are like 6 good players on this team if that

New World Order
09-30-2012, 03:07 PM
Talent doesn't matter when there is no qb.

TEX
09-30-2012, 03:09 PM

TEXANS
RAVENS
49'ers
GIANTS
COWBOYS

That was sooooooo easy...I could easily name 5 more and about 31 with better coaches.