PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs This team is the epitome of insanity

petegz28
09-30-2012, 03:19 PM
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

stonedstooge
09-30-2012, 03:20 PM
Almost makes you wonder if they're not doing it on purpose. I mean could they really be any worse if they tried?

DeezNutz
09-30-2012, 03:24 PM
You're firing off threads like Cassel checkdowns.

qabbaan
09-30-2012, 03:25 PM
Another solid gold thread!

petegz28
09-30-2012, 03:25 PM
You're firing off threads like Cassel checkdowns.

It's threads or the knife...I'm trying to stay off the ledge and leaning on you peeps to tough it out for a bit...:D

DeezNutz
09-30-2012, 03:26 PM
It's threads or the knife...I'm trying to stay off the ledge and leaning on you peeps to tough it out for a bit...:D

LMAO.

Yeah, you just have to laugh this team off, dude. They're so terrible that analysis is redundant and a waste of time.

KChiefs1
09-30-2012, 03:29 PM
Everyone needs to calm down! It's a process!

petegz28
09-30-2012, 04:27 PM
Everyone needs to calm down! It's a process!

Yep! Fans, buy tickets, jersey's, etc., pay tons in parking, pay a shitload for beer and dogs and get to watch a shitty performance week after week. Meanwhile the owner rakes in the $'s.

I'd say it's a process alright. One shared between the two teams at the Truman Sports Complex.

Simply Red
09-30-2012, 04:31 PM
Sundays are free again. Thanks for putting an 'Always Save' can of corn on the field Clark, you're an enormous pussy and lackluster business-person.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-30-2012, 04:31 PM
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

It's called "DRAFT A FUCKING FIRST-ROUND QB AFTER ALMOST 30 YEARS".

ON BOARD YET?!?!?

GloryDayz
09-30-2012, 05:45 PM
My heart is warmed by all the ill will finally be shown towards the owner. I'm usually ahead of the curve, but it's OK, if we can keep-up the hate, we might have a chance at a SB before our kids die of old age...

Hunt.... Boy!!!!! You suck, and all of this is your fault. But like a pug pussy captain, you won't take any blame for your ship running aground. Boy, and that's giving youmore respect than you deserve, you suck balls!

Deberg_1990
09-30-2012, 05:46 PM
Yep! Fans, buy tickets, jersey's, etc., pay tons in parking, pay a shitload for beer and dogs and get to watch a shitty performance week after week. Meanwhile the owner rakes in the $'s.

I'd say it's a process alright. One shared between the two teams at the Truman Sports Complex.

So who's the more foolish? The owner or the fans that continue to complain each week , yet continue to go out there and drop money every year?

Third Eye
09-30-2012, 05:52 PM
Albert Einstein

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." --Abraham Lincoln

Gadzooks
09-30-2012, 05:57 PM
Did you guys know that Shia Labeouf pronounces it as epi-tome.
BTW- good game fellas.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-30-2012, 05:58 PM
Did you guys know that Shia Labeouf pronounces it as epi-tome.
BTW- good game fellas.

I expect you to piss-pound Casshole next game as well. Do NOT let me down.

InChiefsHeaven
09-30-2012, 07:20 PM
My wife has been so pleased with me this year because I've been calm during the Chiefs abortion of a season. She says it's because my grandson is over here with my daughter on Sundays. That's part of it. But the other part is...I simply don't expect anything good from this team at all. My anger has melted into apathy. I love the Chiefs, and I'll watch them every week, but until they make real solid changes, I'm just not going to give a shit anymore. It's not worth the heartache and pain.

Dayze
09-30-2012, 07:26 PM
We got the AFCW right where we want 'em

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-01-2012, 09:44 AM
We got the draft position right where we want it!

FXD!

the Talking Can
10-01-2012, 09:45 AM
this season was over before it started...but no one wanted to hear it

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-01-2012, 09:50 AM
this season was over before it started...but no one wanted to hear it

Idiot True Fan is an Idiot. I really hate the Joe Dirt comparisons, but that's pretty much what we're dealing with en masse'.