PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Are you Chief fans or aren't you? STICK BY YOUR TEAM!

MMXcalibur
09-30-2012, 03:31 PM
Do you guys even like the Chiefs? Yeah, Matt Cassel isn't doing that great, but if you're a real Chiefs fan then you'll stick by these guys through thick and thin.

Furthermore, photosynthesis is a process used by plants and other organisms to convert the light energy captured from the sun into chemical energy that can be used to fuel the organism's activities. Photosynthesis occurs in plants, algae, and many species of bacteria, but not in archaea.

Also, photosynthetic organisms are called photoautotrophs, since they can create their own food. In plants, algae, and cyanobacteria, photosynthesis uses carbon dioxide and water, releasing oxygen as a waste product. Photosynthesis is vital for all aerobic life on Earth. In addition to maintaining normal levels of oxygen in the atmosphere, photosynthesis is the source of energy for nearly all life on earth, either directly, through primary production, or indirectly, as the ultimate source of the energy in their food,[1] the exceptions being chemoautotrophs that live in rocks or around deep sea hydrothermal vents.

The average rate of energy capture by photosynthesis globally is immense, approximately 130 terawatts, which is about six times larger than the power consumption of human civilization. As well as energy, photosynthesis is also the source of the carbon in all the organic compounds within organisms' bodies. In all, photosynthetic organisms convert around 100-115 thousand million metric tons (i.e., 100–115 petagrams) of carbon into biomass per year

Tribal Warfare
09-30-2012, 03:33 PM
Do you guys even like the Chiefs? Yeah, Matt Cassel isn't doing that great, but if you're a real Chiefs fan then you'll stick by these guys through thick and thin.

Furthermore, photosynthesis is a process used by plants and other organisms to convert the light energy captured from the sun into chemical energy that can be used to fuel the organism's activities. Photosynthesis occurs in plants, algae, and many species of bacteria, but not in archaea.

Also, photosynthetic organisms are called photoautotrophs, since they can create their own food. In plants, algae, and cyanobacteria, photosynthesis uses carbon dioxide and water, releasing oxygen as a waste product. Photosynthesis is vital for all aerobic life on Earth. In addition to maintaining normal levels of oxygen in the atmosphere, photosynthesis is the source of energy for nearly all life on earth, either directly, through primary production, or indirectly, as the ultimate source of the energy in their food,[1] the exceptions being chemoautotrophs that live in rocks or around deep sea hydrothermal vents.

The average rate of energy capture by photosynthesis globally is immense, approximately 130 terawatts, which is about six times larger than the power consumption of human civilization. As well as energy, photosynthesis is also the source of the carbon in all the organic compounds within organisms' bodies. In all, photosynthetic organisms convert around 100-115 thousand million metric tons (i.e., 100–115 petagrams) of carbon into biomass per year

uh-oh True Fan speak

|Zach|
Meh. Go fuck yourself.

stonedstooge
You think that up off the top of your head?

FloridaMan88
09-30-2012, 03:34 PM

How does Fat Scott's scrotum taste in your mouth, you dickless piece of shit.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-30-2012, 03:35 PM
Great seats still available!!

Coogs
I haven't even read your post. Might not either. We are all here aren't we? That alone shows we support this "TEAM". I have since the 1960's.

Just because I am a fan does not mean that I have to support the front office shoving Matt fucking Cassel down our throats.

GloryDayz
Tell that to Clark Hunt who's ballsdeep in one of his pay-for women right now...

kcxiv
ill keep watching but i dont expect to win until the asshole of qb is not on the team.

Do i wish the chiefs would win every week? absolutely, do i think they will? not a fucking chance. 3 loses have all been blow outs. At some point you have to just realize the only way it gets better is for it to get worse.

DaneMcCloud
LMAO

BryanBusby
No I don't like this team.

Fuck this team and fuck you

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-30-2012, 03:36 PM

There exists not a facepalm smiley in the smiley box big enough for your post sir.

Sometimes, the world must be cleansed, with pure, burning fire.

This is one such time.

CoMoChief

In all seriousness, please go fuck off.

Chiefspants
ROFL

DaFace
09-30-2012, 03:37 PM
They clearly don't give a shit. I fail to see why we should either.

Mr. Flopnuts
ROFL Nice.

Canofbier
I haven't even read your post. Might not either. We are all here aren't we? That alone shows we support this "TEAM". I have since the 1960's.

Just because I am a fan does not mean that I have to support the front office shoving Matt ****ing Cassel down our throats.

Doesn't seem like anyone else who replied in this thread did, either.

In58men
09-30-2012, 03:38 PM
Worst fucking thread.

FloridaMan88
Your avatar photo looks like you taking it up the ass from Clark and Fat Scott... fitting considering you are a GUTLESS piece of shit... you and every other homer on this message board deserves watching shitty football for the rest of your miserable and pathetic lives.

Do everyone a favor and kill yourself. Your entire life is one giant epic FAIL.

TEX
LMAO come spew your BS when you have put in 40+ years. This team is a joke and takes its fan base for granted. It does not deserve the fans support.

Mr. Arrowhead
09-30-2012, 03:39 PM
Matt Cassel isnt doing great? ROFL when has he done great

Bowser
09-30-2012, 03:42 PM
Photosynthesis > Cassel

Diseased, rotting Yak cock > Cassel

Bowser
09-30-2012, 03:43 PM
And I support this team making wholesale changes in management.

New World Order
09-30-2012, 03:44 PM
What kind of lefty hootenanny is this. Did you support King Carl in 2008? I didn't think so

JoeyChuckles
09-30-2012, 03:44 PM
I'll stick by them as always.

But, last year I wasn't on the Suck for Luck thing, as I couldn't root for them to lose. This year I have changed my mind. Let's just screw this year then blow it up.

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 03:45 PM

I did and thought it was hilarious, hence my response.

Some of you guys need to lighten up.

SPATCH
Honestly, fuck this thread.

Scorp

Die in a fire, Run into an Aids Tree, Antifreeze. Pick one and run with it. But please go fuck yourself. :doh!:

pr_capone

LMAO

I was angry when I read the first line... then I LOLd

SPATCH
09-30-2012, 03:46 PM
MOVE THE FRANCHISE TO LOS ANGELES

FloridaMan88
I did and thought it was hilarious, hence my response.

Some of you guys need to lighten up.

Light yourself on fire you pile of shit.

notorious
WTF?

KChiefs1
True Fan has spoken.

pr_capone
09-30-2012, 03:47 PM

You should read the entire OP.

All you mother fuckers got trolled.

Kidd Lex
09-30-2012, 03:47 PM
In all seriousness, please go **** off.

:thumb:

MTG#10
09-30-2012, 03:48 PM
Meh. Go **** yourself.

This

notorious
09-30-2012, 03:48 PM
Make like a tree and leaf.

BillSelfsTrophycase
09-30-2012, 03:49 PM
Not sure if serious

DaFace

All you mother fuckers got trolled.

I fail to see why adding nonsense to a post makes it any less idiotic.

J Diddy
Yeah we should definitely be okay with a team whose weakness has been talked about year in and year out, by a varying group of people, but yet they refuse to address it.

I'm sick of "always next years," I want my this is "our year."

Chiefs Pantalones
Lol the reason we're being critical is BECAUSE WE CARE. If we didn't care we'd be like you and put up with Cassel and keep telling ourselves it'll be just fine.

If you care about me, tell me the truth. For example, if my new shirt looks like shit on me don't tell me it looks great so you won't hurt my feelings. If it looks like shit, tell me. That's true love. If you care, you express it in both actions and words. Teams (and people) aren't successful with yes men around them.

MIAdragon
http://drollblogtitle.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/herp_derp.jpg

FloridaMan88
09-30-2012, 03:50 PM

All you mother ****ers got trolled.

The OP is another lame attempt at humor to mask the stench of homerism that has destroyed Chiefsplanet.

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 03:50 PM

My turds are smarter than you.

MMXcalibur
09-30-2012, 03:51 PM
The OP is another lame attempt at humor to mask the stench of homerism that has destroyed Chiefsplanet.

Nice save.

pr_capone
09-30-2012, 03:51 PM
I fail to see why adding nonsense to a post makes it any less idiotic.

I could be wrong but it seems like the entire purpose of this thread was to get a rise out of people who only bothered to read the thread title and the first line.

If I am wrong and this guys honestly wants me to stick by this team... he can go fuck himself. I really don't think that was his intent though.

FloridaMan88
09-30-2012, 03:52 PM
My turds are smarter than you.

You are a bitch... must suck to spend your entire life with Fat Scott's hand up your vagina.

Your entire life is one giant epic fail.

Kill yourself.

MMXcalibur
I could be wrong but it seems like the entire purpose of this thread was to get a rise out of people who only bothered to read the thread title and the first line.

If I am wrong and this guys honestly wants me to stick by this team... he can go **** himself. I really don't think that was his intent though.

Thank you.

DaFace

If I am wrong and this guys honestly wants me to stick by this team... he can go fuck himself. I really don't think that was his intent though.

And I don't see why intent matters. It's a stupid thread regardless of intent.

FloridaMan88
09-30-2012, 03:53 PM
Nice save.

JFC you are a dumbshit.

You are a homer.

Your post is trying to mask your blatant homerism.

Your avatar photo is you taking it up the ass from Fat Scott.

How does it feel to have his 700 pound loins pounding your ass?

KILL YOURSELF you dickless pile of shit.

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 03:53 PM
You are a bitch... must suck to spend your entire life with Fat Scott's hand up your vagina.

Your entire life is one giant epic fail.

Kill yourself.

What the FUCK are you talking about, Dummy?

NO ONE was more critical of Pioli's hiring and the Cassel trade than me.

You are really fucking stupid.

Titty Meat
09-30-2012, 03:54 PM

Go shove bugs up your ass fuck boy

FloridaMan88
09-30-2012, 03:54 PM
Thank you.

You are Clark Hunt's jizz cloth.

pr_capone
09-30-2012, 04:01 PM

I laughed... and continue to laugh at all the angry fist shaking going on in this thread. It was a successful troll.

Bump
09-30-2012, 04:02 PM
What the **** are you talking about, Dummy?

NO ONE was more critical of Pioli's hiring and the Cassel trade than me.

You are really ****ing stupid.

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h361/Bump4/gifs/p0Cka.gif

Rasputin
09-30-2012, 04:03 PM
Am disappoint in the lack of Booos at Arrowhead. If you love your team DEMAND better.

Reaper16
09-30-2012, 04:05 PM
See? This is a good troll. You got nearly everyone who posted in the thread. Well done, OP.

Rasputin
09-30-2012, 04:06 PM
Am disappoint in the lack of Booos at Arrowhead. If you love your team DEMAND better.

That is of course if you want your team to win a Super Bowl. If not then go **** yourself then drown yourself in a pool of anti-freez, followed by burning your body in aids tree fire (in-mid-air).

Agent V
09-30-2012, 04:23 PM
Fuck off, asshole. Go buy some more Chiefs shit.

09-30-2012, 04:27 PM
I love the Chiefs. I hate Matt Cassel. suck it bitch.

Three7s
09-30-2012, 04:33 PM
I know this is an obvious troll thread, but I think I'll go ahead say what Clark Hunt is far too arrogant to listen to.

I love the Chiefs. I've been a fan all my life, and despite how bad they always are, will continue to remain one. While this franchise holds my fandom, there are certain things I will not accept as a fan. Until Pioli, Crennel, and Cassel are forever out of this organization, I will continue to root for the Chiefs to lose every game.

This franchise has become so bad that even Shannon Sharpe can't contain his laughter on national television. You want me to continue supporting this team? Don't I still tune in every Sunday to watch their butts get collectively stomped repeatedly? That's still support and I hope it continues until a new regime takes over.

Pioli is 1000x worse than King Carl.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-30-2012, 04:36 PM
I know this is an obvious troll thread, but I think I'll go ahead say what Clark Hunt is far too arrogant to listen to.

I love the Chiefs. I've been a fan all my life, and despite how bad they always are, will continue to remain one. While this franchise holds my fandom, there are certain things I will not accept as a fan. Until Pioli, Crennel, and Cassel are forever out of this organization, I will continue to root for the Chiefs to lose every game.

This franchise has become so bad that even Shannon Sharpe can't contain his laughter on national television. You want me to continue supporting this team? Don't I still tune in every Sunday to watch their butts get collectively stomped repeatedly? That's still support and I hope it continues until a new regime takes over.

Pioli is 1000x worse than King Carl.

Carl was inept.

Pioli is just a stubborn jackass.

Three7s
09-30-2012, 04:41 PM
Carl was inept.

I'm not saying Carl was a good GM at all. He was terrible, just that Pioli is a lot worse than even him.

FAX
09-30-2012, 04:43 PM
I have long been a fan of photosynthesis. I especially like it when Daffy Duck pronounces the word. Elmer's usually awash in duck spittle.

FAX

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 04:48 PM
Carl was inept.

Carl was inept his final ten years. He was damn good his first ten.

scho63
09-30-2012, 04:49 PM
Do you guys even like the Chiefs?

42 years of waiting to be proved wrong so forgive me for not jumping on the band wagon of your fan loyalty through thick and thin. :#

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-30-2012, 04:52 PM
Carl was inept his final ten years. He was damn good his first ten.

Agreed. But, as Milk has pointed out, his predecessors had a very great hand in assembling the early 90's squad that brought us back.

qabbaan
09-30-2012, 04:52 PM
I like the Chiefs. I also realize the quickest path to a Super Bowl involves a new QB and sweeping the current bunch of baboons out of their posts, and the quickest path to that is downward

Mizzou_8541
09-30-2012, 04:53 PM
OP is trolling, right? Gotta be.

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 04:55 PM
Agreed. But, as Milk has pointed out, his predecessors had a very great hand in assembling the early 90's squad that brought us back.

Actually, I pointed that out a long time ago. :D

But that said, Carl drafted Hall of Fame players, traded for a HOFer, signed another, drafted two QB's and attempted to upgrade the roster, especially the QB position, year after year.

Pioli's done nothing of the sort.

MIAdragon
09-30-2012, 04:57 PM

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/203819-1/Asian-classroom-baseball-dance.gif

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-30-2012, 05:07 PM
Actually, I pointed that out a long time ago. :D

But that said, Carl drafted Hall of Fame players, traded for a HOFer, signed another, drafted two QB's and attempted to upgrade the roster, especially the QB position, year after year.

Pioli's done nothing of the sort.

Truth.

Bugeater
09-30-2012, 05:34 PM
I'll admit it, I have to use spell-check when I type out the word "photosynthesis".

Ming the Merciless
09-30-2012, 05:39 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/As2fGa9tfBk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Everyone direct and channel energy to the Chiefs