PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs My post on the Chiefs' Facebook page.

Raiderhater
09-30-2012, 10:39 PM
Not that it makes one bit of difference but, it made me feel better posting it some where that is actually run by the club. Coping online since 2000. :)

This franchise has become an embarrassment to this city and its fan base. I love my Chiefs, always have always will. But right now, I just do not like them very much. We are a very loyal and very passionate group of fans. Sadly that has been taken for granted by this organization.

As the economy continues to be in shambles ticket prices go up, parking goes up and concessions continue to go up. You spend a small fortune to go watch a team that makes a mockery of itself and those who support it. Our GM continues to run out a QB who has over the past few seasons proven he is nothing more than a back up. And he does so after promising the fans this past off season to bring in competition for that position. That promise was never fulfilled. Last year we were told that the reason the team looked unprepared at the beginning of the season was due to Todd Haley's approach to the short preseason. Haley is gone, there was a full preseason, and yet the team is looking just as pathetic as it did last year.

This franchise has not won a playoff game since the early 90s. It has not played for a championship since loooong before I was born. Obviously the approaches that have been taken by ownership, the front office and the various coaching staffs have been nothing short of a complete failure. It is time for this to be realized beyond just the fan base and the rest of the league. It is time for it to be realized at 1 Arrowhead Dr and in Dallas, TX.

It is time for some tough love. For all of my life I have supported this team. I have sadly reached the point where I can no longer go on as an enabler of this continual slap in the face. I vow to not spend another dime on this team, wether it be going to games or buying anything with the team logo stamped on it, until this organization proves to me it is ready to start taking the fans that support it with our time, our voices, our hearts and our money in the serious manner we deserve. I encourage the rest of my fellow fans to do the same. We deserve better.

Raiderhater
09-30-2012, 10:49 PM
Guess I should have come to the Planet first and read Mellinger's article and then just posted a link. Same sentiment, written much better.

Priest31kc
09-30-2012, 11:18 PM
Nice :thumb:

A Salt Weapon
09-30-2012, 11:40 PM
Sweet very well written
Posted via Mobile Device

L.A. Chieffan
09-30-2012, 11:46 PM
Your choice...

Chiefs Pantalones
09-30-2012, 11:47 PM
Your choice...

LOL you're my favorite troll of them all.

Raiderhater
09-30-2012, 11:50 PM
Your choice...

Yes it is. And I choose not to waste any more money on a shitty product.